To Mr Chung and his respondents

Claire

Mar 16, 2011, 6:44:12 AM3/16/11
Mr Chung, brother, remember the Proverb
“A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his
own opinions."
(Proverbs 18:2.) Clearly you are upsetting people here by the way you
go about expressing yourself. That is not a good witness for Christ.

Now, a request to those who keep replying. I am sorry that Mr Chung is
spamming your group but I am getting sick of reading your abusive
replies in the Christian NG. It is not our fault if he is causing
trouble here. Please just ignore him, block him or at the least spare
groups you don’t post to the endless Chung posts. By shouting and
swearing at him you only show yourselves up. And you know who you are!
If you want to join us on acc to discuss matters of faith though you
are of course more than welcome.

May God bless you all.

Love,

Claire

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 16, 2011, 7:23:09 AM3/16/11
Claire wrote:

> Mr Chung, brother, remember the Proverb
> “A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his
> own opinions."
> (Proverbs 18:2.)

Indeed, opinions are from the heart, which is deceitful and
desperately wicked (Jeremiah 17:9) as known by all those who have had
their minds renewed (Ephesians 4:23) and strengthened (Philippians
4:13) by the LORD in order to be both hungry **and** satisfied at the
same time (Philippians 4:12) so that we can strongly http://WDJW.net/Guard
the heart.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Claire

Mar 16, 2011, 8:20:00 AM3/16/11
On Mar 16, 11:23 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Claire wrote:
>
> > Mr Chung, brother, remember the Proverb
> > “A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his
> > own opinions."
> > (Proverbs 18:2.)
>
> Indeed, opinions are from the heart, which is deceitful and
> desperately wicked (Jeremiah 17:9) as known by all those who have had
> their minds renewed (Ephesians 4:23) and strengthened (Philippians
> 4:13) by the LORD in order to be both hungry **and** satisfied at

We can fast and feed up on spiritual food but our bodies have their
needs and we must look after them. Feeding on spiritual food can help
with self-control though if we do need to lose weight and control what
we eat as we are making God the centre rather than obsessing about
food. That goes for most of the problems we create for ourselves – if
we order our lives as they are supposed to be with God at the centre.
I am not convinced by your theory but you believe strongly in what
you are doing and have every right to express that. We are all adults
and can weigh up the evidence for or against a theory. However, you
are causing a lot of bad feeling by the way you express yourself with
endless posts and ignoring the views of others. This colours how non-
believers view Christians and this is not good. We need to try to
ensure that everything we do glorifies God. This requires us to show
humility. Not to be so rapped up in what we think and feel that we
forget how we make others feel and have no time for their thoughts and
feelings. I am sure that this is not your intention but can also see
how you come across to others in this way. If something is wrong with
my arm I do not think with my head “well that is not my head so it
does not matter”!. We are all part of the body of Christ and if one
part has problems it affects the other parts. I feel we all need to
work harder at being better representatives of Christ and also at
looking after the body of Christ i.e. our brothers and sisters. So
brother, I hope you take my comments as coming to you in good faith.
Reduce your posts and spend more time listening to the views of
others. Ensure that you show others the respect they deserve.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 16, 2011, 11:57:28 AM3/16/11
Report not abuse
Claire wrote:

>> Claire wrote:
>>
>> > Mr Chung, brother, remember the Proverb
>> > "A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his
>> > own opinions."
>> > (Proverbs 18:2.)
>>
>> Indeed, opinions are from the heart, which is deceitful and
>> desperately wicked (Jeremiah 17:9) as known by all those who have had
>> their minds renewed (Ephesians 4:23) and strengthened (Philippians
>> 4:13) by the LORD in order to be both hungry **and** satisfied at
>> same time (Philippians 4:12) so that we can strongly http://WDJW.net/Guard
>> the heart (Proverbs 4:23).

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ebf7cb30de3b8c89?

> We can fast ...

This is not about fasting because Apostle Paul was not fasting when he
wrote either Ephesians or Philippians.

Indeed, it is written that followers of Christ should not fast though
they did fast after they failed to cast out demons and in other
instances where it was evident that they were not mindful of WDJW,
both thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what the LORD wanted:

http://WDJW.net

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier for the heart,
soul, mind, and body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is really in fact wonderful as proven by four lines of
[...]

and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://Amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

Ken

Mar 16, 2011, 11:27:57 AM3/16/11
-

%

Mar 16, 2011, 11:32:55 AM3/16/11
Ken wrote:
> -

pwned

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 16, 2011, 5:37:40 PM3/16/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Ken simply because we really love him as our LORD commands (John
15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Ken wrote:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"
> Albert Einstein ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are becoming insane.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

[...]

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Mr. Smarmy

Mar 16, 2011, 8:01:16 PM3/16/11

"Claire" <claireo...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

[...]

---

Or, you can use your killfile. None of these newsgroups are moderated, so
you'll just have to suck it up, or get out.

Dr. Halford

Mar 17, 2011, 2:35:05 AM3/17/11

The way you avoid reading Mr. Chung's detractors is... by not reading
threads that are obviously generated by Mr. Chung. Follow your own
advice and ignore.

