A Holy Spirit guided exegesis of Deuteronomy 32:35 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 9, 2012, 6:28:39 AM10/9/12
"It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip;
their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them," says
the LORD Almighty GOD (Deuteronomy 32:35)

GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.

These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty God (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace ( http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace
)." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really is the birthday of our risen LORD
Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba987143725c5298?

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/470799ce370a2ff2?

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

idlehands

Oct 9, 2012, 9:14:55 AM10/9/12
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> "It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip;
> their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them," says
> the LORD Almighty GOD (Deuteronomy 32:35)
>
> GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

<snip>

Sounds like a bit of a threat "Doctor"?

Having trouble sleeping Andrew? Are you the one being haunted?

You better be paying close attention to your first paragraph and look to
your own soul.

Thou shall not kill

Fred^2

Oct 9, 2012, 11:56:30 AM10/9/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
>"It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip;
>their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them," says
>the LORD Almighty GOD (Deuteronomy 32:35)

LOL, insane Christofascists *hate* their intellectual and moral
superiors, their death cult is a cult of resentment.

Uergil

Oct 9, 2012, 9:21:39 PM10/9/12
In article
<98ed1e9f-6b7f-4d08...@n2g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:
>
> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs arenąt the problem.
łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.˛
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time and
out of control in classes than breakfasted and good students.
--
"Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less
remote from the- truth who believes nothing than

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 10, 2012, 6:04:41 AM10/10/12
someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15)
wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung's internet attention has withered away like the fig
> tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason :-)

The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
blessing just as you are withering away.

In the interim, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier allowing him to know that he is
being more blessed now (Luke 6:21a) with more attention from the LORD
as His plans (Jeremiah 29:11) are being realized :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d643b97da78aab98?

duke wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) wrote:
>
> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.

Lie.

The following religious Christian children can't though they wanted to
in order to get extra pieces of candy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

> > Even demons can say it through people whom they
> > have possessed

Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD" and do so when
there has been a failure to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the
heart which is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah 17:9) in allowing them to
abide there.

> Amen to that.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that Jesus
rescuing His sheep who had wandered (Matthew 15:24) by casting out the
demons that possessed them is different from His saving the souls of
the religious like Nicodemus who needed to be born again (John 3:3 &
5) to become new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f47fae452f4e5d7a?

wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung is claiming that besides Jesus Christ, Andrew B. Chung
> is the only true living human Bible teacher;

Lie.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not made that claim
for he is not a Bible teacher simply because physicians are by
definition not Bible teachers though the Great Physician is also the
Great Bible Teacher. Just as your church is not the Church (Matthew
16:18) Christ is building, your Bible teacher is not the Great Bible
Teacher, and your lord (satan) is not LORD Almighty GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8f26f91ad51db396?

wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> post a link to an interpreter/teacher of Scripture whom Andrew B.
> Chung doesn't consider to be false?

It really wouldn't be interesting to the discerning.

Any born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Bible teacher who truthfully says they
are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

Here is a link to the written words of Apostle Paul, who is one such
example of a truthful Bible teacher:

http://t.co/5UPcZDxa

Here is a link to a YouTube video of another:

http://youtu.be/-URd0CQsTyo

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a0602460d126e75e?

wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) of
Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the above featured religiously Christian children wanted to
say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of candy, they could not because
they needed to be born again per John 3:3 & 5 to become new creatures
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2 Corinthians 5:17 so that He
would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26 and they would be His
children)

May GOD ever so severely curse (Galatians 1:8-9) to the Nth generation
all who grieve His Holy Spirit by falsely teaching that "Anyone can
say 'Jesus is LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

"Deaf-mutes obviously can't say anything much less say 'Jesus is LORD'
except by the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say
"Jesus is LORD"' has been logically proven to be false since anyone
would include deaf-mutes." -- gentile Christian disciple in the Holy
Spirit

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5be9c7429d83a0d0?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

someone whose name has been blotted from His Book of Life(Rev20:15)
wrote:

> Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has the experience of
training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
"Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Lisa McClung has a similar experience as evident by her African grey
parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
LORD" as seen on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT_0gyOQI1E

Thus, you have been caught in another lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06fa5c7ff7727403?

wrote:

> The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
> written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/524c5702d8c4db06?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not witnessed anyone
saying that.

Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians
saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

May GOD ever so severely curse (Galatians 1:8-9) you and all around
you to the Nth generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Amen.

This prayer is being answered by GOD with all glory to the Father:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0168fcef73d5713e?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5414d2cf7aa83c5?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other
than the one we preached to you, let them be under GOD’s curse! As we
have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you
a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under GOD’s
curse!" (Galatians 1:8-9)

BGK

Oct 10, 2012, 11:23:10 AM10/10/12
On Oct 10, 3:04 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15)
> wrote:
>

> > Andrew B. Chung's internet attention has withered away like the fig
> > tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason :-)
>
> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing just as you are withering away.

Okay Andy, I'll admit that by re-adding alt.atheism to your cross post
spam list, and getting yourself implicated in the hunger/starvation
death of a child, you've managed to generate a shadow of the negative
attention you used to receive. Congratulations, sport.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 11, 2012, 1:55:41 AM10/11/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 12, 2012, 8:57:20 PM10/12/12

BGK

Oct 13, 2012, 5:51:50 AM10/13/12
On Oct 12, 5:57 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15)

In an interview, Andrew B. Chung said, "The ones who disagree with me
the most... are against me the most, are actual Christians"

'nuff said regarding any of false-christian Andrew B. Chung's false
Biblical interpretations :-)

BGK

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 13, 2012, 8:35:21 PM10/13/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD :-)

Oct 13, 2012, 11:14:59 PM10/13/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> > Andrew B. Chung's internet attention has withered away like the fig
> > tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason :-)

Okay Andy, I'll admit that by re-adding alt.atheism to your cross post
spam list, and getting yourself implicated in the hunger/starvation
death of a child, you've managed to generate a shadow of the negative
attention you used to receive. Congratulations, sport.

> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing just as you are withering away.

In an interview at 11Alive's studio in Atlanta, GA, Andrew B. Chung
said, "The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

'nuff said regarding the false Biblical interpretations of false-
christian, Andrew B. Chung :-)

--

Transcript from a video that Andrew B. Chung posted to GodTube.com and
later deleted:

"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at
First Baptist Church, Woodstock. Andrew, I need to inform you that
you're not allowed to come back to our campus. I don't want you to
show up this weekend, I don't want you to come back, okay? That's the
decision we're making today. And you need to know if you do come back,
we'll remove you from the property and beyond that, if you come back,
I will call the police. Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully.
Allow
it to end right now. Thank you and have a good day."

