Drew Carey Lost 80 lbs With 2PD-OMER?

MU

Dec 4, 2010, 2:55:28 AM12/4/10
Drew Carey lost 80 lbs WITHOUT following the 2PD-OMER ritual!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/24/drew-careys-weight-loss-c_n_738387.html

Where can I find a published article like the one in the link above
where a well known person attributes losing a significant amount of
weight by following the 2PD-OMER ritual?

Shirley there MUST be at least ONE?.......................

MU*

Kurt

Dec 4, 2010, 3:00:40 AM12/4/10
On Dec 3, 11:55 pm, MU <papamikey...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Drew Carey lost 80 lbs WITHOUT following the 2PD-OMER ritual!!
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/24/drew-careys-weight-loss-c_n_...

> Where can I find a published article like the one in the link above
> where a well known person attributes losing a significant amount of
> weight by following the 2PD-OMER ritual?
>
> Shirley there MUST be at least ONE?.......................
>
> MU*

Uh...no...I know Drew and he most certainly didn't follow a 2 pound
diet.

Kurt

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2010, 7:17:14 AM12/4/10
Kurt wrote:

> Uh...no...I know Drew and he most certainly didn't follow a 2 pound
> diet.

Holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of food is self-discipline
and http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

Plus, there is the awesome $2,000,000.00 guarantee of efficacy:

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
more sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

MU

Dec 4, 2010, 8:12:25 AM12/4/10

Really? Do you think maybe the three of us could get together for a
spot of tea sometime. Dingleberry. LOL!!

MU*

MU

Dec 4, 2010, 8:20:09 AM12/4/10
On Dec 4, 4:17 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Kurt wrote:
>
> > Uh...no...I know Drew and he most certainly didn't follow a 2 pound
> > diet.
>
> Holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of food is self-discipline
> andhttp://WDJW.net/NotDiet

> Plus, there is the awesome $2,000,000.00 guarantee of efficacy:

But Andrew, the question still begs; where outside of your solely self-
authored vanity website, can people find a single article written
about any of this?

Why are you being completely ignored by the media after all these
years? I mean, there's not even a Wikipedia entry....

MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2010, 9:06:16 AM12/4/10
Ace begged:

>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Kurt wrote:
>> >
>> > Uh...no...I know Drew and he most certainly didn't follow a 2 pound
>> > diet.
>>
>> Holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of food is self-discipline
>> and http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

>> Plus, there is the awesome $2,000,000.00 guarantee of efficacy:
>>
>But Andrew, the question still begs;

Actually, questions don't beg. Instead, you are begging. Truth is
reality.

Ace* wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote:
> > Ace* wrote:

> > > Yeah, really amazing considering anyone can tell I'm posting from
> > > Henderson, NV
> >
> > Glad to read you got back home safely after your ordeal of being in
> > jail.
>
> Yeah, makes no sense ...

Paranoid delusions of home invasion that compel folks to flee from
their homes tend to be nonsensical and are irrational.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/db83c4be161fce0b?

Ace* wrote:
>> Ace* wrote:
>>
>> > As I explained before, evil forces are keeping me from adhering to the
>> > 2PD-OMER ritual.
>>
>> The delusional thoughts are your own.
>
> That's what the voices keep saying that its all my fault!

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3e8cd2af7d8aee76?

It is your fault for falsely thinking that the 2PD-OMER Approach is a
ritual instead of a prescription.

It is your own spirit that is evil.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e3c6ff18f2265840?

May GOD soften your heart giving you, Ace, a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is
Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

[...]

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Ken

Dec 4, 2010, 11:20:22 AM12/4/10
Andy Chung is a board-certified QUACK and author of "how Religion
Drove Me Bat Shit KraZy"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2010, 12:46:01 PM12/4/10
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Ken simply because we truly "agape" love him as our LORD commands
(John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Ken wrote:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"
> Albert Einstein ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are becoming insane.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

[...]