Dr. Halford

Mar 17, 2011, 2:40:00 AM3/17/11
On Mar 16, 5:20 am, Claire <claireonuse...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 16, 11:23 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Claire wrote:
>
> > > Mr Chung, brother, remember the Proverb
> > > “A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his
> > > own opinions."
> > > (Proverbs 18:2.)
>
> > Indeed, opinions are from the heart, which is deceitful and
> > desperately wicked (Jeremiah 17:9) as known by all those who have had
> > their minds renewed (Ephesians 4:23) and strengthened (Philippians
> > 4:13) by the LORD in order to be both hungry **and** satisfied at
>
> We can fast and feed up on spiritual food but our bodies have their
> needs and we must look after them.

Clair, let me save you some wasted time. Mr. Chung is a false
Christian. He's also insane. If you disagree with him in any way shape
or form, you are wrong, and you are "Satan".

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 17, 2011, 5:14:40 AM3/17/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Ace simply because we really love him as our LORD commands (John

Ace* wrote:

> You need to look like a 110 lbs girl with ponytail, like me!

Actually, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) neither needs
nor wants to look like you, Ace*

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9f65acfc885e10bd?

Ace* wrote:

> It's when we're completely humble, gentle & patient...

... that we become healthier (hungrier) than ever:

http://WDJW.net/HealthTip

> Sinful gluttons!

Incorrect.

Gluttons are filled with food, which is not sin.

It is gluttony itself that is sin.

> May GOD annihilate ...

... all those who would anonymously propagandize the lie that "hunger
is starvation" here on usenet ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

Ace* wrote:

> > The latter is free choice, which resides in the mind, to hold to the
> > right daily amount (32 oz) of food.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/27af14f23618c6d7?

> There's Zero proof of that.

The fact that anencephalics are unable to freely choose proves the
above written statement by this physician.

> > Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
> > more sophisticated and smarter:
>
> One person in 8 years, that's some case study :-)

Chris Malcolm is simply a Usenet participant who currently serves well
as a live example who is in stark contrast to the dead Usenet example
of Bob Pastorio who had freely chosen to continue in the sin of
gluttony by eating more than 32 oz per day until he was stricken by
GOD to not be able to eat until he died thereby realizing the
admonition of John 5:14.

May this also serve as an admonition to you, Ace.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4d56e353c34c47a6?

Ace* wrote:

> How can my soul be perishing since I'm able to say "Jesus is LORD"
> with my mouth?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2477bae2a57ec5c6?

Those who write they can say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth without
allowing all to witness that they can say "Jesus is LORD" with their
mouth as others have done at the LORD's http://WDJW.net web site, as a
general rule, can't say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth.

Ace* wrote:

> > Ace* wrote:

> > > Exactly, needless to say.
> > > It's obvious that I'd lose weight faster and maintain a healthy weight
> > > if I ate 5 lbs of raw vegetables a day, rather than if I ate 2lbs of
> > > french fries a day.
> >
> > Neither the raw vegetable diet nor the french fry diet are the 2PD-
> > OMER Approach because the latter is simply http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
>
> That link goes nowhere, just like the 2PD-OMER

Incorrect. The link goes to:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30865215&l=c5b6e6491f&id=1467768946

Laus Deo for His allowing you to demonstrate yet again that there is
no truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/68203156e326e8c4?

Ace* wrote:

>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING BEWARE
>WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>2PD-OMER is of the Devil! Do not partake of the Devil's sacrament or
>givest thou to Beelzebub's rituals!
>He who partakes of 2PD-OMER carries the Mark of the Beast! 2PD-OMER is
>a demonic cipher that equates to six hundred threescore and six. 2PD-
>OMER = 666!

2 doesn't become 6 by any cipher demonic or otherwise.

Truth is reality.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43ac51288fba2ee9?

Ace* wrote:

> Now CNN is detailing the Twinkie diet that helped a nutrition
> professor lose 27 lbs.
> http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html
>
> Why has there NEVER been anything like this about the 2PD-OMER?

This physician chooses to interview only with respectable media
outlets that do not push fad diets.

Indeed, the 2PD-OMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet and has an
awesome $2,000,000.00 guarantee of efficacy:

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/499b3015ae36072d?

Ace* wrote:

>> There is only one known way to lose all the terribly bad internal VAT
>> (intraabdominal fat) and that is to hold to the right daily amount (32
>> oz) of food.
>
> Which is virtually completely unknown

Chris Malcolm, who is European (thereby showing that the 2PD-OMER
Approach is widely known globally) residing in Edinburgh, has known
about it for more than 5 years:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly and compulsively keep
on demonstrating that there is no truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa53ae0bcebf4764?

Ace* wrote:

>> Ace* wrote:

>> > Translation: The truth for you is whatever you decide/"discern" it is.
>
>> Incorrect.
>
> You're such a white stained sepulcher, Andrew.

Not while advocating http://WDJW.net/NoReligion

Truth is reality.

Again you have shown there is no truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ebbee5385e5bf1ce?

Ace* wrote:

>> Ace* wrote:

>> > That's not very many people is it?
>>
>> Only GOD knows how many :-)
>
> That's right, the virtual total lack of recognition of the 2PD-OMER is
> pure mystique ;-)

Then your knowing about it is a miracle :-)

When the time is right and the LORD willing, all will know about the
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach and its awesome guarantee:

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

... which may possibly (Mt19:26) be raised to $2 Billion Dollars after
a multibillionaire friend tests it out on himself to see if there is
any way he can personally thwart it :-)

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4072e0587dd3d337?

Ace* wrote:

>> Ace* wrote:
>
>> > What the name of firm did you retained to be the guarantor?
>>
>> The LORD GOD Almighty, Himself, is serving as the Guarantor here :-)
>
>You make it sound like He's employed by you.

