Weightloss Surgery?

I Worry

Mar 30, 2012, 4:59:43 PM3/30/12
Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?

Julie Bove

Mar 30, 2012, 5:19:47 PM3/30/12

"I Worry" <MEC...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?

No.

outsider

Mar 30, 2012, 6:59:16 PM3/30/12
On 3/30/2012 2:59 PM, I Worry wrote:
> Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?

Yes, in a heartbeat.

Scout

Mar 30, 2012, 6:50:19 PM3/30/12

"I Worry" wrote in message

Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?

I have found getting my weight down , eating 5 or 6 meals and snacks a day,
and keeping the portions small, I can eat what I want and my diabetes is
under control.

I don't count carbs or calories either. I find the most important thing to
me in keeping my diabetes numbers good is to keep my weight under control.
Also I get a lot of exercise by doing yard work and keeping my

house maintained.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 30, 2012, 9:15:30 PM3/30/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

Instead, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

Julie Bove

Mar 30, 2012, 10:39:11 PM3/30/12

"Scout" <donbl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
How is it that you can eat what you want? I want beans, rice. popcorn,
maybe some Twizzlers and Swedish Fish. I could never eat all of those
things, lose weight or keep my BG in line.

Scout

Mar 31, 2012, 4:29:25 AM3/31/12

"Julie Bove" wrote in message news:jl5qoj$e1f$1...@dont-email.me...
Numerous meals and snacks daily plus Portion Control.

Julie Bove

Mar 31, 2012, 4:48:18 AM3/31/12

"Scout" <donbl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Well... What sorts of things do you eat?

Tiger Lily

Apr 1, 2012, 2:44:09 AM4/1/12
Are your meals made of popcorn, twizzlers, swedish fish, lots of rice
and beans?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 1, 2012, 9:02:16 PM4/1/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

Beverly Trice

Apr 2, 2012, 3:53:19 PM4/2/12

"I Worry" <MEC...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?

Just wondering what happened to my post on this subject.....anybody see it?
I sure don't....

Bev

W. Baker

Apr 2, 2012, 4:20:02 PM4/2/12
Beverly Trice <samba...@charter.net> wrote:

: "I Worry" <MEC...@webtv.net> wrote in message
I did not see an earlier post by you on this thread.

Wendy

Ozgirl

Apr 2, 2012, 7:02:48 PM4/2/12
I didn't see it Bev, could you repost? Your weight loss surgery is
always a good topic xx

"Beverly Trice" <samba...@charter.net> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 3, 2012, 7:09:27 PM4/3/12

Beverly Trice

Apr 3, 2012, 2:03:11 AM4/3/12

"Ozgirl" <are_we_t...@maccas.com> wrote in message
I'll try to reconstruct as best I can, Jan.

First of all, weight loss surgery is NOT a cure for diabetes. You may slow
down the acceleration of symptoms, or alleviate symptoms altogether with
tight diet control, but you will still be diabetic. In my case, I had
multiple serious health issues, and felt that I would literally be dead in
months if I didn't quickly lose weight. I had gastric bypass surgery, lost
about 80lbs, and have kept it off due to eating much smaller meals and
changing the type of foods I ate. Of course I eat things I shouldn't on
occasion, but that has to be the exception, not the rule. I find that I
actually prefer healthier foods to higher fat/ sugary options these days.

Even if the surgery had been a sure-fire cure for diabetes, I would never
have had it on that basis alone. It was a very serious decision, and it
literally was a life and death choice for me. Am I glad I did it?
Yes....in spite of some side effects that I have experienced, it was the
right option for me. But I am always very careful when I discuss that
option with others who might be looking for a quick fix......it is ANYTHING
but the "easy way out".

