A few questions of the Holy Spirit...."God" if you will...as Andrew doesn't seem to have an answer yet...could the Holy One be speechless ?

Rod

Sep 11, 2008, 11:18:18 AM9/11/08
Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
"Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
they have not been convinced of it ? Would that not make me a liar
for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
to Him to satisfy His command ?

What kind of a God would ask such of his creations ?

Can you answer these questions ? It seems Andrew is unable, or
unwilling. Were would on go for guidance, if YOU are unable to
answer ? Perhaps reading chicken entrails will provide the answers ?

Rod

duke

Sep 11, 2008, 12:35:46 PM9/11/08
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:18:18 -0500, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:

>Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
> "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
> they have not been convinced of it ?

You can't. But you can rethink your position.

> Would that not make me a liar
> for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
> to Him to satisfy His command ?

He wants your love, not your lip service.

> What kind of a God would ask such of his creations ?

> Can you answer these questions ? It seems Andrew is unable, or
>unwilling. Were would on go for guidance, if YOU are unable to
>answer ? Perhaps reading chicken entrails will provide the answers ?

> Rod

duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

John Locke

Sep 11, 2008, 2:20:51 PM9/11/08
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:35:46 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:18:18 -0500, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
>
>>Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
>> "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
>> they have not been convinced of it ?
>
>You can't. But you can rethink your position.
>
>> Would that not make me a liar
>> for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
>> to Him to satisfy His command ?
>
>He wants your love, not your lip service.

You can't love what isn't there. If you try, you're simply casting
a whole lot of time and energy into a dark balck hole.
Religion is a millstone around the necks of the pious.

"The easy confidence with which I know another
man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect
that my own is also" - Mark Twain

Jack

Sep 11, 2008, 2:38:21 PM9/11/08

Step one: remove the rod.

Zadok

Sep 11, 2008, 4:22:22 PM9/11/08

"Rod" <> wrote in message ...

> Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
> "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
> they have not been convinced of it ? Would that not make me a liar
> for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
> to Him to satisfy His command ?
>
> What kind of a God would ask such of his creations ?

You question is very simple to answer.

A five year old says there is a Santa Claus, and is sincere and honest.

A religionist says Jesus is LORD becasue he read it in a book, and no one
has told him that it's like Santa Claus.

At some point, hopefully you will realize that every civilization has had
their Gods.

The only difference with Christianity is that men realized they could make a
living
doing it, and government got involved.

Otherwise it would have gone the way of Zeus.

Anthor hundred years, and religion will be an ancient study.

And Idiots like Chuck and Duke will still be waiting for their godman to
return.

Smile.

Jack

Sep 11, 2008, 4:38:31 PM9/11/08
Zadok wrote:

> Anthor hundred years, and religion will be an ancient
> study.

yeah right

Zadok

Sep 11, 2008, 5:17:37 PM9/11/08

"Jack" <> wrote in message ...

You been to church lately??
They are all old gray haired people.

Study what's going on in europe.

OOOPS you may be right,
200 years for the stupid fucking americans.

Smile.

Jack

Sep 11, 2008, 5:20:26 PM9/11/08
Zadok wrote:
> "Jack" <> wrote in message ...
>> Zadok wrote:
>>
>>> Anthor hundred years, and religion will be an ancient
>>> study.
>>
>> yeah right
>
> You been to church lately??

A wedding.

> They are all old gray haired people.

You weren't there so you don't know.

> Study what's going on in europe.

No.

> OOOPS you may be right,

That's normal.

<Kelly>

Sep 11, 2008, 5:35:49 PM9/11/08

Anyone who writes this kind of nonsense and then crossposts it to the
groups you did isn't looking for real answers but argument and
dissention solely for the sake of argument and dissention.

Get a life, Rodney.

vernono

Sep 11, 2008, 5:52:13 PM9/11/08

"Zadok" <nob...@accesswave.ca> wrote in message

> 200 years for the stupid fucking americans.

Gee, amazing. Americans fuck? Oh, it could be that you don't know English.

Cary Kittrell

Sep 11, 2008, 5:52:00 PM9/11/08
In article <3446b295-0a09-4d12...@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com> "<Kelly>" <316...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Sep 11, 8:18=A0am, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
> > Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
> > =A0 =A0"Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
> > =A0 =A0they have not been convinced of it ? Would that not make me a liar
> > =A0 =A0for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
> > =A0 =A0to Him to satisfy His command ?
> >
> > =A0 =A0What kind of a God would ask such of his creations ?
> >
> > =A0 =A0Can you answer these questions ? =A0It seems Andrew is unable, or

> > unwilling. Were would on go for guidance, if YOU are unable to
> > answer ? Perhaps reading chicken entrails will provide the answers ?
>
> Anyone who writes this kind of nonsense and then crossposts it to the
> groups you did isn't looking for real answers but argument and
> dissention solely for the sake of argument and dissention.
>
> Get a life, Rodney.

Well, not in this case. Rod was sincerely quite interested in
what Andrew B. Chung had to say about Christianity -- and if
you don't know of our Doctor Chung, suffice it to say that his
personal collection of Usenet Kook Awards is impressive not
only for its variety, but also for its peerless volume -- but
neighbor Rod unfortunately then transgressed some rigid and unyielding
Chungian precept, and is now grouped with the rest of the
ninety-plus percent of posters to `sci.med.cardiology' et. al.
who have done the same.

And Rod is quite sincere about wanting to paper this over with
Andy. However, Rod, having discerned the truth about the entire
affair, will not then demean himself to play the fool and thus
achieve his desire.

-- cary

Rod

Sep 11, 2008, 6:17:52 PM9/11/08

How ironic, everyone answers but the person the question was directed
at. The Holy Spirit must be out of answers, or is it simply Andrew
that has no answers...?

Rod

Sep 11, 2008, 6:34:56 PM9/11/08

Already there, Zadok......

