WDJW thought for 11/02/11 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 2, 2011, 6:13:10 AM11/2/11
"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, GOD’s
special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called
you out of darkness into His wonderful light." (1 Peter 2:9)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that saying/
writing "Laus Deo" when there's thanks/praise/glory is one of two ways
we http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart to keep from
backsliding into darkness ( http://WDJW.net/LausDeo )

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)The LORD teaches "greater love
has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends"(John
15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs. Friends don't want friends to
die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/949f339e3805a33f?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier for especially for
the heart:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 2, 2011, 6:42:17 AM11/2/11

About the CHUNG "2IQ-MRON Diet", the "diet" for morons and
self-righteous, arrogant, assholes who sit in front of computers all
day spamming the internet in hopes that "God" will reward them with
both riches, and a front-row seat in his "Heavenly Palace":

The Chung "2IQ-MRON Diet" combines "religious" extremism with dietary
extremism. The origin of this diet is Chung's new interpretation of
biblical scripture which reveals that both "Jesus" and "God" carried
around scales, and "religiously" weighed everything they ate, never
consuming more than a biblical "OMER", todays equivalent of 2 pounds
(according to Chung). Chung further claims that WHAT you eat is not
important, eat roadkill if you like. Just don't get carried away and
consume more than 2 pounds. Chung adds in the strongest terms, that
going over 2 pounds even once is a "perishing soul" offense, and warns
that his Messiah, "LORD" Jesus Christ**, teacher of love and
forgiveness, will personally roast alive all offenders.

The 2-digit IQ world of fanatical Evangelical so-called "Christianity",
(aka "Jesus is LORD" "Christianity") now has a "diet", thanks to one of
its most INSANE fanatics, Andrew B. Chung. A diet derived, in true
evangelical fashion, by interpreting the Bible to suit the needs of the
true 2-digit believers. A diet that ignores almost everything about
diet from science and common sense, and substitutes a rigid rule about
the "God ordained" (according to Andrew B. Chung) "right" quantity. It
doesn't seem to matter whether you live in the tropics or Alaska,
whether you work as a lumberjack or an office worker, or even WHAT you
eat. Everyone MUST ALWAYS eat 2 pounds of food per day, and no more.
Nothing else matters in the world that brought us "Creation Science".

No medical professional would EVER endorse The Chung diet, just as no
real scientist would ever endorse Creationism. Both are what happens
when stupid "religious" fanatics attempt to force their stupid LITERAL
interpretation of the Bible into the fields of science and medicine, to
"PROVE" that THEY are the "smart" ones.
Food is primarily fuel. There is NO one right amount for all people in
all climates and all daily activities. A lumberjack, football player or
construction worker cannot do a days work on 32 oz. of food, while for
instance, an arrogant internet spammer probably could. And it DOES
matter WHAT you eat*. The 2IQ-MRON diet is pure 2 digit Evangelical
BULLSHIT, and Andrew B. Chung knows it. The suggestion that REAL
medical professionals at Emory University are supporting this BS is
laughable. The janitorial staff at Emory is smarter than that. Give me
the phone number of ONE real medical professional who supports this
Chung BS. Any medical professional supporting this should lose his
license immediately.

*Genesis 1-29: And God said, 'Behold, I have given you every herb
bearing seed, which is upon the face of the earth, and every tree, in
which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for
meat.'
Ezekiel 4-9: "Take also unto thee Wheat, and Barley, and beans, and
lentils, and millet, and Spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make
bread of it..."

(Anybody want to bet on whether you can get a hamburger at the Creation
"Science" Museum?)

The dietary brilliance of Andrew B. Chung:
"Moreover, the fact that babies are born hungry with empty stomachs
**and** functioning brains is absolute scientific proof that hunger
does not destroy brain cells but rather promotes their rapid growth as
evident by what happens in utero."

GSI: Babies are nourished by the mothers blood through the umbilical
cord and placenta, as anyone who has taken first year biology in High
School knows. Chung shows almost NO real medical knowledge. No
medically trained person would EVER write the bullshit sentence above.

"Actually, hunger for real food is simply a desire to eat real food
that is verified by the ability to eat real food and may be accompanied
by stomach sounds that allow others to verify the desire to eat real
food even **before** the eating happens." -Andrew B. Chung

GSI: We are so lucky here on UseNet to have free access to the hard
earned wisdom of brilliant medical professionals like Dr. Chung -
"Hunger for real food is simply a desire to eat real food that is
verified by the ability to eat real food." Wow!, who would have
guessed?

"Hunger for real food does not indicate a need for real food as evident
by this desire often increasing when the food is especially palatable
in the middle of eating the "right" daily amount (32 oz, one "OMER")
when any real need would be decreasing." -Andrew B. Chung

GSI: Again the 2-digit IQ problem. "Hunger for real food does not
indicate a need for real food as evident by this desire often
increasing..." In this sentence, Chung is so determined to make hunger
a positive thing that he makes "hunger" and "desire" mean the same
thing, destroying any possible meaning for the sentence.

GSI: "Chung, take your 2 digit moronic "diet" bullshit to the
appropriate newsgroups. "alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.bible.prophecy" etc. are not the place for arrogant hourly "status"
updates on how many ounces of food an arrogant asshole has consumed.
What you are doing here is PURE ARROGANCE. There is NOTHING "holy" or
"righteous" about it. You and your sock-puppets are ARROGANT. The
"diet" you promote leads to making you even bigger ASSHOLES.
Though it hardly seems possible, you will become even more egocentric,
rigid, and self-righteous."
The sayings of the prophet Itchy:

** Original Christianity : "Jesus Christ, fisher of men."
Evangelical Christianity: "Jesus Christ, roaster of men."
-GSI

Spirituality is about enlightenment, Religion is about killing. -GSI
� GSI �"2IQ-MRON Diet" � 2011-v1.7

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 3, 2011, 6:34:34 AM11/3/11
"Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no
authority except that which GOD has established. The authorities that
exist have been established by GOD.” (Romans 13:1)

So lets keep on praying for the authorities.

Malachi

Nov 3, 2011, 7:53:02 AM11/3/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> The absolutely only healthy way to stop the overeating is to
> the heart by holding to the
> right daily amount (32 oz) of food.

Untrue.

The diet invented by Andrew B. Chung, is only one of many available
dietary options.

Take into consideration though; that there isn't a single bit of
obtainable empirical clinical evidence, to support Andrew B. Chung's
opinion of the diet he invented.

Nor is there a single licensed nutritionist or dietitian who's on on
record having supported Andrew B. Chung's opinion of the diet he
invented.

Nor is there a single theologian, Bible scholar or historian who will
back up Andrew B. Chung's opinion of what an "omer" weighs, or any of
Andrew B. Chung's other opinions as to how the Bible supposedly
applies directly to the diet he invented.

All you really have to go by regarding the diet invented by Andrew B
Chung, is nothing more than Andrew B. Chung's opinions and personal
claims.

Andrew B. Chung will claim that the diet he invented was the result of
a vision form God, however he didn't start making this claim until
about five years after its 1998 inception.

He will also claim it's not a diet, even though he called it a diet
until about five years after its 1998 inception.

> happened in 1997 during the viewing of an IMAX
> Mt.Everest documentary that started playing at the Tennessee
> Aquarium **before** 1996:

Untrue.

The release date for the IMAX documentary "Everest" was, 6 March 1998.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120661/releaseinfo

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/fd713904...

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

In his most recent video, he appears completely emaciated with swollen
belly (ascites), glazed eyes and waist long greasy hair. Andrew B.
Chung appears to be deteriorating into something reminiscent of Howard
Hughes' psychical condition towards the end of his life.

Of his eating disorder Andrew B. Chung says:

> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier

Suggested reading:

NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) Eating Disorders:

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

Hunger is starvation and malnutrition
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

> Hunger is not a sensation.

Macmillan dictionary: Hunger:

1. The feeling (sensation) that you have when you need to eat
something

2. A lack of food that can cause illness or death

Webster dictionary: Hunger:

To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 4, 2011, 4:28:17 AM11/4/11
"HE has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant -- not of the
letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives
life." (2 Corinthians 3:6)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) is reminded that when we are
ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what
the LORD wants with all glory to GOD the Father, we are learning
directly from Jesus Christ of Nazareth and this is not of the letter,
but of the Holy Spirit indwelling in our mind, where learning takes
place.

