Re: Diabetes Study Ends Early With a Surprising Result

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 20, 2012, 7:47:34 AM10/20/12
Julie Bove, who suffers from the terrible "hunger is starvation"
delusion, wrote:
> someone wrote:
>
> > http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/20/health/in-study-weight-loss-did-not-prevent-heart-attacks-in-diabetics.html?partner=rss&emc=rss
> > A large federal study of whether diet and weight loss can prevent
> > heart attacks and strokes in overweight and obese people with Type 2
> > diabetes has ended two years ahead of schedule because the intensive
> > program did not help.
>
> Yep.

Yes, no amount of diet & exercise can overcome the VAT (Visceral
Adipose Tissue) that arises and persists while there is still
overeating:

http://WDJW.net/VAT

This is why it's much smarter to hold to the right amount, which is 32
ounces of daily food, thereby stopping the overeating without harmful
undernourishment.

Yes, right amount ( http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman are doing is much more
sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/055f2e7cf3c590ee?

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

BGK

Oct 20, 2012, 3:39:02 PM10/20/12
"Starvation: The term hunger refers to the symptoms and effects of
starvation. According to the World Health Organization, hunger is the
single gravest threat to the world"

"Starve | Define Starve at Dictionary.com
to cause to starve; kill, weaken, or reduce by lack of food by
hunger":
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/starve

"The world hunger problem: Facts, figures and statistics":
http://library.thinkquest.org/C002291/high/present/stats.htm

"Global Hunger - Bread for the World: Have Faith. End Hunger":
http://www.bread.org/hunger/global/

"Hunger and Children in America: A Slow and Steady Starvation":
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/US/hunger-children-america-slow-steady-starvation/story?id=14328390#.UDuKMfVvF48

"Hunger Starvation":
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

"Stop Hunger Now":
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

BGK

Oct 20, 2012, 3:39:51 PM10/20/12
When I typed the words "Andrew Chung Starvation" into Google, this
is what came up:

Ebony Berry, Mom who starved teen daughter Markea to death, linked to
'hunger' cure Doc (Video)
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ebony-berry-mom-starved-teen-daughter-markea-death-linked-hunger-cure-doc-video-article-1.1103172

Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's ...
http://www.atoast2wealth.com/2012/06/27/update-dr-andrew-chung-admits-he-spoke-with-starved-teens-mom-ebony-berry/

Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's mom ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TJE0OPIR81HG0GU23

DR ANDREW CHUNG AND EBONY BERRY ACCUSED OF STARVING DAUGHTER
http://lapanchinadimariella.forumfree.it/?t=62125479

"Being Hungry is Wonderful": Mother Who Allegedly Starved Daughter as
Part of a “Hunger Cult”
http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/06/black-news/woman-starves-her-daughter-to-death-as-part-of-a-cult/#

Dr Andrew Chung advocates 'wonderfully hungry' and is friends with
Ebony Berry, accused of starving daughter
http://entertainment.topnewstoday.org/music/article/2644930/

The doctor behind the ‘hunger cult’ that obsessed a mother who
‘starved her 16-year-old daughter to death’
http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-doctor-behind-the-hunger-cult-that-obsessed-a-mother-who-starved-her-16-year-old-daughter-to-death/#.T_HazM0pCh0

BGK

Oct 20, 2012, 3:40:46 PM10/20/12
"OVERWEIGHT DIABETES PATIENTS LIVE LONGER":
http://www.redorbit.com/news/video/health_2/1112679920/overweight-diabetes-patients-live-longer/

"Overweight, obese people living longer even with diabetes":
http://preview.tinyurl.com/9tpfk43

"Study: Overweight People Live Longer":
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

"Excess Pounds, but Not Too Many, May Lead to Longer Life":
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/26/health/26weight.html

"Portland researchers find slightly overweight people live longer than
normal-weight people":
http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2009/06/portland_researchers_find_slig.html

"A Little Extra Weight Protects People From Early Death":
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090623133523.htm

BGK

Oct 20, 2012, 3:41:18 PM10/20/12
Andy sees a psychiatrist...

Psychiatrist: "Andy, you're insane"

Andy: "I demand a second opinion"

Psychiatrist: "You also look like a girl"

BGK

Oct 20, 2012, 3:42:32 PM10/20/12

In an interview at 11Alive's studio in Atlanta, GA, Andrew B. Chung
said, "The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

'nuff said by the man himself regarding his false Biblical
interpretations.

The Bible says, "While evildoers and impostors will go from bad to
worse, deceiving and being deceived" 2 Timothy 3:13

This is why:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

1 Corinthians 12:3:
"Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God
says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except
by the Holy Spirit"

Regarding the misinterpretation of this Bible verse explained and what
the verse actually means:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LL7AhTdZHas

Proof that just saying the words "Jesus is Lord" without meaning is
meaningless by an atheist saying "Jesus is Lord" over and over again
without meaning it and without being saved by it:

False premise regarding 1 Corinthians 12:3 debunked:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c99eb041e49dd5e1
>
> Non-christian: "Show me LORD Almighty GOD."
>
> Self-proclaimed-christian: "Jesus is LORD."
>
> Non-christian: "So what?"
>
> Self-proclaimed-christian: "Would not have been able to say that without GOD's help."
>
> Non-christian: "Anyone can say that."
>
> Self-proclaimed-christian: "Ok, go ahead and do it for me."

Non-christian/atheist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> Self-proclaimed-christian:
>
> This study does exclude those of us who are the LORD's
> who simply **prove** we are born again (John 3:3 & 5) by saying "Jesus
> is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation

Why that being able to say "Jesus is Lord" is not proof of being born
again by an atheist saying it over and over.

