This Group

I Worry

Jun 23, 2011, 12:45:53 AM6/23/11
Would be an even better group if the trolls and spammers were banned
from posting in this ng.
In the webtv newsgroups the owner of the group can ban anyone they see
as a problem.
Wish that could happen in this group!

There are so many of you here who really help people that are just
learning how to live, learn and cope with this disease. THANK YOU! :-)
But the trolls who beat the posts to death damages this ng...

hemyd

Jun 23, 2011, 1:43:28 AM6/23/11
"I Worry" <MEC...@webtv.net> wrote in message
I accept that usenet means unmoderated newsgroups. there are many forums
(fora) which are moderated. I've decided long ago to live with the
unmoderated asd.

Yes I can see with sadness what the trolls are doing. Asd will survive!

henry.

Bob

Jun 23, 2011, 4:09:53 AM6/23/11

No, they don't.
What damages groups such as this one are It's-my-way-or-the-highway
moderators.

Bob

Julie Bove

Jun 23, 2011, 4:29:25 AM6/23/11

I like this place because it is *not* moderated. I joined a moderated
Fibromyalgia group once. What a joke! I had to pay to join it and then it
turned out to be simply people e-mailing everyone all at once. With that
group we all had to be positive and could only say positive things. Well,
if you have Fibromyalgia and are in the middle of a flairup you are not
likely to be positive. You will be exhausted, in pain and possibly having
brain fog. The group was anything but helpful to me. One woman was some
sort of singer and the moderator kept telling us all how we should
congratulate her because she was in some kind of a show. For the few months
I was in this group it all seemed to be about this one woman and the rest of
us were not allowed to discuss what we were going through if we were havnig
a tough time.

I have also been to moderated diabetes forums. Things do seem to have
changed more recently and there are more low carbers there. But at the time
it was all about working dessert into your eating plan. Not something I
need or want to do. So just not for me.

I say if you want moderation, go to a moderated group. There are plenty of
them out there. But don't try to change this!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 23, 2011, 6:24:24 AM6/23/11
a worrier wrote:

> Would be an even better group if the trolls and spammers were banned
> from posting in this ng.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is not bothered by them as
evident by his being able (Philippian 4:13) with all glory to GOD, to
continue to pray for them :-)

Would suggest you pray for them too.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

ray

Jun 23, 2011, 10:20:15 AM6/23/11
On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 23:45:53 -0500, I Worry wrote:

> Would be an even better group if the trolls and spammers were banned
> from posting in this ng.
> In the webtv newsgroups the owner of the group can ban anyone they see
> as a problem.
> Wish that could happen in this group!

The kicker is: on one 'owns' this group - it's usenet!

Yes the off topic posts certainly demean it.

BessieBee

Jun 23, 2011, 12:27:59 PM6/23/11

Welcome to usenet.

BessieBee

Cardinal@tx.rr.com Kentucky Cardinal

Jun 23, 2011, 12:56:57 PM6/23/11

"I Worry" <MEC...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Welcome to truth, freedom and life.

Gary Woods

Jun 23, 2011, 2:32:41 PM6/23/11
MEC...@webtv.net (I Worry) wrote:

>Would be an even better group if the trolls and spammers were banned
>from posting in this ng.
>In the webtv newsgroups the owner of the group can ban anyone they see
>as a problem.
>Wish that could happen in this group!

Others have said is as well, but: The problem with moderated groups is
that you only get people who agree with the moderator (in most cases).
If you really want control, start and run your own Yahoo group (I didn't
know webtv offered them too; not surprised). But be prepared for a rather
sterile environment.

There are only a very few entities who have nothing to contribute, IMHO,
and I killfile them easily enough.

But that's just my opinion.
I may be wrong.

%

Jun 23, 2011, 2:44:33 PM6/23/11

and then you become the moderator that everyone has to agree with

trigonometry1972@gmail.com |

Jun 23, 2011, 5:47:23 PM6/23/11

> and then you become the moderator that everyone has to agree with

But only for yourself and not everyone else.

BillyZoom

Jun 23, 2011, 6:26:40 PM6/23/11

Is there any "look at me" affliction you DON'T have? Fibromyalgia!!!
That's just perfect. It takes a lot to make me de-lurk, but you are
the stupidest, most annoying cunt I've ever encountered. And we're
talking about the internet, here! That's quite an achievement.

hemyd

Jun 23, 2011, 7:58:11 PM6/23/11
<trigonom...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> and then you become the moderator that everyone has to agree with
>
> But only for yourself and not everyone else.

Can you have credentials after your name, such as MD, MCSE, etc... for
instance - NGM (news group moderator)? That would add importance to an
otherwise dull existence.....

Henry.

Ozgirl

Jun 23, 2011, 9:06:41 PM6/23/11

"Gary Woods" <garyg...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> MEC...@webtv.net (I Worry) wrote:
>
>>Would be an even better group if the trolls and spammers were banned
>>from posting in this ng.
>>In the webtv newsgroups the owner of the group can ban anyone they see
>>as a problem.
>>Wish that could happen in this group!
>
> Others have said is as well, but: The problem with moderated groups
> is
> that you only get people who agree with the moderator (in most cases).
> If you really want control, start and run your own Yahoo group (I
> didn't
> know webtv offered them too; not surprised). But be prepared for a
> rather
> sterile environment.
>
> There are only a very few entities who have nothing to contribute,
> IMHO,
> and I killfile them easily enough.
>
> But that's just my opinion.
> I may be wrong.

