Re: I feel like I'm starving!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 15, 2012, 7:38:10 AM3/15/12
Julie Bove wrote:

> I have lost more weight. I can tell. Not sure how much. I have on a pair
> of pants that I bought at least 17 years ago. Probably longer. I just know
> I got them where I used to work. They used to fit. They're now too big. I
> also have on a top that Angela told me used to not be flattering. Because
> of the print on it, it made it look like my tummy was really jutting out.
> Which it was. This just accentuated it. My stomach isn't instantly flat.
> But it is down so much now that I can barely see it when I look down. I
> just see the boobies. Used to be that the stomach jutted out more.
>
> My BG was up a bit this morning. About 171 I think. But it dropped after
> breakfast to the 80's where it has stayed all day.
>
> We got food from Burgermaster for dinner. Which we haven't done for years.
> I got a burger with two patties and some fries. The bun looked really big
> so I didn't eat much of it. I did eat all of the fries because they were so
> good. And a salad of lettuce and tomatoes.
>
> Was at 87 when it was time to shoot my night insulin. I am not supposed to
> drop below 90. I haven't taken the insulin yet. I ate the bowl of popcorn
> I made but I began to feel chilled, shaky and unwell like I get when I have
> a hypo. I didn't retest. I ate a fruit snack and am hoping that will make
> me feel better. But I feel starved! I want to eat more. A lot more.
> Especially protein. But I don't know what I can eat. I did eat the chia
> seeds prior to the popcorn. There is protein in there. I can't have
> chicken, eggs fish or dairy. And I don't dare eat nuts because I don't want
> to add the fat of those onto the fat of the popcorn. I do have some turkey
> breast in the fridge but I don't think I can bring myself to eat it if it
> isn't on bread. I just don't like turkey that much. And I don't really
> want to eat more hamburger. I do have some bacon but there's that fat
> again.
>
> What I don't understand is why I feel so hungry? Normally I am not hungry
> at all, ever. Could the gatroparesis be getting better? Could eliminating
> the food intolerances be causing me to lose weight? Be hungry? I don't
> know. It's just so frustrating.

It is normal to be hungrier when euglycemic (i.e. BG in the normal
range of 70-90 mg/dl)

Not being hungry (i.e. not being able to eat) is not normal.

Having gastroparesis is not normal and is associated with not being
able to eat (i.e. not hungry).

Being hungrier does mean losing VAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue) which
explains the improvement in BG control.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

Andrew B. Chung

Mar 15, 2012, 9:29:24 AM3/15/12
> I feel like I'm starving!

Andrew B. Chung is attention whore troll and no one has fed him for a
long time! Please, speak out against Andrew B. Chung so he can add you
to judgmental "prayer" list. Old list is getting stale. Andrew B.
Chung needs fresh meat.

Hello?

Anyone?

Feed Andrew B. Chung, he is starving to death.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 16, 2012, 12:36:39 AM3/16/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 17, 2012, 12:13:31 AM3/17/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 18, 2012, 12:51:20 AM3/18/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 19, 2012, 1:17:01 AM3/19/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 20, 2012, 2:41:29 AM3/20/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 21, 2012, 11:13:52 PM3/21/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2012, 9:59:11 PM3/23/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 25, 2012, 5:52:08 AM3/25/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2012, 5:48:27 AM3/27/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 29, 2012, 3:34:11 AM3/29/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 30, 2012, 11:39:45 PM3/30/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

Instead, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 3, 2012, 4:09:02 AM4/3/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 4, 2012, 2:04:03 AM4/4/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2012, 8:43:06 PM4/5/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2012, 8:32:18 PM4/6/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2012, 7:29:18 PM4/7/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 8, 2012, 10:25:58 PM4/8/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 9, 2012, 7:24:40 AM4/9/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 12, 2012, 7:30:46 PM4/12/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2012, 9:29:02 PM4/13/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 14, 2012, 8:23:35 PM4/14/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 19, 2012, 9:12:44 PM4/19/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2012, 7:50:38 PM4/20/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2012, 7:24:54 PM4/21/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 23, 2012, 8:34:31 PM4/23/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 25, 2012, 7:30:08 AM4/25/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 27, 2012, 3:00:27 AM4/27/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 28, 2012, 12:23:18 AM4/28/12

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 28, 2012, 12:29:36 AM4/28/12
On 4/28/2012 12:23 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>> "I Worry" wrote:
>>
>>> Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>>
>> No.

