Re: *Eternal Condemnation of Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD by LORD Almighty GOD ...

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 21, 2012, 10:13:13 PM2/21/12
duke wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) wrote:
>
> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.

Lie.

The following religious Christian children can't though they wanted to
in order to get extra pieces of candy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

> > Even demons can say it through people whom they
> > have possessed

Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD" and do so when
there has been a failure to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the
heart which is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah 17:9) in allowing them to
abide there.

> Amen to that.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that Jesus
rescuing His sheep who had wandered (Matthew 15:24) by casting out the
demons that possessed them is different from His saving the souls of
the religious like Nicodemus who needed to be born again (John 3:3 &
5) to become new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f47fae452f4e5d7a?

wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung is claiming that besides Jesus Christ, Andrew B. Chung
> is the only true living human Bible teacher;

Lie.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not made that claim
for he is not a Bible teacher simply because physicians are by
definition not Bible teachers though the Great Physician is also the
Great Bible Teacher. Just as your church is not the Church (Matthew
16:18) Christ is building, your Bible teacher is not the Great Bible
Teacher, and your lord (satan) is not LORD Almighty GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8f26f91ad51db396?

wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> post a link to an interpreter/teacher of Scripture whom Andrew B.
> Chung doesn't consider to be false?

It really wouldn't be interesting to the discerning.

Any born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Bible teacher who truthfully says they
are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

Here is a link to the written words of Apostle Paul, who is one such
example of a truthful Bible teacher:

http://t.co/5UPcZDxa

Here is a link to the Facebook page of another:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a0602460d126e75e?

wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
of Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the above featured religiously Christian children wanted to
say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of candy, they could not because
they needed to be born again per John 3:3 & 5 to become new creatures
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2 Corinthians 5:17 so that He
would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26 and they would be His
children)

May GOD ever so severely curse to the Nth generation all who grieve
His Holy Spirit by falsely teaching that "Anyone can say 'Jesus is
LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

"Deaf-mutes obviously can't say anything much less say 'Jesus is LORD'
except by the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say
"Jesus is LORD"' has been logically proven to be false since anyone
would include deaf-mutes." -- gentile Christian disciple in the Holy
Spirit

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5be9c7429d83a0d0?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

someone whose name has been blotted from His Book of Life(Rev20:15)
wrote:

> Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has the experience of
training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
"Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

Lisa McClung has a similar experience as evident by her African grey
parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
LORD" as seen on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT_0gyOQI1E

Thus, you have been caught in another lie.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06fa5c7ff7727403?

wrote:

> The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
> written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/524c5702d8c4db06?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not witnessed anyone
saying that.

Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians
saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around you to the Nth
generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

This prayer is being answered by GOD with all glory to the Father:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 21, 2012, 11:57:36 PM2/21/12
A crackpot wrote:

> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33) wrote:

And then the crackpot changed it to:

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) wrote:

That's because the crackpot was using incorrect Bible references until
the obvious errors were pointed out to him.

Rev 3:5 is a promise of Salvation in conjunction with John 6:37.

Rev 3:5: "He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and
I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess
his name before My Father and before His angels"

John 6:37: "All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one
who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out."

Rev 3:5 is an assurance of Salvation. Which is certainly not what the
angry hateful crackpot was trying to convey.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 23, 2012, 2:51:52 AM2/23/12

wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 24, 2012, 7:08:43 AM2/24/12
A crackpot wrote:

> Eternal Condemnation of Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD by LORD Almighty
>
> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20)

Mosaic Covenant - Covenant in Moab: Only applicable to Israel under
the Old Covenant.

> from His Book(Deu32:33)

"Their wine is the poison of serpents,
And the cruel venom of cobras."

Nether the verse nor the entire chapter (The Song of Moses) is
applicable.

***
In a misguided attempt to correct his blunder the crackpot blundered
again with further misuse of Scripture:

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15)

Rev 3:5 is a promise of assured Salvation in conjunction with John
6:37.

Rev 3:5: "He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and
I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess
his name before My Father and before His angels"

John 6:37: "All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one
who comes to Me I will certainly not cast out."

Rev 3:5 is an assurance of Salvation. Which is certainly not what the
silly crackpot's ridiculous hodgepodge gobbledygook is trying to
convey :-)

***
Now the crackpot has removed the whole blundering misinterpretation.
Just goes to show that much of what he claims to be Biblical truth is
of course just more ridiculous **ignorant** self-serving hodgepodge
gobbledygook.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 24, 2012, 9:21:03 PM2/24/12
A crackpot wrote:

> Eternal Condemnation of Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD by LORD Almighty
>
> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20)

Mosaic Covenant - Covenant in Moab: Only applicable to Israel under
the Old Covenant.

> from His Book(Deu32:33)

"Their wine is the poison of serpents,
And the cruel venom of cobras."

Nether the verse nor the entire chapter (The Song of Moses) is
applicable.

***
In a misguided attempt to correct his blunder the crackpot blundered
again with further misuse of Scripture:

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15)

Rev 3:5: "He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and
I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess
his name before My Father and before His angels"

Rev 3:5 is a promise of assured Salvation in conjunction with John
6:37 :-)

***
Now the crackpot has removed the whole blundering false accusation.

Just goes to show that much of what the crackpot claims to be Biblical
truth is
of course just more ridiculous ignorant self-serving hodgepodge
gobbledygook.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 25, 2012, 2:17:58 AM2/25/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 26, 2012, 2:12:59 AM2/26/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 26, 2012, 4:44:47 AM2/26/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 27, 2012, 7:55:28 AM2/27/12

wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 27, 2012, 8:18:23 AM2/27/12
A crackpot wrote:
> duke wrote:

No, the crackpot wrote it. Must be too embarrassed now to take credit
for it LOL.

