Re: I feel like I'm starving!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 15, 2012, 7:38:10 AM3/15/12
Julie Bove wrote:

> I have lost more weight. I can tell. Not sure how much. I have on a pair
> of pants that I bought at least 17 years ago. Probably longer. I just know
> I got them where I used to work. They used to fit. They're now too big. I
> also have on a top that Angela told me used to not be flattering. Because
> of the print on it, it made it look like my tummy was really jutting out.
> Which it was. This just accentuated it. My stomach isn't instantly flat.
> But it is down so much now that I can barely see it when I look down. I
> just see the boobies. Used to be that the stomach jutted out more.
>
> My BG was up a bit this morning. About 171 I think. But it dropped after
> breakfast to the 80's where it has stayed all day.
>
> We got food from Burgermaster for dinner. Which we haven't done for years.
> I got a burger with two patties and some fries. The bun looked really big
> so I didn't eat much of it. I did eat all of the fries because they were so
> good. And a salad of lettuce and tomatoes.
>
> Was at 87 when it was time to shoot my night insulin. I am not supposed to
> drop below 90. I haven't taken the insulin yet. I ate the bowl of popcorn
> I made but I began to feel chilled, shaky and unwell like I get when I have
> a hypo. I didn't retest. I ate a fruit snack and am hoping that will make
> me feel better. But I feel starved! I want to eat more. A lot more.
> Especially protein. But I don't know what I can eat. I did eat the chia
> seeds prior to the popcorn. There is protein in there. I can't have
> chicken, eggs fish or dairy. And I don't dare eat nuts because I don't want
> to add the fat of those onto the fat of the popcorn. I do have some turkey
> breast in the fridge but I don't think I can bring myself to eat it if it
> isn't on bread. I just don't like turkey that much. And I don't really
> want to eat more hamburger. I do have some bacon but there's that fat
> again.
>
> What I don't understand is why I feel so hungry? Normally I am not hungry
> at all, ever. Could the gatroparesis be getting better? Could eliminating
> the food intolerances be causing me to lose weight? Be hungry? I don't
> know. It's just so frustrating.

It is normal to be hungrier when euglycemic (i.e. BG in the normal
range of 70-90 mg/dl)

Not being hungry (i.e. not being able to eat) is not normal.

Having gastroparesis is not normal and is associated with not being
able to eat (i.e. not hungry).

Being hungrier does mean losing VAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue) which
explains the improvement in BG control.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

Andrew B. Chung

Mar 15, 2012, 9:29:24 AM3/15/12
> I feel like I'm starving!

Andrew B. Chung is attention whore troll and no one has fed him for a
long time! Please, speak out against Andrew B. Chung so he can add you
to judgmental "prayer" list. Old list is getting stale. Andrew B.
Chung needs fresh meat.

Hello?

Anyone?

Feed Andrew B. Chung, he is starving to death.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 16, 2012, 12:36:39 AM3/16/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 17, 2012, 12:13:31 AM3/17/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 18, 2012, 12:51:20 AM3/18/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 19, 2012, 1:17:01 AM3/19/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 20, 2012, 2:41:29 AM3/20/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 21, 2012, 11:13:52 PM3/21/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2012, 9:59:11 PM3/23/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 25, 2012, 5:52:08 AM3/25/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2012, 5:48:27 AM3/27/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 29, 2012, 3:34:11 AM3/29/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 30, 2012, 11:39:45 PM3/30/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

Instead, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 3, 2012, 4:09:02 AM4/3/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 4, 2012, 2:04:03 AM4/4/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2012, 8:43:06 PM4/5/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2012, 8:32:18 PM4/6/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2012, 7:29:18 PM4/7/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 8, 2012, 10:25:58 PM4/8/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 9, 2012, 7:24:40 AM4/9/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 12, 2012, 7:30:46 PM4/12/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2012, 9:29:02 PM4/13/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 14, 2012, 8:23:35 PM4/14/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 19, 2012, 9:12:44 PM4/19/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2012, 7:50:38 PM4/20/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2012, 7:24:54 PM4/21/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 23, 2012, 8:34:31 PM4/23/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 25, 2012, 7:30:08 AM4/25/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 27, 2012, 3:00:27 AM4/27/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 28, 2012, 12:23:18 AM4/28/12

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 28, 2012, 12:29:36 AM4/28/12
On 4/28/2012 12:23 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>> "I Worry" wrote:
>>
>>> Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>>
>> No.