Contact info:
First Baptist Church of Woodstock
Pastor Johnny M. Hunt
11905 Georgia 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770) 926-4428
u...@fbcw.netwww.fbcw.org
Twitter: @fbcwoodstockhttp://www.facebook.com/home.php?
sk=group_18809369051

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 14, 2012, 7:49:24 PM10/14/12

•*´¯`*•.¸ஐ*•.¥.•*ஐ¸.•*´¯`*•

Oct 15, 2012, 7:25:00 AM10/15/12
http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/40/Doctor-Touts-Hunger?odyssey=tab|topnews|bc|large

07:02
--------------------------------------

Andrew B. Chung was terminated after only 80 days employment at the
Central Florida Heart
Center by head of Cardiology: Dr. Frank Hildner MD:

Dr. Frank Hildner MD wrote the following letter to Andrew B. Chung,
which was originally posted by Andrew B. Chung himself

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that
you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions
and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you
that
is out of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I
have in the past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the
situation from outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call on physicians from around the world and this community to attest
to it. I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do
cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website.
How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-
perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would
conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly. Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of
my professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either
me or the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You
may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you
may
not state that I am practicing less than optimum cardiology. Once
again, if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened
yet) I will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine
for a hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure, that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your
next and all future applications for licensure. And once again, just
common sense should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you
may have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have
no common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a
professional community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did
before, you do not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may
be, must be according to the community standard, regardless of what
you
perceive that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that
you were unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks
loudly
and clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to
work
with your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of
hitting back and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks
upon such attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you
will
continue to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you
talked yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
Central Florida Heart Ctr
3310 SW 34th St
Ocala, FL

•*´¯`*•.¸ஐ*•.¥.•*ஐ¸.•*´¯`*•

Oct 15, 2012, 7:25:57 AM10/15/12
When I typed the words "Andrew Chung Starvation" into Google, this
is what came up:

Ebony Berry, Mom who starved teen daughter Markea to death, linked to
'hunger' cure Doc (Video)
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ebony-berry-mom-starved-teen-daughter-markea-death-linked-hunger-cure-doc-video-article-1.1103172

Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's ...
http://www.atoast2wealth.com/2012/06/27/update-dr-andrew-chung-admits-he-spoke-with-starved-teens-mom-ebony-berry/

Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's mom ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TJE0OPIR81HG0GU23

DR ANDREW CHUNG AND EBONY BERRY ACCUSED OF STARVING DAUGHTER
http://lapanchinadimariella.forumfree.it/?t=62125479

"Being Hungry is Wonderful": Mother Who Allegedly Starved Daughter as
Part of a “Hunger Cult”
http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/06/black-news/woman-starves-her-daughter-to-death-as-part-of-a-cult/#

Dr Andrew Chung advocates 'wonderfully hungry' and is friends with
Ebony Berry, accused of starving daughter
http://entertainment.topnewstoday.org/music/article/2644930/

The doctor behind the ‘hunger cult’ that obsessed a mother who
‘starved her 16-year-old daughter to death’
http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-doctor-behind-the-hunger-cult-that-obsessed-a-mother-who-starved-her-16-year-old-daughter-to-death/#.T_HazM0pCh0

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD - Behavioral Science

•*´¯`*•.¸ஐ*•.¥.•*ஐ¸.•*´¯`*•

Oct 15, 2012, 7:27:09 AM10/15/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c99eb041e49dd5e1

> Non-christian: "Show me LORD Almighty GOD."

> Chung: "Jesus is LORD."

> Non-christian: "So what?"

> Chung: "Would not have been able to say that without GOD's help."

> Non-christian: "Anyone can say that."

> Chung: "Ok, go ahead and do it for me."

Non-christian: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Video description: "Some fundies are nuts enough to think that saying
"Jesus is Lord" is impossible for non-christians. Do you think the
person who made this a christian?"

Just as the non-christain in the video can say "Jesus is Lord" over
and over again, so can false-christian huckster Andrew B. Chung.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> This study does exclude those of us who are the LORD's
> who simply **prove** we are born again (John 3:3 & 5) by saying "Jesus
> is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation

Non-christian: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Video description: "Some fundies are nuts enough to think that saying
"Jesus is Lord" is impossible for non-christians. Do you think the
person who made this a christian?"

Just as the non-christain in the video can say "Jesus is Lord" over
and over again, so can false-christian huckster Andrew B. Chung.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 15, 2012, 7:50:48 PM10/15/12

GSI

Oct 15, 2012, 8:02:14 PM10/15/12
WARNING: Chung is INSANE.

BGK

Oct 17, 2012, 1:53:16 AM10/17/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other
> than the one we preached to you, let them be under GOD’s curse! As we
> have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you
> a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under GOD’s
> curse!" (Galatians 1:8-9)

In an interview at 11Alive's studio in Atlanta, GA, Andrew B. Chung
said,

"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me the
most, are actual Christians"

This is why:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

BGK

Oct 17, 2012, 3:15:50 AM10/17/12

In an interview at 11Alive's studio in Atlanta, GA, Andrew B. Chung
said, "The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

'nuff said by the man himself regarding his false Biblical
interpretations.
1 Corinthians 12:3:
"Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God
says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except
by the Holy Spirit"

Regarding the misinterpretation of this Bible verse explained and what
the verse actually means:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LL7AhTdZHas

Proof that just saying the words "Jesus is Lord" without meaning is
meaningless by an atheist saying "Jesus is Lord" over and over again
without meaning it and without being saved by it:

False premise regarding 1 Corinthians 12:3 debunked:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c99eb041e49dd5e1
>
> Non-christian: "Show me LORD Almighty GOD."
>
> Self-proclaimed-christian: "Jesus is LORD."
>
> Non-christian: "So what?"
>
> Self-proclaimed-christian: "Would not have been able to say that without GOD's help."
>
> Non-christian: "Anyone can say that."
>
> Self-proclaimed-christian: "Ok, go ahead and do it for me."

Non-christian/atheist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> Self-proclaimed-christian:
>
> This study does exclude those of us who are the LORD's
> who simply **prove** we are born again (John 3:3 & 5) by saying "Jesus
> is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation

Why that being able to say "Jesus is Lord" is not proof of being born
again by an atheist saying it over and over.

Non-christian/atheist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

**False hope of salvation explained - why just saying "Jesus is
Lord"... like the atheist did.... isn't enough**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfWK0LsBtjI

False interpretation of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit:

> The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
> the Holy Spirit:

Correct interpretation of Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yWk0PtrhdQ

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD :-)

Oct 17, 2012, 8:29:13 AM10/17/12

In an interview at 11Alive's studio in Atlanta, GA, Andrew B. Chung
said, "The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Viiy5qljk94

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 17, 2012, 9:16:09 PM10/17/12
wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung's internet attention has withered away like the fig
> tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason

The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
blessing just as you are withering away.

In the interim, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier allowing him to know that he is
being more blessed now (Luke 6:21a) with more attention from the LORD
as His plans (Jeremiah 29:11) are being realized :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d643b97da78aab98?

Behold as http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew gives all the glory to GOD
as the http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger
(Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) him
to hunger so that he can thrive as he enjoys his meals more than ever:

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 18, 2012, 10:59:47 PM10/18/12

BGK

Oct 19, 2012, 5:01:21 AM10/19/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> I'm an Obsessive Compulsive QUACK, who has been around for
> quite a few years now, and over time (the last 5 years or so) my
> posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
> knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and what seems a
> paranoid belief in my 2lb diet.
> Very sad to a see me, a once clever man go down the gurgler like
> this,
> but that is unfortunately the nature of my disease -
> schizophrenia and an obsessive compulsive disorder.
>
> I'mBatShitKrAZy and I approve this message
>
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Source: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/247e2dab00dfacb5

BGK

Oct 19, 2012, 5:02:14 AM10/19/12
"Starvation: The term hunger refers to the symptoms and effects of
starvation. According to the World Health Organization, hunger is the
single gravest threat to the world"

"Starve | Define Starve at Dictionary.com
to cause to starve; kill, weaken, or reduce by lack of food by
hunger":
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/starve

"The world hunger problem: Facts, figures and statistics":
http://library.thinkquest.org/C002291/high/present/stats.htm

"Global Hunger - Bread for the World: Have Faith. End Hunger":
http://www.bread.org/hunger/global/

"Hunger and Children in America: A Slow and Steady Starvation":
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/US/hunger-children-america-slow-steady-starvation/story?id=14328390#.UDuKMfVvF48

"Hunger Starvation":
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

"Stop Hunger Now":
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

"OVERWEIGHT DIABETES PATIENTS LIVE LONGER":
http://www.redorbit.com/news/video/health_2/1112679920/overweight-diabetes-patients-live-longer/

"Overweight, obese people living longer even with diabetes":
http://preview.tinyurl.com/9tpfk43

"Study: Overweight People Live Longer":
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

"Excess Pounds, but Not Too Many, May Lead to Longer Life":
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/26/health/26weight.html

"Portland researchers find slightly overweight people live longer than
normal-weight people":
http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2009/06/portland_researchers_find_slig.html

"A Little Extra Weight Protects People From Early Death":
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090623133523.htm

BGK

Oct 19, 2012, 5:02:45 AM10/19/12

BGK

Oct 19, 2012, 5:03:21 AM10/19/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 19, 2012, 7:59:34 PM10/19/12

BGK

Oct 19, 2012, 10:35:07 PM10/19/12

BGK

Oct 19, 2012, 10:35:41 PM10/19/12

BGK

Oct 19, 2012, 10:35:59 PM10/19/12
Andy sees a psychiatrist...

