Dr. Chung I still Need Help

Ace*

Sep 7, 2010, 10:32:24 PM9/7/10
As I explained before, evil forces are keeping me from adhering to the
2PD-OMER ritual. Today an invisible hand slapped my scale to the floor
destroying it. The next thing I knew, I was laying in a heap in a
corner. There was an empty 4 lbs box of Entenmann's doughnuts that I
don't remember buying in my lap and powdered sugar and doughnut crumbs
were all over me and around my mouth. And I could hear an evil voice
laughing at me. It makes me do theses things these terrible things

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2010, 10:56:22 PM9/7/10
a neighbor wrote:

> As I explained before, evil forces are keeping me from adhering to the
> 2PD-OMER ritual.

The delusional thoughts are your own.

Only the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6), can cure
your delusions.

Would suggest you pray to Him.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

carole

Sep 7, 2010, 11:29:02 PM9/7/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
>a neighbor wrote:

Why nobody reads Chong's posts -

* They are 95% cut and paste
* His links are crap
* He flogs religion

carole
www.conspiracee.com

Ace*

Sep 8, 2010, 1:20:24 AM9/8/10
On Sep 7, 7:56 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> a neighbor wrote:
>
> > As I explained before, evil forces are keeping me from adhering to the
> > 2PD-OMER ritual.
>
> The delusional thoughts are your own.

That's what the voices keep saying that its all my fault!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2010, 3:42:56 AM9/8/10
Carole wrote (edited to make truthful):

> Why some don't read Carole's posts -
>
>* They are often cut and paste
>* Her link is worthless
>* She hates Christianity
>
>carole
>www.conspiracee.com

May the above editing be instructive in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Carole wrote:
> > Carole wrote:

> >> No, what you're practising is religion.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > Source:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/905ecd32466ea51b?
> >
> > A real personal relationship with our risen LORD Jesus Christ of
> > Nazareth is by definition not religion:
>
> Yes it is.

If that were true, a newborn infant's real personal relationship with
their mom would also be a religion.

This is simply not the case because everyone knows that newborn
infants are not religious:

http://WDJW.net/NoReligion

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa583d03f4486814?

Carole wrote:
> > Carole wrote:

> >> Yes, but Andrew you are using the bible to prove that the bible is true.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > Testing what is written in the Bible happens outside the Bible and is
> > not using the Bible to prove that the Bible is true.
> >
> > With all due love and respect, can you, Carole, publicly say "Jesus is
> > LORD" with your mouth?
>
> But andrew ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56d1eedaf9326580?

Didn't think you could:

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

May GOD soften your heart so that you, Carole, would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2010, 3:52:26 AM9/8/10
a neighbor wrote:

>> a neighbor wrote:
>>
>> > As I explained before, evil forces are keeping me from adhering to the
>> > 2PD-OMER ritual.
>>
>> The delusional thoughts are your own.
>
> That's what the voices keep saying that its all my fault!

It is your fault for falsely thinking that the 2PD-OMER Approach is a
ritual instead of a prescription.

It is your own spirit that is evil.

May GOD soften your heart giving you a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 &
36:26) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ
of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Peter B

Sep 8, 2010, 4:05:53 AM9/8/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

> Carole wrote (edited to make truthful):
>>
>> Why some don't read Carole's posts -
>>
>>* They are often cut and paste
>>* Her link is worthless
>>* She hates Christianity
>>
>>carole
>>www.conspiracee.com
>
> May the above editing be instructive in the name of Jesus Christ of
> Nazareth. Amen.

Dude, pull the log out of your eye before you speak of slivers in others
eyes.

Ace*

Sep 8, 2010, 4:06:10 AM9/8/10
On Sep 8, 12:52 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>
wrote:

> a neighbor wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> The delusional thoughts are your own.
>
> > That's what the voices keep saying that its all my fault!
>
> It is your fault for falsely thinking that the 2PD-OMER Approach is a
> ritual  instead of a prescription.
>
> It is your own spirit that is evil.

