Anyone who uses the name Rod Eastman is a criminal

1 view

Rod Eastman

Nov 15, 2011, 2:14:35 AM11/15/11
Anyone using the name Rod Eastman on the internet is a criminal and I
will put him in jail. You have been warned.

Rod Eastman

MU

Nov 15, 2011, 2:31:51 AM11/15/11
What about this "Rod Eastman"?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0247671/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2011, 3:33:49 AM11/15/11
Rod Eastman wrote:

> Anyone using the name Rod Eastman on the internet is a criminal and I
> will put him in jail. You have been warned.

They are also guilty here of the felony of impersonating a physician
( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc )

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Rod Eastman

Nov 15, 2011, 2:35:35 AM11/15/11
Yes, I am going to put him in jail for calling himself Rod Eastman. He
will be the bitch of his cellmate Bubba.

He should be very, very worried and scared of me, cause I'm one tough
law wielding hombre.

MU

Nov 15, 2011, 4:10:13 AM11/15/11
On Nov 15, 12:33 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> They are also guilty here of the felony of impersonating a physician

In your case, Andrew, being locked away in a mental institution is
more appropriate *LOL*

MU

Nov 15, 2011, 4:07:36 AM11/15/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2011, 4:20:05 AM11/15/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > They are also guilty here of the felony of impersonating a
> > physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ).
>
> In your case, Andrew, being locked away in a mental institution is
> more appropriate

May GOD grant your wish to be locked away in a mental institution, in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

> *LOL*

"The written laughter of the accursed is silent despair." -- Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit )

an accursed sockpuppet wrote:

> > >Andrew, I've got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> > >credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > It is written that we are to prove all things (1 Thessalonians 5:21).
> >
> > Moreover, it is also written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
> > except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)
>
> Indeed, it is sad that Rod Eastman is completely unable/unwilling to
> *publicly* say "Jesus is Lord" with his mouth on You Tube.

Only the accursed are not able to go to http://WDJW.net to witness Rod
Eastman publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth (Romans 10:9).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c89eefe58adf2068?

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09a2a81d9d0a19ec?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Webster dictionary: Hunger:
>
> To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
> death... starve

Delusion.

Those who suffer from this delusion are most definitely accursed (2
Thessalonians 2:11).

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9640d01d3a577445?

> Macmillan: Hunger (noun)
> ?
> the feeling that you have when you need to eat something

Same delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

If this deluded definition were correct, it means that those of us who
have had hunger ever since using the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach
14 years ago have needed to eat something for that long.

In the interim, we have been eating the right amount (32 oz) of daily
food.

Therefore, the Macmillan definition of hunger is also delusionally
wrong.

What is the correct definition?

Hunger is the desire to eat food combined with the ability to eat
food.

How do we use the word hunger correctly in sentences?

(1) A boy, who has hunger, wants to eat and is able to eat.

(2) Each person feels hunger in their heart differently for each
person's heart is different. Some feel it to be a burning sensation,
others a gnawing sensation, and still others an empty sensation.

(3) Foolishly eating rancid meat stops hunger.

Again, the bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9640d01d3a577445?

Rod Eastman

Nov 15, 2011, 4:21:10 AM11/15/11
I will put him in jail to be the cellmate of the other identity
thieves. Bubba can take turns with them.

May they be cursed and their seed be cursed to the seed of the 4th and
fifth generation of their seed in pain forever and ever.

Don't screw with me, I mean business.

MU

Nov 15, 2011, 4:25:40 AM11/15/11
On Nov 15, 1:20 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> This physician is a bat-shit crazy fraud
> and this physician looks like a girl.

You tell 'em, Twiggy *ROFL*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2011, 4:32:52 AM11/15/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly writes:
> >
> > Just as GOD cut short Bob Pastorio's life, His plan for you is the same.
>
> <false bravado snipped> *ROFL*

"The written laughter of the accursed is silent despair." -- Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit )

an accursed sockpuppet wrote:

> > >Andrew, I've got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> > >credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > It is written that we are to prove all things (1 Thessalonians 5:21).
> >
> > Moreover, it is also written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
> > except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)
>
> Indeed, it is sad that Rod Eastman is completely unable/unwilling to
> *publicly* say "Jesus is Lord" with his mouth on You Tube.

