Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

Re: In the matter of 'Truck Stop Woman'

306 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído
Se borró el mensaje

NancyGene

no leída,
26 may 2018, 12:16:51 p.m.26/5/2018
para
On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 1:24:00 PM UTC, drive-by wrote:
> So you have this big bellied truck stop woman, selling herself to assorted big rig drivers....a black man as pimp..getting nasty with said unfortunate woman..and a big bellied FF handing her money...later to be seen coming out of the woods, 'zipping up' followed by the unfortunate woman....and FF calls this artistic.
>
> about as dumb as a mother fucker.

She is worth $15. That says a lot about the thoughts of the songwriters and performers.

ME

no leída,
26 may 2018, 12:23:41 p.m.26/5/2018
para
NG. At least the hooker got paid.

NancyGene

no leída,
26 may 2018, 12:25:19 p.m.26/5/2018
para
On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 4:23:41 PM UTC, ME wrote:
> NG. At least the hooker got paid.

It was probably a money order that he made out to his daughter.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

no leída,
26 may 2018, 1:10:22 p.m.26/5/2018
para
NancyGene <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote in news:d5c61481-8632-4480-
b214-e7d...@googlegroups.com:

> On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 4:23:41 PM UTC, ME wrote:
>> NG. At least the hooker got paid.
>
> It was probably a money order that he made out to his daughter.

It was probably from the tip that Dreckster stole from the waitress at the
steak house. He probably left crumpled food stamp notes in its place.

"I can't defend the information myself, so I place it out of the realm of
normal reasoning and scrutiny, so that I can proceed to force it on
others without having to endure those normal tests of validity and
application." - Ed defines his posting style.

NancyGene

no leída,
26 may 2018, 1:39:31 p.m.26/5/2018
para
On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 5:10:22 PM UTC, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> NancyGene wrote in news:d5c61481-8632-4480-
> b214-e7d...@googlegroups.com:
>
> > On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 4:23:41 PM UTC, ME wrote:
> >> NG. At least the hooker got paid.
> >
> > It was probably a money order that he made out to his daughter.
>
> It was probably from the tip that Dreckster stole from the waitress at the
> steak house. He probably left crumpled food stamp notes in its place.
>
> --

You're right, he probably palms any tips he sees at the coffee shop too.

We cannot get over the mentality of people writing and performing a song like this. It is disgusting, and this is supposed to be a regional and national favorite on the charts? Will is proud of this message? The lady was honored to act in this video?

Will Dockery

no leída,
26 may 2018, 2:05:05 p.m.26/5/2018
para
Thanks for watching the video and for all the comments.

I take it most you you folks don't understand the classic Country and Western music tropes.

I'll post the link to the video hete, since Jimmy forgot that detail.

👍

Cujo DeSockpuppet

no leída,
26 may 2018, 2:43:33 p.m.26/5/2018
para
NancyGene <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote in
He's a deadbeat dad that drags around a dead ex-wife he abused for
attentin. I'm not sure why you would expect that Douchery or anyone else
that claims to listen to the talentless weasel would be anything but the
lowest forms of slime mold.

"Few things suppress female sexuality more than a flaccid dick and a guy
talking like Mickey Mouse while wearing panties on his head." - Phoenix
describing
Ed "Pantyhead" Wollmann in one sentence.

Will Dockery

no leída,
26 may 2018, 2:58:26 p.m.26/5/2018
para
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> He's a deadbeat dad that drags around a dead ex-wife he abused for
> attentin

Two of the biggest lies about me, spewed in one sentence.

You're on a roll, Cujo.

Remember the old Usenet phrase:

"Post proof or shut the fuck up", though? I know you do.

How about following that one, kindly P.P.O.S.T.F.U.

:)

NancyGene

no leída,
26 may 2018, 4:54:57 p.m.26/5/2018
para
On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 6:43:33 PM UTC, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> He's a deadbeat dad that drags around a dead ex-wife he abused for
> attention. I'm not sure why you would expect that Douchery or anyone else
> that claims to listen to the talentless weasel would be anything but the
> lowest forms of slime mold.

Yes, you are correct. His "tropes" are for the very lowest class and outdated anyway. What FF is too dumb to realize is that this is 2018, and his brand of misogyny is not tolerated.

Where is "Mr. Womanist" Fake Jew to protest Will's stereotypes, sexist lyrics and video?

> Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
> alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
> Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
> award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
> Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
> "Few things suppress female sexuality more than a flaccid dick and a guy
> talking like Mickey Mouse while wearing panties on his head." - Phoenix
> describing
> Ed "Pantyhead" Wollmann in one sentence.