IMO it does no good to be only exposed to only happiness and light in
life. In this particular group if we kept to all the non controversial
subjects when discussing diet, drug, exercise etc for diabetes treatment
then we may as well get a xeroxed diabetes diet sheet and meekly take
every drug our doctors prescribe. The controversy in groups is
necessary, again IMO. Opposing sides to an issue, ditto. How else can
one make an educated decision about their personal diabetes treatment if
they are not presented with lots of different points of view and study
results? I'll never be a meek lamb ;)

Ozgirl

Jun 23, 2011, 9:09:35 PM6/23/11

"BillyZoom" <meda...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Feel happy now you have got that off your chest? Are you less annoying
for adding in another newsgroup?

R Kelly

Jun 23, 2011, 9:33:16 PM6/23/11

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

>a worrier wrote:
>>
>> Would be an even better group if the trolls and spammers were banned
>> from posting in this ng.
>
> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is not bothered by them

Because YOU are one of them.

Budd Cochran

Jun 23, 2011, 11:54:03 PM6/23/11
Or you can just sit back, enjoy the ride and contribute only when you have
something to contribute.

Like I do.

Budd

%

Jun 24, 2011, 12:05:37 AM6/24/11
yes , yes , lets let you tell us all to be like you , moderator

Budd Cochran

Jun 24, 2011, 12:05:58 AM6/24/11
So . . . . .

Who held the (gun, knife, bazooka [pick all that apply]) to your (head,
heart, right pinky toe [pick all that apply]) or threatened to (rape,
murder, torture, pick the nose of [pick all that apply]) of a (family
member, yourself, pet fish [pick all that apply]) and forced you to (read,
reply, stare at it dull witted confusion [pick all that apply]) Julie's
post?

Just as I thought ... no one.

My suggestion: grow up, get a life and realize that not everybody is going
to fit your idea of "perfection" and many of us have more than two medical
probs and this is a good place to discuss them with friends. I have no probs
with someone discussing other health issues as it may help another with the
same prob.

Or

tempted to use such language to attack someone that is having serious pain
issues.

Budd

%

Jun 24, 2011, 12:24:39 AM6/24/11
the fact that you cut it to the quick with your , " just as i thought , no
one " ,
shows how much you wish you moderated this group but you're just an old sick
,
move over gramps there's a new kid on the corner

Julie Bove

Jun 24, 2011, 1:11:01 AM6/24/11

I see. So someone is stupid and annoying because they have a medical
condition? Guess that would apply to you too. Or do you not really have
diabetes? Or... Who are you really? Posting through google groups...

%

Jun 24, 2011, 1:18:53 AM6/24/11

in your opinion

%

Jun 24, 2011, 1:30:03 AM6/24/11

opinion

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2011, 3:58:42 AM6/24/11
a sockpuppet wrote:

> >a worrier wrote:
> >>
> >> Would be an even better group if the trolls and spammers were banned
> >> from posting in this ng.
> >
> > This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is not bothered by them
>
> Because YOU are one of them.

Not for the discerning as evident by the above link and use of a real
name with a real email address as verified by Google and its archive
of posting history.

Truth is simply reality.

R Kelly

Jun 24, 2011, 4:15:29 AM6/24/11

>a sockpuppet wrote:

>> > This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is not bothered by them
>>
>> Because YOU are one of them.
>
> Not for the discerning

Lie.

Nomen Nescio

Jun 24, 2011, 5:45:36 AM6/24/11
On Jun 22, 9:45 pm, MEC...@webtv.net (I Worry) wrote:
> Would be an even better group if the trolls and spammers were banned
> from posting in this ng.

If Chung were removed from his computer... it will all go away.

RodS

Jun 24, 2011, 7:38:00 AM6/24/11

At the price of lamb lately can you afford to be a lamb at all :-)

--
(- -)
=m=(_)=m=

Nunya Bidnits

Jun 24, 2011, 9:09:55 AM6/24/11
BillyZoom <Google...@clueless.com> introduced himself to a new NG by
crossposting this gem.

>you are
> the stupidest, most annoying cunt I've ever encountered.

Way to make an entrance, "Billy".

ken

Jun 24, 2011, 12:20:28 PM6/24/11

If Chung was removed from the human race....it will all go away.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2011, 4:52:08 PM6/24/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Ken simply because we really love
him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the
Father.

Ken really wrote in part:

> Imma Insane

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/88e8e69d05552aa0?

Yes you are insane, Ken.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"
> Albert Einstein ...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?
... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are becoming insane.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

[...]

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

projectile vomit chick

Jun 24, 2011, 5:27:01 PM6/24/11

LOL and I see she's played the "fibromyalgia" card, too. Alexis
Carrington was not as Dramatic.