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Ken

Dec 4, 2010, 1:52:48 PM12/4/10
Again proves Albert Einstein correct when he wrote:
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results"

Chung has posted the exact same load of worthless jezus BULLCRAP daily
now for years!

dr_jeff

Dec 4, 2010, 4:28:21 PM12/4/10
On 12/4/10 11:20 AM, Ken wrote:
> Andy Chung is a board-certified QUACK and author of "how Religion
> Drove Me Bat Shit KraZy"

I think his mental illness (related to schizophrenia) made him
religious, not the other way around.

Jeff

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2010, 6:41:37 PM12/4/10
Catholic Jeff Utz wrote:
> Ken wrote:
>
> > Andy Chung is a board-certified QUACK and author of "how Religion
> > Drove Me Bat Shit KraZy"
>
> I think his mental illness (related to schizophrenia) made him
> religious, not the other way around.

Actually HeartDoc Andrew neither suffers from mental illness as
evident by his active medical license nor from religion like Jeff Utz
as evident by his advocating http://WDJW.net/NoReligion

Truth is reality.

Ken wrote:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"

> Albert Einstein ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

MU

Dec 5, 2010, 2:18:50 AM12/5/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Actually, questions don't beg. Instead, you are begging. Truth is
> reality.

The truth is.... that outside of your vanity websites, pamphlets and
Usenet, no one has ever published a single article about the 2PD-OMER.

Here you are, a distinguished MD/PhD, with this fantastic 2PD-OMER
prescription, which carries a $2,000,000 guarantee, and yet NO ONE has
written a single jot or tittle about it in all these years.

I mean there's absolutely... NOTHING.

XXO

MU*

MU

Dec 5, 2010, 2:19:34 AM12/5/10
On Dec 4, 8:20 am, Ken <flakey...@aol.com> wrote:
>  Andy Chung is a board-certified QUACK and author of "how Religion
> Drove Me Bat Shit KraZy"

Shut the hell up, Kenny! Don't make me come looking for you!!

MU*

MU

Dec 5, 2010, 2:25:47 AM12/5/10
On Dec 4, 3:41 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Actually HeartDoc Andrew neither suffers from mental illness as
> evident by his active medical license nor from religion like Jeff Utz
> as evident by his advocatinghttp://WDJW.net/NoReligion

"Actually when everyone around you, and I mean everyone, is
continuously telling you that you're crazy, and you're continuously
denying the possibility... it proves you're crazy." - Carl Jung.

MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2010, 6:54:34 AM12/5/10
Ace* wrote:

>Here you are, a distinguished MD/PhD, with this fantastic 2PD-OMER

>prescription, which carries a $2,000,000 guarantee...

All glory to GOD :-) Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

> and yet NO ONE has
>written a single jot or tittle about it in all these years.
>
>I mean there's absolutely... NOTHING.

Chris Malcolm is somebody :-)

Yes, Chris Malcolm has written about the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

Truth is reality and so there is no truth in you.

MU

Dec 6, 2010, 4:03:42 AM12/6/10
On Dec 5, 3:54 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote:

> > and yet NO ONE has
> >written a single jot or tittle about it in all these years.
>
> >I mean there's absolutely... NOTHING.
>
> Chris Malcolm is somebody :-)

No one outside of Usenet :-)

In all these years, all you have outside of your own writings, is a
lone individual making posts to Usenet. Surely an MD/PhD with such a
revolutionary plan that carries a $2,000,000 guarantee can do better
than that after all this time.

I mean that's just plain awful. Surely there's something else out
there somewhere
No even a blurb in a college newspaper? NOTHING.

MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2010, 7:48:50 AM12/6/10
Ace* wrote:

>> > and yet NO ONE has
>> >written a single jot or tittle about it in all these years.
>>
>> >I mean there's absolutely... NOTHING.
>>
>> Chris Malcolm is someone :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

>No one outside of Usenet :-)

Dr. Leslie Dauphin, Ph.D. of the CDC is someone who has written about
the 2PD-OMER Approach outside of Usenet :-)

All may check her book out from their local library to verify this.

