Zu-Bolton's time at Carver High School.

Conley Brothers

Feb 21, 2019, 10:30:53 PM2/21/19
Will has the story all wrong and has been pushing this lie for a while now. Zu-Bolton did attend Carver High School but it was in DeRidder, Louisiana and not Columbus Georgia. He was running his own company in Texas in 1976, the year Will claimed he was an in-residence writer at his high school.

Will has been found once again caught in his own lies.

The full story.
http://www.nathanielturner.com/candelightvigilforahmoszubolton.htm

Will Dockery™

Feb 21, 2019, 10:38:05 PM2/21/19
Fake Conley wrote:

> Will has the story all wrong

Absolutely not, Fake Conley.

He was not there in spring 1976 because he was here, in Columbus Georgia, visiting Carver High School here.

> Zu-Bolton did attend Carver High School but it was in DeRidder, Louisiana and not Columbus Georgia. He was running his own company in Texas in 1976, the year Will claimed he was an in-residence writer at his high school.
>
> The full story

No, the details of Zu-Bolton's visit ti Columbus, Georgia are not there.

> http://www.nathanielturner.com/candelightvigilforahmoszubolton.htm

Ahmos Zu-Bolton in Columbus Georgia 1976

Since the poet Ahmos Zu-Bolton was visiting Carver High in Columbus Georgia during the spring of 1976, of course some of the hundreds of people who also attended classes and taught there will remember him.

The first people I would ask would be my fellow staffers on the Pegasus Literary Magazine and the Carverlite school newspaper.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/52746945_10157361090744363_2450559247897853952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=c56c22f254ff44d0cbfd7146e19ae5af&oe=5D215F6F

:)

Will Dockery™

Feb 21, 2019, 10:52:18 PM2/21/19
"Fake Conley" wrote:

> Zu-Bolton did attend Carver High School but it was in DeRidder, Louisiana > He was running his own company in Texas in 1976, the year Will claimed he was an in-residence writer at his high school.
This has already been known for years, Fake Conley:

https://pennyspoetry.fandom.com/wiki/Ahmos_Zu-Bolton

:)

Conley Brothers

Feb 21, 2019, 11:16:09 PM2/21/19
On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 10:38:05 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery™ wrote:
> Fake Conley wrote:
> >
> > Will has the story all wrong
>
> Absolutely not, Fake Conley.
>
> He was not there in spring 1976 because he was here, in Columbus Georgia, visiting Carver High School here.

Liar. He was obviously busy elsewhere.

"In 1976, he moved his company to Houston, then to Galveston, Texas, where he reorganized under the name Energy Earth Communications, Incorporated, and continued as a small press distribution network, while organizing a series of book fairs and festivals. "

General Zod

Feb 21, 2019, 11:17:30 PM2/21/19
All that has been detailed in the Wiki.

Conley Brothers

Feb 21, 2019, 11:18:01 PM2/21/19
George Dance's fake Wiki is not a reliable source.

Will Dockery™

Feb 21, 2019, 11:22:51 PM2/21/19
Bullshit, Fake Conley, Zu-Bolton was in Columbus Georgia in Spring of 1976.

General Zod

Feb 21, 2019, 11:30:51 PM2/21/19
You are a forging idiot but look at Wikipedia also......

George Sulzbach

Feb 22, 2019, 11:07:41 AM2/22/19
On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 11:22:51 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery™ wrote:
> Bullshit, Fake Conley, Zu-Bolton was in Columbus Georgia in Spring of 1976.

Sorry to say, the article says different. It must have been all that acid you did, Doc.

Will Dockery™

Feb 22, 2019, 1:45:17 PM2/22/19
Mo, the article doesn't mention anything about Columbus Georgia or the Carver High located here.

Ahmos Zu-Bolton was here in Spring of 1976, I knew him.

Michael Pendragon

Feb 22, 2019, 1:49:34 PM2/22/19
On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 1:45:17 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery™ wrote:
> Mo, the article doesn't mention anything about Columbus Georgia or the Carver High located here.

Mrs. Dunce doesn't post here, Will.

Conley Brothers

Feb 22, 2019, 2:28:31 PM2/22/19
On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 1:45:17 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery™ wrote:
> Mo, the article doesn't mention anything about Columbus Georgia or the Carver High located here.
>
> Ahmos Zu-Bolton was here in Spring of 1976, I knew him.

You're right it doesn't mention Columbus. That's because he wasn't here. Sulzbach was right for a change. It was a different Carver High in Louisiana. You fucked up, Doc.

General Zod

Feb 22, 2019, 2:32:28 PM2/22/19
What it comes down to is s forging troll who disputes the word of Doc....

You are a troll, Fake Conley, lying is your purpose here....

