لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

Dil Salameh

Sep 14, 2019, 10:19:58 AM9/14/19
Why does Will Dockery continue to mock the Prophet?

الله يرى ويعرف كل شيء
Message has been deleted

Dil Salameh

Sep 14, 2019, 11:59:51 PM9/14/19
On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 12:47:09 PM UTC-4, General Zod wrote:
> On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 10:19:58 AM UTC-4, Dil Salameh wrote:
> > Why does Will Dockery continue to mock the Prophet?
> >
> > الله يرى ويعرف كل شيء
>
> What kind of Muslim shit is this? Fuck Allah.

Your name is George Sulzbach. You will NOT blasphem

High Number

Sep 15, 2019, 12:08:29 AM9/15/19
No that is a forgery.....

That is not who you thinik it is, merely an impostor troll...

Vinyl Cat

Sep 15, 2019, 12:52:23 AM9/15/19
Must be
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Sep 15, 2019, 2:28:26 AM9/15/19
The person who made the offensive post is obviously an impostor troll.
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Sep 15, 2019, 8:22:04 AM9/15/19
On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 11:59:51 PM UTC-4, Dil Salameh wrote:

> Your name is

No, it was an impostor troll forging that person's name.

ME

Sep 15, 2019, 8:34:25 AM9/15/19
Shit for brains, he was responding to zids post.

Dil Salameh

Sep 15, 2019, 1:45:38 PM9/15/19
On Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 2:28:26 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> The person who made the offensive post is obviously an impostor troll.

You are the offensive one who insults the prophet no? or is that person George Sulzbach

مجهول لا وجود له مع الله يسمع ويسمع الجميع

Will Dockery

Sep 15, 2019, 2:16:57 PM9/15/19
On Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 8:34:25 AM UTC-4, ME wrote:
> On Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 8:22:04 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > No, it was an impostor troll forging that person's name.
>
> he was responding to zids post

Either way he's mistaken.

Vinyl Cat

Sep 15, 2019, 2:26:16 PM9/15/19
Oh wow...why's the world so offended so easily. Y'all do know why nothing bothers me. I make everything into a joke. Everything. I mean.... besides the few I've picked to be real people...are there actually real poets here who actually do real art. Or what? I just see lots of bull shit crap going on.

Will Dockery

Sep 15, 2019, 2:30:45 PM9/15/19
On Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 2:26:16 PM UTC-4, Vinyl Cat wrote:

> Oh wow...why's the world so offended so easily. Y'all do know why nothing bothers me. I make everything into a joke. Everything. I mean.... besides the few I've picked to be real people...are there actually real poets here who actually do real art. Or what? I just see lots of bull shit crap going on.

If these trolls spent half as much time writing poetry as they do attacking me, my friends and family, this place would be a showcase.

Of course those who do write poetry can;t seem to write a poem that isn't about that "Will Dockery" character.

;)

ME

Sep 15, 2019, 3:48:17 PM9/15/19
On Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 2:26:16 PM UTC-4, Vinyl Cat wrote:
> Oh wow...why's the world so offended so easily. Y'all do know why nothing bothers me. I make everything into a joke. Everything. I mean.... besides the few I've picked to be real people...are there actually real poets here who actually do real art. Or what? I just see lots of bull shit crap going on.

You’re really living up to you’re name here.

Roger Delaney

Sep 15, 2019, 3:56:20 PM9/15/19
"ME" you truly Are just a smarmy Little toad.......

ME

Sep 15, 2019, 4:01:55 PM9/15/19
On Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 3:56:20 PM UTC-4, Roger Delaney wrote:
> "ME" you truly Are just a smarmy Little toad.......

Who are you?

Roger Delaney

Sep 15, 2019, 4:11:06 PM9/15/19
Roll On, stalker.....

NancyGene

Sep 15, 2019, 4:11:52 PM9/15/19
They both do. They wanted your address so they could send you a pound of bacon and some pork rinds.

Roger Delaney

Sep 15, 2019, 4:15:15 PM9/15/19
Nancy G. you are a lying troll.....

Vinyl Cat

Sep 15, 2019, 5:38:32 PM9/15/19
Omg Gene! You're gifting me Bacon!!!!

Will Dockery

Sep 15, 2019, 11:16:00 PM9/15/19
On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 10:19:58 AM UTC-4, Dil Salameh wrote:
> Why does Will Dockery continue to mock the Prophet?
>
> الله يرى ويعرف كل شيء

Are you a sand nigger or a dot head?