Or a fat guy in dirty pants who can't even stand up straight, who thinks that women are to be bought for $15.

Will Dockery

no leída,
26 may 2018, 5:01:58 p.m.26/5/2018
para
NancyGene wrote:

> Yes, you are correct. His "tropes" are for the very lowest class and outdated anyway

Lighten up, NG, "Truck Stop Woman" is simply an old fashioned Country & Western song about familiar C & W "types".

Rather than continue on, I will let the viewer judge for himself:

Truck Stop Woman written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley (Larry Rose Studio track one)

https://youtu.be/Ww4IHVAwWNI

Artemis Records Presents-"Truck Stop Woman" featuring Will Dockery, Henry Conley, Gene Woolfolk , Durundo Jenkins, Patricia Suddeth, Dana Dodd, Mike Matthews, Directed by Basil Fitzpatrick and Rusty Wood, Edited by Jamie Mitchell. Audio track recorded and produced at Larry Rose Studio.

Since recordings made at Larry Rose Studio are now a topic of discussion, I will be posting examples of tracks created there, this is the first of the series.

And... so it goes.
Se borró el mensaje

Cujo DeSockpuppet

no leída,
26 may 2018, 5:50:12 p.m.26/5/2018
para
Will Dockery <will.d...@gmail.com> wrote in news:6a343e91-0029-43d3-
a8a4-16a...@googlegroups.com:

> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>>
>> He's a deadbeat dad that drags around a dead ex-wife he abused for
>> attentin
>
> Two of the biggest lies about me, spewed in one sentence.

You never owed child support? You never neglected your kids?

You never abused your relationship with your ex-wife before, after or
during the time she was stupid enough to be associated with you?

You've admitted it here on both counts.

> You're on a roll, Cujo.

Thanks.

"As for being a kook - we all kook, some kook better than others. And I
surely kook better than you." - Ilya Shambat on his own sanity.

Will Dockery

no leída,
26 may 2018, 5:51:26 p.m.26/5/2018
para
On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 5:39:06 PM UTC-4, drive-by wrote:

> Now you know why his wife ran

No, my wife loved old school Country Music:

Truck Stop Woman written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley (Larry Rose Studio track one)

https://youtu.be/Ww4IHVAwWNI

:)

Peter J Ross

no leída,
26 may 2018, 5:54:05 p.m.26/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 26 May 2018 14:51:25 -0700 (PDT),
Will Dockery wrote:

> On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 5:39:06 PM UTC-4, drive-by wrote:
>>
>> Now you know why his wife ran
>
> No, my wife loved old school Country Music:

So it's not surprising that she detested your dreck.

--
PJR :-)

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus

Will Dockery

no leída,
26 may 2018, 5:54:09 p.m.26/5/2018
para
No, Cujo, all of those accusations you made are lies.

If not, prove it.

You can't.

😀

Peter J Ross

no leída,
26 may 2018, 5:58:19 p.m.26/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 26 May 2018 14:54:08 -0700 (PDT),
Why are you addressing drivel-by as "Cujo"?

Is it perhaps because, for the 10,042nd time, you're on the ropes and
about to be knocked out?

Will Dockery

no leída,
26 may 2018, 6:02:07 p.m.26/5/2018
para
I'm using Google Groups, PJR.

Things work differently here than your worn out Newsreader.

😀

Cujo DeSockpuppet

no leída,
26 may 2018, 6:11:14 p.m.26/5/2018
para
Peter J Ross <p...@homeridae.org> wrote in

> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 26 May 2018 14:51:25 -0700 (PDT),
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
>> On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 5:39:06 PM UTC-4, drive-by wrote:
>>>
>>> Now you know why his wife ran
>>
>> No, my wife loved old school Country Music:
>
> So it's not surprising that she detested your dreck.

So it's not surprising that she hated your guts for how you acted.

"The more you spam me, the less spam I get" -Edmond Wollmann, once again
focusing with laserlike precision and crystal clarity.

Peter J Ross

no leída,
26 may 2018, 6:12:18 p.m.26/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 26 May 2018 15:02:07 -0700 (PDT),
Will Dockery wrote:

[snipped text restored]

> drive-by wrote:

>> So you have this big bellied truck stop woman, selling herself to
>> assorted big rig drivers....a black man as pimp..getting nasty with
>> said unfortunate woman..and a big bellied FF handing her
>> money...later to be seen coming out of the woods, 'zipping up'
>> followed by the unfortunate woman....and FF calls this artistic.
>>
>> about as dumb as a mother fucker.
>
> I'm using Google Groups, PJR.
>
> Things work differently here than your worn out Newsreader.

