1681 Forestside Dr Columbus, GA

George Sulzbach

Jan 9, 2019, 11:11:59 PM1/9/19
What a fucking dump and only 3$ in taxes. THe value went down $911 in 30 days. It sounds to me someone got a glimpse inside through those grimy, oily windows.

=================
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1681-Forestside-Dr-Columbus-GA-31907/76568875_zpid/

1681 Forestside Dr, Columbus, GA is a single family home that contains 784 sq ft and was built in 1948. It contains 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.

The Zestimate for this house is $41,409, which has decreased by $911 in the last 30 days. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $595/mo

YEAR PROPERTY TAXES CHANGE TAX ASSESSMENT CHANGE
2017 $3 +67.6% $15,344 +53.6%
2016 $2 -- $9,992 --
2015 $2 -8.5% $9,992 --
2014 $2 -7.8% $9,992 --

ME

Jan 10, 2019, 8:51:36 AM1/10/19
Property taxes in Columbus certainly are low.

NancyGene

Jan 10, 2019, 8:59:53 AM1/10/19
Did they take into consideration that luxury shed on the property? We are sure that the Dockerys are behind on taxes so someone can snap up this bargain just by paying the arrears.

ME

Jan 10, 2019, 9:10:12 AM1/10/19
NG, I’m sure the people of Columbus would forgive the $3 owed.
They probably plan to put his house on the next tour of homes, being that pissbum has put Columbus on the map. All the world knows of him and his art and I’m sure they’ll flock to Columbus just for a glimpse at the shed where he created most of it.

NancyGene

Jan 10, 2019, 9:25:01 AM1/10/19
You're right, ME! It will be on the tour of historic sites just after the MLK birth home and Roosevelt's little White House. Original furnishings and the Perky on the wall.

George Sulzbach

Jan 10, 2019, 9:36:49 AM1/10/19
The only art created in the shed is the mountain of porn mags and pizza boxes, along with the splooged on walls.

Michael Pendragon

Jan 10, 2019, 9:58:21 AM1/10/19
In which case art is in the hand of the pud puller.

NancyGene

Jan 10, 2019, 10:25:09 AM1/10/19
We have the vision of a bulldozer coming onto the property and just dozing everything down, then the trash people taking it away. Neighbors cheer.

George Sulzbach

Jan 10, 2019, 1:10:03 PM1/10/19
Nobody want to touch that shit pile out back. It looks like a termite mound only shittier.

Will Dockery

Jan 12, 2019, 12:06:11 AM1/12/19
And sploogier.

Brother Dave

Jan 12, 2019, 12:31:41 PM1/12/19
That reminds me, we've been out of toilet paper since before Christmas.

Michael Pendragon

Jan 12, 2019, 3:57:02 PM1/12/19
You need to follow your brother's example and hire yourself a personal ass-licker.

Will Dockery

Jan 25, 2019, 8:51:01 AM1/25/19
I've got George Sulzbach for that.

Clay Dockery

Jan 25, 2019, 11:16:27 AM1/25/19
They broke my piggy bank one year to pay the taxes. All coins.

NancyGene

Jan 25, 2019, 11:22:25 AM1/25/19
How is it that the shed and house have not been condemned? It says a lot about zoning laws in Columbus.

Conley Brothers

Feb 3, 2019, 12:33:00 PM2/3/19
Columbus needs the tax money, all $2 of it.

Will Dockery

Feb 3, 2019, 4:51:58 PM2/3/19
Doing our part. Rather, Brother Dave is doing it. I don't pay taxes.

George J. Dance

Feb 3, 2019, 9:47:13 PM2/3/19
When everyone in town is an unemployed bum, everything helps.

Will Dockery

Feb 5, 2019, 9:57:35 AM2/5/19
If it wasn't for the military base nearby there wouldn't be any money in this town. Suckers!

Clay Dockery

Feb 6, 2019, 3:05:38 PM2/6/19
No thanks to you. Get a job.

Zod

Feb 7, 2019, 10:17:05 AM2/7/19
We got a job. It's called government assistance.

BumpMaster 3000

Feb 10, 2019, 2:06:54 PM2/10/19
On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 11:11:59 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
Неужели

Clay Dockery

Feb 10, 2019, 9:05:37 PM2/10/19
Shameful

Will Dockery™

Feb 12, 2019, 4:39:31 PM2/12/19
On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 10:17:05 AM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
Hi 5, Brother.