Donna

Jun 24, 2011, 6:25:56 PM6/24/11
"hemyd" <myd!!!h...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in news:McKdnfFtEKIfT5
_TnZ2dnUV...@netspace.net.au:

> I accept that usenet means unmoderated newsgroups. there are many forums
> (fora) which are moderated. I've decided long ago to live with the
> unmoderated asd.

Agreed.

My killfile thingie is getting full.

--
Donna A
http://scrapstitching.blogspot.com/

Julie Bove

Jun 24, 2011, 7:14:02 PM6/24/11

"projectile vomit chick" <projektile...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Do you have diabetes? If not, then what are you doing on this group?

BillyZoom

Jun 24, 2011, 7:58:53 PM6/24/11
On Jun 24, 5:27 pm, projectile vomit chick
> Carrington was not as Dramatic.- Hide quoted text -

Fibromyalgia = Attention Seeking Pain in the Ass

I refuse to believe she's a real person. How can you be that whiny
about every topic? What finally tore it for me was the can lid story.
There were so many things wrong with that. But nobody got to the
initial shock. She and her daughter are so precious and fragile and
delicate, but she got...Taco Bell?!? Fucking Taco Bell!?! She's
allergic to everything, refuses to eat most things, has Fibromyalgia
and diabetes and she gets take-out dog food...Yeah.

Goomba

Jun 24, 2011, 10:31:26 PM6/24/11
projectile vomit chick wrote:

> LOL and I see she's played the "fibromyalgia" card, too. Alexis
> Carrington was not as Dramatic.

next up is being sexually abused or child of an alcoholic...

Julie Bove

Jun 24, 2011, 11:06:06 PM6/24/11

Where did I say that we got Taco Bell? We don't eat there. We did recently
eat at Taco Time, a local chain with all fresh ingredients and no fillers.
They have salads and Fit Bowls and white chicken chili.

But it is clear to me that you are a cyber stalker. You are not even from
*this* newsgroup and have followed me here. Why? You tell me.

Fibromyalgia is IMO a side effect of a thyroid problem. At least it was for
me. I no longer have the thyroid problem since I quit eating soy. Too bad
it's not that easy for most people. My daughter now has a thyroid problem
and I have been very careful to eliminate soy from her diet. She does eat
some goitrogenic foods but not a lot of them.

Now why don't you move along. I've no clue who you are and I don't really
care. But a damed troll to be sure!

Julie Bove

Jun 24, 2011, 11:06:51 PM6/24/11

Now you're here too? Do *you* have diabetes?

Julie Bove

Jun 24, 2011, 11:10:27 PM6/24/11
My newsreader is such that I can't tell that things are being crossposted
unless I look at the headers. Apparently some trolls from over here stalked
me to the diabetes newsgroup and set me up so that of course I would
unwittingly crosspost my answers over here. Choice. Really choice.

Budd Cochran

Jun 25, 2011, 12:36:00 AM6/25/11
Nope, I have no desire to moderate any group unless I own it and if i owned
this one, I'd sell it cheap.

The fact that you think I would want to shows how little you know about me.

And it shows even more truth about you ... and it';s nothing to brag
about., imho.

Budd

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Budd Cochran

Jun 25, 2011, 12:39:34 AM6/25/11
Interesting ... I hardly post in this chaos called ASD at all anymore and
you accuse me of "moderating".

Howya doing ,M@ck?

Budd

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message

BillyZoom

Jun 25, 2011, 12:39:03 AM6/25/11
> care.  But a damed troll to be sure!- Hide quoted text -

Well, of course she has a thyroid problem, Baron VM. Yes, I'm
following your posts, because you're such a fucking cartoon. If you
hadn't bred it would just be funny. But now you've saddled us with
another whiny chick who blames her unhappiness on everything but the
source - her hypochondriac mother. Some poor sap is going to have to
put up with whining about PMS, Fibromyalgia, diabetes, nut allergies,
semen allergies, etc. jsut to get into her tender panties. And then he
gets to meet YOU! Don't save up for the wedding.

Wes Groleau

Jun 25, 2011, 12:58:24 AM6/25/11
On 06-24-2011 23:06, Julie Bove wrote:
> But it is clear to me that you are a cyber stalker. You are not even from
> *this* newsgroup and have followed me here. Why? You tell me.

Why do you feel obligated to talk to idiots,
and worse yet, quote them?

--
Wes Groleau

There are two types of people in the world …
http://Ideas.Lang-Learn.us/barrett?itemid=1157

Message has been deleted

Julie Bove

Jun 25, 2011, 1:10:24 AM6/25/11

WTF? You are a royal piece of work!

Julie Bove

Jun 25, 2011, 1:11:26 AM6/25/11
Wes Groleau wrote:
> On 06-24-2011 23:06, Julie Bove wrote:
>> But it is clear to me that you are a cyber stalker. You are not
>> even from *this* newsgroup and have followed me here. Why? You
>> tell me.
>
> Why do you feel obligated to talk to idiots,
> and worse yet, quote them?

Dunno. Hit me with a wet noodle. Or perhaps you could just poke me with an
uncooked piece of spaghetti. I just did it again.