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5)

"He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not
blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name
before My Father and before His angels."

Rev 3:5 is an assurance of Salvation, not a threat; as confirmed by
true Christian credible orthodox Bible teacher Thomas Bertoli
http://www.tommybertoli.com/

What Thomas Bertoli had to say about the crackpot when asked by Brian
Gene Kelley directly regarding the crackpot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

> from His Book(Rev20:15) wrote:

Those names weren't blotted out; they were never written in the Book
of Life.

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15)

See above.

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15)

See above.

> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
> of Life.

Mosaic Covenant - Covenant in Moab: Only applicable to Israel under
the Old Covenant.

> from His Book(Deu32:33)

"Their wine is the poison of serpents,
And the cruel venom of cobras."

Nether the verse nor the entire chapter (The Song of Moses) is
applicable.

> May GOD ever so severely curse to the Nth generation all who grieve
> His Holy Spirit by falsely teaching that "Anyone can say 'Jesus is
> LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

That would be virtually all true Christian credible orthodox Bible
teachers.

One has their objective expert professional interpretation of this as
opposed to the subjective novice amateur misinterpretation of a
crackpot.

Wouldn't it be interesting to see the crackpot provide a concise
straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name
supposedly was
blotted from God's Book of Life?

> The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
> the Holy Spirit:

None of the misused Bible verses supplied by the crackpot; Deu29:20,
32:33; Rev 3:5, 20:15 substantiate this claim :-)

> This does mean that lying to the Holy Spirit is equivalent to
> blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

No, that is the subjective novice amateur misinterpretation of a
crackpot.

The objective expert professional interpretation of true Christian
credible orthodox Bible teachers is:
Blaspheming the Holy Spirit The Unpardonable Sin (Matthew 12:21,32)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yWk0PtrhdQ

> It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
> going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

Mainstream orthodox Biblical teaching from true Christian credible
orthodox Bible teachers does not apply. However, subjective novice
amateur interpretations of a lone crackpot does:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

> This physician (http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc) has the experience of
> training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
> "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth

Except for this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGgScPd4YI

> (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
> of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

"That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in
your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be
saved." (Romans 10:9)

This verifies that Paul is not talking about just saying the words
"Jesus is Lord". Anyone can say that. Even demons can say it through
people whom they have possessed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

First the crackpot wanted to make Romans 10:9 inapplicable by misusing
Jeremiah 17:9

> Opinions, which come from the heart (Jeremiah 17:9), are invariably
> wrong

Now the crackpot is applying Romans 10:9 after all :-)

Once again, orthodox Biblical teaching from a true Christian credible
orthodox Bible teacher:

"Now Paul tells us how to be saved. And he says, to be saved you must
believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, and you
must confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord."
TRUE BELIEF by John F. MacArthur
http://www.ondoctrine.com/truebelf.htm

**and**

Does saying "Jesus is Lord" make one a Christian?
http://jesusalive.cc/ques76.htm

***also***

What does Jesus is Lord mean?
http://www.plowcreek.org/meditation04.htm

> May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around you to the Nth
> generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

That would be the crackpot desiring for dozens of true disciples of
Jesus Christ to be cursed the Nth generation, in the name of Jesus
Christ. Yeah, nothing ridiculous or insane about that LOL :-)

> This prayer is being answered by GOD with all glory to the Father:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

Wrong. Brian Gene Kelley does not have cancer of any kind. Nor any
other life threatening ailment whatsoever. Nor are my wife and
children. This of course comes as a crushing blow to the crackpot.
As usual the crackpot is drawing false conclusions out of ignorance.
There are several Brian Gene "Ace" Kelley forgeries, as most everyone
on newsgroups Brian Kelley posts to have known for years. So much for
the crackpot's self claimed "discernment" :-)

Self serving curse/prayers by crackpot charlatans are never answered.

Bottom line concerning the crackpot:

Subjective novice amateur misinterpretation of the Bible.
Places curses upon true disciples of Jesus Christ in the name of Jesus
Christ (see above).

Bottom line concerning Dr. Brian Gene Kelley:

Nothing in the crackpot's misinterpretation of Bible verses to
conclude his name is blotted from the Book of Life
or that he has committed blasphemy of the Holy Spirit (impossible, see
above).

Not dying of cancer or afflicted in any other way.

Brian Gene Kelley - Chronological age: 53, RealAge®: 46
http://www.realage.com/

Brian Gene Kelley - Life Expectancy: 97 years old.
http://www.livingto100.com/

:-)

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 27, 2012, 10:25:54 PM2/27/12
A crackpot wrote:

> Eternal Condemnation of Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD by LORD Almighty
>
> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20)

Mosaic Covenant - Covenant in Moab: Only applicable to Israel under
the Old Covenant.

> from His Book(Deu32:33)

"Their wine is the poison of serpents,
And the cruel venom of cobras."

Nether the verse nor the entire chapter (The Song of Moses) is
applicable.