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 4, 2011, 4:32:41 AM11/4/11

Usenet CREEP WARNING € Usenet CREEP WARNING €Usenet CREEP WARNING
Andrew B. Chung is INSANE. Totally INSANE.
He is a Supreme Egoist. He has NO spirituality, he is nothing but EGO.
All EGO all the time. ZERO spirituality. His condition is PERMANENT,
there is NO CURE.

Opposites Attract...
It is quite common for such people (totally egocentric) to be attracted
to that which is totally opposite from them, Jesus and spirituality.
But camels will fly through the eye of a needle and cows will jump over
the moon before even a glint of the Holy Spirit enters the body of a
total EGOIST like Chung. Chung is extremely arrogant, self-righteous,
and delusional. Such people are evil and DANGEROUS. Stay far away.
€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€

DO NOT FEED SICK ASSHOLE TROLLS.
There is NOTHING anyone can do for Chung. His condition is far beyond
any help. A diamond hard egoist, like Chung, is "always right", and
everyone else is "always wrong" in the delusional world they live in.
Soon enough, such defective people are cleaned from this world, usually
by violence or horrible disease. Such people are DANGEROUS, stay far
away.
€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€

SEE EXAMPLES BELOW:

Totally ARROGANT EXTREME "Christian" EGOIST Chung FIRED again...
Ordered to leave or be removed by the POLICE!! - From a Church!!!
(nobody likes a totally arrogant, insane, self-righteous asshole/creep)
Transcript:

"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at
First Baptist Church Woodstock (Georgia). Andrew, I need to inform you
that you're not allowed to come back to our campus. I don't want you to
show up this weekend, I don't want you to come back, okay? That's the
decision we're making today. And you need to know if you do come back,
we'll remove you from the property and beyond that, if you come back, I
will call the police. Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully. Allow
it to end right now. Thank you and have a good day."

Chung video response ("GodTube"):
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

First Baptist Church of Woodstock
Pastor Johnny M. Hunt
11905 Georgia 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770) 926-4428
u...@fbcw.net
www.fbcw.org
Twitter: @fbcwoodstock
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_18809369051
--------------------------------------

Chung FIRED after 80 days employment at the Central Florida Heart
Center (CFHC) by head of Cardiology: Dr. Frank Hildner MD:

Dr. Frank Hildner MD wrote the following letter to Andrew B. Chung:

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that
is out of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I
have in the past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the
situation from outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call on physicians from around the world and this community to attest
to it. I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website. How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work to
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly. Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of
my professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either
me or the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you may
not state that I am practicing less than optimum cardiology. Once
again, if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened
yet) I will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine
for a hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure, that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your
next and all future applications for licensure. And once again, just
common sense should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you
may have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have
no common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a
professional community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did
before, you do not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may
be, must be according to the community standard, regardless of what you
perceive that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that
you were unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly
and clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work
with your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of
hitting back and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks
upon such attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will
continue to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you
talked yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
Central Florida Heart Ctr
3310 SW 34th St
Ocala, FL

WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT ANDREW B. CHUNG:
"Chung fucked me in the ass. I trusted him, and he fucked me in the
ass." -Michael C.
"Chung Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and
only job after just over 80 days. Fled the state of Florida, and now
claims to practice in Georgia despite having no admission priveliges in
the State's hospitals." -Shlomo F.
"Chung runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa
$200, the ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its
website. Visiting said website will infect your PC." -S.F.
"Chung promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that
he demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the "Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud", where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover*
onto food. (*Acetone - extremely destructive to the nervous sys.)
"Declares he has a cardiology practice despite cross-posting the same
spam night and day (as often as 24 times a day) from the same IP
address (his home presumably).'
"Chung has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women and gay or
trans-gender males. His wife of four months fled some time ago to
another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being on
vacation".
"Everyone familiar with Andrew B. Chung knows he is a sick asshole.
Even his parents. He knows he is a sick asshole (street term for
EGOIST). There is NOTHING "spiritual" about him. He has absolutely NO
HOPE of real spirituality. In fact, he is the opposite of spirituality,
ALL EGO, and NOTHING BUT EGO. Chung has no real friends, and never
will. No one wants to be around a TOTAL ASSHOLE. His only hope is to
try to learn how real humans behave by observation, then pretend to be
like them. He will always be a total asshole, but he will learn to hide
it and fake being a real human. He will not fool a real human for long,
but will have something that resembles a human life. There is no other
way for him. His condition (total arrogance) is permanent. His life
will go badly, and end ugly. A total egoist, like Chung, will NEVER
admit to any imperfection, but Chung knows that most of this is true."
-GSI
"Another very sad lunatic ranting garbage he knows nothing about..
wasting his life in vanity and thinking anybody cares or even bothers
to read his garbage." -G. Snow
"Chung, the people you arrogantly attack here in these groups are
saints compared to you. You are a supreme EGOIST. You do not qualify
for human status, and never will. Even dogs or pigs are higher than
you. You should be living with crocodiles. Stay away from these groups.
Your total ARROGANCE is ugly and disgusting. It's highly disturbing to
be constantly reminded that this world produces such sick and arrogant
creeps." - Great Sage Itchy
Chung wrote: "retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner wrote
in part as a retireeŠ" and Ecifer responded: "The good doctor
(Hildner) is recognized as one of the preeminent cardiologists in the
world, while Chunk is flailing away on Usenet with no practice and no
hospital admitting privileges."

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung, Emory University:
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that the name 'Quran',
as translated from original Arabic, means: 'Goat-fucking for dummies' "
"We are running in a competitive race that has already been won by the
risen Christ Jesus, Who because of His victory sits at the right hand
of GOD the Father. The prize for running this race well is a place in
Heaven that is closer to GOD. Heaven is a very large place and GOD's
House in Heaven is a very big house. Let our place in Heaven not be
outside the House." -Andrew B. Chung
"It has been the observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that
negros are actually big monkeys with large sex organs."
"The LORD may possibly give us a sign 3 weeks from today (1/23/2010) to
further humble us as He did back in 9/11/2001. GOD is awesome. Fear the
LORD and dread nought else." -Andrew B. Chung
"And you and the other evildoers have been tossed into that lake of
fire that has been prepared for you while the rest of us are enjoying a
new Heaven and new Earth in our new glorified bodies like those of
angels." - Andrew B. Chung
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote: "May GOD curse to the Nth generation
all the real humans who presently know the identity of the person
behind the lying sockpuppet here, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen. Laus Deo :-) "
"Death to the Godless imperialist war-mongers of the Communist Party of
China."
"Death to the fascist bandit Hu Jintao, and his running dogs, the
Communist Party of China."
"Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom.
Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"

"May GOD annihilate you at your keyboard if you try to pretend to be
Him again, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen." -Andrew B.
Chung

"Chung-First Baptist Church-Police" v1.7
Chung on YouTube:
-------------------------
Runaway Groom... The story of Chung's wedding:
Lady-boy Chung's wedding is broken-up by his former gay lover,
who runs off with the groom, leaving Chung (white wedding dress) in the
lurch.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJr-n0B1r3w>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJr-n0B1r3w

--------------------------
Part-1
Lady-boy, "Dongdan" (Cross-dresser) Videos
Andrew B Chung *****: Hot date make-up tutorial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__Iv8FQdYY

Part-2 Chung (AKA "Ms. High Heels") ready for action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7H_M-APuak
--------------------------

Chung (rated 5-stars): His most revealing photoshoot ever!
(With very nice jungle (drum and bass) soundtrack)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elEdGAd4RB4

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 4, 2011, 4:41:19 AM11/4/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for GSI's perishing soul simply
because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all
glory to GOD the Father.

GSI wrote in part:

> Opposites Attract...

Not relevant in this context:

Just as children are attracted to their parents, those of us who are
born-again (John 3:3 & 5) new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17)
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD are attracted to our Father in Heaven.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29d00db96acc32a1?

GSI wrote in reference to http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

> Totally ARROGANT EXTREME EGOIST Chung FIRED again...

... as was Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego :-) Laus Deo :-)

> <redundant transcript snipped in favor of video & audio>

online link:
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

> Chung FIRED ...