Not for the discerning who know that GOD is the Great Physician and is
therefore this physician's Employer. Truth is reality :-)

It is written that the streets of Heaven are paved with real gold :-)

And so the awesome $2,000,000.00 guarantee of the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach is backed by real gold:

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a6cbcefd3ec5ac14?

Ace* wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote:

> > Ace* wrote:

> > > Yeah, really amazing considering anyone can tell I'm posting from
> > > Henderson, NV
> >
> > Glad to read you got back home safely after your ordeal of being in
> > jail.
>
> Yeah, makes no sense ...

Paranoid delusions of home invasion that compel folks to flee from
their homes tend to be nonsensical and are irrational.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/db83c4be161fce0b?

Ace* wrote:

>> Ace* wrote:
>>
>> > As I explained before, evil forces are keeping me from adhering to the
>> > 2PD-OMER ritual.
>>
>> The delusional thoughts are your own.
>
> That's what the voices keep saying that its all my fault!

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3e8cd2af7d8aee76?

It is your fault for falsely thinking that the 2PD-OMER Approach is a
ritual instead of a prescription.

It is your own spirit that is evil and as shown yet again, there is no
truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e3c6ff18f2265840?

May GOD change your stony heart, Ace, and give you a new spirit
(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is
Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and

Colonel R. B. Haskins USMC

Mar 17, 2011, 5:50:39 AM3/17/11
On Mar 17, 2:14 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> Ace simply because we really love him as our LORD commands (John
> 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> Ace* wrote:

There's no one named "Ace" in this thread, you poor delusional phony
kook.

Colonel R. B. Haskins USMC

Mar 17, 2011, 5:49:11 AM3/17/11

There's no doubt that kook is as phony as a three dollar bill.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 17, 2011, 6:00:53 AM3/17/11
Report not abuse
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Ace simply because we really love him as our LORD commands (John
15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Sir Cedrick Hemsley

Mar 17, 2011, 7:02:30 AM3/17/11
On Mar 17, 2:49 am, "Colonel R. B. Haskins USMC" <klond...@mail.vu>

wrote:
> On Mar 16, 11:40 pm, "Dr. Halford" <x...@gobot.com> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 16, 5:20 am, Claire <claireonuse...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> > > We can fast and feed up on spiritual food but our bodies have their
> > > needs and we must look after them.
>
> > Clair, let me save you some wasted time. Mr. Chung is a false
> > Christian. He's also insane. If you disagree with him in any way shape
> > or form, you are wrong, and you are "Satan".
>
> There's no doubt that kook is as phony as a three dollar bill.

Mr. Chung was a relatively normal and likable chap, until he started
starving himself and thus began his descent into madness.

Professor McGillicutty

Mar 17, 2011, 7:05:22 AM3/17/11

And now he looks like an anorexic girl.

Claire

Mar 17, 2011, 4:27:18 PM3/17/11
On Mar 16, 9:37 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> Ken simply because we really love him as our LORD commands (John
> 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Luke 18:9-14
The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector
9 To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked
down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10 “Two men went up to
the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11
The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am
not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this
tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’
13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even
look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on
me, a sinner.’
14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home
justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be
humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

Matthew 6:5-6

Prayer
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love
to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be
seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in
full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray
to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done
in secret, will reward you.

Claire

Mar 17, 2011, 4:39:53 PM3/17/11
On Mar 17, 12:01 am, "Mr. Smarmy" <d...@fret.com> wrote:
> "Claire" <claireonuse...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> Mr Chung, brother, remember the Proverb
> A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his
> own opinions."
> (Proverbs 18:2.) Clearly you are upsetting people here by the way you
> go about expressing yourself. That is not a good witness for Christ.
>
> Now, a request to those who keep replying. I am sorry that Mr Chung is
> spamming your group but I am getting sick of reading your abusive
> replies in the Christian NG. It is not our fault if he is causing
> trouble here. Please just ignore him, block him or at the least spare
> groups you don t post to the endless Chung posts. By shouting and

> swearing at him you only show yourselves up. And you know who you are!
> If you want to join us on acc to discuss matters of faith though you
> are of course more than welcome.
>
> May God bless you all.
>
> Love,
>
> Claire
>
> ---
>
> Or, you can use your killfile.  None of these newsgroups are moderated, so
> you'll just have to suck it up, or get out.

Perish the though of self-moderation ay!!! ;-)

Claire

Mar 17, 2011, 4:41:37 PM3/17/11
> advice and ignore.- Hide quoted text -

I don't read the threads. I just see the endless abusive titles about
him and find it very annoying.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 17, 2011, 6:51:44 PM3/17/11
Report not abuse
Claire wrote:

The prayer offered here is on Ken's behalf and is not a request to be
rewarded. This is so that GOD would be glorified by His answering this
prayer as He has in His compelling you to unwittingly reveal that you
may possibly need to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) as suggested by your
lack of discernment.

With all due love (Ro13:8) and kindness (Ep4:32), can you, Claire,
publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth?

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Dr. Heinz Ochsenknecht

Mar 17, 2011, 6:26:34 PM3/17/11
On Mar 17, 1:41 pm, Claire <claireonuse...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I don't read the threads. I just see the endless abusive titles about
> him and find it very annoying.

Mr. Chung thrives on contention and negative attention. Mr. Chung has
been cross-posting condescending threads with judgmental titles for
years. You are complaining about the effects of what Mr. Chung causes.

