Re: Joke theead

Message has been deleted

roac...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2019, 2:40:22 PM3/24/19
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 8:28:51 AM UTC-7, Will Dockery™ wrote:
> To lighten the mood here.
>
> Q: Do you know who was the first black guy to admit he is the father?
> A: Darth Vader.

G-d.

Will Dockery™

Mar 24, 2019, 2:47:41 PM3/24/19
I didn't write that post, Rachel, it was a forgery by the impostor troll.

😊

ME

Mar 24, 2019, 3:15:51 PM3/24/19
That’s a lie rachel. It’s really the pissbum begging for more attention.

roac...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2019, 3:19:56 PM3/24/19
i miss woo, boo boo.

pweeze kween wore anshwering masheen. :)

tank woo!!!!

unwesh.....r WOO waiten foh wore purrfekt shtwainjer, tooooooooo, boo boo!?!?!?!??! :)??????

NancyGene

Mar 24, 2019, 3:22:18 PM3/24/19
His joke bombed so now he is denying he sent it. It is obviously his IP address.

ME

Mar 24, 2019, 3:23:19 PM3/24/19
Medication is your friend, rachel. Embrace and take it.

Will Dockery™

Mar 24, 2019, 3:38:17 PM3/24/19
It was not my joke, "Nancy" .

As pointed out, this was another forgery.

😊

Michael Pendragon

Mar 24, 2019, 9:42:30 PM3/24/19
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 3:38:17 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery™ wrote:
> It was not my joke, "Nancy" .
>
> As pointed out, this was another forgery.

Why did you say that black people were somewhere between gorillas and monkeys?

Will Dockery™

Mar 24, 2019, 9:44:31 PM3/24/19
The forger wrote that, not me. Pendragon.

Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di

Mar 24, 2019, 9:46:37 PM3/24/19
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 6:42:30 PM UTC-7, FakeJewScarlotti remains a psychotic liar...

> Why did you say that black people were somewhere between gorillas and monkeys?

Will...he is a racist, a white supremacist, and you never wrote these observations.

STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
לעולם לא אשכח

IN PROGRESS: Shabtai Zisel ben Avraham v'Rachel Riva:
davening in the musematic dark

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 24, 2019, 9:46:45 PM3/24/19
=?UTF-8?B?V2lsbCBEb2NrZXJ54oSi?= <will.d...@gmail.com> wrote in

> The forger wrote that, not me. Pendragon.

There is no evidence of a forger, fuckmop. Why do you lie?

"Yes, anyone can give their power away to illusions, be it the
Christian cult, or astrology." - Ed, getting his act confused with
more successful scammers.

General Zod

Mar 24, 2019, 10:03:36 PM3/24/19
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 2:47:41 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery™ wrote:
> I didn't write that post, Rachel, it was a forgery by the impostor troll.
>
> 😊

The troll is forging me also Rachel......

George Sulzbach

Mar 24, 2019, 11:03:54 PM3/24/19
That would be a baboon me thinks.

Will Dockery™

Mar 24, 2019, 11:22:31 PM3/24/19
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 9:46:37 PM UTC-4, Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di wrote:
> On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 6:42:30 PM UTC-7, FakeJewScarlotti remains a psychotic liar...
>
> > Why did you say

<troll snip>

I didn't, it was a forgery and identity theft of my name.

> Will...he is a racist, a white supremacist, and you never wrote these observations.

Pendragon is known to try any dirty trick in the book if he thinks it will hep him "win", and we are seeing poof of that now.

Michael Pendragon

Mar 24, 2019, 11:41:01 PM3/24/19
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 11:22:31 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery™ wrote:
> On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 9:46:37 PM UTC-4, Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di wrote:
> > On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 6:42:30 PM UTC-7, FakeJewScarlotti remains a psychotic liar...
> >
> > > Why did you say
>
> <troll snip>
>
> I didn't, it was a forgery and identity theft of my name.
>
> > Will...he is a racist, a white supremacist, and you never wrote these observations.
>
> Pendragon is known to try any dirty trick in the book if he thinks it will hep him "win", and we are seeing poof of that now.

Win what, Pissbum?

You've made some racist comments that I think you should apologize for.

Will Dockery

Mar 24, 2019, 11:45:55 PM3/24/19
Pendragon, it has been explained to you that was a forgery of my name and
identity, why do you lie so much?

Michael Pendragon

Mar 24, 2019, 11:57:48 PM3/24/19
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 11:45:55 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Pendragon, it has been explained to you that was a forgery of my name and
> identity, why do you lie so much?