***
In a misguided attempt to correct his blunder the crackpot blundered
again with further misuse of Scripture:

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15)

Rev 3:5: "He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and
I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess
his name before My Father and before His angels"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 27, 2012, 10:24:27 PM2/27/12

wrote:

> Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has the experience of
training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
"Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around you to the Nth
generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

This prayer is being answered by GOD with all glory to the Father:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 27, 2012, 10:37:46 PM2/27/12
Dodi Westman wrote:
> Moo wrote:
>
> > The 2KG Method is the best.
> > I have enjoyed endlessly wonderful results with it for several years now

> > > Right you are Fred!
>
> I have been applying the 2KG-HEALTHY Method for over a year now. 2 kg (give or take) is
> the right amount of daily food intake in my opinion. I am wonderfully
> full without being hungry! :-)

Indeed, it is smarter to hold to the right amount, which is
approximately 2 kilograms (4.4 lbs/70 oz) of daily food, thereby
stopping the undereating without harmfully overeating.

Yes, right amount and right type: 2KG-HEALTHY Method; approximately
2kg of lean meats, whole grains, vegetables and fruits, avoiding
animal fat, sugar and processed foods, as
Fred Farcus, MOO, **and** Dodi Westman are doing is both sophisticated
and smarter, especially because no weighing is needed :-))) Remember,
regarding the type of food you eat... if man made it, stay away from
it.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/ef05ac78d97a3894?hl=en

Dodi Westman wrote:
> > https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.199971148065.167331.196255898065&type=3
>
> Yuck! Hundreds of pictures of hundreds of plates stacked with
> unhealthy junk food.

Gross! Looks like almost all processed foods full of fat, sugar and
starch. Very little nutritional value seen there. Just mainly empty
calories.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/329f4a62a3cf5a57?hl=en

Better to:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.c7aaeb7940626693fa418a1eab2291f6.81

Be fuller, which really is wonderfully healthier:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thediethound/blog/2009/06/28/fat-people-are-much-healthier-than-thin-people

Because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart, that all
have a full stomach, full of **nutritious foods**.

--

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

"Myth: You Can't Be Overweight and Healthy"
http://www.obesitymyths.com/myth4.1.htm

"Study: Overweight People Live Longer"
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

"Starvation and Hunger, Humankind's Constant Companions"
http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/

"Stop Hunger Now"
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
Anyone can say that. Even demons can say it through people whom they
have possessed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

**again**

Anyone can say insincerely say "Jesus is Lord".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

***and***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 27, 2012, 10:36:45 PM2/27/12
A crackpot wrote:
> [...]

TRUE BELIEF by John F. MacArthur
http://www.ondoctrine.com/truebelf.htm

**and**

Does saying "Jesus is Lord" make one a Christian?
http://jesusalive.cc/ques76.htm

***also***

What does Jesus is Lord mean?
http://www.plowcreek.org/meditation04.htm

> May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around you to the Nth
> generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

That would be the crackpot desiring for dozens of true disciples of
Jesus Christ to be cursed the Nth generation, in the name of Jesus
Christ. Yeah, nothing ridiculous or insane about that LOL :-)

> This prayer is being answered by GOD with all glory to the Father:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

Wrong. Brian Gene Kelley does not have cancer of any kind. Nor any
other life threatening ailment whatsoever. Same goes for Brian Gene
Kelley's wife and children. This of course comes as a crushing blow to

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 28, 2012, 4:15:07 AM2/28/12

wrote:

> Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has the experience of
training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
"Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around you to the Nth
generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

This prayer is being answered by GOD with all glory to the Father:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

GSI

Feb 28, 2012, 4:20:03 AM2/28/12

EVIL SICK ASSHOLE

ZQ

Feb 28, 2012, 5:03:37 AM2/28/12
A crackpot wrote:
> [...]

believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, and you
must confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord."
TRUE BELIEF by John F. MacArthur
http://www.ondoctrine.com/truebelf.htm

**and**

Does saying "Jesus is Lord" make one a Christian?
http://jesusalive.cc/ques76.htm

***also***

What does Jesus is Lord mean?
http://www.plowcreek.org/meditation04.htm

> May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around you to the Nth
> generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

That would be the crackpot desiring for dozens of true disciples of
Jesus Christ to be cursed the Nth generation, in the name of Jesus
Christ. Yeah, nothing ridiculous or insane about that LOL :-)

> This prayer is being answered by GOD with all glory to the Father:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 28, 2012, 6:05:06 AM2/28/12

wrote:

> Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has the experience of
training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
"Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around you to the Nth
generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

This prayer is being answered by GOD with all glory to the Father:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 28, 2012, 7:20:44 AM2/28/12
Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
Anyone can say that. Even demons can say it through people whom they
have possessed

GSI

Feb 28, 2012, 7:13:13 PM2/28/12
In article
<b5167c72-d353-4d28...@k29g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> duke wrote:
> > someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) wrote:
> >
> > > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie.
>
> The following religious Christian children can't though they wanted to
> in order to get extra pieces of candy:

SICK, LYING, MANIPULATING, EVIL, INSANE CREEP.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 28, 2012, 9:26:57 PM2/28/12

Here is an unbeliever saying "Jesus is Lord" in pure mockery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Proof that anyone can say the words "Jesus is Lord" as confirmed by
genuine Christian expert professional Bible teachers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

Even a parrot saying "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGgScPd4YI

Anyone can say the words "Jesus is Lord" including charlatan
crackpots:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOQ9-LTbos

