Cobb County Sheriff Dept.

Dr. Fu Chung Mu

Nov 14, 2010, 6:50:38 AM11/14/10
Good people. Very understanding.

A*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 14, 2010, 8:19:36 AM11/14/10
Ace* wrote:

>Good people. Very understanding.
>
>A*

Glad to read that they treated you well in their jail facility.

Ace* wrote:
>> Ace* wrote:
>>
>> > As I explained before, evil forces are keeping me from adhering to the
>> > 2PD-OMER ritual.
>>
>> The delusional thoughts are your own.
>
> That's what the voices keep saying that its all my fault!

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3e8cd2af7d8aee76?

It is your fault for falsely thinking that the 2PD-OMER Approach is a
ritual instead of a prescription.

It is your own spirit that is evil.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e3c6ff18f2265840?

May GOD soften your heart giving you, Ace, a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is
Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Ace

Nov 14, 2010, 8:48:46 AM11/14/10
On Nov 14, 5:19 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> Ace* wrote:
> >Good people. Very understanding.
>
> >A*
>
> Glad to read that they treated you well in their jail facility.

Yeah, really amazing considering anyone can tell I'm posting from
Henderson, NV
It's okay though, my phone service offers free long distance,
accomplice.

A*

Ace

Nov 14, 2010, 9:19:57 AM11/14/10
wrote:

> Glad to read that they treated you well in their jail facility.

Are you talking to yourself, Andrew? You're the one with firsthand
experience from what I've read:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43c54ad99711bfc3?hl=en

A*

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 14, 2010, 9:42:25 AM11/14/10

The TOTAL EGOIST will ALWAYS have the last word.
Winning isn't everything for the total EGOIST, it's the ONLY THING.
Chung is INSANE. He is a totally arrogant person. A Supreme EGOIST. His
whole life is all about being "superior". Being better, holier, more
"righteous" than all others. Being special, and "important" in the eyes
of "God". He has chosen this "religious" path because it connects him
to the highest level "rightness". Chung is an EGOIST. A sick asshole.
Chung is an extreme case of this defective form of humanity.
That enormous Chung EGO is harder than diamond, and cannot be scratched
by anything you or I, or anyone could say. Chung will twist anything
you say to suit his purpose, which is always to WIN, to be RIGHT, to be
the "righteous" one, to be "in the holy spirit" and doing "WDJW".
You, me, and all others are "perishing souls". There is NO OTHER
POSSIBILITY
when you enter "the world according to Chung".
Both the nice way, and the hard way, Chung has been asked to stop
spamming the groups. But he continues doing whatever he pleases. After
all, his "special" "relationship" with "God" and "Jesus" allow him
special "authority" to do "God's" work as he sees fit.
It's not difficult to see how convenient for Chung is his relationship
to "God" and "Jesus". It gives him absolute license to be the totally
arrogant asshole (self righteous EGOIST) he really is.
There is nothing "spiritual" or "holy" about Chung. The opposite is
closer to the truth. Opposites attract.
File a Complaint (anon. is OK) against ANDREW B CHUNG: Georgia
Composite Medical Board
Enforcement Unit: Download the (pdf) form:
http://www2.files.georgia.gov/GCMB/Files/CP Form 022010.pdf
_____________________________--------------------------------------------
------------------------

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2010, 1:00:32 AM11/15/10
Ace wrote:

> > Ace* wrote:
> >
> > >Good people. Very understanding.
> >
> > >A*
> >
> > Glad to read that they treated you well in their jail facility.
>
> Yeah, really amazing considering anyone can tell I'm posting from
> Henderson, NV

Glad to read you got back home safely after your ordeal of being in
jail.

Ace

Nov 15, 2010, 2:22:07 AM11/15/10
On Nov 14, 10:00 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Ace wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Glad to read that they treated you well in their jail facility.
>
> > Yeah, really amazing considering anyone can tell I'm posting from
> > Henderson, NV
>
> Glad to read you got back home safely after your ordeal of being in
> jail.

Yeah, makes no sense seeing as I've never been in Cobb county and have
been posting from my Vegas ISP on a daily basis.

What does make sense is my having a phone conversation with them about
someone in their jurisdiction making, or being an accomplice to his
best buddy making, threats of home invasion.

A*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2010, 5:22:45 AM11/15/10
Ace* wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote:

> > Ace* wrote:

> > > Yeah, really amazing considering anyone can tell I'm posting from
> > > Henderson, NV
> >
> > Glad to read you got back home safely after your ordeal of being in
> > jail.
>
> Yeah, makes no sense ...

Paranoid delusions of home invasion that compel folks to flee from
their homes tend to be nonsensical and are irrational.

Ace* wrote:

Ace

Nov 15, 2010, 11:48:23 AM11/15/10
On Nov 15, 2:22 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Paranoid delusions of home invasion that compel folks to flee from

> their homes tend to be nonsensical and are irrational.

Flee? LOL. I'm quite able and willing to defend the fort and myself.
Nonsensical and irrational though it may be, it's still a direct
threat made by Mu, on your behalf, nonetheless. I'll leave it up to
those I forwarded it to, to determine its validity. So, your argument
is now with them.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c128a6b4450f21eb?hl=en///?

A*