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 4, 2012, 8:57:18 PM4/4/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2012, 9:36:32 PM4/5/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2012, 9:36:03 PM4/6/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 8, 2012, 1:43:08 AM4/8/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 9, 2012, 5:12:38 AM4/9/12

I Worry

Apr 10, 2012, 12:23:59 AM4/10/12
Never seen your post. Could you repost it?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 12, 2012, 2:02:31 AM4/12/12

GysdeJongh

Apr 12, 2012, 5:16:43 AM4/12/12
I Worry wrote:
> Never seen your post. Could you repost it?

sure, do you have a stamp ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2012, 12:59:18 AM4/13/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 14, 2012, 3:45:04 AM4/14/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 17, 2012, 11:03:21 PM4/17/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 19, 2012, 10:53:42 PM4/19/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2012, 5:01:27 AM4/21/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 23, 2012, 2:28:21 AM4/23/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 24, 2012, 10:21:33 PM4/24/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 26, 2012, 9:25:46 PM4/26/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 27, 2012, 6:35:42 PM4/27/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 28, 2012, 8:34:38 PM4/28/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 29, 2012, 10:37:26 PM4/29/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 1, 2012, 4:17:36 AM5/1/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 2, 2012, 7:33:59 AM5/2/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 3, 2012, 10:28:27 PM5/3/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2012, 10:07:33 PM5/4/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2012, 1:48:53 AM5/6/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2012, 7:55:22 AM5/7/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2012, 9:14:14 PM5/8/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 9, 2012, 8:48:05 PM5/9/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2012, 11:57:44 PM5/10/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 12, 2012, 3:26:57 AM5/12/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 12, 2012, 3:25:20 AM5/12/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 13, 2012, 5:32:45 AM5/13/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 14, 2012, 10:54:08 PM5/14/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 18, 2012, 3:55:27 AM5/18/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 20, 2012, 7:25:08 PM5/20/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 27, 2012, 9:03:32 PM5/27/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 3, 2012, 9:51:02 PM6/3/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4651c49ba697d8af?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 10, 2012, 6:04:42 PM6/10/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0e719da5c2d970ca?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 17, 2012, 8:31:45 PM6/17/12

Ken

Jun 17, 2012, 9:59:34 PM6/17/12
!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 18, 2012, 12:47:42 AM6/18/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2012, 8:16:54 PM6/24/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 1, 2012, 8:17:05 PM7/1/12

"losing face"

Jul 2, 2012, 10:26:24 AM7/2/12

http://southcobb.patch.com/articles/mableton-cardiologist-may-have-influenced-mo
ther-to-starve-teen

Shame. "First do no harm" is the oath a doctor takes.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jul 2, 2012, 1:04:50 PM7/2/12
Keith Ayoob, director of the nutrition clinic at the Rose F. Kennedy
Center in the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, called
Chung's two-pound rule "disturbing".

http://southcobb.patch.com/articles/mableton-cardiologist-may-have-influenced-mother-to-starve-

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD - Behavioral Science.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2012, 10:43:20 PM7/10/12
Julie Bove wrote:

> "I'm starving!"

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df55a119465c1?

> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG was not
> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121 before
> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of veggies in
> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the breakfast
> insulin tomorrow. But...
>
> I am starving!

No you are not.

> Why?

Because starving people are dying from **weeks** of not eating and
dying people can't eat (i.e. are not hungry) much less type and post
on Usenet.

> Could it be that I am now digesting my food?

Being hungry means being able to digest food.

> I just don't know.

You are suffering terribly from the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis
25:32) delusion which scrambles the mind:

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

> Ate a handful of peanuts. Didn't quell the hunger.

That which kills the hunger would be killing you.

If you were to increase the amount of peanuts to 100 lbs, it would
likely kill the hunger and you.

> So I ate a bowl of little dill pickles and a few black olives. Still hungry. Grrr...

Yes, your "hunger is starvation" delusion is what caused you to have
type-2 diabetes from the outset.

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

So don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91c1431a6b413912?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 10, 2012, 10:44:37 PM7/10/12

panamfloyd@hotmail.com rade

Jul 10, 2012, 11:27:44 PM7/10/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2012, 8:27:28 PM7/20/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2012, 9:27:12 PM7/30/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 8, 2012, 9:40:38 PM8/8/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 22, 2012, 8:42:13 PM8/22/12

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Aug 22, 2012, 9:24:50 PM8/22/12
On 8/22/2012 8:42 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

Everyone knows the feeling of starving, it's ok to feel you're starving,
but now we must find the why for that feeling.

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df465c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG
was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121
before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of
veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the
breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!

Julie, let Jimmy give insight on why you girls feel you're always
*starving*.

> No you are not.