What genuine Christian expert professional Bible teachers have to say
about crackpots:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI
And again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

--
Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

"Starvation and Hunger, Humankind's Constant Companions"
http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/

"Stop Hunger Now"
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Study: Overweight People Live Longer
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

A Little Extra Weight Protects People From Early Death
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090623133523.htm

BBC NEWS | Health | Overweight people live longer
http://www.health-forums.com/alt-support-diabetes/bbc-news-health-overweight-people-live-longer-173039.html

'Overweight' people live longer than those of 'ideal' weight
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/06/24/overweight_live_longer/

Portland researchers find slightly overweight people live longer
http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2009/06/portland_researchers_find_slig.html

Japanese study shows overweight people live longest
http://www.physorg.com/news164519566.html

Chubby people live longest
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.c7aaeb7940626693fa418a1eab2291f6.81

Study shows overweight people live longer
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/diet-and-fitness/study-tips-scales-the-other-way-overweight-people-live-longer-20090618-cm13.html

Fat people live longer! - Indian Express
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/fat-people-live-longer/478786/

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 28, 2012, 9:25:07 PM2/28/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 29, 2012, 4:13:56 AM2/29/12
A novice amateur charlatan crackpot wrote

> Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote
>
> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie.

Truth - and here's empirical proof

Here is an unbeliever saying "Jesus is Lord" in pure mockery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

Proof that anyone can say the words "Jesus is Lord" as confirmed by
genuine Christian expert professional Bible teachers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

What genuine Christian expert professional Bible teachers have to say
about the crackpot who misinterprets the Bible and makes stuff up:
So here we have solid proof that unbelievers and even a parrot can say
the words "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGgScPd4YI

Anyone can say the words "Jesus is Lord" including charlatan
crackpots:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOQ9-LTbos

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 2, 2012, 1:01:25 AM3/2/12

wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> post a link to an interpreter/teacher of Scripture whom Andrew B.
> Chung doesn't consider to be false?

It really wouldn't be interesting to the discerning.

Any born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Bible teacher who truthfully says they
are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

Here is a link to the written words of Apostle Paul, who is one such
example of a truthful Bible teacher:

http://t.co/5UPcZDxa

Here is a link to a YouTube video of another:

http://youtu.be/-URd0CQsTyo

wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) of

GSI

Mar 2, 2012, 1:35:25 AM3/2/12
In article
<3fc76295-8449-436e...@a15g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> duke wrote:
> > someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) wrote:
> >
> > > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie.
>
> The following religious Christian children can't though they wanted to
> in order to get extra pieces of candy:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o
>
> > > Even demons can say it through people whom they
> > > have possessed
>
> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD" and do so when
> there has been a failure to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the
> heart which is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah 17:9) in allowing them to
> abide there.

Chung, you are truly a loathsome sick creep. There is no end to your
sick, totally egocentric lunacy. You are a sick, evil person. You are
not fit to be in the presence of the children in the video. You are not
fit to be around ANY normal people. No one wants you around them. You
are INSANE.

"The following religious Christian children can't though they wanted
to..."
Lie.
They did NOT "want to".
They had no idea of WHAT you wanted them to say because the question
you posed to them was stupid nonsense. No one, kid or adult, would know
what you wanted them to say. If you wanted to prove that they couldn't
say "Jesus is Lord", why didn't you just ask them to say it? Because
you knew they would have no trouble saying it. And that wouldn't serve
your INSANE, SICK purposes.

You USED these children. Did you tell them you were filming? They are
just kids - do you really expect 8 or 10 year old kids to have the
entire Bible memorized? Do their parents know you are USING these kids.
Do their parents know you are saying, in a public forum, that their
kids are DEMONS? With video so that they can be identified?
Someone should report this to the POLICE.

This is a new LOW in loathsomeness from the totally sick creep, Andrew
B Chung.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 2, 2012, 2:46:36 AM3/2/12
A self-righteous judgmental prideful ignorant crackpot wrote:

> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
> of Life.

Bizzzt wrong:

Mosaic Covenant - Covenant in Moab: Only applicable to Israel under
the Old Covenant.

> from His Book(Deu32:33)

Bizzzt wrong:

"Their wine is the poison of serpents,
And the cruel venom of cobras" (Deu32:33)

Nether the verse nor the entire chapter (The Song of Moses) is
applicable.

<Crackpot shifts gears>

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5)

Bizzzt wrong:

"He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not
blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name
before My Father and before His angels" (Rev3:5)

Rev 3:5 is obviously an assurance of Salvation, not a threat.

> Eternal condemnation of
> someone whose name has been blotted

Let's see the crackpot provide a concise
straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name
supposedly was blotted from God's Book of Life?

> The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
> the Holy Spirit:

Bizzzt wrong:

None of the misused Bible verses supplied by the crackpot; Deu29:20,
32:33; Rev 3:5, 20:15 substantiate this claim :-)

> This does mean that lying to the Holy Spirit is equivalent to
> blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Bizzzt wrong:

Blaspheming the Holy Spirit The Unpardonable Sin (Matthew 12:21,32)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yWk0PtrhdQ

> Non-christians simply cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

Bizzzt wrong:

A non-christian saying "Jesus is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

Bottom line concerning the crackpot charlatan:

"While evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving
and being deceived" (2 Timothy 3:13).