Rod

Sep 11, 2008, 6:40:22 PM9/11/08
> Get a life, Rodney. Get screwed Kelly...

Sure. Now deal with the questions in the post that you replied to,
unless of course you're unable to address them properly...or are
afraid to as in Andrews case. If Andy deals with them, he also has
to face and deal with his wrongs, and they are MANY....

I believe you are afraid also...not a wonder why......

Rod

Rod

Sep 11, 2008, 6:49:25 PM9/11/08
duke wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:18:18 -0500, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
>
>> Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
>> "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
>> they have not been convinced of it ?
>
> You can't.

Accordingly to Andrews statement that atheists are unable
to say Jesus is LORD without the Holy Spirit, I already
have. I guess that flushes his theory of us not being able
to do so right down the "ole shitter" !

> But you can rethink your position.

I have. You're insane and full of shit !

>> Would that not make me a liar
>> for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
>> to Him to satisfy His command ?
>
> He wants your love, not your lip service.

Ahhh...yes, he wants my love so he threatens to torture me
into eternity for not giving it to him, then kill me
afterwards....a real likable guy....personable and friendly...
a great smile....

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 11, 2008, 8:02:23 PM9/11/08

Rod

Sep 11, 2008, 8:42:20 PM9/11/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6251e6bcd1fb143a?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Whats the matter, can't the Holy Spirit provide an answer to the
questions ?

Stan-O

Sep 11, 2008, 10:36:50 PM9/11/08
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:35:46 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:18:18 -0500, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
>
>>Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
>> "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
>> they have not been convinced of it ?
>
>You can't. But you can rethink your position.
>
>> Would that not make me a liar
>> for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
>> to Him to satisfy His command ?
>
>He wants your love, not your lip service.

It never ceases to amaze me how religious morons can "love" some
invisible being that can't be seen, heard, felt, or interacted
with...even if such a being actually existed.

Stan-O

Sep 11, 2008, 10:43:45 PM9/11/08
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:52:13 -0700, "vernono" <ver...@there.com>
wrote:

It's because they don't want to fuck anyone that's English...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 11, 2008, 11:08:48 PM9/11/08

Alex W.

Sep 12, 2008, 7:03:04 AM9/12/08

"duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message

> He wants your love, not your lip service.

Good, because there's no chance I was going to blow him.

Jack

Sep 12, 2008, 7:18:59 AM9/12/08

I'm American and I want to.

vernono

Sep 12, 2008, 3:43:54 PM9/12/08

"Jack" <furgfu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Stan-O wants males only.

vernono

Sep 12, 2008, 3:44:57 PM9/12/08

"Stan-O" <bnds...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:35:46 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:18:18 -0500, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
>>> "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
>>> they have not been convinced of it ?
>>
>>You can't. But you can rethink your position.
>>
>>> Would that not make me a liar
>>> for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
>>> to Him to satisfy His command ?
>>
>>He wants your love, not your lip service.
>
> It never ceases to amaze me

The simple are easily amazed.

Rod

Sep 12, 2008, 9:18:15 PM9/12/08

Who would have thought ???

Rod

Sep 12, 2008, 9:18:59 PM9/12/08

I dunno, you seen one you seen 'em all...

Zadok

Sep 12, 2008, 9:26:12 PM9/12/08

"Stan-O" <bnds...@aol.com> wrote in message

At Christmas time, the radio here, has a letters to Santa time.
Some clown reads letters to Santa, and goes Ho Ho Ho.

But the point is that over 50% of the letters say I Love You Santa!!

Religionists have never grown up. See at some point, someone older tells you
Santa doesn't
exist.

Smile.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 12, 2008, 9:39:43 PM9/12/08
friend duke wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
> > "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
> > they have not been convinced of it ?
>
> You can't.

Such is the tragic condition of all those who unwisely blaspheme
against the Holy Spirit:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

vernono

Sep 12, 2008, 10:19:44 PM9/12/08

"Rod" <kc0...@att.net> wrote in message

Don't expect it on Usenet :>) :>)

vernono

Sep 12, 2008, 10:21:42 PM9/12/08

"Stan-O" <bnds...@aol.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:35:46 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:18:18 -0500, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
>>> "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
>>> they have not been convinced of it ?
>>
>>You can't. But you can rethink your position.
>>
>>> Would that not make me a liar
>>> for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
>>> to Him to satisfy His command ?
>>
>>He wants your love, not your lip service.
>
> It never ceases to amaze me how religious morons

So you are not educated enough to know what a moron is and thus just use it
as a curse word.

Stan-O

Sep 12, 2008, 10:26:06 PM9/12/08
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:43:54 -0700, "vernono" <ver...@there.com>
wrote:

>>> It's because they don't want to fuck anyone that's
>>> English...
>>
>> I'm American and I want to.
>>

>Stan-O wants males only.

Sorry, sweetie, but I'm already spoken for...

Rod

Sep 12, 2008, 11:30:07 PM9/12/08

Hows it hangin' june ?

Linda Lee

Sep 12, 2008, 11:38:03 PM9/12/08
On Sep 12, 9:39 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> friend duke wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>
> > > Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
> > > "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
> > > they have not been convinced of it ?
>
> > You can't.
>
> Such is the tragic condition of all those who unwisely blaspheme
> against the Holy Spirit:

You're the only one around here blaspheming the Holy Spirit, you demon.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 1:45:07 AM9/13/08
satan via another sockpuppet despairingly posted:

> > friend duke wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > You can't.
> >
> > Such is the tragic condition of all those who unwisely blaspheme
> > against the Holy Spirit:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?

> You're the only one around here blaspheming the Holy Spirit, you demon.

Obvious lie.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His drawing you
out for full display so that His children can know WDJW.

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your
father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to
the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his
native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." -- LORD
Jesus Christ addressing satan's sockpuppets (John 8:44).