... again as was Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego :-) Laus Deo :-)

link to on-line discussion about retiree (s/p angioplasty) Frank
Hildner's webposting:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bf1db19cf6969bc2?

GSI earlier wrote in part:
> Insane and arrogant are BOTH mental problems.

Incorrect. Your arrogance is a spiritual problem related to pride and
not related to your insanity.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7ac3916b7994840d?

GSI earlier wrote:

> > ... after remembering during the day the soldiers who gave their lives
> > for the benefit of others, we should now remember the One Who put down
> > His life to save us and then on the 3rd day took up His life to teach
> > us how to love others (John 15:12) as He has loved us (John 15:13) so
> > that we can volunteer like the soldiers whom we have remembered
> > earlier on this day.
>
> "volunteer like the soldiers..." by being INSANE ARROGANT spamming
> assholes.

Those who are of unsound mind (i.e. insane) should not be also
categorized as arrogant because the focus should remain on the mental
problem instead of observer opinion. Moreover, those who are arrogant
can't perform the selfless act of volunteering. Truth is simply
reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74e5d2aed66ea66b?

GSI earlier wrote:

> Most, if not all of the so-called "saved" "Christians" in these groups
> are INSANE.
>
> I don't mean "insane" in an "internet/Usenet" way, I mean they are
> clinically INSANE.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/92c3570839dc834c?

You are suffering from the delusions that you are a physician and that
you are thereby qualified to diagnose clinical insanity in others.
This does allow those of us who are real physicians to diagnose that
you are the one who is clinically insane. You should inform your
doctor(s) about your break from reality. If you are already taking
psychotropic medication(s), it is likely your doctor(s) will either
change or adjust them to help you recover from your mental breakdown.

GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT <profane name-calling snipped>

Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
which is not arrogance.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

> And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
"arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
right in His eyes. Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is
automatically lying by the definition of name-calling. This is simply
because only GOD can re-create by just speaking as the Creator and
because GOD is also the truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is
in Him, Who is always right.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becfcf6773f931df?

GSI wrote:

> "May GOD annihilate ...

... all those who would anonymously propagandize the lie that "hunger
is starvation" here on usenet for these are not either neighbors or
enemies but rather are sockpuppets of satan already slated for
destruction (Revelation 20:10).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:
> > GSI wrote:
> > >
> > > Chung is INSANE.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-line if
> > your lie were true
>
> It needs to be taken away from you.

Lie.

Medical licenses have no need.

> You are an embarrasment to the medical profession.

Lie.

No real physician would claim to be embarrassed by another who is
helping folks stop overeating:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Again, wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-
line if your lie were true

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

Your pathological lying is consistent with your being insane:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1bad08b050d1f90c?

GSI wrote:
> He is a totally arrogant person.

Lie.

Just as there is no such thing as an incompletely arrogant person,
there is no such thing as a totally arrogant one.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

Instead, folks like this physician have what is called a super-ego,
which is our conscience, that keeps us from lying compulsively like
you.

Bottom line: You are a pathological liar.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/17ba5acc5a03e6f9?

GSI wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_YK8KBZk0
> >
> > Dear GSI, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
> The name is "Your Holiness Great Sage Itchy" or "Mr. Itchy Sir", to you
> Chung.
>
> And as to your question, "can you publicly say Jesus is LORD", I will
> answer just as I have many times, by saying that everyone is LORD.
> Everyone has the same origin. All created things have the same origin.
> That origin we call "God". We are ALL God transformed into people.

Saying "everyone is LORD" is not the same as saying "Jesus is LORD"
for it is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ea71ebf6297d5820?

GSI wrote:
> Robert Miles wrote:
> >
> > I suppose you know what profanity is - the way feeble minds try to
> > express themselves.
>
> "I suppose you know what profanity is...": I'm not sure, asshole. My
> mind is too feeble. Help me out, would you?

Only GOD can save you. You need to be born again (John 3:3&5).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/feddb47a23e5bcc9?

GSI citing what retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner
wrote in part as a retiree and cardiac patient back in 2001:

> "You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them
with lies:

Primum non nocere

GSI furiously wrote:

<irrationally angry remarks with profanity snipped>

Bottom line concerning you, GSI:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and by yet another:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, GSI, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 4, 2011, 6:35:50 AM11/4/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 5, 2011, 6:02:18 AM11/5/11
"This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are GOD’s
servants, who give their full time to governing." (Romans 13:6)

Not what we want but what GOD wants.

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 5, 2011, 7:03:27 AM11/5/11
Chung wrote: "retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner wrote
in part as a retiree�" and Ecifer responded: "The good doctor

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 5, 2011, 7:51:55 AM11/5/11

Robert Preston

Nov 5, 2011, 11:18:11 AM11/5/11
Self-accursed lying "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" deliriously wrote:
> > > Laus Deo for His continuing to curse you.
>
> > A lie and blasphemy.
>
> Neither.
>
> Praising GOD is neither a lie nor blasphemy.

The Lie:
God is not cursing anyone based upon Andrew B. Chung's personal grudge
against them.

The Blasphemy:
Andrew B. Chung misrepresenting God as being Andrew B. Chung's
personal henchman, who supposedly operates according to Andrew B.
Chung's malicious will.

> May GOD ever increase His curse upon you and all who know you.

A true disciple of Christ doesn't desire such things, even for their
enemies.

Chung must be praying to Satan.

Poor Andrew B. Chung has brought so much misery upon himself, and he's
only making it worse.

Indeed, this is what a self-accursed life looks like:

Andrew B. Chung was fired from his one and only verifiable job as a
physician.

> As were Meshach, Shadrach, and Abednego (Daniel 3:26 :-)

Meshach, Shadrach, and Abednego were not physicians, Ocala, FL is not
Babylon, Frank Hildner, MD is not the King of Babylon. In fact,
there's no comparison whatsoever.
Truth is simple reality :-)

Andrew B. Chung was kicked out of the only church it's been verified
he's ever attended.

> As were John and Peter according to what is written in the Bible (Acts
> 4:21 :-)

The condemned demolished Jewish Temple and its Pharisees was not the
Church built by Christ (Matthew 16:18) and the Body of Christ
fellowshipping in it, who expelled Andrew B. Chung as false disciple
who was sowing discord, as the Bible commanded them.
Truth is simple reality :-)

According to the Google groups archives, his wife left him.

> This physician's wife remains with him as evident by the gold wedding
> band on his left ring finger:

A leftover ring from a failed marriage worn by someone who wants to
appear as still married in his exhibitionist videos, is not a wife.
Truth is simply reality :-)

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

In his most recent video, he appears completely emaciated with swollen
belly (ascites), glazed eyes and waist long greasy hair. Andrew B.
Chung appears to be deteriorating into something reminiscent of Howard
Hughes' psychical condition towards the end of his life.

According to the information contained in his own blog, the diet he
invented in 1998 has gone absolutely nowhere since 2005 (the blog's
last update). And never really went anywhere before that. No outside
sources mention anything whatsoever about it (this excludes 2 or 3
acquaintances/sockpuppets, his own writings and his misinterpretations
of the Bible and how God operates).

Obsessively compulsively spams the verbatim loquacious convoluted
pseudo-christian pseudo-scientific
gobbledygook nonsense repetitiously at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 am daily.

Andrew B. Chung, alienated, ostracized and driven insane by pride and
malnutrition, reaping bad fruit of the cursed harvest he has sown.

Matthew 5:11 doesn't apply to false-christians like Andrew B. Chung,
but Matthew 13:36-43 and 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 sure does.

Hopefully Chung doesn't end up flushing his soul away the way he did
his MD/PhD.
There's still hope for his soul and his earthly future, if he'll stop
deluding himself.

--
Being able to say "Jesus is Lord" doesn't mean you're really a
Christian:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 6, 2011, 3:55:07 AM11/6/11
"HE made known to us the mystery of His will according to His good
pleasure, which He purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the
times reach their fulfillment -- to bring unity to all things in
Heaven and on Earth under Christ." (Ephesians 1:9-10)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that the
absolutely only way to stop sinning as the LORD commands (John 5:14)
is to be ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/writing **and**
doing what Jesus Christ of Nazareth ( http://T3WiJ.com/ ) wants with
all glory to GOD the Father ( http://WDJW.net/ )

Robert Preston

Nov 6, 2011, 8:17:29 AM11/6/11

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 6, 2011, 9:16:58 AM11/6/11

MU

Nov 7, 2011, 4:57:10 AM11/7/11

Q: Does the Bible say we can tell of someone is or isn't a Christian
by whether or not they will say "Jesus is Lord?"

