Heh, everyone, tomorrow is Brother Dave's birthday!

NancyGene

Aug 9, 2019, 12:56:42 PM8/9/19
August 10, 1960. He wasn't so much dropped on his head as fell out on his head.
Message has been deleted

Brother Dave Dockery

Aug 10, 2019, 4:43:19 PM8/10/19
On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 12:56:42 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> August 10, 1960. He wasn't so much dropped on his head as fell out on his head.

Mama always had a loose pussy or so all the men say.

NancyGene

Aug 10, 2019, 5:07:49 PM8/10/19
Happy birthday, Brother Dave. Are you having a good time at the party? George Sulzbach was going to bring Loretta to provide the entertainment while Will picked pockets.

Will Dockery

Aug 11, 2019, 12:16:24 AM8/11/19
Too many donkey shows, I fear.

Johnny Galt

Aug 11, 2019, 12:55:33 PM8/11/19
On Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 4:43:19 PM UTC-4, Brother Dave Dockery wrote:
Yea, she do. It's a cavern.

NancyGene

Aug 15, 2019, 5:05:24 PM8/15/19
On Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 3:13:39 PM UTC, NancyGene wrote:
> On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 4:56:42 PM UTC, NancyGene wrote:
> > August 10, 1960. He wasn't so much dropped on his head as fell out on his head.
>
> The party will be held at 1681 Forestside Drive, with overflow into the shed. BYO but spit-roasted rat will be served paired with decanted remnant wine and red-hat roach fries.
>
> We will also be celebrating Brother Dave's financial responsibility since his Chapter 7 bankruptcy. He lost all of his possessions at that time but was able to keep his PO Box and a pencil.

Did Brother Dave wake up from the party yet? No word from Will yet on what valuables B.D. lost in his bankruptcy.

We wonder if Handy Sandy drove there, which she really should not do considering her driving record. Did she take the Sulzbach-Sydne Defensive Driving course?

Brother Dave Dockery

Aug 19, 2019, 12:43:44 PM8/19/19
Thanks. I got a new diaper for my birthday which Loretta changed.

Life is grand at the shed.

Brother Dave Dockery

Oct 20, 2020, 12:12:51 PM10/20/20
On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 12:56:42 PM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> August 10, 1960. He wasn't so much dropped on his head as fell out on his head.

You missed it this year. I'm sad.

NancyGene

Oct 20, 2020, 2:05:30 PM10/20/20
We apologize most profusely! Did your brother buy you presents and bake you a cake? Maybe with 60 lit cigarettes on the top instead of candles?