And, here's another someone outside of Usenet:

http://www.claucworcconsulting.com/?p=29

MU

Dec 6, 2010, 8:56:47 AM12/6/10
On Dec 6, 4:48 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote:
> MU wrote:

> >No one outside of Usenet :-)
>
> Dr. Leslie Dauphin, Ph.D. of the CDC is someone who has written about
> the 2PD-OMER Approach outside of Usenet :-)
>
> All may check her book out from their local library to verify this.

Title? ISBN? The Germ Handbook? The PDF is online. It's not about the
2PD-OMER.

> And, here's another someone outside of Usenet:
>
> http://www.claucworcconsulting.com/?p=29

Looks like something you created.

That's it? That's all you have for the awesome $2,000,000 2PD-OMER?
After all these years? There's still virtually nothing there. Looks
like something a grad student would produce. It's amateur hour.

Even the Twinky diet got REAL publication.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html

Show me something from a source like CNN dealing EXCLUSIVELY with the
2PD-OMER
That's not asking too much from an MD/PhD is it?

MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2010, 11:05:19 AM12/6/10
Ace* wrote:
>> Ace* wrote:
>
>> >No one outside of Usenet :-)
>>
>> Dr. Leslie Dauphin, Ph.D. of the CDC is someone who has written about
>> the 2PD-OMER Approach outside of Usenet :-)
>>
>> All may check her book out from their local library to verify this.
>
>Title? ISBN? The Germ Handbook? The PDF is online. It's not about the
>2PD-OMER.

It is about informing people about germs and about how to become
healthier (hungrier) so as not to be infected by germs.

Ace* wrote:

> Now CNN is detailing the Twinkie diet that helped a nutrition
> professor lose 27 lbs.
> http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html
>
> Why has there NEVER been anything like this about the 2PD-OMER?

This physician chooses to interview only with respectable media
outlets that do not push fad diets.

Indeed, the 2PD-OMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet and has an

a sockpuppet wrote:

>> a sockpuppet wrote:

... as shown by the picture of VAT at:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT

Here's an example of someone with no VAT as evident by his hsCRP being
undetectable ( < 0.1 mg/L ):

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

>>> "Many" does not save you from not having kept up on the research in this
>>> area. It is exactly as stated, happy to entertain any standard review
>>> of the subject you want to provide which speaks directly to the role of
>>> VAT in all people.
>>
>> "Recent studies suggest that inflammation of visceral adipose tissue,
>> ectopic fat deposition and adipose tissue dysfunction mediate insulin
>> resistance in human obesity independently of total body fat mass."
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> Curr Opin Lipidol. 2009 Nov 12. [Epub ahead of print]
>>
>> PubMed link:
>>
>> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19915462
>
> Smile ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/47c7bf2798ba71d1?

This physician's smile is to your chagrin.

> ... exactly what I asked you not do.

Incorrect.

Exactly what you were hoping this physician would not be able to do.

> You were to show us about the
> role of VAT in all people.

Indeed, that which is written in generalities as this cited article
has applicability to all people and not just diabetics as underscored
by the additional fact that this article is not from a medical journal
specializing in diabetes.

Thus, problems start with any amount of VAT because it remains
pathological.

The cause of VAT is not eating the right amount of daily food.

Accordingly, the only way to lose all the VAT is to eat the right
amount of daily food which is 32 ounces per the
http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach which is clearly
http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

Bottom line concerning your feigned issues with the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba8379f6c69b4310?

Again, in Jesus' most exalted name, this gentile Christian disciple,
who is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now (Luke 6:21A), again
rebukes you and your master.

<o((-))><<

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even

fat=85.but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a

[...]

Being hungrier truly is healthier especially for diabetics and other
heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Folks do this by weighing their meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get their...