Only the accursed are not able to go to http://WDJW.net to witness Rod
Eastman publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth (Romans 10:9).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c89eefe58adf2068?

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09a2a81d9d0a19ec?

and more recently:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09722a52e8d3f990?

MU

Nov 15, 2011, 6:00:57 AM11/15/11

On Nov 15, 1:32 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:
> Best buddy MU wrote:
>
> > Andrew is a whiny drama-queen loner girly-man.
>
> Just as GOD cut short Bob Pastorio's life, His plan for you is the same.

Anyone who makes Andrew angry on Usenet, will eventually die of
something! *ROFL*
Be afraid, be very afraid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40

> MU, Rod and this physician are full of false bravado.
>
> > *ROFL*
>
> The written laughter of toady MU, fills this physician's withered
> malnourished empty stomach with joy :-)

Woo hoo!

> (1) A boy, who saw this physician said, "mommy, keep that weird
> skeleton girly-man away from me!"

*LOL*

Courtney "MU" Brown

MU

Nov 15, 2011, 6:02:44 AM11/15/11

Rod Eastman

Nov 15, 2011, 6:11:16 AM11/15/11
Holy crap! The "Rod Eastman" identity thieves are crawling out of the
woodwork. And *two* of them are in show biz! I'll have to set aside an
entire cell-block to jail them all!
No, wait, an entire prison!

No one except for *me* can use the name "Rod Eastman"! NO ONE!

They shall all drown in the Lake of Fire set aside for identity
thieving sockpuppets!
*After* Bubba has his way with them in jail.

Fear me!

MU

Nov 15, 2011, 6:27:22 AM11/15/11
MU is confused. If there are so many people who use the name "Rod
Eastman" how can anyone prove which one of those "Rod Eastman" dork's
identity is being stolen?

Is it "Rod Eastman" the cinematographer, who's name is being used?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0247671/

Is it this "Rod Eastman" from Kansas, who's name is being used?
http://names.whitepages.com/kansas/rod/eastman

Is it "Rod Eastman" the movie actor, who's name is being used?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0247672/

MU is so confused!

MU

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2011, 6:55:30 AM11/15/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
> > an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
> >
> > > <nothing meaningful>
> >
> > Just as GOD cut short Bob Pastorio's life, His plan for you is the same.
>
> Anyone who makes Andrew angry on Usenet, will eventually die of
> something!

Incorrect.

That which is meaningless like you can anger no one. That which is
meaningless like you is apart from the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

"Apart from Me, you can do nothing." -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth

Amen.

> *ROFL*

"The written laughter of the accursed is silent despair." -- Holy
Spirit

Amen.

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > >Andrew, I've got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> > >credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > It is written that we are to prove all things (1 Thessalonians 5:21).
> >
> > Moreover, it is also written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
> > except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)
>
> Indeed, it is sad that Rod Eastman is completely unable/unwilling to
> *publicly* say "Jesus is Lord" with his mouth on You Tube.

Only the accursed are not able to go to http://WDJW.net to witness Rod
Eastman publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth (Romans 10:9).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c89eefe58adf2068?

Suggested additional reading ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09a2a81d9d0a19ec?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09722a52e8d3f990?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be534c05974835e3?

Rod

Nov 15, 2011, 9:29:09 AM11/15/11
Check the headers Andrew, that post wasn't from me. It is Brian Kelley
again, posting as me, MU, and several others. Look for the line in
the header, NNTP Posting Host:96.26.228.77. This isn't my address. This
host is located in Las Vegas Nevada.

Rod

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2011, 10:37:51 AM11/15/11
Rod <nhra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> an accursed lying sockppet impersonating Rod Eastman wrote:
>>>
>>> Anyone using the name Rod Eastman on the internet is a criminal and I
>>> will put him in jail. You have been warned.
>>
>> You are also guilty here of the felony of impersonating a physician
>> ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc )
>
> Check the headers Andrew, that post wasn't from me.