It's well known eating a Big Mac doesn't stop starvation any more than
intercourse stops horniness. Hope that helps?
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 29, 2012, 2:23:20 AM4/29/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 30, 2012, 6:19:53 AM4/30/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 1, 2012, 10:47:28 PM5/1/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 3, 2012, 4:44:27 AM5/3/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2012, 6:19:10 AM5/4/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 5, 2012, 3:38:59 AM5/5/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2012, 6:57:53 AM5/6/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2012, 7:35:32 PM5/7/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2012, 11:00:31 PM5/8/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 9, 2012, 10:23:51 PM5/9/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 11, 2012, 7:24:44 AM5/11/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 12, 2012, 7:10:32 AM5/12/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 14, 2012, 10:10:38 PM5/14/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 17, 2012, 8:42:36 PM5/17/12

%

May 17, 2012, 10:35:59 PM5/17/12
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>> "I Worry" wrote:
>>
>>> Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of
>>> diabetes?
>>
>> No.
>
> Source:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?
>
> Indeed, surgery cannot cure your "hunger is starvation" delusion:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?
>
> "I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove
>
> Source:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?
>
> Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?
>
> Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?
>
> ...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> Andrew <><

i eat whenever i like

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 20, 2012, 4:55:42 AM5/20/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2012, 8:05:43 PM5/26/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 2, 2012, 8:42:55 PM6/2/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 9, 2012, 7:52:14 PM6/9/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0e719da5c2d970ca?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 16, 2012, 9:57:29 PM6/16/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2012, 5:06:19 AM6/24/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2012, 9:05:33 PM6/30/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 7, 2012, 8:41:45 PM7/7/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your terrible "hunger is starvation"
delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

So don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91c1431a6b413912?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2012, 7:26:13 PM7/16/12
Julie Bove wrote:

> "I'm starving!"

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df55a119465c1?

> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG was not
> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121 before
> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of veggies in
> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the breakfast
> insulin tomorrow. But...
>
> I am starving!

No you are not.

> Why?

Because starving people are dying from **weeks** of not eating and
dying people can't eat (i.e. are not hungry) much less type and post
on Usenet.

> Could it be that I am now digesting my food?

Being hungry means being able to digest food.

> I just don't know.

You are suffering terribly from the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis
25:32) delusion which scrambles the mind:

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

> Ate a handful of peanuts. Didn't quell the hunger.

That which kills the hunger would be killing you.

If you were to increase the amount of peanuts to 100 lbs, it would
likely kill the hunger and you.

> So I ate a bowl of little dill pickles and a few black olives. Still hungry. Grrr...

Yes, your "hunger is starvation" delusion is what caused you to have
type-2 diabetes from the outset.

raven1

Jul 16, 2012, 7:49:50 PM7/16/12
On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:26:13 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

You have blood on your hands, quack.

---
raven1
aa # 1096
EAC Vice President (President in charge of vice)
BAAWA Knight

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2012, 8:06:59 PM7/26/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2012, 9:40:04 PM8/5/12
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 17, 2012, 9:17:56 PM8/17/12
Report not abuse

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Aug 17, 2012, 10:37:40 PM8/17/12
On 8/17/2012 9:17 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

Everyone knows the feeling of starving, it's ok to feel you're starving,
but now we must find the why for that feeling.

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df465c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG
was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121
before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of
veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the
breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!

Julie, let Jimmy give insight on why you girls feel you're always
*starving*.

> No you are not.