Non-christian/atheist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try. However, "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we
are not unaware of his schemes." 2 Corinthians 2:11

**False hope of salvation explained - why just saying "Jesus is
Lord"... like the atheist did.... isn't enough**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Viiy5qljk94

False interpretation of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit:

> The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
> the Holy Spirit:

Correct interpretation of Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yWk0PtrhdQ

BGK

Oct 20, 2012, 3:44:05 PM10/20/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> I'm an Obsessive Compulsive QUACK, who has been around for
> quite a few years now, and over time (the last 5 years or so) my
> posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
> knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and what seems a
> paranoid belief in my 2lb diet.
> Very sad to a see me, a once clever man go down the gurgler like
> this,
> but that is unfortunately the nature of my disease -
> schizophrenia and an obsessive compulsive disorder.
>
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Citation: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/247e2dab00dfacb5

Uergil

Oct 20, 2012, 4:19:53 PM10/20/12
In article
<8f1c2918-a917-4861...@o5g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs arenąt the problem.
łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.˛
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time and
out of control in classes than breakfasted and good students.
--
"Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less
remote from the- truth who believes nothing than

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 22, 2012, 6:42:06 PM10/22/12
GysdeJongh wrote:

> Diabet Med. 2012 Oct 17. doi: 10.1111/dme.12039.
> The 2012 Banting Lecture Reversing the twin cycles of Type 2 diabetes.
>
> It has become widely accepted that type 2 diabetes is inevitably life-long,
> with irreversible and progressive beta cell damage. However, the restoration
> of normal glucose metabolism within days after bariatric surgery in the
> majority of people with type 2 diabetes disproves this concept. There is now
> no doubt that this reversal of diabetes depends upon the sudden and profound
> decrease in food intake, and does not relate to any direct surgical effect.
> The Counterpoint study demonstrated that normal glucose levels and normal
> beta cell function could be restored by a very low calorie diet alone. Novel
> magnetic resonance methods were applied to measure intra-organ fat. The
> results showed two different time courses: a) resolution of hepatic insulin
> sensitivity within days along with a rapid fall in liver fat and
> normalisation of fasting glucose levels; and b) return of normal beta cell
> insulin secretion over weeks in step with a fall in pancreas fat. Now that
> it has been possible to observe the pathophysiological events during
> reversal of type 2 diabetes, the reverse time course of events which
> determine the onset of the condition can be identified. The twin cycle
> hypothesis postulates that chronic calorie excess leads to accumulation of
> liver fat with eventual spill over into the pancreas. These self-reinforcing
> cycles between liver and pancreas eventually cause metabolic inhibition of
> insulin secretion after meals and onset of hyperglycaemia. It is now clear
> that Type 2 diabetes is a reversible condition of intra-organ fat excess to
> which some people are more susceptible than others.
> PMID: 23075228

Yes, stopping the causative overeating without harmful
undernourishment by holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of
daily food, is the absolutely only **healthy** way to remove the
"intra-organ fat excess" ( http://WDJW.net/VAT ) that happens with
overeating:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/48e684b2a336961e?

Uergil

Oct 22, 2012, 8:42:49 PM10/22/12
In article
<2b1d4950-0c96-4c2f...@q16g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Yes, stopping the causative overeating without harmful
> undernourishment by holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of
> daily food

Lets see Chung try to thrive on a diet of just 32 ounces of lard per day
and nothing else.

BGK

Oct 23, 2012, 4:14:35 AM10/23/12

BGK

Oct 23, 2012, 4:15:10 AM10/23/12

BGK

Oct 23, 2012, 4:15:49 AM10/23/12
On Oct 22, 5:42 pm, Uergil <Uer...@uer.net> wrote:
> In article
> <2b1d4950-0c96-4c2f-85bd-aaf56fa16...@q16g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,

BGK

Oct 23, 2012, 4:16:37 AM10/23/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 23, 2012, 9:34:46 PM10/23/12

Uergil

Oct 24, 2012, 12:31:21 AM10/24/12
In article
<d0420e23-1943-4172...@u17g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs arenąt the problem.
łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.˛
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time and
out of control in classes than breakfasted and good students.

BGK

Oct 24, 2012, 2:57:57 AM10/24/12

BGK

Oct 24, 2012, 2:59:08 AM10/24/12

BGK

Oct 24, 2012, 2:59:42 AM10/24/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 24, 2012, 7:18:01 PM10/24/12

"watching"

Oct 24, 2012, 7:51:50 PM10/24/12

Surgery for obesity reverses the symptoms of some diabetics because it
greatly heightens the incretin effect. There have been several studies
confirming this now. In those who don't have enough viable beta cell mass
remaining the symptoms are not reversed. The effect happens far far too
quickly for it to be attributed to weight loss.

There is no cure, period. At diagnosis a type 2 diabetic has lost 50 to 60
percent of beta cell mass. As it proceeds even more is lost. This will
not be replaced regardless of weight. A cure would involve replacing beta
cell mass.

Even with symptoms being reversed, a simple glucose test will show again
that the diabetic status remains. This too has been done. There is no
cure.

Uergil

Oct 24, 2012, 8:07:53 PM10/24/12
In article
<13aaf444-c65c-4012...@o8g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

BGK

Oct 24, 2012, 8:50:10 PM10/24/12

BGK

Oct 24, 2012, 8:50:39 PM10/24/12

BGK

Oct 24, 2012, 8:51:06 PM10/24/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 25, 2012, 8:06:04 PM10/25/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Oct 25, 2012, 8:08:33 PM10/25/12
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090623133523.htmhope of
salvation explained - why just saying "Jesus is
> Lord"... like the atheist did.... isn't enough**http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Viiy5qljk94

BGK

Oct 25, 2012, 8:28:54 PM10/25/12

Uergil

Oct 25, 2012, 10:18:00 PM10/25/12
In article
<6437e4a3-d077-49cd...@c16g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:
>
> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 26, 2012, 8:05:30 PM10/26/12

Uergil

Oct 26, 2012, 10:08:57 PM10/26/12
In article
<6199dac1-1f86-4c43...@b15g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs aren�t the problem.
�There is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a �positive outcomes,� he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. �School breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If they�re eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.�
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
�We don�t want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,� he said. �A child getting two breakfasts is a much easier

Ace

Oct 27, 2012, 4:29:22 AM10/27/12
All you need to know in understanding the crackpot psyician:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

Transcript from a video that Andrew B. Chung posted to GodTube.com and
later deleted:

"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at
First Baptist Church, Woodstock. Andrew, I need to inform you that
you're not allowed to come back to our campus. I don't want you to
show up this weekend, I don't want you to come back, okay? That's the
decision we're making today. And you need to know if you do come back,
we'll remove you from the property and beyond that, if you come back,
I will call the police. Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully.
Allow
it to end right now. Thank you and have a good day."