Dr. Heinz Ochsenknecht

Mar 17, 2011, 6:38:54 PM3/17/11
On Mar 17, 3:51 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com>
wrote:

> The prayer offered here is on Ken's behalf and is not a request to be
> rewarded. This is so that GOD would be glorified by His answering this
> prayer as He has in His compelling you to unwittingly reveal that you
> may possibly need to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) as suggested by your
> lack of discernment.

You see Claire, according to Mr. Chung, if you are not in full
agreement with him, you lack "discernment" and therefore on your way
to hell. This is a standard threat of charlatans.

.Matt.

Mar 17, 2011, 7:49:33 PM3/17/11

We have a poster on ACC much the same. He even goes by the name
Michael Christ.

He goes even further

http://tinyurl.com/Michaeladmission

Michael Wrote:
""When I say something about someone I am 100% sure because the Lord
shows me the truth. But when you say something it is out of your own
substance, Easy Bowl of Matt Soup, so you condemn yourself. ""

God Bless

Matt

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 17, 2011, 9:41:31 PM3/17/11

Ace* wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30865215&l=c5b6e6491f&id=1467768946

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/68203156e326e8c4?

Truth is reality.

Ace* wrote:

>> Ace* wrote:
>>
>> > As I explained before, evil forces are keeping me from adhering to the
>> > 2PD-OMER ritual.
>>
>> The delusional thoughts are your own.
>
> That's what the voices keep saying that its all my fault!

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3e8cd2af7d8aee76?

It is your fault for falsely thinking that the 2PD-OMER Approach is a
ritual instead of a prescription.

It is your own spirit that is evil and as shown yet again, there is no
truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e3c6ff18f2265840?

May GOD change your stony heart, Ace, and give you a new spirit
(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is
Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and

a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Dr. Luftwig Von Hasslehoffer

Mar 18, 2011, 2:15:24 AM3/18/11
On Mar 17, 4:49 pm, .Matt. <trdell1...@gmail.comNospam> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 15:38:54 -0700 (PDT), "Dr. Heinz Ochsenknecht"

Yes, he and Mr. Chung sound very much alike.

Professor McGillicutty

Mar 18, 2011, 2:19:46 AM3/18/11
On Mar 17, 11:15 pm, "Dr. Luftwig Von Hasslehoffer" <w...@gobot.com>
wrote:

Ah yes, but does he like Mr. Chung, also look like a 90 lbs girl with
a ponytail?

Mr. Smarmy

Mar 18, 2011, 8:05:51 AM3/18/11

"Claire" <claireo...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

There are plenty of Chungless forums.

Claire

Mar 18, 2011, 9:26:07 AM3/18/11
> There are plenty of Chungless forums.- Hide quoted text -

I know what his posts are about so I do not need to open them. Others
know what they are about and feel the need to open them, change the
message titles and get abusive. Well, you are only ever responsible
for your own behaviour. I love the group I post to where we always
have good things to share. It is not perfect but then no group is and
compared to many it is a very good place to post and share ideas. As
Matt mentioned, we also have a poster we find difficult but the
difference is that we manage to maintain a semblance of self-
control! :-)

Claire

Mar 18, 2011, 9:30:47 AM3/18/11
On Mar 17, 10:26 pm, "Dr. Heinz Ochsenknecht" <rpres...@gobot.com>
wrote:

Ah the good old "this is only the effect of" line of argument as
favoured by terrorists! Its amazing what we can justify going down
this line of moral reasoning. I mean, we all are guilty of doing it
and yet it is a major cop out really isn't it? ;-)

Claire

Mar 18, 2011, 9:55:10 AM3/18/11
On Mar 17, 10:51 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com>
wrote:

Andrew, I’ve got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
credentials here – that is hot air since we can all talk the talk
(many who call Lord, Lord will be told "go away, I never knew you").
I'm confident in what I have said and felt called to say it. Now I
have said it, I've not got much else to say about it except to note
that when Jesus went to places where they were not receptive to his
message he did not waste time and energy trying to force them to agree
with him. He simply dusted the dirt from his sandles and moved on. If
Christ is your example, then regardless of whether you are right or
wrong, I think that might be a good way to deal with resistance to
your ideas. As for your stated concern for the souls of specific non-
believers who have said many times that your expressions of concern
are not welcome; “let the dead bury their own dead”. Do not be like
the hypocrite at the Synagogue thanking God he is not like all these
sinners. Are you repentant or proud, because if you congratulate
yourself then you are not a Christian, you are a Chungtian!

Ken

Mar 18, 2011, 10:14:54 AM3/18/11
-

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 18, 2011, 12:00:04 PM3/18/11
>Andrew, I�ve got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
>credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk

Incorrect.

It is written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

See also:

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

> (many who call Lord, Lord will be told "go away, I never knew you").

(saying "Lord, Lord" is not the same as saying "Jesus is LORD" with
our mouth for the latter results in salvation according to Romans
10:9-10 while it is not written that the former does anything except
earn the ire of the LORD)

Your not answering the above yes/no question with a written
affirmative should convince all that you have yet to be
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD and need to be born again (John 3:3 &
5) as do many other religious people like pharisee Nicodemus before
them and you.