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Virgil

Sep 13, 2008, 2:34:22 AM9/13/08
In article
<0d284712-89db-4b08...@73g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> > You're the only one around here blaspheming the Holy Spirit, you demon.
>
> Obvious lie.

On the contrary, obvious truth, at least to those who, unlike you, do
not conspire to deceive themselves.

Linda Lee

Sep 13, 2008, 2:36:05 AM9/13/08
On Sep 13, 1:45 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> satan via another sockpuppet despairingly posted:
>

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Such is the tragic condition of all those who unwisely blaspheme
> > > against the Holy Spirit:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?
>
> > You're the only one around here blaspheming the Holy Spirit, you demon.
>
> Obvious lie.

You don't have to preface your posts with the admission, "Obvious
lie"; we already know that.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 2:45:23 AM9/13/08

Virgil

Sep 13, 2008, 3:08:59 AM9/13/08
In article
<d12348d3-8e5d-4eb9...@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

thoroughly displays his psychopathology in

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology

so why does he keep posting his sick symptoms anywhere else?

Thom Madura

Sep 13, 2008, 3:25:00 AM9/13/08

"vernono" <ver...@there.com> wrote in message

At least he is educated enough to know that no gods have ever beem proven
real in any testable and verifiabe way by theists. Things that are imaginary
creations of humans - like your gods - have no love - or any other traits -
they are simply fairy tales of your mind.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 7:08:41 AM9/13/08
satan via sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted
> Andrew in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b15b8e97fc898006?

> You don't have to preface your posts with the admission, "Obvious
> lie"

The preface is Proof by LORD Almighty GOD.

> ; we already know that.

Then you already knew that you are always erroneous:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ebee34a3ba466d9c?

duke

Sep 13, 2008, 8:57:05 AM9/13/08
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:20:51 -0700, John Locke <johnloc...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:35:46 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:18:18 -0500, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>>Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
>>> "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
>>> they have not been convinced of it ?
>>
>>You can't. But you can rethink your position.
>>
>>> Would that not make me a liar
>>> for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
>>> to Him to satisfy His command ?
>>
>>He wants your love, not your lip service.

>You can't love what isn't there.

Right, but you can what IS there.

>If you try, you're simply casting
>a whole lot of time and energy into a dark balck hole.
>Religion is a millstone around the necks of the pious.

And eternal salvation to boot.

duke, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

duke

Sep 13, 2008, 8:58:59 AM9/13/08
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:49:25 -0500, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:

>duke wrote:
>> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:18:18 -0500, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Allow me to ask YOU this, how could a person such as myself say
>>> "Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
>>> they have not been convinced of it ?
>>
>> You can't.

> Accordingly to Andrews statement that atheists are unable
> to say Jesus is LORD without the Holy Spirit, I already
> have. I guess that flushes his theory of us not being able
> to do so right down the "ole shitter" !

But....you didn't mean it, issuing only lip service.

>> But you can rethink your position.

> I have. You're insane and full of shit !

It's your funeral. Enjoy it if you can.

>>> Would that not make me a liar
>>> for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
>>> to Him to satisfy His command ?
>>
>> He wants your love, not your lip service.

> Ahhh...yes, he wants my love so he threatens to torture me
> into eternity for not giving it to him, then kill me
> afterwards....a real likable guy....personable and friendly...
> a great smile....

Nope, doesn't do that at all. See how stupid and ignorant you are.

duke

Sep 13, 2008, 8:59:29 AM9/13/08

So prove you have thoughts.

duke

Sep 13, 2008, 9:00:57 AM9/13/08

They're all from very young children.

>Religionists have never grown up. See at some point, someone older tells you
>Santa doesn't
>exist.

God does, and adults say "I love you".

Smile, z.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 2:18:27 PM9/13/08
friend duke wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > friend duke wrote:
> >> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> >> You can't.
>
> > Accordingly to Andrews statement that atheists are unable
> > to say Jesus is LORD without the Holy Spirit, I already
> > have. I guess that flushes his theory of us not being able
> > to do so right down the "ole shitter" !
>
> But....you didn't mean it, issuing only lip service.

Moreover, using a computer to cut&paste "Jesus is LORD" is far from
being able to publicly declare it with ones mouth.

"...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

"I will not help them speak the truth while there is deceit in their
hearts." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

This is why we have not ever witnessed a single atheist declare in
public that "Jesus is LORD."

This is also why we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), can
easily exclude non-christians from our presence simply by requiring
that all declare with their mouths that "Jesus is LORD" if they wish
to remain in our presence !!!

Jesus is LORD !

Yeshua is Adonai !

Virgil

Sep 13, 2008, 4:42:36 PM9/13/08
In article
<75f59b30-4f2a-4841...@f36g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> "...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD'

Why would anyone want to?

Thommadura

Sep 13, 2008, 6:02:10 PM9/13/08
duke wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:20:51 -0700, John Locke <johnloc...@comcast.net>
> wrote:

>>> You can't. But you can rethink your position.

>>> He wants your love, not your lip service.
>
>> You can't love what isn't there.
>
> Right, but you can what IS there.

Fine - if your claim he is there - prove it - let HIM speak to us in person.

>> If you try, you're simply casting
>> a whole lot of time and energy into a dark balck hole.
>> Religion is a millstone around the necks of the pious.
>
> And eternal salvation to boot.

Sorry - you still have yet to prove your god exist - much less what he
will provide.

Thommadura

Sep 13, 2008, 6:03:49 PM9/13/08

SInce no god has ever been proven to exist in any testable and
verifiable way - I can agree - Your god does absolutley nothing.

If you disagree - then set up a meeting - so we can talk to him in person.

Of course - you cannot set up a meeting with a non-existent human
created imaginary being.