ME

Feb 22, 2019, 2:49:16 PM2/22/19
On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 2:32:28 PM UTC-5, General Zod wrote:
> What it comes down to is s forging troll who disputes the word of Doc....
>
> You are a troll, Fake Conley, lying is your purpose here....

Hey ‘zid’. Where’s your avatar?

Zod

Feb 23, 2019, 5:44:47 PM2/23/19
There are many schools in America named Carver....

It seems possible Ahmos Zu-Bolton visited the Columbus GA school...

Brother Dave Dockery

Feb 23, 2019, 6:43:08 PM2/23/19
On Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 5:44:47 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> There are many schools in America named Carver....
>
> It seems possible Ahmos Zu-Bolton visited the Columbus GA school...

So now it seems just possible? Nice backtracking. How about this from the article the Conleys posted. This seems far more possible it was another Carver.

"With cremation, a memorial service took place on March 13, 2005, at Carver High School in DeRidder, Louisiana (Zu-Bolton's high school alma mater)."

Michael Pendragon

Feb 23, 2019, 7:34:08 PM2/23/19
Perhaps mistaking the Carver High School mentioned in Zu-Bolton's obit, produced a false memory in Will?

In any case, it's becoming less and less likely that Zu-Bolton and the Turd's paths ever crossed.

Clay Dockery

Feb 24, 2019, 12:29:41 AM2/24/19
Will Dockery spent all of the 70s in a drug induced waking coma. He spent the rest of the century there as well.

Will Dockery™

Feb 24, 2019, 12:58:13 AM2/24/19
Stop lying about me, you obsessed little forger.

:)

General Zod

Feb 24, 2019, 2:03:35 AM2/24/19
Troll on trolls.....

Will Dockery™

Feb 24, 2019, 2:23:46 AM2/24/19
No, Pendragon, Zu-Bolton was at my school in Spring of 1976.

BumpMaster 3000

Feb 24, 2019, 11:18:52 AM2/24/19
Уильям толстый педик

Will Dockery™

Feb 24, 2019, 2:15:37 PM2/24/19
BumpMaster 3000 wrote:

> > The full story.
> > http://www.nathanielturner.com/candelightvigilforahmoszubolton.htm
>
> Уильям толстый педик

No, the details of Zu-Bolton's visit to Columbus, Georgia are not there.

> http://www.nathanielturner.com/candelightvigilforahmoszubolton.htm

Ahmos Zu-Bolton in Columbus Georgia 1976

Since the poet Ahmos Zu-Bolton was visiting Carver High in Columbus Georgia during the spring of 1976, of course some of the hundreds of people who also attended classes and taught there will remember him.

The first people I would ask would be my fellow staffers on the Pegasus Literary Magazine and the Carverlite school newspaper.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/52746945_10157361090744363_2450559247897853952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=c56c22f254ff44d0cbfd7146e19ae5af&oe=5D215F6F

hierony...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2019, 2:19:03 PM2/24/19
The details of his whereabouts in 1976 are there,
but do not include any mention of Columbus, Ga.

ME

Feb 24, 2019, 2:22:19 PM2/24/19
And the ‘details’ of zu-Bolton’s Columbus Georgia visit aren’t anywhere, pissbum.

Will Dockery™

Feb 24, 2019, 2:34:43 PM2/24/19
On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 2:19:03 PM UTC-5, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:

> The details of his whereabouts in 1976 are there,
> but do not include any mention of Columbus, Ga.

Ahmos Zu-Bolton was here in the spring of 1976, just ilke you were here in the spring of 2011, Corey.

Perhaps his visit here just never seemed important enough for Zu-Bolton or his biographers to mention, but he was here, that's a fact.

:)

hierony...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2019, 2:40:30 PM2/24/19
The difference between my being there and his being there is the available evidence.
You have no evidence to prove your assertion in his regard. You have a picture of me.

ME

Feb 24, 2019, 2:43:55 PM2/24/19
On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 2:40:30 PM UTC-5, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
> The difference between my being there and his being there is the available evidence.
> You have no evidence to prove your assertion in his regard. You have a picture of me.

Corey, maybe his friends thought zu-Bolton was gay, also. And that’s why there’s no proof of his presence at Carver High.

NancyGene

Feb 24, 2019, 2:54:17 PM2/24/19
Great insight, there, ME! Zu-Bolton drove 746 miles non stop from Washington DC to Columbus, GA to meet Will.

Will Dockery™

Feb 24, 2019, 2:57:02 PM2/24/19
Ahmos Zu-Bolton was here in 1976, and with hundreds of people, students and teachers, at Carver High School at that time, I know that there were other witnesses.

hierony...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2019, 3:00:45 PM2/24/19
"Poet in residence", LOL.