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

MU

Dec 6, 2010, 8:14:05 PM12/6/10
On Dec 6, 8:05 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote:
> MU* wrote:

> >Title? ISBN? The Germ Handbook? The PDF is online. It's not about the
> >2PD-OMER.
>
> It is about informing people about germs and about how to become
> healthier (hungrier) so as not to be infected by germs.

In other words, this solitary publication is not about 2PD-OMER.

Where's an actual published article from a nationally recognized
source, that is exclusively about 2PD-OMER?
Why no articles in a single publication such as the JAMA?

MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2010, 11:13:24 PM12/6/10
Ace* wrote:
> > Ace* wrote:
>
> > >Title? ISBN? The Germ Handbook? The PDF is online. It's not about the
> > >2PD-OMER.
> >
> > It is about informing people about germs and about how to become
> > healthier (hungrier) using the 2PD-OMER Approach so as not to be

> > infected by germs.
>
> In other words, this solitary publication is not about 2PD-OMER.

It is for the discerning who have actually read the book.

Ace* wrote:

> [...]

WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

MU

Dec 7, 2010, 2:37:03 AM12/7/10
On Dec 6, 8:13 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> MU* wrote:
>
> > In other words, this solitary publication is not about 2PD-OMER.
>
> It is for the discerning who have actually read the book.

That's not very many people is it? What a shame.
In chapter 10 the 2PD-OMER is briefly mentioned, but the book itself
is not about the 2PD-OMER.

Tha, tha, that's all folks. Next to nothing. After all these years and
a $2,000,000 incentive, next to nothing. It's virtually nonexistent.
All those people suffering and dying from type 2 diabetes, and the 2PD-
OMER is virtually nonexistent. What a shame.

MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2010, 4:04:27 AM12/7/10
Ace* wrote:
> > Ace* wrote:
> >
> > > In other words, this solitary publication is not about 2PD-OMER.
> >
> > It is for the discerning who have actually read the book.
>
> That's not very many people is it?

Only GOD knows how many :-)

In the interim, undiscerning folks like you can't ignore the 2PD-OMER
Approach especially with its awesome guarantee of $2,000,000.00 that
continues to remain in force:

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

MU

Dec 7, 2010, 6:56:21 AM12/7/10
On Dec 7, 1:04 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> MU* wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > It is for the discerning who have actually read the book.
>
> > That's not very many people is it?
>
> Only GOD knows how many :-)

That's right, the virtual total lack of recognition of the 2PD-OMER is
pure mystique ;-)
i.e. blame God.

> In the interim, undiscerning folks like you can't ignore the 2PD-OMER
> Approach

In the interim virtually NO ONE is benefiting from it.

> especially with its awesome guarantee of $2,000,000.00 that
> continues to remain in force:

Enforced by no one.

MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2010, 5:38:11 PM12/7/10
Ace* wrote:
>> Ace* wrote:

>> > That's not very many people is it?
>>
>> Only GOD knows how many :-)
>
> That's right, the virtual total lack of recognition of the 2PD-OMER is
> pure mystique ;-)

Then your knowing about it is a miracle :-)

When the time is right, all will know about the
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach and its awesome guarantee:

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

... which may possibly (LORD willing) be raised to $2 Billion Dollars
after a multibillionaire friend tests it out on himself to see if
there is any way he can personally thwart it :-)

a sockpuppet wrote:

> [...]

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

MU

Dec 7, 2010, 8:40:20 PM12/7/10
On Dec 7, 2:38 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote:
> MU* wrote:

> >> Only GOD knows how many :-)
>
> > That's right, the virtual total lack of recognition of the 2PD-OMER is
> > pure mystique ;-)
>
> Then your knowing about it is a miracle :-)

You're saying it'll be a miracle if anyone actually ever benefits from
from the 2PD-OMER.

That is so sad :-(

MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2010, 10:58:05 PM12/7/10

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4072e0587dd3d337?