Thommadura

Sep 13, 2008, 6:04:25 PM9/13/08
duke wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 22:36:50 -0400, Stan-O <bnds...@aol.com> wrote:

>>> You can't. But you can rethink your position.

>>> He wants your love, not your lip service.
>> It never ceases to amaze me how religious morons can "love" some
>> invisible being that can't be seen, heard, felt, or interacted
>> with...even if such a being actually existed.
>
> So prove you have thoughts.

So - let your god prove he exists - you have never been able to do that.

Thommadura

Sep 13, 2008, 6:11:47 PM9/13/08

Let him appear and do that.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 6:52:49 PM9/13/08
convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90a83bca94fb553e?

> Why would anyone want to?

Sockpuppets want to say "Jesus is LORD" in order to deceive
Christians:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e3bb9a63b8e0a7fa?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew of gentile), continue to be
mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Virgil:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e84f5d0f248cd36f?

Virgil

Sep 13, 2008, 7:56:15 PM9/13/08
In article
<b1b592d5-7aa9-4e9a...@m73g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> convicted neighbor, Andrew, boldly wrote:

Nothing of interest to anyone sane, so I have deleted all of it.

Rod

Sep 13, 2008, 8:00:21 PM9/13/08

I see how frigging idiotic you are ? What do you believe sending
someone to a place like hell is about, a vacation on the French
Riviera ??

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 8:12:24 PM9/13/08
convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d0998a11f35ef9?

> Nothing of interest to anyone sane, so I have deleted all of it.

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be

Virgil

Sep 14, 2008, 12:04:02 AM9/14/08
In article
<01e040de-033d-4e18...@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> agnostic neighbor Virgil wrote truths that Andrew cannot face.

So that Andrew's cowardice becomes plain to all.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2008, 2:20:47 AM9/14/08
convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/07aebfcc5f9178d1?

> So that Andrew's cowardice becomes plain to all.

Again, without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless

Don Kirkman

Sep 14, 2008, 2:45:58 AM9/14/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<300e6a09-f03d-4d10...@m3g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>:

>Again, without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless
>(Ecclesiastes).

Without the fantasies your Lord is meaningless. (Common Sense)
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2008, 4:50:45 AM9/14/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63fd3572d46ab75d?

> Without the fantasies your Lord is meaningless. (Common Sense)

Your being unable to publicly say with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD"
is a reality that is authored by GOD (1 Corinthians 12:3).

Bottom line concerning your having less free will:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be

mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c

duke

Sep 14, 2008, 10:18:51 AM9/14/08
On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 18:02:10 -0400, Thommadura <tomm...@optonline.net> wrote:

>duke wrote:
>> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:20:51 -0700, John Locke <johnloc...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> You can't love what isn't there.
>>
>> Right, but you can what IS there.
>
>Fine - if your claim he is there - prove it - let HIM speak to us in person.

I can't speak for God. He did things his way, not mine or yours. We have what
we have.

>>> If you try, you're simply casting
>>> a whole lot of time and energy into a dark balck hole.
>>> Religion is a millstone around the necks of the pious.
>>
>> And eternal salvation to boot.

>Sorry - you still have yet to prove your god exist - much less what he
>will provide.

No, I don't. I believe.

duke

Sep 14, 2008, 10:19:37 AM9/14/08

God created the universe.

>Of course - you cannot set up a meeting with a non-existent human
>created imaginary being.

duke

Sep 14, 2008, 10:20:42 AM9/14/08

But it's your choice, not that of God. You tell him you want nothing to do
with him in this life, and he grant's you your wish for all eternity.

Stan-O

Sep 14, 2008, 11:10:33 AM9/14/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 09:18:51 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>Fine - if your claim he is there - prove it - let HIM speak to us in person.
>
>I can't speak for God. He did things his way, not mine or yours. We have what
>we have.

You say a lot for someone who claims not to speak for god,
hypocrite...

>>> And eternal salvation to boot.
>
>>Sorry - you still have yet to prove your god exist - much less what he
>>will provide.
>
>No, I don't. I believe.

There's faith and then there's blind faith...It's not too hard to
guess which one you possess.

::: good news runner :::

Sep 14, 2008, 11:37:17 AM9/14/08
In news:lt9qc4luttvspio3d...@4ax.com,
Stan-O <bnds...@aol.com> typed:

What is wrong with blind faith in GOD? It is the only possible way of
faith there is if you speak of faith in God. You do not need any faith
to believe in things you can see...

::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::::::
::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/Israel.htm :::::::
::::::: http://www.e-sword.net :::::::
::::::: http://alpha.org/default.asp :::::::

Rod

Sep 14, 2008, 11:54:20 AM9/14/08

But thats the entire point, going to hell isn't MY CHOICE, sending
me there is HIS choice, and that isn't a choice at all, and that is only
a portion of my point about your religion. Your bible claims that god is
just, I say that is an invention of the mind of some wicked, selfish
men, for torturing someone forever for a transgression that occurred
during a short lifespan will never pass for justice or anything closely
resembling it.

My problem isn't that I worry it might be true, my problem is the
same as many other people in that you are teaching this monstrosity to
people who can be damaged emotionally and psychologically by it, and
your fellow followers persist in trying to turn the US into a theocracy
nightmare from a hell of your own creation !

I don't believe that you can honestly answer the points I've made
without admitting some truth to yourself, and face your own cowardice.

Rod

<Kelly>

Sep 14, 2008, 12:40:15 PM9/14/08
On Sep 14, 8:54 am, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:

>     But thats the entire point, going to hell isn't MY CHOICE, sending
> me there is HIS choice, and that isn't a choice at all, and that is only
> a portion of my point about your religion. Your bible claims that god is
> just, I say that is an invention of the mind of some wicked, selfish
> men, for torturing someone forever for a transgression that occurred
> during a short lifespan will never pass for justice or anything closely
> resembling it.
>
>     My problem isn't that I worry it might be true, my problem is the
> same as many other people in that you are teaching this monstrosity to
> people who can be damaged emotionally and psychologically by it, and
> your fellow followers persist in trying to turn the US into a theocracy
> nightmare from a hell of your own creation !
>
>     I don't believe that you can honestly answer the points I've made
> without admitting some truth to yourself, and face your own cowardice.