A: People who teach that this is a litmus test for someone being a
true disciple of Christ, that the person saying the words is saved,
are clearly misunderstanding a certain verse and the context in which
it is being used. The verse is found in 1 Corinthians 12:3 and says,
"Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of
God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except
by the Holy Spirit." (NKJV)

However, I believe the Living Bible, in this instance, actually words
the verse in the way Paul intended. It says, "...no one can say,
"Jesus is Lord", AND REALLY MEAN IT, unless the Holy Spirit is helping
him (emphasis mine).

In context, Paul is speaking about how to recognize FALSE TEACHERS.

He is *not* saying a false teacher is unable to say the words "Jesus
is Lord".

On the contrary, this happens numerous times each day. You would be
amazed at how many times I personally have witnessed false
teachers,false Christians, repeating the words written in 1 Cor 12:3b.
cultist for example i.e. Latter Day Saints, will confess "Jesus is
Lord" but, but go on to teach about a Jesus that is totally than the
Jesus of the Bible, as Paul gave warning about in Galatians 1:6-12.

What Paul is saying in 1 Corinthians 12:3b is, that we will recognize
a false teacher, not because he can or can't say the exact words
"Jesus is Lord", but because his teaching will not be consistent with
the teachings in the Bible that tells us who Jesus truly is.

As stated above, "he won't really mean" what he has confessed, because
his false teachings will give him away.

There are thousands (likely millions) of people who have called upon
the Lord while repeating a prayer given to them to repeat to be saved
(Romans 10:13) and said the words "Jesus is Lord", and yet remain
unsaved.

Why?

Because salvation is more than just repeating words. It is about
actually truly believing that Jesus is LORD. It is about believing
that He arose from the dead (Romans 10:9)

It is about confessing that we are sinners who are in need of a
Savior.

It is about trusting in Jesus alone and surrendering our life to Him,
as our Lord.

... Finally it is about REPENTANCE. That is where the problem comes in
for many who are persuaded to say the words "Jesus is Lord". They say
the words, but are unwilling to turn away from the sins they've asked
to be saved from, and to go in an opposite new direction away from
those sins.

Jesus also gave us two parables in the Bible that we need to keep in
mind.
In Matthew 7:21-23, Jesus said, “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord,
Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of
My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord,
have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and
done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them,
I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice
lawlessness!" (NKJV)

Notice, these people who are calling Jesus "Lord". The prophesied,
cast out demons, and did wonderful works using the name of Jesus as
Lord. However, Jesus says, He never knew them, and likewise, they
never knew Him. They called Him Lord, but didn't really surrender to
His Lordship. They were false"Christians".False disciples, teachers,
prophets and apostles, pretending to be of Christ.

The same is true of the "Parable of the Ten Virgins" found in Matthew
25:1-13.

Half of the virgins confessed Jesus as "Lord", but were not allowed
into the wedding banquet. Jesus said to then as well, "I do not know
you." (NKJV)

Friend, I have seen people try over and over to persuade someone to
just repeat after them, the words "Jesus is Lord", to test weather or
not that person is a Christian and has salvation. We should not not be
making that judgement call based on if someone simply repeats the
words. We should be testing their words and actions against everything
the Bible says a Christian is. And it says a lot about it for example,
the books of 1 and 2 John also give you a list of things to look out
for "so that you may know that you have eternal life." (1 John 5:13).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 7, 2011, 6:52:12 AM11/7/11
"I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and
thanksgiving be made for all people -- for kings and all those in
authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness
and holiness." (1 Timothy 2:1-2)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that we are
commanded by the LORD to love (John 15:12) each other which would
include those whom He has placed in authority over us.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Nov 7, 2011, 9:03:53 AM11/7/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 8, 2011, 5:49:06 AM11/8/11
"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for
yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your
ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in
whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will
serve the LORD." (Joshua 24:15)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that serving
(Joshua 24:15) the LORD is being ever mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net/
) both thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what our risen LORD Jesus
Christ of Nazareth wants with all glory to GOD the Father.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Nov 8, 2011, 7:11:14 AM11/8/11

Buster

Nov 9, 2011, 6:43:53 AM11/9/11
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2011, 7:23:35 AM11/9/11
Report not abuse
"'Come now, let us settle the matter,' says the LORD. 'Though your
sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are
red as crimson, they shall be like wool.'" (Isaiah 1:18)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that it's when
we're ever **mindful** of WDJW, both thinking/saying/writing and doing
what our risen LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth wants with all glory to
GOD the Father that we've stopped sinning as He commands (John 5:14)

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Nov 9, 2011, 9:00:19 AM11/9/11

MU

Nov 9, 2011, 8:58:58 AM11/9/11
Friday the 13th - The Series

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 9, 2011, 1:08:15 PM11/9/11

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Nov 9, 2011, 1:50:46 PM11/9/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2011, 7:30:30 AM11/10/11
Report not abuse
"GOD’s voice thunders in marvelous ways; HE does great things beyond
our understanding. HE says to the snow, ‘Fall on the earth,’ and to
the rain shower, ‘Be a mighty downpour.’" (Job 37:5-6)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) exhorts that we should
mindfully fear GOD and http://WDJW.net/DreadNought for our risen LORD
Jesus Christ of Nazareth is with us (Matthew 28:20) as we are making
disciples of all nations by teaching them how to be ever mindful of
WDJW, both thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what the LORD wants
with all glory to the Father.

Matthew James Lester

Nov 10, 2011, 8:06:57 AM11/10/11
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2011, 8:08:08 AM11/10/11
Report not abuse
An accursed sockpuppet wrote:

> > >Andrew, I've got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> > >credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > It is written that we are to prove all things (1 Thessalonians 5:21).
> >
> > Moreover, it is also written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
> > except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)
>
> Indeed, it is sad that Rod Eastman is completely unable/unwilling to
> *publicly* say "Jesus is Lord" with his mouth on You Tube.

Only the accursed are not able to go to http://WDJW.net to witness Rod
Eastman publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth (Romans 10:9).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c89eefe58adf2068?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Webster dictionary: Hunger:
>
> To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
> death... starve

Delusion.

Those who suffer from this delusion are most definitely accursed.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9640d01d3a577445?

> Macmillan: Hunger (noun)
> ?
> the feeling that you have when you need to eat something

Same delusion.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

If this deluded definition were correct, it means that those of us who
have had hunger ever since using the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach
14 years ago have needed to eat something for that long.

In the interim, we have been eating the right amount (32 oz) of daily
food.

Therefore, the Macmillan definition of hunger is also delusionally
wrong.

What is the correct definition?

Hunger is the desire to eat food combined with the ability to eat
food.

How do we use the word hunger correctly in sentences?

(1) A boy, who has hunger, wants to eat and is able to eat.

(2) Each person feels hunger in their heart differently for each
person's heart is different. Some feel it to be a burning sensation,
others a gnawing sensation, and still others an empty sensation.

(3) Foolishly eating rancid meat stops hunger.

Again, the bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9640d01d3a577445?

MU

Nov 10, 2011, 8:32:30 AM11/10/11
"Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD" wrote:

>Someone who really pisses off this malnourished physician wrote:
>
> > Indeed, it is sad that Rod Eastman is completely unable/unwilling to
> > *publicly* say "Jesus is Lord" with his mouth on ***YouTube***
>
> Only the accursed are not able to go to http://WDJW.net to witness Rod
> Eastman publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth (Romans 10:9).

Chung's ridiculous blog, which is a hoot to visit, is not Rod Eastman
posting a public video of himself publicly saying "Jesus is Lord" on
***YouTube***

Chung's loss of brain cells due the malnutrition caused by his 2PD
eating disorder, makes him think people will be fooled by Chung's
juvenile voice disguise trickery on his blog LOL.

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

--
Being able to say "Jesus is Lord" doesn't mean you're really a
Christian:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.theology/msg/c1f6ebf342c...

Hunger is starvation and malnutrition
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/i...

> Hunger is not a sensation.