Non sequitur!

Cujo DeSockpuppet

no leída,
26 may 2018, 6:12:21 p.m.26/5/2018
para
Will Dockery <opb...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:0ab8dfd2-ba62-4a9c-b47a-
8c7ee3...@googlegroups.com:

> I'm using Google Groups, PJR.
>
> Things work differently here than your worn out Newsreader.

OMFG. You can't get any more clueless.

"I had more clients and work BEFORE the net than I do now, which
makes no sense to me." - Edmo the blind accountant.

Will Dockery

no leída,
26 may 2018, 6:23:44 p.m.26/5/2018
para
On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 9:24:00 AM UTC-4, drive-by wrote:

> calls this artistic

I didn't specifically call it that, but rather let the viewers make their own judgments:

Truck Stop Woman written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley (Larry Rose Studio track one)

https://youtu.be/Ww4IHVAwWNI

Artemis Records Presents-"Truck Stop Woman" featuring Will Dockery, Henry Conley, Gene Woolfolk , Durundo Jenkins, Patricia Suddeth, Dana Dodd, Mike Matthews, Directed by Basil Fitzpatrick and Rusty Wood, Edited by Jamie Mitchell. Audio track recorded and produced at Larry Rose Studio.

HTH & HAND.

Peter J Ross

no leída,
26 may 2018, 7:01:37 p.m.26/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 26 May 2018 22:11:13 +0000 (UTC),
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Peter J Ross <p...@homeridae.org> wrote in
>
>> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 26 May 2018 14:51:25 -0700 (PDT),
>> Will Dockery wrote:

>>> No, my wife loved old school Country Music:
>>
>> So it's not surprising that she detested your dreck.
>
> So it's not surprising that she hated your guts for how you acted.

So it's not surprising that she failed to extract any child support
payments from you.

Peter J Ross

no leída,
26 may 2018, 7:03:47 p.m.26/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 26 May 2018 22:12:21 +0000 (UTC),
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Will Dockery <opb...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:0ab8dfd2-ba62-4a9c-b47a-
> 8c7ee3...@googlegroups.com:
>
>> I'm using Google Groups, PJR.
>>
>> Things work differently here than your worn out Newsreader.
>
> OMFG. You can't get any more clueless.

Not even Bullis?

It's certainly close between the two of them.

Will Dockery

no leída,
26 may 2018, 7:29:52 p.m.26/5/2018
para
NancyGene wrote:

> She is worth $15. That says a lot about the thoughts of the songwriters and performers.

"Do not mistake the speaker of the poem wit the writer of the poem."
-Karla K. Rogers

--
Truck Stop Woman written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley (Larry Rose Studio track one)

https://youtu.be/Ww4IHVAwWNI

Artemis Records Presents-"Truck Stop Woman" featuring Will Dockery, Henry Conley, Gene Woolfolk , Durundo Jenkins, Patricia Suddeth, Dana Dodd, Mike Matthews, Directed by Basil Fitzpatrick and Rusty Wood, Edited by Jamie Mitchell. Audio track recorded and produced at Larry Rose Studio.

And so it goes...

Peter J Ross

no leída,
26 may 2018, 7:58:02 p.m.26/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 26 May 2018 16:29:51 -0700 (PDT),
Will Dockery wrote:

> "Do not mistake the speaker of the poem wit the writer of the poem."
> -Karla K. Rogers

Your fake quotations from Karla become ever less convincing the more
you misspell them.

If Karla ever posted the text you've moronically typed so many
hundreds of times, you'll be able to provide a Message-ID, of course.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

no leída,
26 may 2018, 8:03:23 p.m.26/5/2018

> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 26 May 2018 22:11:13 +0000 (UTC),
> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>
>> Peter J Ross <p...@homeridae.org> wrote in

>>> So it's not surprising that she detested your dreck.
>>
>> So it's not surprising that she hated your guts for how you acted.
>
> So it's not surprising that she failed to extract any child support
> payments from you.

So it's not surprising that she wanted the kids nowhere near you.