You see Dr sightwalker is right, you're not really starving for food,
but *starving* for sex, making baby. Mother nature/evolution over aeons
programed you to know fat was the healthy way to have children. Hence
this is one of the reasons on average the fat women can enjoy sex more
than her skinny counter part. Fat gives you the feeling of security,
skinny and you'll be more suicidal. Why do you think men take ladies out
to eat? It's to ready them for sex! That's why a medium pizza and a
little sex work so well together. Beer gives a filling feeling too and a
little buzz, hence beer is great for sexual stimulation.

This is from Jimmy not some text book but true none the less, I say have
a BLT and beer then go bang them calories off doing your part to make
someone else happy too.

I hope this helps you understand your *starving* is coming from your
loin's, telling you to have beer and get wild! If you *starve* a lot,
drink lite beer and enjoy having the extra pounds pounded off.

The tripe about omars or omers or whatever from sightwalker makes for
wonderful humor, but from a dreadfully sick chap who may only want to
sell you his little diet book and not care about your well being?

Do for free as Jimmy tells ya, and make the world a better place.
Jimmy "vote King Obama" Alpha GeD

Calvin Ramsey

Aug 22, 2012, 10:44:28 PM8/22/12
Jimmy Alpha GeD <jimmy...@operamail.com> wrote:
> drink lite beer and enjoy having the extra pounds pounded off.
>
> The tripe about omars or omers or whatever from sightwalker makes for
> wonderful humor, but from a dreadfully sick chap who may only want to
> sell you his little diet book and not care about your well being?
>
> Do for free as Jimmy tells ya, and make the world a better place.
> Jimmy "vote King Obama" Alpha GeD

The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his
certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.

This is the place for theists.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2012, 11:17:35 PM9/4/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 18, 2012, 10:09:17 PM9/18/12

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Sep 28, 2012, 11:45:16 PM9/28/12
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

Everyone knows the feeling of starving, it's ok to feel you're starving,
but now we must find the "why" for that feeling.

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df465c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG
was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121
before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of
veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the
breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!

Julie, let Jimmy give insight on why you girls feel you are always
*starving*.

> No you are not.

You see Dr sightwalker is right, you're not really starving for food,
but *starving* for sex, making baby. Mother nature/evolution over aeons
programed you to know fat was the healthy way to have children. Hence
this is one of the reasons on average the fat women can enjoy sex more
than her skinny counter part. Fat gives you the feeling of security,
skinny and you'll be more suicidal. Why do you think men take ladies out
to eat? It's to ready them for sex! That's why a medium pizza and a
little sex work so well together. Beer gives a filling feeling too and a
little buzz, hence beer is great for sexual simulations. Remember your
over eating is basically a substitute for your lack of sex. Hence more
food equals a need for more sex, not a diet.

This is from Jimmy not some text book but true none the less, I say have
a BLT and beer then go bang them calories off doing your part to make
someone else happy as you help find yourself.

I hope this helps you understand your *starving* is coming from your
loin's, telling you to have beer and get wild! If you *starve* a lot,
drink lite beer and enjoy having the extra pounds pounded off.

The tripe about omars or omers or whatever from sightwalker makes for
wonderful humor, but from a dreadfully sick chap who may only want to
sell you his little diet book and not care about your well being? One
has perhaps died from under eating who may have been under the two pound
diet, we don't want you to be number two.

Do for free as Jimmy tells ya, and make the world a better place.
Jimmy "vote King Obama out" Alpha GeD

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Sep 28, 2012, 11:49:28 PM9/28/12
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

Everyone knows the feeling of starving, it's ok to feel you're starving,
but now we must find the "why" for that feeling.

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df465c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG
was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121
before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of
veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the
breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Sep 28, 2012, 11:54:33 PM9/28/12
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

Everyone knows the feeling of starving, it's ok to feel you're starving,
but now we must find the "why" for that feeling.

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df465c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG
was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121
before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of
veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the
breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!

Julie, let Jimmy give insight on why you girls feel you are always
*starving*.

> No you are not.

You see Dr sightwalker is right, you're not really starving for food,
but *starving* for sex, making baby. Mother nature/evolution over aeons
programed you to know fat was the healthy way to have children. Hence
this is one of the reasons on average the fat women can enjoy sex more
than her skinny counter part. Fat gives you the feeling of security,
skinny and you'll be more suicidal. Why do you think men take ladies out
to eat? It's to ready them for sex! That's why a medium pizza and a
little sex work so well together. Beer gives a filling feeling too and a
little buzz, hence beer is great for sexual simulations. Remember your
over eating is basically a substitute for your lack of sex. Hence more
food equals a need for more sex, not a diet.