Thus, we should pray for your perishing soul as we also pray for Ken's
soul as outlined at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD change your stony heart to a fleshy one (Ezekiel 11:19-29 &
36:26) and give you a new spirit, Claire, so that you would be born
again (John 3:3 & 5) as a new creature in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17),
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

seeker

Mar 18, 2011, 11:55:21 AM3/18/11
On Mar 18, 6:55 am, Claire <claireonuse...@googlemail.com> wrote:
[...]
> . . . I’ve got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> credentials here –

Hey Claire, I see you have been distracting the insane so they will
chase you rather than someone else. Good for you! However make sure
you never call anybody from usenet on the phone no matter what trick
they play. This one likes to get phone calls. It's kind of creepy.
People who have fallen for it in the past were very unhappy with the
results so word to the wise. No phone calls.

Claire

Mar 18, 2011, 1:32:45 PM3/18/11

Thanks for the warning Seeker, I would never call anybody from Usenet
or give out any personal details. Also, I give it a go at trying to
get through to our more eccentric residents but usually accept my
limitations! :-)

duke

Mar 18, 2011, 1:59:05 PM3/18/11
On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:00:04 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

>> (many who call Lord, Lord will be told "go away, I never knew you").

>(saying "Lord, Lord" is not the same as saying "Jesus is LORD" with
>our mouth for the latter results in salvation according to Romans
>10:9-10 while it is not written that the former does anything except
>earn the ire of the LORD)

Jesus said "not everyone that calls me Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven,
but only those that DO the will of the Father. You can't pretend it says
anything else.

The dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 18, 2011, 4:49:58 PM3/18/11
Duke wrote:

>>> (many who call Lord, Lord will be told "go away, I never knew you").
>
>>(saying "Lord, Lord" is not the same as saying "Jesus is LORD" with
>>our mouth for the latter results in salvation according to Romans
>>10:9-10 while it is not written that the former does anything except
>>earn the ire of the LORD)
>
>Jesus said "not everyone that calls me Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven,
>but only those that DO the will of the Father.

Correct.

Publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) is doing
the will of GOD the Father according to what is written at Philippians
2:10-11.

With all due love (Romans 13:8) and kindness (Ephesians 4:32), can
you, Duke, publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 18, 2011, 9:12:36 PM3/18/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Claire simply because we really love her as our LORD commands (John

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/add72e9ea6c772ed?

[...]

Dr. Halford

Mar 18, 2011, 10:44:01 PM3/18/11
On Mar 18, 10:59 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:00:04 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>
> <disci...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:
> >> (many who call Lord, Lord will be told "go away, I never knew you").
> >(saying "Lord, Lord" is not the same as saying "Jesus is LORD" with
> >our mouth for the latter results in salvation according to Romans
> >10:9-10 while it is not written that the former does anything except
> >earn the ire of the LORD)
>
> Jesus said "not everyone that calls me Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven,
> but only those that DO the will of the Father.  You can't pretend it says
> anything else.

Most of us think of that verse when it comes to charlatan Chung. But
of course Chung only sees the Bible according to Chung. If you don't
interpret the Bible according to Chung, you lack discernment,
therefore you're not saved, therefore you're going to hell.

Dr. Halford

Mar 18, 2011, 10:45:59 PM3/18/11

Women should not call Mr. Chung. Men however should pay him a personal
visit.

Dr. Luftwig Von Hasslehoffer

Mar 18, 2011, 10:53:39 PM3/18/11
On Mar 18, 10:32 am, Claire <claireonuse...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the warning Seeker, I would never call anybody from Usenet
> or give out any personal details. Also, I give it a go at trying to
> get through to our more eccentric residents but usually accept my
> limitations! :-)

If you say that you're a Christian, but you disagree with Mr. Chung in
any way, he will insist you call him up to say "Jesus is Lord". It
will be something like "Claire if you're really saved, you shouldn't
have any problem with saying "Jesus is Lord" over the phone to me".
And he'll continue to badger you along these lines. Mr. Chung has a
long standing reputation as a cyber stalker of women.

Chef Surprise

Mar 18, 2011, 11:00:06 PM3/18/11
On Mar 18, 10:59 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:00:04 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>
> <disci...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:
> >> (many who call Lord, Lord will be told "go away, I never knew you").
> >(saying "Lord, Lord" is not the same as saying "Jesus is LORD" with
> >our mouth for the latter results in salvation according to Romans
> >10:9-10 while it is not written that the former does anything except
> >earn the ire of the LORD)
>
> Jesus said "not everyone that calls me Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven,
> but only those that DO the will of the Father.  You can't pretend it says
> anything else.

You're sort of missing the point, duke. The whole saying Jesus is Lord
thing with Mr. Chung is purely a gimmick, to get people to make
contact with him over the phone. That's the long and short of it. He's
trying to manipulate people, especially women, into calling him up.
He's a scurvy little spider and that is his web.

seeker

Mar 18, 2011, 11:20:06 PM3/18/11
On Mar 18, 7:45 pm, "Dr. Halford" <x...@gobot.com> wrote:
[...]

> Women should not call Mr. Chung. Men however should pay him a personal
> visit.