Will Dockery

Sep 15, 2019, 11:38:33 PM9/15/19
Forgery notice (Was: لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله)

On Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 11:16:00 PM UTC-4, fake Dockery forged:
> On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 10:19:58 AM UTC-4, Dil Salameh wrote:
> > Why does Will Dockery continue to mock the Prophet?
> >
> > الله يرى ويعرف كل شيء
>
> Are you a

<snip>

You are a malicious forging troll, fake Dockery.

Will Dockery

Sep 15, 2019, 11:40:00 PM9/15/19
On Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 5:38:32 PM UTC-4, Vinyl Cat wrote:

> Omg Gene! You're gifting me Bacon!!!!

This thread is a good example of the forging trolls, Vinyl Cat.

Vinyl Cat

Sep 16, 2019, 12:53:56 AM9/16/19
Oh....I know.....

Roger Delaney

Sep 16, 2019, 12:58:48 AM9/16/19
Yes, just setting the record straight for the archives.

:)

Vinyl Cat

Sep 16, 2019, 1:04:07 AM9/16/19
Thanks!!

Will Dockery

Sep 16, 2019, 2:56:12 AM9/16/19
Hello, V.C.

Roger Delaney

Sep 16, 2019, 5:55:59 AM9/16/19
An obsessed fool, that much is certain....

Roger Delaney

Sep 16, 2019, 1:15:31 PM9/16/19
A joke to lighten the mood.

Q. How long does it take a Muslim woman to take out the trash?

A. Nine months.

Will Dockery

Sep 16, 2019, 2:34:08 PM9/16/19
On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 10:19:58 AM UTC-4, Dil Salameh wrote:

> Why does Will Dockery

Looks like a good time to re-post this...

A forgery notice to all my friends:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/JUsYNjSy-Fg/32jbC_arBwAJ

I want to let you know we have a vicious troll online making nasty attacks even forgery of my name. If you get any of these forgeries with misogyny, racism and worse, under my name or other, friends and family. Be aware that it is not me or another friend, but a forgery, identity theft by a malicious impostor troll.

Thanks, as ever, I remain the real Will Dockery

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

;)

Michael Pendragon

Sep 16, 2019, 2:35:30 PM9/16/19
That's nice Will. But how does it justify your mockery of the Prophet?

Will Dockery

Sep 16, 2019, 2:38:20 PM9/16/19
<snip>

Come on, Pendragon, you know that isn't true.

Michael Pendragon

Sep 16, 2019, 2:40:49 PM9/16/19
It sure sounded like mockery to me.

Will Dockery

Sep 16, 2019, 2:49:12 PM9/16/19
On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 2:35:30 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
I take a bacon shit in the Prophet's turban.

Will Dockery

Sep 16, 2019, 2:53:47 PM9/16/19
Either way, I'm not making the posts being made under my name, and this statement gets that information to the casual readers who might get fooled.

;)

Michael Pendragon

Sep 16, 2019, 3:10:01 PM9/16/19
May you walk a mile under a diseased camel. - Carnac

Will Dockery

Sep 16, 2019, 3:13:07 PM9/16/19
On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 3:10:01 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> May you walk a mile under a diseased camel. - Carnac

The old Johnny Carson character? That was some funny stuff.

;)
Message has been deleted

Michael Pendragon

Sep 18, 2019, 4:49:28 PM9/18/19
On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 4:48:27 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 10:19:58 AM UTC-4, Dil Salameh wrote:
> > Why does Will Dockery continue to mock the Prophet?
> >
> > الله يرى ويعرف كل شيء
>
> Kicked your sand nigger ass.

Say, Will, what's your address again?

Will Dockery

Sep 18, 2019, 5:58:07 PM9/18/19
On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 4:49:28 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> Say, Will

Pendragon, why do you encourage these malicious forgeries?

Michael Pendragon

Sep 18, 2019, 11:55:11 PM9/18/19
Why do you insist on incorrectly labeling them as forgeries?

Will Dockery

Sep 19, 2019, 12:01:18 AM9/19/19
On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 11:55:11 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> Why do you insist

The troll steals my name, photo, identity... I call that a forgery.

Michael Pendragon

Sep 19, 2019, 9:37:04 AM9/19/19
Drama Queen.

Will Dockery

Sep 19, 2019, 10:19:56 AM9/19/19
On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 9:37:04 AM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> Drama Queen

When it happens to you, explain it then.

Michelangelo Scarlotti

Sep 19, 2019, 12:14:38 PM9/19/19
You mean like when somebody copies my photo, pastes a fake quote on it implying that I'm homosexual, and posts it on various internet sites?

Oh, right... you've already done that.

The difference is that when it happened to me, I shrugged it off; whereas you cry "thief!" and "forger!" and whine about it incessantly.