And it has been proven to you that the IP server matched your own.

Apologize!

Will Dockery

Mar 25, 2019, 12:00:40 AM3/25/19
"Michael Pendragon" wrote in message

On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 11:22:31 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery™ wrote:
> On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 9:46:37 PM UTC-4, Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di
> wrote:
> > On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 6:42:30 PM UTC-7, FakeJewScarlotti remains
> > a psychotic liar...
> >
> > > Why did you say
>
> <troll snip>
>
> I didn't, it was a forgery and identity theft of my name.
>
>> > Will...he is a racist, a white supremacist, and you never wrote these
>> > observations.
>
>> Pendragon is known to try any dirty trick in the book if he thinks it
>> will hep him "win", and we are seeing poof of that now.
>
> Win what

This flame war, you lying gay lamer misogynist.

Will Dockery

Mar 25, 2019, 12:18:57 AM3/25/19
No, you're lying, Pendragon.

The IP of the forger has nothing in common with mine... ther posts were made
by a forging troll and I know you're smart enough to know it.

Thus... you're lying again, Pendragon.

:)

mydemon...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2019, 12:26:32 AM3/25/19
The IPs that I'd checked were a perfect match.

Apologize, racist scum!

Will Dockery

Mar 25, 2019, 12:31:22 AM3/25/19
You're a bullshitting liar, "Michael Pendragon"... you've never given any
details of what the IPs you claim to have looked at were.

You're lying about this.

:)

Will Dockery

Mar 25, 2019, 12:32:31 AM3/25/19
Show us the IP of the forger compared with mine, lying Pendragon.

:)

Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di

Mar 25, 2019, 12:52:20 AM3/25/19
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 9:32:31 PM UTC-7, Will Dockery wrote:
> Show us the IP of the forger compared with mine, lying Pendragon.
>
> :)

They are not your IPS, Will. He is lying...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Dockery

Mar 25, 2019, 1:02:28 AM3/25/19
Yes, Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di, of course Pendragon is lying about the IP of
the forger.

Anyone who does check it will see it is not the same as mine.

Michael Pendragon

Mar 25, 2019, 2:59:44 AM3/25/19
Apologize, racist scum.

General Zod

Mar 25, 2019, 3:03:43 AM3/25/19
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 10:45:55 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Pendragon, it has been explained to you that was a forgery of my name and
> identity, why do you lie so much?

Pendragon is just playing stupid here.....

Another excuse for him to spin his nasty lies...

Michael Pendragon

Mar 25, 2019, 12:28:23 PM3/25/19
You appear to have made a few racist comments yourself, bum.

Brother Dave Dockery

Mar 25, 2019, 10:21:27 PM3/25/19
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 11:28:51 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery™ wrote:
> To lighten the mood here.
>
> Q: Do you know who was the first black guy to admit he is the father?
> A: Darth Vader.

Good one, Brother Will.

Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di

Mar 25, 2019, 10:24:35 PM3/25/19
You are not my chaver/friend, David Dockery but, obviously, FakeJewScarlotti...

FakeJewScarlotti is here a documented, verified liar (one can begin with his first breath, and the 'Pendragon' delusions). The lies are archived, and, when necessary, George Dance (editor/publisher/poet) has analysed some of the more outlandish fabrications. Ironically, FakeJewScarlotti was caught posing as George Dance (which he continues to do). Let me repeat (and, in one sense, this is a 'truth tree' from symbolic logic): I did not type, hand-sign forged letters (none of the signatures are mine, nor is the hand-writing), nor did I ever live at any of the addresses associated with these forgeries. From 1965-1967, together with many expatriates in the Resistance, I was in Toronto, and, when necessary, I made trips to the U.S. FakeJewScarlotti is a white supremacist. He has never had a shtar giyur, but remains an insidious, 'born-again' christianist. I have never been arrested for a non-existent 'robbery', nor have I ever been in a 'mental hospital' or been an out-patient.

What is transparent to me is that FakeJewScarlotti, like NaziGene, remains a vicious, delusional fascist. His gothicrap 'poetry' is a reflexion of the biochemistry of his dysfunctional untalented 'mind' (I use the word advisedly, because he has no education). His psychotic behaviour is easily seen in his relentless, knowing, deliberate creation of scenarios 55-52 years ago

Case closed.

General Zod

Mar 25, 2019, 10:33:11 PM3/25/19
Indeed thou hast nailed ir....

George J. Dance

Mar 26, 2019, 12:38:49 PM3/26/19
Love it
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery™

Mar 29, 2019, 7:10:34 PM3/29/19
More forgeries from the impostor troll... noted and archived.