You see Dr sightwalker is right, you're not really starving for food,
but *starving* for sex, making baby. Mother nature/evolution over aeons
programed you to know fat was the healthy way to have children. Hence
this is one of the reasons on average the fat women can enjoy sex more
than her skinny counter part. Fat gives you the feeling of security,
skinny and you'll be more suicidal. Why do you think men take ladies out
to eat? It's to ready them for sex! That's why a medium pizza and a
little sex work so well together. Beer gives a filling feeling too and a
little buzz, hence beer is great for sexual stimulation.

This is from Jimmy not some text book but true none the less, I say have
a BLT and beer then go bang them calories off doing your part to make
someone else happy too.

I hope this helps you understand your *starving* is coming from your
loin's, telling you to have beer and get wild! If you *starve* a lot,
drink lite beer and enjoy having the extra pounds pounded off.

The tripe about omars or omers or whatever from sightwalker makes for
wonderful humor, but from a dreadfully sick chap who may only want to
sell you his little diet book and not care about your well being?

Do for free as Jimmy tells ya, and make the world a better place.
Jimmy "vote King Obama" Alpha GeD

Happy Oyster

Aug 18, 2012, 10:55:03 AM8/18/12
On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 18:17:56 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a sadistic swine. He does know damned well
that hunger causes damage to brain-cells.

Markea Berry is dead. And 260 names are on the deathlist of Satan Andrew
Ben Hua Chung.

Do stop that killer!
********************
--

http://www.twitter.com/aribertdeckers http://www.Journalist.is
http://www.kindersprechstunde.at http://www.pharmamafia.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 28, 2012, 10:12:41 PM8/28/12
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 12, 2012, 6:25:24 AM9/12/12
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 25, 2012, 11:58:57 PM9/25/12
Report not abuse

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Sep 28, 2012, 11:42:10 PM9/28/12
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

Everyone knows the feeling of starving, it's ok to feel you're starving,
but now we must find the "why" for that feeling.

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df465c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG
was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121
before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of
veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the
breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!

Julie, let Jimmy give insight on why you girls feel you are always
*starving*.

> No you are not.

You see Dr sightwalker is right, you're not really starving for food,
but *starving* for sex, making baby. Mother nature/evolution over aeons
programed you to know fat was the healthy way to have children. Hence
this is one of the reasons on average the fat women can enjoy sex more
than her skinny counter part. Fat gives you the feeling of security,
skinny and you'll be more suicidal. Why do you think men take ladies out
to eat? It's to ready them for sex! That's why a medium pizza and a
little sex work so well together. Beer gives a filling feeling too and a
little buzz, hence beer is great for sexual simulations. Remember your
over eating is basically a substitute for your lack of sex. Hence more
food equals a need for more sex, not a diet.

This is from Jimmy not some text book but true none the less, I say have
a BLT and beer then go bang them calories off doing your part to make
someone else happy as you help find yourself.

I hope this helps you understand your *starving* is coming from your
loin's, telling you to have beer and get wild! If you *starve* a lot,
drink lite beer and enjoy having the extra pounds pounded off.

The tripe about omars or omers or whatever from sightwalker makes for
wonderful humor, but from a dreadfully sick chap who may only want to
sell you his little diet book and not care about your well being? One
has perhaps died from under eating who may have been under the two pound
diet, we don't want you to be number two.

Do for free as Jimmy tells ya, and make the world a better place.
Jimmy "vote King Obama out" Alpha GeD

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Sep 28, 2012, 11:48:05 PM9/28/12
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

Everyone knows the feeling of starving, it's ok to feel you're starving,
but now we must find the "why" for that feeling.