Contact info:
First Baptist Church of Woodstock
Pastor Johnny M. Hunt
11905 Georgia 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770) 926-4428
u...@fbcw.netwww.fbcw.org
Twitter: @fbcwoodstockhttp://www.facebook.com/home.php?
sk=group_18809369051

--------------------------------------

Andrew B. Chung was terminated after only 80 days employment at the
Central Florida Heart
Center by head of Cardiology: Dr. Frank Hildner MD:

Dr. Frank Hildner MD wrote the following letter to Andrew B. Chung,
which was originally posted by Andrew B. Chung himself

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that
you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions
and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you
that
is out of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I
have in the past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the
situation from outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call on physicians from around the world and this community to attest
to it. I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do
cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website.
How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-
perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would
conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly. Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of
my professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either
me or the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You
may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you
may
not state that I am practicing less than optimum cardiology. Once
again, if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened
yet) I will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine
for a hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure, that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your
next and all future applications for licensure. And once again, just
common sense should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you
may have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have
no common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a
professional community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did
before, you do not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may
be, must be according to the community standard, regardless of what
you
perceive that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that
you were unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks
loudly
and clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to
work
with your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of
hitting back and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks
upon such attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you
will
continue to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you
talked yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
Central Florida Heart Ctr
3310 SW 34th St
Ocala, FL

shillelagh

Oct 27, 2012, 11:22:54 AM10/27/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 27, 2012, 8:12:31 PM10/27/12

DocBGK

Oct 28, 2012, 3:17:08 AM10/28/12

A crackpot physician spat:

> GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.

> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f2992b2eebc1081?dmode=source

Forwarded by several people so far to investigators in the Markea
Berry case. And to Jaye Watson, from 11
Alive News, jwatson @ 11alive.com.

"Anyone wanting to ensure this cracked nut doesn't get someone else
killed should do the same."

11 Alive News interview with Andrew B. Chung regarding the case
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=251415

Headlines regarding Markea Berry case:

Brian K

Oct 28, 2012, 3:52:50 AM10/28/12
On Oct 26, 9:13 pm, "Dr. Jesus" <bellyfl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Chunk apparently doesn't want people to see this. All the more reason
> to watch.

There's one thing to keep in mind regarding the crackpot physician; in
his mind he is always right. *Always*. That's why he publishes a
letter form his superior telling him he was fired for being an unfit
physician. In his mind they were wrong, they were unfit, they were
all at fault. Everyone was in the wrong, except for him.

Same goes for the voice-mail he posted from a church banning him from
returning. Again, in his mind, he did nothing wrong. He was 100%
right. It's all of them who were wrong, they were unfit, they were at
fault. Everyone is wrong, except for him.

He says pointblank in the interview, that the people who disagree with
him the most, who are against him the most, are actual Christians
regarding his gobbledygook interpretations. But once again, that's
because in his mind, he is right and all of them are wrong.

This is because, in his mind he has convinced himself that his every
thought comes to him directly from God. Therefore since God can't be
wrong about anything, then neither can he be wrong about anything. In
his mind, to disagree with him is to disagree with God Himself.

In his mind, when you're listening to that video, you are listening to
God Himself speaking directly through Andrew B. Chung.

It's all summed up in this short message from Dr. Gene Getz :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Or in this one from pastor Tommy Bertoli:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

Gene Getz: http://ccbt.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7&Itemid=12

Tommy Bertoli: http://www.tommybertoli.com/

Note in the second message how Bertoli talks about arrogance and then
do a Google groups search for how often Chung has been called
arrogant. There's so much of what both Getz and Bertoli say, that
seems to so directly apply to Andrew B. Chung it's as if they are
specifically talking about him . And basically that's exactly what
they are doing.

It gives one an exact blueprint of the sort of individual Andrew B.
Chung is.

Those messages. Combined with his self published letter of termination
and his self published verbal banishment from an ordinary mainstream
orthodox Christian fellowship, tells you all you need to know about
Andrew B. Chung in a nutshell.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0155115b8f5508a8

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f2992b2eebc1081

--
Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD - Behavioral Science.

Brian K

Oct 28, 2012, 4:41:52 PM10/28/12
1 Corinthians, chapter 12:

Concerning Spiritual Gifts

The Use of Spiritual Gifts

1"Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be
unaware. 2 You know that when you were pagans, you were led astray to
the mute idols, however you were led. 3 Therefore I make known to you
that no one speaking by the Spirit[a] of God says, “Jesus is
accursed”; and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy
Spirit[a]”

The cross reference [a] given twice for speaking by the Holy Spirit
is, Acts 2:4:
"All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in
other tongues as the Spirit enabled them."

The topic Paul is addressing in 1 Corinthians 12:3 is, the Holy Spirit
gift of speaking in other tongues (speaking in other languages).

There was a problem in Corinth where people were speaking in other
tongues, in the manner of their former paganism, instead of speaking
in other tongues by the Holy Spirit.

This is why when it comes to speaking in tongues before others, Paul
instructs:

" 27 If anyone speaks in a tongue, it should be by two or at the most
three, and each in turn, and one must interpret; 28 but if there is no
interpreter, he must keep silent in the church; and let him speak to
himself and to God" (1 Corinthians 14:27-28)

So, what Paul is saying in 1 Corinthians 12:3 is, that no one speaking
*in tongues* by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is accursed”; and no
one *while speaking in tongues* can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by
the Holy Spirit" (Emphasis mine).