Zod

Feb 13, 2019, 9:40:42 AM2/13/19
Right on

Brother Dave Dockery

Feb 14, 2019, 4:08:44 PM2/14/19
I get a nut check.

Clay Dockery

Feb 27, 2019, 11:21:52 AM2/27/19
It's well earned I'm sure.

Zod

Feb 28, 2019, 10:37:05 AM2/28/19
On Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 4:08:44 PM UTC-5, Brother Dave Dockery wrote:
Brother Dave is fruit loops

Clay Dockery

Feb 28, 2019, 7:26:51 PM2/28/19
Uncle Dave doesn't even know what day it is, which makes him an easy target for a thief like my stepfather Will.

Zod

Mar 1, 2019, 10:49:02 PM3/1/19
Or a lead pipe to the head.

Brother Dave Dockery

Apr 2, 2019, 12:19:30 PM4/2/19
This isn't over, pissbum.

George J. Dance

Apr 6, 2019, 11:50:22 AM4/6/19
Bum fights!

Will Dockery

Apr 20, 2019, 1:49:32 AM4/20/19
On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 11:11:59 PM UTC-5, General Zod wrote:
> What a fucking dump and only 3$ in taxes. THe value went down $911 in 30 days. It sounds to me someone got a glimpse inside through those grimy, oily windows.
>
> =================
> https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1681-Forestside-Dr-Columbus-GA-31907/76568875_zpid/
>
> 1681 Forestside Dr, Columbus, GA is a single family home that contains 784 sq ft and was built in 1948. It contains 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
>
> The Zestimate for this house is $41,409, which has decreased by $911 in the last 30 days. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $595/mo
>
> YEAR PROPERTY TAXES CHANGE TAX ASSESSMENT CHANGE
> 2017 $3 +67.6% $15,344 +53.6%
> 2016 $2 -- $9,992 --
> 2015 $2 -8.5% $9,992 --
> 2014 $2 -7.8% $9,992 --

Better than the bush you live in down by the river.

NancyGene

Apr 20, 2019, 8:15:49 AM4/20/19
Also, there are no water, sewer or electric costs at the shed. An extension cord to the next house takes care of any power needs.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Apr 20, 2019, 8:42:39 AM4/20/19
NancyGene <nancygene...@gmail.com> wrote in
Three dollars for property tax per year? Ye gads. Let me guess that
there's no tax on the shed.

"I wrote a REFERENCED researched book, that names everyone who's
ideas are integrated within it. Soon my warchest will be large ebough to
to sue the fuck out of you for your lible and defamation, and when that
days comes you can be sure I will publish IT everywhere as well." - Edmo

Brother Dave Dockery

Jun 14, 2019, 11:06:24 PM6/14/19
We can use a new extension chord.

Clay Dockery

Jun 16, 2019, 5:27:30 PM6/16/19
On Friday, June 14, 2019 at 11:06:24 PM UTC-4, Brother Dave Dockery wrote:
> We can use a new extension chord.

Tell your buddy George to steal one from the hobo camp.

Conley Brothers

Jun 16, 2019, 10:00:59 PM6/16/19
Hopefully one long enough to swing from.

Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery

Aug 14, 2019, 1:05:08 PM8/14/19
Maybe George can be Epsteined?

NancyGene

Aug 14, 2019, 3:06:59 PM8/14/19
A Dockery or a Sulzbach only knows one kind of sheet, which is what Will lets go in the backyard.

Rex Hunter Jr.

Aug 16, 2019, 12:58:09 PM8/16/19
I've shit in Will's backyard plenty of times.

Conley Brothers

Aug 16, 2019, 9:40:06 PM8/16/19
You've shit in your own pants too. That doesn't mean we give a shit.

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2019, 11:45:29 AM8/18/19
Hasn't everyone?

Brother Dave Dockery

Aug 19, 2019, 12:50:33 PM8/19/19
I'm gonna take a pipe to your head if I catch you shitting behind the shed again, Hobo George.

Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery

Aug 31, 2019, 5:17:01 PM8/31/19
On Monday, August 19, 2019 at 12:50:33 PM UTC-4, Brother Dave Dockery wrote:
> I'm gonna take a pipe to your head if I catch you shitting behind the shed again, Hobo George.