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df465c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG
was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121
before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of
veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the
breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 2, 2012, 8:18:48 PM10/2/12
Report not abuse

Uirgil

Oct 3, 2012, 12:14:45 AM10/3/12
In article
<469eb09a-41d0-4045...@b8g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

Better an Ayoob than a Chung the Chunk!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/04/20/school-breakfast-programs-p
anned-for-feeding-kids-twice/

But Keith Ayoob, director of the Rose R. Kennedy Center Nutrition Clinic
at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City, said the
programs arenąt the problem.
łThere is a mountain of research that shows school breakfasts, and
particularly breakfast in the classroom, have a  positive outcomes,˛ he
said, describing a drop in truancy, behavior problems and visits to the
school nurse as well as an improvement in grades. łSchool breakfasts are
not making kids overweight. If theyąre eating two breakfasts, parents
need to know that and adjust accordingly at home.˛
Speaking to the New York Academy of Medicine Thursday, Ayoob defended
breakfast programs and stressed the importance of parents keeping track
of what their kids are eating.
łWe donąt want some kids going hungry just because some kids are
overeating,˛ he said. łA child getting two breakfasts is a much easier
fix.˛

So Chung would have those poor kids going to school hungry and thus
being disruptive and less able to learn.

Ayoob is right and Chunk is wrong!

seema shah

Oct 3, 2012, 3:57:10 AM10/3/12
Top 5 Largest Slums In the World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sj50_u14Xk&feature=plcp

Subscribe for more footage.

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Oct 3, 2012, 11:49:32 PM10/3/12
sightwalker with a phd, being wonderfully parched said I'm glad it's 5
o'clock:

> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

Everyone knows the feeling of starving, it's ok to feel you're starving,
but now we must find the "why" for that feeling.

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df465c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG
was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121
before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of
veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the
breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 17, 2012, 9:34:02 PM10/17/12
Report not abuse
http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger (Luke
6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://WDJW.net/VAT

Uergil

Oct 18, 2012, 2:18:13 AM10/18/12
In article
<46a222e2-6776-4290...@b15g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob:

> https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:

But not for school children when going to classes.

So BE an Ayoob, and like him, support giving all children an adequate
breakfast before school.

[...]

And, apparently, ABChung would rather have kids hungry all the time and
out of control in classes than breakfasted and good students.
--
"Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less
remote from the- truth who believes nothing than

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2012, 10:23:07 PM10/30/12

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Oct 31, 2012, 2:04:51 AM10/31/12
Psycho Dr. Andrew B. Crackpot spat in vain:

> May [Crackpot's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
>
> [Crackpot's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

A Google search for the word "hunger" in conjunction with the word
"starvation" produced these synonymous results:

"Starvation: The term hunger refers to the symptoms and effects of
starvation. According to the World Health Organization, hunger is the
single gravest threat to the world"

"Starve | Define Starve at Dictionary.com
to cause to starve; kill, weaken, or reduce by lack of food by
hunger":
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/starve

"The world hunger problem: Facts, figures and statistics":
http://library.thinkquest.org/C002291/high/present/stats.htm

"Global Hunger - Bread for the World: Have Faith. End Hunger":
http://www.bread.org/hunger/global/

"Hunger and Children in America: A Slow and Steady Starvation":
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/US/hunger-children-america-slow-steady-starvation/story?id=14328390#.UDuKMfVvF48

"Hunger Starvation":
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

"Stop Hunger Now":
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Also discovered was:

"OVERWEIGHT DIABETES PATIENTS LIVE LONGER":
http://www.redorbit.com/news/video/health_2/1112679920/overweight-diabetes-patients-live-longer/

"Overweight, obese people living longer even with diabetes":
http://preview.tinyurl.com/9tpfk43

"Study: Overweight People Live Longer":
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

"Excess Pounds, but Not Too Many, May Lead to Longer Life":
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/26/health/26weight.html

"Portland researchers find slightly overweight people live longer than
normal-weight people":
http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2009/06/portland_researchers_find_slig.html

"A Little Extra Weight Protects People From Early Death":
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090623133523.htm

Uergil

Oct 31, 2012, 2:09:52 AM10/31/12
In article
<4a13df44-beb7-4714...@h15g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> So don't be an Ayoob:

Don't be a Chung.

