PAUL MAY'S RESUME'

Gil Jesus

Aug 30, 2009, 7:16:33 PM8/30/09
THE PATHOLOGICAL LIAR KNOWN AS PAUL MAY/YOHARVEY/SPIFFY/SPIFFY_ONE/
BAILEYNME

Paul May
703 Hanover Ln SE
Marietta, GA 30067-6629
(770) 933-8095

Paul May has posted at alt. conspiracy.jfk under the following
screennames:

YOHARVEY
BAILEYNME
SPIFFY
SPIFFY_ONE
UIDOPTATKE
TARA LACHAT

1. PAUL MAY claimed that the Oswald rifle had no scope when found.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e3aedb4b219289ad

But a photo of Lt. Day in the TSBD picking the rifle up by the strap
SHOWS a scope ATTACHED:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ng78sz.jpg

2. PAUL MAY perpetrated a falsehood that:: " In the mid 1950's Lee
Oswald spoke about killing an American President. Palmer MacBride
testified to the WC, in 1956 he befriended Oswald and they often
discussed politics. MacBride said that one central theme discussed was
the "exploitation of the working class" and one one occassion after
they began discussing President Eisenhower, Oswald made a statement
that he would like to kill the President because he was exploiting the
working class.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/275a8c64ca997ce4

but in fact: McBride's affidavit given to the FBI alleged that Oswald
made the statement in "late 1957 or early 1958", not in 1956 as
YoHarvey claimed. The 1957-58 timeframe conflicted with Marine records
that clearly showed that Oswald was in Japan at that time.

http://www.jfkresearch.com/jfk_101.html

3. PAUL MAY calls John Simkin's Education Forum a "demented group of
misfits"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f100f49279807b0e

in another post he refers to it as "major kook central"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/605057d1f9873de2

4. PAUL MAY CLAIMED THAT RFK KEPT JFK'S BRAIN BECAUSE "HE WANTED
SOMETHING CLOSE TO HIM TO REMEMBER HIS BROTHER"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/91979889d1e24eae

5. PAUL MAY CLAIMED THAT THE BULLETS AND SHELLS IN THE TIPPIT MURDER
MATCHED

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/91979889d1e24eae

6. PAUL MAY CLAIMED THAT LBJ ADVISOR JACK VALENTI WAS ALIVE AND 88
YEARS OLD A YEAR AFTER HE DIED

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b39cb9052a2cc092

7. PAUL MAY ON FBI MAN FRANK O'NEILL'S DESCRIPTION OF A MASSIVE WOUND
AT THE RIGHT REAR OF JFK'S SKULL "An absolute and total fabrication."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/aa0c096c8f81d4e9

O'NEILL'S DESCRIPTION ON VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmfqDOnZu_Q

8.PAUL MAY CLAIMS GENERAL WALKER WAS SHOT

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8ffa5c9818190f64

9. PAUL MAY CLAIMS THAT OSWALD KILLED KENNEDY WAS BECAUSE HIS WIFE
REJECTED HIM

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e7c0ad6fa24e8e81

PAUL MAY attacks other posters with libellous lies, like these:

1. Paul May claimed that I was arrested in March 1994 for not paying a
cable TV bill.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/515311a1bd65759b

but he could provide no evidence of his claim.

2. Paul May produced a fake newspaper story that claimed that I was
being questioned for killing JFK,

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d202c8da08ea114f

even though I was only 9 when he was murdered.

3. Paul May claimed that I was a "high school dropout".

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/24f95e0af51b19cf

but he could provide no evidence of his claim.

4. Paul May claimed that my dad received a dishonorable discharge.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/628553ec301e242d

but he could provide no evidence of his claim.

5. Paul May claimed that my dad was a homosexual

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4ad337a4d2a760a1

but he could provide no evidence of his claim.

6. Paul May claimed that I "hit" on Spider McCain

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e4f53fe95464e300

but McCain verified that nothing of the sort ever happened, calling
Paul May "nuts"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fe78495676c570af

7. Paul May claimed I was fired from my job and my house was
foreclosed on

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/489f0a6fb772ee3a

but he could provide no evidence of his claim.

---------------------

MORE PAUL MAY LIES

----------------------

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3f82e5a6f9015976

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bc526ae91bd97331

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/54b99cbd78e1b516

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c31913883d98d97a

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/22423b43ea270314

--------------------

PAUL MAY SUGGESTS I SHOULD BE MURDERED

--------------------

PAUL MAY SUGGESTS THAT SOMEONE SHOULD KILL ME

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/95b67e9717121cae

------------------------

PAUL MAY CLAIMS I HAVE SEX WITH YOUNG BOYS

-----------------------

HE POSTS:

Chico Jesus/Robcap: "I love little boys". "I need help"!!!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a350da1a76e82a96

Jesus/Robcap: " I like young boys, so what"?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/203c0044b765c2e3

Jesus loves little boys.......because he's not been married.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c6872bfe8d1f9a6b

I'm sure you're more creative when you attempt to attract young boys
on the net!!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.bush/msg/1bf07671e7af0f0b

Chico Jesus/Robcap:

54 year old men don't scan the internet for young boys

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/64f4fc842b951467

don't you usually reserve the word "Sweetheart" for the 12 year old
kids you buttfuck???

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ec2d0a4a45a30211

Show those stolen videos to the 12 year old butt boys you love!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0253a663f62ae2fc

Jesus likes to butt fuck 12 year old boys

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b7e9552bbd126cf9

Use the underwear of one of those 12 year old boys you buttfuck.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fb1ae52e7cef1625