I offered to call him _if_ he would go on record and state that
someone who can say "Jesus is Lord" with their mouth cannot say some
other word or phrase. He was not interested in seeing his beliefs
disproven.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 19, 2011, 12:01:15 AM3/19/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Seeker simply because we really love him as our LORD commands (John

Seeker wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

> > Seeker wrote:

> > > [...] in part by Seeker

> > > I tell you what. Is there some phrase that someone who can say "Jesus
> > > is Lord" cannot say? If there is some phrase that someone empowered
> > > by the Holy Spirit cannot say, and I don't find it too offensive, then
> > > I might consider saying both. It might give me an opportunity to
> > > figure out if your are faking or have some kind of denial problem
> > > depending on whether you edit it and/or lie about it afterwards.
> >
> > After noting your excuses for not providing the evidence that you can
> > publicly say "Jesus is LORD" as you claim you can, this physician
> > politely and patiently asks once more:
> >
> > Please kindly allow all who are reading this to witness your publicly
> > saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of your
> > choosing since you, Seeker, have written that you can.
>
> You didn't note that. You imagined it.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d82d009c81ddf210?

Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly provide a written
confession that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
mouth as you had earlier claimed.

This physician is sad to learn that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" using your mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit) with
the love of GOD residing in His heart, Who is our risen LORD Jesus
'Christ' of Nazareth (Romans 8:39). It is the mind of GOD Who knows
(Matthew 24:36) the appointed time when His heart will return in the
flesh for His disciples to physically recognize (Luke 24:32) Him in
order to meet up with Him in the air at the appointed place (Luke
17:37):

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

GOD is love (1 John 4:16) because He has made up His mind (Father) to
allow His heart (Son) to reign as "KING of kings and LORD of lords"
while continuing to indwell within us in His spirit (Holy Spirit)
until the end of the world (Matthew 28:17-20)

Your not being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth
convinces this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to pray for you
as outlined per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul, Seeker, by giving you a new heart
and a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that you would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
[...]

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Stingray

Mar 19, 2011, 12:40:57 AM3/19/11

Only "Satan" would try to disprove Mr. Chung, who believes he has
divine discernment above all others.
He's a very weird lonely little girly-man.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 19, 2011, 1:30:33 AM3/19/11

Ace* wrote:

> [...]

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are

"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of

water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that

they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

Professor McGillicutty

Mar 19, 2011, 2:06:44 AM3/19/11

From what I've read, Mr. Chung lives with his parents at their house.
Hopefully they've provided a psychotherapist for Mr. Chung.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 19, 2011, 4:35:55 AM3/19/11

Ace* wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote:

> > Ace* wrote:

> > > Yeah, really amazing considering anyone can tell I'm posting from
> > > Henderson, NV
> >
> > Glad to read you got back home safely after your ordeal of being in
> > jail.
>
> Yeah, makes no sense ...

Paranoid delusions of home invasion that compel folks to flee from
their homes tend to be nonsensical and are irrational.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/db83c4be161fce0b?

Skip

Mar 19, 2011, 6:08:38 AM3/19/11
On Mar 18, 11:06 pm, Professor McGillicutty

I hear the Mableton police department is ready to spring into action
when Mr. Chung finally goes postal.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 19, 2011, 6:29:34 AM3/19/11

Ace* wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote:

> > Ace* wrote:

> > > Yeah, really amazing considering anyone can tell I'm posting from
> > > Henderson, NV
> >
> > Glad to read you got back home safely after your ordeal of being in
> > jail.
>
> Yeah, makes no sense ...

Paranoid delusions of home invasion that compel folks to flee from
their homes tend to be nonsensical and are irrational.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/db83c4be161fce0b?

Daily

Mar 19, 2011, 8:58:19 AM3/19/11

The poor little girly man is much too weak from hunger, to be of harm
to anyone.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 19, 2011, 12:24:27 PM3/19/11

Ace* wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote:

> > Ace* wrote:

> > > Yeah, really amazing considering anyone can tell I'm posting from
> > > Henderson, NV
> >
> > Glad to read you got back home safely after your ordeal of being in
> > jail.
>
> Yeah, makes no sense ...

Paranoid delusions of home invasion that compel folks to flee from
their homes tend to be nonsensical and are irrational.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/db83c4be161fce0b?

seeker

Mar 19, 2011, 1:05:25 PM3/19/11
On Mar 18, 9:01 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> Seeker simply because we really love him as our LORD commands (John
> 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

So now you don't know what the word love means or are you just telling
lies? Being a jerk isn't an act of love.

Your delusions are astounding. Of course I can say it just like
anybody else who can fluently speak English can say it.

> This physician is sad to learn that you cannot publicly say "Jesus is
> LORD" using your mouth.

You didn't learn that for it is not true and you cannot learn what is
not true. You may have deluded yourself into believing what is false.

> This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5)

That happened in 1976.

> . . . else you would

> not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Why do you imply God is evil?

[...]

> May GOD save your perishing soul, Seeker, by giving you a new heart
> and a new spirit

Calling you on the phone won't do that.

However if you want a phone call then answer this:

What word or phrase cannot be said right after someone says "Jesus is
Lord" with their mouth? You state it right here and I will be happy
to prove your delusions are wrong.

Let me guess, still not interested? Anybody who can speak English can
say "Jesus is Lord". Right afterward someone could also say "Jesus is
imaginary" or "Satan is Lord" or "Jesus is Satan" or "The Bible is a
pack of lies". Anybody who if fluent in English can say any words
they wish. Overcome your delusion. You can start by seeing the Bible
for what it is - the opinion of mortal men. Start with that truth.
For all your claims about loving truth why do you run from it?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

seeker

Mar 19, 2011, 1:51:46 PM3/19/11
On Mar 19, 10:20 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Unable to count? You've done this hate routine with me more than
twice over the years.

[...]