"I am entertaining, but not as a clown, but as a thinker who forces
others to think." - Edmo on a pre-meltdown rant.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

Cujo DeSockpuppet

no leída,
26 may 2018, 8:05:02 p.m.26/5/2018

> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 26 May 2018 22:12:21 +0000 (UTC),
> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>
>> Will Dockery <opb...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:0ab8dfd2-ba62-4a9c-b47a-
>> 8c7ee3...@googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> I'm using Google Groups, PJR.
>>>
>>> Things work differently here than your worn out Newsreader.
>>
>> OMFG. You can't get any more clueless.
>
> Not even Bullis?
>
> It's certainly close between the two of them.

Bullis could use a newsreader. (I think he's still posting in that 24 hour
support desk group.)

"I am an authority, and I do not force my views on others like you do." -
Edmo, after citing his crappy website as an authority, shows how much sleep
he got in Logic 101.

Will Dockery

no leída,
26 may 2018, 8:14:29 p.m.26/5/2018
para
One of these days I will repost the original Karla Rogers quote.

She really did write it...

Will Dockery

no leída,
27 may 2018, 2:30:51 p.m.27/5/2018
para
"Peter J Ross" wrote in message news:slrnpgjpq...@homeridae.org...

> So it's not surprising that she

Which "she" do you refer to, Peter?

ME

no leída,
27 may 2018, 2:37:23 p.m.27/5/2018
para
Your deceased, ex-wife.

Will Dockery

no leída,
27 may 2018, 2:41:33 p.m.27/5/2018
para
She isn't in the video.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

no leída,
27 may 2018, 2:52:42 p.m.27/5/2018
para
ME <liled...@gmail.com> wrote in news:cd7f7d78-a20f-4745-aeed-
fe5246...@googlegroups.com:

> Your deceased, ex-wife.

That little willie douchbag abused and owed for child support!

"You are among the worst goddamned liars that exists, and I'd love to kill
you in a ring and put an end to the useless crap which is you - but you'll
clearly never give me that chance." - Foamboi Bartlo in a calm moment.

Will Dockery

no leída,
27 may 2018, 2:54:00 p.m.27/5/2018
para
Lie much, Cujo?

ME

no leída,
27 may 2018, 3:03:09 p.m.27/5/2018
para
You stupid fuck. You know exactly who PJR is referring to. You quoted from the post.
You're such an idiot.

Will Dockery

no leída,
27 may 2018, 3:04:30 p.m.27/5/2018
para
I know what PJR was lying about, but his lies are off topic in a poetry group.

👍

ME

no leída,
27 may 2018, 3:08:58 p.m.27/5/2018
para
You are the dumbest mother fucker.

Will Dockery

no leída,
27 may 2018, 3:11:09 p.m.27/5/2018
para
Yawn... same old stale line from "Me".

😀

mydemon...@gmail.com

no leída,
27 may 2018, 3:33:45 p.m.27/5/2018
para
On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 3:11:09 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Yawn... same old stale line from "Me".

You'd better get used to it as it's going to be your epitaph:

Will Dockery
5/7/1958 - 6/11/2025
One Dumb Mother Fucker

Will Dockery

no leída,
27 may 2018, 3:50:36 p.m.27/5/2018
para
So, you're estimating I have seven years left?

Could be worse, I've had a least one friend almost twenty years younger pass
away, this year

Cujo DeSockpuppet

no leída,
27 may 2018, 4:30:33 p.m.27/5/2018

> I know what PJR was lying about, but his lies are off topic in a
> poetry group.

Coming from someone who is almost always "off topic", I'd say you conceded
that he's right. Thanks for admitting they aren't lies.

"I have still lost no accounts. I simply have a life that needs
interacting with." -Ed, still having trouble with reality.

Will Dockery

no leída,
27 may 2018, 4:49:49 p.m.27/5/2018
para
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Coming from someone who is almost always "off topic", I'd say

You'd say something off topic?

We know.

:)

Cujo DeSockpuppet

no leída,
27 may 2018, 5:05:56 p.m.27/5/2018
para
Will Dockery <will.d...@gmail.com> wrote in news:9acc3311-9f66-4706-
bddb-b32...@googlegroups.com:

> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>>
>> Coming from someone who is almost always "off topic", I'd say
>> you conceded that he's right. Thanks for admitting they aren't lies.

> You'd say something off topic?
>
> We know.

No, I'd say you've lost again, Drecknozzle. Don't you have some steaks to
mooch off destitute drunks?

"Then I will send complaints, update pages, and file lawsuits until the
abuse ceases or until you start getting balls and posting under your
real identity, which ever miracle comes first--very simple people--take
your pick." - Ed Wollmann upbraids his own sockpuppets.

