CNN on the Twinkie Diet. No CNN for 2PD-OMER?

MU

Dec 6, 2010, 9:06:23 AM12/6/10
Now CNN is detailing the Twinkie diet that helped a nutrition
professor lose 27 lbs.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html

Why has there NEVER been anything like this about the 2PD-OMER?

Why has my best buddy, Andrew, been denied recognition on this level
for the awesome $2,000,000 2PD-OMER? <sobbing>

MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2010, 11:00:37 AM12/6/10
Ace* wrote:

> Now CNN is detailing the Twinkie diet that helped a nutrition
> professor lose 27 lbs.
> http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html
>
> Why has there NEVER been anything like this about the 2PD-OMER?

This physician chooses to interview only with respectable media
outlets that do not push fad diets.

Indeed, the 2PD-OMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet and has an
awesome $2,000,000.00 guarantee of efficacy:

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

a sockpuppet wrote:
>> a sockpuppet wrote:

... as shown by the picture of VAT at:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT

Here's an example of someone with no VAT as evident by his hsCRP being
undetectable ( < 0.1 mg/L ):

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

>>> "Many" does not save you from not having kept up on the research in this
>>> area. It is exactly as stated, happy to entertain any standard review
>>> of the subject you want to provide which speaks directly to the role of
>>> VAT in all people.
>>
>> "Recent studies suggest that inflammation of visceral adipose tissue,
>> ectopic fat deposition and adipose tissue dysfunction mediate insulin
>> resistance in human obesity independently of total body fat mass."
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> Curr Opin Lipidol. 2009 Nov 12. [Epub ahead of print]
>>
>> PubMed link:
>>
>> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19915462
>
> Smile ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/47c7bf2798ba71d1?

This physician's smile is to your chagrin.

> ... exactly what I asked you not do.

Incorrect.

Exactly what you were hoping this physician would not be able to do.

> You were to show us about the
> role of VAT in all people.

Indeed, that which is written in generalities as this cited article
has applicability to all people and not just diabetics as underscored
by the additional fact that this article is not from a medical journal
specializing in diabetes.

Thus, problems start with any amount of VAT because it remains
pathological.

The cause of VAT is not eating the right amount of daily food.

Accordingly, the only way to lose all the VAT is to eat the right
amount of daily food which is 32 ounces per the
http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach which is clearly
http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

Bottom line concerning your feigned issues with the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba8379f6c69b4310?

Again, in Jesus' most exalted name, this gentile Christian disciple,
who is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now (Luke 6:21A), again
rebukes you and your master.

<o((-))><<

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even
fat=85.but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a
few things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to
health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Being hungrier truly is healthier especially for diabetics and other
heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Folks do this by weighing their meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get their...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

MU

Dec 6, 2010, 7:56:20 PM12/6/10
On Dec 6, 8:00 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote:
> This physician chooses to interview only with respectable media
> outlets

Name one who's interviewed you and produce the article that was
written and published by them.

MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2010, 11:08:16 PM12/6/10
Ace* wrote:

> > This physician chooses to interview only with respectable media
> > outlets that do not push fad diets...

... for the 2PD-OMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet and comes
with an awesome $2,000,000.00 guarantee:

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

> Name one who's interviewed you and produce the article that was
> written and published by them.

This physician would name one as soon as there is one that does not
push fad diets.

In the interim, the plan is to gradually increase the guarantee as the
LORD will allow until all cannot help but take notice.

Ace* wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote:

> > Ace* wrote:

> > > Yeah, really amazing considering anyone can tell I'm posting from
> > > Henderson, NV
> >
> > Glad to read you got back home safely after your ordeal of being in
> > jail.
>
> Yeah, makes no sense ...

Paranoid delusions of home invasion that compel folks to flee from
their homes tend to be nonsensical and are irrational.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/db83c4be161fce0b?

Ace* wrote:

>> Ace* wrote:
>>
>> > As I explained before, evil forces are keeping me from adhering to the
>> > 2PD-OMER ritual.
>>
>> The delusional thoughts are your own.
>
> That's what the voices keep saying that its all my fault!

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3e8cd2af7d8aee76?

It is your fault for falsely thinking that the 2PD-OMER Approach is a
ritual instead of a prescription.

