Google Groups Removals

Zod-The...@none.i2p

May 5, 2020, 8:25:45 PM5/5/20
Google Groups Removals -- Remove your personal information from Google

https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061?hl=en

"Personal information that Google will remove
If you are unable to have a website remove material, Google may remove personal information that creates significant risks of identity theft, financial fraud, or other specific harms...."

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 5, 2020, 8:31:59 PM5/5/20
Can it remove you from Will's ass or does that take special fingernail polish?

Zod-The...@none.i2p

May 5, 2020, 8:45:12 PM5/5/20
madeforzyngagames wrote on Wed, 06 May 2020 00:31
Hardy har har.....

Zod-The...@none.i2p

May 6, 2020, 9:00:32 PM5/6/20
My ass sucking game is strong, so no.

Zod-The...@none.i2p

May 6, 2020, 10:08:00 PM5/6/20
On Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 9:00:32 PM UTC-4, Fake Zod wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 8:31:59 PM UTC-4, madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 8:25:45 PM UTC-4, Zod-The...@none.i2p wrote:
>
> My ass

No wonder you hide behind identity theft and forgery, then, forging fool...

Zod-The...@none.i2p

May 14, 2020, 2:29:20 AM5/14/20
On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 12:08:36 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> [...]
> > Subject: Re: Who's "ripping off the system"?
> > From: Rocky <zodwe...@gmail.com>
> > </q>
> > Germany:
> > https://tools.tracemyip.org/lookup/192.145.125.98
> >
> > > That's your neck of the woods.
> > >
> > > Since the trolls seem to exist to bump posts by you and Will, many of us have long suspected that Will and/or you were behind them.
> > >

> > > The Alabama ISP may not confirm this suspicion, but it certainly lends it further credence.
> >
> > I have grave doubts that either Zod or Will are using proxy servers.
>
> (Moved from a troll thread, because I don't respond to or read those)
>
> Not at all, in fact as you know, I report the identity thefts to Google Groups, and Google Groups does agree the identity thieves, forgery and other cyberbullying do not belong here, and are slowly removing the impostor posts:

> Google Removals
> Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 1:01 PM
> to Will Dockery
>
> Hello,
> Thanks for reaching out to us.
> With regard to the following URLs:
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/-iM2ULaQNd4/YTxnF7SACQAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/-iM2ULaQNd4/nJfNs-zpAwAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/AQG_T2fVZH8/MC3mfou2AwAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/O5bq9SaDuqQ/ViLMGIbYAAAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/657E4v7pAwAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/8aSX239rBAAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/c-P1gBc5AgAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/cP79pT0NBQAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/eu7uM-jhBQAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/gaHU-801DgAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/WBxr-OKJB0o/rYd857LnAgAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/XNaM04Nm4R0/32qqFtRZEAAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/ZcYXc2MQZqc/32LTrYzfAgAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/ZcYXc2MQZqc/MnosNRKLAQAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/_ZbI9Zic9oU/vn_oRJoqCgAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/a22PlDda-Bo/39d-Fe44AQAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/cvjttYhPcEs/7WSBQ4XxCAAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/cvjttYhPcEs/x1NHnkzoAQAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/eruK4oO9_tg/j6QcOncfGQAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/eruK4oO9_tg/jsWG6epWAQAJ
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/eruK4oO9_tg/ozVUYYA0BQAJ
>
> The material in question has been found to violate our policies, and we are working to remove it from our services.

Right on Doc....

Will Dockery

May 14, 2020, 10:02:03 AM5/14/20
On Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 10:08:00 PM UTC-4, Zod-The...@none.i2p wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 9:00:32 PM UTC-4, Fake Zod wrote:

> > My ass
>
> I hide behind Will Dockery's gargantuan ass ready to felch any turds that fall out.

I feel one brewing, Zod. Assume the position.

Will Dockery

May 14, 2020, 10:15:27 AM5/14/20
On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 10:02:03 AM UTC-4, fake Dockery wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 10:08:00 PM UTC-4, Zod-The...@none.i2p wrote:

> I feel

<troll snip>

Note to Pendragon and PJR: This identity thief is not in Alabama:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.arts.poetry.comments/6qhRCY_q9d4/lRXpYA5wBwAJ

Subject: Re: Forgery & Identity theft notice //Re: Google Groups Removals//
From: Will Dockery <willdo...@gmail.com>

https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/66.115.166.213

Details for 66.115.166.213
IP: 66.115.166.213
Decimal: 1114875605
Hostname: span.taarweamb.com
ASN: 46562
ISP: Total Server Solutions L.L.C.
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Likely Static IP
Country: United States
State/Region: Kansas
City: Reno County
Latitude: 37.7510000 (37° 45′ 3.60″ N)
Longitude: -97.8220000 (97° 49′ 19.20″ W)

BumpMaster 3000

May 14, 2020, 2:07:40 PM5/14/20
Ты такой очень глупый Will Dockery.
Убей себя.

NetRange: 66.115.128.0 - 66.115.191.255
CIDR: 66.115.128.0/18
NetName: NATIONALNET-1
NetHandle: NET-66-115-128-0-1
Parent: NET66 (NET-66-0-0-0-0)
NetType: Direct Allocation
OriginAS: AS22384
RegDate: 2001-05-09
Updated: 2019-04-22
Ref: https://rdap.arin.net/registry/ip/66.115.128.0

OrgName: Total Server Solutions L.L.C.
OrgId: TSSL-2
Address: 34 Peachtree ST
Address: Suite 400
City: Atlanta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30303
Country: US
RegDate: 2007-02-13
Updated: 2019-10-01
Ref: https://rdap.arin.net/registry/entity/TSSL-2

ReferralServer: rwhois://208.78.43.3:4321

Rocky

May 14, 2020, 2:40:48 PM5/14/20
Will Dockery wrote on Thu, 14 May 2020 14:15
This shows the situation is more complex than the narrow little mind of Pendragon can fathom....

ME

May 14, 2020, 2:58:41 PM5/14/20
Zod, I see you left out the contradictory facts of your deflection.
Better luck next time on yalls flame war.
BTW, newcomers, welcome to the reall aapc.
Gotta give zod, will and dance credit though.....
They’ve held off over two months since their last all out flame war.

Rocky

May 14, 2020, 3:05:15 PM5/14/20
ME[8
> They've held off over two months since their last all out flame war..

No, if you had the brains I would suggest you check it for yourself........ but it would be over your head.....

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.arts.poetry.comments/6qhRCY_q9d4/lRXpYA5wBwAJ

Rocky

May 14, 2020, 3:10:18 PM5/14/20
madeforzyngagames wrote on Wed, 06 May 2020 00:31
> On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 8:25:45 PM UTC-4, Zod-The...@none.i2p wrote:
> > Google Groups Removals -- Remove your personal information from Google
> >
> > https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061?hl=en
> >
> > "Personal information that Google will remove
> > If you are unable to have a website remove material, Google may remove personal information that creates significant risks of identity theft, financial fraud, or other specific harms...."
>
> Can it

Hello Dink.... long time no see....

Ha ha ha.....

ME

May 14, 2020, 3:20:29 PM5/14/20
Ha Ha Ha
Sorry, you know ME zod.
I like real life facts.
But, that’s just ME.

Rocky

May 14, 2020, 3:20:46 PM5/14/20
ME[8
> wrote on Thu, 14 May 2020 18:58]
>
> Zod, I see you left out the contradictory facts

No, it is quite accurate.... for example, here is yours, placing you right there in Bainbridge:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.arts.poetry.comments/6qhRCY_q9d4/JKnkUz6ABwAJ

Subject: Re: Forgery & Identity theft notice (Was: Re: Google Groups Removals)
From: ME <riverm...@gmail.com>

https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/2604:2d80:8884:eb00:95ab:df31:969e:c346

Details for 2604:2d80:8884:eb00:95ab:df31:969e:c346
IP: 2604:2d80:8884:eb00:95ab:df31:969e:c346
Expanded IP: 2604:2d80:8884:eb00:95ab:df31:969e:c346
Hostname: 2604:2d80:8884:eb00:95ab:df31:969e:c346
ASN: 30036
ISP: Mediacom Cable
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Likely Static IP
Continent: North America
Country: United States us flag
State/Region: Georgia
City: Bainbridge
Latitude: 30.9029 (30° 54′ 10.44″ N)
Longitude: -84.5698 (84° 34′ 11.28″ W)
Postal Code: 39819

ME

May 14, 2020, 4:27:47 PM5/14/20
Well, thank you for sharing that zod.
Talk about going real life.

