The Warren "Omission"

Gil Jesus

Mar 20, 2008, 8:46:42 PM3/20/08
Key Witnesses to the JFK assassination / Tippit murder
who the Warren Commission chose to ignore.

Watch the videos and find out WHY the WC ignored them:

James Leon Simmons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLd3O-Tch6o

Richard c. Dodd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVHyFZuzGH4

J.C. Price

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VaJQgLmeTg

Bill & Gayle Newman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pweuPLTVfl4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi3hKo7dwt0

Acquilla Clemmons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-OH06xqX2g

http://www.youtube.com.GJJdude

YoHarvey

Mar 20, 2008, 9:38:42 PM3/20/08

Yes, watch the videos Jesus/Robcap stole......but don't plan on
responding to them. Chico won't let you!!

hotrod3...@aol.com

Mar 20, 2008, 9:40:31 PM3/20/08
On Mar 20, 8:38�pm, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, watch the videos Jesus/Robcap stole......but don't plan on

> responding to them. �Chico won't let you!!-

Too bad, I just ran out of Kleenex.

YoHarvey

Mar 20, 2008, 9:45:08 PM3/20/08

Jesus/Robcap? Even when you use the name Hotrod, it won't change a
thing. Use the underwear of one of those 12 year old boys you
buttfuck.

Sam Brown

Mar 20, 2008, 10:39:46 PM3/20/08

<hotrod3...@aol.com> wrote in message

Thats what masturbating over young boys gets you bigot boy.

justm...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2008, 10:48:12 PM3/20/08
On Mar 20, 10:39 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> <hotrod34117...@aol.com> wrote in message

Not too worry, his mommy will buy him a supply of kleenex cause he
can't afford it.
Welcome back Sam!

tomnln

Mar 21, 2008, 12:11:34 AM3/21/08
When Yo(Momma)Harvey went Down on justme.........

He picked 3 carrots outta his mouth.
He picked 2 potatoes outta his mouth
He picked 6 peas outta his mouth
He picked 4 asperagus outta his mouth

All of which prompted him to ask justme....."Are you SICK"?

justme me replied...."No but, the guy before you WAS".

Ta-Daaaaaaaaaaaaa

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 21, 2008, 12:33:40 AM3/21/08
ps;
Yo(Momma)Harvey requests that you refreain from eating;
carrots
patatoes
asperagus
peas.