Ace* wrote:
>> Ace* wrote:
>

>> > What the name of firm did you retained to be the guarantor?
>>
>> The LORD GOD Almighty, Himself, is serving as the Guarantor here :-)
>
>You make it sound like He's employed by you.

Not for the discerning who know that GOD is the Great Physician and is
therefore this physician's Employer. Truth is reality :-)

It is written that the streets of Heaven are paved with real gold :-)

And so the awesome $2,000,000.00 guarantee of the
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach is backed by real gold:

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a6cbcefd3ec5ac14?

Ace* wrote:

> [...]

WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

MU

Dec 8, 2010, 5:33:23 AM12/8/10
On Dec 7, 7:58 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Then your knowing about it is a miracle :-)

You invent miracles, just like you invent the truth, just like you
invent your version God.

MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2010, 7:29:56 AM12/8/10
Ace* wrote:

> > Not for the discerning who know the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
> > Nazareth (Jn14:6).
>
> Translation: The truth for you is whatever you decide/"discern" it is.

Incorrect.

The truth is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6).

We, who are discerning, can say "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth as all
have been allowed to witness at http://WDJW.net with all glory to GOD
the Father.

Truth is reality and there is no truth in you, Ace*.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/acf610dc4aef94c3?

Ace* wrote:
>> Ace* wrote:

>> > That's not very many people is it?
>>
>> Only GOD knows how many :-)
>
> That's right, the virtual total lack of recognition of the 2PD-OMER is
> pure mystique ;-)

Then your knowing about it is a miracle :-)

When the time is right, all will know about the

MU

Dec 8, 2010, 7:19:50 PM12/8/10
On Dec 8, 4:29 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> MU* wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > Not for the discerning who know the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
> > > Nazareth (Jn14:6).
>
> > Translation: The truth for you is whatever you decide/"discern" it is.
>
> Incorrect.
> The truth is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6).

You're such a white stained sepulcher, Andrew. A big fat lie, wrapped
in the skin of the truth.
Usenet's version of a televangelist huckster.

MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2010, 9:17:02 PM12/8/10

Ace* wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote:

> > Ace* wrote:

> > > Yeah, really amazing considering anyone can tell I'm posting from
> > > Henderson, NV
> >
> > Glad to read you got back home safely after your ordeal of being in
> > jail.
>
> Yeah, makes no sense ...

Paranoid delusions of home invasion that compel folks to flee from
their homes tend to be nonsensical and are irrational.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/db83c4be161fce0b?

MU

Dec 9, 2010, 1:00:41 AM12/9/10
On Dec 8, 6:17 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> MU* wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > Not for the discerning who know the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
> > > Nazareth (Jn14:6).
>
> > Translation: The truth for you is whatever you decide/"discern" it is.
>
> Incorrect.

You're such a white stained sepulcher, Andrew. A big fat lie, wrapped

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2010, 1:11:16 AM12/9/10

Ace* wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote:

> > Ace* wrote:

> > > Yeah, really amazing considering anyone can tell I'm posting from
> > > Henderson, NV
> >
> > Glad to read you got back home safely after your ordeal of being in
> > jail.
>
> Yeah, makes no sense ...

Paranoid delusions of home invasion that compel folks to flee from
their homes tend to be nonsensical and are irrational.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/db83c4be161fce0b?

MU

Dec 9, 2010, 2:17:58 AM12/9/10
wrote:

> MU wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Not for the discerning who know the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
> > > Nazareth (Jn14:6).

> > Translation: The truth for you is whatever you decide/"discern" it is.

> Incorrect.

You're such a white stained sepulcher, Andrew. A big fat lie, wrapped

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2010, 6:55:36 AM12/9/10
Ace* wrote:
>> Ace* wrote:

>> > Translation: The truth for you is whatever you decide/"discern" it is.
>
>> Incorrect.
>
> You're such a white stained sepulcher, Andrew.

Not while advocating http://WDJW.net/NoReligion

Truth is reality.