Rocky

May 14, 2020, 4:41:39 PM5/14/20
ME[8
> > No, if you had the brains I would suggest you check it for yourself......... but it would be over your head.....
Yes, I know that you stay confused most of your waking hours, ME.....

Ha ha ha......

Rocky

May 14, 2020, 4:44:56 PM5/14/20
ME[8
Says the smarmy troll who made phone calls trying to have me arrested at the Safe House.....

Nobody has forgotten your stunts, many though they are....

BTW if I wanted to go real life, Stephan Pixkering passed your real name and address to us (which Corey verified)and I never have posted that....

Stalking and real life stunts are not my style, unlike you and Nancy G.....

Rocky

May 14, 2020, 4:45:46 PM5/14/20
BTW if I wanted to go real life, Stephan Pickering passed your real name and address to us (which Corey verified)and I never have posted that....

Stalking and real life stunts are not my style, unlike you and Nancy G.....
[Typo fixed]

Rocky

May 14, 2020, 4:46:45 PM5/14/20
On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 4:31:09 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > > In this case, my only ally
> >
> > You defend the impostor trolls at every chance....
> >
> > And of course you have admitted to forging posts yourself.....
>
> I've never forged

You don;t call it forging but you have admitted to impersonation posts, which are the same thing....

You even admitted to impersonating/forging George Dance....!

Do you deny this...?

Michael Pendragon

May 14, 2020, 5:00:14 PM5/14/20
I most certainly do deny this. Impersonating and forging are not the same thing.

Again, I advise you to learn what words mean before attempting to use them.

Rocky

May 14, 2020, 5:05:09 PM5/14/20
Michael Pendragon wrote on Thu, 14 May 2020 21:00
Okay, let us put it this way:

Did you impersonate George Dance here a year or so ago...?

And if so, can you explain that for us...?

By us, I mean the poetry group....

Rocky

May 14, 2020, 5:06:42 PM5/14/20
ME[8
And that is simply your ISP Address, hardly real life, you drama queen.....

Ha ha ha.....

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 14, 2020, 5:19:00 PM5/14/20
On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 10:15:27 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 10:02:03 AM UTC-4, fake Dockery wrote:

> > I feel
>
> <troll snip>
>
> Note to Pendragon and PJR: This identity thief is not in Alabama:

= snip =

Dockery, you barely know where you are right NOW. Stop trying to play Internet detective, you drip.

Rocky

May 14, 2020, 5:27:34 PM5/14/20
madeforzyngagames wrote on Thu, 14 May 2020 21:18
Well, why not show us your expertise, Dink....?

ME

May 14, 2020, 5:51:36 PM5/14/20
On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 5:06:42 PM UTC-4, Rocky wrote:
> ME[8
> > wrote on Thu, 14 May 2020 20:27]On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 3:20:46 PM UTC-4, Rocky wrote:
> > > ME[8

> > Well, thank you for sharing that zod.
> > Talk about going real life.
>
> And that is simply your ISP Address, hardly real life, you drama queen.....
>
> Ha ha ha.....

That’s my personal info, zod.

Rocky

May 14, 2020, 6:11:46 PM5/14/20
Will Dockery wrote on Thu, 14 May 2020 14:15
Well put Doc....

Rocky

May 14, 2020, 6:14:52 PM5/14/20
ME[8
> > And that is simply your ISP Address, hardly real life, you drama queen......
> >
> > Ha ha ha.....
>
> That's my personal info, zod.

You used to call it "fact checking" when YOU did it.....

Just as your phone calls trying to get me arrested invaded MY persoanl life....?

Are you ready to apologize for all the real life "fact checking" YOU have done on me, Doc, and others...?

Michael Pendragon

May 14, 2020, 7:00:18 PM5/14/20
People don't apologize to stinkbums, Stinkbum.

Rocky

May 14, 2020, 7:02:49 PM5/14/20
Michael Pendragon wrote on Thu, 14 May 2020 23:00
People do, malicious trolls like you do not.....

Ha ha ha......

Rocky

May 14, 2020, 7:03:47 PM5/14/20
Michael Pendragon wrote on Thu, 14 May 2020 22:45
> On Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 5:51:44 PM UTC-4, Rocky wrote:
> > Well it is a given that you will deny the similarity, Pendragon.....
> >
> > Since you don't want to be known as a forger and identity thief.....
> >
> > But the two are quite similar....
>
> They are not "quite similar,"

Yes they are, and Nancy G. is now known to be a art of your group:

On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 7:33:26 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 6:26:24 PM UTC-5, Stephan Pickering wrote:

> > > We are "NancyGene and Jayme, Stephan Pickering's former partners in the Universe". Check our email address.
> > >
> > > NancyGene and Jayme were just two of the ladies Pickering took up with after he divorced his third wife, who was suffering from cancer. She couldn't support him anymore so she had to go. NancyGene and Faline were such good friends that NancyGene had to file a restraining order against Faline Pickering.
> >
> > You're a liar, as always. You weren't there, you don't know what happened, or the complex dynamics between Faline and NG. You have no access to the court filings, or the withdrawn filings. Faline didn't support me from 30 January 1984 when we were married, to 24 August 2008 when she perished in my arms, in the presence of her brother and my 'step'-son. You are just babbling from ignorance. You know this. So do I. Do you know why the 'restraining order' was filed against both Faline and I? Of course not. For you to say I divorced Faline, in effect discarding her (when I took care of her until 1:10 a.m. 24 August 2008). You are deliberate, knowing liar. Blow it out your ass, and whoever is writing your 'poetry'. In the almost 10 years you've been stalking me (and Neil Robbins, who IS a scientist, who is willing to, once again, state what he thinks of you), you have never published 'poetry'. But, you have relished in smearing others. You do not intimate me, nor does your goyfriend.
> >
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
> > Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
> > לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
> > THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
>
> So, the use of the "NancyGene" name is not authentic, but a troll move to annoy you, Stephan.
>
> I expected that, but thought I'd ask.

Which places Nancy G. right there with the other impostor trolls....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rocky

May 14, 2020, 8:07:37 PM5/14/20
ME[8
Yet us talk about how YOU go real life and brag about it:

On Friday, March 13, 2020 at 11:11:05 PM UTC-3, George J. Dance wrote:
[color=blue

> >> Do your own dirty work for a change. I'll sit this one out.
> >
> > Yes, fake, you go sit this out.
> >
> > Karen, here's an example of what Zod's talking about; what ME calls "trying to placate" him (and the real Dave Dockery too, for some reason):
> >
> > "No will, the people I know will investigate everything stinky has applied for in the last 5 years.
> > They will check out every detail of it.
> > Now I'll throw Dave's name into the mix.
> > Keep it up stupid. Y'all just thought your lives were miserable and pathetic. Within a few short weeks, you'll have wished you'd kept your mouths shut and stayed of my radar."
>
> I thank you, G.D. ---

What a hypocrite you are, ME.....

You brag about going real life you whine when someone fact checks you.....

Ha ha ha....

ME you are quite simply a hypocrite....

Rocky

May 14, 2020, 8:09:09 PM5/14/20
ME[8
> > And that is simply your ISP Address, hardly real life, you drama queen......
> >
> > Ha ha ha.....
>
> That's my personal info, zod.

As was mine that you made phone calls about trying to do me harm:

On Friday, March 13, 2020 at 11:11:05 PM UTC-3, George J. Dance wrote:
[color=blue

> >> Do your own dirty work for a change. I'll sit this one out.
> >
> > Yes, fake, you go sit this out.
> >
> > Karen, here's an example of what Zod's talking about; what ME calls "trying to placate" him (and the real Dave Dockery too, for some reason):
> >
> > "No will, the people I know will investigate everything stinky has applied for in the last 5 years.
> > They will check out every detail of it.
> > Now I'll throw Dave's name into the mix.
> > Keep it up stupid. Y'all just thought your lives were miserable and pathetic. Within a few short weeks, you'll have wished you'd kept your mouths shut and stayed of my radar."
>
> I thank you, G.D. ---

What a hypocrite you are, ME.....

You brag about going real life you whine when someone fact checks you.....

Ha ha ha....

You are simply a stalking hypocrite, ME.....