That's all Paul is addressing. The discerning of whether the speaking
of tongues in public by a person or group of people in unison,
speaking in other tongues, are being spoken by way of the Holy Spirit
or not.

I've heard this story from several sources over the years: A man
invited an exchange student from China to a service being held at his
church, where there was a lot of unchecked speaking in tongues going
on. During the service when several people in the congregation started
speaking in tongues, the exchange student got up, ran down the
corridor and bolted out the door. The man followed after the exchange
student and found her in the parking lot shaking and crying. When he
asked her what was wrong, she told him that the people speaking in
tongues were cursing Jesus in her language.

In other words, they were not speaking in tongues by way of the Holy
Spirit.

So once again, this is why Paul said in 1 Corinthians 12:3, "no one
speaking *in tongues* by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is accursed”;
and no one *while speaking in tongues*, “Jesus is Lord,” can say
except by the Holy Spirit" (Emphasis mine).

That's all this verse is about.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2012, 7:36:44 PM10/28/12

Uergil

Oct 28, 2012, 8:39:14 PM10/28/12
In article
<518417de-ab83-478a...@j18g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs arenąt the problem.
łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier

DocBGK

Oct 29, 2012, 2:34:00 AM10/29/12

A crackpot physician spat:

> GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f2992b2eebc1081?dmode=source

Reported as forwarded by several people to investigators in the Markea
Berry case such as:

Sheriff Neil Warren, Cobb County Sheriff's Office neil.warren @
cobbcounty.org

oceall...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2012, 6:29:27 AM10/29/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 29, 2012, 7:36:50 PM10/29/12

Uergil

Oct 29, 2012, 8:14:47 PM10/29/12
In article
<3b28f951-6964-4f27...@c16g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Yes, stopping the causative overeating without harmful
> undernourishment by holding to the right amount, which is 32 oz of
> daily food

32 ounces of daily food may well be either too little or too much
depending on the person, on the type of food, and the physical demands
on that person, and may be short on needed vitamins or minerals or
deficient in other ways.

Not all foods have the same nutritional value per ounce, so not all
"32 ounces of food per day" combinations will have equal nutritional
value. Thus there is no such thing as a diet of 32 ounces a day without
considering the types of foods and amounts of each type involved as well.

Not all people can use the same combinations of foods, there are
allegies to consider, and huge differences in calories-per-ounce in
different foods, not to mention vitamin and mineral requirements.

Those who have been actively fighting the many forest fines in the
Western US this year require double, or more, the amount of food that
more sedentary people like office workers can get by on.

Thus EVERYTHING about Chung's 32 ounce per day dietary claim is false
from the very beginning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2012, 10:09:21 PM10/30/12

Uergil

Oct 31, 2012, 1:53:53 AM10/31/12
In article
<2f410711-e95b-40d6...@r6g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs arenąt the problem.
łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.˛
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time and
out of control in classes than breakfasted and good students.

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Oct 31, 2012, 2:00:06 AM10/31/12
Andrew B. Crackpot's internet attention has withered away like the fig
tree in Matthew 21:19 and for the same reason

> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Seems mighty doubtful Dr. Crackpot ever had a blessing to begin with
LOL.
But he's managed to gain some new attention by being implicated in the
starvation death of a child:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa1e56befc127f7a

> Behold
> as thehttp://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger

Yeah, behold the jittery stammering Dr. Crackpot who looks like an
anorexic girl and imitates the accent of a Yenta LOL.

> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie.

True, as proven by an atheist saying it to make fun of Dr. Crackpot's
misinterpretation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Here's a more correct interpretation of 1 Corinthians 12:3
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/19b604efa9f62a80

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"

Dr. Crackpot unwittingly confirming that he can say "Jesus is Lord"
while demon possessed LOL.

> This physician has not made that claim
> for he is not a Bible teacher

Dr. Crackpot unwittingly confirming that he doesn't understand the
Bible.
Thus Dr. Crackpot acknowledges of himself:
"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

> Any born-again Bible teacher who truthfully says they
> are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
> who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

ROFL pure delusional Crackpot nonsense which gets him kicked out of
true Christian fellowships.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'"

Yes, just like the atheist in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Dr. Crackpot's greasy hair and emaciated frame being reminiscent of
the demon possessed girl in "The Exorcist" LOL.

> Suggested additional reading:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/247e2dab00dfacb5

Indeed LOL.

> **and**
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/49952be24bf566c1

ROFL

> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Wrong: "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not
unaware of his schemes." 2 Corinthians 2:11
Dr. Crackpot has unwittingly confessed that he has been outwitted by
Satan.

> (2 Timothy 3:13).
> "But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and
> being deceived."

That's Dr. Crackpot alright, as recognized by First Baptist Church,
Woodstock:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
> LORD" as seen on YouTube:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

Dr. Crackpot is too Biblically illiterate to know that "is" doesn't
exist in Koine Greek: "oudeis dynatai eipein KYRIOS IESOUS ei me en
pneumati hagio": "no one can say Lord Jesus if not in Spirit Holy"
http://biblos.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm
The parrot did indeed say, "KYRIOS IESOUS" i.e. "Jesus [is] Lord",
being less of a birdbrain than Dr. Crackpot LOL.

And there's so much more that he's ignorant of and doesn't understand
about reading the Bible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Truth is simply reality

Yep.

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6
> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote 1
> Corinthians 12:3b.

As demonstrated by Dr. Crackpot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

> May [Dr. Crackpot's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

There goes Dr. Crackpot cursing Christians again.

> This prayer is being answered
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

Dr. Crackpot can't even figure out that Feb 3, 2012 was more than six
months ago ROFL.