It's well known eating a Big Mac doesn't stop starvation any more than
intercourse stops horniness. Hope that helps?
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 29, 2012, 2:23:20 AM4/29/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 30, 2012, 6:19:53 AM4/30/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 1, 2012, 10:47:28 PM5/1/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 3, 2012, 4:44:27 AM5/3/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 4, 2012, 6:19:10 AM5/4/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 5, 2012, 3:38:59 AM5/5/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2012, 6:57:53 AM5/6/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2012, 7:35:32 PM5/7/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2012, 11:00:31 PM5/8/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 9, 2012, 10:23:51 PM5/9/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 11, 2012, 7:24:44 AM5/11/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 12, 2012, 7:10:32 AM5/12/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 14, 2012, 10:10:38 PM5/14/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 17, 2012, 8:42:36 PM5/17/12

%

May 17, 2012, 10:35:59 PM5/17/12
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>> "I Worry" wrote:
>>
>>> Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of
>>> diabetes?
>>
>> No.
>
> Source:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?
>
> Indeed, surgery cannot cure your "hunger is starvation" delusion:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?
>
> "I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove
>
> Source:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?
>
> Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?
>
> Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?
>
> ...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
> Andrew <><

i eat whenever i like

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 20, 2012, 4:55:42 AM5/20/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2012, 8:05:43 PM5/26/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 2, 2012, 8:42:55 PM6/2/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 9, 2012, 7:52:14 PM6/9/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0e719da5c2d970ca?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 16, 2012, 9:57:29 PM6/16/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2012, 5:06:19 AM6/24/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 30, 2012, 9:05:33 PM6/30/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 7, 2012, 8:41:45 PM7/7/12
Julie Bove wrote:
> "I Worry" wrote:
>
> > Have you, or would you have the surgery to rid your body of diabetes?
>
> No.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e210b58e11adddc3?

Indeed, surgery cannot cure your terrible "hunger is starvation"
delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2aa0d440720ec54c?

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

Indeed, only the truth (John 14:6) can cure you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a81a73f828c35ae2?

Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb477f76c3071d56?

So don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91c1431a6b413912?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2012, 7:26:13 PM7/16/12
Julie Bove wrote:

> "I'm starving!"

Source:
https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df55a119465c1?

> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG was not
> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121 before
> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of veggies in
> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the breakfast
> insulin tomorrow. But...
>
> I am starving!

No you are not.

> Why?

Because starving people are dying from **weeks** of not eating and
dying people can't eat (i.e. are not hungry) much less type and post
on Usenet.

> Could it be that I am now digesting my food?

Being hungry means being able to digest food.

> I just don't know.

You are suffering terribly from the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis
25:32) delusion which scrambles the mind:

"I'm starving! I think I'm gonna die!" -- Julie Bove

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15d86f761b4881e2?

> Ate a handful of peanuts. Didn't quell the hunger.

That which kills the hunger would be killing you.

If you were to increase the amount of peanuts to 100 lbs, it would
likely kill the hunger and you.

> So I ate a bowl of little dill pickles and a few black olives. Still hungry. Grrr...

Yes, your "hunger is starvation" delusion is what caused you to have
type-2 diabetes from the outset.

raven1

Jul 16, 2012, 7:49:50 PM7/16/12
On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:26:13 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

You have blood on your hands, quack.

---
raven1
aa # 1096
EAC Vice President (President in charge of vice)
BAAWA Knight

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 26, 2012, 8:06:59 PM7/26/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2012, 9:40:04 PM8/5/12
Report not abuse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 17, 2012, 9:17:56 PM8/17/12
Report not abuse

Jimmy Alpha GeD

Aug 17, 2012, 10:37:40 PM8/17/12
On 8/17/2012 9:17 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>> "I'm starving!"

Everyone knows the feeling of starving, it's ok to feel you're starving,
but now we must find the why for that feeling.

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/e55df465c1?
>

>> I don't know why. Had my usual whole wheat toast for breakfast. BG
was not
>> so good then. 181 before and 258 after. But it had dropped to 121
before
>> dinner. Had a brown rice casserole with ground beef and tons of
veggies in
>> it. BG was 134 after. So slightly higher than it should be but not a
>> concern. This was on the lower dose of insulin. Will lower the
breakfast
>> insulin tomorrow. But...
>>
>> I am starving!

Julie, let Jimmy give insight on why you girls feel you're always
*starving*.

> No you are not.

You see Dr sightwalker is right, you're not really starving for food,
but *starving* for sex, making baby. Mother nature/evolution over aeons
programed you to know fat was the healthy way to have children. Hence
this is one of the reasons on average the fat women can enjoy sex more
than her skinny counter part. Fat gives you the feeling of security,
skinny and you'll be more suicidal. Why do you think men take ladies out
to eat? It's to ready them for sex! That's why a medium pizza and a
little sex work so well together. Beer gives a filling feeling too and a
little buzz, hence beer is great for sexual stimulation.

This is from Jimmy not some text book but true none the less, I say have
a BLT and beer then go bang them calories off doing your part to make
someone else happy too.

I hope this helps you understand your *starving* is coming from your
loin's, telling you to have beer and get wild! If you *starve* a lot,
drink lite beer and enjoy having the extra pounds pounded off.

The tripe about omars or omers or whatever from sightwalker makes for
wonderful humor, but from a dreadfully sick chap who may only want to
sell you his little diet book and not care about your well being?

Do for free as Jimmy tells ya, and make the world a better place.
Jimmy "vote King Obama" Alpha GeD

Happy Oyster

Aug 18, 2012, 10:55:03 AM8/18/12
On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 18:17:56 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Being hungrier really is wonderfully healthier and is not starvation:

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a sadistic swine. He does know damned well
that hunger causes damage to brain-cells.

Markea Berry is dead. And 260 names are on the deathlist of Satan Andrew
Ben Hua Chung.

Do stop that killer!
--

http://www.twitter.com/aribertdeckers http://www.Journalist.is