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 2, 2012, 2:45:49 AM3/2/12
Steve Gregg: http://www.thenarrowpath.com/radio_program.php

Here we have an expert professional true Christian Bible teacher named
Steve Gregg, who's been teaching the Bible for 40 years
and who has been all over the world on mission tours, stating from eye-
witness experience that anyone can say the words "Jesus is Lord".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

And to prove Steve Gregg correct in this matter we have an unbeliever,
a scoffer of Christianity boldly saying the words "Jesus is Lord" in
pure blasphemous mockery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

Thomas Bertoli: http://www.tommybertoli.com/

Here we have yet another expert professional true Christian Bible
teacher named Thomas Bertoli who was the director
of a Calvary Chapel Bible College for 8 years and has been an ordained
pastor of a church for over 10 years since then
confirming what Steve Gregg said, that anyone can say the words "Jesus
is Lord"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

And to prove both Steve Gregg and Pastor Bertoli are correct in this
we have an unbeliever, a scoffer of Christianity boldly saying the
words
"Jesus is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery in yet a 2nd video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

What did the Apostle Paul really mean when wrote:
"Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of
God calls Jesus accursed,
and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit" (1
Corinthians 12:3)?

Here is the correct answer:

Does saying "Jesus is Lord" make one a Christian? by Jesus Alive
Ministries http://jesusalive.cc/

http://jesusalive.cc/ques76.htm

The Litmus Test of True Believers? First Corinthians 12:3 by Bob
Wilkin http://www.faithalone.org/index.html

http://www.faithalone.org/news/y1993/93jan3.html

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 2, 2012, 6:24:16 AM3/2/12
An ignorant consistently incorrect charlatan crackpot lied:

> Non-christians simply cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

A non-christian scoffer of Christianity boldly saying the words "Jesus
is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

The above is proof that anyone can say the words "Jesus is Lord" as
confirmed by genuine Christian expert professional Bible teachers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

What genuine Christian expert professional Bible teachers have to say
about the crackpot who misinterprets the Bible and makes stuff up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI
And again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

So here we have solid proof that unbelievers and even a parrot can say
the words "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGgScPd4YI

Anyone can say the words "Jesus is Lord" including silly ridiculous
charlatan crackpots who needs to wash his hair big time and does girl-
style "push ups":

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 2, 2012, 7:53:57 AM3/2/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Steve Hayes

Mar 2, 2012, 11:52:49 AM3/2/12
On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 03:24:16 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD"
<avlvsv...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>An ignorant consistently incorrect charlatan crackpot lied:
>
>> Non-christians simply cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
>
>A non-christian scoffer of Christianity boldly saying the words "Jesus
>is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery.

Well, seems like that atheist is half-way there:

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt
believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be
saved.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com

GSI

Mar 2, 2012, 8:45:19 PM3/2/12
In article
<3121759d-de43-43e2...@p7g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> The following religious Christian children can't though they wanted to
> in order to get extra pieces of candy:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o
>
> > > Even demons can say it through people whom they
> > > have possessed
>
> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD" and do so when
> there has been a failure to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the
> heart which is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah 17:9) in allowing them to
> abide there.

Only an INSANE SICK CREEP like you could turn a Halloween visit by some
happy trick-or-treaters into something UGLY. But UGLY is what you do,
Chung, isn't it? You make everything UGLY so that YOU can be the
superior one. You are mentally ill. The name of your illness is TOTAL
EGOTISM. There is no cure, nor will there ever be. In a case as extreme
as yours, the patient (you) is SO ARROGANT that all attempts by others
to help will be rejected or altered/sabotaged such that they will be
useless. There is nothing that can be done for such people.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 2, 2012, 10:38:22 PM3/2/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

GSI

Mar 3, 2012, 2:20:13 AM3/3/12

INSANE ARROGANT DONGDAN CREEP

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 3, 2012, 2:39:55 AM3/3/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 4, 2012, 12:06:52 AM3/4/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 4, 2012, 12:50:28 AM3/4/12
A self-assured judgmental prideful Biblically incorrect crackpot
wrote:

Bizzzt wrong:

A non-christian saying "Jesus is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> false Bible teachers

Bizzzt wrong - They were correct

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Bizzzt wrong

"So that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not
ignorant of his schemes" (2 Corinthians 2:11)

> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
> of Life.

Bizzzt wrong:

Mosaic Covenant - Covenant in Moab: Only applicable to Israel under
the Old Covenant.

> from His Book(Deu32:33)

Bizzzt wrong:

"Their wine is the poison of serpents,
And the cruel venom of cobras" (Deu32:33)

Nether the verse nor the entire chapter (The Song of Moses) is
applicable.

<Crackpot shifts gears>

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5)

Bizzzt wrong:

"He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not
blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name
before My Father and before His angels" (Rev3:5)

Rev 3:5 is obviously an assurance of Salvation, not a threat.

> Eternal condemnation of
> someone whose name has been blotted

Let's see the crackpot provide a concise
straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name
supposedly was blotted from God's Book of Life?

> The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
> the Holy Spirit:

Bizzzt wrong:

None of the misused Bible verses supplied by the crackpot; Deu29:20,
32:33; Rev 3:5, 20:15 substantiate this claim :-)

> This does mean that lying to the Holy Spirit is equivalent to
> blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Bizzzt wrong:

Blaspheming the Holy Spirit The Unpardonable Sin (Matthew 12:21,32)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yWk0PtrhdQ

Bottom line concerning the crackpot charlatan:

"While evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving
and being deceived" (2 Timothy 3:13).