😊

Clay Dockery

Mar 29, 2019, 11:22:26 PM3/29/19
On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 6:32:10 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery™ wrote:
> What's the difference between a black guy and a pizza?
>
> A pizza can feed a family.

You couldn't feed a family either, deadbeat.

Will Dockery™

Mar 29, 2019, 11:44:50 PM3/29/19
That's funny, one forger insulting another forger.

😊

Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di

Mar 29, 2019, 11:48:35 PM3/29/19
On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 8:44:50 PM UTC-7, Will Dockery™ wrote:
> That's funny, one forger insulting another forger.
>
> 😊

It's like NaziGene pretending that 'Edward Rochester' is an actual human. It's the realisation that NONE of NaziGene's vapid cartoons are registered with the US Copyright Office. An anonymous troll cannot copyright. The US Copyright Office requires on-the-record names/addresses/contact information. NaziGene's copyright notices there are meaningless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Dockery™

Mar 29, 2019, 11:52:16 PM3/29/19
The trolls have a little tag team bumping game, or trying to, Stephan.

ME

Mar 29, 2019, 11:55:58 PM3/29/19
On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 11:52:16 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery™ wrote:
> The trolls have a little tag team bumping game, or trying to, Stephan.

OMG. What a nuance!
I wonder why no one else has ever thought of that tactic?

Will Dockery

Mar 30, 2019, 12:00:13 AM3/30/19
It isn't new, "Me", trolls are a dime a dozen and simply come with the
territory here on Usenet.

ME

Mar 30, 2019, 12:03:36 AM3/30/19
On Saturday, March 30, 2019 at 12:00:13 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> It isn't new, "Me", trolls are a dime a dozen and simply come with the
> territory here on Usenet.

WTF?

Will Dockery

Mar 30, 2019, 12:12:49 AM3/30/19
You're confused /again/, "Me"?

No surprise...
Message has been deleted

Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di

Mar 31, 2019, 8:05:00 PM3/31/19
On Sunday, March 31, 2019 at 4:56:07 PM UTC-7, Will Dockery™ wrote:
> On Monday, March 25, 2019 at 10:33:11 PM UTC-4, General Zod wrote:
>
> > Indeed thou hast nailed ir....
>
> What do you think about this one?
>
> What would you call the Flintstones if they were black?
> Niggers.

You are not Will Dockery, but a racist using a proxy server in Atlanta. Aren't you the Quacker who went to 2nd grade 4 times?

Will Dockery

Mar 31, 2019, 8:25:10 PM3/31/19
"Forger of Dockery" wrote in message

> To lighten the

<snipped troll>

Hello, forging fool... obsess much?

>)

Message has been deleted

Will Dockery™

Apr 3, 2019, 12:58:14 PM4/3/19
On Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 12:53:16 PM UTC-4, Fake Doc forged:

> Thanks

Obsess much, identity thief?

:)

Brother Dave Dockery

Apr 6, 2019, 2:08:58 PM4/6/19
On Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 12:53:16 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery™ wrote:
> On Monday, March 25, 2019 at 10:33:11 PM UTC-4, General Zod wrote:
>
> > Indeed thou hast nailed ir....
>
> Thanks, Zod. Glad you enjoyed.
>
> How about this one:
>
> What do you throw a drowning nigger?
> The rest of his family.

Haha! Good joke.

George Sulzbach

Apr 7, 2019, 6:20:23 PM4/7/19
Outdamnstanding

Will Dockery

Apr 14, 2019, 10:23:22 PM4/14/19
On Sunday, April 7, 2019 at 6:20:23 PM UTC-4, George Sulzbach wrote:
> Outdamnstanding

How about this

Q. What do you call a nigger in a suit?
A. The accused!

Will Dockery

Apr 14, 2019, 10:55:12 PM4/14/19
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 11:28:51 AM UTC-4, Fake Doc forged:

> To lighten

<snip>

Your forgery and identity theft is noted.
Message has been deleted

General Zod

Apr 18, 2019, 5:09:50 PM4/18/19
On Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 12:34:21 PM UTC-4, Chafed Foreskin ha'Yehu'di wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 12:53:16 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Monday, March 25, 2019 at 10:33:11 PM UTC-4, General Zod wrote:
> >
> > > Indeed thou hast nailed ir....
> >
> > Thanks, Zod. Glad you enjoyed.
> >
> > How about this one:
> >
> > What do you throw a drowning nigger?
> > The rest of his family.
>
> Haha Great schvartze humor!