Zod-The...@none.i2p

May 15, 2020, 12:58:29 AM5/15/20
madeforzyngagames wrote on Wed, 06 May 2020 00:31
> On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 8:25:45 PM UTC-4, Zod-The...@none.i2p wrote:
> > Google Groups Removals -- Remove your personal information from Google
> >
> > https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061?hl=en
> >
> > "Personal information that Google will remove
> > If you are unable to have a website remove material, Google may remove personal information that creates significant risks of identity theft, financial fraud, or other specific harms...."
>
> Can it remove

Google can remove anything they feel needs to be removed.....

Zod-The...@none.i2p

May 15, 2020, 1:35:56 AM5/15/20
ME[8
ME, I see you are still utterly confused....

Will Dockery

Nov 22, 2021, 1:03:29 AM11/22/21
Zod wrote:

> Google Groups Removals -- Remove your personal information from Google
>
> https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061?hl=en
>
> "Personal information that Google will remove
> If you are unable to have a website remove material, Google may remove personal information that creates significant risks of identity theft, financial fraud, or other specific harms...."

Good find, Zod.

Zod

Nov 22, 2021, 5:25:14 PM11/22/21
Seems quite on topic...

Zod

Nov 23, 2021, 12:44:11 AM11/23/21
On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 1:03:29 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Zod wrote:
> >
>> http://seductive-infants-and-the-men-who-love-them.com

> Good find, Zod.

Thanks Doc. The research continues, in my tent.

Will Dockery

Nov 23, 2021, 12:57:34 AM11/23/21
More than ever, actually.

Will Dockery

Nov 23, 2021, 1:43:02 PM11/23/21
On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 8:25:45 PM UTC-4, Zod-The...@none.i2p wrote:

> Google Groups Removals -- Remove your personal information from Google
>
> https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061?hl=en
>
> "Personal information that Google will remove
> If you are unable to have a website remove material, Google may remove personal information that creates significant risks of identity theft, financial fraud, or other specific harms...."

Again, very much on topic.

Michael Pendragon

Nov 23, 2021, 2:51:32 PM11/23/21
Remove this, Donkey:

THE SHADOWVILLE MYTHOS: Ode to My Slurp-puppet

"Thanks for the nod on my rod, General Zod.
Watch my rod nod at the sight of your bod.
I'll shoot my wad if you'll call me your God.
So thanks for the nod on my rod, General Zod.

"You know I love all the sweet things you say,
Look at my rod, it gets bigger every day!
And my ass is as large as a Chevrolet!
So thanks, General Wank, and keep slurping away.

"Thanks for the slurp on my sphinc, General Stink,
Slurp while I burp, play the perp to my twink.
Call me your blubber-butt, cuddly and pink.
And thanks for the slurp on my sphinc, General Stink.

"You know I’m grateful that you do me for free,
You even stand watch when I take a wee-wee.
Our lust is pure love, none can say it’s smutty.
Heh thanks, General Scruff, you’re a fluff Ph.D.

"Thanks for the lube on my moob, General Pube.
Open my shirt and we’ll star on YouTube.
My gut expands like a truck inner tube.
I’m thankful a rube loves my moob, General Pube.

“You know I adore when you dip on my dork.
You transform my fat bacon to hog-bottom pork.
We could take our act to East Coast New York.
Stand by, I thank, General Z, pop my cork.

"Thanks for the yank on my wank, General Stank
I’ll be your Bubba and you’ll be my skank
Pull down my tent pants and give me a spank
And thanks for the yank on my wank, General Stank.

“I love when you sodom my bod, General Zod
We're snuggled together like peas in a pod
Mind if I call you Todd, General Zod?
I can do what I want to because I'm your god.

“Merci for the head in the shed, General Zed.
You couldn’t hurt Dave when you bashed in his head.
I know and forgive since we all are inbred.
Oui oui, for the head in the shed, General Zed.

“We need to try keeping this on the down low.
I’m hiding your boots underneath my faux ‘fro.
You’ve influenced me more than PopEye and Ed Poe.
Gracias, General Ho, do you think Coco knows?

"Thanks for the pull on my pid, General Did
I’ll flip my lid when you find where it’s hid
Under my fat like a flat katydid
So thanks for the pull on my pid, General Did.

“Note that I whoosh when you smooch on my cooch.
You always are nearby as my service pooch.
Remember playing Navy in the waves of the Hooch?
You’re a dandelion Summer’s Eve, General Douche.

"Thanks for the lick on my stick, General Prick
I’ll flick my Bic if you’ll fondle my dick
Just watch out for dick cheese, we don’t want you sick
And thanks for the lick on my stick, General Prick.

“We know that your paintings are all photo fakes
But maybe they’ll buy us three Rochester steaks?
We’re living the life of no give and all takes.
Let’s post ‘til he wakes, take no breaks, General Shakes.

"Thanks for the toot on my flute, General Poot
Your tongue is a gerbil that scoots up my chute
I'll let out a "Hoot!" as we watch my splooge shoot
So thanks for the toot on my flute, General Poot.

"Adventure calls when you spelunk in my junk.
The Navy taught you not to recoil from funk.
To your nose, I’m perfumed, a Guano Cave Hunk.
So drive in your pitons, I’m sunk, General Skunk.

"Thanks for the hump on my rump, General Shlump.
Watch my rump jump with each thump-thump-thump-thump!
You paint like a chimp but you know how to pump
So thanks for the hump on my rump, General Shlump.

"You tidy the thatch when you tooth-rake my snatch
And don’t hesitate when the new weevils hatch.
They latch on my bod and have learned to play catch.
No spray is your match, don’t detach, General Scratch.

"Thanks for the smack on my crack, General Whack.
I’ll spread my butt-cheeks and give you a snack.
Friends come and go, but you’ve sure got my back.
So thanks for the smack on my crack, General Whack.

"You know I love when you chew on my waffle.
You look at my balls like a pita falafel.
We pledged our love, even though it’s unlawful.
A jail term’s not awful, or offal, General Brothel.

"Thank you for the hickey on my dickie, General Sticky
I don’t mean to be picky, but you’re smelling kind of icky.
Roll me over, Chickie Baby, and you’ll earn yourself a quickie,
And thank you for the hickey on my dickie, General Sticky.

"I love your work on my dork, Zod ol' chap.
Your face in my waist, your head in my lap.
I don't want to sound like a sap,
But you're great when I don't want to fap.

"Thanks for the blow on my toe, General Schmo.
So glad you know how to go nice and slow.
Sandy is handy, but yo is my ho.
So thanks for the blow on my toe, General Schmo.

“It’s always a treat when you kiss both my feet.
You say they smell sweet though you can’t help but bleat.
Please say you won’t cheat, I’m your meat on the street.
You’re a seat athlete, come and eat, General Teat.

"Thanks for the lay yesterday, General Gay.
My legs will splay if you’ll come in and play.
Clay’s gone away, so you’re welcome to stay.
And thanks for the lay yesterday, General Gay.

“Please know that I love when you slop on my mop.
You can't bear to stop unless popped by a cop.
We could live out our days at the Sweet Gum Head-shop.
Bop, bop, bop, plop, plop, plop, wanna swap, General Flop?

”Thanks for ingesting my shit, General Zit.
I’ll sit on your face, but I cain’t do no split.
A twit and a git make a wonderful fit,
So thanks for ingesting my shit, General Zit.”

"I love when you cook up that rat-a-tat-tooey.
The meal is so tender and not at all chewy.
I lost all my teeth so I like my food poo-y.
I’ll misuse a French word for you, General Ennui.

"Thanks for ingesting my crap, General Sap.
Snap my jockstrap and I’ll give you the clap.
Squeeze my flap of fat and pretend it’s a pap,
And thanks for ingesting my crap, General Sap.

"Feel free to feed off my back and reply.
Did you notice we posted 100 old lies?
Will my body heat help your beard to drip dry?
Shoe polish is great, you look young, General Fly.

"Thanks for the drool on my tool, General Fool.
I’m just a mule, but you think I’m so cool.
Too bad you smell like a rancid cesspool.
But thanks for the drool on my tool, General Fool.

"I love how you rub on my nub, General Bub.
I’m big as a tub, but my nub’s just a stub.
Lift up my chub and give it a good scrub,
I’m your tub of blubber, you’re my General Bub.

"Thanks for the wank on my crank, Zod.
Your stank on my flank makes me feel like a god.
The rank stank on my flank
Means I don't have to wank
Thanks for visiting my bod.

"Sit on my face any time and place
Your old dharma bum has an odious taste
I may have to replace you with Isaac L. Chase
His jordy’s a shorty, but you’re a disgrace.