Meanwhile:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06e0dd73f89d8b8b

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/06e0dd73f89d8b8b

--
Hunger is starvation:

A Google search for the word "hunger" in conjunction with the word
"starvation" produced these synonymous results:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 31, 2012, 9:57:04 PM10/31/12

ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ

Nov 1, 2012, 1:10:32 AM11/1/12
1 Corinthians, chapter 12:

Concerning Spiritual Gifts

The Use of Spiritual Gifts

1"Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be
unaware. 2 You know that when you were pagans, you were led astray to
the mute idols, however you were led. 3 Therefore I make known to you
that no one speaking by the Spirit[a] of God says, “Jesus is
accursed”; and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy
Spirit[a]”

The cross reference [a] given twice for speaking by the Holy Spirit
is, Acts 2:4:
"All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in
other tongues as the Spirit enabled them."

The topic Paul is addressing in 1 Corinthians 12:3 is, the Holy Spirit
gift of tongues (speaking in other languages).

There was a problem in Corinth where people were speaking in tongues,
in the manner of their former paganism, instead of speaking in tongues
by the Holy Spirit.

This is why when it comes to speaking in tongues before others, Paul
instructs:

" 27 If anyone speaks in a tongue, it should be by two or at the most
three, and each in turn, and one must interpret; 28 but if there is no
interpreter, he must keep silent in the church; and let him speak to
himself and to God" (1 Corinthians 14:27-28)

So, what Paul is saying in 1 Corinthians 12:3 is, that no one speaking
*in tongues* by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus is accursed”; and no
one *while speaking in tongues* can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by
the Holy Spirit" (emphasis mine).

That's all Paul is addressing. The discerning of whether the speaking
of tongues in public by a person or group of people in unison, is
actually the gift tongues being spoken by way of the Holy Spirit or
[...]

That's all this verse is about: Spiritual gifts; the Spiritual gift of

A crackpot physician wrote:

“Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
Crackpot: "Jesus is LORD."
Non-christian: "So what?"
Crackpot: "Would not have been able to say that without GOD's help."
Non-christian: "Anyone can say that."
Crackpot: "Ok, go ahead and do it for me."

Non-christian/atheist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

A crackpot wrote:

> This study does exclude those of us who are the LORD's
> who simply **prove** we are born again (John 3:3 & 5) by saying "Jesus
> is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation

Why being able to say "Jesus is Lord" is not proof of being born
again, by an atheist saying it over and over: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Even a parrot can say "Jesus is Lord".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Crackpot responds:
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try. However, "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we
are not unaware of his schemes." (2 Corinthians 2:11)

In an interview at 11Alive's studio in Atlanta, GA, a crackpot
physician said...

"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

'nuff said by the crackpot himself regarding his lone false and
misleading Biblical gobbledygook interpretations.

--
Hunger is starvation.

Uergil

Nov 1, 2012, 1:19:13 AM11/1/12
In article
<b0b2af7e-1f8e-4030...@m4g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

Cary Kittrel

Nov 1, 2012, 8:17:34 AM11/1/12
"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

> Any born-again Bible teacher who truthfully says they
> are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
> who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

ROFL pure delusional Crackpot nonsense which gets him kicked out of
true Christian fellowships.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'"

Yes, just like the atheist in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Dr. Crackpot's greasy hair and emaciated frame being reminiscent of
the demon possessed girl in "The Exorcist" LOL.

> Suggested additional reading:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/247e2dab00dfacb5

Indeed LOL.

> **and**
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/49952be24bf566c1

ROFL

> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Nov 1, 2012, 3:15:00 PM11/1/12
Hunger is starvation.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 1, 2012, 7:59:38 PM11/1/12

MU

Nov 1, 2012, 8:23:20 PM11/1/12
Psycho Dr. Andrew B. Crackpot spat in vain:

> May [Crackpot's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
>
> [Crackpot's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

All you need to know in understanding the crackpot psyician:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 2, 2012, 8:03:15 PM11/2/12

Rev. Fairchild

Nov 2, 2012, 11:05:00 PM11/2/12
"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" slipping further into insanity:

> Markea's ghost will shut that accursed soul up along
> with shutting up all the other accursed souls as she destroys their
> families one by one per command. Vengeance is Mine. I shall
> avenge. -- Dr. Crackpot posing as God.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0fbc3a51527114d2

More stuff for people to forward to:

Sheriff Neil Warren, Cobb County Sheriff's Office neil.warren @
cobbcounty.org

And to Jaye Watson, from 11 Alive News, jwatson @ 11alive.com.

Alabama Board of Medical Examiners and Medical Licensure Commission of
Alabama.
http://www.albme.org/complaint.html

Central State Hospital - Georgia's hospital for the mentally ill.
http://www.centralstatehospital.org/

--
"DR ANDREW CHUNG AND EBONY BERRY ACCUSED OF STARVING DAUGHTER"
http://lapanchinadimariella.forumfree.it/?t=62125479

Uergil

Nov 3, 2012, 1:43:34 AM11/3/12
In article
<702983f7-7eb3-4aea...@j18g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 3, 2012, 8:08:42 PM11/3/12

OCeallaigh

Nov 3, 2012, 8:10:32 PM11/3/12
"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> someone whose name has been blotted (Rev3:5) from His Book

"He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will
not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name
before My Father and before His angels."

What Biblically illiterate Dr. Crackpot has failed to discern, is that
God is obviously promising that he will *not* blot out someone's name
from the Book of Life.

> (Rev20:15)

"And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the
lake of fire."

Obviously those people's names were never written in the Book of Life
to begin with.

Dr. Andrew B. Crackpot has unwittingly proven to everyone how
thoroughly inept he is at interpreting the Bible LOL.

Uergil

Nov 3, 2012, 9:05:02 PM11/3/12
In article
<3dde8ef5-75d2-405d...@g8g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 4, 2012, 8:30:42 PM11/4/12

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Nov 4, 2012, 11:10:29 PM11/4/12

Everything Andrew B. Chung writes regarding the Markea Berry case 'can
and will be held against him' - Miranda warning.