"A whole system of false doctrine blended with a lot of truth"
- Dr.Gene Getz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 4, 2012, 5:59:32 AM3/4/12
> Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 4, 2012, 6:00:22 AM3/4/12

Duke's actual post:

duke wrote:
> "Brian Gene Kelley, PhD" wrote:
>
> >Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> >Anyone can say that. Even demons can say it through people whom they
> >have possessed
>
> Amen to that.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.theology/msg/883b5a191154afe8?hl=en

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 4, 2012, 6:01:16 AM3/4/12
An ignorant consistently incorrect charlatan crackpot lied:

> Non-christians simply cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

A non-christian scoffer of Christianity boldly saying the words "Jesus
is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

The above is proof that anyone can say the words "Jesus is Lord" as
confirmed by genuine Christian expert professional Bible teachers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

What genuine Christian expert professional Bible teachers have to say
about the crackpot who misinterprets the Bible and makes stuff up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI
And again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

So here we have solid proof that unbelievers and even a parrot can say
the words "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGgScPd4YI

Anyone can say the words "Jesus is Lord" including charlatan
crackpots:

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 4, 2012, 6:00:48 AM3/4/12
wrote:

Bizzzt wrong:

A non-christian saying "Jesus is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> false Bible teachers

Bizzzt wrong - They were correct

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Bizzzt wrong

"So that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not
ignorant of his schemes" (2 Corinthians 2:11)

> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
> of Life.

Bizzzt wrong:

Mosaic Covenant - Covenant in Moab: Only applicable to Israel under
the Old Covenant.

> from His Book(Deu32:33)

Bizzzt wrong:

"Their wine is the poison of serpents,
And the cruel venom of cobras" (Deu32:33)

Nether the verse nor the entire chapter (The Song of Moses) is
applicable.

<Crackpot shifts gears>

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5)

Bizzzt wrong:

"He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not
blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name
before My Father and before His angels" (Rev3:5)

Rev 3:5 is obviously an assurance of Salvation, not a threat.

> Eternal condemnation of
> someone whose name has been blotted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 5, 2012, 3:08:29 AM3/5/12
duke wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) wrote:
>
> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.

Lie.

The following religious Christian children can't though they wanted to
in order to get extra pieces of candy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

> > Even demons can say it through people whom they
> > have possessed

> Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
do.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 5, 2012, 5:08:15 AM3/5/12

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> % wrote:
> > someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) wrote:

%'s actual post:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1701d9cfbe467a24?hl=en

** Andrew B. Chung lies, twists and distorts in order to deceive **

Bottom line regarding Andrew B. Chung:

GSI

Mar 5, 2012, 6:16:30 AM3/5/12

SICK ASSHOLE

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 5, 2012, 7:15:14 AM3/5/12
> Non-christians simply cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

Bizzzt wrong:

A non-christian saying "Jesus is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> The following religious Christian children didn't because the physician did not ask them > directly "can you say "Jesus is Lord"". Instead this physician resorted to duplicity.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o
>

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"

Ridiculous nonsense that could only come from an impostor.

> > Amen to that.

> This physician is not a Bible teacher

Just a Bible distorter.

> I really couldn't be discerning.
>
> Any born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Bible teacher who truthfully says they
> are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
> who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

Ridiculous nonsense that could only come from an impostor.

> Here is a link to the written words of Apostle Paul, who is one such
> example of a truthful Bible teacher:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas
>
> Here is a link to a YouTube video of another:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

> May GOD ever so severely curse to the Nth generation all who grieve
> His Holy Spirit by falsely teaching that "Anyone can say 'Jesus is
> LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Ridiculous nonsense that could only come from an impostor.

> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Not according to the Apostle Paul

"So that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not
ignorant of his schemes" (2 Corinthians 2:11)

No wonder the impostor is so angry :-)

No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light (2
Corinthians 11:14)

"It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse" (2 Timothy 3:13).

Just as with the impostor's whole system of false doctrine blended
with a lot of truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

> parrots cannot say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth

Bizzzt wrong again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGgScPd4YI

Thus, the impostor has been caught in another lie.

> > The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
> > written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".
>
> This physician

Yes.

> Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
> can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
> 12:3).

Bizzzt wrong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> May GOD ever so severely curse

Seems this prayer is being answered:

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/71cb523e75e1423f?hl=en>

Bottom line regarding the impostor:

http://bible.cc/2_timothy/3-13.htm

Steve Hayes

Mar 5, 2012, 11:38:42 AM3/5/12
Compiled from nonsensical subject lines

All flee and hide again admits that there's NO EVIDENCE for any gods. Pie
eating zombies tank civilization for vestigial ideological profit laughs.
Robert Rankin' (Robert Lohse), spliff skankin' A.I.D.S. & infections -- Mark
has an unsound mind.

HELP: To the Supreme Court, the US Supreme, and the UN
(1994.08(USA)-2011.10.04(JAPAN))

Praying a 3rd time here for Ken's perishing soul ... insane bullcrap from a
mentally defective QUACK: THIS is who Donna Kupp is...