"Thanks for the nod on my rod, Zod!
You're a god to my rod, Zod.
I'm no clod, I know my bod,
The nod to my rod is sod to my bod.

"I love how you twiddle my twig, General Pig,
Fadiddling my piddle may make it grow big.
Just twirl it about like your own whirligig.
When I splooge in your mouth you can take a big swig.

"Thanks for the nod on my rod, Zod ol' boy.
Your nod on my rod brings me plenty of joy.
For honesty's sake, let's not be coy.
I really like you as a boy toy.

"I love when you slime me with cum, General Scum,
You gum on my balls till my pecker gets numb.
You’re dumber than dumb, but you suck on my bum
Then stick in your thumb as you search for a plum.

"Thanks for tangling with my dangling, Zod.
I love it when your toothless gums massage my bod.
You never lag on the sag of my wag.
Let's get together, you old fag.

"I love when you positively scrutinize my scrotum.
You say it smells fruity when you douse it with rum.
Although my balls look like two wads of chewed gum,
You skim off my pond scum, thank you, General Dumb.

"Thanks for the whack on my arm, General Dharma.
The bone didn’t crack, so there’s really no harm;
Though I’m sad to relate, Brother Dave bought the farm…
But thanks for the whack on my arm, General Dharma

"Your reading and comments really are great.
You never say bad things about my gross weight.
The germs on my body date, mate and mutate.
I’m glad we’re not straight but inmates, General Sate.

"Thanks for the nail in my tail, General Fail.
Your kiss tastes like poop and you smell a bit stale,
Let’s bang Nephew Jordy and make that bitch wail!
And keep nailing this whale in the tail, General Fail.

"Keep your damn hands off my kid, General Zid.
Diddle his dunghole, but don't pull his pid.
You want Clay, you pay! -- and you've nothing to bid.
So keep your damn hands off my kid, General Zid.

"Thanks for the meal on Jim’s dime, General Slime.
A scam that rewarding was well worth our time.
I pity the fools who insist it’s a crime.
And thanks for the meal on Jim’s dime, General Slime.

"Feel free to ogle Sarah’s bountiful tits.
Those suckers are big as my hairy arm pits.
You’ll see more if you buy a fishing permit,
So buy and she’ll fill up your mitts, General Twit.

"Thank you for buying my book, General Schnook
You can squeeze Sarah’s boobs, but give my moobs a look.
Folks tell me my poems are gobbledygook,
But thank you for buying my book, General Schnook.

"I love what you’ve smeared in my beard, General Weird,
though you had to climb up on my gut (triple tiered).
I cheered when you called me your tuna, flap-eared.
(And I’m not pregnant yet, as we both had first feared.)

"Thank you for slurping my load, General Toad.
I’ve heard that it tastes like a backed up commode.
I splooged up your beard as I crowed ‘Thar she blowed!’
So thank you for slurping my load, General Toad.

"Oh, Zod! You sycophant!
You're exactly what I want!
Let's not talk
About the lock you've got on my cock
Just make sure you're carrying a sock.

"Thanks for rereading my words, General Turd.
You take coprophagia to heights quite absurd.
When folks call them ‘garbage,’ you flip them the bird,
So thanks for rereading my words, General Turd.

"I love how you diddle my twat, General Snot.
Your tongue in my dunghole always makes me hot.
I know that you’d rather be raping a tot.
Ass is legal – so take what you’ve got.

"Thanks for the tug on my jug, Zod
Your holds on my folds are like God.
I'm glad you've got no teeth to bite,
Teeth marks there would be quite a sight.

"Forget old Loretta, she’s just a skank ho.
She’s banged every tramp in the camp and what’s mo,
I banged her myself, though it cost me some dough.
Though she’ll take skunk or crack, horse, hash, blue dolls or blow.

"Thanks for inspiring this Ode, General Blowed.
You’re not without charm, for a squat, smarmy toad.
I’ll give you a kiss if you’ll swallow my load.
And thanks for inspiring this Ode, General Blowed.

"You slurp all my posts and you never complain.
You’d tell me to FOAD if you had half a brain.
I hope my old tarp keeps you safe from the rain.
Now shut up and diddle my piddle again!

"Thanks for being so keen on my bean, Zod.
Your attention is always welcome on my rod.
I'll write another poem and we'll trod to your pod,
Where you can nod on my bod in the sod.

"I’ll hold you and squeeze you like you was a bunny
And if that doesn’t please you, I’ll give you some money;
I’ve got fourteen cents, so our future looks sunny…
Now whip out that tongue cause my bunghole is runny.

"Thanks for the roll in the hay, General Gay.
You’re not much on foreplay, but better than Clay.
If I close my eyes, you could be Lady K.
So suck up and slobber away, General Gay.

"You’re such a sphinc for my dink, General Stink.
I’m glad that you finally got out of the clink.
Clay may be my son, but you’re my favorite twink.
You gurgle all night like the drain in my sink.

"Thanks for the dance on my pants, Zod.
You really know how to work on my bod!
Your pat on my back
Is even greater on my sac
Now let's see what you can do on my rod.

"Try not to drool on my fat, General Gnat.
I know what you’re thinking, but I’ll squash you flat.
So put down that knife and go hunt down a rat.
And keep your old drool off my fat, General Gnat.

"Thank you for chugging my train, General Stain.
You tug and you chug and you drive me insane.
Call me ‘Out-damn-standing!’ then slurp me again!
And thank you for chugging my train, General Stain.

"Oh, Zod! You wonderful man!
Kiss my ass? Sure you can!
If you'll massage my groin,
I'll give you a coin.
You're my greatest fan!

"Thanks for the shake of my jake, Zod.
Your take on my jake is no fake.
Let's make a break for the lake,
Where you can make more shake on my jake.

"Don’t shoot your scum on my bum, General Dumb.
I need my protein and should swallow some.
One-Drum Derundo’s ho gives a great hum-
Job and won’t let you go till you cum.

"Thanks for the sore on my tool, General Whore.
I’ve had scabs, clap and crabs, but not herpes before.
You’d best not have AIDS or I’ll show you the door…
But thanks for the sore on my tool, General Whore.

"I love when you smooch on my cooch, General Pooch.
My balls are so small they’re the size of a brooch.
I’ll give you some smokes so you won’t have to mooch.
You can wash down my splooge with a bootle of hooch.

"Thanks for the pat on the back, Jordy!
Your flat pat on my back was close to my sac!
How about you and I go walk down to Zod,
Where you and he can admire my bod?

"I love how you handle my D, General Z.
Ol’ Sandy’s got nothing on you, I can see.
Roll it and pat it and slurp down my pee,
Here comes the payload, I’m going to squee!

"Thanks for the flick of my prick, Zod.
You're just right for my 'bod.
Perhaps we could meet under your tent,
After all--you don't pay rent.
Then see how you nod on my rod.

"I love how you bounce on my butt, General Mutt.
I’m sixteen times fatter than Jabba the Hutt.
You suck my left nut like a toothless old slut.
Be careful you don’t get squashed under my gut.

"Thank you for munching my poo, General Doo.
No one chews doo-doo as gaily as you.
You’re always ready to second my spew,
You look like a chimp, and you smell like one too.

"I love how you gum on my scabs, General Crabs.
You never make fun of my beer barrel abs.
You suck on my buttcheeks like two bacon slabs
And wipe up my jism with delicate dabs.

"Thanks for the thrill, Will.
Your posts give me a chill.
Let's say hello and good day,
In our own moronic way,
Then celebrate by doing more still.

"Let’s all say ‘Good day’ to our friend Isaac, too.
He’s gayer than gay and he slurps up our spew.
But much as I love him, you still are my boo.
So bend over, General, and give me a screw.

"Thanks for the nip on my hip, Zod.
Your grip on my hip gives me quite a zip.
Let's run to the river, where we'll shiver,
And go together for a dip.

"The Chattahoochee’s full of shit,
But it’s such fun to skinny dip
With my lil’ buddy, General Zit
That it’s always worth the trip.

"Thanks for the slap to my lap, Zod.
You always know how to polish my rod.
When I see you heading my way,
I feel amazingly gay,
Now let's go roll in the hay.

"I love when you nuzzle my fuzz, General Guzzle.
Ol' Did really does and he does love to snuzzle.
Folks say when he's gets buzzed that old bitch needs a muzzle.
But push come to shove, that old putz sure can guzzle.

"Thank you for spanking my donkey, General Monkey.
Now wipe of that chin cause it's gotten quite spunky.
You let me ride 'cowgirl' though I'm a bit chunky.
And thank you for spanking my donkey, General Monkey.