ME

Feb 24, 2019, 3:02:09 PM2/24/19
On Sunday, February 24, 2019 at 2:57:02 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery™ wrote:
> Ahmos Zu-Bolton was here in 1976, and with hundreds of people, students and teachers, at Carver High School at that time, I know that there were other witnesses.

Sure fucktard. Like the money Jim sent to help out the drunken bum zid. But you claimed he never stated what it was for, so you spent $50 on a steak dinner for you and your fat ass brother, and y’all problem let zid suck on the steak bones.

Will Dockery™

Feb 24, 2019, 3:03:25 PM2/24/19
The first day Ahmos Zu-Bolton appeared in the classroom, he was introduced as "poet in residence" .

That's what I and the rest of the class were told.

hierony...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2019, 3:07:03 PM2/24/19
What did you learn from him?

Will Dockery™

Feb 24, 2019, 3:10:03 PM2/24/19
I learned about various aspects of poetry from Ahmos Zu-Bolton.

hierony...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2019, 4:00:32 PM2/24/19
Okay, I would certainly expect you to learn something
about poetry from a poet, but what specifically do you
recall learning from him? How did his presence in your
school, his teaching, influence you? Do you remember?

Will Dockery

Feb 24, 2019, 4:41:16 PM2/24/19
Yes, I remember my conversations with Zu-Bolton, and if you read his poetry,
you can probably spot how his writing style directly influenced me.

General Zod

Feb 24, 2019, 7:18:42 PM2/24/19
Should be fairly easy to prove...............

General Zod

May 2, 2019, 11:41:07 PM5/2/19
On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 10:38:05 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Fake Conley wrote:
> >
> > Will has the story all wrong
>
> Absolutely not, Fake Conley.
>
> He was not there in spring 1976 because he was here, in Columbus Georgia, visiting Carver High School here.
>
> > Zu-Bolton did attend Carver High School but it was in DeRidder, Louisiana and not Columbus Georgia. He was running his own company in Texas in 1976, the year Will claimed he was an in-residence writer at his high school.
> >
> > The full story
>
> No, the details of Zu-Bolton's visit ti Columbus, Georgia are not there.
>
> > http://www.nathanielturner.com/candelightvigilforahmoszubolton.htm
>
> Ahmos Zu-Bolton in Columbus Georgia 1976
>
> Since the poet Ahmos Zu-Bolton was visiting Carver High in Columbus Georgia during the spring of 1976, of course some of the hundreds of people who also attended classes and taught there will remember him.
>
> The first people I would ask would be my fellow staffers on the Pegasus Literary Magazine and the Carverlite school newspaper.
>
> https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/52746945_10157361090744363_2450559247897853952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=c56c22f254ff44d0cbfd7146e19ae5af&oe=5D215F6F
>
> :)

I got an email from Barfield yesterday.....

He tells his memories of Zu-Bolton in it.............
Message has been deleted

General Zod

May 3, 2019, 10:49:20 PM5/3/19
On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 9:28:39 PM UTC-5, Fake Doc wrote:
> What did he

Shut up forger...……………….

michaelmalef...@gmail.com

May 4, 2019, 12:55:07 AM5/4/19
That wasn't very nice of him. What is he, a racist or something?
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Jul 7, 2019, 6:40:38 PM7/7/19
The term coon is acceptable here in the deep south just like nigger is.

Rex Hester Jr.

Jul 7, 2019, 6:44:10 PM7/7/19
On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 10:38:05 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> Fake Conley wrote:
> >
> > Will has the story all wrong
>
> Absolutely not, Fake Conley.
>
> He was not there in spring 1976 because he was here, in Columbus Georgia, visiting Carver High School here.
>
> > Zu-Bolton did attend Carver High School but it was in DeRidder, Louisiana and not Columbus Georgia. He was running his own company in Texas in 1976, the year Will claimed he was an in-residence writer at his high school.
> >
> > The full story
>
> No, the details of Zu-Bolton's visit ti Columbus, Georgia are not there.
>
> > http://www.nathanielturner.com/candelightvigilforahmoszubolton.htm
>
> Ahmos Zu-Bolton in Columbus Georgia 1976
>
> Since the poet Ahmos Zu-Bolton was visiting Carver High in Columbus Georgia during the spring of 1976, of course some of the hundreds of people who also attended classes and taught there will remember him.
>
> The first people I would ask would be my fellow staffers on the Pegasus Literary Magazine and the Carverlite school newspaper.
>
> https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/52746945_10157361090744363_2450559247897853952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=c56c22f254ff44d0cbfd7146e19ae5af&oe=5D215F6F
>
> :)

Since it has become a hot topic here again......

Will Dockery

Aug 3, 2019, 9:47:03 AM8/3/19
One thing we've learned is that Zu-Bolton was well-spoken for a negro.