Psychiatrist: "Andy, you're insane"

Andy: "I demand a second opinion"

Psychiatrist: "You also look like a girl"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 20, 2012, 10:47:38 PM10/20/12

GSI

Oct 21, 2012, 1:21:47 AM10/21/12

WELCOME TO THE ASSHOLE OF USENET, i.e. AN ANDREW B. CHUNG POST.
GROUND ZERO FOR USENET'S MOST INSANE, ARROGANT, SPAMMING CREEP.

WARNING: Chung is a "dongdan" (cross-dresser, drag-queen) serial
cyberstalker, particularly of gay, and especially, trans-gender males.

WARNING!! YOU HAVE CLICKED ON ANDREW B. CHUNG SPAM
CHUNG IS INSANE! HE IS A DANGEROUS PERSON. HE IS A TOTAL
EGOIST - ALL EGO AND NOTHING BUT EGO. CHUNG IS ON A QUEST
FOR GLORY SUFFICIENT TO MATCH SIZE OF HIS ENORMOUS EGO.
CHUNG BELIEVES HE WILL SOMEDAY SIT IN GOD'S HEAVENLY
PALACE TO THE LEFT OF GOD WITH JESUS ON THE RIGHT.
CHUNG IS TOTALLY INSANE.

WARNING: Chung posts links to his website in order to sell the Chung
"2PD-OMER" diet, a diet that combines "religious" extremism with
dietary extremism. The origin of this quack diet is Chung's
interpretation of biblical scripture in which he reveals that both
"Jesus" and "God" carried around scales and religiously weighed
everything they ate, never consuming more than a biblical "OMER",
todays equivalent of 2 pounds according to Chung's "calculations".
Chung further claims that WHAT you eat is not important, eat roadkill
if you like. Just don't get carried away and consume more than 2
pounds. Chung adds in the strongest terms, that going over 2 pounds
even once is a "perishing soul" offense, and warns that his Messiah,
"LORD" Jesus Christ, teacher of love and forgiveness, will personally
roast alive all offenders.

The dietary insane blather of Andrew B. Chung:

"Moreover, the fact that babies are born hungry with empty stomachs
**and** functioning brains is absolute scientific proof that hunger
does not destroy brain cells but rather promotes their rapid growth as
evident by what happens in utero."

GSI response: Babies are nourished by the mothers blood through the
umbilical cord and placenta, as anyone who has taken first year biology
in High School knows. Chung shows almost NO real medical knowledge. No
medically trained person would EVER write the bullshit sentence above.

"Actually, hunger for real food is simply a desire to eat real food
that is verified by the ability to eat real food and may be accompanied
by stomach sounds that allow others to verify the desire to eat real
food even **before** the eating happens." -Andrew B. Chung

( We are so lucky here on UseNet to have free access to the hard earned
wisdom of brilliant medical professionals like Dr. Chung - "Hunger for
real food is simply a desire to eat real food that is verified by the
ability to eat real food." Wow!, who would have guessed? )

"Hunger for real food does not indicate a need for real food as evident
by this desire often increasing when the food is especially palatable
in the middle of eating the "right" daily amount (32 oz, one "OMER")
when any real need would be decreasing." -Andrew B. Chung

GSI response: "Chung, take your 2 digit moronic "diet" bullshit to the
appropriate newsgroups. "alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.bible.prophecy" etc. are not the place for arrogant hourly "status"
updates on how many ounces of food an arrogant spamming
asshole-"religious" hustler has consumed. What you are doing here is
PURE ARROGANCE. There is NOTHING "holy" or "righteous" about it. You
and your sock-puppets are ARROGANT. The rigid "diet" you promote leads
to making you even bigger ASSHOLES. Though it hardly seems possible,
you will become even more egocentric, rigid, and self-righteous."

No medical professional would EVER endorse your QUACK diet. Just as no
real scientist would ever endorse Creationism. Both are what happens
when stupid people attempt to force their stupid LITERAL interpretation
of the Bible into the fields of science and medicine, to "PROVE" that
THEY are the "smart" ones. Food is primarily fuel. There is NO ONE
RIGHT AMOUNT for all people in all climates and all daily activities,
any more than there is one "right" amount of gas for your car. A
lumberjack cannot do a days work on 32 oz. of food, while for instance,
an arrogant, INSANE, internet spammer like Chung probably could. And it
DOES matter WHAT you eat.
The 2IQ-MRON diet is pure 2 digit IQ Evangelical BULLSHIT, and an
attempt to extend Christian Evangelicalism into a highly profitable,
low risk, field of medicine. The suggestion that REAL medical
professionals at Emory University are supporting this BS is laughable.
The janitorial staff at Emory is smarter than that. Supply the phone
number of ONE medical professional who supports the idea that "God",
via INSANE Usenet spammer, Andrew B. Chung, has instructed all humans
to consume exactly 2 pounds of food daily, regardless of sex, age,
weight, activity, body-type/metabolism, climate, etc. to back up these
claims. Any medical professional supporting this diet should lose his
medical license immediately, and this includes Dr. Chung himself.

WARNING:CHUNG ALERT!!! v1.8

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 21, 2012, 8:07:27 PM10/21/12

GSI

Oct 21, 2012, 8:48:37 PM10/21/12
GSI response: here Chung, in his determination to be "right", hopes
that "need" and "desire" mean the same thing.
Chung, take your 2 digit IQ, moronic, "diet" bullshit to the
appropriate newsgroups. "alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.bible.prophecy" etc. are not the place for arrogant hourly "status"
updates on how many ounces of food an arrogant spamming
asshole-"religious" hustler has consumed. What you are doing here is
PURE ARROGANCE. There is NOTHING "holy" or "righteous" about it. You
and your sock-puppets are ARROGANT. The rigid "diet" you promote leads
to making you even more arrogant, i.e. bigger ASSHOLES. Though it
[...]

medical license immediately, and that includes Dr. Chung himself.

WARNING:CHUNG ALERT!!! v1.9

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 22, 2012, 6:12:55 PM10/22/12

linuxgal

Oct 22, 2012, 8:36:13 PM10/22/12
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15)
> wrote:
>>
>> Andrew B. Chung's internet attention has withered away like the fig
>> tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason
>
> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing just as you are withering away.

God Hates Figs.

--
Need a spiritual home? Consider joining us at Mary Queen of the Universe
Latter-day Buddhislamic Free Will Christian UFO Synagogue of Vishnu

Uergil

Oct 22, 2012, 8:36:18 PM10/22/12
In article
<68cd5f47-887f-49e4...@n16g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> > > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie.

The lie is Chung's, or possibly Paul's.

There is no force on earth, or elsewhere, other than superstitious fear,
powerful enough to prevent anyone from saying it. I have done it myself.
--
"Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less
remote from the- truth who believes nothing than
he who believes what is wrong.
Thomas Jefferson

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 23, 2012, 9:02:22 PM10/23/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 24, 2012, 7:02:24 PM10/24/12

Father Haskell

Oct 24, 2012, 8:47:20 PM10/24/12
Isn't "false bible teacher" a wee touch redundant?

BGK

Oct 24, 2012, 8:56:19 PM10/24/12

In an interview at 11Alive's studio in Atlanta, GA, Andrew B. Chung
said, "The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

'nuff said by the man himself regarding his false Biblical
interpretations.