I see you're still playing the same "poor me" games, Rodney.

It's been explained to you time and again that Christianity works only
when *you* make the decision to lay down your pallet and follow
Jesus. You have claimed on several occasions you have tried this, yet
then choose to pick up your pallet again. After doing so, you then
belly-ached about how heavy the pallet was, blamed God for creating
the pallet, and then complained that while carrying the dog-gone
thing, God was going to punish you. Then, with unbelievable
stupidity, you proclaimed that God didn't really exist and continued
to belly ache that the God you said you no longer believed in was
going to punish you eternally - all the while you continued to lug
around the pallet you left behind and picked up again several times.

You're a game-player, Rodney. Right now, I can't think of anyone here
but Pat (an unwitting newcomer) who cares what you believe or don't
believe any more. You're like the little boy who cried wolf, with one
revision to the story: you cry wolf while proclaiming you don't
believe in the wolf.

Rodney, if you seriously want to know how Christianity can transform
your life, get the answers on your own. No one's listening anymore,
little boy.

Stan-O

Sep 14, 2008, 12:43:20 PM9/14/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:37:17 +0200, " ::: good news runner :::"
<vera...@lycos.com> wrote:

>> There's faith and then there's blind faith...It's not too hard to
>> guess which one you possess.
>
>What is wrong with blind faith in GOD? It is the only possible way of
>faith there is if you speak of faith in God. You do not need any faith
>to believe in things you can see...

Spare us the bullshit, and show some evidence that your big daddy in
the sky exists...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2008, 1:01:29 PM9/14/08
<Kelly> wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>
> > � � But thats the entire point, going to hell isn't MY CHOICE, sending

> > me there is HIS choice, and that isn't a choice at all, and that is only
> > a portion of my point about your religion. Your bible claims that god is
> > just, I say that is an invention of the mind of some wicked, selfish
> > men, for torturing someone forever for a transgression that occurred
> > during a short lifespan will never pass for justice or anything closely
> > resembling it.
> >
> > � � My problem isn't that I worry it might be true, my problem is the
> > same as many other people in that you are teaching this monstrosity to
> > people who can be damaged emotionally and psychologically by it, and
> > your fellow followers persist in trying to turn the US into a theocracy
> > nightmare from a hell of your own creation !
> >
> > � � I don't believe that you can honestly answer the points I've made
> > without admitting some truth to yourself, and face your own cowardice.
>
> I see you're still playing the same "poor me" games...

Wiser to simply rebuke satan and then move on:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a
blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus
[...]

::: good news runner :::

Sep 14, 2008, 1:13:59 PM9/14/08
In news:9kfqc4hh3eetv6977...@4ax.com,
Stan-O <bnds...@aol.com> typed:

Sorry, I cannot give you any evidence for which there is no sense for
perceiving it at your place. Come back when you are ready for it, and
ask again...

Do you have a Bible? Can you read at least? I guess you have never
really read it, or listened to a sermon at a church... expecting God to
talk with you...

::: good news runner :::

Sep 14, 2008, 1:23:50 PM9/14/08
In news:6j4v2nF...@mid.individual.net,
::: good news runner ::: <vera...@lycos.com> typed:

> In news:9kfqc4hh3eetv6977...@4ax.com,
> Stan-O <bnds...@aol.com> typed:

>>> What is wrong with blind faith in GOD? It is the only possible way
>>> of faith there is if you speak of faith in God. You do not need any
>>> faith to believe in things you can see...
>>
>> Spare us the bullshit, and show some evidence that your big daddy in
>> the sky exists...
>
> Sorry, I cannot give you any evidence for which there is no sense for
> perceiving it at your place. Come back when you are ready for it, and
> ask again...

In other words... You would not give a blind person a video as a
birthday gift, would you?

But you could help him have an eye surgery...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2008, 1:28:44 PM9/14/08
neighbor Stan-O wrote:

A prayer written in Jesus' name by one of His disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/a170dd0768a8e...

HIS promise to His disciples:

"In that day you will no longer ask Me anything. I tell you the truth,
My Father will give you whatever you ask in My name." -- Jesus to His
disciples (Matthew 16:23).

Amen.

Behold GOD keeping the promise He has made to His disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/848eef62992cfe7e?

Most assuredly, without doubt, I know and understand GOD to be kind,
just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24) .

Stan-O

Sep 14, 2008, 6:24:57 PM9/14/08
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:13:59 +0200, " ::: good news runner :::"
<vera...@lycos.com> wrote:

>Sorry, I cannot give you any evidence for which there is no sense for
>perceiving it at your place. Come back when you are ready for it, and
>ask again...

You mean you can't give any evidence...period. All you can give is the
same drivel that Puke and the rest of the religionists give.

>Do you have a Bible? Can you read at least? I guess you have never
>really read it, or listened to a sermon at a church... expecting God to
>talk with you...

No, thanks. I had enough superstitious bullshit shoved in my face when
I was younger.

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 14, 2008, 6:29:42 PM9/14/08
::: good news runner ::: wrote:
> In news:9kfqc4hh3eetv6977...@4ax.com,
> Stan-O <bnds...@aol.com> typed:

>>> What is wrong with blind faith in GOD? It is the only possible way of
>>> faith there is if you speak of faith in God. You do not need any
>>> faith to believe in things you can see...
>> Spare us the bullshit, and show some evidence that your big daddy in
>> the sky exists...
>
> Sorry, I cannot give you any evidence for which there is no sense for
> perceiving it at your place. Come back when you are ready for it, and
> ask again...
>
> Do you have a Bible? Can you read at least? I guess you have never
> really read it, or listened to a sermon at a church... expecting God to
> talk with you...