> Your not being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth

> convinces this physician (http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc) . . .

Freudian slip?

You finally got it right. I an not unable to say "Jesus is LORD" or
anything else in English. Get over your delusion.

[..]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 19, 2011, 3:14:18 PM3/19/11

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d82d009c81ddf210?

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

Your being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth

Dr. Halford

Mar 20, 2011, 12:14:38 AM3/20/11

No one except Mr. Chung can figure out any of that mile long
convoluted gobbledygook he posts. Unlike Mr. Chung, they have a life.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 20, 2011, 12:18:24 AM3/20/11

Ace* wrote:

http://WDJW.net/HealthTip

> Sinful gluttons!

Incorrect.

Ace* wrote:

[...]

Gandalf

Mar 20, 2011, 1:02:03 AM3/20/11
> read more »

Good grief, there's MORE?! LOL!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 20, 2011, 7:35:08 AM3/20/11

Ace* wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e78dfeab8e16b06b?

> Good grief, there's MORE?! LOL!

The written laughter of the perishing like you is silent despair.

Mr. Smarmy

Mar 20, 2011, 9:15:20 AM3/20/11
You should spend more time doing something with your life and less time
posting your inane ramblings in forums that are near dead....thanks to you.
But you being a sociopath and all, I guess that would be out of the
question. Prove it by continuing to post.

Spare Tire

Mar 20, 2011, 6:27:04 PM3/20/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> A discerning individual wrote:
>
> > Good grief, there's MORE?! LOL!
>
> I, Mr. Chung, am a false Christian with a perishing soul, pitching a flop diet
> and encourage people to point out and laugh at my foolishness.

<snip 2,126 more words of gobbledygook>

At last, an honest response from Mr. Chung.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2019d70d4da59910?hl=en

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 21, 2011, 7:29:16 AM3/21/11

Ace* wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e78dfeab8e16b06b?
>

> Good grief, there's MORE?! LOL!

The written laughter of the perishing like you is silent despair.

Bluto

Mar 21, 2011, 7:33:05 AM3/21/11
Mr. Chung wrote:

> <snip 1,834 words of gobbledygook>
>
> read more »

> > A discerning individual wrote:
>
> >> Good grief, there's MORE?! LOL!
>
> I, Mr. Chung, am a false Christian with a perishing soul, pitching a flop diet...
<snip 2,126 more words of Mr. Chung's self-serving gobbledygook>

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3410fff9e0c2ad46?hl=en

At last, an honest response from Mr. Chung :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 21, 2011, 11:10:38 AM3/21/11

Ace* wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e78dfeab8e16b06b?
>

> Good grief, there's MORE?! LOL!

The written laughter of the perishing like you is silent despair.

Zanzibar

Mar 21, 2011, 8:33:25 PM3/21/11
Mr. Chung's 2 lb diet nonsense is based on the
documentary "Everest" in which the high altitude climbers (several of
whom died) ate dehydrated food, from which Mr. Chung pulled the
calculation of 2 lbs per day out of his butt. Then he decided to turn
that nonsense into a nonexistent "Biblical revelation".

Thank goodness there's actual licensed dietitians and nutritionists
out there to rely upon.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 21, 2011, 9:16:02 PM3/21/11

Stingray

Mar 21, 2011, 9:18:48 PM3/21/11
Mr. Chung wrote:

> <snip 1,834 words of gobbledygook>
>
> read more »
>
> > A discerning individual wrote:
>
> >> Good grief, there's MORE?! LOL!

Quonset

Mar 21, 2011, 9:29:04 PM3/21/11

You can't keep up with us Mr. Chung. We are a tsunami of shtick LOL!!

Araj

Mar 21, 2011, 10:18:45 PM3/21/11

"Mr. Smarmy" <do...@fret.com> wrote in message

Great job, Chung, you proved your own psychosis.

Xanadu

Mar 21, 2011, 10:28:28 PM3/21/11
Hunger is starvation and will turn you into a walking skeleton with a fried
brain like Mr. Chung.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 21, 2011, 11:07:30 PM3/21/11

Ace* wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e78dfeab8e16b06b?
>

> Good grief, there's MORE?! LOL!

The written laughter of the perishing like you is silent despair.

%

Mar 21, 2011, 11:22:54 PM3/21/11

Rexor

Mar 21, 2011, 11:54:37 PM3/21/11

Bluto

Mar 21, 2011, 11:56:07 PM3/21/11
On Mar 21, 8:54 pm, Rexor <blackstu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You can't keep up with us Mr. Chung. We are a tsunami of shtick LOL!!

Oh yeah! Preach it brother!

Zpister

Mar 21, 2011, 11:58:36 PM3/21/11
We are insatiable.

Atomic Wedgie

Mar 21, 2011, 11:59:38 PM3/21/11
We are... Relentless.

Ace

Mar 22, 2011, 12:01:52 AM3/22/11
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

A*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 22, 2011, 4:11:58 AM3/22/11

Black

Mar 22, 2011, 4:33:16 AM3/22/11
On Mar 21, 7:25 pm, "Xanadu" <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> Hunger is starvation and will turn you into a walking skeleton with a fried
> brain like Mr. Chung.

I hear Mr. Chung lives in his parents basement 24/7 wearing a tinfoil
hat.

Vinkman

Mar 22, 2011, 4:34:54 AM3/22/11

Egon

Mar 22, 2011, 4:36:32 AM3/22/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 22, 2011, 5:18:00 AM3/22/11

Terrapin

Mar 22, 2011, 7:13:47 AM3/22/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> The written laughter of the perishing like you is silent despair.