"I love when you splooge on my cheek, General Pipsqueak,
Then lick it all off before I can speak.
Next you yank down my pants, give my wanker a tweak
Then gum it till I'm limp and weak.

"Thanks for the walk to my cock, Zod.
Your wiggles make me giggle.
Let's do it again,
Heck, it's not a sin.
Why not stop for a wiggle on Wednesday?

"I love how you lap up my splooge, General Stooge.
You couldn’t be sweeter if you was my cooze.
My willie is small, and my moobs are quite huge
But you gulp down my jizz just like booze.

"Thank you for slurping my slop, General Slob.
You squee when I squirt a big glob in your gob.
You smile with glee when your head starts to bob.
Please don’t burp when you’re slurping my slop, General Slob.

"I love how your butthole's so tight, General Shite.
The band's are tight too, but yours fits me just right.
Now Screechy can suck me long into the night,
But you've got no teeth, so there's no chance you'll bite.

"Thank you for straddling my pole, General Hole.
You get me so hot that I lose all control.
I feel something furry... are you felching a mole?
But thank you for straddling my pole, General Hole.

"Lordy, jordy!
Your hellos and good-days
Always attract my gaze.
Let's you and I
Off for some pizza pie,
And giggle over our trollish ways.

"Thank you for nibbling my nub, General Zub.
You slurp up my gibbering and give me a rub.
You swallow my splooge with a glub-glub-glub-glub.
So I thank you for nibbling my nub, Gerneral Zub.

"I love your nod on my rod, Zod!
We're like two peas in a pod.
Your touch of my wang
Gives me a bang
Now touch faster! Oh God!

"Thank you for slobbering my head, General Slop.
You slurp it and gulp it and don’t want to stop.
But keep your zid hid or I’ll call for a cop.
Still I thank you for slobbering my head, General Slop.

"I love how you tongue my bunghole, General Mole.
For a scrawny old redneck, you do it with soul.
But it’s best when you twist your whole fist in my hole
And when I’m dead and gone, you can still bone my skull.

"Thanks for the rub on my nub, Zod.
Your cheers and my spittle
Puts us in the middle
Of something quite odd.
Let's write, not fight,
Then troll into the night
If you want, you can call me a God.

"I love how you wiggle my shrimp, General Chimp.
You jiggle, I giggle, too bad my shrimp’s limp.
If you’ll be my pig, I’ll be your Goodyear blimp.
I’ll peel my banana for you, General Chimp.

"Thank you for tickling me dick, General Prick.
You’re better than ‘Retta at turning a trick.
A quarter a quickie, or ten cents a lick.
I got fitty cent, but don’t know ‘rithmetick.

"Can this get any more silly?
What's wrong with Will's little Willy?
Just because Zod gives it a tug,
While I personally prefer just a hug,
Doesn't mean it has to be silly, really.

"Half a line, half a line,
half a line authored,
All in the valley of Columbeth
Wrote the sick drunkard.

"Half a barf, half a barf
Half a barf, whole barf.
Into the mouth of the Donkey
Barfed the sick drunkard.

"One son to the right of him,
One son to the left of him,
Pissbum underneath him,
Dundered and blundered
Known by their snot and smell;
Coldly they flowed and dwelled
on the shores of the Chattahoochee,
toads, donkey and drunkard be.

"Theirs is not to work or try,
Theirs is not to verbify,
Theirs is but to whine and lie:
Into the Alley of Columbeth
Ho’d, the hick drunkard.

"Thanks for the tug on my plug, General Slug.
Please scratch my ass 'cause you gave me a bug.
I'm gay as Clay and your my own butt-plug.
So thanks for the tug on my plug, General Slug.

"By the shores of Chattahoochee
Where the pissbums pitch their teepee
LoHo dances hoochie coochie
While the stinkbums wank their peepee,
There a hillbilly named Willie
Gathered mice to make some chili
And he sang his little ditties
About Sarah and her titties
But his verses weren’t witty
No his verses weren’t witty
And he smelled a little shitty
From the poopoo and the peepee
That were crusted on bum clothes
Twixt his toes and in his hair;
But his buddy, Stinky Georgie
Who camped on the Chattahoochee
Had filth clogging up his big nose
So he never seemed to care –
Thus, they made the perfect pair.

"I’m sick of helping zip up Zod’s fly;
despair rages, old ages, incensed:
Brew, odes emerged from backwoods, yet I—
I got my GED in blowing guys
And I still don’t have a lick of sense.

"I love your method for tendrizin' meat:
your salty stream, a cup of DEET.
You pound and pull and use your feet.
No Mrs. Dash matches your heat, General Eat.

"Thanks for stroking my ego, amigo.
Now let's stroke something more.
We'll go to your tent,
Where all your dignity went,
And stay up until four.

"Wow, Zod! Your post is the most!
These pats on my back
Are like a wedding toast!
You've really got class.
Your words are endearing,
Though I'm not quite hearing
Since my head is lodged up my ass.

"You, for me, are enough, General Muff--
Your hair, your beard and your way with handcuffs.
I love your paintings of me in the buff;
You’ll always be my blue-tarped wine cream puff.

"I thank you and beg that you’ll soon marry me.
We could live our bum lives in gummy sodomy.
I’m through with all women, you’re just too yummy,
So please reply, ”Yes,” bawdily, Zod-Ami.

"Willy just had to stoke his kingly ego.
spur all the murderin' words and maniacin'.
From the mud he must arise again, laid low!
It shoulda been obvious--
it was the wrong captive audience!

"And alas, George... OH NO!
Had to be a bad ass in a glass house!
That mini Willy ego
shoulda used safety glass-
now look at his sorry ass!

"Thanks for the roll in my bed, General Zed.
Off to Waffle House, where this Donkey gets fed.
Last night on the crapper, I pooped out your head.
So thanks for the roll in my bed, General Zed.

"Oh boy! The joy!
Dearest Zod, your posts are just great!
They give me something for when I masturbate!
You may have heard my ego is bold,
But do not believe all the stories you are told.
For when you troll with me and say I am good,
It just means that no one else understood
That when you and I online together,
There's no criticism that we can't weather.
For when my boner reaches the max,
It pushes and tightens in my slacks.
But hark! Fear not! This is why YOU are here!
Let's get together, and have a beer!
No tent, no tarp, can cover our personal space.
I adore it when you cheer me to my face.
Now having read your post I've gotten wood,
Let's gather together, as good couples should.
You can massage my weenis any time,
What the hell--we're in Georgia, it's not a crime.
I've made other posts that you can read.
Hurry! Adore me! My wonderful homeless steed.

"Thanks for the endorse!
You can kiss my ass, of course!
Let's you and I away
For another day
Of trolling, spamming and discourse.

"Thank you, Mighty Benders,
I am now yers,
Trolled by masters,
No defenders,
Tit in blender,
Truth pretender,
I’m a liar.

"Thanks for the shine, ol' pal of mine!
Your words kiss my ass, they're priceless like brass.
Now read more of me, and kiss faster!
You're the dog and I am the master.
I command you to sit, stay and play dead,
But only after my words have been read.
Post more! Post often! Post here and post there!
It doesn't matter when or where.
Just feed my ego and join me in my safe space---
Hurry now, respond and make haste!
For we two are a couple of guys,
Who ignore the truth and live in the lies.
It's no secret that you and I troll,
Staying up all night and writing what's droll.
But forget all the haters, poo-poo to the truth!
It's our little love nest, now let's scram and vamoose.

"Jordy keeps posting a million hellos.
Is he really that friendly, or mentally slow?
I wonder if he’s saying that he’d blow a hobo?
Maybe he’ll go for a Deep South combo?

"I made a Facebook screen shot.
But real? You know it’s not.
I lie and cheat a lot,
and always will get caught,
but that’s what I was taught."

"Check out my words, they're simply quite rad!
Your comments are some of the best that I've ever had!
How about this--I'll write some more
While you keep at it like a cheap whore.
There's nothing to stop us, we'll keep on slurping!
All of our trolling seems to be working!
Less is more, more or less,
It's all good--no need to stress.
I'll write a line and you can applaud,
Thanks again for the nod, Zod.

"I’ll recommend you since you recommend me,
Though I’ll hi that doof Isaac when good mornings be.
Our three-love will stand up to harsh scrutiny,
And that’s something on which we all can agree.