<snork>

Atheists in English speaking countries have been exposed to Christianity
all their lives. And many of us came from highly religious backgrounds.

I've forgotten more about the bible than most modern Christians will
ever know...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"Climb out of your holes people!"

- Dr. House, on faith

::: good news runner :::

Sep 14, 2008, 6:35:18 PM9/14/08
In news:vg3rc4prqjlpahur6...@4ax.com,
Stan-O <bnds...@aol.com> typed:

And now you blame God for it?

That is easy to do, but rather stupid. Or what evidence do you have that
it is God's fault that people probably made mistakes? I have the idea
that you are biased, and that you have your answers already. In that
case I really cannot help you.

So stay with your atheist friends until your last minute has come - and
then face Judgement if you want to. I am more for spending my eternity
in Heaven.

Mike Painter

Sep 14, 2008, 7:01:33 PM9/14/08
::: good news runner ::: wrote:
> In news:vg3rc4prqjlpahur6...@4ax.com,
> Stan-O <bnds...@aol.com> typed:
>> On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:13:59 +0200, " ::: good news runner :::"
>> <vera...@lycos.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Sorry, I cannot give you any evidence for which there is no sense
>>> for perceiving it at your place. Come back when you are ready for
>>> it, and ask again...
>>
>> You mean you can't give any evidence...period. All you can give is
>> the same drivel that Puke and the rest of the religionists give.
>>

>>> Do you have a Bible? Can you read at least? I guess you have never
>>> really read it, or listened to a sermon at a church... expecting God
>>> to talk with you...
>>
>> No, thanks. I had enough superstitious bullshit shoved in my face
>> when I was younger.
>
> And now you blame God for it?

We blame nobody because there is nobody to blame.
If there was a god and it had half the compassion a serial killer has, it
would provide evidence for it's existence.
That evidence would at least be strong enough for it's believers to have a
coherent view. Instead there are 30,000 or more different formal belief
system each saying that the other is either completely wrong or not quite
right.
As knowledge and education has grown your belief about gods have changed
significantly over time.
So has your morality.

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 14, 2008, 7:14:33 PM9/14/08
::: good news runner ::: wrote:
> In news:vg3rc4prqjlpahur6...@4ax.com,
> Stan-O <bnds...@aol.com> typed:
>> On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:13:59 +0200, " ::: good news runner :::"
>> <vera...@lycos.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Sorry, I cannot give you any evidence for which there is no sense for
>>> perceiving it at your place. Come back when you are ready for it, and
>>> ask again...
>> You mean you can't give any evidence...period. All you can give is the
>> same drivel that Puke and the rest of the religionists give.
>>

>>> Do you have a Bible? Can you read at least? I guess you have never
>>> really read it, or listened to a sermon at a church... expecting God
>>> to talk with you...
>> No, thanks. I had enough superstitious bullshit shoved in my face when
>> I was younger.
>
> And now you blame God for it?

Why would somebody blame a fictional being for anything?

::: good news runner :::

Sep 14, 2008, 7:56:18 PM9/14/08
In news:pfi0q5...@75-104-202-36.cust.wildblue.net,
Mark K. Bilbo <gm...@com.mkbilbo> typed:

> ::: good news runner ::: wrote:
>> In news:vg3rc4prqjlpahur6...@4ax.com,
>> Stan-O <bnds...@aol.com> typed:

>>> You mean you can't give any evidence...period. All you can give is
>>> the same drivel that Puke and the rest of the religionists give.

>>> No, thanks. I had enough superstitious bullshit shoved in my face
>>> when I was younger.
>>
>> And now you blame God for it?
>
> Why would somebody blame a fictional being for anything?

Yes, why? I have so often heard God being blamed for things that people
did to one another...

> --
> Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
> EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
> "You know, I'd get it if people were just looking for a
> way to fill the holes. But they want the holes. They wanna
> live in the holes. And they go nuts when someone else
> pours dirt in their holes.
>
> "Climb out of your holes people!"
>

> - Dr. House, on faith^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
House is a typical member of a rabbit breeder club - errr... sorry, what
was it he is a member at?

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 14, 2008, 8:33:47 PM9/14/08
::: good news runner ::: wrote:
> In news:pfi0q5...@75-104-202-36.cust.wildblue.net,
> Mark K. Bilbo <gm...@com.mkbilbo> typed:
>> ::: good news runner ::: wrote:
>>> In news:vg3rc4prqjlpahur6...@4ax.com,
>>> Stan-O <bnds...@aol.com> typed:

>>> And now you blame God for it?
>> Why would somebody blame a fictional being for anything?
>
> Yes, why? I have so often heard God being blamed for things that people
> did to one another...

I guess "god" is a convenient way of getting out of responsibility...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2008, 9:12:09 PM9/14/08
neighbor Stan-O wrote:

> convicted neighbor Vera " ::: good news runner :::" <vera...@lycos.com> wrote:
>

> >Sorry, I cannot give you any evidence for which there is no sense for
> >perceiving it at your place. Come back when you are ready for it, and
> >ask again...
>
> You mean you can't give any evidence...period.

"With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
-- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

Amen.

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/050990a84f915420?

::: good news runner :::

Sep 14, 2008, 9:40:47 PM9/14/08
In news:b4n0q5...@75-104-202-36.cust.wildblue.net,

Mark K. Bilbo <gm...@com.mkbilbo> typed:
> ::: good news runner ::: wrote:
>> In news:pfi0q5...@75-104-202-36.cust.wildblue.net,
>> Mark K. Bilbo <gm...@com.mkbilbo> typed:

>>> Why would somebody blame a fictional being for anything?
>>
>> Yes, why? I have so often heard God being blamed for things that
>> people did to one another...
>
> I guess "god" is a convenient way of getting out of responsibility...