Do you have any solid proof of that?

Hjkdhfugfvu

Mar 22, 2011, 7:25:58 AM3/22/11

Nope. He doesn't have squat. Just his fallible non spiritually
discerning self righteous opinion.

Zed

Mar 22, 2011, 7:39:43 AM3/22/11
The fallacy of Mr. Chung's saying "Jesus is Lord" litmus test.

Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons all consider
themselves Christians.
However, according to each, they are the only true Christian
denomination, reformation, restoration et al.
Now they can't all be right, because they cancel each other out.
Yet, there's plenty of SDA's, JW's and Mormon's who can say "Jesus is
Lord".

Thus the ability to say "Jesus is Lord" doesn't mean squat in proving
how genuine of a Christian a person is.

Just saying "Jesus is Lord" is not enough. You have to mean what you
say and know what it means. And that knowledge, that true
understanding, is what comes from the Holy Spirit.

Nomine patris

Mar 22, 2011, 7:46:09 AM3/22/11
On Mar 22, 4:39 am, Zed <z...@cbgb.net> wrote:

> Just saying "Jesus is Lord" is not enough. You have to mean what you
> say and know what it means. And that knowledge, that true
> understanding, is what comes from the Holy Spirit.

How many child raping Catholic priests have said "Jesus is Lord" with
their mouth? Plenty I'm sure.

Happy Oyster

Mar 22, 2011, 3:11:42 PM3/22/11
On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 04:46:09 -0700 (PDT), Nomine patris <syla...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Damned sure. It is their way to establish their ruling over the world.
-

Herr zu Röttgen entlarvt die Lügen der Regierung:

http://transgallaxys.com/~kanzlerzwo/index.php?topic=6947.msg15649#msg15649

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 22, 2011, 11:22:08 PM3/22/11

Ace* wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e78dfeab8e16b06b?
>
> Good grief, there's MORE?! LOL!

The written laughter of the perishing like you is silent despair.

May GOD change your stony heart, Ace, and give you a new spirit

%

Mar 22, 2011, 11:28:20 PM3/22/11

Nomine patris

Mar 23, 2011, 1:21:27 AM3/23/11
Mr. Chung wrote:

> <snip 1,834 words of gobbledygook>
>
> read more »
>
> > A discerning individual wrote:
>
> >> Good grief, there's MORE?! LOL!

Chad

Mar 23, 2011, 1:23:53 AM3/23/11
Mr. Chung's 2 lb diet nonsense is based on the
documentary "Everest" in which the high altitude climbers (several of
whom died) ate dehydrated food, from which Mr. Chung conjured up the
calculation of 2 lbs per day being the correct amount of food to eat.

Then he decided to turn that nonsense into a nonexistent "Biblical
revelation".

Thank goodness there's actual licensed dietitians and nutritionists
out there to rely upon.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2011, 5:27:28 AM3/23/11

Vortex

Mar 23, 2011, 6:36:48 AM3/23/11
"Andrew B. Chung" wrote:

> Ace* wrote:
> > Andrew, of his own accord wrote:

<snip 1st page of lengthy gobbledygook nonsense>

> > Read More

Upon seeing that there was a second page of gobbledygook nonsense Ace*
wrote:

> > Good grief, there's MORE?! LOL!

Mr. Chung then trimmed down his gobbledygook having been properly
reproved by Ace*

> Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
> other heart disease patients:

Mr. Chung's 2 lb diet nonsense is based on the

documentary "Everest" in which the high altitude climbers (several of
whom died) ate dehydrated food, from which Mr. Chung conjured up the
calculation of 2 lbs per day being the correct amount of food to eat.

Then he decided to turn that nonsense into a nonexistent "Biblical
revelation".

Then he made up a sock-puppet / alter-ego he named "Chris Malcolm" as
supposed "proof"

Andrew

Mar 23, 2011, 6:41:14 AM3/23/11

Red eyed slider

Mar 23, 2011, 8:14:46 AM3/23/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> The written laughter of the perishing like you is silent despair.

Still waiting for proof of that, Charlie. You know, solid scientific proof.

Catinthehat

Mar 23, 2011, 8:44:07 PM3/23/11

Mr. Chung lives in his parents basement 24/7 wearing a tinfoil hat and
playing doctor with himself.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2011, 9:29:53 PM3/23/11

Ace* wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e78dfeab8e16b06b?
>

> Good grief, there's MORE?! LOL!

The written laughter of the perishing like you is silent despair.

May GOD change your stony heart, Ace, and give you a new spirit
(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is
Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Box

Mar 23, 2011, 9:34:17 PM3/23/11

"Catinthehat" <bus...@cbgb.net> wrote in message

Yeah yeah, you said that already.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 24, 2011, 2:16:34 AM3/24/11

Ace* wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e78dfeab8e16b06b?
>
> Good grief, there's MORE?! LOL!

The written laughter of the perishing like you is silent despair.

May GOD change your stony heart, Ace, and give you a new spirit

Peabody

Mar 24, 2011, 3:40:50 AM3/24/11
Look at how gaunt Mr. Chung is from starving himself. And check out
that girlish hair down to his(?) waist. What a fright wig:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyg90JPUs7o&feature=player_embedded

"Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long
hair, it is a disgrace to him"
1 Corinthians 11:14

It is loading more messages.