The Bible says, "While evildoers and impostors will go from bad to
worse, deceiving and being deceived" 2 Timothy 3:13
> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try. However, "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we
are not unaware of his schemes." 2 Corinthians 2:11

BGK

Oct 24, 2012, 8:57:11 PM10/24/12

BGK

Oct 24, 2012, 8:57:47 PM10/24/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 25, 2012, 7:46:09 PM10/25/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Oct 25, 2012, 8:01:56 PM10/25/12
On Oct 24, 5:57 pm, BGK <blackstu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Starvation: The term hunger refers to the symptoms and effects of
> starvation. According to the World Health Organization, hunger is the
> single gravest threat to the world"
>
> "Starve | Define Starve at Dictionary.com
> to cause to starve; kill, weaken, or reduce by lack of food by
> hunger":http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/starve
>
> "The world hunger problem: Facts, figures and statistics":http://library.thinkquest.org/C002291/high/present/stats.htm
>
> "Global Hunger - Bread for the World: Have Faith. End Hunger":http://www.bread.org/hunger/global/
>
> "Hunger and Children in America: A Slow and Steady Starvation":http://abcnews.go.com/Health/US/hunger-children-america-slow-steady-s...
>
> "Hunger Starvation":http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/i...
>
> "Stop Hunger Now":http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

> "OVERWEIGHT DIABETES PATIENTS LIVE LONGER":http://www.redorbit.com/news/video/health_2/1112679920/overweight-dia...
> "Overweight, obese people living longer even with diabetes":http://preview.tinyurl.com/9tpfk43
>
> "Study: Overweight People Live Longer":http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-...
>
> "Excess Pounds, but Not Too Many, May Lead to Longer Life":http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/26/health/26weight.html
>
> "Portland researchers find slightly overweight people live longer than
> normal-weight people":http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2009/06/portland_researche...

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Oct 25, 2012, 8:02:34 PM10/25/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 26, 2012, 7:44:44 PM10/26/12
"Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared
for the devil and his angels" -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew
25:41)

GSI

Oct 26, 2012, 8:19:26 PM10/26/12

This takes bible-thumping "christian" arrogance and INSANITY

to a new level:

A commenter wrote:

"ANYONE can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher

cited by someone whose name has been blotted (Rev3:5) from

His Book (Rev20:15) of Life.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

Andrew B. Chung answered:

Life(Rev20:15) wrote:

A commenter wrote:

[...]

end of Chung comment

Unsaved Parrot v1.0 © GSI 2012

Uergil

Oct 26, 2012, 10:06:37 PM10/26/12
In article
<e8a309d1-9ff5-4322...@m4g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> > Andrew B. Chung's internet attention has withered away like the fig
> > tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason
>
> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Same reason!

oceall...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2012, 8:07:06 AM10/27/12
On Oct 26, 9:13 pm, "Dr. Jesus" <bellyfl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Chunk apparently doesn't want people to see this. All the more reason
> to watch.

There's one thing to keep in mind regarding the crackpot physician; in
his mind he is always right. *Always*. That's why he publishes a
letter form his superior telling him he was fired for being an unfit
physician. In his mind they were wrong, they were unfit, they were
all at fault. Everyone was in the wrong, except for him.

Same goes for the voice-mail he posted from a church banning him from
returning. Again, in his mind, he did nothing wrong. He was 100%
right. It's all of them who were wrong, they were unfit, they were at
fault. Everyone is wrong, except for him.

He says pointblank in the interview, that the people who disagree with
him the most, who are against him the most, are actual Christians
regarding his gobbledygook interpretations. But once again, that's
because in his mind, he is right and all of them are wrong.

This is because, in his mind he has convinced himself that his every
thought comes to him directly from God. Therefore since God can't be
wrong about anything, then neither can he be wrong about anything. In
his mind, to disagree with him is to disagree with God Himself.

In his mind, when you're listening to that video, you are listening to
God Himself speaking directly through Andrew B. Chung.

It's all summed up in this short message from Dr. Gene Getz :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Or in this one from pastor Tommy Bertoli:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

Gene Getz: http://ccbt.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7&Itemid=12

Tommy Bertoli: http://www.tommybertoli.com/

Note in the second message how Bertoli talks about arrogance and then
do a Google groups search for how often Chung has been called
arrogant. There's so much of what both Getz and Bertoli say, that
seems to so directly apply to Andrew B. Chung it's as if they are
specifically talking about him . And basically that's exactly what
they are doing.

It gives one an exact blueprint of the sort of individual Andrew B.
Chung is.

Those messages. Combined with his self published letter of termination
and his self published verbal banishment from an ordinary mainstream
orthodox Christian fellowship, tells you all you need to know about
Andrew B. Chung in a nutshell.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0155115b8f5508a8

--
Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD - Behavioral Science.

Dr. Jesus

Oct 27, 2012, 9:01:47 AM10/27/12
On Oct 9, 6:28 am, "Andrew B. Chung" <disci...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
> "It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip;
> their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them," says
> the LORD Almighty GOD (Deuteronomy 32:35)
>
> GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

Forwarded to investigators in the Markea Berry case. Anyone wanting to
ensure this cracked nut doesn't get someone else killed should do the
same.

shillelagh

Oct 27, 2012, 11:32:56 AM10/27/12
Thanks a lot, you just made me spew the water I was sipping.
I usually don't bother reading most of his nonsense these days.

This is both an idle threat and an idol threat. An idol threat because
Chung has made a god in his own image. This god Chung has made up for
himself is Chung's personal henchman who curses and murders at Chung's
whim. Of course, in Chung's pathological mind, Chung's psychotic
thoughts come to him from the god he invented. People have been
expecting this voice to tell Chung to go postal for a long time now.
This kook is clearly a ticking time bomb. Hey, maybe it's all just an
act on his part, but I seriously doubt it...

This is pure psycho Chung gold. This is why all true Christians
recognize Chung as not being one of them. Not even close.
This is why they feel the need to have him arrested if he shows up.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e270669dcbba05f6

Maybe some of them would be interested in sharing their experiences
with Chung to whomever:

Contact info:
First Baptist Church of Woodstock
Pastor Johnny M. Hunt
11905 Georgia 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770) 926-4428
u...@fbcw.netwww.fbcw.org
Twitter: @fbcwoodstockhttp://www.facebook.com/home.php?
sk=group_18809369051

BGK

Michael Christ

Oct 27, 2012, 7:37:53 PM10/27/12
On Oct 27, 11:07 pm, "oceallaigh...@gmail.com"
<oceallaigh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 26, 9:13 pm, "Dr. Jesus" <bellyfl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Chunk apparently doesn't want people to see this. All the more reason
> > to watch.
>
> There's one thing to keep in mind regarding the crackpot physician; in
> his mind he is always right. *Always*. That's why he publishes a
> letter form his superior telling him he was fired for being an unfit
> physician.  In his mind they were wrong, they were unfit, they were
> all at fault. Everyone was in the wrong, except for him.
>
> Same goes for the voice-mail he posted from a church banning him from
> returning. Again, in his mind, he did nothing wrong. He was 100%
> right. It's all of them who were wrong, they were unfit, they were at
> fault. Everyone is wrong, except for him.
>
> He says pointblank in the interview, that the people who disagree with
> him the most, who are against him the most, are actual Christians
> regarding his gobbledygook interpretations. But once again, that's
> because in his mind, he is right and all of them are wrong.
>
> This is because, in his mind he has convinced himself that his every
> thought comes to him directly from God. Therefore since God can't be
> wrong about anything, then neither can he be wrong about anything. In
> his mind, to disagree with him is to disagree with God Himself.
>
> In his mind, when you're listening to that video, you are listening to
> God Himself speaking directly through Andrew B. Chung.
>
> It's all summed up in this short message from Dr. Gene Getz :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

If he had been speaking in the time of Jesus, he would have been
talking about Jesus.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 27, 2012, 7:43:44 PM10/27/12

Uergil

Oct 27, 2012, 9:30:34 PM10/27/12
In article
<9d7bf2f7-aa01-452c...@m4g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"

Is that why only you lot can say it?