Julie Bove

Jun 25, 2011, 1:12:58 AM6/25/11
Omelet wrote:
> In article <iu3jav$rm6$1...@dont-email.me>,

> "Julie Bove" <juli...@frontier.com> wrote:
>
>> Fibromyalgia is IMO a side effect of a thyroid problem. At least it
>> was for me. I no longer have the thyroid problem since I quit
>> eating soy. Too bad it's not that easy for most people. My
>> daughter now has a thyroid problem and I have been very careful to
>> eliminate soy from her diet. She does eat some goitrogenic foods
>> but not a lot of them.
>
> Thanks for posting this.
> I'm going to start reading labels even more carefully and see if soy
> makes a real difference.
>
> My Hyopthyroidism is not currently well controlled and has not been
> for a long time. I mostly avoid commercially prepared foods but it
> seems to have made no difference.

Julie Bove

Jun 25, 2011, 1:13:49 AM6/25/11
Omelet wrote:
> In article <iu3jav$rm6$1...@dont-email.me>,
> "Julie Bove" <juli...@frontier.com> wrote:
>
>> Fibromyalgia is IMO a side effect of a thyroid problem. At least it
>> was for me. I no longer have the thyroid problem since I quit
>> eating soy. Too bad it's not that easy for most people. My
>> daughter now has a thyroid problem and I have been very careful to
>> eliminate soy from her diet. She does eat some goitrogenic foods
>> but not a lot of them.
>
> Thanks for posting this.
> I'm going to start reading labels even more carefully and see if soy
> makes a real difference.
>
> My Hyopthyroidism is not currently well controlled and has not been
> for a long time. I mostly avoid commercially prepared foods but it
> seems to have made no difference.

Oops! I sent a blank post. Sorry. Also see this list:

http://www.ithyroid.com/goitrogens.htm

Gee... I didn't know pine nuts were on there. I do tend to eat a lot of
those at times. And I have seen other lists that include spinach and
strawberries.

Ophelia

Jun 25, 2011, 4:51:06 AM6/25/11

"Julie Bove" <juli...@frontier.com> wrote in message

Julie you are crossposting so she doesn't need to be the diabetes group to
see and respond to what you say.

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Julie Bove

Jun 25, 2011, 4:52:21 AM6/25/11

"Ophelia" <Oph...@Elsinore.me.uk> wrote in message

Yes, sorry. I figured that out. But someone started crossposting it and it
wasn't me.

Brian G. Kelley, PhD

Jun 25, 2011, 5:56:53 AM6/25/11

Outside of the internet, poor Mr. Chung is removed from the human
race. Sacked and expelled.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 25, 2011, 6:19:19 AM6/25/11
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Ace's perishing mind simply

because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all
glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
YouTube account out of fear of excommunication by his church of
unredeemed friends&family who cannot say "Jesus is LORD" with their
mouth and who think he was mocking their condition (that they are no
better than socks as evident by their not being able to do what his
sock can do):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWCkxxVdFo

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

All can recall from memory that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would
have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name. Moreover,
he would not have fearfully deleted his YouTube account as witnessed
by all when challenged by others who took offense accusing him of
mocking Jesus although saying "Jesus is LORD" glorifies Him even when
done via a sockpuppet.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a727291fe2aae160?

Now, if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would stop unwittingly exposing
himself as a fraud here while trying to hide behind various fake names
as he tries to steal the credentials of others.

Sources:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f225d5db5e16ed27?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/474ac409e760ace5?

What's really his credentials anyway?

Likely none because of mental illness:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5720bf4d940f5626?

Moreover, impersonating a licensed physician as he has done a number
of times here on Usenet is a felony:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8d80bb1ae64d18eb?

prodigal Ace* wrote in reference to:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?

> Andrew B. Chung being fired for insobaranation.

As were Meshach, Shadrach, and Abnego :-) Laus Deo :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6ecb4844c14587ae?

prodigal Ace* wrote in reference to:

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

> Chung is excommunicated from churches ...

Lie.

The eternal Church ( http://WDJW.net ) of which this physician
( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is a member is built on the reality of
Peter's up&down relationship with the LORD as described at Matthew
16:18 does not excommunicate anyone as evident by Peter not having
been excommunicated for denying Christ three times.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e99288ec0762f938?

prodigal Ace* wrote:

> Let's see... Today I ate two small slices of pizza, 6 peanut butter
> cracker sandwiches, a spinach salad with a little bit of grilled
> chicken and drank 8oz of low sodium V8. I usually don't keep track of
> what I eat, but this is pretty typical daily volume wise. Am I hungry?
> Nope.

Thus confirming that you are indeed prodigal and really need to turn
away (repent) from your intentionally ignorant (ignoring weight of
meals) commission of the original Adam&Eve sin of gluttony in order to
be blessed (Luke 6:21a) by GOD else something worse (John 5:14) like a
heart attack or stroke may happen to you.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ca4ad6a56f67f4e2?

prodigal Ace* earlier wrote:

> > Therefore, it is smart to eat just the right amount (32 oz) of daily
> > food thereby neither underdose nor overdose it.
>
> Q: Can you post empirical evidence, outside of your own substantiated
> personal claims, that 32 oz is the correct amount of food to eat irrespective of
> calories, trans fats, sugar, cholesterol and sodium?