It is your own spirit that is evil.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e3c6ff18f2265840?

May GOD soften your heart giving you, Ace, a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is
Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

[...]

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

[...]

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

MU

Dec 7, 2010, 2:11:59 AM12/7/10
On Dec 6, 8:08 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> ... for the 2PD-OMER Approach ishttp://WDJW.net/NotDietand comes

> with an awesome $2,000,000.00 guarantee:

What the name of firm did you retained to be the guarantor?

> http://WDJW.net/Guarantee
>
> > Name one who's interviewed you and produce the article that was
> > written and published by them.
>
> This physician would name one as soon as there is one that does not
> push fad diets.

In other words you're keeping it under wraps.

> In the interim, the plan is to gradually increase the guarantee as the
> LORD will allow until all cannot help but take notice.

So if you up it to $10,000,000 THEN someone will take an interest? Is
that how it works?
Interesting. In the meantime millions of people are sick and dying of
type 2 diabetes. Well, except Chris Malcolm. But hey, one out of
millions is a holocaust.

MU*

> We do this by weighing our meals per thehttp://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER

> Approach to get our...
>
> http://WDJW.net/Status
>
> and then...
>
> http://WDJW.net/Update
>
> so that there will be...
>
> http://WDJW.net/NoVAT
>
> Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:
>
> Mathematical:
>

> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=146776...
>
> Historical:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=146776...
>
> Medical:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=146776...
>
> Psychological:
>
> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=146776...
>
> So that we really shouldhttp://WDJW.net/BeHungryand say we are

> "wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:
>
> http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry
>

> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=146776...

> This has all been abouthttp://WDJW.net/TheTruth

> May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this

> physician (http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc) by giving them a new heart and

> a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of

> water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5),http://WDJW.net/Forgivenby Him so that

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2010, 4:18:12 AM12/7/10
Ace* wrote:

> > ... for the 2PD-OMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet and comes

> > with an awesome $2,000,000.00 guarantee:
> >
> > http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

> What the name of firm did you retained to be the guarantor?

The LORD GOD Almighty, Himself, is serving as the Guarantor here :-)

> > > Name one who's interviewed you and produce the article that was
> > > written and published by them.
> >
> > This physician would name one as soon as there is one that does not
> > push fad diets.
>
> In other words you're keeping it under wraps.

No.

> > In the interim, the plan is to gradually increase the guarantee as the
> > LORD will allow until all cannot help but take notice.
>
> So if you up it to $10,000,000 THEN someone will take an interest? Is
> that how it works?

No.

All is much greater than someone. Truth is reality.

> Interesting. In the meantime millions of people are sick and dying of
> type 2 diabetes. Well, except Chris Malcolm.

... and others unknown to you.

> But hey, one out of
> millions is a holocaust.

Not for those who have read and understood the following:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

[...]

MU

Dec 7, 2010, 7:12:20 AM12/7/10
On Dec 7, 1:18 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> MU* wrote:

> > What the name of firm did you retained to be the guarantor?
>
> The LORD GOD Almighty, Himself, is serving as the Guarantor here :-)

You make it sound like He's employed by you. If you're going to make
proclamation of $2,000,000 of wordy mammon, then to make it real as
opposed to mystical, it needs a worldly guarantor to hold said
$2,000,000 and award it without bias if the conditions of the
guarantee are met. All of this needs to be contained in a legally
binding certificate of guarantee.

Otherwise, it's just your concocted fairytale that you decided to
include God into i.e. making God into an image that serves you.

MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2010, 5:29:51 PM12/7/10
Ace* wrote:

>> MU* wrote:
>
>> > What the name of firm did you retained to be the guarantor?
>>
>> The LORD GOD Almighty, Himself, is serving as the Guarantor here :-)
>
>You make it sound like He's employed by you.

Not for the discerning who know that GOD is the Great Physician and is
therefore this physician's Employer. Truth is reality :-)

It is written that the streets of Heaven are paved with real gold :-)

And so the awesome $2,000,000.00 guarantee of the
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach is backed by real gold:

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

a sockpuppet wrote:

> [...]