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" seeming to have gone completelly insane
wrote:

> Markea's ghost will shut that accursed soul up along
> with shutting up all the other accursed souls as she destroys their
> families one by one per command. Vengeance is Mine. I shall
> avenge. -- Dr. Crackpot posing as God.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0fbc3a51527114d2

Sadly, more stuff for people to forward as they see fit to:

Sheriff Neil Warren, Cobb County Sheriff's Office neil.warren @
cobbcounty.org

And to Jaye Watson, from 11 Alive News, jwatson @ 11alive.com.

Cobb County, GA District Attorney
http://www.cobbda.com/

FBI - Atlanta
http://www.fbi.gov/atlanta/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 5, 2012, 7:31:33 PM11/5/12

:-)

Uirgil

Nov 5, 2012, 11:50:06 PM11/5/12
In article
<36c5857f-0e27-4914...@g8g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 6, 2012, 9:02:24 PM11/6/12

Uirgil

Nov 6, 2012, 10:28:36 PM11/6/12
In article
<5c63c113-2fab-4cd1...@g8g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

:-)

Nov 7, 2012, 1:41:11 AM11/7/12
On Nov 5, 8:50 pm, Uirgil <uir...@uirgil.ur> wrote:
> In article
> <36c5857f-0e27-4914-9bb6-e0413f579...@g8g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>,
>  "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
>
> > Don't be an Ayoob:
>
> >https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> > Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> > diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>
> But not for school children when going to classes.
>
> So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
> breakfast before school.
>
> "But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
> Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
> programs aren t the problem.
> There is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
> particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a positive outcomes, he
> said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
> school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. School breakfasts are
> not making kids overweight. If they re eating two breakfasts, parents
> need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.
> Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
> breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
> of what their kids are eating.
> We don t want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
> overeating, he said. A child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
> fix.http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-progra...

:-)

Nov 7, 2012, 1:41:31 AM11/7/12
"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in vain:

> May [Andrew's's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
>
> [Andrew's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

In an interview at 11Alive's studio in Atlanta, GA, a crackpot
physician
said...

"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

'nuff said by the man himself regarding his lone false Biblical
gobbledygook interpretations.

His poor standing with actual Christians is further documented in this
transcript from a video that a crackpot physician posted to
GodTube.com and later deleted.

"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at
First Baptist Church, Woodstock.
Andrew, I need to inform you that you're not allowed to come back to
our campus.
I don't want you to show up this weekend, I don't want you to come
back, okay?
That's the decision we're making today. And you need to know if you do
come back,
we'll remove you from the property and beyond that, if you come back,
I will call the police.
Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully. Allow it to end right now.
Thank you and have a good day."

The Bible says, "While evildoers and impostors will go from bad to
worse, deceiving and being deceived" 2 Timothy 3:13

And that true Christians will be able to spot an impostor like the
crackpot physician and disagree with him,
be against him and cast him out from amongst them.

This is a description of how the crackpot physician operates in a
nutshell; how he mixes lies with the truth and creates his lone
gobbledygook pseudo-theology
Which evidence and his own testimony clearly shows that is thoroughly
rejected by actual Christians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

1 Corinthians 12:3:
"Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God
says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except
by the Holy Spirit"

Regarding the misinterpretation of this Bible verse explained and what
the verse actually means:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LL7AhTdZHas

Proof that just saying the words "Jesus is Lord" without meaning is
meaningless by an atheist saying "Jesus is Lord" over and over again
without meaning it and without being saved by it:

False premise regarding 1 Corinthians 12:3 debunked:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c99eb041e49dd5e1
>
> Non-christian: "Show me LORD Almighty GOD."
>
> Self-proclaimed-christian: "Jesus is LORD."
>
> Non-christian: "So what?"
>
> Self-proclaimed-christian: "Would not have been able to say that without GOD's help."
>
> Non-christian: "Anyone can say that."
>
> Self-proclaimed-christian: "Ok, go ahead and do it for me."

Non-christian/atheist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> Self-proclaimed-christian:
>
> This study does exclude those of us who are the LORD's
> who simply **prove** we are born again (John 3:3 & 5) by saying "Jesus
> is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation

Why that being able to say "Jesus is Lord" is not proof of being born
again by an atheist saying it over and over.

Non-christian/atheist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Even a parrot can say "Jesus is Lord".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try. However, "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we
are not unaware of his schemes." 2 Corinthians 2:11

**False hope of salvation explained - why just saying "Jesus is
Lord"... like the atheist did.... isn't enough**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Viiy5qljk94

False interpretation of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit:

> The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
> the Holy Spirit:

Correct interpretation of Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yWk0PtrhdQ

--
Hunger is starvation

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 7, 2012, 6:55:19 PM11/7/12

★★★★★

Nov 7, 2012, 9:02:52 PM11/7/12

A crackpot wrote:

> This study does exclude those of us who are the LORD's
> who simply **prove** we are born again (John 3:3 & 5) by saying "Jesus
> is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation

Why being able to say "Jesus is Lord" is not proof of being born
again, by an atheist saying it over and over: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Even a parrot can say "Jesus is Lord".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Crackpot responds:
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try. However, "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we
are not unaware of his schemes." (2 Corinthians 2:11)

In an interview at 11Alive's studio in Atlanta, GA, a crackpot
physician said...

"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

Uirgil

Nov 7, 2012, 11:06:23 PM11/7/12
In article
<88c1962d-87fe-4293...@m4g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs arenąt the problem.
łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.˛
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 8, 2012, 8:35:13 PM11/8/12

The Irishman

Nov 8, 2012, 10:08:33 PM11/8/12

Uirgil

Nov 8, 2012, 11:10:34 PM11/8/12
In article
<a533dec2-71d3-4e90...@3g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2012, 7:29:32 PM11/9/12

•*´¯`*•.¸ஐ*•.¥.•*ஐ¸.•*´¯`*•

•*´¯`*•.¸ஐ*•.¥.•*ஐ¸.•*´¯`*•

Nov 9, 2012, 8:34:00 PM11/9/12
Uirgil <uir...@uirgil.ur> wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
>
> > GysdeJongh wrote:
>
> > > And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time
> > > and out of control in classes than breakfasted and good students.
>
> > Students no longer hungry are no longer healthy
>
> They are healthier as students, than those distracted by hunger.
>
> And that Chung cannot learn this marks him as invincibly ignorant.