Oh really? In a way, sometimes, sure. But Christians should make a
difference.

::: good news runner :::

Sep 14, 2008, 9:44:38 PM9/14/08
In news:mrf0q5...@75-104-202-36.cust.wildblue.net,

Mark K. Bilbo <gm...@com.mkbilbo> typed:
> ::: good news runner ::: wrote:
>> In news:9kfqc4hh3eetv6977...@4ax.com,
>> Stan-O <bnds...@aol.com> typed:

>>> Spare us the bullshit, and show some evidence that your big daddy in
>>> the sky exists...
>>
>> Sorry, I cannot give you any evidence for which there is no sense for
>> perceiving it at your place. Come back when you are ready for it, and
>> ask again...
>>
>> Do you have a Bible? Can you read at least? I guess you have never
>> really read it, or listened to a sermon at a church... expecting God
>> to talk with you...
>
> <snork>
>
> Atheists in English speaking countries have been exposed to
> Christianity all their lives. And many of us came from highly
> religious backgrounds.
> I've forgotten more about the bible than most modern Christians will
> ever know...

Ha, ha, ha!

Ummm... what do you understand by "highly religious backgrounds"?

ABC

Sep 14, 2008, 9:52:51 PM9/14/08
In article
<35e2d5e2-cd25-43ed...@k37g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

But too much of it is not.

Thom Madura

Sep 14, 2008, 10:32:23 PM9/14/08

" ::: good news runner :::" <vera...@lycos.com> wrote in message

Oh - they do.

The highest divorce rates and abortion rates in the US are among christian
fundamentalists and catholics.
The bible belt states have higher divorce rates - about 50% higher - than
the liberal states of the north east.
Texas - the state that executes the most criminals - also has the highest
murder rate as well.

::: good news runner :::

Sep 14, 2008, 10:45:16 PM9/14/08
In news:48cdc95f$0$13843$607e...@cv.net,
Thom Madura <tomm...@optonline.net> typed:

Oh, really? That is bad.

> The bible belt states have higher divorce rates - about 50% higher -
> than the liberal states of the north east.

How comes?

> Texas - the state that executes the most criminals - also has the
> highest murder rate as well.

Oh, really? And what does this have to do with the Christians?

But what does it say? It just says that there are a big number of people
who do not take God seriously, yet call themselves Christians. It also
shows that you broad-brush them all and might be a little biased.

God does not say people should divorce, or people should abort, or
people should murder others. I know that many Christians will oppose me,
but I am not for the death sentence at all, while I can see reasons that
speak for it.

But tell me, what has the wrong-doing and short-coming of people to do
with your relationship to God? I mean , what hinders you personally?

Rod

Sep 14, 2008, 11:00:40 PM9/14/08
<Kelly> wrote:
> On Sep 14, 8:54 am, Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
>
>> But thats the entire point, going to hell isn't MY CHOICE, sending
>> me there is HIS choice, and that isn't a choice at all, and that is only
>> a portion of my point about your religion. Your bible claims that god is
>> just, I say that is an invention of the mind of some wicked, selfish
>> men, for torturing someone forever for a transgression that occurred
>> during a short lifespan will never pass for justice or anything closely
>> resembling it.
>>
>> My problem isn't that I worry it might be true, my problem is the
>> same as many other people in that you are teaching this monstrosity to
>> people who can be damaged emotionally and psychologically by it, and
>> your fellow followers persist in trying to turn the US into a theocracy
>> nightmare from a hell of your own creation !
>>
>> I don't believe that you can honestly answer the points I've made
>> without admitting some truth to yourself, and face your own cowardice.
>
> I see you're still playing the same "poor me" games, Rodney.

STFU whore...

--
"And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be
forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against Andrew B. Chung will not

Rod

Sep 14, 2008, 11:01:35 PM9/14/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Consider yourself rebuked

Thom Madura

Sep 15, 2008, 2:35:57 AM9/15/08

"Rod" <kc0...@att.net> wrote in message

Who cares?

Thom Madura

Sep 15, 2008, 2:59:08 AM9/15/08

" ::: good news runner :::" <vera...@lycos.com> wrote in message
Texas is a bible belt state.

> But what does it say? It just says that there are a big number of people
> who do not take God seriously, yet call themselves Christians. It also
> shows that you broad-brush them all and might be a little biased.
>
> God does not say people should divorce, or people should abort, or
> people should murder others. I know that many Christians will oppose me,
> but I am not for the death sentence at all, while I can see reasons that
> speak for it.
>
> But tell me, what has the wrong-doing and short-coming of people to do
> with your relationship to God? I mean , what hinders you personally?

I am an agnostic - I believe in what can be proven to be.
Religion and gods cannot be proven to be.
Nothing hinders me - there are just are no real gods or true religions.

THere is no point in having a relationship with something that does not nor
can be proven to exist - in a testable or verifiable way.

Virtually all of the the things claimed by religion for their gods have been
either unsupportable - or proven wrong.
Creation never happened - there was no Adam and Eve
There was NO worldwide Flood - it just did not happen - not only is there no
support in the geologic record for a flood of that magnitude - but it is
clear it did not affect the dynasties in China, Japan, Souteast Asia, and
Egypt - all of which we have clear proof of in the historical record. (All
of these should have been killed - yet none were)
THere is no evidence of the Exodus/Moses story - and Egyptian history is
among the best documented of all.
Much of the stories of the bible are simply expansions of stories and themes
of previous religions - notably ones that the Hebrews were in bondage to -
like the Summerian/Babylonians - and the Egyptians.
Many of the Parables and Psalm of the bible can be traced back to Osiris and
the Egyptian book of the Dead.
Much of the message of "love" in the bible are regurgitations of Buddhist
and Confucian themes long predating the christ myth.