DocBGK

Oct 28, 2012, 2:42:50 AM10/28/12

A crackpot physician wrote:

> > Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"

Uirgil responded:

> Is that why only you lot can say it?

Anyone can say the words. Not everyone means it though. Paul was
saying that no one can accept that Jesus is Lord of their lives,
except by the Holy Spirit. When someone excepts Jesus as Lord, they
obey His commandments to pursue righteousness because He is now their
Lord. The Holy Spirit enables people to pursue a life of
righteousness, a life where Jesus becomes Lord of all things they do.
That doesn't mean they don't still sin. It means that righteousness is
now more important to them.

So like the crackpot acknowledges, demons can indeed possess those who
only say the words "Jesus is Lord" without Jesus actually being their
Lord, without actually having the Holy Spirit.

Whether one believes in this stuff or not, that's still the formula.

DocBGK

Oct 28, 2012, 3:18:43 AM10/28/12

A crackpot physician spat:

> GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.

> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f2992b2eebc1081?dmode=source

Forwarded by several people so far to investigators in the Markea
Berry case. And to Jaye Watson, from 11
Alive News, jwatson @ 11alive.com.

"Anyone wanting to ensure this cracked nut doesn't get someone else
killed should do the same."

11 Alive News interview with Andrew B. Chung regarding the case
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=251415

Headlines regarding Markea Berry case:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2012, 7:18:20 PM10/28/12
simply saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

For example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI1Qq58700I

Truth is simply reality, which the accursed (Galatians 1:8-9) like you
and satan really hate.

Uergil

Oct 28, 2012, 7:40:56 PM10/28/12
In article
<5614d28d-b534-4d8f...@b15g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> > Andrew B. Chung's internet attention has withered away like the fig
> > tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason
>
> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Precisely!

β⅁K

Oct 29, 2012, 7:25:19 AM10/29/12
1 Corinthians, chapter 12:

Concerning Spiritual Gifts

The Use of Spiritual Gifts

1"Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be
unaware. 2 You know that when you were pagans, you were led astray to
the mute idols, however you were led. 3 Therefore I make known to you
that no one speaking by the Spirit[a] of God says, “Jesus is
accursed”; and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy
Spirit[a]”

The cross reference [a] given twice for speaking by the Holy Spirit
is, Acts 2:4:
"All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in
other tongues as the Spirit enabled them."

The topic Paul is addressing in 1 Corinthians 12:3 is, the Holy Spirit
gift of tongues (speaking in other languages).

There was a problem in Corinth where people were speaking in tongues,
in the manner of their former paganism, instead of speaking in tongues
by the Holy Spirit.

This is why when it comes to speaking in tongues before others, Paul
instructs:

" 27 If anyone speaks in a tongue, it should be by two or at the most
three, and each in turn, and one must interpret; 28 but if there is no
interpreter, he must keep silent in the church; and let him speak to
himself and to God" (1 Corinthians 14:27-28)

So, what Paul is saying in 1 Corinthians 12:3 is, that no one speaking
*in tongues* by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is accursed”; and no
one *while speaking in tongues* can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by
the Holy Spirit" (emphasis mine).

That's all Paul is addressing. The discerning of whether the speaking
of tongues in public by a person or group of people in unison, is
actually the gift tongues being spoken by way of the Holy Spirit or
not.

I've heard this story from several sources over the years: A man
invited an exchange student from China to a service being held at his
church, where there was a lot of unchecked speaking in tongues going
on. During the service when several people in the congregation started
speaking in tongues, the exchange student got up, ran down the
corridor and bolted out the door. The man followed after the exchange
student and found her in the parking lot shaking and crying. When he
asked her what was wrong, she told him that the people speaking in
tongues were cursing Jesus in her language.

In other words, they were not speaking in tongues by way of the Holy
Spirit.

So once again, this is why Paul said in 1 Corinthians 12:3, "no one
speaking *in tongues* by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is accursed”;
and no one *while speaking in tongues*, “Jesus is Lord,” can say
except by the Holy Spirit" (emphasis mine).

That's all this verse is about: Spiritual gifts; the Spiritual gift of

A crackpot physician wrote:

“Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
Crackpot: "Jesus is LORD."
Non-christian: "So what?"
Crackpot: "Would not have been able to say that without GOD's help."
Non-christian: "Anyone can say that."
Crackpot: "Ok, go ahead and do it for me."

Non-christian/atheist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

A crackpot wrote:

> This study does exclude those of us who are the LORD's
> who simply **prove** we are born again (John 3:3 & 5) by saying "Jesus
> is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation

Why being able to say "Jesus is Lord" is not proof of being born
again, by an atheist saying it over and over: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Even a parrot can say "Jesus is Lord".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Crackpot responds:
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try. However, "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we
are not unaware of his schemes." (2 Corinthians 2:11)

In an interview at 11Alive's studio in Atlanta, GA, a crackpot
physician said...

"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

'nuff said by the crackpot himself regarding his lone false and
misleading Biblical gobbledygook interpretations.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 29, 2012, 7:13:37 PM10/29/12

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Oct 30, 2012, 6:57:20 AM10/30/12
Psycho Dr. Andrew B. Crackpot spat in vain:

> May [Crackpot's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
>
> [Crackpot's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

In an interview at 11Alive's studio in Atlanta, GA, a crackpot
physician
said...

"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

'nuff said by the man himself regarding his lone false Biblical
gobbledygook interpretations.

His poor standing with actual Christians is further documented in this
transcript from a video that a crackpot physician posted to
GodTube.com and later deleted.

"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at
First Baptist Church, Woodstock.
Andrew, I need to inform you that you're not allowed to come back to
our campus.
I don't want you to show up this weekend, I don't want you to come
back, okay?
That's the decision we're making today. And you need to know if you do
come back,
we'll remove you from the property and beyond that, if you come back,
I will call the police.
Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully. Allow it to end right now.
Thank you and have a good day."

The Bible says, "While evildoers and impostors will go from bad to
worse, deceiving and being deceived" 2 Timothy 3:13

And that true Christians will be able to spot an impostor like the
crackpot physician and disagree with him,
be against him and cast him out from amongst them.

This is a description of how the crackpot physician operates in a
nutshell; how he mixes lies with the truth and creates his lone
gobbledygook pseudo-theology
Which evidence and his own testimony clearly shows that is thoroughly
rejected by actual Christians.
"Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God
says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except
by the Holy Spirit"

Regarding the misinterpretation of this Bible verse explained and what
the verse actually means:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LL7AhTdZHas

Proof that just saying the words "Jesus is Lord" without meaning is
meaningless by an atheist saying "Jesus is Lord" over and over again
without meaning it and without being saved by it:

False premise regarding 1 Corinthians 12:3 debunked:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c99eb041e49dd5e1
>
> Non-christian: "Show me LORD Almighty GOD."
>
> Self-proclaimed-christian: "Jesus is LORD."
>
> Non-christian: "So what?"
>
> Self-proclaimed-christian: "Would not have been able to say that without GOD's help."
>
> Non-christian: "Anyone can say that."
>
> Self-proclaimed-christian: "Ok, go ahead and do it for me."

Non-christian/atheist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> Self-proclaimed-christian:
>
> This study does exclude those of us who are the LORD's
> who simply **prove** we are born again (John 3:3 & 5) by saying "Jesus
> is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation

Why that being able to say "Jesus is Lord" is not proof of being born
again by an atheist saying it over and over.