Yes. See Deuteronomy 8:4 which summarizes 40 years of empirical
evidence supporting the efficacy of holding to the right amount (omer)
of daily real food (manna) as prescribed by the Great Physician
(Exodus 16+16=32 oz) Who is this HeartDoc's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) Boss (LORD).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2899814fe7890f4d?

prodigal Ace* (aka Brian G. Kelley, PhD) earlier wrote:

> > Thus, it remains much smarter to http://WDJW.net/NotDiet and
> > instead,http://WDJW.net/Guard the body by holding to the right daily amount
> > (32 oz) of food in order to lose the VAT thereby possibly curing the
> > type-2 diabetes.
> >
> > Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
> > more sophisticated and smarter:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?
>
> For which there is no clinical study.

Actually, there has been a clinical study held out of Emory University
that enrolled hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. It remains
this physician's choice to not publish it since it pales in comparison
to the comparably sized but much longer duration 40 year clinical
study by the Great Physician, Who is this physician's Boss, Who
published this in the Bible with the miraculous results of 100%
efficacy (Deuteronomy 8:4). This choice to not publish results that do
not add to what is reported in the Bible would be this lead
investigator's right. Truth is simply reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d5360a6ad0ae565c?

prodigal Ace* wrote:
> Studies at places like Emory are funded / given grants

Not all studies at private institutions like Emory are funded by
public grants and indeed, the studies involving the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach remain a privately-funded volunteer effort involving Emory
physicians:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5cd7b7e8786b1914?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:
> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Yours is a terrible delusion that has led to the insane behavior of
eating children (2 Kings 6:29):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?

Hunger is not starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
appetite, which everyone knows is absolutely healthy, which is
wonderful:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Lie. Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com and
http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and treat cardiac patients while
maintaining an active medical license that is verifiable on line.
Truth is simply reality and the reality is that you are at risk for
the insane behavior of eating children (2 Kings 6:29).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

Instead, you are a psychopath:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5579e8515529ede9?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:
> > > 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
> > >http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg
> >
> > If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the
> > cause of death on their death certificates.
>
> If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death on
> death certificates, people don't die from it.

Smoking is listed as the cause of death of smokers in Britain:

Thus, people die from smoking.

Bottom line:
You need to repent and stop being prodigal else something worse may
happen to you (John 5:14)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b454aab62e6fb10b?

prodigal Ace* timidly wrote:

> > Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cause
> > of their disease.
> >
> > The smartest way to do this is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet (i.e.
> > restricting food choices) but rather to http://WDJW.net/Guard the body
> > by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of real food.
>
> Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...

Lie.

This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
16:16. Laus Deo for His allowing this physician working in
collaboration with his physician colleagues at Emory University
( http://EmoryIMVC.org ) to discover in 1997 that an omer of real food
weighs 32 oz. All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of the
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach have given their tacit approval
about it as evident by none either writing or speaking about an
alternative right daily amount of real food.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/039c15d33b9993e1?

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d1b49966a79db71b?

http://EmoryIMVC.org

IMVC is the International Medical VAT Cure (aka http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach )

Now please stop lying Ace* or something worse may happen to you (John
5:14).

In the interim, may GOD bless you, Ace*, now (Luke 6:21a) more than
ever causing you to become hungrier (Deuteronomy 8:3) than ever
thereby helping you realize that if hunger were starvation you would
be dying a thousand deaths now that you are a thousand times hungrier
in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our http://WDJW.net/Status and then http://WDJW.net/Update
so that there would be http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

(1) Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946
(2) Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946
(3) Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946
(4) Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946
(5) Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Ophelia

Jun 25, 2011, 9:27:26 AM6/25/11

"Julie Bove" <juli...@frontier.com> wrote in message

No need to be sorry :) I am just pointing out that folk are not
necessarily stalking you (which would be upsetting)

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Jun 25, 2011, 10:44:28 AM6/25/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <loves-himself> wrote:

> Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace*

"Ace*" is a fictitious persona. Fictitious personas don't become born
again.

> What's really his credentials anyway?

"Ace*" is a fictitious persona. Fictitious personas don't have
credentials.

> blah, blah, blah, lie <repeat> blah, blah, blah, lie <tap dance> blah, blah, blah... ad infinitum.

> read more »

Good grief, there's more?!

Poor Mr. Chung, obsessed with a fictitious persona. Figures...

Ozlover

Jun 25, 2011, 11:26:49 AM6/25/11
[Removed rec.food.cooking for obvious reasons.]

AFAIK, your newsreader - Outlook Express - *does* show the/all
newsgroups to which an article is posted:

- In the preview pane - the bottom right pane - it should say:

From: ... To: <list_of_newsgroups>
Subject: ...

- In the article viewer window, it should say:

From: ...
Date: ...
Newsgroups: <list_of_newsgroups>

--
Frank Slootweg, "You can either agree with me or be wrong."

Ozlover

Jun 25, 2011, 11:51:12 AM6/25/11
Ozlover <th...@ddress.is.invalid> wrote:
> [Removed rec.food.cooking for obvious reasons.]