Just the FACT that there are over 34,000 different christian sects alone -
all believeing in their own form of the religion - points out the lack of a
real god. If there was one - there would be ONE religion and ONE definition
for the god.

In return - religion over the millenia has been partuclarly brutal and
despotic when in charge - and theists tend to be among the most
descriminating and power hungry control freaks who want to force their
unsupportable beliefs on others.

Yap

Sep 15, 2008, 3:54:04 AM9/15/08
> duke, American-American
> *****
> "The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
> Pope Paul VI
> *****
No, you are the one that is ignorant and cling onto an ancient
invented character which is fictitious.
You would agree with me that the ancient con did a master job, right?

Yap

Sep 15, 2008, 3:59:19 AM9/15/08
On Sep 14, 2:18 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> friend duke wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > Accordingly to Andrews statement that atheists are unable
> > > to say Jesus is LORD without the Holy Spirit, I already
> > > have. I guess that flushes his theory of us not being able
> > > to do so right down the "ole shitter" !
>
> > But....you didn't mean it, issuing only lip service.
>
> Moreover, using a computer to cut&paste "Jesus is LORD" is far from
> being able to publicly declare it with ones mouth.
>
> "...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
> Corinthians 12:3)
>
> "I will not help them speak the truth while there is deceit in their
> hearts." -- Holy Spirit
>
> Amen.
>
> This is why we have not ever witnessed a single atheist declare in
> public that "Jesus is LORD."
What Lord, landlord?

> This is also why we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), can
> easily exclude non-christians from our presence simply by requiring
> that all declare with their mouths that "Jesus is LORD" if they wish
> to remain in our presence !!!
What else you all are fit for?

> Jesus is LORD !
He is controlling your life, and since you have only one life, it
would be a miserable one.

> Yeshua is Adonai !
Yeshua is an Android?

> Marana tha
>
> Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
You can even pray for the limbless to grow back their limbs....what
are you mumbling about?

> Andrew <><
> --http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Yap

Sep 15, 2008, 4:43:28 AM9/15/08
On Sep 13, 2:36 pm, Linda Lee <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote:
> On Sep 13, 1:45 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:
>

> > satan via another sockpuppet despairingly posted:

> > > You're the only one around here blaspheming the Holy Spirit, you demon.
>
> > Obvious lie.
>
> You don't have to preface your posts with the admission, "Obvious
> lie"; we already know that.

Ahhhh.....stupid Chung admitted lie, preface lies?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2008, 7:07:14 AM9/15/08

Thommadura

Sep 15, 2008, 9:07:26 AM9/15/08

Well - for one

I was christian educated through college - had two uncles who were
catholic monsignors = two other uncles plus my father who attended the
seminary but did not ultimately become priests. (The priests can be
verified on the internet) - I had three other priests and several nuns
in the family - was a church organist for 35 years as well as an usher -
and I memorized the bible when I was in grade school(although not in
english). My grandmother and father were among the founding members of
the church I belonged to as well. I actually played at masses held by
two priests who eventually became pope.

Lets see your religious background?

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 15, 2008, 6:54:03 PM9/15/08

Shoulda, woulda, coulda...

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 15, 2008, 6:56:58 PM9/15/08

Exactly how are we, on the outside as it were, supposed to sort through
all the Christians? Not to mention, if you *try* to point out to any of
these Christian types that their behavior is at variance with their holy
text, they usually just scream invective at you.

(I mean, atheists are regularly told to read the bible *and* to shut up
about the bible. It's amusing.)

Fact is, the areas of the US that have the highest number of people who
identify as Christian and as the most devout are also the areas that
have some of the biggest social problems in the US. Including higher
divorce rates.

If Christians don't like the conclusions that can be drawn from
observing their behavior, maybe *they* should do something about it...

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 15, 2008, 6:58:58 PM9/15/08

Well, I for one can trace a direct line to Darby in about three
generations in my family. My sect *founded* the modern fundamentalist
movement and were involved in a number of conservative seminaries that
are influential today.

I was very, very deep in Christianity for almost half my life. More so
than 99% of the Chrisitans I encounter today. Hell, I *taught* Bible
classes, didn't just go to Sunday School or something like that...

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 15, 2008, 6:59:30 PM9/15/08

I think he said "lard"...

::: good news runner :::

Sep 15, 2008, 7:42:23 PM9/15/08
In news:48ce5e37$0$13857$607e...@cv.net,
Thommadura <tomm...@optonline.net> typed:

I have none. I just have God...

If you are interested, you can read my story there...

http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/vera%27s%20story.htm

So all the Christian background might not help...

What was the reason why you rejected God, if I may ask?

::: good news runner :::

Sep 15, 2008, 7:52:33 PM9/15/08
In news:iu53q5-...@75-104-202-36.cust.wildblue.net,

And what made you reject God?

The Central Scrutiniser

Sep 15, 2008, 8:18:23 PM9/15/08
Yap <hhya...@gmail.com> scratched their head, scratched their arse,
then scrivened in

Mmmmmmmmm, Landlord. I'll worship that!

http://www.timothy-taylor.co.uk/partners/index.htm

And the reason atheists don't declare jeebus is lard?
Because he does not exist outside your parochial little mindset.

>> This is also why we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), can
>> easily exclude non-christians from our presence simply by requiring
>> that all declare with their mouths that "Jesus is LORD" if they wish
>> to remain in our presence !!!
> What else you all are fit for?

Gong scouring - wiki it if you are unfamiliar with the term!

--
"Good evening. Here is the news on Friday, the 27th of Geldof.
Archeologists near mount Sinai have discovered what is believed to be a

--Newsreader, Red Dwarf, Better than Life

Thommadura

Sep 15, 2008, 8:54:21 PM9/15/08

Apparently no religion then =-so no religious background

You were the one who "Ha ha ha" d.

It is loading more messages.