Uirgil

Nov 9, 2012, 10:23:37 PM11/9/12
In article
<ec805d0f-6eb6-43eb...@j18g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs arenąt the problem.
łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.˛
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

★★★★★

Nov 10, 2012, 5:57:29 AM11/10/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> someone whose name has been blotted from His Book
>
> an eternally accursed soul

“Judge not, that you be not judged" Matthew 7:1

> May [Andrew's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

"Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for
in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself" Romans 2:1

> [Andrew's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.

“For a good tree does not bear bad fruit" Matthew 7:18

> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

"Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and
thrown into the fire.” Luke 3:9

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2012, 7:41:51 PM11/10/12

o-o-o

Nov 10, 2012, 11:31:04 PM11/10/12

Uirgil

Nov 10, 2012, 11:44:47 PM11/10/12
In article
<31140c76-0918-4784...@b6g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Nov 10, 2012, 11:50:19 PM11/10/12
Andrew's internet attention has withered away like the fig
tree in Matthew 21:19 and much for the same reason.

> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Seems doubtful there ever was a blessing to begin with.
But he has managed to gain some new attention:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa1e56befc127f7a

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book

"I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life" (Rev 3:5).

Obviously a promise that someone's name will *not* be blotted out once
it's written there :-)

> (Rev20:15)

"And anyone not found written in the Book of Life" (Rev 20:15).

Obviously those people's names were never written there to begin
with.

> Behold
> as thehttp://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger

Andrw saying that "The ones who disagree with me the most... who are
against me the most, are actual Christians".

> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie.

True, as proven by an atheist saying it to make fun of this
misinterpretation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b0dacd14600c2ad

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"

Is this Andrew's unwitting confession that he's been taken captive by
the devil?

> This physician has not made that claim
> for he is not a Bible teacher

Nor does he interpret Scripture correctly and he acknowledges by
confessing:
"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

> Any born-again Bible teacher who truthfully says they
> are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
> who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

This is the sort of gobbledygook that's gotten him expelled from true
Christian fellowships:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'"

Yes, just like the atheist in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Even demons can say "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Demons are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

That must be a lie because:

> It is most assuredly, without doubt, a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c84182c553f6fbd?hl=en

Switches to yet another lie:

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOQ9-LTbos

Once again, unscriptural unorthodox mixed up gobbledygook - but some
might say that he appears demon possessed.

> Suggested additional reading:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/247e2dab00dfacb5

Indeed :-).

> **and**
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/49952be24bf566c1
>
> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try, but: "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are
not unaware of his schemes." 2 Corinthians 2:11

> (2 Timothy 3:13).
> "But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and
> being deceived."

Except for the elect who see them for what they are and expel them:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
> LORD" as seen on YouTube:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

The infinitive > irregular verb > "is" doesn't exist in Koine Greek:
"oudeis dynatai eipein KYRIOS IESOUS ei me en pneumati hagio": "no one
can say Lord Jesus if not in Spirit Holy"
http://biblos.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm
The parrot did indeed say, "KYRIOS IESOUS" i.e. "Jesus Lord"

> For example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Truth is simply reality

Yep.

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6
> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote
> 1 Corinthians 12:3b.

As demonstrated here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

> May [Andrew's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

There goes Andrew cursing Christians again <sigh>...

> This prayer is being answered:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

From the same thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2130bd18842c13e3
A hoax perpetrated by a clone, more than 6 months ago :-)

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0168fcef73d5713e?

From the same thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/01f8276f28a36d55
An obvious Fool's Day joke saying Brian Gene Kelley died, posted on
April 1st :-)

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5414d2cf7aa83c5?

Containing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Y3nbNFir8
A video showing a healthy BMI of 21 (160 lbs) and looking younger than
his being 55 at the time :-)

Proof that Andrew B. Chung's "prayers" of this nature go
unanswered :-)

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD is alive and very well :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/5f88a360d1c8766f

> Meanwhile this physician

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5d41a331208c0306

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/45876ad33454c51e

--
Hunger is starvation:

A Google search for the word "hunger" in conjunction with the word
"starvation" produced these synonymous results:

"Starvation: The term hunger refers to the symptoms and effects of
starvation. According to the World Health Organization, hunger is the
single gravest threat to the world"

"Starve | Define Starve at Dictionary.com
to cause to starve; kill, weaken, or reduce by lack of food by
hunger":
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/starve

"The world hunger problem: Facts, figures and statistics":
http://library.thinkquest.org/C002291/high/present/stats.htm

"Global Hunger - Bread for the World: Have Faith. End Hunger":
http://www.bread.org/hunger/global/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2012, 8:40:00 PM11/11/12

Uirgil

Nov 12, 2012, 12:31:10 AM11/12/12
In article
<5d534cfb-b850-4c6c...@j18g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 12, 2012, 6:53:07 PM11/12/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 14, 2012, 4:43:25 AM11/14/12

Hunger is starvation

Nov 14, 2012, 4:51:32 AM11/14/12

Everything Andrew B. Chung writes regarding the Markea Berry case 'can
and will be held against him' - Miranda warning.

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" seeming to have gone completely insane
wrote:

> Markea's ghost will shut that accursed soul up along
> with shutting up all the other accursed souls as she destroys their
> families one by one per command. Vengeance is Mine. I shall
> avenge. -- Dr. Crackpot posing as God.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0fbc3a51527114d2

Sadly, more stuff for people to forward as they see fit to:

Sheriff Neil Warren, Cobb County Sheriff's Office neil.warren @
cobbcounty.org

And to Jaye Watson, from 11 Alive News, jwatson @ 11alive.com.