I don't know how I managed to fsck that one up, but apparently I did:

> Newsgroups: alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking

There goes another weekly allowance! :-(

[...]

--
Frank Slootweg, "You can either agree with me or be RIGHT."

Tiger Lily

Jun 25, 2011, 11:58:28 AM6/25/11
On 6/25/2011 9:51 AM, Ozlover wrote:
> Ozlover<th...@ddress.is.invalid> wrote:
>> [Removed rec.food.cooking for obvious reasons.]
>
> I don't know how I managed to fsck that one up, but apparently I did:
>
>> Newsgroups: alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
>
> There goes another weekly allowance! :-(
>
> [...]

ahh, cut yourself some slack :D

we are only human, right?

kate

blake murphy

Jun 25, 2011, 12:04:00 PM6/25/11
On 25 Jun 2011 15:26:49 GMT, Ozlover wrote:

> [Removed rec.food.cooking for obvious reasons.]

you didn't do a very good job.

blake

Storrmmee

Jun 25, 2011, 12:22:47 PM6/25/11
heard a new to me author on food on radio the other night, the book was :

primal mind-primal body

or just the opposite, her first name was nora, no way can i even attempt her
last name, lithuwainaian, sp i think.

she goes into why she thinks we should eat a particular way and has
refefrences/ medical studies by research hospitals and others as food notes
and references. soy was a part of the not much on her lists,

Lee

"Omelet" <ompo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> In article <iu3jav$rm6$1...@dont-email.me>,
> "Julie Bove" <juli...@frontier.com> wrote:
>

>> Fibromyalgia is IMO a side effect of a thyroid problem. At least it was
>> for
>> me. I no longer have the thyroid problem since I quit eating soy. Too
>> bad
>> it's not that easy for most people. My daughter now has a thyroid
>> problem
>> and I have been very careful to eliminate soy from her diet. She does
>> eat
>> some goitrogenic foods but not a lot of them.
>

> Thanks for posting this.
> I'm going to start reading labels even more carefully and see if soy
> makes a real difference.
>
> My Hyopthyroidism is not currently well controlled and has not been for
> a long time. I mostly avoid commercially prepared foods but it seems to
> have made no difference.

> --
> Peace, Om
> Web Albums: <http://picasaweb.google.com/OMPOmelet>
>
> "Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
> come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
> -- Mark Twain

Cheri

Jun 25, 2011, 2:04:40 PM6/25/11

semen allergies, etc. jsut to get into her tender panties. And then he
gets to meet YOU! Don't save up for the wedding.

=========

When you start bringing kids into it, kids that aren't even the ones posting
the details of their lives, it makes you a low class clod IMO.

Cheri

GysdeJongh

Jun 25, 2011, 1:40:57 PM6/25/11
blake murphy wrote:
> On 25 Jun 2011 15:26:49 GMT, Ozlover wrote:
>
>> [Removed rec.food.cooking for obvious reasons.]
>
> you didn't do a very good job.
>
> blake

murphy's law

GysdeJongh

Jun 25, 2011, 1:40:14 PM6/25/11
Ozlover wrote:
> Ozlover <th...@ddress.is.invalid> wrote:
>> [Removed rec.food.cooking for obvious reasons.]
>
> I don't know how I managed to fsck that one up, but apparently I did:
>
>> Newsgroups: alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
>
> There goes another weekly allowance! :-(

lend some money from Germany, they seem to have enough of it to rescue the
Greeks.

Don't worry we all make mistakes have a cigar :)

sf

Jun 25, 2011, 3:14:16 PM6/25/11

Can you say that in English?

Nunya Bidnits

Jun 25, 2011, 4:18:34 PM6/25/11
Re: g2sexyjh1cio$.1opqqtyo...@40tude.net

blake murphy <blakepm...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On 25 Jun 2011 15:26:49 GMT, Ozlover wrote:
>
>> [Removed rec.food.cooking for obvious reasons.]
>
> you didn't do a very good job.
>
> blake

ROFL!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 25, 2011, 4:24:01 PM6/25/11

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a727291fe2aae160?

What's really his credentials anyway?

Likely none because of mental illness:

Nunya Bidnits

Jun 25, 2011, 4:25:55 PM6/25/11
Re: iu3jj4$t7t$1...@dont-email.me

Julie Bove <juli...@frontier.com> wrote:
> My newsreader is such that I can't tell that things are being
> crossposted unless I look at the headers. Apparently some trolls
> from over here stalked me to the diabetes newsgroup and set me up so
> that of course I would unwittingly crosspost my answers over here. Choice.
> Really choice.

It looks more like the Billy Zoom genius took issue with you in the diabetes
group and decided it would be clever to "retaliate" by crossposting his
attack to RFC. I guess he figured it would make you look bad here. Seems he
miscalculated as to who would look the fool.

Nunya Bidnits

Jun 25, 2011, 5:14:20 PM6/25/11
BillyZoom <whi...@unhappybitch.com> wrote:

> Well, of course she has a thyroid problem, Baron VM. Yes, I'm
> following your posts, because you're such a fucking cartoon.