Macmillan dictionary: Hunger

1. The feeling (sensation) that you have when you need to eat
something

2. A lack of food that can cause illness or death

MU

Nov 10, 2011, 8:34:06 AM11/10/11
"Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD" wrote:

>Someone who really pisses off this malnourished physician wrote:
>
> > Indeed, it is sad that Rod Eastman is completely unable/unwilling to
> > *publicly* say "Jesus is Lord" with his mouth on ***YouTube***
>
> Only the accursed are not able to go to http://WDJW.net to witness Rod
> Eastman publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth (Romans 10:9).

Chung's ridiculous blog, which is a hoot to visit, is not Rod Eastman
posting a public video of himself publicly saying "Jesus is Lord" on
***YouTube***

Chung's loss of brain cells due the malnutrition caused by his 2PD
eating disorder, makes him think people will be fooled by Chung's
juvenile voice disguise trickery on his blog LOL.

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

--
Being able to say "Jesus is Lord" doesn't mean you're really a
Christian:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.theology/msg/c1f6ebf342c...

Hunger is starvation and malnutrition
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/i...

> Hunger is not a sensation.

Macmillan dictionary: Hunger

1. The feeling (sensation) that you have when you need to eat
something

2. A lack of food that can cause illness or death

Ace♠

Nov 10, 2011, 8:41:48 AM11/10/11
On Nov 10, 5:34 am, MU <metalicstu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Only the accursed are not able to go tohttp://WDJW.netto witness Rod
> > Eastman publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth (Romans 10:9).
>
> Chung's ridiculous blog, which is a hoot to visit, is not Rod Eastman
> posting a public video of himself publicly saying "Jesus is Lord" on
> ***YouTube***
>
> Chung's loss of brain cells due the malnutrition caused by his 2PD
> eating disorder, makes him think people will be fooled by Chung's
> juvenile voice disguise trickery on his blog LOL.
>
> > [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD
>
> It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

Add to that, the fact that Andrew B. Chung is still stuck on thinking
"Ace*/Ace♠" is a real name LOL

A*

Chief Munchingbutt

Nov 10, 2011, 8:53:04 AM11/10/11
On Nov 10, 5:41 am, Ace♠ <avlvsvery...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Add to that, the fact that Andrew B. Chung is still stuck on thinking
> "Ace*/Ace♠" is a real name LOL
>
> A*

"Ace*/Ace♠" is obviously not a real name. Andrew B. Chung, who whines,
screams and cries like a psychotic little girl throwing a tantrum over
"anonymous sockpuppets (corporeal demons / demons are non-corporeal")
LOL, was given a real name, but Andrew B. Chung *feared* to utilize
it. And now it's too late. A curse be on Andrew B. Chung... Oops, too
late ROFL!

Chief Munchingbutt

Jayne Cobb

Nov 10, 2011, 9:15:47 AM11/10/11
Report not abuse
"Andrew B. Chung" wrote:

> Moreover, it is also written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
> except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Indeed, it is sad that Rod Eastman is completely unable/unwilling to
*publicly* say "Jesus is Lord" with his mouth on You Tube.

And has embarrassed Andrew B. Chung so much, Andrew B. Chung was
forced to forge a distorted WAV file pretending to be "Rod"

Jayne Cobb

Nov 10, 2011, 9:13:17 AM11/10/11
Report not abuse
On Nov 10, 5:41 am, Ace♠ <avlvsvery...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Add to that, the fact that Andrew B. Chung is still stuck on thinking
> "Ace*/Ace♠" is a real name LOL
>
> A*

Don't feel bad. Andrew B. Chung is still stuck on thinking "Jayne
Cobb" is a real name too tee hee. http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0003807/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2011, 4:23:41 AM11/11/11
Report not abuse
"Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the
world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world
-- the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life
-- comes not from the Father but from the world." (1 John 2:15-16)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that though
GOD loves (John 3:16) the world, we shouldn't for we're not GOD.
Instead, of meeting the needs of the world, we should meet the wants
of GOD, Who has no needs, by being ever mindful of WDJW, both
thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what our risen LORD Jesus Christ

Mr. Jayne Cobb

Nov 11, 2011, 5:20:50 AM11/11/11

Great Sage Itchy

Courtney Brown

Nov 11, 2011, 7:53:15 PM11/11/11
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 12, 2011, 7:25:50 AM11/12/11
Report not abuse
"For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not
stopped praying for you. We continually ask GOD to fill you with the
knowledge of His will through all the wisdom and understanding that
the Spirit gives" (Colossians 1:9)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that it is
when we are wonderfully hungry now (Luke 6:21a) that we are satisfied
with knowledge of GOD's will (Colossians 1:9) which is WDJW (
http://WDJW.net )

Edmond Rothchilde

Nov 12, 2011, 9:23:10 AM11/12/11
Report not abuse
Does anyone else remember that character from that comic, either Viz
or Zit
or something. I can't remember his name, but it was thingy & His
Monkeyspunk
Moped. You see, he had this little motorbike thingy, and it ran off
monkey
semen...

Or what about Buster Gonad & His Extremely Large Testicles? They were
the
size of a beanbag, and he had to carry them wherever he went. Me and
my mate
Dave used to pretend to be him by using my beanbag between our legs.

--

:o)

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 12, 2011, 12:38:46 PM11/12/11
in part as a retiree�" and Ecifer responded: "The good doctor

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 12, 2011, 5:20:27 PM11/12/11
Report not abuse

GSI furiously wrote:

<irrationally angry remarks with profanity snipped>

Bottom line concerning you, GSI:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and by yet another:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, GSI, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Edmond Rothchilde

Nov 12, 2011, 10:02:51 PM11/12/11
Report not abuse
.

.

For more information, please click there:

>>> http://full-base.com/25/discount-door-knobs <<<

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

discount door knobs
door knobs discount
discounted door knobs

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 12, 2011, 11:36:33 PM11/12/11
Report not abuse
an accursed sockpuppet wrote:

> > >Andrew, I've got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> > >credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > It is written that we are to prove all things (1 Thessalonians 5:21).
> >
> > Moreover, it is also written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
> > except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)
>
> Indeed, it is sad that Rod Eastman is completely unable/unwilling to
> *publicly* say "Jesus is Lord" with his mouth on You Tube.

Only the accursed are not able to go to http://WDJW.net to witness Rod
Eastman publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth (Romans 10:9).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c89eefe58adf2068?

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09a2a81d9d0a19ec?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Webster dictionary: Hunger:
>
> To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
> death... starve

Delusion.

Those who suffer from this delusion are most definitely accursed (2
Thessalonians 2:11).

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9640d01d3a577445?

> Macmillan: Hunger (noun)
> ?
> the feeling that you have when you need to eat something

Same delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11).

Clem Flurm

Nov 13, 2011, 1:25:45 AM11/13/11
Steve wrote:
> "John Reinders" <j.reinder...@chello.nl> wrote in message

>>Has anyone experience with the shielding gas during MIG welding mild steel
>>on a
>>Mini?

>>I used CO2, Argon/CO2 (95% / 5%) and pure Argon.

>>The settings on the machine have to be adapted to the gas, as I have
>>noticed.

>>Which of the three gives the best results and is easy to use?

>>Thanks!

> No technical explanation, but I find the 5% argon mix to be easiest.

Technical Explanation!

It depends on the application this is what's happening.

Straight argon is not desirable for MIG on carbon steel - not enough
'oomph',the welds are pretty but they sit on top and are more likely
cold-cast.

Straight CO2 is very hot, hard to use on thin material, and plenty of
spatter. (Flux core wire does this)

You need either 25% CO2 and 75% argon, or a tri-mix which is usually
around 80% argon, 15% CO2 and 5% O2 (the mix varies by manufacturer
and purpose). Another alternative is 98% argon with 2% O2.

Straight argon is needed for aluminum, and it's usable for stainless
steel (better is the 2% O2 mix).

The bottom line is that for most hobby MIG welding 25% CO2 and 75%
argon, is the stuff you want.

So you weld thin material then more argon - thick material more CO2.

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 13, 2011, 2:27:12 AM11/13/11

SICK, ARROGANT, SPAMMING ASSHOLE.