Thus their attempt at mocking you has backfired. Such is a consequence
of being accursed by GOD. May He honor their wish to be imprisoned
for their crimes, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo :-)

Ken

Nov 15, 2011, 10:47:17 AM11/15/11
<-->

Rod Eastman

Nov 15, 2011, 11:50:12 AM11/15/11
On Nov 15, 6:29 am, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Check the headers Andrew, hat post wasn't from me.

Maybe it was Rod Eastman the cinematographer:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0247671/

Or, maybe it was Rod Eastman from Kansas:
http://names.whitepages.com/kansas/rod/eastman

Or, maybe it was Rod Eastman the movie actor:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0247672/

> It is Brian Kelley

Which one? There are 63 people listed as "Brian Kelley" in the Las
Vegas area.

> again, posting as me,

BIZZZT WRONG! I am posting as either:

Rod Eastman the cinematographer:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0247671/

Rod Eastman from Kansas:
http://names.whitepages.com/kansas/rod/eastman

Rod Eastman the movie actor:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0247672/

Or, I'm posting as the 10,937 people named Rod/Rodney Eastman.

But I most certainly am *not" posting as you. I'd have to be using
really bad grammar and atrocious spelling if I we're posting as you.

> MU, and several others.

The list is endless.

> Look for the line in
> the header, NNTP Posting Host:96.26.228.77. This isn't my address. This
> host is located in Las Vegas Nevada.

Exactly. That proves it is not you. Therefore you have proven that
zero identity theft has occurred. You lose.

The address and IP headers are what identifies someone posting to
Usenet, not the nickname as Google calls it.

Google Groups identifies "Rod Eastman" as a *nickname* not a real
name.

So, pifffit on you :-)

Rod Eastman

Rod Eastman

Nov 15, 2011, 12:02:03 PM11/15/11
On Nov 15, 7:37 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>
wrote:

> Thus their attempt at mocking you has backfired.

Incorrect. I have been quite successful in my mocking. Neener,
neener, neener.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCahZIBtig4

Macmillan (mocking):
Adjective: "showing that you think someone or something is stupid".

> Such is a consequence

Yes, Rod being mocked is the consequence of Rod being a ding-a-ling.

Rod Q. Eastman of Las Vegas, NV.

MU

Nov 15, 2011, 12:23:22 PM11/15/11
Rod Eastman as played by Newman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zG_PN31YJU

ken

Nov 15, 2011, 2:36:01 PM11/15/11
<-->

Rod

Nov 15, 2011, 5:36:14 PM11/15/11
and proves that it is you whom is assuming my identity.

Therefore you have proven that
> zero identity theft has occurred. You lose.

You just keep hoping that the prosecuting attorney is as stupid
as you hope he is, because that is all that will save your butt!

> The address and IP headers are what identifies someone posting to
> Usenet, not the nickname as Google calls it.
>
> Google Groups identifies "Rod Eastman" as a *nickname* not a real
> name.

So you are one of those internet gurus that believe everything that
Google says. You can't think for yourself so you depend on some
liberal faggots to do your thinking for you.

I see why you're in this mess now...

Rod Eastman

Nov 15, 2011, 8:12:23 PM11/15/11
On Nov 15, 2:36 pm, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Look for the line in
> >> the header, NNTP Posting Host:96.26.228.77. This isn't my address. This
> >> host is located in Las Vegas Nevada.
>
> > Exactly. That proves it is not you.
>
>    and proves that it is you whom is assuming my identity.

No, it only proves I'm using "Rod Eastman" as a nickname. You, along
with the other 10,937 people using the name "Rod Eastman", have no
exclusives rights on that name.
Me using the name you use, is purely coincidental.

>   Therefore you have proven that
>
> > zero identity theft has occurred. You lose.
>
>     You just keep hoping that the prosecuting attorney is as stupid
>    as you hope he is, because that is all that will save your butt!

What sort of an attorney do you have in mind? Prove to me you mean
business by
telling me what type of attorney you would you retain? Not his name.
Just the type of attorney. You see, I have a friend who's a paralegal,
and he will verify that you are telling the truth about this, or if
you're just making it up.