"Thanks for reading my crap!
I'd hate to seem like a sap!
My words are all droll,
Because I'm a troll,
Now if you'll excuse me,
I need a nap.

"There was an old Dreckster who stank,
and whose boyfriend was utterly rank.
He sat by a river
destroying his liver
while giving the Plodster a wank.

"Zod, I confused you with a beanie hat--
you’re not Penny’s Hat but a scruffy rat,
or a beat-up, mangy street tom cat,
but you’ve made my head your habitat,
and your body heat’s my thermostat.

"That Jordy is my kinda boy
Although he may be Isaac's toy
Old Isaac will share him
So he'll join my harem
For Dave, Stink and me to enjoy.

"Thanks for petting my ego,
You're a great lackey wherever we go.
I may be a troll--well, at least that's my goal,
But you? Nah. Not you, amigo.

"I appreciate your feedback, Jack!
Ain't it awesome how well I can yack?
My words, my poems, my lines are all the most!
There is simply no need for me to boast.
But, I'll do it anyway! Sure! Why not?
Just look at all of the that praise I have got!
From you! From jordy! From...um...all of my friends!
I'll keep on posting; the praise never ends!
My ego doth bow to you, my good man,
Now praise me some more; you know that you can!

"There was a jackass called Will,
Whose words were worse still.
His ego was big,
While he acted like a pig,
So of course everything he wrote was swill.

"Thanks for the endorse, of course!
Your words of encouragement are like peppermint!
So sweet and so pretty,
Not rough or gritty.
Keep writing more for me!
Give me praise for each line!
I don't know what's better--your words or mine.
Let's foray into the newsgroup, and troll it like mad!
There are opportunities for thanks and good mornings to be had!
Who cares what they say; they are nothing but trolls!"
They're all but obsessed; you and I know our roles!
I write something, then you say good job!
I'll throw words but it's compliments that YOU lob!
You and I are like birds of a feather;
Here's an idea: Let's get drunk together.
Just because my writings are crazy,
Doesn't mean that we have to be lazy.
Perhaps we can post and agree at sunrise;
Pardon me, please, I must go write more lies.

"Intermezzo:
Isaac
Iseck
Isick
Isock
Isuck

"Sleigh bells ring and I’ll have a listen
Music is posted and I’ll have a listen
Videos are mentioned and I’ll have a listen
I post that I will, but I never listen.

"I can’t understand what I hear or I read
I doubt that some schoolin’ would help with this need.
George Dance says I’m great, but he too’s a hayseed.
I hoped jeers would stop when I got GED’d.

"I think I’ll send gift cards if folks visit my blog.
The only person there has been you, General Clog.
Can I steal cards at Sarah’s bait shop in the bog?
I could also send pictures of Ma with that dog.

"Hey, my name is Will D.
and I'll get the last word.
Man, did you ever see
an unflushable turd?
When you do, think of me.

"My names at the bottom
of every post you read.
It's like it's late Autumn,
and I'm the dead leaves creed.
Those dead leaves bought 'em:

"but not me, not Will D.
Watch, I'll get the last word.
The unflushable turd.
Watch, I'll get the last word.

"I float on the stage like the Goodyear balloon.
My stance is as if I will use the bathroom.
The audience pelts me with rotten legumes,
Still you worship me faithfully, General Poltroon.

"Thanks for the rub of my stub, Zod!
Your remarks are like larks!
How about this?
I'll write some crap
While you sit on my lap,
In one of the public parks.

"I have posted this song a thousand times, gee,
but I never will tire of my yeee, weee, loooooogie.
If LeGents would hold the cross-dress shows for free,
I’d rock Nelly’s blue gown that shows off my knees.

"The red-butted stranger walked into my shed.
He didn’t have clothes on but had great bedhead.
I asked him to lie down and then I manspread.
Zod, do you know a cop named Right-Said-Red-Butted Fred?

"Thanks for the endorse!
You're always welcome, of course!
The way that you applaud
Makes me feel like a god
No one would question the source.

"I’ve fastened neon lights to the sides of my butt
so you can clearly see it when you are in rut.
White lights lead to red lights—that’s your shortcut.
No emergency exits for you, Captain General Smut.

"General Zod, I fear my pants are too tight;
when they split, my butt gets massive frostbite.
Silent, deadly farts spontaneously ignite,
and organic bat signals alert your campsite."

-- Will Dockery, "Ode to My Slurp-puppet"

W.Dockery

Nov 23, 2021, 9:46:29 PM11/23/21
Will Dockery wrote:
> Remove this

<...>

Presto, gone.

🙂

Rachel

Nov 23, 2021, 9:48:58 PM11/23/21
presto chango.

Family Guy

Nov 23, 2021, 10:05:53 PM11/23/21
Nope.

W-Dockery

Nov 30, 2021, 8:24:47 AM11/30/21
Gone from my posts.

🙂

Zod

Nov 30, 2021, 5:45:15 PM11/30/21
On Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 2:51:32 PM UTC-5, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 1:43:02 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 8:25:45 PM UTC-4, Zod-The...@none.i2p wrote:
> > >
> > > Google Groups Removals -- Remove your personal information from Google
> > >
> > > https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061?hl=en
> > >
> > > "Personal information that Google will remove
> > > If you are unable to have a website remove material, Google may remove personal information that creates significant risks of identity theft, financial fraud, or other specific harms...."
> > Again, very much on topic.
> Remove this
Bidda bam, bidda boom... GONE, FOOL...!

Ha ha..

Will Dockery

Dec 14, 2021, 4:01:45 AM12/14/21
They're slow but get the job done.

🙂

Family Guy

Dec 14, 2021, 1:11:50 PM12/14/21
Google does not control the Internet.

Will Dockery

Dec 14, 2021, 3:31:33 PM12/14/21
Google certainly controls Google Groups, though.

😉

Family Guy

Dec 14, 2021, 3:54:54 PM12/14/21
Dear Stupid:

Google may control Google Groups but it does not control the Internet.
No matter how much you whine or lie to google, the posting will still be out there on Usenet.

Please stage dive off of a cliff, you illiterate, clueless off-key idiot.

Zod

Dec 14, 2021, 6:22:17 PM12/14/21
On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 8:31:59 PM UTC-4, Family Guy wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 8:25:45 PM UTC-4, Zod-The...@none.i2p wrote:
>
> > Google Groups Removals -- Remove your personal information from Google
> >
> > https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061?hl=en
> >
> > "Personal information that Google will remove
> > If you are unable to have a website remove material, Google may remove personal information that creates significant risks of identity theft, financial fraud, or other specific harms...."
> Can it remove you from Will's ass or does that take special fingernail polish?

Quiet down, you silly fool....!

jdcha...@gmail.com

Dec 15, 2021, 7:56:29 PM12/15/21
On Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 9:00:32 PM UTC-4, Zod-The...@none.i2p wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 8:31:59 PM UTC-4, madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 8:25:45 PM UTC-4, Zod-The...@none.i2p wrote:
> > > Google Groups Removals -- Remove your personal information from Google
> > >
> > > https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061?hl=en
> > >
> > > "Personal information that Google will remove
> > > If you are unable to have a website remove material, Google may remove personal information that creates significant risks of identity theft, financial fraud, or other specific harms...."
> >
> > Can it remove you from Will's ass or does that take special fingernail polish?
> My ass sucking game is strong, so no.

Nice

Will Dockery

Dec 15, 2021, 8:49:45 PM12/15/21
On Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 7:56:29 PM UTC-5, fake jdcha...@gmail.com forged:
> On Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 9:00:32 PM UTC-4, fake Zod-The...@none.i2p forged:
Obvious forgery ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

😉

Family Guy

Dec 15, 2021, 9:09:48 PM12/15/21
Obvious stupidity ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

General-Zod

Dec 16, 2021, 6:48:17 PM12/16/21
Will Dockery wrote:

> On Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 7:56:29 PM UTC-5, fake jdcha...@gmail.com forged:

>> > My xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> Nice

> Obvious forgery ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> 😉

Exactly....

Family Guy

Dec 16, 2021, 9:34:23 PM12/16/21
Shut up, spamming troll!!

Reported to Google.

Will Dockery

Dec 17, 2021, 3:07:14 AM12/17/21
There's no spam here to report.

🙂

%

Dec 17, 2021, 4:54:30 AM12/17/21
On 12/16/2021 9:34 PM, Family Guy wrote:
> Shut up, spamming troll!!
>
> Reported to Google.

dink the netKKKop LOL

Family Guy

Dec 17, 2021, 2:54:04 PM12/17/21
Hello Chadlee Anvil Bryant from rec.sport.pro-wrestling who jumps into the thread with no idea what is going on thus making himself look like an even bigger idiot.