Michael Pendragon

no leída,
27 may 2018, 5:17:12 p.m.27/5/2018
para
On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 3:50:36 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> So, you're estimating I have seven years left?

The date came to me as I was writing it.

I'm a prophet of sorts, you know.
Se borró el mensaje

Will Dockery

no leída,
27 may 2018, 5:29:10 p.m.27/5/2018
para
"drive-by" wrote in message

> I have a few questions

Yes, you always do, you nosey little fuckhead.

Take your meds.

Heh...

Se borró el mensaje

Will Dockery

no leída,
27 may 2018, 5:33:22 p.m.27/5/2018
para
"Michael Pendragon" wrote in message
I know you've mentioned that before... at least your magical powers give me
seven years.

:)

Se borró el mensaje

Will Dockery

no leída,
27 may 2018, 5:35:28 p.m.27/5/2018
para
"drive-by" wrote in message

> Speaking of...get Zod over here

I don't think Zod likes it over here any more.

Will Dockery

no leída,
27 may 2018, 5:37:25 p.m.27/5/2018
para
Keep the fantasies rolling, Jimmy... you mumble my name in your sleep, don't
you?

Heh...

Se borró el mensaje

NancyGene

no leída,
27 may 2018, 5:40:36 p.m.27/5/2018
para
On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 9:37:56 PM UTC, drive-by wrote:
> Why would drunkard not like it here? I fed the mother fucker....ME...you out there?...where can I find Zod

Subscribe to Topix Columbus, GA -- he posts there all the time. It sounds like he doesn't much like Fat Fuck or the music scene there either. Some of the people that FF extols here are lambasted on that site.
Se borró el mensaje
Se borró el mensaje

Will Dockery

no leída,
27 may 2018, 5:47:00 p.m.27/5/2018
para
I have "scammed" you out of nothing, that's a lie.

You sent money for Zod, which I gave to him, and now you've whined about
that ever since.

I have offered for what seems like 100 times to refund the loan you made
Zod, and can still do that when you give me an address to send it to.

Any normal person could make it through this, but you're certainly not that,
Jimmy.

:)

Se borró el mensaje

Will Dockery

no leída,
27 may 2018, 5:53:01 p.m.27/5/2018
para
Yes, Zod can be seen on Topix, the mood is friendlier there.

ME

no leída,
27 may 2018, 5:55:16 p.m.27/5/2018
para
Jim, I've extended 2 invitations on topix to zod.
Even offered him a steak.
And fat fuck, Jim mumbles my name when he sleeps.

Will Dockery

no leída,
27 may 2018, 5:57:35 p.m.27/5/2018
para
Yet he seems to think about me constantly, not you.

:)

Will Dockery

no leída,
27 may 2018, 6:03:45 p.m.27/5/2018
para
I'm hoping for a little longer, of course...

Heh...

Peter J Ross

no leída,
30 may 2018, 1:23:57 p.m.30/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 27 May 2018 00:05:01 +0000 (UTC),
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Peter J Ross <p...@homeridae.org> wrote in
>
>> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 26 May 2018 22:12:21 +0000 (UTC),
>> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>>
>>> Will Dockery <opb...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:0ab8dfd2-ba62-4a9c-b47a-
>>> 8c7ee3...@googlegroups.com:

>>> OMFG. You can't get any more clueless.
>>
>> Not even Bullis?
>>
>> It's certainly close between the two of them.
>
> Bullis could use a newsreader.

...for certain (practically meaningless) values of the word "use".

> (I think he's still posting in that 24 hour support desk group.)

I hope that Blinky the Shark (RIP) has a successor there who's willing
to explain patiently to newbies that St00pid's advice is st00pid.

--
PJR :-)

τὸν οἰόμενον νόον ἔχειν ὁ νουθετέων ματαιοπονεῖ.
- Democritus

Peter J Ross

no leída,
30 may 2018, 1:24:33 p.m.30/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 26 May 2018 17:14:28 -0700 (PDT),
Will Dockery wrote:

> One of these days I will repost the original Karla Rogers quote.
>
> She really did write it...

Go on, then. Make today "one of these days".

Peter J Ross

no leída,
30 may 2018, 1:25:57 p.m.30/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 27 May 2018 14:30:51 -0400, Will
Dockery wrote:

> "Peter J Ross" wrote in message news:slrnpgjpq...@homeridae.org...
>>
>> So it's not surprising that she
>
> Which "she" do you refer to, Peter?

Let's see if you can work it out for yourself.

Hint: it's not Roseanne Barr.