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

MU

Dec 7, 2010, 8:54:20 PM12/7/10
On Dec 7, 2:29 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote:

> MU* wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> The LORD GOD Almighty, Himself, is serving as the Guarantor here :-)
>
> >You make it sound like He's employed by you.
>
> Not for the discerning who know that GOD is the Great Physician and is
> therefore this physician's Employer. Truth is reality :-)

No, you've made it clear that you shape God to fit into you're agenda
and make excuses for yourself. You exemplify the traits of a false
Christian.

The 2PD-OMER is virtually completely unsuccessful (but that's God's
plan <wink wink>).

There is no legally binding certificate of guarantee issued by a
legitimate guarantor (but God will fork out the $2,000,00 upon your
demand <wink wink>)

MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2010, 10:53:14 PM12/7/10

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a6cbcefd3ec5ac14?

Ace* wrote:

> [...]

WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

MU

Dec 8, 2010, 5:40:06 AM12/8/10
On Dec 7, 7:53 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> MU* wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> The LORD GOD Almighty, Himself, is serving as the Guarantor here :-)
>
> >You make it sound like He's employed by you.
>
> Not for the discerning who know that GOD is the Great Physician and is
> therefore this physician's Employer. Truth is reality :-)

Translation: You invent "truth" to suit you and then call the
invention "discernment".

> And so the awesome $2,000,000.00 guarantee of thehttp://WDJW.net/2PD-OMERApproach is
> backed by real gold:

You are a liar.

MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2010, 7:27:24 AM12/8/10
Ace* wrote:

> > Not for the discerning who know the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
> > Nazareth (Jn14:6).
>
> Translation: The truth for you is whatever you decide/"discern" it is.

Incorrect.

The truth is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6).

We, who are discerning, can say "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth as all
have been allowed to witness at http://WDJW.net with all glory to GOD
the Father.

Truth is reality and there is no truth in you, Ace*.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/acf610dc4aef94c3?

Ace* wrote:

>> Ace* wrote:

>> > That's not very many people is it?
>>
>> Only GOD knows how many :-)
>
> That's right, the virtual total lack of recognition of the 2PD-OMER is
> pure mystique ;-)

Then your knowing about it is a miracle :-)

When the time is right, all will know about the
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach and its awesome guarantee:

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

... which may possibly (LORD willing) be raised to $2 Billion Dollars
after a multibillionaire friend tests it out on himself to see if
there is any way he can personally thwart it :-)

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4072e0587dd3d337?

Ace* wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote:

> > Ace* wrote:

> > > Yeah, really amazing considering anyone can tell I'm posting from
> > > Henderson, NV
> >
> > Glad to read you got back home safely after your ordeal of being in
> > jail.
>
> Yeah, makes no sense ...

Paranoid delusions of home invasion that compel folks to flee from
their homes tend to be nonsensical and are irrational.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/db83c4be161fce0b?

MU

Dec 8, 2010, 7:24:10 PM12/8/10
On Dec 8, 4:29 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> MU* wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > Not for the discerning who know the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
> > > Nazareth (Jn14:6).
>
> > Translation: The truth for you is whatever you decide/"discern" it is.
>
> Incorrect.
> The truth is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6).

You're such a white stained sepulcher, Andrew. A big fat lie, wrapped
in the skin of the truth.
Usenet's version of a televangelist huckster.

MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2010, 9:15:40 PM12/8/10

Ace* wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote:

> > Ace* wrote:

> > > Yeah, really amazing considering anyone can tell I'm posting from
> > > Henderson, NV
> >
> > Glad to read you got back home safely after your ordeal of being in
> > jail.
>
> Yeah, makes no sense ...

Paranoid delusions of home invasion that compel folks to flee from
their homes tend to be nonsensical and are irrational.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/db83c4be161fce0b?

MU

Dec 9, 2010, 1:01:14 AM12/9/10
On Dec 8, 6:17 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> MU* wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > Not for the discerning who know the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
> > > Nazareth (Jn14:6).
>
> > Translation: The truth for you is whatever you decide/"discern" it is.
>
> Incorrect.