Will Dockery

Aug 3, 2019, 2:35:01 PM8/3/19
On Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 9:47:03 AM UTC-4, Fake Dockery forged:

> > > Ahmos Zu-Bolton was here in the spring of 1976, just ilke you were here in the spring of 2011, Corey.
> > >
> > > Perhaps his visit here just never seemed important enough for Zu-Bolton or his biographers to mention, but he was here, that's a fact.
> > >
> > > :)
> >
> > Should be fairly easy to prove...............
>
> One thing we've learned is that Zu-Bolton

Don't worry, we'll fully document the Ahmos Zu-Bolton story eventually, oh fake one.

;)

NancyGene

Aug 3, 2019, 4:22:56 PM8/3/19
We don't know that either and cannot take Will's word for it.

Warren Peace III

Aug 3, 2019, 4:28:13 PM8/3/19
On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 10:38:05 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:

> > Zu-Bolton did attend Carver High School but it was in DeRidder, Louisiana and not Columbus Georgia. He was running his own company in Texas in 1976, the year Will claimed he was an in-residence writer at his high school.
> >
> > The full story
>
> No, the details of Zu-Bolton's visit ti Columbus, Georgia are not there.
>
> > http://www.nathanielturner.com/candelightvigilforahmoszubolton.htm
>
> Ahmos Zu-Bolton in Columbus Georgia 1976
>
> Since the poet Ahmos Zu-Bolton was visiting Carver High in Columbus Georgia during the spring of 1976, of course some of the hundreds of people who also attended classes and taught there will remember him.
>
> The first people I would ask would be my fellow staffers on the Pegasus Literary Magazine and the Carverlite school newspaper.
>
> https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/52746945_10157361090744363_2450559247897853952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=c56c22f254ff44d0cbfd7146e19ae5af&oe=5D215F6F
>
> :)

And when the proof is posted then they will whine about that Doc..............

George J. Dance

Aug 4, 2019, 10:01:46 AM8/4/19
It's been many months and so far the only proof that's been posted was that Zu-Bolton did spend time at a Carver High School but it wasn't in Columbus or even Georgia. You boys need to step it up.

George J. Dance

Aug 4, 2019, 10:10:19 AM8/4/19
On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 6:40:38 PM UTC-4, fake "Will Dockery" wrote:

> The term coon is acceptable here in the deep south just like nigger is.

IOW, fake WD, not at all - except perhaps in your limited circles.

I'd suggest you do like the more knowledgeable racists, and in your conversation use the term "Canadians" to refer to blacks (and "Hawaiians" for Jews).

ME

Aug 4, 2019, 10:12:12 AM8/4/19
You shouldn't insult blacks like that dunce.

George J. Dance

Aug 4, 2019, 10:16:48 AM8/4/19
On Sunday, August 4, 2019 at 10:12:12 AM UTC-4, ME wrote:
> You shouldn't insult blacks like that dunce.

They can't read. They won't know.

George Sulzbach

Aug 12, 2019, 12:36:36 PM8/12/19
Got that right. Most niggers ain't edumacated.

Will Dockery

Aug 12, 2019, 12:41:19 PM8/12/19
Just as they whined about the Playgrounds Magazine postings, true.

High Number

Aug 20, 2019, 1:07:56 PM8/20/19
He was elokwent.

NancyGene

Aug 20, 2019, 1:16:27 PM8/20/19
He was also never at Carver High School.

Clay Dockery

Feb 24, 2021, 1:16:25 AM2/24/21
On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 10:30:53 PM UTC-5, Conley Brothers wrote:
> Will has the story all wrong and has been pushing this lie for a while now. Zu-Bolton did attend Carver High School but it was in DeRidder, Louisiana and not Columbus Georgia. He was running his own company in Texas in 1976, the year Will claimed he was an in-residence writer at his high school.
>
> Will has been found once again caught in his own lies.
>
> The full story.
> http://www.nathanielturner.com/candelightvigilforahmoszubolton.htm

Will was wrong? That's nothing new.

Will Dockery

Jun 19, 2021, 2:09:27 AM6/19/21
On Sunday, August 4, 2019 at 10:16:48 AM UTC-4, George J. Dance wrote:
Especially if they had a Columbus education.

Zod

Jun 19, 2021, 3:05:25 PM6/19/21
Nailed it!

Will Dockery

Oct 31, 2021, 1:17:50 PM10/31/21
Thanks for the nid, Zid.

jdcha...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2022, 12:38:28 AM7/1/22
Hello, my friend. They got big dicks and that's good enough for me.