Will Dockery

no leída,
30 may 2018, 1:27:15 p.m.30/5/2018
para
On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 1:24:33 PM UTC-4, Peter J Ross wrote:
> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 26 May 2018 17:14:28 -0700 (PDT),
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > One of these days I will repost the original Karla Rogers quote.
> >
> > She really did write it...
>
> Go on, then. Make today "one of these days".

Not today, I'll have to look in the archives for those posts.

Peter J Ross

no leída,
30 may 2018, 1:28:43 p.m.30/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 27 May 2018 15:50:36 -0400, Will
Dockery wrote:

> So, you're estimating I have seven years left?

I hope not, unless those seven years are spent in agony.

> Could be worse, I've had a least one friend almost twenty years
> younger pass away, this year

Don't forget to drag his corpse around Usenet in order to advertise
yourself.

Peter J Ross

no leída,
30 may 2018, 1:31:48 p.m.30/5/2018
para

Peter J Ross

no leída,
30 may 2018, 1:39:21 p.m.30/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 30 May 2018 10:27:14 -0700 (PDT),
Will Dockery wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 1:24:33 PM UTC-4, Peter J Ross wrote:
>> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 26 May 2018 17:14:28 -0700 (PDT),
>> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> > One of these days I will repost the original Karla Rogers quote.
>> >
>> > She really did write it...
>>
>> Go on, then. Make today "one of these days".
>
> Not today, I'll have to look in the archives for those posts.

SPANK.

Will Dockery

no leída,
30 may 2018, 1:45:00 p.m.30/5/2018
para
Speaking of dragging corpses around Usenet, I notice that you finally stopped dragging Chuck around.

Good for you. Peter.

👍

Will Dockery

no leída,
30 may 2018, 2:51:13 p.m.30/5/2018
para
On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 1:24:33 PM UTC-4, Peter J Ross wrote:
> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 26 May 2018 17:14:28 -0700 (PDT),
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > One of these days I will repost the original Karla Rogers quote.
> >
> > She really did write it...
>
> Go on, then. Make today "one of these days".

Okay here's one of the many times Karla wrote what I quoted:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/M6aWdGsrUlo/wnvG0mDBpLkJ

"You seem to confuse me with the speaker. Since you don't know me, it appears that you're making a fairly common mistake of confusing the author with the speaker..." -Karla Rogers

Peter J Ross

no leída,
30 may 2018, 3:45:18 p.m.30/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 30 May 2018 11:51:12 -0700 (PDT),
Will Dockery wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 1:24:33 PM UTC-4, Peter J Ross wrote:
>> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sat, 26 May 2018 17:14:28 -0700
>> (PDT), Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> > One of these days I will repost the original Karla Rogers quote.
>> >
>> > She really did write it...
>>
>> Go on, then. Make today "one of these days".
>
> Okay here's one of the many times Karla wrote what I quoted:
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/M6aWdGsrUlo/wnvG0mDBpLkJ
>
> "You seem to confuse me with the speaker. Since you don't know me,
> it appears that you're making a fairly common mistake of confusing
> the author with the speaker..." -Karla Rogers

The text you attributed to Karla was:

"Do not mistake the speaker of the poem wit[h] the writer of the poem."

You've attributed the same text to her dozens of times.

Are you ready to admit that you've repeatedly and falsely accused her
of writing illiterate English?
Se borró el mensaje

mydemon...@gmail.com

no leída,
30 may 2018, 4:03:44 p.m.30/5/2018
para
Only if you explain the concept of "English" to him.

Scratch that. He'll argue that his gibberish is proper English until you give up out of boredom.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

no leída,
30 may 2018, 4:30:06 p.m.30/5/2018
para
Peter J Ross <p...@homeridae.org> wrote in
Just bothered to look, appears pretty dead.

"Supernews is going to lose their posting priviledges if I have
anything to do with it." - Ed the Powerless.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

Peter J Ross

no leída,
30 may 2018, 4:52:07 p.m.30/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 30 May 2018 12:49:40 -0700 (PDT),
Will Dockery wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 3:45:18 PM UTC-4, Peter J Ross wrote:
>> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 30 May 2018 11:51:12 -0700
>> (PDT), Will Dockery wrote:
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/M6aWdGsrUlo/wnvG0mDBpLkJ
>
>> > "You seem to confuse me with the speaker. Since you don't know
>> > me, it appears that you're making a fairly common mistake of
>> > confusing the author with the speaker..." -Karla Rogers
>>
>> The text you attributed to Karla was:
>>
>> "Do not mistake the speaker of the poem wit[h] the writer of the
>> poem."
>>
>> You've attributed the same text to her
>
> Karla wrote similar statements dozens of times, that was just the
> first one I've found.