Yes sire!
Message has been deleted

General Zod

Apr 26, 2019, 10:22:30 AM4/26/19
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 1:08:17 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> How do Asians name their kids? They throw them down the stairs and see what kind of sounds they make

Good one about them slants

Brother Dave Dockery

Apr 27, 2019, 1:12:10 AM4/27/19
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 1:08:17 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> How do Asians name their kids? They throw them down the stairs and see what kind of sounds they make

Hah!

General Zod

May 1, 2019, 12:13:04 PM5/1/19
On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 1:08:17 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> How do Asians name their kids? They throw them down the stairs and see what kind of sounds they make

What did one nigger say to the other nigger?

Who gives a shit?
Message has been deleted

Rachel

May 26, 2019, 6:27:33 PM5/26/19
i thought that one was funny too. (not in poor taste)

Clay Dockery

May 26, 2019, 8:29:48 PM5/26/19
Don't encourage George Sulzbach's racism. He's a nasty drunk.
Message has been deleted

Rex Entwhistle

Jul 30, 2019, 1:13:48 PM7/30/19
On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 5:45:45 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 6:27:33 PM UTC-4, Rachel wrote:
> It was a good nigger joke.

Why do niggers drive cars with small steering wheels?

So they can drive with handcuffs on!

Mike Ohara

Aug 23, 2019, 3:01:27 PM8/23/19
On Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 1:13:48 PM UTC-4, Mike Ohara wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 5:45:45 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > i thought that one was funny too. (not in poor taste)

Another zinger

John Ray

Sep 1, 2019, 10:38:11 PM9/1/19
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 11:28:51 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> To lighten the mood here.
>
> Q: Do you know who was the first black guy to admit he is the father?
> A: Darth Vader.

Bump for the newcomers.

Will Dockery

Sep 3, 2019, 11:51:20 AM9/3/19
Thank, Zod.

How does a black woman fight crime?
She has an abortion.

Brainiac Five

Sep 3, 2019, 5:33:24 PM9/3/19
Good one

Perry Winkle

Sep 4, 2019, 10:38:42 AM9/4/19
Why are there trees in Harlem?
Public transportation.

Will Dockery

Sep 5, 2019, 1:10:49 PM9/5/19
How do you starve a nigger?
Hide his welfare check under his work boots.

Michael Pendragon

Sep 5, 2019, 1:23:57 PM9/5/19
How do you starve Will Dockery?
Hide his brother's welfare check under his work boots.
Message has been deleted

NancyGene

Sep 6, 2019, 3:05:35 PM9/6/19
On Friday, September 6, 2019 at 4:38:17 PM UTC, Will Dockery wrote:
> Why would I have work boots when I don't work?

How old are the shoes that you wear all the time? Do they even fit you? They look like they are as old as you are.

General Zod

Sep 10, 2019, 12:31:51 PM9/10/19
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 11:28:51 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> To lighten the mood here.
>
> Q: Do you know who was the first black guy to admit he is the father?
> A: Darth Vader.

What's the difference between a porch monkey and a yard ape?
The length of the chain.

Zod-The...@none.i2p

Oct 25, 2019, 12:21:05 PM10/25/19
Interesting

General Zod

Dec 26, 2019, 11:42:32 AM12/26/19
On Friday, October 25, 2019 at 12:21:05 PM UTC-4, General Zod wrote:
> On Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 1:10:49 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
UK

Here's one for the beaners.

Q: Why can't Mexicans play Uno?
A: They always steal the green cards.

Will Dockery

Dec 27, 2019, 12:03:56 PM12/27/19
Good one, Zod.

Q: What was Morgan Freeman called before the civil war?
A: Morgan.

Zod-The...@none.i2p

Jan 17, 2020, 12:17:04 PM1/17/20
Outdamnstanding

Doc... @novabbs.i2p

Jan 22, 2020, 1:09:43 PM1/22/20
Thanks, Zod.

Heath...@novabbs.i2p

Feb 5, 2020, 10:22:46 AM2/5/20
How do you starve a black person?

Put their food stamp card under their workboots!

Antti

Feb 5, 2020, 10:26:18 AM2/5/20
On Friday, December 27, 2019 at 7:03:56 PM UTC+2, Will Dockery wrote:

> Q: What was Morgan Freeman called before the civil war?
> A: Morgan.

... :)

Antti

Heath...@novabbs.i2p

Feb 21, 2020, 1:24:04 PM2/21/20
Nice.

Q: Would a white or black kindergartner have a bigger dick?
A: The black one because he's 20.