> > The address and IP headers are what identifies someone posting to
> > Usenet, not the nickname as Google calls it.
>
> > Google Groups identifies "Rod Eastman" as a *nickname* not a real
> > name.
>
>  So you are one of those internet gurus that believe everything that
>  Google says. You can't think for yourself so you depend on some
> liberal faggots to do your thinking for you.

Google didn't invent Usenet or what classifies a nickname. The name
someone posts with, if it's not their actual name, is a nickname, a
pseudonym, a handle, a pin-name, an alias, a made-up name etc.

When the author Stephen King had some of his books published using the
name "Richard Bachman", he wasn't stealing the name of someone else
named Richard Bachman.

"Richard Bachman is a pseudonym used by horror fiction author Stephen
King."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Bachman

Pseudonym: "a name that someone uses that is not their real
name" (Macmillan dictionary).

According to you, any pseudonym I use, like "Bob Smith", will get me
arrested if someone else is named "Bob Smith" exists.

Do you really think I could have anyone who uses the name "Brian
Kelley" arrested?

You haven't even proven "Rod Eastman" is your real name. I believe it
is a fake name, until you can prove otherwise.

>    I see why you're in this mess now...

You've been telling me you are going to have me arrested for over a
year now. Of course, having a good friend who's been working for a law
office for 30 years, I'm able to find out exactly how the law plays
out regarding this matter.

So, once again, Rod, what type of attorney are you going to have
placed in charge of this matter? I don't mean the name of the
attorney. Just the type of attorney, so I know you're on the level. So
far you've just been blowing smoke.

Rod Q. Eastman - Las Vegas, NV

S. Wilson

Nov 15, 2011, 11:35:35 PM11/15/11

> liberal faggots

Did Jesus teach you that one?

Budd Cochran

Nov 15, 2011, 11:42:50 PM11/15/11

"MU" <avlvsv...@gmail.com> wrote in message
The real problem is that the name is probably quite common and if he means
what he says, he needs to turn himself in.

Heck, I know that at one time there were at least five people in one town
with the same name as mine

Budd

who's brian

Nov 16, 2011, 7:03:20 AM11/16/11
are you really so stupid as you make yourself out to be? who doesn't
know the Rodney S. Eastman that lives in that little cracker box of a
house on Garfield?

so Rod Eastman, please stop with the threats, you;re just looking stupid.

â–’Rodâ–’

Nov 16, 2011, 1:24:46 PM11/16/11
On 11/16/2011 6:03 AM, who's brian wrote:
> are you really so stupid as you make yourself out to be? who doesn't
> know the Rodney S. Eastman that lives in that little cracker box of a
> house on Garfield?
>
> so Rod Eastman, please stop with the threats, you;re just looking stupid.

and you are running scared, trying to justify your actions, which
just insure that you are fodder for the prosecutor. it takes a while
to investigate a complaint before prosecuting the perp..but you've
provided the prosecutor loads of evidence that point to a malevolent
obsession with me, just as you have with Andrew Chung.

You've very effectively "cut your own throat" by making these posts.

I'm a patient man, you'll find yourself behind bars eventually...

Coon Hunter

Nov 16, 2011, 3:46:54 PM11/16/11
On 11/15/2011 7:12 PM, Rod Eastman wrote:

>>> Exactly. That proves it is not you.
>>
>> and proves that it is you whom is assuming my identity.
>
> No, it only proves I'm using "Rod Eastman" as a nickname. You, along
> with the other 10,937 people using the name "Rod Eastman", have no
> exclusives rights on that name.

As I said, you are stupid enough to believe whatever Google tells you.

> Me using the name you use, is purely coincidental.

No, it's identity theft.

>> Therefore you have proven that
>>
>>> zero identity theft has occurred. You lose.
>>
>> You just keep hoping that the prosecuting attorney is as stupid
>> as you hope he is, because that is all that will save your butt!
>
> What sort of an attorney do you have in mind? Prove to me you mean
> business by
> telling me what type of attorney you would you retain?

Surely, you can't be this stupid ? Okay, perhaps you can!