Adolph Zuckerman

Nov 13, 2011, 2:33:12 AM11/13/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 13, 2011, 3:36:20 AM11/13/11
Report not abuse
"For it is GOD’s will that by doing good you should silence the
ignorant talk of foolish people. Live as free people, but do not use
your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as GOD’s slaves." (1 Peter
2:15-16)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that GOD's
power is in our living as His servants who are ever mindful of WDJW,
both thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what our risen LORD Jesus
Christ of Nazareth wants with all glory to the Father.

[...]

Adolph Zuckerman

Nov 13, 2011, 3:45:09 AM11/13/11

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 13, 2011, 5:30:44 AM11/13/11

‹(•¿•)›

Nov 13, 2011, 5:53:47 AM11/13/11
Report not abuse
********

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 13, 2011, 7:24:59 AM11/13/11
Report not abuse

‹(•¿•)›

Nov 13, 2011, 8:18:56 AM11/13/11
Report not abuse
******** **********************

ஐ*¥•۩•¥*ஐ

Nov 14, 2011, 2:39:40 AM11/14/11
[SN: dank eines verdeckten Fups aus de.alt.gruppenkasper gefischt]

From: Heinz Blüml
Subject: Gefahren für die Demokratie
Date: 05 Nov 2011 06:27:36
Newsgroups: de.soc.politik.misc,de.soc.weltanschauung.christentum

>Am 04.11.11 18:41, schrieb Heinz Blüml:
>> Ich hab ein großes Herz und Mitleid für armselige Würstchen.
>> Sind ja auch Menschen, wenngleich bedauernswerte.
>> Nimm dich nicht soo wichtig.

>Blüml,
>bist mal wieder reif für die Insel° ....

Fritzerl, mein Mitleid mit armer, geschundener Kreatur ist grenzenlos.
Ich hab weder Kosten noch Mühe gescheut, und so ist es mir gelungen,
einen erklecklichen Vorrat von Mitleid anzuhäufen, an dem du dich
unbegrenzt erfreuen kannst.
Mein Mitleid steht dir also auch zur Verfügung wenn ich drauf
verzichte, auf deine dumben Einbringungen zu antworten.
Ich rate dir, den Kindergartenabschluß nachzuholen, und irgendwelche
Menschen zu suchen (Sonderpädagogen?), die mit deiner devastierten
"Persönlichkeit" fachgerecht umgehen können.
Hoffentlich findet sich dann einmal ein Therapeut, der soo tief langen
kann, wie deine Armseligkeit und dein Selbsthass, für die du ja nichts
kannst, begründet sind.
Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt.
Mein Mitleid ist mit dir.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 14, 2011, 4:31:24 AM11/14/11
Report not abuse
"For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the
unrighteous, to bring you to GOD. HE was put to death in the body but
made alive in the Spirit." (1 Peter 3:18)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that if we
confess that "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth and believe in our heart
that GOD raised Him up from the dead that we will be saved (Romans
10:9). Yes, our risen LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the absolutely
only way (John 14:6) to eternal life (John 3:16) as we learn from Him
how to love as He loves (John 15:13) and commands (John 15:12) us to
love ( http://WDJW.net/ ).

Great Sage Itchy

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Nov 14, 2011, 5:56:41 AM11/14/11
Report not abuse
ZP> Hу вот для меня, например, деньги сами по себе совершенно не
самоцель. У
ZP> меня самоцель.. ну, типа счастье, не побоюсь этого слова. В
частности -
ZP> чтобы дети мои росли здоровые и довольные, чтобы побольше
времени было и
ZP> на семью, и на свои увлечения. Hичего слишком "рационального" я
не вижу в
ZP> таком раскладе. Hо по какому-то закону подлости, это требует
времени и
ZP> денег. И вообще, внимания - то есть желательно прочий гимор по
жизни
ZP> свести к минимуму. И лучший способ свести к минимуму гимор,
связанный с
ZP> обслуживанием авто, это купить новй автомобиль на гарантии. А
ZP> непосредственно деньги тут не при чем. Дешевле будет купить б\у
ZP> научиться у Леши Вагабова его экономно эксплуатировать. Hо зато
это
ZP> гиморно. Когда я прочитала в Лешином письме что-то о том, что он
иной раз
ZP> обзванивает 100 номеров, пока не найдет правильное место для
покупки
ZP> запчастей..ну вот лично я не способна на такие подвиги..

С чисто формальной точки зрения, мы все живем в той зоне, где
поведение Леши
абсолютно правильно: он за свои деньги получает максимум. Примем на
секунду,
что номеров действительно сто (вероятно, их десять-двадцать, но пусть
даже
сто). По две минуты на каждый. Двести минут, то есть три с небольшим
часа. Если
выигрыш в деньгах при этом хотя бы сотня долларов - он, безусловно,
прав. Он за
эту сотню долларов должен был бы проработать день-другой, а не три
часа, а так
- на телефоне посидел и ультра-выгодно провел время. Так что это не
подвиг, а
способ сделать то самое, что ты и описываешь - "свести гимор к
минимуму и
освободить побольше времени и денег на свои увлечения и семью".

ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ

Nov 15, 2011, 2:23:12 AM11/15/11

Давай попробую разжевать до полной мягкости ;) Итак, у тебя много
нужд,
ожидающих свободольше. Hо с работы ты не уходишь, значит у тебя при
таком раскладе
либо не хватит денег на что-то, либо тебе очень по кайфу работа. И
тогда у тебя
остается ровно один способ набрать свободного времени на свои "другие
нужды" -
вычистить деньгами все время, когда ты не работаешь, от неадекватных
для тебя
занятий. Домработница, прачечная, рестораны, etc. И тогда у тебя тоже
станет в
разы больше свободного времени, за счет "домашней работы". Hо на это
нужно
много денег. Именно способ их заработать (в разы более выгодный, чем
основная
работа) и предложил тебе Леша ;)
Впрочем, это уже оффтопик - придется дописывать об автомобилях. Ты
чуть выше
отметила, что на метро дешевле. Да, дешевле и быстрее одновременно - и
не
пользоваться метро можно только тем, у кого времени или денег вагон. В
прямом
смысле - либо тем, кто очень богат, и уже решил деньгами все проблемы
со
свободным временем, либо тем, кто не очень богатного времени. Откуда
взять время? Обменять его на деньги. Уйди
с работы, переопик - придется дописывать об автомобилях. Ты чуть выше
отметила, что на метро дешевле. Да, дешевле и быстрее одновременно

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2011, 7:00:07 AM11/15/11
Report not abuse
"Trouble and distress have come upon me, but Your commands give me
delight." (Psalm 119:143)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that our own
heart (Jeremiah 17:9) gives us trouble and anguish when we are being
tested by GOD. The way (John 14:6) to overcome the trouble and anguish
is to successfully (Philippians 4:13) http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs
4:23) the heart with all glory to our risen LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 15, 2011, 7:52:58 AM11/15/11
Chung wrote: "retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner wrote
in part as a retireeŠ" and Ecifer responded: "The good doctor

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 16, 2011, 6:38:43 AM11/16/11
Report not abuse
"Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in Your law." (Psalm
119:18)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that it's
GOD's law as revealed by His Word, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
that His blessing causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger now (Luke
6:21a). Therefore, being hungry is wonderful (Psalm 119:18) and we
should be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