Like I said: Drama Queen.

Will Dockery

Sep 19, 2019, 12:22:29 PM9/19/19
1681 Forestside Dr Columbus GA. I'll smack the turn right of that muslim head if he comes.

Lady George Bunny Sulzbach

Sep 20, 2019, 11:47:36 AM9/20/19
Fuck that burkha boy.

Will Dockery

Sep 20, 2019, 12:20:17 PM9/20/19
On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 12:14:38 PM UTC-4, Michelangelo Scarlotti wrote:

> whereas you cry "thief!" and "forger!" and whine about it incessantly

Announcement from Will Dockery (2019)

Looks like a good time to re-post this... a forgery notice to all my friends:

I want to let you know we have a vicious troll online making nasty attacks even forgery of my name. If you get any of these forgeries with misogyny, racism and worse, under my name or other, friends and family. Be aware that it is not me or another friend, but a forgery, identity theft by a malicious impostor troll.

Thanks, as ever, I remain the real Will Dockery

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

:)

Dil Salameh

Sep 22, 2019, 12:28:41 AM9/22/19
Why would you say such things as these. ? Are you located in the place of Columbus Georgia?

Will Dockery

Sep 22, 2019, 12:37:24 AM9/22/19
On Sunday, September 22, 2019 at 12:28:41 AM UTC-4, Dil Salameh wrote:

> > > That's nice Will. But how does it justify your mockery of the Prophet?
> >
> > I take a

<troll snipped>

> Why would you say such things as these. ? Are you located in the place of Columbus Georgia?

No that's a forger troll, we don't know where the fake "Will Dockery" is from.

General Zod

Sep 22, 2019, 2:07:16 AM9/22/19
On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 3:48:27 PM UTC-5, fake Doc forged...…….
.
> > Why does Will Dockery continue to mock the Prophet?
> >
> > الله يرى ويعرف كل شيء
>
> Kicked

You are a forging fool...……….

George Sulzbach

Sep 22, 2019, 4:08:11 PM9/22/19
Fuck off Muslim trash. Will Dockery and I are both in Columbus, GA. We don't like your kind here.

George Sulzbach

Sep 22, 2019, 4:08:50 PM9/22/19
Mock this camel fuckin muzzie!

Will Dockery

Sep 22, 2019, 4:39:12 PM9/22/19
On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 10:19:58 AM UTC-4, Dil Salameh wrote:

> Why does Will Dockery

<snip>

It is a forgery, in case you haven't figured that out:

Again, here is my "Announcement from Will Dockery"... looks like a good time to re-post this... a forgery notice to all my friends:

I want to let you know we have a vicious troll online making nasty attacks even forgery of my name. If you get any of these forgeries with misogyny, racism and worse, under my name or other, friends and family. Be aware that it is not me or another friend, but a forgery, identity theft by a malicious impostor troll.

Thanks, as ever, I remain the real Will Dockery

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

HTH & HAND.

General Zod

Sep 22, 2019, 5:37:54 PM9/22/19
On Sunday, September 22, 2019 at 4:39:12 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 10:19:58 AM UTC-4, Dil Salameh wrote:
> >
> > Why does
>
> <snip>
>
> It is a forgery, in case you haven't figured that out:
>
> Again, here is my "Announcement from Will Dockery"... looks like a good time to re-post this... a forgery notice to all my friends:
>
> I want to let you know we have a vicious troll online making nasty attacks even forgery of my name. If you get any of these forgeries with misogyny, racism and worse, under my name or other, friends and family. Be aware that it is not me or another friend, but a forgery, identity theft by a malicious impostor troll.
>
> Thanks, as ever, I remain the real Will Dockery
>
> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
>
> HTH & HAND.

Exactly............ forging trolls ..................
Message has been deleted

Will Dockery

Sep 23, 2019, 2:03:29 AM9/23/19

Michael Pendragon

Sep 23, 2019, 9:05:24 AM9/23/19
Not at all. I was merely assisting Mr. Salameh.

Will Dockery

Sep 23, 2019, 1:26:39 PM9/23/19
On Monday, September 23, 2019 at 9:05:24 AM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> I was merely assisting Mr. Salameh.

Yes, I noticed that, by trying to make him think the impersonator troll is really me.

Announcement from Will Dockery (2019)

Looks like a good time to re-post this... a forgery notice to all my friends:

I want to let you know we have a vicious troll online making nasty attacks even forgery of my name. If you get any of these forgeries with misogyny, racism and worse, under my name or other, friends and family. Be aware that it is not me or another friend, but a forgery, identity theft by a malicious impostor troll.