HELP: To the Supreme Court, the US Supreme, and the UN
(1994.08(USA)-2011.10.05(JAPAN))

Greg lies and claims "Dan rides the napper crapper, obsessively posting non
answers." Daniel J Sullivan III of Patchogue rides the NAPPER CRAPPER! Kent
and the ominous "secret weapon" information - why hold back, Kent? Greg's
usual dreck greg shows his trolling & corpophagia more kupp hypocrisy
PHONY-pastor Dave REMINDS us that he and his hateful ilk are CLUELESS About
the SCIENCE of Evolution: praying a 5th time here for Ken's perishing soul ...

HELP: To the Supreme Court, the US Supreme, and the UN
(1994.08(USA)-2011.10.06(JAPAN))

---
Ignore the following - it's spambot fodder.

oxfa...@yahoo.gr
oxfa...@yahoo.gr
oxfa...@yahoo.gr
oxfa...@yahoo.gr
d.o.l.o.r....@gmail.com

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 6, 2012, 3:01:04 AM3/6/12
> Non-christians simply cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

Bizzzt wrong:

A non-christian saying "Jesus is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

The children didn't because the impostor did not ask them
directly "can you say "Jesus is Lord?"". Instead the impostor resorted
to duplicity as usual.
And exploitation.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 6, 2012, 3:07:02 AM3/6/12
On Mar 5, 8:38 am, Steve Hayes <hayes...@telkomsa.net> wrote:
> Compiled from nonsensical subject lines

Stevie, do you really think you can sucker an PhD into a follow-up
reply to your home group of alt.idiots?

alt.idiots: About this group: Inspired by Steve Hayes

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 6, 2012, 3:08:35 AM3/6/12
> lose the VAT

Bizzzt Wrong

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 6, 2012, 4:15:53 AM3/6/12

wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) of
Life.

Source:

wrote:

> The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
> written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/524c5702d8c4db06?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not witnessed anyone
saying that.

Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians
saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

Steve Hayes

Mar 6, 2012, 6:08:44 AM3/6/12
The primary theme of the works of Pynchon is a textual totality. Therefore,
the subject is contextualised into a submodernist cultural theory that
includes narrativity as a paradox. The premise of capitalist discourse implies
that government is capable of intentionality, given that Derrida’s critique of
modernism is valid.

If one examines capitalist discourse, one is faced with a choice: either
accept postdialectic discourse or conclude that reality comes from
communication. Thus, in The Crying of Lot 49, Pynchon denies capitalist
discourse; in V he deconstructs submodernist cultural theory. Many
appropriations concerning modernist narrative may be discovered.

It could be said that Lyotard promotes the use of submodernist cultural theory
to challenge the status quo. Foucault uses the term ‘capitalist discourse’ to
denote not semioticism as such, but neosemioticism

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 6, 2012, 7:10:09 AM3/6/12
> Non-christians simply cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

Bizzzt wrong:

A non-christian saying "Jesus is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

The children didn't because the impostor did not ask them
directly "can you say "Jesus is Lord?"". Instead the impostor resorted
to duplicity as usual.
And exploitation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"

Ridiculous nonsense that could only come from an impostor.

> > Amen to that.

> This physician is not a Bible teacher

Just a Bible distorter.

> I really couldn't be discerning.
>
> Any born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Bible teacher who truthfully says they
> are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
> who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

Ridiculous nonsense that could only come from an impostor.

> Here is a link to the written words of Apostle Paul, who is one such
> example of a truthful Bible teacher:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas
>
> Here is a link to a YouTube video of another:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

> May GOD ever so severely curse to the Nth generation all who grieve
> His Holy Spirit by falsely teaching that "Anyone can say 'Jesus is
> LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Ridiculous nonsense that could only come from an impostor.

> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Not according to the Apostle Paul

"So that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not
ignorant of his schemes" (2 Corinthians 2:11)

No wonder the impostor is so angry :-)

No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light (2
Corinthians 11:14)

"It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse" (2 Timothy 3:13).

Just as with the impostor's whole system of false doctrine blended
with a lot of truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

> parrots cannot say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth

Bizzzt wrong again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGgScPd4YI

Thus, the impostor has been caught in another lie.

> > The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
> > written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".
>
> This physician

Yes.

> Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
> can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
> 12:3).

> May GOD ever so severely curse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 7, 2012, 2:42:48 AM3/7/12

wrote:

> The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
> written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/524c5702d8c4db06?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) has not witnessed anyone
saying that.

Instead, what he has witnessed is born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians
saying "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) remembers Jesus Christ of
Nazareth pointing out that satan cannot call Him LORD (Matthew 4:7)
for if he could, he would have prefaced with "LORD, if You are the Son
of GOD ..." in Matthew 4:6.

> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
12:3).

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 7, 2012, 3:03:11 AM3/7/12

Dodi Westman wrote:
> > https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.199971148065.167331.196255898065&type=3
>
> Yuck! Hundreds of pictures of hundreds of plates stacked with
> unhealthy junk food.

Gross! Looks like almost all processed foods full of fat, sugar and
starch. Very little nutritional value seen there. Just mainly empty
calories.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/329f4a62a3cf5a57?hl=en

Better to:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.c7aaeb7940626693fa418a1eab2291f6.81

Be fuller, which really is wonderfully healthier:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thediethound/blog/2009/06/28/fat-people-are-much-healthier-than-thin-people

Because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart, that all
have a full stomach, full of **nutritious foods**.