You're such a white stained sepulcher, Andrew. A big fat lie, wrapped

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2010, 1:11:03 AM12/9/10

Ace* wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote:

> > Ace* wrote:

> > > Yeah, really amazing considering anyone can tell I'm posting from
> > > Henderson, NV
> >
> > Glad to read you got back home safely after your ordeal of being in
> > jail.
>
> Yeah, makes no sense ...

Paranoid delusions of home invasion that compel folks to flee from
their homes tend to be nonsensical and are irrational.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/db83c4be161fce0b?

MU

Dec 9, 2010, 2:18:33 AM12/9/10
wrote:

> MU wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Not for the discerning who know the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
> > > Nazareth (Jn14:6).

> > Translation: The truth for you is whatever you decide/"discern" it is.

> Incorrect.

You're such a white stained sepulcher, Andrew. A big fat lie, wrapped

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2010, 6:42:23 AM12/9/10
Ace* wrote:
>> Ace* wrote:

>> > Translation: The truth for you is whatever you decide/"discern" it is.
>
>> Incorrect.
>
> You're such a white stained sepulcher, Andrew.

Not while advocating http://WDJW.net/NoReligion

Truth is reality.

There is no truth in you.

Ace* wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote:

> > Ace* wrote:

> > > Yeah, really amazing considering anyone can tell I'm posting from
> > > Henderson, NV
> >
> > Glad to read you got back home safely after your ordeal of being in
> > jail.
>
> Yeah, makes no sense ...

Paranoid delusions of home invasion that compel folks to flee from
their homes tend to be nonsensical and are irrational.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/db83c4be161fce0b?

MU

Dec 9, 2010, 8:47:51 AM12/9/10
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING BEWARE WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2PD-OMER is of the Devil! Do not partake of the Devil's sacrament or
givest thou to Beelzebub's rituals!
He who partakes of 2PD-OMER carries the Mark of the Beast! 2PD-OMER is
a demonic cipher that equates to six hundred threescore and six.
2PD-OMER = 666!

Reverend MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2010, 12:24:32 PM12/9/10
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing soul simply because we truly love him as our LORD
commands (Jn15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Ace* wrote:

>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING BEWARE
>WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>2PD-OMER is of the Devil! Do not partake of the Devil's sacrament or
>givest thou to Beelzebub's rituals!
>He who partakes of 2PD-OMER carries the Mark of the Beast! 2PD-OMER is
>a demonic cipher that equates to six hundred threescore and six. 2PD-
>OMER = 666!

2 doesn't become 6 by any cipher demonic or otherwise.

Truth is reality.

Laus Deo for His allowing you to demonstrate yet again that there is
no truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43ac51288fba2ee9?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/499b3015ae36072d?

Ace* wrote:

>> There is only one known way to lose all the terribly bad internal VAT
>> (intraabdominal fat) and that is to hold to the right daily amount (32
>> oz) of food.
>
> Which is virtually completely unknown

Chris Malcolm, who is European (thereby showing that the 2PD-OMER
Approach is widely known globally) residing in Edinburgh, has known
about it for more than 5 years:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly and compulsively keep
on demonstrating that there is no truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa53ae0bcebf4764?

Ace* wrote:
>> Ace* wrote:

>> > Translation: The truth for you is whatever you decide/"discern" it is.
>
>> Incorrect.
>
> You're such a white stained sepulcher, Andrew.

Not while advocating http://WDJW.net/NoReligion

Truth is reality.

Again you have shown there is no truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ebbee5385e5bf1ce?

Ace* wrote:
>> Ace* wrote:

>> > That's not very many people is it?
>>
>> Only GOD knows how many :-)
>
> That's right, the virtual total lack of recognition of the 2PD-OMER is
> pure mystique ;-)

Then your knowing about it is a miracle :-)

When the time is right and the LORD willing, all will know about the

http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach and its awesome guarantee:

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

... which may possibly (Mt19:26) be raised to $2 Billion Dollars after

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4072e0587dd3d337?

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a6cbcefd3ec5ac14?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/db83c4be161fce0b?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3e8cd2af7d8aee76?

It is your own spirit that is evil and as shown yet again, there is no
truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e3c6ff18f2265840?

May GOD change your stony heart, Ace, and give you a new spirit
(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is
Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

MU

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2010, 9:50:05 PM12/9/10