Will Dockery

Jul 1, 2022, 12:47:44 AM7/1/22
On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 10:30:53 PM UTC-5, fake Conley Brothers forged:

> Zu-Bolton did attend Carver High School but it was in DeRidder, Louisiana and not Columbus Georgia. He was running his own company in Texas in 1976, the year Will claimed he was an in-residence writer at his high school.
>
> Will has been found once again

No, fake Conley, I've been found to be correct:

Introduction to Pegasus 1976, Carver High School (Columbus Georgia) literary journal by Ahmos Zu-Bolton.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/permalink/5190074841041819/

I've proven, above, that Ahmos Zu-Bolton was as I said he was, Poet-In-Residence at Carver High School in 1976, for starters.

Again, HTH and HAND.

Usenet Editor

Jul 2, 2022, 6:28:51 PM7/2/22
On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 10:30:53 PM UTC-5, Conley Brothers wrote:
> Will has the story all wrong and has been pushing this lie for a while now. Zu-Bolton did attend Carver High School but it was in DeRidder, Louisiana and not Columbus Georgia. He was running his own company in Texas in 1976, the year Will claimed he was an in-residence writer at his high school.
>
> Will has been found once again caught in his own lies.

Good find. Will Dockery latched onto this whole ZuBolton in recent years. He made no mention of him on here prior to 2018-2019, which is extremely out of character for a bloviating moron like Will Dockery. He claims Zu-Bolton was a great friend and a big influence on him. Did he influence him to drop out of high school? Turn to a life of booze and drugs, choosing those over his family? There is no picture of such an esteemed guest in the yearbook. Why? Dockery claims it is due to the absence of cameras in 1976. Surely even Carver had a photography club and the school newspaper had at least one photographer. Will Dockery is a notorious camera hog, so you can be sure if ZuBolton was actually at the school he would have gotten pictures with him. He posted that fake typewritten page on the school Facebook page but nobody commented and it was quickly buried by the current students, who don't give a shit about ZuBolton and a fat old never-been like Will Dockery.
The story is a lie. At best, someone tossed ZuBolton a few bucks to use his name and he rarely, if ever, showed up at Carver in Columbus. By his own admission, ZuBolton was hands off with the teaching of the students. Well played, ZuBolton. *wink*

W.Dockery

Jul 2, 2022, 6:45:20 PM7/2/22
Usenet Editor wrote:

> On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 10:30:53 PM fake Conley forged:
For once we agree.

***

Introduction to Pegasus 1976, Carver High School (Columbus Georgia) literary journal by Ahmos Zu-Bolton.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/permalink/5190074841041819/

I've proven, above, that Ahmos Zu-Bolton was as I said he was, Poet-In-Residence at Carver High School in 1976, for starters.

***

As ever, HTH and HAND.

🙂

Clay Dockery

Jul 3, 2022, 1:21:23 AM7/3/22
Nailed it! Notice how he cut out the rest of the post. That's OK, the truth is right here ^^^^^. You are correct, the first mention of this Zu-Bolton was around 2019. That alone tells you the whole story about them being friends was pure bullshit. There was never any mention at Carver of Zu-Bolton spending any time there. It never happened. I wonder if Zu-Bolton influenced Will Dockery to beat up my mother, ignore his duty to family, and bring whores home?

W.Dockery

Jul 3, 2022, 2:45:16 AM7/3/22
Absolutely, fake Clay, I deleted the bullshit, lies and misrepresentations, an kept the proven truth.

http://www.nathanielturner.com/candelightvigilforahmoszubolton.htm

***

Introduction to Pegasus 1976, Carver High School (Columbus Georgia) literary journal by Ahmos Zu-Bolton.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/permalink/5190074841041819/

Again, I've proven, above, that Ahmos Zu-Bolton was as I said he was, Poet-In-Residence at Carver High School in 1976, for starters.

> ***

And so it goes.

🙂

Conley Brothers

Jul 3, 2022, 8:00:15 PM7/3/22
On Sunday, July 3, 2022 at 2:45:16 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Absolutely, fake Clay, I deleted the bullshit, lies and misrepresentations, an kept the proven truth.
>
> http://www.nathanielturner.com/candelightvigilforahmoszubolton.htm

The alleged proven truth you kept is a dead link, just like your fake Zu-Bolton story. Dead.
You've spent decades name dropping all the low talent nobodies here in Columbus, yet you never mentioned your special relationship with your "good friend" Zu-Bolton until 2019. Why is that? That is the question. You will snip it as you always do but it is not a lie or a misrepresentation. It is a question. Your refusal to answer will confirm your lie.