Zod-The...@none.i2p

Feb 28, 2020, 1:43:22 PM2/28/20
I thank thee

Zod...@novabbs.i2p

Apr 17, 2020, 2:06:47 PM4/17/20
What do you call a nigger on a bike?
Thief.

Will Dockery

Apr 21, 2020, 3:30:33 PM4/21/20
Another wetback joke:

Why do Mexican kids eat tamales on Christmas? So they can have something to unwrap.

Rocky

Apr 21, 2020, 5:35:09 PM4/21/20
On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 3:30:33 PM UTC-4, Fake Dockery wrote:

> Why do

Shut up, impostor identity thief....

Rocky

Apr 22, 2020, 12:51:09 AM4/22/20
Worth another read.

Zod-The...@none.i2p

May 7, 2020, 3:29:26 PM5/7/20
Outdamnstanding

Will Dockery

May 7, 2020, 11:15:37 PM5/7/20
Thank you, Zod. It's funny because it's true.

Will Dockery

May 8, 2020, 12:27:52 AM5/8/20
On Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 11:15:37 PM UTC-4, fake Dockery forged:

> Thank

<lies snipped>

Stop lying, impostor troll.

;)

Will Dockery

May 8, 2020, 12:29:39 AM5/8/20
On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 3:30:33 PM UTC-4, fake Dockery forged:

> Another

<lies snipped>

Stop lying, impostor troll.

:)

Terrence

Jun 9, 2020, 2:22:01 PM6/9/20
Yes sire!

Ryan Hall

Jun 15, 2020, 12:51:57 AM6/15/20
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 3:22:18 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 7:15:51 PM UTC, ME wrote:

> > > G-d.
> >
> > That’s a lie rachel. It’s really the pissbum begging for more attention.
>
> His joke bombed so now he is denying he sent it. It is obviously his IP address.

It is indeed.

Zod

Jun 15, 2020, 1:50:04 AM6/15/20
On Monday, June 15, 2020 at 12:43:58 AM UTC-4, Fake Ryan (Barry or Nancy G?) wrote:

> It is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As if you'd know... Nancy Gene, thanks for proving what a scum bag you are...

Ha ha ha...

Will Dockery

Jun 19, 2020, 12:41:25 PM6/19/20
There is a white boy, a Mexican boy, and a black boy who are all in the fifth grade. Who has the biggest d*ck? The black boy, because he's 18.

Will Dockery

Jun 19, 2020, 12:46:50 PM6/19/20
On Friday, June 19, 2020 at 8:41:31 AM UTC-4, fake Dockery forged:

> Simple

<troll snip>

Fuck off, racist impostor troll.

;)

Conley Brothers

Jun 23, 2020, 3:13:52 PM6/23/20
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 11:41:01 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 11:22:31 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery™ wrote:
> > On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 9:46:37 PM UTC-4, Chafetz Chayim ha'Yehu'di wrote:
> > > On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 6:42:30 PM UTC-7, FakeJewScarlotti remains a psychotic liar...

> > <troll snip>
> >
> > I didn't, it was a forgery and identity theft of my name.
> >
> > > Will...he is a racist, a white supremacist, and you never wrote these observations.
> >
> > Pendragon is known to try any dirty trick in the book if he thinks it will hep him "win", and we are seeing poof of that now.
> >

> Win what, Pissbum?
>
> You've made some racist comments that I think you should apologize for.

You should hear it in person. Disgusting.
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Jun 28, 2020, 11:54:56 AM6/28/20
On Sunday, June 28, 2020 at 11:31:28 AM UTC-4, fake Dockery forged:

> I don't

<snip>

Fuck off, impostor troll.

;)

Rocky

Jul 13, 2020, 12:39:50 AM7/13/20
On Monday, March 25, 2019 at 12:28:23 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Monday, March 25, 2019 at 3:03:43 AM UTC-4, General Zod wrote:
> > On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 10:45:55 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> > > Pendragon, it has been explained to you that was a forgery of my name and
> > > identity, why do you lie so much?
> >
> > Pendragon is just playing stupid here.....
> >
> > Another excuse for him to spin his nasty lies...
>
> You appear to have made a few racist comments yourself, bum.

If black is beautiful, I just shit a masterpiece.

Zod

Sep 24, 2020, 12:40:01 AM9/24/20
On Monday, March 25, 2019 at 10:21:27 PM UTC-4, Brother Dave Dockery wrote:
> On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 11:28:51 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery™ wrote:
> > To lighten the mood here.
> >
> > Q: Do you know who was the first black guy to admit he is the father?
> > A: Darth Vader.
>
> Good one, Brother Will.

Seconded. Good nig joke.

Zod