I'M SORRY! I didn't mean to say ritual. I said approach before. I got
confused I say things that i dont mean to say and people get angry.
But if you say I'm evil and the voices say I'm evil then I must be!
They tell me I must hurt myself.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2010, 4:07:52 AM9/8/10
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
faux-christian Peter B. simply because we truly "agape" love him as

our LORD commands with all glory to GOD the Father.

Those who have read what is written at http://CelestinMiracle.com
**know** for a fact that Peter B.'s soul is perishing starting with
the fact that he lied about this physician being married to someone
other than E-Lee, who is the mother of his daughter Celestin:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/412e938f84f33959?

And now even faux-christian Peter B. is realizing what we, who have
been made discerning by the Holy Spirit, have known about his
condition all along:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ab7b50ae92c869e?

Laus Deo :-)

Yes, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) still has on the full
armor of GOD as evident by his being http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

faux-christian Peter B. suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote asking why
Georgia expunged HeartDoc Andrew's criminal records:

> I wonder why? What was there? (State of Georgia)

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d6a27a0d2f6d281b?

Those who really want to know will purchase and read the amazing book
titled "Be Hungry:"

http://www.amazon.com/Be-Hungry-Andrew-Chung/dp/0595456413/

faux-christian Peter B suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote:

> > Jason wrote:

> >> I did not know that
> >
> > Lurkers don't really chase anyone away from Usenet participation.
> >
> > Instead, it is the bad behavior of the perishing like Peter B., Ken,
> > GSI et al that chases people away.
>
> I am in good health.

Folks in good health do not exhibit bad behavior (Chump Syndrome).

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/49995e9f071cd581?

Behaving like an idiot is bad behavior:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/803e83b8610d8b4b?

faux-christian Peter B. suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote:

> > faux-christian Peter B. wrote:

Source of quote:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?

Proof of Dr. Hildner's retired status:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

> >> For just cause you were eliminated.
> >
> > If it were just cause, Dr. Hildner would not have written "you lost
> > your job because you talked yourself out of it."
>
> Wrong

It remains an experience shared by all that when there is just cause
for action that such just cause is invariably publicized from the
outset. For example, the unprovoked Iraqi invasion of Kuwait was
publicized from the outset as just cause for U.S. Operation Desert
Storm against Iraq:

http://www.free-essays.us/dbase/c6/dkt127.shtml

Truth is simple :-)

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them
with lies:

Primum non nocere

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6aa75b17b4c7ec70?

faux-christian Peter B suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part in the past:
>
> > Actually, Dr. Hildner was replaced by me as he was retired back in 2001
> > after having to settle for several sizeable malpractice awards.
>
> Did Chung really lie?

No. It remains this physician's choice to continue to write truthfully
then and now.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

faux-christian Peter B. suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote:

>> MU wrote:

>>> Howdy, Andrew, Pastorio's only degree was in the level of assclown he
>>> obtained.
>>>
>>> Full fledged imo i.e. FF.A.
>>>
>>> MU
>>
>> Meet Bob Pastorio's palindrome, Peter B.
>>
>> BP (Bob Pastorio) --> PB (Peter B.)
>>
>> A mirror image:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af1f2d9f004b20ed?
>>
>> Just as BP could not comprehend the fact that the ephah did not exist
>> at the time of Moses and the writing of Exodus for us to remove
>> the parentheses (for parenthetical) from around what is found at
>> Exodus 16:36 neither can PB.
>
>Don't know any BP and they aren't me.
>
>Here are the books in order that they were written.
>1: Genesis
>2: Exodus
>3: Leviticus
>4: Numbers
>5: Deuteronomy
>
>So if Deuteronomy was written later what difference would your statement
>make. NONE

It is because Deuteronomy was written after Exodus that the words
which the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) has guided this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to write has much weight :-)

>> 36 (An omer is one tenth of an ephah.)
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus%2016:36&version=NIV
>>
>> "An omer of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit referring to
>> Exodus 16:36
>
> You just blasphemed The Holy Spirit.