You're following her posts and crossposting your rants because you're an
attention seeking jackass. Your little crossposted hatefest is unlikely
change any opinions of Julie in RFC, but it sure says a lot about you. I
think it's safe to say that few people here give a rat's ass about your
compulsive bitching.

Now go take your meds and lay down somewhere.

Message has been deleted

BessieBee

Jun 25, 2011, 6:27:16 PM6/25/11
On 6/25/2011 3:52 AM, Julie Bove wrote:

>> Julie you are crossposting so she doesn't need to be the diabetes group to
>> see and respond to what you say.
>
> Yes, sorry. I figured that out. But someone started crossposting it and it
> wasn't me.

So stop it already! "Someone" may have started it, but you sure as hell
can stop it!

BessieBee

Bob

Jun 25, 2011, 8:16:58 PM6/25/11
On Jun 23, 11:32 am, Gary Woods <garygar...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> MEC...@webtv.net (I Worry) wrote:
> >Would be an even better group if the trolls and spammers were banned
> >from posting in this ng.
> >In the webtv newsgroups the owner of the group can ban anyone they see
> >as a problem.
> >Wish that could happen in this group!
>
> Others have said is as well, but:  The problem with moderated groups is
> that you only get people who agree with the moderator (in most cases).
> If you really want control, start and run your own Yahoo group (I didn't
> know webtv offered them too; not surprised).  But be prepared for a rather
> sterile environment.
>
> There are only a very few entities who have nothing to contribute, IMHO,
> and I killfile them easily enough.

a) Having contributed (past tense!) nothing isn't the same as "have
nothing to contribute". Unless of course you are a clairvoyant.
b) Killfiling the "entities" you refer to is not as easy as posting
under a new "nick".

> But that's just my opinion.
> I may be wrong.

You most certainly are wrong.
Killfiling is a symptom of ignorance.

Bob

Bob

Jun 25, 2011, 8:18:59 PM6/25/11
On Jun 23, 3:26 pm, BillyZoom <medav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 23, 4:29 am, "Julie Bove" <julieb...@frontier.com> wrote:
>

> > Bob wrote:

> > > No, they don't.
> > > What damages groups such as this one are It's-my-way-or-the-highway
> > > moderators.
>
> > I like this place because it is *not* moderated.  I joined a moderated
> > Fibromyalgia group once.  What a joke!  I had to pay to join it and then it
> > turned out to be simply people e-mailing everyone all at once.  With that
> > group we all had to be positive and could only say positive things.  Well,
> > if you have Fibromyalgia and are in the middle of a flairup you are not
> > likely to be positive.  You will be exhausted, in pain and possibly having
> > brain fog.  The group was anything but helpful to me.  One woman was some
> > sort of singer and the moderator kept telling us all how we should
> > congratulate her because she was in some kind of a show.  For the few months
> > I was in this group it all seemed to be about this one woman and the rest of
> > us were not allowed to discuss what we were going through if we were havnig
> > a tough time.
>
> > I have also been to moderated diabetes forums.  Things do seem to have
> > changed more recently and there are more low carbers there.  But at the time
> > it was all about working dessert into your eating plan.  Not something I
> > need or want to do.  So just not for me.
>
> > I say if you want moderation, go to a moderated group.  There are plenty of
> > them out there.  But don't try to change this!
>
> Is there any "look at me" affliction you DON'T have? Fibromyalgia!!!
> That's just perfect. It takes a lot to make me de-lurk, but you are
> the stupidest, most annoying cunt I've ever encountered.

Does that mean you have never looked in the mirror?

Bob

Jun 25, 2011, 8:35:58 PM6/25/11
On Jun 25, 9:04 am, blake murphy <blakepmNOTT...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On 25 Jun 2011 15:26:49 GMT, Ozlover wrote:
>
> > [Removed rec.food.cooking for obvious reasons.]
>
> you didn't do a very good job.

Hey!
This is a support group!
Which means you are supposed to support even Morons like Ozlover :-(

Bob

Jun 25, 2011, 8:44:27 PM6/25/11
On Jun 25, 10:40 am, "GysdeJongh" <JonghSevenHundredElevenAtPlanet.nl>
wrote:
> Ozlover wrote:

> > Ozlover <t...@ddress.is.invalid> wrote:
> >> [Removed rec.food.cooking for obvious reasons.]
>
> >  I don't know how I managed to fsck that one up, but apparently I did:
>
> >> Newsgroups: alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
>
> >  There goes another weekly allowance! :-(
>
> lend some money from Germany, they seem to have enough of it to rescue the
> Greeks.

Isn't Holland another one of Europe's piggy banks?
Besides as they say in sse Vaterland- helping sse Greeks is one thing,
helping sse morons is another.
Ja!

Bob

Jun 25, 2011, 8:41:34 PM6/25/11
On Jun 25, 8:51 am, Ozlover <t...@ddress.is.invalid> wrote:

> Ozlover <t...@ddress.is.invalid> wrote:
> > [Removed rec.food.cooking for obvious reasons.]
>
>   I don't know how I managed to fsck that one up,

Not to worry. It's that ignorance that makes you so special.

but apparently I did:

The proper term is "obviously", not "apparently"
Getting something right occasionally would go a long way though...