Non-christian/atheist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Even a parrot can say "Jesus is Lord".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try. However, "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we
are not unaware of his schemes." 2 Corinthians 2:11

**False hope of salvation explained - why just saying "Jesus is
Lord"... like the atheist did.... isn't enough**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Viiy5qljk94

False interpretation of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit:

> The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
> the Holy Spirit:

Correct interpretation of Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yWk0PtrhdQ

--
Hunger is starvation

MU

Oct 30, 2012, 11:19:07 AM10/30/12
Psycho Dr. Andrew B. Crackpot spat in vain:

> May [Crackpot's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
>
> [Crackpot's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

Andrew B. Crackpot's internet attention has withered away like the fig
tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason

> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Seems mighty doubtful Dr. Crackpot ever had a blessing to begin with
LOL.
But he's managed to gain some new attention by being implicated in the
starvation death of a child:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa1e56befc127f7a

> Behold
> as thehttp://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger

Yeah, behold the jittery stammering Dr. Crackpot who looks like an
anorexic girl and imitates the voice of a Yenta LOL.

> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie.

True, as proven by an atheist saying it to make fun of Dr. Crackpot's
misinterpretation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Here's a more correct interpretation of 1 Corinthians 12:3
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/19b604efa9f62a80

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"

Dr. Crackpot unwittingly confirming that he can say "Jesus is Lord"
while demon possessed LOL.

> This physician has not made that claim
> for he is not a Bible teacher

Dr. Crackpot unwittingly confirming that he doesn't understand the
Bible.
Thus Dr. Crackpot acknowledges of himself:

"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

> Any born-again Bible teacher who truthfully says they
> are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
> who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

ROFL pure delusional Crackpot nonsense which gets him kicked out of
true Christian fellowships.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'"

Yes, just like the atheist in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Dr. Crackpot's greasy hair and emaciated frame being reminiscent of
the demon possessed girl in "The Exorcist" LOL.

> Suggested additional reading:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/247e2dab00dfacb5

Indeed LOL.

> **and**
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/49952be24bf566c1

ROFL

> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Wrong: "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not
unaware of his schemes." 2 Corinthians 2:11
Dr. Crackpot has unwittingly confessed that he has been outwitted by
Satan.

> (2 Timothy 3:13).
> "But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and
> being deceived."

That's Dr. Crackpot alright, as recognized by First Baptist Church,
Woodstock:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
> LORD" as seen on YouTube:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

Dr. Crackpot is too Biblically illiterate to know that "is" doesn't
exist in Koine Greek: "oudeis dynatai eipein KYRIOS IESOUS ei me en
pneumati hagio": "no one can say Lord Jesus if not in Spirit Holy"
http://biblos.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm
The parrot did indeed say, "KYRIOS IESOUS" i.e. "Jesus [is] Lord",
being less of a birdbrain than Dr. Crackpot LOL.

And there's so much more that he's ignorant of and doesn't understand
about reading the Bible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Truth is simply reality

Yep.

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6
> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

As demonstrated by Dr. Crackpot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

> May [Dr. Crackpot's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

There goes Dr. Crackpot cursing Christians again.

> This prayer is being answered
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

Wrong: Dr. Crackpot can't even figure out that Feb 3, 2012 was more
than six months ago ROFL.

Meanwhile:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06e0dd73f89d8b8b

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06e0dd73f89d8b8b

--
Hunger is starvation:

A Google search for the word "hunger" in conjunction with the word
"starvation" produced these synonymous results:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2012, 9:51:37 PM10/30/12

Uergil

Oct 31, 2012, 1:49:09 AM10/31/12
In article
<369ef15b-90c6-42dc...@m4g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> > Andrew B. Chung's internet attention has withered away like the fig
> > tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason
>
> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Rignt!

•*´¯`*•.¸ஐ*•.¥.•*ஐ¸.•*´¯`*•

Oct 31, 2012, 3:44:04 AM10/31/12
Andrew B. Crackpot's internet attention has withered away like the fig
tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason

> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Seems mighty doubtful Dr. Crackpot ever had a blessing to begin with
LOL.
But he's managed to gain some new attention by being implicated in the
starvation death of a child:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa1e56befc127f7a

> Behold
> as thehttp://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger

Yeah, behold the jittery stammering Dr. Crackpot who looks like an
anorexic girl and imitates the accent of a Yenta LOL.

> [...]

> "But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and
> being deceived."

That's Dr. Crackpot alright, as recognized by First Baptist Church,
Woodstock:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
> LORD" as seen on YouTube:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

Dr. Crackpot is too Biblically illiterate to know that "is" doesn't
exist in Koine Greek: "oudeis dynatai eipein KYRIOS IESOUS ei me en
pneumati hagio": "no one can say Lord Jesus if not in Spirit Holy"
http://biblos.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm
The parrot did indeed say, "KYRIOS IESOUS" i.e. "Jesus [is] Lord",
being less of a birdbrain than Dr. Crackpot LOL.

And there's so much more that he's ignorant of and doesn't understand

Yep.

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6
> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

As demonstrated by Dr. Crackpot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

> May [Dr. Crackpot's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

There goes Dr. Crackpot cursing Christians again.

> This prayer is being answered
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

MU

Oct 31, 2012, 9:38:36 AM10/31/12
> [...]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

Gene Getz: http://ccbt.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7&Itemid=12

Tommy Bertoli: http://www.tommybertoli.com/

Note in the second message how Bertoli talks about arrogance and then
do a Google groups search for how often Chung has been called
arrogant. There's so much of what both Getz and Bertoli say, that
seems to so directly apply to Andrew B. Chung it's as if they are
specifically talking about him . And basically that's exactly what
they are doing.

It gives one an exact blueprint of the sort of individual Andrew B.
Chung is.

Those messages. Combined with his self published letter of termination
and his self published verbal banishment from an ordinary mainstream
orthodox Christian fellowship, tells you all you need to know about

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 31, 2012, 9:39:33 PM10/31/12

Uergil

Nov 1, 2012, 1:07:57 AM11/1/12
In article
<34db6d2a-1adc-42f4...@j10g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> > Andrew B. Chung's internet attention has withered away like the fig
> > tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason
>
> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Precisely!

ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ

Nov 1, 2012, 1:18:13 AM11/1/12

A crackpot wrote:

> This study does exclude those of us who are the LORD's
> who simply **prove** we are born again (John 3:3 & 5) by saying "Jesus
> is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation

Why being able to say "Jesus is Lord" is not proof of being born
again, by an atheist saying it over and over: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Even a parrot can say "Jesus is Lord".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Crackpot responds:
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try. However, "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we
are not unaware of his schemes." (2 Corinthians 2:11)

In an interview at 11Alive's studio in Atlanta, GA, a crackpot
physician said...

"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

'nuff said by the crackpot himself regarding his lone false and
misleading Biblical gobbledygook interpretations.

Cary Kittrel

Nov 1, 2012, 8:18:05 AM11/1/12

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Nov 1, 2012, 3:14:28 PM11/1/12
Psycho Dr. Andrew B. Crackpot spat in vain:

> May [Crackpot's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
>
> [Crackpot's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

All you need to know in understanding the crackpot psyician:

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 1, 2012, 7:45:13 PM11/1/12

MU

Nov 1, 2012, 8:18:25 PM11/1/12
"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

> Any born-again Bible teacher who truthfully says they
> are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
> who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

ROFL pure delusional Crackpot nonsense which gets him kicked out of
true Christian fellowships.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'"

Yes, just like the atheist in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Dr. Crackpot's greasy hair and emaciated frame being reminiscent of
the demon possessed girl in "The Exorcist" LOL.

> Suggested additional reading:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/247e2dab00dfacb5

Indeed LOL.

> **and**
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/49952be24bf566c1

ROFL

> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

> May [Dr. Crackpot's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

There goes Dr. Crackpot cursing Christians again.