Truth restored:
On Sunday, July 3, 2022 at 1:21:23 AM UTC-4, Clay Dockery wrote:
> On Saturday, July 2, 2022 at 6:28:51 PM UTC-4, Usenet Editor wrote:
> > On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 10:30:53 PM UTC-5, Conley Brothers wrote:
> > > Will has the story all wrong and has been pushing this lie for a while now. Zu-Bolton did attend Carver High School but it was in DeRidder, Louisiana and not Columbus Georgia. He was running his own company in Texas in 1976, the year Will claimed he was an in-residence writer at his high school.
> > >
> > > Will has been found once again caught in his own lies.
> > >
> > Good find. Will Dockery latched onto this whole ZuBolton in recent years. He made no mention of him on here prior to 2018-2019, which is extremely out of character for a bloviating moron like Will Dockery. He claims Zu-Bolton was a great friend and a big influence on him. Did he influence him to drop out of high school? Turn to a life of booze and drugs, choosing those over his family? There is no picture of such an esteemed guest in the yearbook. Why? Dockery claims it is due to the absence of cameras in 1976. Surely even Carver had a photography club and the school newspaper had at least one photographer. Will Dockery is a notorious camera hog, so you can be sure if ZuBolton was actually at the school he would have gotten pictures with him. He posted that fake typewritten page on the school Facebook page but nobody commented and it was quickly buried by the current students, who don't give a shit about ZuBolton and a fat old never-been like Will Dockery.
> > The story is a lie. At best, someone tossed ZuBolton a few bucks to use his name and he rarely, if ever, showed up at Carver in Columbus. By his own admission, ZuBolton was hands off with the teaching of the students. Well played, ZuBolton. *wink*

Will Dockery

Jul 3, 2022, 8:24:09 PM7/3/22
On Saturday, June 4, 2022 at 9:41:22 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
> On 2022-06-04 5:20 p.m., W.Dockery wrote:
>
> > Introduction to Pegasus 1976, Carver High School (Columbus Georgia)
> > literary journal by Ahmos Zu-Bolton.
> >

> > https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/permalink/5190074841041819/
> "Ahmos Zu-bolton II
> Poet-in-Residence
> May, 1976"
>
> That should set that part of the record straight.

Exactly.

Conley Brothers

Jul 3, 2022, 8:42:54 PM7/3/22
That proves nothing. Nobody has verified the authenticity of that let alone your "good friendship" with Zu-Bolton. I'm sure you have an old typewriter and yellowed paper in your shack.

Why not answer the question rather than avoid it?

You've spent decades name dropping all the low talent nobodies here in Columbus, yet you never mentioned your special relationship with your "good friend" Zu-Bolton until 2019. Why is that?

Let's take it a step further. You are known corpse dragger but there wasn't a peep from you when your "good friend" and "major influence" died. In fact, there was no mention of him for some 14 years later by you.

Will Dockery

Jul 3, 2022, 9:45:26 PM7/3/22
On Sunday, July 3, 2022 at 8:42:54 PM UTC-4, Conley Brothers wrote:
> On Sunday, July 3, 2022 at 8:24:09 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > > "Ahmos Zu-bolton II
> > > Poet-in-Residence
> > > May, 1976"
> > >
> > > That should set that part of the record straight.
> >
> > Exactly.
> That verified

Yes, it does.

,🙂
Message has been deleted

ME

Jul 3, 2022, 10:02:22 PM7/3/22
On Sunday, 3 July 2022 at 21:59:14 UTC-4, ME wrote:
> Those are some excellent points you’ve brought up.
Thanks.

W.Dockery

Jul 3, 2022, 10:05:16 PM7/3/22
Which it does, whether the trolls like it or not.

ME

Jul 3, 2022, 10:13:14 PM7/3/22

ME

Jul 3, 2022, 10:13:58 PM7/3/22

Will Dockery

Jul 3, 2022, 10:29:03 PM7/3/22
Like I said, absolutely.
HTH and HAND.

ME

Jul 3, 2022, 11:02:27 PM7/3/22

W.Dockery

Jul 4, 2022, 1:55:13 AM7/4/22
george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
>> On 2022-06-04 5:20 p.m., W.Dockery wrote:
>>
>> > Introduction to Pegasus 1976, Carver High School (Columbus Georgia)
>> > literary journal by Ahmos Zu-Bolton.
>> >

>> > https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/permalink/5190074841041819/
>> "Ahmos Zu-bolton II
>> Poet-in-Residence
>> May, 1976"
>>

> That should set that part of the record straight.

As anyone can see.

Clay Dockery

Jul 4, 2022, 3:21:34 PM7/4/22
On Sunday, July 3, 2022 at 8:42:54 PM UTC-4, Conley Brothers wrote:
The question is why wouldn't he avoid it? Aside from the fact he fabricated this whole Zu-Bolton friendship story, he's avoided every challenge in his life.

NancyGene

Jul 4, 2022, 3:28:08 PM7/4/22
Was your "father" caught up in the vice squad sweep in Columbus today?