Not for the discerning who realize from the above that indeed this
gentile Christian disciple really is in the Holy Spirit:

http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit

faux-christian Peter B. suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote:

> > The Great Physician (GOD) is always right and He prescribes the
> > http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach (Exodus 16:16) which is amount control.
> >

> 16"This is what the LORD has commanded, 'Gather of it every man as much as
> he should eat; you shall take an omer apiece according to the number of
> persons each of you has in his tent.'"

Amen.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/229a001f65628263?

> Omer = 3.3 liters.

Incorrect. What is described in Scripture is that an omer of manna was
sealed in a jar and placed in the Ark of the Covenant by Aaron for
future generations to possibly learn about it. As we all know, the Ark
of the Covenant has since been lost to us.

Thankfully, GOD has allowed us to empirically determine that an omer
of food that is ready to eat (i.e. manna) weighs 32 ounces as evident
by this physician's own life ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) of eating 32
oz of daily food since 1997 (13 years to date) along with everyone
else who have been doing the same.

An omer of food is simply the right amount of food for every person
according to what is written at Exodus 16:16.

Holding to an omer of food per day is the right amount control:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d740c3a4191d3e1b?

Yes, the right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
more sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

faux-christian Peter B. suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote:

> > Freckles wrote:
>
> >> Eat more whole grains for a better diet.
> >>
> >> http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/reap-the-benefits-of-whole-grains
> >
> > Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.
>
> That is a particularly ignorant/dumb statement.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/443f61cdd0473b11?

Not for the discerning who are familiar with Proverbs 25:16 which
teaches us that eating the right amount of food is more important for
health and wellbeing than what we are eating.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Here is another's opinion about you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ad3ab8bf96435b6?

Bottom line concerning you, Peter:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff4db1285334b4e3?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Peter B

Sep 8, 2010, 4:08:20 AM9/8/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

> a neighbor wrote:

>>> The delusional thoughts are your own.
>>
>> That's what the voices keep saying that its all my fault!
>
> It is your fault for falsely thinking that the 2PD-OMER Approach is a
> ritual instead of a prescription.

Only the easily deluded would think of the 2 pound diet as a prescription.
And you are not to prescribe over the Usenet.

Peter B

Sep 8, 2010, 4:11:03 AM9/8/10

> ... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
> faux-christian Peter B. simply because we truly "agape" love him as
> our LORD commands with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> Those who have read what is written at http://CelestinMiracle.com
> **know** for a fact that Peter B.'s soul is perishing starting with
> the fact that he lied about this physician being married to someone
> other than E-Lee, who is the mother of his daughter Celestin:

False, you have denied your problems, have denied publishing truth, and I
doubt very much that there is a copy of the marriage license there.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2010, 4:26:28 AM9/8/10
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
faux-christian Peter B. simply because we truly "agape" love him as
our LORD commands with all glory to GOD the Father.

faux-christian Peter B suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote (edited to
make truthful):

> > Those who have read what is written at http://CelestinMiracle.com
> > **know** for a fact that Peter B.'s soul is perishing starting with
> > the fact that he lied about this physician being married to someone
> > other than E-Lee, who is the mother of his daughter Celestin:
> >

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/412e938f84f33959?
>
> True, you have rejected that with is false, have continued to write truthfully, and I
> have not read what is written at http://CelestinMiracle.com else I would have known
> that you are married to a woman named E-Lee and not Dorothy, who is your sister.

May the above editing be instructive in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

And now even faux-christian Peter B. is realizing what we, who have

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2010, 4:30:25 AM9/8/10
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Ace simply because we truly "agape" love him as our LORD commands with

all glory to GOD the Father.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3e8cd2af7d8aee76?

It is your fault for falsely thinking that the 2PD-OMER Approach is a
ritual instead of a prescription.

It is your own spirit that is evil.

May GOD soften your heart giving you, Ace, a new spirit (Ezekiel

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2010, 4:39:56 AM9/8/10

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5cc1cf4316e06a0d?

> [...]

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Ace*

Sep 8, 2010, 8:16:03 AM9/8/10
On Sep 8, 1:30 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> It is your fault for falsely thinking that the 2PD-OMER Approach is a
> ritual instead of a prescription.

I SAID I WAS SORRY! I didn't mean to say ritual! Can't you forgive me?