Are you planning to continue lying about what other people wrote?

Yes, of course you are.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

no leída,
30 may 2018, 5:02:48 p.m.30/5/2018
para
Peter J Ross <p...@homeridae.org> wrote in
Dreckweasel doesn't plan to stop, silly.

"Take some vitamins, get some excercise [sic], and try to build up
your perceptions, critical thinking and powers of observation. Then
come back and play with us big boys." - Ed on a delusional power trip.

Peter J Ross

no leída,
30 may 2018, 5:06:51 p.m.30/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 30 May 2018 13:03:43 -0700 (PDT),
He genuinely seems to think that "Do not mistake X with Y" is proper
English, and that the surpassingly literate Karla Rogers might have
written such a thing, even after I've spent about five years pointing
out his mistake.

Dreckery is the most persistently ililtreate poster I've ever met on
Usenet.

He also sleeps in a shed he doesn't even own.

I'd pity him, if he weren't such an annoying twat.

Peter J Ross

no leída,
30 may 2018, 5:08:11 p.m.30/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 30 May 2018 20:30:06 +0000 (UTC),
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Peter J Ross <p...@homeridae.org> wrote in
>
>> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Sun, 27 May 2018 00:05:01 +0000 (UTC),
>> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>>
>>> Peter J Ross <p...@homeridae.org> wrote in

> b47a-

>>> Bullis could use a newsreader.
>>
>> ...for certain (practically meaningless) values of the word "use".
>>
>>> (I think he's still posting in that 24 hour support desk group.)
>>
>> I hope that Blinky the Shark (RIP) has a successor there who's willing
>> to explain patiently to newbies that St00pid's advice is st00pid.
>
> Just bothered to look, appears pretty dead.

<sarcasm>
Fortunately the rest of Usenet is thriving!
</sarcasm>

ME

no leída,
30 may 2018, 5:25:49 p.m.30/5/2018
para
Well PJR:
"For once we agree on something."

Ever heard that one before?

Cujo DeSockpuppet

no leída,
30 may 2018, 5:29:25 p.m.30/5/2018
para
Peter J Ross <p...@homeridae.org> wrote in
Thank Bob that little willie douchebag is keeping the Mighty Poast Count
alive. Without that deadbeat I'd have to troll wrestling groups.

"Irrelevant. The unaware fear me. The aware welcome me." - Edmo, brave
explorer of PF Chang's explains why he's always on topic in kook groups.

Chafetz Chayim haYehu'di

no leída,
30 may 2018, 5:31:31 p.m.30/5/2018
para
Have you seen Will's home? What do you mean by 'shed'? I didn't think so. You are boring, and this is amplified by your inventions of circumstances that do not exist.
STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel benAvraham v'Rachel Riva:
davening in the musematic dark
Se borró el mensaje

Peter J Ross

no leída,
30 may 2018, 6:04:56 p.m.30/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 30 May 2018 21:02:47 +0000 (UTC),
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Peter J Ross <p...@homeridae.org> wrote in
>
>> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 30 May 2018 12:49:40 -0700 (PDT),
>> Will Dockery wrote:

>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/M6aWdGsrUlo/w
>>> nvG0mDBpLkJ

>>> Karla wrote similar statements dozens of times, that was just the
>>> first one I've found.
>>
>> Are you planning to continue lying about what other people wrote?
>>
>> Yes, of course you are.
>
> Dreckweasel doesn't plan to stop, silly.
Dreckweasel doesn't plan to wash, silly.

Peter J Ross

no leída,
30 may 2018, 6:16:28 p.m.30/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 30 May 2018 21:29:25 +0000 (UTC),
You could be the next Alex "Dink" Cain! How wonderful that would be!

Will Dockery

no leída,
30 may 2018, 8:07:24 p.m.30/5/2018
para
Peter J Ross wrote:

> The text you attributed to Karla was:
>
> "Do not mistake the speaker of the poem with the writer of the poem."

Which means the same thing as Karla's longer quote:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/M6aWdGsrUlo/wnvG0mDBpLkJ

"You seem to confuse me with the speaker. Since you don't know me, it appears that you're making a fairly common mistake of confusing the author with the speaker..." -Karla Rogers

I just condensed it for easier access.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

no leída,
30 may 2018, 8:11:11 p.m.30/5/2018
para
Peter J Ross <p...@homeridae.org> wrote in
Dreckweasel doesn't plan to pay child support, silly.