Support the proper pedagogy that Keith Ayoob proposes
of giving each school student breakfast before morning classes.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 17, 2012, 12:14:43 AM11/17/12

Hunger is starvation

Nov 17, 2012, 12:22:03 AM11/17/12
Psycho Dr. Andrew B. Crackpot spat in vain:

> May [Crackpot's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation
>
> [Crackpot's version of] GOD has sent a daughter's ghost to exact vengeance on those who
> falsely accuse her mom and her defenders.
>
> These accusers should get funeral insurance for their families as they
> start witnessing their members cut down one-by-one.

A Google search of "Andrew Chung and Markea Berry" produced the
following:

Ebony Berry, Mom who starved teen daughter Markea to death, linked to
'hunger' cure Doc (Video)
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ebony-berry-mom-starved-teen-daughter-markea-death-linked-hunger-cure-doc-video-article-1.1103172

Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's ...
http://www.atoast2wealth.com/2012/06/27/update-dr-andrew-chung-admits-he-spoke-with-starved-teens-mom-ebony-berry/

Update: Dr. Andrew Chung admits he spoke with starved teen's mom ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TJE0OPIR81HG0GU23

DR ANDREW CHUNG AND EBONY BERRY ACCUSED OF STARVING DAUGHTER
http://lapanchinadimariella.forumfree.it/?t=62125479

"Being Hungry is Wonderful": Mother Who Allegedly Starved Daughter as
Part of a “Hunger Cult”
http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/06/black-news/woman-starves-her-daughter-to-death-as-part-of-a-cult/#

Dr Andrew Chung advocates 'wonderfully hungry' and is friends with
Ebony Berry, accused of starving daughter
http://entertainment.topnewstoday.org/music/article/2644930/

The doctor behind the ‘hunger cult’ that obsessed a mother who
‘starved her 16-year-old daughter to death’
http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-doctor-behind-the-hunger-cult-that-obsessed-a-mother-who-starved-her-16-year-old-daughter-to-death/#.T_HazM0pCh0

--
Hunger is starvation.

Uirgil

Nov 17, 2012, 12:34:39 AM11/17/12
In article
<880fe792-b905-491a...@v9g2000yql.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

> So be an Ayoob:

As Ayoob's advice is good and Chung's has killed, you judge.

Hunger is starvation

Nov 17, 2012, 4:16:39 AM11/17/12
A Google search of "Andrew Chung and Blakely-Berry" produced the
following results:

Hunger is starvation

Hunger is starvation

Nov 17, 2012, 6:59:24 AM11/17/12
"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" said:

"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me the most, are
actual Christians".
http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger

Blending lies with the truth.
What you need to know in understanding this person:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

Transcript from a video that Andrew B. Chung posted to GodTube.com and later
deleted:

"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at First
Baptist Church, Woodstock. Andrew, I need to inform you that you're not
allowed to come back to our campus. I don't want you to show up this
weekend, I don't want you to come back, okay? That's the decision we're
making today. And you need to know if you do come back, we'll remove you
from the property and beyond that, if you come back, I will call the police.
Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully. Allow
it to end right now. Thank you and have a good day."

Contact info:
First Baptist Church of Woodstock
Pastor Johnny M. Hunt
11905 Georgia 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770) 926-4428
u...@fbcw.netwww.fbcw.org
Twitter: @fbcwoodstockhttp://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_18809369051

--------------------------------------

Andrew B. Chung was terminated after only 80 days employment at the Central
Florida Heart
Center by head of Cardiology: Dr. Frank Hildner MD:

Dr. Frank Hildner MD wrote the following letter to Andrew B. Chung, which
was originally posted by Andrew B. Chung himself