Not his name.
> Just the type of attorney. You see, I have a friend who's a paralegal,
> and he will verify that you are telling the truth about this, or if
> you're just making it up.

Let's let your paralegal friend defend you in criminal court! I can
see it now as the Judge asks; "is counsel for the defense present and
ready?" "Yes your honor!", reply Moe, Larry and Curly Joe !

"It appears", says the Judge, "that counsel has a fool for a client."

>>> The address and IP headers are what identifies someone posting to
>>> Usenet, not the nickname as Google calls it.
>>
>>> Google Groups identifies "Rod Eastman" as a *nickname* not a real
>>> name.
>>
>> So you are one of those internet gurus that believe everything that
>> Google says. You can't think for yourself so you depend on some
>> liberal faggots to do your thinking for you.
>
> Google didn't invent Usenet or what classifies a nickname. The name
> someone posts with, if it's not their actual name, is a nickname, a
> pseudonym, a handle, a pin-name, an alias, a made-up name etc.
>
> When the author Stephen King had some of his books published using the
> name "Richard Bachman", he wasn't stealing the name of someone else
> named Richard Bachman.

You should hire an attorney. as it stands, you have a fool for a client.

> "Richard Bachman is a pseudonym used by horror fiction author Stephen
> King."
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Bachman
>
> Pseudonym: "a name that someone uses that is not their real
> name" (Macmillan dictionary).
>
> According to you, any pseudonym I use, like "Bob Smith", will get me
> arrested if someone else is named "Bob Smith" exists.

As I said above, if you persist in defending yourself, you have a
fool for a client.

> Do you really think I could have anyone who uses the name "Brian
> Kelley" arrested?
>
> You haven't even proven "Rod Eastman" is your real name. I believe it
> is a fake name, until you can prove otherwise.

And do I care what you believe ? Will I care what you believe when
you are behind bars ? Hell no I won't, but YOU will...Dr. Brian Gene
Kelley, Phd. and jailhouse lawyer....

You'll finally get to hand a shingle out...in cell block D..perhaps
you'll find a use for that dissertation after all, eh ???

Coon Hunter

Nov 16, 2011, 3:52:22 PM11/16/11

> [...]

> "Richard Bachman is a pseudonym used by horror fiction author Stephen
> King."
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Bachman
>
> Pseudonym: "a name that someone uses that is not their real
> name" (Macmillan dictionary).
>
> According to you, any pseudonym I use, like "Bob Smith", will get me
> arrested if someone else is named "Bob Smith" exists.

As I said above, if you persist in defending yourself, you have a
fool for a client.

> Do you really think I could have anyone who uses the name "Brian
> Kelley" arrested?
>
> You haven't even proven "Rod Eastman" is your real name. I believe it
> is a fake name, until you can prove otherwise.

And do I care what you believe ? Will I care what you believe when
you are behind bars ? Hell no I won't, but YOU will...Dr. Brian Gene

You'll finally get to hang a shingle out...in cell block D..perhaps

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 17, 2011, 3:11:41 AM11/17/11
On Nov 16, 12:46 pm, Coon Hunter <shot-out-of-a-t...@anyonesguess.org>
wrote:

>     No, it's identity theft.

Someone posting a death threat to me is far more serious.

I win.

You lose.

PLONK

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2011, 4:27:28 AM11/19/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > > Andrew, I've got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> > > credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > It is written that we are to prove all things (1 Thessalonians 5:21).
> >
> > Moreover, it is also written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
> > except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)
>
> Indeed, it is sad that Rod Eastman is completely unable/unwilling to
> *publicly* say "Jesus is Lord" with his mouth on You Tube.

Only the accursed are not able to go to http://WDJW.net to witness Rod
Eastman publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth (Romans 10:9).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c89eefe58adf2068?

Suggested additional reading ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09a2a81d9d0a19ec?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09722a52e8d3f990?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be534c05974835e3?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/51db0a7b68523d0e?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/672f838f3cb65914?

... and finally ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3569c49c09c053c3?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Webster dictionary: Hunger:
>
> To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
> death... starve

Delusion.

