Will Dockery Joke Thread

George Sulzbach

Apr 8, 2019, 12:41:13 PM4/8/19
What does Will Dockery's crotch smell like?

Depends.
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Apr 14, 2019, 11:00:14 PM4/14/19
On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 10:27:35 PM UTC-4, Fake Dockery forged:

<snip>

Your forgery and identity theft is noted.

Message has been deleted

Mike Ohara

Aug 23, 2019, 3:03:45 PM8/23/19
On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 5:44:27 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Monday, April 8, 2019 at 12:41:13 PM UTC-4, Zod wrote:
> > What does Will Dockery's crotch smell like?
> >
> > Depends.
>
> Thanks for the nod Zod.

I thank thee.

Conley Brothers

Aug 23, 2019, 10:38:44 PM8/23/19
On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 10:27:35 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Monday, April 8, 2019 at 12:41:13 PM UTC-4, George Sulzbach wrote:
> > What does Will Dockery's crotch smell like?
> >
> > Depends.
>
> Diapers are too expensive. I just wrap one of Brother Dave's shirts around my ass.

Yuck

Brother Dave Dockery

Aug 24, 2019, 6:46:33 PM8/24/19
Hey George, who is this baby fucker Ken Sulzbach?

John Ray

Sep 1, 2019, 10:37:14 PM9/1/19
On Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 6:46:33 PM UTC-4, Brother Dave Dockery wrote:
> Hey George, who is this baby fucker Ken Sulzbach?

My nephew. It's a learned behavior.

Will Dockery

Sep 5, 2019, 1:07:49 PM9/5/19
You learned well.

High Number

Sep 5, 2019, 9:06:22 PM9/5/19
I love family fun

Will Dockery

Sep 10, 2019, 3:46:32 PM9/10/19
Too bad your family disowned you years ago.

Conley Brothers

Jan 28, 2023, 2:17:22 PM1/28/23
Another sock of George Sulzbach exposed by Brother Dave.