W-Dockery

Jul 4, 2022, 3:45:14 PM7/4/22
NancyGene wrote:

>> > That proves

<Impostor troll snipped>

> caught up in the vice squad sweep in Columbus today?

Hello, Nancy Gene, Happy 4th of July.

🙂

Kathy Strickland - Deceased

Jul 4, 2022, 11:51:35 PM7/4/22
You have that right, my son.

Will Dockery

Jul 5, 2022, 12:34:00 AM7/5/22
On Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 4:28:13 PM UTC-4, Warren Peace III wrote:
> On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 10:38:05 PM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
> >
> > > Zu-Bolton did attend Carver High School but it was in DeRidder, Louisiana and not Columbus Georgia. He was running his own company in Texas in 1976, the year Will claimed he was an in-residence writer at his high school.
> > >
> > > The full story
> >
> > No, the details of Zu-Bolton's visit ti Columbus, Georgia are not there.
> >
> > > http://www.nathanielturner.com/candelightvigilforahmoszubolton.htm
> >
> > Ahmos Zu-Bolton in Columbus Georgia 1976
> >
> > Since the poet Ahmos Zu-Bolton was visiting Carver High in Columbus Georgia during the spring of 1976, of course some of the hundreds of people who also attended classes and taught there will remember him.
> >
> > The first people I would ask would be my fellow staffers on the Pegasus Literary Magazine and the Carverlite school newspaper.
> >
> > https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/52746945_10157361090744363_2450559247897853952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=c56c22f254ff44d0cbfd7146e19ae5af&oe=5D215F6F
> >
> > :)
> And when the proof is posted then they will whine about that Doc..............

As has been proven correct.

jdcha...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2022, 12:11:34 PM7/5/22
On Sunday, July 3, 2022 at 8:42:54 PM UTC-4, Conley Brothers wrote:
Maybe he had a special relationship that he wasn't ready to divulge? I know I didn't come out until I was almost 12. Will wouldn't be the first white man to succumb to a black man's charms and overly large boner.

Will Dockery

Jul 5, 2022, 1:06:36 PM7/5/22
Another forgery and Identity theft of Jordy noted and deleted.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jul 5, 2022, 1:28:38 PM7/5/22
"jdcha...@gmail.com" <holum...@gmail.com> wrote in
I'm sure one of his "uncles" introduced him to the old "Shitkicker
Toolshed Trick" before that. In that hypothetical case I suspect that
Amos would constitute "more variety in his diet" IFKWIM, AITYD[1].

[1] All hail Kibo.

Conley Brothers

Jul 6, 2022, 2:20:19 AM7/6/22

NancyGene

Jul 6, 2022, 6:34:07 AM7/6/22
Yes, as he introduced his cousins to the practice.

> In that hypothetical case I suspect that
> Amos would constitute "more variety in his diet" IFKWIM, AITYD[1].
Yes, we know what you mean, and you can be sure that we do.

> [1] All hail Kibo.
What else did Kibo do that made him legendary? Did he write any poetry? Is he still active?

W-Dockery

Jul 6, 2022, 7:15:20 AM7/6/22
NancyGene wrote:

> https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/permalink/5190074841041819/

>> > That should set that part of the record straight.
>>
>> Exactly.

<...>

> the vice squad sweep in Columbus today

I didn't hear anything about that, Nancy Gene.

Another of your fantasy/lies you make up as you go along?

Just curious.

🙂

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jul 6, 2022, 9:13:23 AM7/6/22
NancyGene <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote in
I'm sure that's the reason Amos gets all the attention.

>> [1] All hail Kibo.
> What else did Kibo do that made him legendary? Did he write any
> poetry? Is he still active?

It's doubtful on all counts. Even the website appears dead.

W.Dockery

Jul 6, 2022, 10:11:09 AM7/6/22
Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> On Sunday, July 3, 2022 at 8:24:09 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> On Saturday, June 4, 2022 at 9:41:22 PM UTC-4, George Dance wrote:
>
>>> Introduction to Pegasus 1976, Carver High School (Columbus
>>> Georgia) literary journal by Ahmos Zu-Bolton.
>>>

>>>https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/permalink/519007
>>> 4841041819/
>>> "Ahmos Zu-bolton II
>>> Poet-in-Residence
>>> May, 1976"
>>
>> That should set that part of the record straight.
>
> Exactly.

<...>

> I'm sure one of his "uncles" introduced him to the old "Shitkicker
> Toolshed Trick"

You speak from experience, Cujo?