This is from Jimmy not some text book but true none the less, I say have
a BLT and beer then go bang them calories off doing your part to make
someone else happy as you help find yourself.

I hope this helps you understand your *starving* is coming from your
loin's, telling you to have beer and get wild! If you *starve* a lot,
drink lite beer and enjoy having the extra pounds pounded off.

The tripe about omars or omers or whatever from sightwalker makes for
wonderful humor, but from a dreadfully sick chap who may only want to
sell you his little diet book and not care about your well being? One
has perhaps died from under eating who may have been under the two pound
diet, we don't want you to be number two.

Do for free as Jimmy tells ya, and make the world a better place.
Jimmy "vote King Obama out" Alpha GeD

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Sep 28, 2012, 11:54:48 PM9/28/12
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

Everyone knows the feeling of starving, it's ok to feel you're starving,
but now we must find the "why" for that feeling.

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df465c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG
was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121
before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of
veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the
breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 7, 2012, 8:03:07 PM10/7/12
http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Uirgil

Oct 7, 2012, 11:05:42 PM10/7/12
In article
<d6fa4efd-b782-41a8...@n2g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob

Better to be an Ayoob than a cheater like Chung!

"But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition
Clinic at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs arenąt the problem.
łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.˛
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

Thomas Trotter

Oct 7, 2012, 11:08:28 PM10/7/12
On Aug 22, 10:44 pm, Calvin Ramsey <calvinram...@live.com> wrote:
this is bullshit

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2012, 7:54:47 PM10/28/12

Uergil

Oct 28, 2012, 8:31:57 PM10/28/12
In article
<39db0144-43e4-4696...@q16g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

[...]

And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time and
out of control in classes than breakfasted and good students.
--
"Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less
remote from the- truth who believes nothing than

oceall...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2012, 6:30:44 AM10/29/12
"Dr. Jesus" <bellyfl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=251415
>
> Chunk apparently doesn't want people to see this. All the more reason
> to watch.

There's one thing to keep in mind regarding the crackpot physician; in
his mind he is always right. *Always*. That's why he publishes a
letter form his superior telling him he was fired for being an unfit
physician. In his mind they were wrong, they were unfit, they were
all at fault. Everyone was in the wrong, except for him.

Same goes for the voice-mail he posted from a church banning him from
returning. Again, in his mind, he did nothing wrong. He was 100%
right. It's all of them who were wrong, they were unfit, they were at
fault. Everyone is wrong, except for him.

He says pointblank in the interview, that the people who disagree with
him the most, who are against him the most, are actual Christians
regarding his gobbledygook interpretations. But once again, that's
because in his mind, he is right and all of them are wrong.

This is because, in his mind he has convinced himself that his every
thought comes to him directly from God. Therefore since God can't be
wrong about anything, then neither can he be wrong about anything. In
his mind, to disagree with him is to disagree with God Himself.

In his mind, when you're listening to that video, you are listening to
God Himself speaking directly through Andrew B. Chung.

It's all summed up in this short message from Dr. Gene Getz :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Or in this one from pastor Tommy Bertoli:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

Gene Getz: http://ccbt.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7&Itemid=12

Tommy Bertoli: http://www.tommybertoli.com/

Note in the second message how Bertoli talks about arrogance and then
do a Google groups search for how often Chung has been called
arrogant. There's so much of what both Getz and Bertoli say, that
seems to so directly apply to Andrew B. Chung it's as if they are
specifically talking about him . And basically that's exactly what
they are doing.

It gives one an exact blueprint of the sort of individual Andrew B.
Chung is.

Those messages. Combined with his self published letter of termination
and his self published verbal banishment from an ordinary mainstream
orthodox Christian fellowship, tells you all you need to know about
Andrew B. Chung in a nutshell.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0155115b8f5508a8

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f2992b2eebc1081

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2012, 7:54:10 PM11/10/12

James R.