Cobb County, GA District Attorney
http://www.cobbda.com/

FBI - Atlanta
http://www.fbi.gov/atlanta/

Alabama Board of Medical Examiners and Medical Licensure Commission of
Alabama.
http://www.albme.org/complaint.html

Central State Hospital - Georgia's hospital for the mentally ill.
http://www.centralstatehospital.org/

--
"DR ANDREW CHUNG AND EBONY BERRY ACCUSED OF STARVING DAUGHTER"
http://lapanchinadimariella.forumfree.it/?t=62125479

Hunger is starvation

Nov 14, 2012, 4:08:30 PM11/14/12
Uirgil <uir...@uirgil.ur> wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
>
> > GysdeJongh wrote:
>
> > > And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time
> > > and out of control in classes than breakfasted and good students.
>
> > Students no longer hungry are no longer healthy
>
> They are healthier as students, than those distracted by hunger.
>
> And that Chung cannot learn this marks him as invincibly ignorant.

Hunger is starvation

Nov 15, 2012, 2:10:35 AM11/15/12
Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:

> "Andrew B. Ching, MD/PhD" wrote:
>
> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie.

Even demons can say "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Demons don't have mouths for they are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

That must be a lie because earlier Andrew proclaimed:

> It is most assuredly, without doubt, a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c84182c553f6fbd?hl=en

Then Andrew switches to yet another lie:

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

Some might say he certainly appears demon possessed :-)

Hunger is starvation

Nov 15, 2012, 3:55:09 AM11/15/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> "For it is GOD's will that by doing good you should silence the
> ignorant talk of foolish people. Live as free people, but do not use
> your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as GOD's slaves." (1 Peter
> 2:15-16)

That's what I'm here for, to silence the ignorance of a foolish pseudo-
christian physician. And to expose the evil he tries to cloak with
Bible verses, and lies he falsely attributes to the Holy Spirit; thus
boldly mocking God.

Like Dr. Getz says, lies blended with truth. Chung's loner singular
homespun self serving gobbledygook that is rejected by mainstream
orthodox Christianity; hence Chung's expulsion from mainstream
orthodox fellowships.

Dr. Gene Getz describing Andrew B. Chung to a tee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Pastor Bertoli also describing Andrew B. Chung to a tee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

First Baptist Church, Woodstock also describing Andrew B. Chung to a
tee:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/05ae045d939a613d

Thanks for the reminder of why I'm doing this :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2012, 8:05:55 PM11/15/12

Uirgil

Nov 15, 2012, 9:08:58 PM11/15/12
In article
<9d5e649c-cba8-439d...@a14g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

Don't follow Chung's insane regimen. Consider Markea Blakely-Berry

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 16, 2012, 6:45:48 AM11/16/12

Hunger is starvation

Nov 16, 2012, 6:57:25 AM11/16/12
Happy Oyster <-*-*.@.*-*-> wrote:

> Duke wrote:
>
> > Markea Berry isn't eating anything today because of you.
>
> So it is. she is dead. And Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung shits on her grave.

By telling everyone how Markea Blakely-Berry is going murder people's
family members as a ghost <sigh>.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in vain:

> May [Chung's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
>
> [Chung's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f2992b2eebc1081

Reported as forwarded by several people to investigators in the Markea
Berry case such as:

Sheriff Neil Warren, Cobb County Sheriff's Office neil.warren @
cobbcounty.org

And to Jaye Watson, from 11 Alive News, jwatson @ 11alive.com.

Cobb County, GA District Attorney
http://www.cobbda.com/

Also for consideration:

FBI - Atlanta
http://www.fbi.gov/atlanta/

Alabama Board of Medical Examiners and Medical Licensure Commission of
Alabama.
http://www.albme.org/complaint.html

Central State Hospital - Georgia's hospital for the mentally ill.
http://www.centralstatehospital.org/

"Anyone wanting to ensure this cracked nut doesn't get someone else
killed should do the same."

11 Alive News interview with Andrew B. Chung regarding the case:
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=251415

Headlines regarding Markea Berry case:

Uirgil

Nov 16, 2012, 8:24:43 PM11/16/12
In article
<ee724d07-d180-455d...@y8g2000yqy.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

Better an Ayoob than a Chung!
Ask Chung what Markea Blakely-Berry thinks about hunger and starvation!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 18, 2012, 10:05:52 PM11/18/12

Vurgil

Nov 18, 2012, 11:55:49 PM11/18/12
In article
<ee24a8f6-b9d2-428e...@r6g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Don't be an Ayoob:

Better to be Keith Ayoob than that criminal cretin calling itself Chung.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2012, 7:49:46 PM11/19/12

Hunger is starvation

Nov 19, 2012, 9:17:06 PM11/19/12
"mercy" wrote:

> A paranoid schizophrenic
>
> For the last decade this disorder has advanced by degree in Dr. Chung.
>
> Shouldn't we now stop poking sticks at a sick man?
>
> It is like stealing the cane from a blind person for sport.
>
> What is there to gain by it?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/873d27d604e21793

In the words of his best buddy:

It's outside of your realm of serious thought that a a group based
on cardiology might not be the best place to libel, troll and pass
bad, unprofessional and unsolicited advice.

I for one don't feel a bit bad for him either. He's a career whiner,
a Usenet abuser, an exposed forger, and a pathological liar. Wrap that
with his "Oh gosh, it's not my fault, I've got a screw loose" mantra,
gee, what a perfect guy for a cardiology newsgroup.

Either one alone is reason enough to use him for target practice. Put
the any of the two together and it's almost morally wrong to not beat
him with a brick every chance you get.

MU
--
A Google search of "Andrew Chung and Markea Berry" produced the
following:

[...]

It is loading more messages.