Family Guy

Dec 17, 2021, 2:54:22 PM12/17/21
I see plenty of spam from you and Zod. Reported.

Zod

Dec 17, 2021, 5:17:04 PM12/17/21
He sure has you in a tizzy,, Alex... ha ha ha...

Family Guy

Dec 17, 2021, 7:54:59 PM12/17/21
In the time you took to make that dumbass response, you could have been writing yet another post praising Will Dockery.
Stop being lazy, you little faggot.

Will Dockery

Dec 24, 2021, 5:52:10 AM12/24/21
On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 8:25:45 PM UTC-4, Zod-The...@none.i2p wrote:

> Google Groups Removals -- Remove your personal information from Google
>
> https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061?hl=en
>
> "Personal information that Google will remove
> If you are unable to have a website remove material, Google may remove personal information that creates significant risks of identity theft, financial fraud, or other specific harms...."

George Dance, here's one thread discussing Google Removals, but I think I started at one department first then was contacted by Google Removals after investigation.

hierony...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2021, 5:58:32 AM12/24/21
Clicking that little exclamation point at the top of each thread really works.

Ash Wurthing

Dec 24, 2021, 6:24:00 AM12/24/21
Yes. Since any serious posters here only post sparingly, I use filters to find them since I'm just interested in them when I'm being serious and not exploiting the whipping fools. That's a side project.

Now that they think they won against Pendragon, they're going to ramp up their offensive-- as seen on some troll threads, they're going to go overboard... the place may get messy with what they're going to provoke as a preview could be seen last night. You may be busy marking threads.

George J. Dance

Dec 24, 2021, 6:24:10 AM12/24/21
On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 5:52:10 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
Thanks. I'll read it over the holidays.

George J. Dance

Dec 24, 2021, 6:28:06 AM12/24/21
If you want to "killfile" them; but I don't want to do. My problem is only the posts that appear here, using my name and picture, that I didn't write. We got a bunch of those last night.

hierony...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2021, 6:33:07 AM12/24/21
I’m busy trying to get out of the house. I have to be at work by seven.
Lucky for me it’s only a short drive, but I still need to warm up the car.
I only post sparingly anymore because that is literally all I have time for.
Like I wish we had time to talk now, but I have to leave soon. In any event,
Have a great day! Peace.

George J. Dance

Dec 24, 2021, 6:45:58 AM12/24/21
On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 6:24:00 AM UTC-5, Ash Wurthing wrote:

> Now that they think they won against Pendragon

Stop misrepresenting. No one "won" anything against Mr. Pendragon. He's still writing his poem, and it's still on aapc, and it's still about Will, Zod, and now Jordy. The only difference is that it's new versions are now going on one thread only, which AFAIK was his own decision.

> , they're going to ramp up their offensive-- as seen on some troll threads, they're going to go overboard...

Yeah, I've noticed the new offensive. I saw one loony troll bursting into a thread where someone had told someone else a couple of anagrams, ranting that they were alt.right symbols somehow connected with "antivaxxers" and the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. Oh, wait .... that was you.

> the place may get messy with what they're going to provoke as a preview could be seen last night.

Did you just admit to posting as "George J. Dance" last night? Sure sounded like that to me.

Ash Wurthing

Dec 24, 2021, 6:46:59 AM12/24/21
On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 6:28:06 AM UTC-5, George J. Dance wrote:
I noticed. I can usually differentiate now. So I'll think twice before responding.

ME

Dec 24, 2021, 6:59:27 AM12/24/21
Ash, maybe everyone should refrain from responding to will, zod and dance until the imposters stop. They are the only ones being impersonated.

Will Dockery

Dec 24, 2021, 7:04:59 AM12/24/21
PJR stated that he thinks Family Guy is the impostor troll, but that's doubtful since F.G. doesn't seem intelligent enough to manage such a stunt.

Ash Wurthing

Dec 24, 2021, 7:15:45 AM12/24/21
On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 6:45:58 AM UTC-5, George J. Dance wrote:
> On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 6:24:00 AM UTC-5, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> > Now that they think they won against Pendragon
> Stop misrepresenting. No one "won" anything against Mr. Pendragon. He's still writing his poem, and it's still on aapc, and it's still about Will, Zod, and now Jordy. The only difference is that it's new versions are now going on one thread only, which AFAIK was his own decision.
> > , they're going to ramp up their offensive-- as seen on some troll threads, they're going to go overboard...
> Yeah, I've noticed the new offensive. I saw one loony troll bursting into a thread where someone had told someone else a couple of anagrams, ranting that they were alt.right symbols somehow connected with "antivaxxers" and the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. Oh, wait .... that was you.

Yes that was me! With the tack of a wrecking ball as my crew says...
I would almost acquit of you complicity because you're obviously not paying attention to anti-vaxxer or alt-right social media
'Today Extra's innocent Christmas social media post is bizarrely hijacked by anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists'
"A positive Christmas message from Today Extra on social media has bizarrely been bombarded with comments from anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists."
"One follower bizarrely tried to link the Coronavirus pandemic to 'media control' and wrote: 'The end of Delta Omicron aka 'meDia cOntrol.'"
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10285913/Today-Extras-innocent-Christmas-social-media-post-bizarrely-hijacked-anti-vaxxers.html
https://journals.openedition.org/angles/369

> > the place may get messy with what they're going to provoke as a preview could be seen last night.
> Did you just admit to posting as "George J. Dance" last night? Sure sounded like that to me.

You haven't figured me out very well, I don't need to hide behind anything-- I don't hide what I do although those so busy discrediting me hide from their selves what I'm sowing right under their disbelieving asses.

Ash Wurthing

Dec 24, 2021, 7:17:09 AM12/24/21
Understood.

Will Dockery

Dec 24, 2021, 7:40:45 AM12/24/21
Your jumbled writing style causes quite a few of the misunderstandings.

hierony...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2021, 12:24:06 PM12/24/21
I appreciate your concern. I marked those threads as spam also. Now they're gone, easy peasy.

Conley Brothers

Dec 24, 2021, 1:14:04 PM12/24/21
Don't feel bad, Dunce has accused almost everyone here of the same thing. This is just another accusation in a long string of incorrect guesses. You must have him really flustered.

Will Dockery

Dec 24, 2021, 9:48:33 PM12/24/21
Yes, very much like my skip and delete method.

Ash Wurthing

Dec 25, 2021, 3:16:27 AM12/25/21
lol! KiSS Principle? More like QRevision Principle-- I'll stick with intelligence...

Will Dockery

Dec 25, 2021, 5:13:33 AM12/25/21
Too bad intelligence doesn't seem to stick with you.

🙂

hierony...@gmail.com

Will Dockery

Dec 25, 2021, 5:33:56 AM12/25/21
That's fine, since you never have anything to offer, anyhow.

🙂

hierony...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2021, 5:36:31 AM12/25/21
Exactly, there you go. Whatever works for you.

Will Dockery

Dec 25, 2021, 5:49:46 AM12/25/21
Of course.

Merry Christmas, Corey.

🙂

hierony...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2021, 5:54:19 AM12/25/21
Whatever. I’ve got nothing for you.

Will Dockery

Dec 25, 2021, 6:18:09 AM12/25/21
I didn't ask you for anything, Pastor Corey.

🙂

hierony...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2021, 6:28:04 AM12/25/21
You didn’t offer me anything either, so we’re even.
No harm, no foul, no worries. Have a great day. Best
to you and yours, and so on, and so forth. Amen.

Will Dockery

Dec 25, 2021, 12:15:05 PM12/25/21
Agreed.

🙂

General-Zod

Jan 12, 2022, 7:50:08 PM1/12/22
jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 9:00:32 PM UTC-4, Zod-The...@none.i2p wrote:

> Nice

Hope it helps you with deleting the FOOL Michael Penhead posts lying about you...

Will Dockery

Jan 18, 2022, 5:47:48 PM1/18/22
On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 8:25:45 PM UTC-4, Zod-The...@none.i2p wrote:

> Google Groups Removals -- Remove your personal information from Google
>
> https://support.google.com/websearch/troubleshooter/3111061?hl=en
>
> "Personal information that Google will remove
> If you are unable to have a website remove material, Google may remove personal information that creates significant risks of identity theft, financial fraud, or other specific harms...."

Ping: Jordy.

HTH and HAND.