Nov 10, 2012, 9:26:03 PM11/10/12

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message
lies

o-o-o

Nov 10, 2012, 11:38:53 PM11/10/12
Andrew's internet attention has withered away like the fig
tree in Matthew 21:19 and much for the same reason.

> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Seems doubtful there ever was a blessing to begin with.
But he has managed to gain some new attention:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa1e56befc127f7a

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book

"I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life" (Rev 3:5).

Obviously a promise that someone's name will *not* be blotted out once
it's written there :-)

> (Rev20:15)

"And anyone not found written in the Book of Life" (Rev 20:15).

Obviously those people's names were never written there to begin
with.

> Behold
> as thehttp://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger

Andrw saying that "The ones who disagree with me the most... who are
against me the most, are actual Christians".

> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie.

True, as proven by an atheist saying it to make fun of this
misinterpretation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Here's a more correct interpretation of 1 Corinthians 12:3
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b0dacd14600c2ad

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"

Is this Andrew's unwitting confession that he's been taken captive by
the devil?

> This physician has not made that claim
> for he is not a Bible teacher

Nor does he interpret Scripture correctly and he acknowledges by
confessing:
"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

> Any born-again Bible teacher who truthfully says they
> are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
> who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

This is the sort of gobbledygook that's gotten him expelled from true
Christian fellowships:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'"

Yes, just like the atheist in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Even demons can say "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Demons are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

That must be a lie because:

> It is most assuredly, without doubt, a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c84182c553f6fbd?hl=en

Switches to yet another lie:

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOQ9-LTbos

Once again, unscriptural unorthodox mixed up gobbledygook - but some
might say that he appears demon possessed.

> Suggested additional reading:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/247e2dab00dfacb5

Indeed :-).

> **and**
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/49952be24bf566c1
>
> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try, but: "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are
not unaware of his schemes." 2 Corinthians 2:11

> (2 Timothy 3:13).
> "But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and
> being deceived."

Except for the elect who see them for what they are and expel them:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
> LORD" as seen on YouTube:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

The infinitive > irregular verb > "is" doesn't exist in Koine Greek:
"oudeis dynatai eipein KYRIOS IESOUS ei me en pneumati hagio": "no one
can say Lord Jesus if not in Spirit Holy"
http://biblos.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm
The parrot did indeed say, "KYRIOS IESOUS" i.e. "Jesus Lord"

> For example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Truth is simply reality

Yep.

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6
> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote
> 1 Corinthians 12:3b.

As demonstrated here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

> May [Andrew's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

There goes Andrew cursing Christians again <sigh>...

> This prayer is being answered:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

From the same thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2130bd18842c13e3
A hoax perpetrated by a clone, more than 6 months ago :-)

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0168fcef73d5713e?

From the same thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/01f8276f28a36d55
An obvious Fool's Day joke saying Brian Gene Kelley died, posted on
April 1st :-)

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5414d2cf7aa83c5?

Containing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Y3nbNFir8
A video showing a healthy BMI of 21 (160 lbs) and looking younger than
his being 55 at the time :-)

Proof that Andrew B. Chung's "prayers" of this nature go
unanswered :-)

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD is alive and very well :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/5f88a360d1c8766f

> Meanwhile this physician

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5d41a331208c0306

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/45876ad33454c51e

--
Hunger is starvation:

A Google search for the word "hunger" in conjunction with the word
"starvation" produced these synonymous results:

"Starvation: The term hunger refers to the symptoms and effects of
starvation. According to the World Health Organization, hunger is the
single gravest threat to the world"

"Starve | Define Starve at Dictionary.com
to cause to starve; kill, weaken, or reduce by lack of food by
hunger":
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/starve

"The world hunger problem: Facts, figures and statistics":
http://library.thinkquest.org/C002291/high/present/stats.htm

"Global Hunger - Bread for the World: Have Faith. End Hunger":
http://www.bread.org/hunger/global/

"Hunger and Children in America: A Slow and Steady Starvation":
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/US/hunger-children-america-slow-steady-starvation/story?id=14328390#.UDuKMfVvF48

"Hunger Starvation":
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

"Stop Hunger Now":
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Uirgil

Nov 10, 2012, 11:46:34 PM11/10/12
In article
<7e334b31-1880-4459...@r5g2000yqo.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Nov 10, 2012, 11:47:02 PM11/10/12
Uirgil <uir...@uirgil.ur> wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
>
> > GysdeJongh wrote:
>
> > > And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time
> > > and out of control in classes than breakfasted and good students.
>
> > Students no longer hungry are no longer healthy
>
> They are healthier as students, than those distracted by hunger.
>
> And that Chung cannot learn this marks him as invincibly ignorant.