And I'm getting more confused. Do I have to go to the pharmacy to make
this PRESCRIPTION work?

How do I make the bad things stop happening? I just ate a 5 lbs
lasagna that I didn't want to eat!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2010, 10:01:14 AM9/8/10

Ace wrote:
>> Ace wrote:
>>
>> > As I explained before, evil forces are keeping me from adhering to the
>> > 2PD-OMER ritual.
>>
>> The delusional thoughts are your own.
>
> That's what the voices keep saying that its all my fault!

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3e8cd2af7d8aee76?

It is your fault for falsely thinking that the 2PD-OMER Approach is a

ritual instead of a prescription.

It is your own spirit that is evil.

Ace*

Sep 8, 2010, 12:05:37 PM9/8/10
On Sep 8, 7:01 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com>
wrote:

> It is your fault for falsely thinking that the 2PD-OMER Approach is a
> ritual instead of a prescription.

Wow you're just as repetitive as the evil forces.
You must be in league with them!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2010, 12:34:53 PM9/8/10

Ace wrote:
>> Ace wrote:
>>
>> > As I explained before, evil forces are keeping me from adhering to the
>> > 2PD-OMER ritual.
>>
>> The delusional thoughts are your own.
>
> That's what the voices keep saying that its all my fault!

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3e8cd2af7d8aee76?

It is your fault for falsely thinking that the 2PD-OMER Approach is a

ritual instead of a prescription.

It is your own spirit that is evil.

Peter B

Sep 8, 2010, 1:28:03 PM9/8/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2010, 1:47:07 PM9/8/10
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Peter simply because we truly "agape" love him as our LORD commands

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5cc1cf4316e06a0d?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ab7b50ae92c869e?

Laus Deo :-)

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d6a27a0d2f6d281b?

http://www.amazon.com/Be-Hungry-Andrew-Chung/dp/0595456413/

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/49995e9f071cd581?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/803e83b8610d8b4b?

Source of quote:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

http://www.free-essays.us/dbase/c6/dkt127.shtml

Truth is simple :-)

Primum non nocere

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6aa75b17b4c7ec70?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit

Amen.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/229a001f65628263?

> Omer = 3.3 liters.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d740c3a4191d3e1b?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/443f61cdd0473b11?

2 Peter 2:22

http://WDJW.net/CV

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ad3ab8bf96435b6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff4db1285334b4e3?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

Ken

Sep 8, 2010, 9:33:00 PM9/8/10
Andy Chung has been around for quite a few years now, and over time
(last
5 years or so) his posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and a
paranoid belief in his 2lb diet.
Very sad to a see a once clever man go down the gurgler like this,
but that is unfortunately the nature of his disease -
most likely schizophrenia

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2010, 5:00:00 AM9/9/10
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Ken simply because we truly "agape" love him as our LORD commands with

all glory to GOD the Father.

Ken wrote:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"
> Albert Einstein ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are becoming insane.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a

new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born

again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

[...]

Ace*

Sep 9, 2010, 7:58:14 AM9/9/10
On Sep 9, 2:00 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
> reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
> delusions.
>
> For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
> insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
> as evidence that you really are becoming insane.

Is your PhD in Behavioral Science? Mine is.
http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=phd&hl=en&enc_author=WKWLTBgAAAApyebkjSUIIRm_fecdAfQ3tiDKbEn1fjJfYkQTWXi1Vg&qt_p=Search+author%27s+posts
Einstein’s comment can only be viewed as anecdotal, as he like you,
had no formal training regarding the subject. Also he was referring to
situational insanity., as in "this plan is insane' etc. But at the
same time, the comment is applicable in that "doing the same thing
over and over again and expecting different results" would be
symptomatic of several types of psychosis. And of course it's the
epitome of irony to read you classifying the multiple application of
verbatim material as an indicator of insanity, you kook.

A*

MU

Sep 9, 2010, 8:44:09 AM9/9/10
On Thu, 9 Sep 2010 04:58:14 -0700 (PDT), Ace* wrote:

> PhD

Ph.D. "Doc". LOL

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 10, 2010, 3:23:55 AM9/10/10