YUCW

Nov 16, 2011, 6:39:44 AM11/16/11
efjfjuhfuewhfhr[oirh9825oq3rruh387ry375uihr398hoiqnfdjqfjwqfQMFKQWJF
qBFWBHI3IU35Y598IU2TRIU2Iefjfjuhfuewhfhr[oirh9825oq3rruh387ry375uihr398hoiqnfdjqfjwqfQMFKQWJF
qBFWBHI3IU35Y598IU2TRIU2I 3H8U23NKJNURKJQNFJIU32HRIU HRI
KQWUTKJ2TUHNTIUHTRNHHFJKWTNKJWBGTKJWGTKAWJNFWHE82O3RLQKNWEOIT8945JWNF
KJFKJBKJTJDKRKHTMJKJDNMSMFNJR4KNMEJUTJ5NMR5M,ZNMD,DKKJEWHYHE4KE,MDENNDX
LKI32I8I4NNJSMI1K,QMS,.,EKKQ.LQOI3IU3M3MMDMW,,QWMF,WKJ4IUI32NWQHSNS NE
NRMR
MEJKWENF JFROI3R92NM LKJGT944N MMKOIKTRLKWF JWNLKN
TNRFKLNLWNHKNT4RLKJWNLK
KUKUQR,WNFU8NMFLWHIU83:30 AM
11/16/2011NNGFLNKJWN,JKWKNF,NWNEKJF,MWNKWENM W
KJqw,jw ,nglalkigtmjliji943jo2iu82tkjtnkujnlkwt4ngkjweiuqwrkqgjqbrmqrbwjkk
[...]
JFROIefjfjuhfuewhfhr[oirh9825oq3rruh387ry375uihr398hoiqnfdjqfjwqfQMFKQWJF
qBFWBHI3IU35Y598IU2TRIU2I 3H8U23NKJNURKJQNFJIU32HRIU HRI
KQWUTKJ2TUHNTIUHTRNHHFJKWTNKJWBGTKJWGTKAWJNFWHE82O3RLQKNWEOIT8945JWNF
KJFKJBKJTJDKRKHTMJKJDNMSMFNJR4KNMEJUTJ5NMR5M,ZNMD,DKKJEWHYHE4KE,MDENNDX
LKI32I8I4NNJSMI1K,QMS,.,EKKQ.LQOI3IU3M3MMDMW,,QWMF,WKJ4IUI32NWQHSNS NE
NRMR
MEJKWENF JFROI3R92NM LKJGT944N MMKOIKTRLKWF JWNLKN
TNRFKLNLWNHKNT4RLKJWNLK
KUKUQR,WNFU8NMFLWHIU83:30 AM
11/16/2011NNGFLNKJWN,JKWKNF,NWNEKJF,MWNKWENM W
KJqw,jw ,nglalkigtmjliji943jo2iu82tkjtnkujnlkwt4ngkjweiuqwrkqgjqbrmqrbwjkkefjfjuhfuewhfhr[oirh9825oq3rruh387ry375uihr398hoiqnfdjqfjwqfQMFKQWJF
qBFWBHI3IU35Y598IU2TRIU2I 3H8U23NKJNURKJQNFJIU32HRIU HRI
KQWUTKJ2TUHNTIUHTRNHHFJKWTNKJWBGTKJWGTKAWJNFWHE82O3RLQKNWEOIT8945JWNF
KJFKJBKJTJDKRKHTMJKJDNMSMFNJR4KNMEJUTJ5NMR5M,ZNMD,DKKJEWHYHE4KE,MDENNDX
LKI32I8I4NNJSMI1K,QMS,.,EKKQ.LQOI3IU3M3MMDMW,,QWMF,WKJ4IUI32NWQHSNS NE
NRMR
MEJKWENF JFROI3R92NM LKJGT944N MMKOIKTRLKWF JWNLKN
TNRFKLNLWNHKNT4RLKJWNLK
KUKUQR,WNFU8NMFLWHIU83:30 AM
11/16/2011NNGFLNKJWN,JKWKNF,NWNEKJF,MWNKWENM W
KJqw,jw ,nglalkigtmjliji943jo2iu82tkjtnkujnlkwt4ngkjweiuqwrkqgjqbrmqrbwjkk3R92NM
[...]

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 16, 2011, 4:33:42 PM11/16/11

Usenet CREEP WARNING � Usenet CREEP WARNING �Usenet CREEP WARNING
ARROGANT SPAMMING ASSHOLE Andrew B. Chung is INSANE. Totally INSANE.
He is a Supreme Egoist. He has NO spirituality, he is nothing but EGO.
All EGO all the time. ZERO spirituality. His condition is PERMANENT,
there is NO CURE.

Opposites Attract...
It is quite common for such people (the totally egocentric) to be
attracted to that which is opposite from them, Jesus and spirituality.

XJZQ

Nov 17, 2011, 2:46:44 AM11/17/11

XJZQ

Nov 17, 2011, 2:43:55 AM11/17/11

XJZQ

Nov 17, 2011, 2:48:11 AM11/17/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2011, 7:01:56 AM11/17/11
Report not abuse
"YOUR Word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." (Psalm 119:105)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that we would
be lost without the Word of GOD, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Apart from Him, we can do nothing. With Him, all things are possible
(Matthew 19:26). We are with Him when we are ever mindful of WDJW
( http://WDJW.net/ ) both thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what
the LORD wants with all glory to the Father.

OVJW

Nov 17, 2011, 7:38:17 AM11/17/11

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 17, 2011, 7:57:48 AM11/17/11
in part as a retireeŠ" and Ecifer responded: "The good doctor

OVJW

Nov 17, 2011, 9:07:19 AM11/17/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 18, 2011, 6:37:10 AM11/18/11
Report not abuse
"Sanctify them by the truth; YOUR word is truth." (John 17:17)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that many who
say they're Christian need to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) of living
water (John 4:10) and Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) thereby
having their stony heart changed to a fleshy believing heart (Ezekiel
11:19-20 & 36:26) thereby becoming a new creature in Jesus Christ of
Nazareth (2 Corinthians 5:17) http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD.

XPQ2R

Nov 18, 2011, 7:21:55 AM11/18/11
khgiuefjfjuhfuewhfhr[oirh9825oq3rruh387ry375uihr398hoiqnfdjqfjwqfQMFKQWJF
jvjjuygy

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Nov 18, 2011, 11:26:48 AM11/18/11
gchghdhtdhtdhtdkhtdkytdtdkytd

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 18, 2011, 7:04:24 PM11/18/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 18, 2011, 8:04:54 PM11/18/11
Report not abuse
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for GSI's perishing soul simply
because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all
glory to GOD the Father.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce695f32decbd362?

RJMX

Nov 19, 2011, 12:08:29 AM11/19/11
ufuyfrwq8uef jhfdehfriueui3t2tuty

RJMX

Nov 19, 2011, 12:09:59 AM11/19/11
ufuyfrwq8uef nCBSCKswgfciu

RJMX

Nov 19, 2011, 12:18:45 AM11/19/11
ufuyfrwq8uef LKFHLFHOIQHFQIOFW

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2011, 6:14:40 AM11/19/11
Report not abuse
"Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand
in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but
whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law
day and night." (Psalm 1:1-2)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that the LORD
has exchanged the yoke of law with His yoke (Matthew 11:30) so that we
are now in His rest when we are ever mindful of WDJW both thinking/
saying/writing **and** doing what He wants with all glory to the
Father ( http://WDJW.net/ ).

XPQ2R

Nov 19, 2011, 6:24:49 AM11/19/11
sCVJVCJASGC

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 19, 2011, 6:41:26 AM11/19/11

XPQ2R

Nov 19, 2011, 7:03:50 AM11/19/11
nkjfkjfkjefue

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 20, 2011, 1:34:46 AM11/20/11
Report not abuse
an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:
>> an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:

>>> And that's why I exhort people to put Andrew B. Chung's claims to the
>>> test,rather than be swayed by emotion or by Andrew B. Chung's nonsense
>>> simply because it's wrapped in the Evangel and Andrew is good a
>>> parroting Evangelistic vernacular.
>>
>> Andrew is a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) and not an
>> evangelist. Unlike you, Brian, this physician is a gentile disciple
>> ( http://WDJW.net ) of Christ as evident by his being in the Holy
>> Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).
>>
>>> BTW, here's what Jeremiah 17:9 is about (read the accompanying
>>> commentaries) http://bible.cc/jeremiah/17-9.htm
>>
>> Commentary is opinion. Counsel by the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit )
>> is not opinion. Jeremiah 17:9 and its context is written plainly
>> enough so that there is no reason for even the non-discerning like
>> you, who are without His counsel, to seek out the opinion of others:
>>
>> "The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can
>> understand it?" (Jeremiah 17:9)
>>
>> The context is:
>>
>> "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere
>> flesh and whose heart turns away from the LORD." (Jeremiah 17:5)
>>
>> Your trust/reliance on Biblical commentaries (i.e. trusting man) does
>> mean you are accursed according to what is written at Jeremiah 17:5.
>>
>> Now, stop sinning or something worse may happen to you (John 5:14)
>> like possibly (Matthew 19:26) having your name blotted from the Lamb's
>> Book of Life if this has not happened already.
>>
>> With all due love (Romans 13:8) and kindness (Ephesians 4:32), can
>> you, Brian, still publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth?
>
> That's just another sockpuppet name, oh discerning one.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4577a84e6590a8df?