Thanks, as ever, I remain the real Will Dockery

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

:)

Michael Pendragon

Sep 23, 2019, 1:28:48 PM9/23/19
What "forgery"? That is your correct address.

Will Dockery

Sep 23, 2019, 1:34:12 PM9/23/19
The impersonator troll that you encourage and, as you have here, assist.

Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery

Sep 23, 2019, 4:47:50 PM9/23/19
Yes it is. What a horrible place.

General Zod

Sep 23, 2019, 6:02:35 PM9/23/19
Well put Doc.........

Brother Dave Dockery

Sep 24, 2019, 1:12:57 PM9/24/19
Yes it is. Get me out of here.

Will Dockery

Sep 24, 2019, 1:17:44 PM9/24/19
On Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at 1:12:57 PM UTC-4, Fake Dave forged:

> Yes it is

That what you do is forgery and identity theft?

Yes it is.

;)

Zod-The...@none.i2p

Oct 25, 2019, 12:19:19 PM10/25/19
We showed that sand niggerh

Will Dockery

Jan 11, 2021, 4:05:15 PM1/11/21
Damn straight. The Muzzy goat fuckers didn't dare show their face at 1681 Forestside Drive Columbus GA.

NancyGene

Jan 11, 2021, 5:17:11 PM1/11/21
Are those feet hanging out from under the blue tarp? That's worrisome.

W.Dockery

Jan 11, 2021, 5:30:05 PM1/11/21
Maliciously troll much, Nancy G?

:)

Zod

Jan 11, 2021, 8:26:43 PM1/11/21
On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 10:19:58 AM UTC-4, Dil Salameh wrote:

> Why does xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hush, troll...

Will Dockery

Aug 26, 2022, 12:02:41 AM8/26/22
On Sunday, September 22, 2019 at 4:08:11 PM UTC-4, George Sulzbach wrote:
> Fuck off Muslim trash. Will Dockery and I are both in Columbus, GA. We don't like your kind here.

Agreed

Conley Brothers

Jan 28, 2023, 2:31:46 PM1/28/23
On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 11:59:51 PM UTC-4, Dil Salameh wrote:
> On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 12:47:09 PM UTC-4, General Zod wrote:
> > On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 10:19:58 AM UTC-4, Dil Salameh wrote:
> > > Why does Will Dockery continue to mock the Prophet?
> > >
> > > الله يرى ويعرف كل شيء
> >
> > What kind of Muslim shit is this? Fuck Allah.
>
> Your name is George Sulzbach. You will NOT blasphem

That's George Sulzbach alright. You can look for this droopy eyed deviant in his natural habit, a garbage dump along the Chattahoochee.
https://imgur.com/a/kNAZDFk
https://imgur.com/a/eskcRlc

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 28, 2023, 2:42:13 PM1/28/23
Conley Brothers <conleybro...@gmail.com> wrote in
It that the tarp from the roof of the Dreckweasel hovel?

--
"If the viewer doesn't read the language the film is in, that's why
subtitles are provided." - Will Dockery being his usual incoherent self.

NancyGene

Jan 28, 2023, 4:17:32 PM1/28/23
On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 7:42:13 PM UTC, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> Conley Brothers <conleybro...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 11:59:51 PM UTC-4, Dil Salameh
> > wrote:
> >:

> > ف كل شيء

> >> Your name is George Sulzbach. You will NOT blasphem
> >
> > That's George Sulzbach alright. You can look for this droopy eyed
> > deviant in his natural habit, a garbage dump along the Chattahoochee.
> > https://imgur.com/a/kNAZDFk
> > https://imgur.com/a/eskcRlc
> >
> It that the tarp from the roof of the Dreckweasel hovel?

It sure is! What a lovely place to live.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Jan 28, 2023, 8:36:29 PM1/28/23
NancyGene <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 7:42:13 PM UTC, Cujo DeSockpuppet
> wrote:
>> Conley Brothers <conleybro...@gmail.com> wrote in
>> >:

> ±
>> > ف كل شيء

>> > That's George Sulzbach alright. You can look for this droopy eyed
>> > deviant in his natural habit, a garbage dump along the
>> > Chattahoochee.
>
>> > https://imgur.com/a/kNAZDFk
>> > https://imgur.com/a/eskcRlc
>> >
>> It that the tarp from the roof of the Dreckweasel hovel?
>
> It sure is! What a lovely place to live.

So either the Dreckster took it from The Town Drunk and made him sleep
without a tarp or George cohabitated with Little Willie Douchebag.

I'm betting they snuggled up nice and tight. Such a lovely couple!

PS: At least they won't breed. No point in further genetic hellspawn.