Those who suffer from this delusion are most definitely accursed (2
Thessalonians 2:11).

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9640d01d3a577445?

> Macmillan: Hunger (noun)
> ?
> the feeling that you have when you need to eat something

Same delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

If this deluded definition were correct, it means that those of us who
have had hunger ever since using the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach
14 years ago have needed to eat something for that long.

In the interim, we have been eating the right amount, which is 32
ounces, of daily food.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 19, 2011, 5:01:00 AM11/19/11
efjfjuhfuewhfhr[oirh9825oq3rruh387ry375uihr398hoiqnfdjqfjwqfQMFKQWJF
qBFWBHI3IU35Y598IU2TRIU2Iefjfjuhfuewhfhr[oirh9825oq3rruh387ry375uihr398hoiqnfdjqfjwqfQMFKQWJF
qBFWBHI3IU35Y598IU2TRIU2I 3H8U23NKJNURKJQNFJIU32HRIU HRI
KQWUTKJ2TUHNTIUHTRNHHFJKWTNKJWBGTKJWGTKAWJNFWHE82O3RLQKNWEOIT8945JWNF
KJFKJBKJTJDKRKHTMJKJDNMSMFNJR4KNMEJUTJ5NMR5M,ZNMD,DKKJEWHYHE4KE,MDENNDX
LKI32I8I4NNJSMI1K,QMS,.,EKKQ.LQOI3IU3M3MMDMW,,QWMF,WKJ4IUI32NWQHSNS NE
NRMR
MEJKWENF JFROI3R92NM LKJGT944N MMKOIKTRLKWF JWNLKN
TNRFKLNLWNHKNT4RLKJWNLK
KUKUQR,WNFU8NMFLWHIU83:30 AM
11/16/2011NNGFLNKJWN,JKWKNF,NWNEKJF,MWNKWENM W
KJqw,jw ,nglalkigtmjliji943jo2iu82tkjtnkujnlkwt4ngkjweiuqwrkqgjqbrmqrbwjkk
[...]
JFROIefjfjuhfuewhfhr[oirh9825oq3rruh387ry375uihr398hoiqnfdjqfjwqfQMFKQWJF
qBFWBHI3IU35Y598IU2TRIU2I 3H8U23NKJNURKJQNFJIU32HRIU HRI
KQWUTKJ2TUHNTIUHTRNHHFJKWTNKJWBGTKJWGTKAWJNFWHE82O3RLQKNWEOIT8945JWNF
KJFKJBKJTJDKRKHTMJKJDNMSMFNJR4KNMEJUTJ5NMR5M,ZNMD,DKKJEWHYHE4KE,MDENNDX
LKI32I8I4NNJSMI1K,QMS,.,EKKQ.LQOI3IU3M3MMDMW,,QWMF,WKJ4IUI32NWQHSNS NE
NRMR
MEJKWENF JFROI3R92NM LKJGT944N MMKOIKTRLKWF JWNLKN
TNRFKLNLWNHKNT4RLKJWNLK
KUKUQR,WNFU8NMFLWHIU83:30 AM
11/16/2011NNGFLNKJWN,JKWKNF,NWNEKJF,MWNKWENM W
KJqw,jw ,nglalkigtmjliji943jo2iu82tkjtnkujnlkwt4ngkjweiuqwrkqgjqbrmqrbwjkkefjfjuhfuewhfhr[oirh9825oq3rruh387ry375uihr398hoiqnfdjqfjwqfQMFKQWJF
qBFWBHI3IU35Y598IU2TRIU2I 3H8U23NKJNURKJQNFJIU32HRIU HRI
KQWUTKJ2TUHNTIUHTRNHHFJKWTNKJWBGTKJWGTKAWJNFWHE82O3RLQKNWEOIT8945JWNF
KJFKJBKJTJDKRKHTMJKJDNMSMFNJR4KNMEJUTJ5NMR5M,ZNMD,DKKJEWHYHE4KE,MDENNDX
LKI32I8I4NNJSMI1K,QMS,.,EKKQ.LQOI3IU3M3MMDMW,,QWMF,WKJ4IUI32NWQHSNS NE
NRMR
MEJKWENF JFROI3R92NM LKJGT944N MMKOIKTRLKWF JWNLKN
TNRFKLNLWNHKNT4RLKJWNLK
KUKUQR,WNFU8NMFLWHIU83:30 AM
11/16/2011NNGFLNKJWN,JKWKNF,NWNEKJF,MWNKWENM W
KJqw,jw ,nglalkigtmjliji943jo2iu82tkjtnkujnlkwt4ngkjweiuqwrkqgjqbrmqrbwjkk3R92NM
[...]
kjefhhfouhehf