.

Nov 11, 2012, 8:43:51 AM11/11/12
[...]

Also discovered was:

"OVERWEIGHT DIABETES PATIENTS LIVE LONGER":
http://www.redorbit.com/news/video/health_2/1112679920/overweight-diabetes-patients-live-longer/

"Overweight, obese people living longer even with diabetes":
http://preview.tinyurl.com/9tpfk43

"Study: Overweight People Live Longer":
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

"Excess Pounds, but Not Too Many, May Lead to Longer Life":
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/26/health/26weight.html

"Portland researchers find slightly overweight people live longer than
normal-weight people":
http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2009/06/portland_researchers_find_slig.html

"A Little Extra Weight Protects People From Early Death":
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090623133523.htm

.

Nov 12, 2012, 12:01:08 AM11/12/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> someone whose name has been blotted from His Book
>
> an eternally accursed soul

"Judge not, that you be not judged" Matthew 7:1

> May [Andrew's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

"Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in
whatever you judge another you condemn yourself" Romans 2:1

> [Andrew's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance
> on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.

"For a good tree does not bear bad fruit" Matthew 7:18

> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

"Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown
into the fire." Luke 3:9

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Nov 12, 2012, 2:58:27 AM11/12/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> someone whose name has been blotted from His Book
>
> an eternally accursed soul

“Judge not, that you be not judged" Matthew 7:1

> May [Andrew's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Nov 12, 2012, 3:03:49 AM11/12/12

A Google search of "Andrew Chung Starvation" produced the following:

DR ANDREW CHUNG AND EBONY BERRY ACCUSED OF STARVING DAUGHTER
http://lapanchinadimariella.forumfree.it/?t=62125479

Ebony Berry, Mom who starved teen daughter Markea to death, linked to
'hunger' cure Doc (Video)
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ebony-berry-mom-starved-teen-daughter-markea-death-linked-hunger-cure-doc-video-article-1.1103172

Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's ...
http://www.atoast2wealth.com/2012/06/27/update-dr-andrew-chung-admits-he-spoke-with-starved-teens-mom-ebony-berry/

Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's mom ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TJE0OPIR81HG0GU23

"Being Hungry is Wonderful": Mother Who Allegedly Starved Daughter as Part
of a “Hunger Cult”
http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/06/black-news/woman-starves-her-daughter-to-death-as-part-of-a-cult/#

Dr Andrew Chung advocates 'wonderfully hungry' and is friends with Ebony
Berry, accused of starving daughter
http://entertainment.topnewstoday.org/music/article/2644930/

The doctor behind the ‘hunger cult’ that obsessed a mother who ‘starved her
16-year-old daughter to death’
http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-doctor-behind-the-hunger-cult-that-obsessed-a-mother-who-starved-her-16-year-old-daughter-to-death/#.T_HazM0pCh0

--
Hunger is starvation.

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Nov 12, 2012, 3:06:41 AM11/12/12

~ol^/V\^lo~

Nov 12, 2012, 4:35:30 AM11/12/12
Uirgil <uir...@uirgil.ur> wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
>
> > GysdeJongh wrote:
>
> > > And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time
> > > and out of control in classes than breakfasted and good students.
>
> > Students no longer hungry are no longer healthy
>
> They are healthier as students, than those distracted by hunger.
>
> And that Chung cannot learn this marks him as invincibly ignorant.

"Hunger and Children in America: A Slow and Steady Starvation":
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/US/hunger-children-america-slow-steady-starvation/story?id=14328390#.UDuKMfVvF48

~ol^/V\^lo~

Nov 12, 2012, 4:36:56 AM11/12/12
1 Corinthians, chapter 12:

Concerning Spiritual Gifts

The Use of Spiritual Gifts

1"Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware.
2 You know that when you were pagans, you were led astray to the mute idols,
however you were led. 3 Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking
by the Spirit[a] of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say,
"Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit[a]"

The cross reference [a] given twice for speaking by the Holy Spirit is, Acts
2:4:
"All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other
tongues as the Spirit enabled them."