Those like you, Brian, who have had their names blotted from the
LORD's Book of Life cannot answer the above yes/no question with a
written affirmative.

Bottom line concerning you:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a8bcd089830c36c?

an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:

> > > Andrew, I've got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> > > credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > It is written that we are to prove all things (1 Thessalonians 5:21).
> >
> > Moreover, it is also written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
> > except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)
>
> Indeed, it is sad that Rod Eastman is completely unable/unwilling to
> *publicly* say "Jesus is Lord" with his mouth on You Tube.

Only the accursed are not able to go to http://WDJW.net to witness Rod
Eastman publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth (Romans 10:9).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c89eefe58adf2068?

Suggested additional reading ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09a2a81d9d0a19ec?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09722a52e8d3f990?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be534c05974835e3?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/51db0a7b68523d0e?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/672f838f3cb65914?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3569c49c09c053c3?

... and finally ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a8bcd089830c36c?

an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:

> Webster dictionary: Hunger:
>
> To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
> death... starve

Delusion.

Those who suffer from this delusion are most definitely accursed (2
Thessalonians 2:11).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a8bcd089830c36c?

... and finally ...

> Macmillan: Hunger (noun)
> ?
> the feeling that you have when you need to eat something

Same delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

If this deluded definition were correct, it means that those of us who
have had hunger ever since using the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach
14 years ago have needed to eat something for that long.

In the interim, we have been eating the right amount, which is 32
ounces, of daily food.

Therefore, the Macmillan definition of hunger is also delusionally
wrong.

What is the correct definition?

Hunger is the desire to eat food combined with the ability to eat
food.

How do we use the word hunger correctly in sentences?

(1) A boy, who has hunger, wants to eat and is able to eat.

(2) Each person feels hunger in their heart differently for each
person's heart is different. Some feel it to be a burning sensation,
others a gnawing sensation, and still others an empty sensation.

(3) Foolishly eating rancid meat stops hunger.

The final bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a8bcd089830c36c?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 20, 2011, 6:50:16 AM11/20/11
Report not abuse
"Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock
of our salvation. Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and extol
Him with music and song." (Psalm 95:1-2)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that we really
need to give all thanks/praise/glory to the LORD, Who is the rock of
our salvation (Romans 10:9) because our heart can't handle even a
taste of it. We do this to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) our
heart so that we would remain faithful to our risen LORD Jesus Christ
of Nazareth, Whom we love (John 14:15) by being ever mindful of WDJW
( http://WDJW.net/ ).

[...]

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 20, 2011, 7:17:29 AM11/20/11
KJqw,jw ,nglalkigtmjliji943jo2iu82tkjtnkujnlkwt4ngkjweiuqwrkqgjqbrmqrbwjkkJEFKFF

Great Sage Itchy

ala

Nov 20, 2011, 8:17:00 AM11/20/11
Report not abuse

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message
> "Trouble and distress have come upon me, but Your commands give me
> delight." (Psalm 119:143)
>
> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that our own
> heart (Jeremiah 17:9) gives us trouble and anguish when we are being
> tested by GOD. The way (John 14:6) to overcome the trouble and anguish
> is to successfully (Philippians 4:13) http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs
> 4:23) the heart with all glory to our risen LORD Jesus Christ of
> Nazareth.

my heart gives me trouble when I realize that god create humans who have a
reproductive mechanism that doesn't work right
Either he is a moron who does a really bad job of creating or he is
downright mean

how would he feel if someone gave him a fistula in his fat ass

http://web.idrc.ca/openebooks/268-6/

ala

Nov 20, 2011, 8:23:49 AM11/20/11
Report not abuse

"MU" <metali...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD" wrote:
>
>>Someone who really pisses off this malnourished physician wrote:
>>
>> > Indeed, it is sad that Rod Eastman is completely unable/unwilling to
>> > *publicly* say "Jesus is Lord" with his mouth on ***YouTube***
>>
>> Only the accursed are not able to go to http://WDJW.net to witness Rod
>> Eastman publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth (Romans 10:9).
>
> Chung's ridiculous blog, which is a hoot to visit, is not Rod Eastman
> posting a public video of himself publicly saying "Jesus is Lord" on
> ***YouTube***
>
> Chung's loss of brain cells due the malnutrition caused by his 2PD
> eating disorder, makes him think people will be fooled by Chung's
> juvenile voice disguise trickery on his blog LOL.
>
>> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD
>
> It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.
>
> --

There's a lot of lords out there
http://ccbs.ntu.edu.tw/FULLTEXT/JR-BJ001/10_18.htm
The bodhisattva Kuan-yin is also known as Kuan-
shih-yin or Kuan-tzu-tsai, among other names.The
bodhisattva is described as princely and heroic in
some scriptures, although in the Lotus Suutra there is
reference to his feminine manifestations.The paper
discusses the ambiguies of the bodhisattva's name,
gender, and status by examining the main scriptural
sources for the cult of Kuan-yin as developed in
China.Important sutras such as the Lotus, the
SurangamaL, the Pure Land Kuan ching as well as a
few esoteric sutras will be discussed.Distinctive
beliefs shall be examined together with ritual
practices as well as art historical evidences.A
comparison between the popular "33 forms of Kuan-yin "
with those mentioned in the scriptures will be made
in order to suggest some possible processes through
which this originally Indic bodhisattva became
transformed into the Chinese "Goddess of Mercy".

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 7:20:24 AM11/21/11
Report not abuse
"I always thank my GOD for you because of His grace given you in
Christ Jesus. For in Him you have been enriched in every way -- with
all kinds of speech and with all knowledge” (1 Corinthians 1:4-5)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that with the
enriching of our mind, our risen LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is
realizing His wonderful plan (Jeremiah 29:11) to prosper us and not to
harm us, so that we would have hope and a future.

Great Sage Itchy

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 21, 2011, 10:25:14 AM11/21/11
gfjfuyrururuy6ryuruly6r

Reply Reply to author Forward
Report spam

Discussion subject changed to "3H8U23N" by XPQ2R

XPQ2R
More options Nov 18, 8:13 am
ksafdufgiuahfuefhyuiewigfewhggggg

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 22, 2011, 6:26:31 AM11/22/11
Report not abuse
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one
body you were called to peace. And be thankful." (Colossians 3:15)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that the peace
of GOD rules in our heart when we successfully (Philippians 4:13)
http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) it with all glory to our risen
LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 22, 2011, 6:37:43 AM11/22/11
False Christian troll "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> >> With all due love (Romans 13:8) and kindness (Ephesians 4:32), can
> >> you, Brian, still publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth?
>
> Those like you, Brian, who have had their names blotted from the
> LORD's Book of Life cannot answer the above yes/no question with a
> written affirmative.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d2c4b7f081fa0e09?hl=en

Another Andrew Chung falsehood:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/da2be5b4e674264f?hl=en

Andrew B. Chung just lied to me and about me, in the Holy Spirit
(according to him).

> The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
> the Holy Spirit:

According to Andrew B. Chung's false interpretation; Andrew B. Chung
has just committed Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit and his name has
been blotted out from the "LORD's Book of Life".
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29b32e2446470998?hl=en

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 22, 2011, 9:13:30 AM11/22/11

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 22, 2011, 9:23:11 AM11/22/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2011, 5:46:42 AM11/23/11
Report not abuse
"Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give
thanks to Him and praise His name. For the LORD is good and His love
endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all
generations." (Psalm 100:4-5)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that **only**
the LORD is good for the hearts of the rest of us are deceitfully
wicked (Jeremiah 17:9) as known to those of us who successfully
(Philippians 4:12) http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) through Jesus
Christ of Nazareth, Who strengthens (Philippians 4:13) us.

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 23, 2011, 8:06:28 AM11/23/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 24, 2011, 7:33:03 AM11/24/11
Report not abuse
"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as LORD, continue to live
your lives in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the
faith as you were taught, and overflowing with
thankfulness." (Colossians 2:6-7)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that to be
built up (Colossians 2:7) in Him is to be edified in Him and this is
all happening in the realm of the mind where faith also resides. This
happens when we are ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/writing
**and** doing what our risen LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth wants with
all glory to GOD the Father.

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 24, 2011, 8:25:49 AM11/24/11
It is loading more messages.