Zod

Jan 18, 2022, 6:39:59 PM1/18/22
Indeed...

Zod

Jan 24, 2023, 5:29:53 PM1/24/23
Will Dockery wrote:

> [...]
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/ZcYXc2MQZqc/32LTrYzfAgAJ
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/ZcYXc2MQZqc/MnosNRKLAQAJ
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/_ZbI9Zic9oU/vn_oRJoqCgAJ
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/a22PlDda-Bo/39d-Fe44AQAJ
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/cvjttYhPcEs/7WSBQ4XxCAAJ
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/cvjttYhPcEs/x1NHnkzoAQAJ
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/eruK4oO9_tg/j6QcOncfGQAJ
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/eruK4oO9_tg/jsWG6epWAQAJ
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/eruK4oO9_tg/ozVUYYA0BQAJ
> >
> > The material in question has been found to violate our policies, and we are working to remove it from our services.

Some of the evidence...!

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.arts.poetry.comments/c/6qhRCY_q9d4/m/O9Ro_1lXBwAJ

Will Dockery

Jan 24, 2023, 5:47:32 PM1/24/23
On Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 5:29:53 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:

Again, good find, Zod.

:)

ME

Jan 24, 2023, 8:02:32 PM1/24/23
I still think this is a good idea.

W.Dockery

Jan 24, 2023, 8:50:14 PM1/24/23
Of course now Michael Pendragon has an impersonator, also.

HTH and HAND.

Will Dockery

Jan 24, 2023, 10:59:07 PM1/24/23
On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 6:45:58 AM UTC-5, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 6:24:00 AM UTC-5, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> > Now that they think they won against Pendragon
> Stop misrepresenting. No one "won" anything against Mr. Pendragon. He's still writing his poem, and it's still on aapc, and it's still about Will, Zod, and now Jordy. The only difference is that it's new versions are now going on one thread only, which AFAIK was his own decision.
> > , they're going to ramp up their offensive-- as seen on some troll threads, they're going to go overboard...
> Yeah, I've noticed the new offensive. I saw one loony troll bursting into a thread where someone had told someone else a couple of anagrams, ranting that they were alt.right symbols somehow connected with "antivaxxers" and the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. Oh, wait .... that was you.
> > the place may get messy with what they're going to provoke as a preview could be seen last night.
> Did you just admit to posting as "George J. Dance" last night? Sure sounded like that to me

Do tell.

W-Dockery

Jan 25, 2023, 1:05:14 AM1/25/23
Each link shows what Google Groups found worthy of removal

And so it goes.

Zod

Jan 25, 2023, 5:40:49 PM1/25/23
Proof for any with the sense to actually have a look....!

Michael Pendragon

Jan 25, 2023, 7:08:32 PM1/25/23
But what good does it accomplish, when all one has to do is this?

Uncle Isaac took his belt
And gave Young Jordy 40 welts.
Jordy grew to like the whacks
And Uncle Isaac’s touching acts.

Isaac Chase thought that Jordy was cute
'Specially dressed in his new birthday suit,
Isaac squeezed his love handles
Then blew out his candles,
Bent over and let out a "Toot!"

Isaac pulled his nephew's pid
Sucked him dry then tongued his hole;
Nephew Jordy was just a kid
When he first straddled Isaac's pole.

Isaac rode Jordy bareback at seven
And cornholed him big-time at eight
He left him creampied at eleven
And went back home to masturbate.

Isaac groped little Jordy on Friday
Isaac sucked him off Saturday night
Isaac fucked Jordy six times on Sunday
Yeah, his weekend was going alright.

There's only on "t" in "Sonnet."

Isaac nailed Jordy on summer's day.
Beneath the willow by the backdoor gate:
He squeezed his lovebuds, then he had his way
But quick release cut all too short the date;
Sometime too hot the elder Chase becomes
And often spills his load ere passion's dimm'd;
Where is the joy in picking Jordy's plums
Or planting kisses in his grass untrimm'd
When shorts are cream'd and flaccid members fail?
Thou Jordy's willing, Ike gave up the ghost;
Still discontent, he fondles Jordy's tale,
For tis the ass enamors him the most:
So long as Isaac still has eyes to see,
He'll strap one one and stick it to Jordy.

Isaac chased boys when he was a toddler
He chased toddlers when he went school,
He made brownies with them as a young man,
Stirred their pudding until he would drool.

Isaac chased little boys on the playground
Although he was a middle aged man,
Donkey punched till his mudpacker turned brown
Tho he preferred to say it was tan.
The Jordy Factor
a poem by Will Dockery as told to NancyGene

Jordy’s a good sub for dead Lady K
He jiggles his ass and says it’s foreplay
with my massive moobs that even young Clay
has to admit that he’d like to sashay
in the chorus that kicks on LeGents parquet
floor where Jordy and I rolled ‘round in May
when he visited us to show us his fey
manners and though his family’s rich, hey,
I’m not too proud to say that I’d lay
him for free and he won’t have to pay
for extras like hi there’s, night-nights and oy veys.

Isaac Chase was a pixie I knew
Who diddled his widdle nephew,
Jordy pulled Isaac's pud
But his pud was a dud
And now poor Isaac's sack has turned blue.

When Jordy was just a wee laddie
He'd pull down his pants for his daddy,
Uncle paid him a call
And buggered him raw
And Jordy cried "Uncle Ike had me."

Isaac had a young nephew named Jordy
Whose tuchus he simply adored, he
Got Jordy to bare it
That he might then share it
And buggered the boy while he roared "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

Uncle Isaac didn't care for his mommy,
His classmates found him a bit balmy;
It was said that the lad
Flicked his Bic for his dad:
Now chows on Nephew Jordy's shalomi.

Uncle Isaac desired little boys
He thought Jordy had exquisite poise
For a boy not yet ten
(He preferred boys to men)
And a man must have what he enjoys.

Little Jordy was sugar and spice
So his old uncle didn't think twice
About dipping his pole
In young Jordy's piehole,
Boston cream never seemed worth the price.

Uncle Isaac's an internet troll
Who fingered his nephew's dunghole,
Isaac stuck in his thumb
And made Jordy cum
And cried "Hola, Will -- I'm on a role!"

Isaac corked up Jordy Chase's bunghole,
Chocolate cha-cha'd til morning was nigh;
Gave his nephew a sloppy Picaso
He's a fart knockin', mud packin' guy.

Jordy Chase bought his uncle a butt plug
In the hope that he'd leave him alone;
Isaac plugged up his hole
And such joy filled his soul
That he plugged Jordy's hole with his own.

Uncle Isaac's a middle aged twit
Who's been found competently unfit,
For it's said he enjoys
Gallivanting with boys
And dipping his dick in their shit.

Isaac buggered Jordy in the bedroom
Isaac buggered Jordy in the car
Isaac buggered Jordy in the Men's Room
Of LeGents', Shadowville's favorite bar.

Uncle Isaac chased Jordy around his first crib,
Uncle Isaac "fed" Jordy and splooged on his bib,
Isaac changed Jordy's diapers for open-crotch hose
Then he buggered the toddler and jizzed on his nose.

Isaac cornswabbled his nephew's dinky
Pulled his joystick as if he played Pong;
Dipped his poo jabber till it got stinky
And nicknamed his dong "Donkey Kong."

When Jordan Chasescott was a lad
His Uncle Ike wanted him bad,
With the youth in his sights
Isaac gave up his nights
To baby sit straddling his 'nads.

Uncle Isaac was more like an ant
Who would crawl down young Jordy’s pants.
Jordy’d wiggle and scratch
But Isaac attached
Himself with coagulants.

Uncle Isaac ignored his niece, Judy,
Who didn’t have quite the same booty.
So Judy was spared,
And stood there and stared,
While Jordy got it in the patootie.

When Jordy went on Price is Right
His bung-hole shown like a nightlight.
He said it was Uncle
Ike and Garfuckles
Who implanted in him a Lite-Brite.

Uncle Isaac hosted family for Easter.
He told his sister he’d feast her.
They ate honey baked ham
And rack of young lamb
While Isaac dined on Jordy’s keister.

Isaac Chased Jordan Chasescott
From when he was just a young tot.
Isaac gave him a ball
and that wasn’t all,
for his undies had X marks the spot.

Uncle Isaac would pat Jordy’s buttock
And soothe him to sleep with some smut talk.
As Joey took vids
And entertained bids,
Little Jordy’s cradle would rock.

Uncle Isaac said let’s play Cowboys,