There is no truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/54ed8f143a4863df?

Ace* wrote:

> > Not for the discerning who know the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
> > Nazareth (Jn14:6).
>
> Translation: The truth for you is whatever you decide/"discern" it is.

Incorrect.

The truth is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6).

We, who are discerning, can say "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth as all
have been allowed to witness at http://WDJW.net with all glory to GOD
the Father.

Truth is reality and as shown again there is no truth in you, Ace*.

Ace* wrote:

>> Ace* wrote:
>>
>> > As I explained before, evil forces are keeping me from adhering to the
>> > 2PD-OMER ritual.
>>
>> The delusional thoughts are your own.
>
> That's what the voices keep saying that its all my fault!

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3e8cd2af7d8aee76?

It is your fault for falsely thinking that the 2PD-OMER Approach is a
ritual instead of a prescription.

It is your own spirit that is evil and as shown again, there is no
truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e3c6ff18f2265840?

May GOD change your stony heart, Ace, and give you a new spirit
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com

MU

Dec 9, 2010, 8:46:46 AM12/9/10
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING BEWARE WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2PD-OMER is of the Devil! Do not partake of the Devil's sacrament or
givest thou to Beelzebub's rituals!
He who partakes of 2PD-OMER carries the Mark of the Beast! 2PD-OMER is
a demonic cipher that equates to six hundred threescore and six.
2PD-OMER = 666!

Reverend MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2010, 10:41:51 AM12/9/10
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing soul simply because we truly love him as our LORD
commands (Jn15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Ace* wrote:

>> There is only one known way to lose all the terribly bad internal VAT
>> (intraabdominal fat) and that is to hold to the right daily amount (32
>> oz) of food.
>
> Which is virtually completely unknown

Chris Malcolm, who is European (thereby showing that the 2PD-OMER
Approach is widely known globally) residing in Edinburgh, has known
about it for more than 5 years:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly and compulsively keep
on demonstrating that there is no truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa53ae0bcebf4764?

Ace* wrote:
>> Ace* wrote:

>> > Translation: The truth for you is whatever you decide/"discern" it is.
>
>> Incorrect.
>
> You're such a white stained sepulcher, Andrew.

Not while advocating http://WDJW.net/NoReligion

Truth is reality.

Again you have shown there is no truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ebbee5385e5bf1ce?

Ace* wrote:
>> Ace* wrote:

>> > That's not very many people is it?
>>
>> Only GOD knows how many :-)
>
> That's right, the virtual total lack of recognition of the 2PD-OMER is
> pure mystique ;-)

Then your knowing about it is a miracle :-)

When the time is right and the LORD willing, all will know about the

http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach and its awesome guarantee:

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

... which may possibly (Mt19:26) be raised to $2 Billion Dollars after

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4072e0587dd3d337?

http://WDJW.net/Guarantee

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a6cbcefd3ec5ac14?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/db83c4be161fce0b?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3e8cd2af7d8aee76?

It is your own spirit that is evil and as shown yet again, there is no
truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e3c6ff18f2265840?

May GOD change your stony heart, Ace, and give you a new spirit

(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is
Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

MU

Dec 9, 2010, 9:00:58 PM12/9/10
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING BEWARE WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2PDOMER = 666!

Reverend MU*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2010, 9:44:58 PM12/9/10

Ace* wrote:

>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING BEWARE
>WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>2PD-OMER is of the Devil! Do not partake of the Devil's sacrament or
>givest thou to Beelzebub's rituals!
>He who partakes of 2PD-OMER carries the Mark of the Beast! 2PD-OMER is

>a demonic cipher that equates to six hundred threescore and six. 2PD-
>OMER = 666!

2 doesn't become 6 by any cipher demonic or otherwise.

Truth is reality.

Laus Deo for His allowing you to demonstrate yet again that there is
no truth in you.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43ac51288fba2ee9?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/499b3015ae36072d?