You're fall down drunk by noon, Uncle Dave. I doubt you could even get off your chair.

Roger Hugo

Sep 1, 2019, 10:57:50 PM9/1/19
Got that right.

Will Dockery

Sep 6, 2019, 12:41:02 PM9/6/19
Indeed

Brainiac Five

Sep 7, 2019, 11:07:50 AM9/7/19
Yes sire, thou art correctamundo.

Brother Dave Dockery

Sep 8, 2019, 11:28:46 AM9/8/19
On Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 5:17:01 PM UTC-4, Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery wrote:
Mind your manners, son.

Will Dockery

Sep 10, 2019, 3:43:42 PM9/10/19
Nice new profile picture, George.

NancyGene

Sep 10, 2019, 3:50:09 PM9/10/19
That's George Sulzbach's high school graduation picture from last year.

Art for Sale

Sep 10, 2019, 11:00:48 PM9/10/19
I'm still working on my GED.

NancyGene

Sep 11, 2019, 7:51:19 AM9/11/19
When is the free party at 1681 Forestside Dr Columbus, GA? Free food, booze, ho's, glamping?

Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery

Sep 15, 2019, 11:42:36 AM9/15/19
The Hovel of Horrors. If dogs lived there, the ASPCA would come rescue them.
Message has been deleted

Clay "BronyBoi" Dockery

Sep 25, 2019, 11:44:57 PM9/25/19
On Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 11:19:05 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> If a dog lived here we would eat it.

You'd have to battle the cockroaches.

Zod The Mighty

Oct 24, 2019, 8:10:28 PM10/24/19
On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 8:59:53 AM UTC-5, NancyGene wrote:
> On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 1:51:36 PM UTC, ME wrote:
> > On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 11:11:59 PM UTC-5, George Sulzbach wrote:
> > > What a fucking dump and only 3$ in taxes. THe value went down $911 in 30 days. It sounds to me someone got a glimpse inside through those grimy, oily windows.
> > >
> > > =================
> > > https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1681-Forestside-Dr-Columbus-GA-31907/76568875_zpid/
> > >
> > > 1681 Forestside Dr, Columbus, GA is a single family home that contains 784 sq ft and was built in 1948. It contains 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
> > >
> > > The Zestimate for this house is $41,409, which has decreased by $911 in the last 30 days. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $595/mo
> > >
> > > YEAR PROPERTY TAXES CHANGE TAX ASSESSMENT CHANGE
> > > 2017 $3 +67.6% $15,344 +53.6%
> > > 2016 $2 -- $9,992 --
> > > 2015 $2 -8.5% $9,992 --
> > > 2014 $2 -7.8% $9,992 --
> >
> > Property taxes in Columbus certainly are low.
>
> Did they take into consideration that luxury shed on the property? We are sure that the Dockerys are behind on taxes so someone can snap up this bargain just by paying the arrears.

Interesting
Message has been deleted

Zod-The...@none.i2p

Oct 29, 2019, 12:48:26 PM10/29/19
On Monday, October 28, 2019 at 9:41:46 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Thanks, Zod

Thee art welcome.

Clay Dockery

Dec 25, 2019, 11:14:58 AM12/25/19
On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 11:11:59 PM UTC-5, General Zod wrote:
> What a fucking dump and only 3$ in taxes. THe value went down $911 in 30 days. It sounds to me someone got a glimpse inside through those grimy, oily windows.
>
> =================
> https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1681-Forestside-Dr-Columbus-GA-31907/76568875_zpid/
>
> 1681 Forestside Dr, Columbus, GA is a single family home that contains 784 sq ft and was built in 1948. It contains 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
>
> The Zestimate for this house is $41,409, which has decreased by $911 in the last 30 days. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $595/mo
>
> YEAR PROPERTY TAXES CHANGE TAX ASSESSMENT CHANGE
> 2017 $3 +67.6% $15,344 +53.6%
> 2016 $2 -- $9,992 --
> 2015 $2 -8.5% $9,992 --
> 2014 $2 -7.8% $9,992 --

I pay more for a bottle of water.

NancyGene

Dec 25, 2019, 3:31:52 PM12/25/19
Clay, how do you feel about a man who is emoji flatulent?

Conley Brothers

Jan 14, 2020, 3:19:43 PM1/14/20
ROFL

NancyGene

Jan 14, 2020, 3:31:19 PM1/14/20
Do you think that there was a will, and if so, will it have to go through probate?