> This prayer is being answered
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

Dr. Crackpot can't even figure out that Feb 3, 2012 was more than six
months ago ROFL.

Meanwhile:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06e0dd73f89d8b8b

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06e0dd73f89d8b8b

--
Hunger is starvation:

A Google search for the word "hunger" in conjunction with the word
"starvation" produced these synonymous results:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 2, 2012, 7:34:59 PM11/2/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 3, 2012, 7:46:58 PM11/3/12

OCeallaigh

Nov 3, 2012, 7:51:50 PM11/3/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote to Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD:

> May GOD ever so severely curse (Galatians 1:8-9) you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
> This prayer is being answered:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

From the same thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2130bd18842c13e3
A hoax perpetrated by a clone, more the 6 months ago LOL

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0168fcef73d5713e?

From the same thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/01f8276f28a36d55
An obvious Fool's Day joke saying Brian Gene Kelley died, posted on
April 1st LOL

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5414d2cf7aa83c5?

Containing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Y3nbNFir8
A video showing a healthy BMI of 21 (160 lbs) and looking younger than
his being 55 at the time :-)

Proof that Andrew B. Chung's prayers go unanswered ROFL

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD - Alive and very well :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/5f88a360d1c8766f

OCeallaigh

Nov 3, 2012, 7:52:30 PM11/3/12
Andrew B. Crackpot's internet attention has withered away like the fig
tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason.

> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Seems mighty doubtful Dr. Crackpot ever had a blessing to begin with
LOL.
But he's managed to gain some new attention by being implicated in the
starvation death of a child:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa1e56befc127f7a

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book

"I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life" (Rev 3:5).

Obviously a promise that someone's name will *not* be blotted out once
it's written there :-)

> (Rev20:15)

"And anyone not found written in the Book of Life" (Rev 20:15).

Obviously those people's names were never written there to begin
with.

Dr. Andrew B. Crackpot has unwittingly proven to everyone how
thoroughly inept he is at interpreting the Bible LOL.

> Behold
> as thehttp://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger

Yeah, behold the jittery stammering Dr. Crackpot who looks like an
anorexic girl and imitates the accent of a Yenta
saying that "The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against
> [...]

> "But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and
> being deceived."

That's Dr. Crackpot alright, as recognized by First Baptist Church,
Woodstock:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
> LORD" as seen on YouTube:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

Dr. Crackpot is too Biblically illiterate to know that "is" doesn't
exist in Koine Greek: "oudeis dynatai eipein KYRIOS IESOUS ei me en
pneumati hagio": "no one can say Lord Jesus if not in Spirit Holy"
http://biblos.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm
The parrot did indeed say, "KYRIOS IESOUS" i.e. "Jesus [is] Lord",
being less of a birdbrain than Dr. Crackpot LOL.

And there's so much more that he's ignorant of and doesn't understand

Yep.

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6
> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote
> 1 Corinthians 12:3b.

As demonstrated by Dr. Crackpot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

> May [Dr. Crackpot's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

There goes Dr. Crackpot cursing Christians again.

> This prayer is being answered
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0168fcef73d5713e?

Proof that Dr. Crackpot's "prayers" are not being answered:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/c72b39593ef66c71

> This prayer is being answered
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Y3nbNFir8

Dr. Kelley at a perfect BMI of 21 (160 lbs) and looking young at
55 :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/5f88a360d1c8766f

> Meanwhile

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5d41a331208c0306

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/45876ad33454c51e

Concerning his Biblical misinterpretations Dr. Crackpot writes:

> "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other
> than the one we preached to you, let them be under GOD’s curse! As we
> have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you
> a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under GOD’s
> curse!" (Galatians 1:8-9)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 4, 2012, 8:09:44 PM11/4/12

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Nov 4, 2012, 11:26:16 PM11/4/12
"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in vain:

> [...]

Even a parrot can say "Jesus is Lord".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try. However, "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we
are not unaware of his schemes." 2 Corinthians 2:11

**False hope of salvation explained - why just saying "Jesus is
Lord"... like the atheist did.... isn't enough**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Viiy5qljk94

False interpretation of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit:

> The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
> the Holy Spirit:

Correct interpretation of Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 5, 2012, 7:07:24 PM11/5/12

:-)

Nov 5, 2012, 10:22:22 PM11/5/12
Andrew's internet attention has withered away like the fig
tree in Matthew 21:19 and much for the same reason.

> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Seems doubtful there ever was a blessing to begin with.
But has managed to gain some new attention:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa1e56befc127f7a

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book

"I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life" (Rev 3:5).

Obviously a promise that someone's name will *not* be blotted out once
it's written there :-)

> (Rev20:15)

"And anyone not found written in the Book of Life" (Rev 20:15).

Obviously those people's names were never written there to begin
with.

> Behold
> as thehttp://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger

Andrw saying that "The ones who disagree with me the most... who are
against me the most, are actual Christians".

> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie.

True, as proven by an atheist saying it to make fun of this
misinterpretation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Here's a more correct interpretation of 1 Corinthians 12:3
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/19b604efa9f62a80

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"

Is this Andrew's unwitting confession that he's been taken captive by
the devil?

> This physician has not made that claim
> for he is not a Bible teacher

Nor does he interpret Scripture correctly and he acknowledges by
confessing:
"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

> Any born-again Bible teacher who truthfully says they
> are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
> who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

This is the sort of gobbledygook that's gotten him expelled true
Christian fellowships:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'"

Yes, just like the atheist in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Once again, unscriptural unorthodox gobbledygook - but some might say
that he appears demon possessed.
Indeed :-).

> **and**
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/49952be24bf566c1

> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try, but: "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are
not unaware of his schemes." 2 Corinthians 2:11

> (2 Timothy 3:13).
> "But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and
> being deceived."

Except for the elect who see them for what they are and expel them:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
> LORD" as seen on YouTube:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

The infinitive > irregular verb > "is" doesn't exist in Koine Greek:
"oudeis dynatai eipein KYRIOS IESOUS ei me en pneumati hagio": "no one
can say Lord Jesus if not in Spirit Holy"
http://biblos.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm
The parrot did indeed say, "KYRIOS IESOUS" i.e. "Jesus Lord"

> For example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Truth is simply reality

Yep.

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6
> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote
> 1 Corinthians 12:3b.

As demonstrated here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

> May [Andrew's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

There goes Andrew cursing Christians again <sigh>...

> This prayer is being answered:

A hoax perpetrated by a clone, more than 6 months ago :-)

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0168fcef73d5713e?

From the same thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/01f8276f28a36d55
An obvious Fool's Day joke saying Brian Gene Kelley died, posted on
April 1st :-)

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5414d2cf7aa83c5?

Containing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Y3nbNFir8
A video showing a healthy BMI of 21 (160 lbs) and looking younger than
his being 55 at the time :-)

Proof that Andrew B. Chung's "prayers" of this nature go
unanswered :-)

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD is alive and very well :-)

--
Hunger is starvation:

A Google search for the word "hunger" in conjunction with the word
"starvation" produced these synonymous results:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 6, 2012, 8:42:26 PM11/6/12

The Irishman

Nov 7, 2012, 7:21:12 AM11/7/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote to Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD:

> May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
> This prayer is being answered:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

From the same thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2130bd18842c13e3
A hoax perpetrated by a clone, more than 6 months ago :-)

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0168fcef73d5713e?

From the same thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/01f8276f28a36d55
An obvious Fool's Day joke saying Brian Gene Kelley died, posted on
April 1st :-)

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5414d2cf7aa83c5?

Containing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Y3nbNFir8
A video showing a healthy BMI of 21 (160 lbs) and looking younger than
his being 55 at the time :-)

Proof that Andrew's prayers of this nature go unanswered :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 7, 2012, 6:37:05 PM11/7/12

★★★★★

Nov 7, 2012, 9:06:23 PM11/7/12
Andrew's internet attention has withered away like the fig
tree in Matthew 21:19 and much for the same reason.

> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Seems doubtful there ever was a blessing to begin with.
But he has managed to gain some new attention:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b0dacd14600c2ad

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"

Is this Andrew's unwitting confession that he's been taken captive by
the devil?

> This physician has not made that claim
> for he is not a Bible teacher

Nor does he interpret Scripture correctly and he acknowledges by
confessing:
"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

> Any born-again Bible teacher who truthfully says they
> are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
> who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

This is the sort of gobbledygook that's gotten him expelled from true
Christian fellowships:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'"

Yes, just like the atheist in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Even demons can say "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Demons are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

That must be a lie because:

> It is most assuredly, without doubt, a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c84182c553f6fbd?hl=en

Switches to yet another lie:

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOQ9-LTbos

Once again, unscriptural unorthodox mixed up gobbledygook - but some
> May [Andrew's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

There goes Andrew cursing Christians again <sigh>...

> This prayer is being answered:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

From the same thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2130bd18842c13e3
A hoax perpetrated by a clone, more than 6 months ago :-)

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0168fcef73d5713e?

From the same thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/01f8276f28a36d55
An obvious Fool's Day joke saying Brian Gene Kelley died, posted on
April 1st :-)

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5414d2cf7aa83c5?

Containing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Y3nbNFir8
A video showing a healthy BMI of 21 (160 lbs) and looking younger than
his being 55 at the time :-)

Proof that Andrew B. Chung's "prayers" of this nature go
unanswered :-)

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD is alive and very well :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/5f88a360d1c8766f

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 8, 2012, 8:17:34 PM11/8/12

The Irishman

Nov 8, 2012, 10:16:15 PM11/8/12
[...]

Also discovered was:

"OVERWEIGHT DIABETES PATIENTS LIVE LONGER":
http://www.redorbit.com/news/video/health_2/1112679920/overweight-diabetes-patients-live-longer/

"Overweight, obese people living longer even with diabetes":
http://preview.tinyurl.com/9tpfk43

"Study: Overweight People Live Longer":
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

"Excess Pounds, but Not Too Many, May Lead to Longer Life":
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/26/health/26weight.html

"Portland researchers find slightly overweight people live longer than
normal-weight people":
http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2009/06/portland_researchers_find_slig.html

"A Little Extra Weight Protects People From Early Death":
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090623133523.htm

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2012, 7:10:04 PM11/9/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2012, 7:30:08 PM11/10/12

o-o-o

Nov 10, 2012, 11:37:27 PM11/10/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> someone whose name has been blotted from His Book
>
> an eternally accursed soul

“Judge not, that you be not judged" Matthew 7:1

> May [Andrew's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

"Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for
in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself" Romans 2:1

> [Andrew's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.

“For a good tree does not bear bad fruit" Matthew 7:18

> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

"Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and
thrown into the fire.” Luke 3:9

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Nov 10, 2012, 11:45:22 PM11/10/12
Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:

> "Andrew B. Ching, MD/PhD" wrote:
>
> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie.

Even demons can say "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

That must be a lie because earlier Andrew proclaimed:

> It is most assuredly, without doubt, a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c84182c553f6fbd?hl=en

Then Andrew switches to yet another lie:

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Some might say he certainly appears demon possessed :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2012, 8:25:17 PM11/11/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 12, 2012, 6:25:00 PM11/12/12
one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)

wrote:

> Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has the experience of
training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
"Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Lisa McClung has a similar experience as evident by her African grey
parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
LORD" as seen on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT_0gyOQI1E

Thus, you have been caught in another lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06fa5c7ff7727403?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 13, 2012, 10:52:42 PM11/13/12
"It would be far more reasonable to state what is plainly the
Scriptural position - that there is one Book of Life, belonging to the
Lamb, and that it is indeed possible to have one's name blotted out of
it."

Source:
http://bereans.com/bible_studies/the_book_of_life_one_book_o.html

Indeed, behold ...

-

-

Nov 14, 2012, 12:21:33 AM11/14/12
Dr. John F. MacArthur, a Holy Spirit filled Bible teacher, who is
considered by mainstream Christianity
as one of the best theologians of all time, explains why someone's
name *will never* be
blotted from the Book of Life (Rev 3:5), as Dr. Brian G. Kelley has
categorically stated all along:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h77BDAgzEAs

"Andrew B. Chung, MD PhD" wrote:
> someone whose name's been blotted (Deu29:20) from GOD's Book (Deu
> 32:33) wrote:
>
> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15)
> wrote:
>
> one whose name's been blotted(Mt25:41&Ps69:28) from His Book(Rev20:15)
> wrote:

For someone who claims Holy Spirit discernment, Andrew Chung sure
changes gears a lot.
And his changing gears is based on the input of people, not the Holy
Spirit, as documented below:

On Nov 13, 2:30 am est, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:
> one

Once again, the physician who claims to have an active clinic, is up
at 2:30 am spamming on Usenet :-)

> whose name's been blotted (Mt25:41

“Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you
cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his
angels"

Once again, these names were never written in the Book of Life (Rev
3:5) to begin with as is the case with Mt 25:41 and corresponding
verse, Rev 20:15

Now why did Chung switch from Rev 3:5...

> someone whose name has been blotted (Rev3:5)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e5b7684e99305945

...To Mt. 25:41? Because Rev 3:5 didn't qualify for what he's trying
to claim. And neither does Mt. 25:41 qualify for what he's trying to
claim. Thus proving Chung's lack of Holy Spirit discernment.

> someone whose name has been blotted (Rev3:5)

"I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life" Rev 3:5

What has failed to discern, is that God is obviously promising that
he will *not* blot out a name from the Book of Life once it's written
there :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h77BDAgzEAs

> &Ps69:28

That one also had to be given to Chung by someone else who didn't get
it right; still no Holy Spirit discernment from Chung.

PS 69:28a is Book 1: Let them be blotted out of the book of the living
PS 69:28b is, Book 2: and not be written with the righteous [in the
Lamb's Book of Life].

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be7cf18d9ecd8911

> from His Book(Rev20:15)

"And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the
lake of fire." Rev 20:15

Obviously those names were never written in the Book of Life to begin
with.

Chung’s previous lack of Holy Spirit discernment failed attempt at
this was:

> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
> of Life.

Mosaic Covenant - Covenant in Moab: Only applicable to Israel under
the Old Covenant.

> from His Book(Deu32:33)

"Their wine is the poison of serpents,
And the cruel venom of cobras."
Nether the verse nor the entire chapter (The Song of Moses) is
applicable.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.messianic.yeshua/msg/ba274bde5f71cbcb

Why does Andrew B. Chung persist staying on this course of folly? The
same reason why he’s stayed on every course of folly he’s been on.
Because of his apparent lack of discernment and his pride.

Which is the same reason why he got fired:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/c76e3e39ae96abb4

Which is the same reason why he was evicted from a church:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/696af5851a414ee3

Which is the same reason why he was arrested:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43c54ad99711bfc3

-

Nov 14, 2012, 12:21:57 AM11/14/12
More proof that Chung's claims of discernment are completely false:

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote to Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD:

> May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
>
> This prayer is being answered:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

From the same thread:

CBK [Dr. Kelley's son] wrote:
> > Mr. Rod,
> > I'm pretty sure that my dad was playing an April Fool's joke on some
> > kook who believes God kills people form him on April Fool's Day.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/01f8276f28a36d55

> This prayer is being answered:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5414d2cf7aa83c5?

Containing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Y3nbNFir8

A video showing a healthy BMI of 21 (160 lbs) and looking younger than
his being 55 at the time :-)

Proof that Andrew's prayers of this nature go unanswered and that he
completely lacks discernment.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD is alive and very well :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/5f88a360d1c8766f

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 14, 2012, 8:49:00 PM11/14/12
It is loading more messages.