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2011, 8:12:12 AM11/19/11
an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:
>> an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:

>>> And that's why I exhort people to put Andrew B. Chung's claims to the
>>> test,
>>> rather than be swayed by emotion or by Andrew B. Chung's nonsense
>>> simply because it's wrapped in the Evangel and Andrew is good a
>>> parroting Evangelistic vernacular.
>>
>> Andrew is a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) and not an
>> evangelist. Unlike you, Brian, this physician is a gentile disciple
>> ( http://WDJW.net ) of Christ as evident by his being in the Holy
>> Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).
>>
>>> BTW, here's what Jeremiah 17:9 is about (read the accompanying
>>> commentaries)
>>> http://bible.cc/jeremiah/17-9.htm
>>
>> Commentary is opinion. Counsel by the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit )
>> is not opinion. Jeremiah 17:9 and its context is written plainly
>> enough so that there is no reason for even the non-discerning like
>> you, who are without His counsel, to seek out the opinion of others:
>>
>> "The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can
>> understand it?" (Jeremiah 17:9)
>>
>> The context is:
>>
>> "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere
>> flesh and whose heart turns away from the LORD." (Jeremiah 17:5)
>>
>> Your trust/reliance on Biblical commentaries (i.e. trusting man) does
>> mean you are accursed according to what is written at Jeremiah 17:5.
>>
>> Now, stop sinning or something worse may happen to you (John 5:14)
>> like possibly (Matthew 19:26) having your name blotted from the Lamb's
>> Book of Life if this has not happened already.
>>
>> With all due love (Romans 13:8) and kindness (Ephesians 4:32), can
>> you, Brian, still publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth?
>
> That's just another sockpuppet name, oh discerning one.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4577a84e6590a8df?

Those like you, Brian, who have had their names blotted from the
LORD's Book of Life cannot answer the above yes/no question with a
written affirmative.
an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:

%

Nov 19, 2011, 8:20:03 AM11/19/11

RJMX

Nov 19, 2011, 8:57:44 AM11/19/11
hjwdgygfwigfwif

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2011, 7:40:41 PM11/23/11
an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:
>> an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:

>>> And that's why I exhort people to put Andrew B. Chung's claims to the
>>> test,rather than be swayed by emotion or by Andrew B. Chung's nonsense
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a8bcd089830c36c?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f05f5179a03b5890?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?
... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3569c49c09c053c3?

... and finally ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a8bcd089830c36c?

an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:

> Webster dictionary: Hunger:
>
> To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
> death... starve

Delusion.

Those who suffer from this delusion are most definitely accursed (2
Thessalonians 2:11).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a8bcd089830c36c?

... and finally ...

> Macmillan: Hunger (noun)
> ?
> the feeling that you have when you need to eat something

Same delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

If this deluded definition were correct, it means that those of us who
have had hunger ever since using the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach
14 years ago have needed to eat something for that long.

In the interim, we have been eating the right amount, which is 32
ounces, of daily food.

Therefore, the Macmillan definition of hunger is also delusionally
wrong.

What is the correct definition?

Hunger is the desire to eat food combined with the ability to eat
food.

How do we use the word hunger correctly in sentences?

(1) A boy, who has hunger, wants to eat and is able to eat.

(2) Each person feels hunger in their heart differently for each
person's heart is different. Some feel it to be a burning sensation,
others a gnawing sensation, and still others an empty sensation.

(3) Foolishly eating rancid meat stops hunger.

The final bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a8bcd089830c36c?