The topic Paul is addressing in 1 Corinthians 12:3 is, the Holy Spirit gift
of tongues (speaking in other languages).

There was a problem in Corinth where people were speaking in tongues, in the
manner of their former paganism, instead of speaking in tongues by the Holy
Spirit.

This is why when it comes to speaking in tongues before others, Paul
instructs:

"27 If anyone speaks in a tongue, it should be by two or at the most three,
and each in turn, and one must interpret; 28 but if there is no interpreter,
he must keep silent in the church; and let him speak to himself and to God"
(1 Corinthians 14:27-28)

So, what Paul is saying in 1 Corinthians 12:3 is, that no one speaking *in
tongues* by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one *while
speaking in tongues* can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit"
(emphasis mine).

That's all Paul is addressing. The discerning of whether the speaking of
tongues in public by a person or group of people in unison, is actually the
gift tongues being spoken by way of the Holy Spirit or not.

I've heard this story from several sources over the years: A man invited an
exchange student from China to a service being held at his church, where
there was a lot of unchecked speaking in tongues going on. During the
service when several people in the congregation started speaking in tongues,
the exchange student got up, ran down the corridor and bolted out the door.
The man followed after the exchange student and found her in the parking lot
shaking and crying. When he asked her what was wrong, she told him that the
people speaking in tongues were cursing Jesus in her language.

In other words, they were not speaking in tongues by way of the Holy Spirit.

So once again, this is why Paul said in 1 Corinthians 12:3, "no one speaking
*in tongues* by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one
*while speaking in tongues*, "Jesus is Lord," can say except by the Holy
Spirit" (emphasis mine).

That's all this verse is about: Spiritual gifts; the Spiritual gift of
speaking in other languages.

False premise regarding 1 Corinthians 12:3 debunked:

A crackpot physician wrote:

"Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c99eb041e49dd5e1

Non-christian: "Show me LORD Almighty GOD."
Crackpot: "Jesus is LORD."
Non-christian: "So what?"
Crackpot: "Would not have been able to say that without GOD's help."
Non-christian: "Anyone can say that."
Crackpot: "Ok, go ahead and do it for me."

Non-christian/atheist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

A crackpot wrote:

> This study does exclude those of us who are the LORD's
> who simply **prove** we are born again (John 3:3 & 5) by saying "Jesus
> is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation

Why being able to say "Jesus is Lord" is not proof of being born again, by
an atheist saying it over and over:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Even a parrot can say "Jesus is Lord".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

Crackpot responds:
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try. However, "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not
unaware of his schemes." (2 Corinthians 2:11)

In an interview at 11Alive's studio in Atlanta, GA, a crackpot physician
said...

"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

'nuff said by the crackpot himself regarding his lone false and misleading
Biblical gobbledygook interpretations.

~ol^/V\^lo~

Nov 12, 2012, 4:37:31 AM11/12/12
"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in vain:

> May [Andrew's's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
>
> [Andrew's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance
> on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

In an interview at 11Alive's studio in Atlanta, GA, a crackpot physician
said...

"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

'nuff said by the man himself regarding his lone false Biblical gobbledygook
interpretations.

His poor standing with actual Christians is further documented in this
transcript from a video that a crackpot physician posted to GodTube.com and
later deleted.

"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at First
Baptist Church, Woodstock.
Andrew, I need to inform you that you're not allowed to come back to our
campus.
I don't want you to show up this weekend, I don't want you to come back,
okay?
That's the decision we're making today. And you need to know if you do come
back,
we'll remove you from the property and beyond that, if you come back, I will
call the police.
Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully. Allow it to end right now. Thank
you and have a good day."

The Bible says, "While evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse,
deceiving and being deceived" 2 Timothy 3:13

And that true Christians will be able to spot an impostor like the crackpot
physician and disagree with him,
be against him and cast him out from amongst them.