Anyone can insincerely say "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

--

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

"Myth: You Can't Be Overweight and Healthy"
http://www.obesitymyths.com/myth4.1.htm
"Starvation and Hunger, Humankind's Constant Companions"
http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/

"Stop Hunger Now"
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
Anyone can say that. Even demons can say it through people whom they
have possessed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

**again**

Anyone can say insincerely say "Jesus is Lord".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

***and***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

GSI

Mar 7, 2012, 6:23:13 AM3/7/12

About the CHUNG "2IQ-MRON Diet", the "diet" for morons and
self-righteous, arrogant, assholes who sit in front of computers all
day spamming the internet in hopes that "God" will reward them with
both riches, and a front-row seat in his "Heavenly Palace":

The Chung "2IQ-MRON Diet" combines "religious" extremism with dietary
extremism. The origin of this diet is Chung's new interpretation of
biblical scripture which reveals that both "Jesus" and "God" carried
around scales, and "religiously" weighed everything they ate, never
consuming more than a biblical "OMER", todays equivalent of 2 pounds
(according to Chung). Chung further claims that WHAT you eat is not
important, eat roadkill if you like. Just don't get carried away and
consume more than 2 pounds. Chung adds in the strongest terms, that
going over 2 pounds even once is a "perishing soul" offense, and warns
that his Messiah, "LORD" Jesus Christ**, teacher of love and
forgiveness, will personally roast alive all offenders.

The 2-digit IQ world of fanatical Evangelical so-called "Christianity",
(aka "Jesus is LORD" "Christianity") now has a "diet", thanks to one of
its most INSANE fanatics, Andrew B. Chung. A diet derived, in true
evangelical fashion, by interpreting the Bible to suit the needs of the
true 2-digit believers. A diet that ignores almost everything about
diet from science and common sense, and substitutes a rigid rule about
the "God ordained" (according to Andrew B. Chung) "right" quantity. It
doesn't seem to matter whether you live in the tropics or Alaska,
whether you work as a lumberjack or an office worker, or even WHAT you
eat. Everyone MUST ALWAYS eat 2 pounds of food per day, and no more.
Nothing else matters in the world that brought us "Creation Science".

No medical professional would EVER endorse The Chung diet, just as no
real scientist would ever endorse Creationism. Both are what happens
when stupid "religious" fanatics attempt to force their stupid LITERAL
interpretation of the Bible into the fields of science and medicine, to
"PROVE" that THEY are the "smart" ones.
Food is primarily fuel. There is NO one right amount for all people in
all climates and all daily activities. A lumberjack, football player or
construction worker cannot do a days work on 32 oz. of food, while for
instance, an arrogant internet spammer probably could. And it DOES
matter WHAT you eat*. The 2IQ-MRON diet is pure 2 digit Evangelical
BULLSHIT, and Andrew B. Chung knows it. The suggestion that REAL
medical professionals at Emory University are supporting this BS is
laughable. The janitorial staff at Emory is smarter than that. Give me
the phone number of ONE real medical professional who supports this
Chung BS. Any medical professional supporting this should lose his
license immediately.

*Genesis 1-29: And God said, 'Behold, I have given you every herb
bearing seed, which is upon the face of the earth, and every tree, in
which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for
meat.'
Ezekiel 4-9: "Take also unto thee Wheat, and Barley, and beans, and
lentils, and millet, and Spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make
bread of it..."

(Anybody want to bet on whether you can get a hamburger at the Creation
"Science" Museum?)

The dietary brilliance of Andrew B. Chung:
"Moreover, the fact that babies are born hungry with empty stomachs
**and** functioning brains is absolute scientific proof that hunger
does not destroy brain cells but rather promotes their rapid growth as
evident by what happens in utero."

GSI: Babies are nourished by the mothers blood through the umbilical
cord and placenta, as anyone who has taken first year biology in High
School knows. Chung shows almost NO real medical knowledge. No
medically trained person would EVER write the bullshit sentence above.

"Actually, hunger for real food is simply a desire to eat real food
that is verified by the ability to eat real food and may be accompanied
by stomach sounds that allow others to verify the desire to eat real
food even **before** the eating happens." -Andrew B. Chung

( We are so lucky here on UseNet to have free access to the hard earned
wisdom of brilliant medical professionals like Dr. Chung - "Hunger for
real food is simply a desire to eat real food that is verified by the
ability to eat real food." Wow!, who would have guessed? )

"Hunger for real food does not indicate a need for real food as evident
by this desire often increasing when the food is especially palatable
in the middle of eating the "right" daily amount (32 oz, one "OMER")
when any real need would be decreasing." -Andrew B. Chung

GSI: "Chung, take your 2 digit moronic "diet" bullshit to the
appropriate newsgroups. "alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.bible.prophecy" etc. are not the place for arrogant hourly "status"
updates on how many ounces of food an arrogant asshole has consumed.
What you are doing here is PURE ARROGANCE. There is NOTHING "holy" or
"righteous" about it. You and your sock-puppets are ARROGANT. The
"diet" you promote leads to making you even bigger ASSHOLES.
Though it hardly seems possible, you will become even more egocentric,
rigid, and self-righteous."
The sayings of the prophet Itchy:

** Original Christianity : "Jesus Christ, fisher of men."
Evangelical Christianity: "Jesus Christ, roaster of men."
-GSI

Spirituality is about enlightenment, Religion is about killing. -GSI
© GSI €"2IQ-MRON Diet" € 2011-v1.6