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that
is out of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I
have in the past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the
situation from outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call on physicians from around the world and this community to attest
to it. I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website. How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work to
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly. Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of
my professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either
me or the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you may
not state that I am practicing less than optimum cardiology. Once
again, if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened
yet) I will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine
for a hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure, that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your
next and all future applications for licensure. And once again, just
common sense should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you
may have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have
no common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a
professional community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did
before, you do not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may
be, must be according to the community standard, regardless of what you
perceive that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that
you were unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly
and clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work
with your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of
hitting back and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks
upon such attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will
continue to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you
talked yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
Central Florida Heart Ctr
3310 SW 34th St
Ocala, FL

Hunger is starvation

Nov 17, 2012, 7:08:26 AM11/17/12

Hunger is starvation

Nov 17, 2012, 8:48:49 AM11/17/12

Happy Oyster

Nov 17, 2012, 12:26:11 AM11/17/12
On Sat, 17 Nov 2012 03:11:44 -0800 (PST), Hunger is starvation
<z...@cbgb.net> wrote:

Hunger kills brain-cells. Hunger is death.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 18, 2012, 2:56:02 AM11/18/12

Hunger is starvation

Nov 18, 2012, 7:04:58 AM11/18/12

Hunger is starvation

Nov 18, 2012, 7:05:09 AM11/18/12

Hunger is starvation

Nov 18, 2012, 8:00:21 AM11/18/12
The false-christian crackpot's internet attention has withered away like the
fig tree in Matthew 21:19 and much for the same reason.

> The fig tree of Matthew 21:19 withered from losing the LORD's
> blessing

Seems doubtful there ever was a blessing to begin with.
But he has managed to gain some new attention:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa1e56befc127f7a

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book

"I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life" (Rev 3:5).

"You can never be blotted out from the Book of Life.
If your name is written in the Book of Life, it's there forever"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h77BDAgzEAs

From, Pastor John MacArthur an in-depth Bible teacher.
http://www.gty.org/connect/biography

Obviously a promise that someone's name will *not* be blotted out once it's
written there :-)

> Behold
> http://www.11alive.com/news/article/251415/3/Doctor-Touts-Hunger

Behold the bug-eyed stammering false-christian crackpot admitting "The ones
who disagree with me the most... who are against me the most, are actual
Christians".

> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie.

True, as proven by an atheist saying it to make fun of this
misinterpretation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Here's a more correct interpretation of 1 Corinthians 12:3
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b0dacd14600c2ad

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"

The false-christian crackpot unwitting confession that he's been taken
captive by the devil.

> This physician has not made that claim
> for he is not a Bible teacher

Nor does he interpret Scripture correctly and he acknowledges by confessing:
"The ones who disagree with me the most... who are against me
the most, are actual Christians"

> Any born-again Bible teacher who truthfully says they
> are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
> who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

LOL This is the sort of gobbledygook that's gotten him expelled from true
Christian fellowships:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'"

Yes, just like the atheist in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

Even demons can say "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Demons are non-corporeal.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/154e8c3cb58c570c?hl=en

That must be a lie because:

> It is most assuredly, without doubt, a corporeal demon
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c84182c553f6fbd?hl=en

Switches to yet another lie:

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOQ9-LTbos

Once again, unscriptural unorthodox mixed up gobbledygook - but some might
say that he appears demon possessed.

> Suggested additional
> reading:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/247e2dab00dfacb5

Indeed :-).

> **and**
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/49952be24bf566c1
>
> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Nice try, but: "In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not
unaware of his schemes." 2 Corinthians 2:11

> (2 Timothy 3:13).
> "But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and
> being deceived."

Except for the elect who see them for what they are and expel them:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0c6fa82099ce86eb

> parrot being able to say many religious phrases **except** "Jesus is
> LORD" as seen on YouTube:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqI1J4hNu3E

The infinitive > irregular verb > "is" doesn't exist in Koine Greek: "oudeis
dynatai eipein KYRIOS IESOUS ei me en pneumati hagio": "no one can say Lord
Jesus if not in Spirit Holy"
http://biblos.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm
The parrot did indeed say, "KYRIOS IESOUS" i.e. "Jesus Lord"

> For example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

> Truth is simply reality

Yep.