"You will answer in court bitch." - Edmo just before her land
sharks forced Edmo to repay loans.

Will Dockery

no leída,
30 may 2018, 8:13:39 p.m.30/5/2018
para
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> doesn't plan to pay child support

If you mean me, no I don't, since all my children are adults.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

no leída,
30 may 2018, 8:27:24 p.m.30/5/2018
para
Peter J Ross <p...@homeridae.org> wrote in
You could join me and be the next Chad the Capon!

"Ed Wollmann is a man of substance! Unfortunately, that substance is
shit." - Mr. Doobie just before having to apologize to shit worldwide.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

no leída,
30 may 2018, 8:31:22 p.m.30/5/2018
para
Will Dockery <will.d...@gmail.com> wrote in news:87d2d2a5-37d2-4335-
99ee-a21...@googlegroups.com:

> Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>>
>> doesn't plan to pay child support
>
> If you mean me, no I don't, since all my children are adults.

Oh dear, I forgot the work "back"!

Douchbag doesn't plan to pay *back* child support.

That better, douchebag?

"The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
open for a future place for storing his unsold books.

Will Dockery

no leída,
30 may 2018, 9:03:08 p.m.30/5/2018
para
On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 5:31:31 PM UTC-4, Chafetz Chayim haYehu'di wrote:

> Have you seen Will's home? What do you mean by 'shed'? I didn't think so. You are boring, and this is amplified by your inventions of circumstances that do not exist.

Well, I do have two sheds, one for writing and creating other art, and to hang out in, and another shed for storage, but this is hardly a topic for discussion in a poetry group.

:)
Se borró el mensaje

Will Dockery

no leída,
31 may 2018, 12:26:46 a.m.31/5/2018
para
Stalk much, Michael Pendragon?

:)

Michael Pendragon

no leída,
31 may 2018, 7:55:27 a.m.31/5/2018
para
On Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 12:26:46 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Stalk much, Michael Pendragon?

Go to your shed.

Peter J Ross

no leída,
31 may 2018, 6:02:03 p.m.31/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Thu, 31 May 2018 00:27:23 +0000 (UTC),
Alas, neither of us would be the next John Henry. What a prince of
kookologists he was!

Peter J Ross

no leída,
31 may 2018, 6:03:07 p.m.31/5/2018
para
In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Wed, 30 May 2018 18:03:07 -0700 (PDT),
Will Dockery wrote:

> Well, I do have two sheds,

Is your real name Arthur Jackson?

Brooke

no leída,
31 may 2018, 7:26:11 p.m.31/5/2018
para
On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 9:03:08 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 5:31:31 PM UTC-4, Chafetz Chayim haYehu'di wrote:
> >
> > Have you seen Will's home? What do you mean by 'shed'? I didn't think so. You are boring, and this is amplified by your inventions of circumstances that do not exist.
>
> Well, I do have two sheds, one for writing and creating other art, and to hang out in

Most people call that a house but shed seems appropriate considering the size and shape of that hovel.

Brooke

no leída,
31 may 2018, 7:29:56 p.m.31/5/2018
para
On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 11:47:05 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 9:03:08 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> https://www.google.com/maps/place/1681+Forestside+Dr,+Columbus,+GA+31907/@32.4787615,-84.9213566,3a,75y,247.5h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1so_wwNAtZzHkv8VjwHMG4hQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x88f332dfa0d05685:0x828c96e095fb90c7!8m2!3d32.478624!4d-84.92178

Wow, what a dump. It is by far the worst house/shed in the neighborhood. I guess they don't even have a lawn mower.

According to Zillow, my garage is worth more.
According to Google Earth, my garage is cleaner.

Will Dockery

no leída,
31 may 2018, 7:36:54 p.m.31/5/2018
para
I'm there now, stalker.

:)

Will Dockery

no leída,
9 jun 2018, 5:52:19 a.m.9/6/2018
para
"Peter J Ross" wrote in message news:slrnpgjt4...@homeridae.org...

> "Do not mistake the speaker of the poem with the writer of the poem."
> -Karla K. Rogers

> Your
> quotations from Karla

Are something you should try to learn from, Peter.

Brooke

no leída,
12 jun 2018, 5:46:38 p.m.12/6/2018
para
I'm sure you spend much of your time there, wallowing in the Georgia heat. Does Dave ever let you come in for a shower or do you just give each other sponge baths? I can't see the plumbing being very operational.

Está cargando más mensajes.
0 mensajes nuevos