🙂

George J. Dance

Jul 6, 2022, 12:01:14 PM7/6/22
On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 2:20:19 AM UTC-4, Conley Brothers wrote:
> Why not answer the question rather than avoid it?
>
> You've spent decades name dropping all the low talent nobodies here in Columbus, yet you never mentioned your special relationship with your "good friend" Zu-Bolton until 2019. Why is that?
>
> Let's take it a step further. You are known corpse dragger but there wasn't a peep from you when your "good friend" and "major influence" died. In fact, there was no mention of him for some 14 years later by you.

These are certainly questions I want to see answered, since I have a Wiki about it and would lose all credibility were it proven a lie.

Will Dockery

Jul 6, 2022, 12:35:55 PM7/6/22
On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 12:01:14 PM UTC-4, fake George J. Dance forged:
> On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 2:20:19 AM UTC-4, fake Conley Brothers forged:
> >
> > You are known corpse dragger

No, that's just another lying misrepresentation about me.

> These are certainly questions I want to see answered, since I have a Wiki about it and would lose all credibility were it proven a lie.

Is your Wiki also a forgery like you're forging George Dance now?

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Jul 6, 2022, 1:26:15 PM7/6/22
That's not what "forgery" means, Donkey.

Look it up.

And FWIW, the above impersonation was executed to make a point (which it did -- to those of us who aren't illiterate pissbums): it's saying that as the editor/publisher of PPB, George Dance should want to make sure that any biographical information appearing on his Wiki is correct.

Literary reputations are not built upon letting your buddies post whatever b.s. they feel like on your Wiki pages.

Michael Pendragon
"Will Dockery is well-spoken for an illiterate, sub-moronic pissbum."
-- Ahmos Zu-Bolton, Pegasus: The Carver High Literary Journal, May 1976

Victor H.

Jul 6, 2022, 5:25:14 PM7/6/22
Will Dockery wrote:

> On Saturday, June 4, 2022 at 9:41:22 PM UTC-4, george...@yahoo.ca wrote:
>> On 2022-06-04 5:20 p.m., W.Dockery wrote:
>>
>> > Introduction to Pegasus 1976, Carver High School (Columbus Georgia)
>> > literary journal by Ahmos Zu-Bolton.
>> >

>> > https://www.facebook.com/groups/105463832836304/permalink/5190074841041819/
>> "Ahmos Zu-bolton II
>> Poet-in-Residence
>> May, 1976"
>>
>> That should set that part of the record straight.

> Exactly.

Yep....!

ME

Jul 6, 2022, 6:48:35 PM7/6/22
Since everything dance posts here is scrutinized, he certainly wants to make sure that the zu-bolton shit is true.

W-Dockery

Jul 7, 2022, 9:40:21 AM7/7/22
Michael Pendragon wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 12:35:55 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 12:01:14 PM UTC-4, fake George J. Dance forged:
>> > On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 2:20:19 AM UTC-4, fake Conley Brothers forged:

>> No, that's just another lying misrepresentation about me.
>> > These are certainly questions I want to see answered, since I have a Wiki about it and would lose all credibility were it proven a lie.
>> Is your Wiki also a forgery like you're forging George Dance now?

> That's not

Yes, it is.

🙂

Michael Pendragon

Jul 7, 2022, 10:17:58 AM7/7/22
> > That's not what "forgery" means, Donkey.

Look it up.

And FWIW, the above impersonation was executed to make a point (which it did -- to those of us who aren't illiterate pissbums): it's saying that as the editor/publisher of PPB, George Dance should want to make sure that any biographical information appearing on his Wiki is correct.

Literary reputations are not built upon letting your buddies post whatever b.s. they feel like on your Wiki pages.

Michael Pendragon
"Will Dockery is well-spoken for an illiterate, sub-moronic pissbum."
-- Ahmos Zu-Bolton, Pegasus: The Carver High Literary Journal, May 1976

> Yes, it is.

Mssrs. Merriam & Webster say otherwise:

forgery
noun
forg·​ery | \ ˈfȯrj-rē , ˈfȯr-jə- \
plural forgeries
Definition of forgery
1archaic : INVENTION
2: something forged
3: an act of forging
especially : the crime of falsely and fraudulently making or altering a document (such as a check)

The correct word is "impersonation":

impersonate
verb
im·​per·​son·​ate | \ im-ˈpər-sə-ˌnāt \
impersonated; impersonating
Definition of impersonate
transitive verb

: to assume or act the character of : PERSONATE

Words matter.

Learn what they mean and how to use them correctly.

Michael Pendragon
“I call it as I see it, Pendragon. I don't need you mucking things up with your facts.”
-- Will Dockery, giving us the facts on facts

Will Dockery

Jul 7, 2022, 10:56:08 AM7/7/22
On Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 12:01:14 PM UTC-4, fake George J. Dance forged:

> These are certainly

Certainly forgery and Identity theft of George Dance?

Yes.
It is loading more messages.