> But remember that Satan also quoted Scripture (Psalm 91:11) in Matthew
> 4:5-6
> and that one of his servants can just as easily quote
> 1 Corinthians 12:3b.

As demonstrated here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

> May [crackpot's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around
> you to the Nth generation

There goes the false-christian crackpot cursing Christians again <sigh>...

> This prayer is being answered:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

From the same thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2130bd18842c13e3

> This prayer is being answered:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0168fcef73d5713e?

From the same thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/01f8276f28a36d55

> This prayer is being answered:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5414d2cf7aa83c5?

Containing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Y3nbNFir8

A video showing a healthy BMI of 21 (160 lbs) and looking younger than his
being 55 at the time :-)

Proof that Andrew's prayers of this nature go unanswered and that he
completely lacks discernment.

Brian Gene Kelley is alive and very well :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/5f88a360d1c8766f

> Meanwhile this physician

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5d41a331208c0306

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/45876ad33454c51e

--
Hunger is starvation:

Hunger is starvation

Hunger is starvation

Hunger is starvation

Hunger is starvation

Nov 19, 2012, 6:57:20 AM11/19/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 20, 2012, 2:37:37 AM11/20/12

Hunger is starvation

Nov 20, 2012, 6:48:04 AM11/20/12

Hunger is starvation

Nov 20, 2012, 6:56:11 AM11/20/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 21, 2012, 7:32:58 AM11/21/12

Hunger is starvation

Nov 21, 2012, 7:40:27 AM11/21/12

"Dr. Jesus" <bellyfl...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=251415
>
> Chunk apparently doesn't want people to see this. All the more reason
> to watch.

There's one thing to keep in mind regarding this type of person; in
his mind he is always right. *Always*. That's why he publishes a
letter form his superior telling him he was fired for being unfit. In
his mind they were wrong, they were unfit, they were all at fault.
Everyone was in the wrong, except for him.

Same goes for the voice-mail he posted from a church banning him from
returning. Again, in his mind, he did nothing wrong. He was 100%
right. It's all of them who were wrong, they were unfit, they were at
fault. Everyone is wrong, except for him.

He says pointblank in the interview, that the people who disagree with
him the most, who are against him the most, are actual Christians
regarding his gobbledygook interpretations. But once again, that's
because in his mind, he is right and all of them are wrong.

This is because, apparently in his mind he has convinced himself that
his every thought comes to him directly from God. Therefore since God
can't be wrong about anything, then neither can he be wrong about
anything. Apparently in his mind, to disagree with him is to disagree
with God Himself.

Apparently in his mind, when you're listening to that video, you are
listening to God Himself speaking directly through him.

It's all summed up in this short message from Dr. Gene Getz :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Or in this one from pastor Tommy Bertoli:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

Gene Getz: http://ccbt.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7&Itemid=12

Tommy Bertoli: http://www.tommybertoli.com/

Note in the second message how Bertoli talks about arrogance and then
do a Google groups search for how often he has been called arrogant.
There's so much of what both Getz and Bertoli say, that seems to so
directly apply to the false-christian crackpot it's as if they are
specifically talking about him . And basically that's pretty much
exactly what they are doing, sadly enough.

It gives one an exact blueprint of the sort of individual you're
dealing with when it comes to the false-christian crackpot thus far.

Those messages. Combined with his self published letter of termination
and his self published verbal banishment from an ordinary mainstream
orthodox Christian fellowship, pretty much seems to tell you all you
need to know about him in a nutshell.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0155115b8f5508a8

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f2992b2eebc1081

--
Hunger is starvation.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 22, 2012, 4:19:42 AM11/22/12

Hunger is starvation

Nov 22, 2012, 6:08:27 AM11/22/12
A psycho reprobate crackpot wrote in vain:

> May [crackpot's version of] GOD ever so severely curse you and all around

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2012, 8:37:10 AM11/23/12
It is loading more messages.