ME

Jan 14, 2020, 4:25:43 PM1/14/20
I’m sure they’ll have the funeral first.

NancyGene

Jan 14, 2020, 4:42:17 PM1/14/20
Do you think that they should consult Pickles' Lawyer about estate taxes?

Loretta Hobo Cumdump

Feb 12, 2020, 1:04:13 PM2/12/20
On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 11:11:59 PM UTC-5, Heath...@novabbs.i2p wrote:
> What a fucking dump and only 3$ in taxes. THe value went down $911 in 30 days. It sounds to me someone got a glimpse inside through those grimy, oily windows.
>
> =================
> https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1681-Forestside-Dr-Columbus-GA-31907/76568875_zpid/
>
> 1681 Forestside Dr, Columbus, GA is a single family home that contains 784 sq ft and was built in 1948. It contains 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
>
> The Zestimate for this house is $41,409, which has decreased by $911 in the last 30 days. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $595/mo
>
> YEAR PROPERTY TAXES CHANGE TAX ASSESSMENT CHANGE
> 2017 $3 +67.6% $15,344 +53.6%
> 2016 $2 -- $9,992 --
> 2015 $2 -8.5% $9,992 --
> 2014 $2 -7.8% $9,992 --

Oh shit, I pay more for a set of lacy underdrawers.

Loretta Hobo Cumdump

Feb 12, 2020, 1:09:40 PM2/12/20
I seen Brother Dave digging through the dumpster at Bobby's Bar last week. Mildreds's money must be running out.

Heath...@novabbs.i2p

Feb 14, 2020, 4:23:06 PM2/14/20
Some good booze in that dumpster and a short walk to the shed.

Michael Pendragon

Feb 14, 2020, 4:32:00 PM2/14/20
The Love Room?

Clay Dockery

Apr 3, 2021, 11:03:45 PM4/3/21
On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 11:11:59 PM UTC-5, Zod wrote:
> What a fucking dump and only 3$ in taxes. THe value went down $911 in 30 days. It sounds to me someone got a glimpse inside through those grimy, oily windows.
>
> =================
> https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1681-Forestside-Dr-Columbus-GA-31907/76568875_zpid/
>
> 1681 Forestside Dr, Columbus, GA is a single family home that contains 784 sq ft and was built in 1948. It contains 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
>
> The Zestimate for this house is $41,409, which has decreased by $911 in the last 30 days. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $595/mo
>
> YEAR PROPERTY TAXES CHANGE TAX ASSESSMENT CHANGE
> 2017 $3 +67.6% $15,344 +53.6%
> 2016 $2 -- $9,992 --
> 2015 $2 -8.5% $9,992 --
> 2014 $2 -7.8% $9,992 --

Good find, Zod.

Loretta Liverspots

Sep 25, 2021, 12:28:58 AM9/25/21
On Friday, February 14, 2020 at 4:23:06 PM UTC-5, Heath...@novabbs.i2p wrote:
Or a long stagger in your case.

Zod

Sep 26, 2021, 2:35:27 PM9/26/21
Correctamundo

Zod

Oct 17, 2021, 7:33:06 PM10/17/21
Thanks for the lay, Clay

Loretta Liverspots

Oct 24, 2021, 3:05:40 AM10/24/21
You couldn't get laid even if you did have the money for a hooker.
Message has been deleted

Conley Brothers

Jan 29, 2022, 1:31:59 AM1/29/22
Sulzbach only needs the money for roofie.

Will Dockery

Jun 29, 2022, 10:56:20 AM6/29/22
Good one, and true.

Clay Dockery

Dec 20, 2022, 11:41:14 PM12/20/22
On Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 1:31:59 AM UTC-5, Conley Brothers wrote:
He would just take it himself and masturbate himself to sleep,

Clay Dockery

Feb 22, 2024, 12:11:04 AMFeb 22
On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 7:51:19 AM UTC-4, NancyGene wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 3:00:48 AM UTC, Art for Sale wrote:

> > > That's George Sulzbach's high school graduation picture from last year.
> >
> > I'm still working on my GED.
> When is the free party at 1681 Forestside Dr Columbus, GA? Free food, booze, ho's, glamping?

Nothing is free there except the bedbugs.