This is a description of how the crackpot physician operates in a nutshell;
how he mixes lies with the truth and creates his lone gobbledygook
pseudo-theology
Which evidence and his own testimony clearly shows that is thoroughly
rejected by actual Christians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

1 Corinthians 12:3:
"Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God
says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except
by the Holy Spirit"

Regarding the misinterpretation of this Bible verse explained and what
the verse actually means:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LL7AhTdZHas

Proof that just saying the words "Jesus is Lord" without meaning is
meaningless by an atheist saying "Jesus is Lord" over and over again
without meaning it and without being saved by it:

False premise regarding 1 Corinthians 12:3 debunked:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c99eb041e49dd5e1
>
> Non-christian: "Show me LORD Almighty GOD."
>
> Self-proclaimed-christian: "Jesus is LORD."
>
> Non-christian: "So what?"
>
> Self-proclaimed-christian: "Would not have been able to say that without
> GOD's help."
>
> Non-christian: "Anyone can say that."
>
> Self-proclaimed-christian: "Ok, go ahead and do it for me."

Non-christian/atheist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> Self-proclaimed-christian:
>
> This study does exclude those of us who are the LORD's
> who simply **prove** we are born again (John 3:3 & 5) by saying "Jesus
> is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation

Why that being able to say "Jesus is Lord" is not proof of being born again
by an atheist saying it over and over.

Non-christian/atheist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Even a parrot can say "Jesus is Lord".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try. However, "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not
unaware of his schemes." 2 Corinthians 2:11

**False hope of salvation explained - why just saying "Jesus is
Lord"... like the atheist did.... isn't enough**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Viiy5qljk94

False interpretation of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit:

> The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
> the Holy Spirit:

Correct interpretation of Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yWk0PtrhdQ

--
Hunger is starvation

"Starvation: The term hunger refers to the symptoms and effects of
starvation. According to the World Health Organization, hunger is the single
gravest threat to the world"

"Starve | Define Starve at Dictionary.com
to cause to starve; kill, weaken, or reduce by lack of food by hunger":
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/starve

"The world hunger problem: Facts, figures and statistics":
http://library.thinkquest.org/C002291/high/present/stats.htm

"Global Hunger - Bread for the World: Have Faith. End Hunger":
http://www.bread.org/hunger/global/

~ol^/V\^lo~

Nov 12, 2012, 4:43:16 AM11/12/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> someone whose name has been blotted (Rev3:5) from His Book

"I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life" Rev 3:5

What has been failed to discern, is that God is obviously promising that he
will *not* blot out a name from the Book of Life once it's written there :-)

> (Rev20:15)

"And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of
fire." Rev 20:15

Obviously those names were never written in the Book of Life to begin with.

~ol^/V\^lo~

Nov 12, 2012, 4:50:39 AM11/12/12

Everything Andrew B. Chung writes regarding the Markea Berry case 'can and
will be held against him' - Miranda warning.

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" seeming to have gone completely insane wrote:

> Markea's ghost will shut that accursed soul up along
> with shutting up all the other accursed souls as she destroys their
> families one by one per command. Vengeance is Mine. I shall
> avenge. -- Dr. Crackpot posing as God.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0fbc3a51527114d2

Sadly, more stuff for people to forward as they see fit to:

Sheriff Neil Warren, Cobb County Sheriff's Office neil.warren @
cobbcounty.org

And to Jaye Watson, from 11 Alive News, jwatson @ 11alive.com.

Cobb County, GA District Attorney
http://www.cobbda.com/

FBI - Atlanta
http://www.fbi.gov/atlanta/

Alabama Board of Medical Examiners and Medical Licensure Commission of
Alabama.
http://www.albme.org/complaint.html

Central State Hospital - Georgia's hospital for the mentally ill.
http://www.centralstatehospital.org/

--
"DR ANDREW CHUNG AND EBONY BERRY ACCUSED OF STARVING DAUGHTER"
http://lapanchinadimariella.forumfree.it/?t=62125479

Happy Oyster

Nov 12, 2012, 8:08:32 AM11/12/12

Happy Oyster

Nov 12, 2012, 8:08:33 AM11/12/12
On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 20:38:53 -0800 (PST), o-o-o <black...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Hunger kills brain-cells.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 25, 2012, 7:33:45 PM11/25/12

Virgil

Nov 25, 2012, 9:32:01 PM11/25/12
In article
<408c621e-6d37-4719...@d17g2000vbv.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob:>
> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children before morning classes.

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2012, 2:20:26 AM11/27/12
It is loading more messages.