Julie Bove

Jun 26, 2011, 1:21:23 AM6/26/11

"Ophelia" <Oph...@Elsinore.me.uk> wrote in message

Oh but they do seem to be because they are posting things from one newsgroup
into the other. It is one of them that crossposted this stuff to begin
with. And how would they know I was on the diabetes newsgroup unless they
looked?

Julie Bove

Jun 26, 2011, 1:22:10 AM6/26/11

"Cheri" <che...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

Agreed.

Julie Bove

Jun 26, 2011, 1:24:01 AM6/26/11

"Ozlover" <th...@ddress.is.invalid> wrote in message

Yikes! You're right. It does say that. I guess I just never noticed it
before. Thanks!

Ophelia

Jun 26, 2011, 7:13:10 AM6/26/11

"Nunya Bidnits" <nunyab...@eternal-september.invalid> wrote in message

He certainly did!

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Ophelia

Jun 26, 2011, 8:26:47 AM6/26/11

"Julie Bove" <juli...@frontier.com> wrote in message

Yes that one did, but I meant the others who were posting in response.

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Redjak

Jun 26, 2011, 8:42:12 AM6/26/11

"Julie Bove" wrote in message news:iu6fkk$jvd$1...@dont-email.me...

>Oh but they do seem to be because they are posting things from one
>newsgroup into the other. It is one of them that crossposted this stuff to
>begin with. And how would they know I was on the diabetes newsgroup unless
>they looked?

Time to end it, Bitch. I think you've beaten this horse to death. Get a
fucking life.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2011, 10:36:25 AM6/26/11

Yes...
I'm an Obsessive Compulsive Spamming QUACK!
What's your point?

I approve this message
Andy Chung da Chink MF/SOB/BS

none of your business

Jun 26, 2011, 10:44:40 AM6/26/11
On Jun 25, 4:25 pm, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-
september.invalid> wrote:
> Re: iu3jj4$t7...@dont-email.me

Julie already looks like a fool here in rfc. We all know she's a drama
queen idiot.

Nunya Bidnits

Jun 26, 2011, 12:26:12 PM6/26/11
Re: iu79f5$aco$1...@dont-email.me

Redjak <names...@wussy.net> wrote:

> Time to end it, Bitch.

One thing is certain. You're not a regular contributor in either ASD or RFC.
In fact, looking back over several months, this was your only post. Your
Redjerk identity is just a sad little nameshift which you created so you
could sling shit while hiding your own identity.

What a cowardly little wussy you are. Grow a pair and be yourself, or else
STFU and go lay down somewhere.

Nunya Bidnits

Jun 26, 2011, 1:35:49 PM6/26/11
None of your business <cartg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>... We all know...

Who is "we"? I don't recall RFC electing a spokesman.

Tom Del Rosso

Jun 26, 2011, 3:13:11 PM6/26/11

BillyZoom wrote:

> Is there any "look at me" affliction you DON'T have? Fibromyalgia!!!
> That's just perfect. It takes a lot to make me de-lurk, but you are
> the stupidest, most annoying cunt I've ever encountered. And we're
> talking about the internet, here! That's quite an achievement.

At least there are a lot of compassionate people like you to balance them
out.

zero, and remove the last word.

cshenk

Jun 26, 2011, 6:33:21 PM6/26/11
Redjak wrote in rec.food.cooking:

assinine behavior modification needs

Conrad

Jun 28, 2011, 2:38:07 AM6/28/11
On 6/25/2011 7:44 AM, Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"<loves-himself> wrote:
>
>> Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace*
>
> "Ace*" is a fictitious persona. Fictitious personas don't become born
> again.

>> What's really his credentials anyway?
>
> "Ace*" is a fictitious persona. Fictitious personas don't have
> credentials.
>
>> blah, blah, blah, lie<repeat> blah, blah, blah, lie<tap dance> blah, blah, blah... ad infinitum.
>
>> read more �
>
> Good grief, there's more?!
>
> Poor Mr. Chung, obsessed with a fictitious persona. Figures...

Hilarious. This Chung person is a grade-A netkook.

%

Jun 28, 2011, 2:49:24 AM6/28/11

chung can't post now because google groups blew up

Conrad

Jun 29, 2011, 2:28:05 AM6/29/11
On 6/27/2011 11:49 PM, % wrote:

> chung can't post now because google groups blew up

Perhaps Chung finally exceeded its bandwidth beyond repair.

Kumar

Jun 29, 2011, 4:06:24 AM6/29/11
On Jun 26, 1:24 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> [...]

> 5:14).
>
> In the interim, may GOD bless you, Ace*, now (Luke 6:21a) more than
> ever causing you to become hungrier (Deuteronomy 8:3) than ever
> thereby helping you realize that if hunger were starvation you would
> be dying a thousand deaths now that you are a thousand times hungrier
> in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Amen.
>
> Source:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?
>
> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
> diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?
>
> We do this by weighing our meals per thehttp://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
> Approach to get ourhttp://WDJW.net/Statusand thenhttp://WDJW.net/Update
> so that there would behttp://WDJW.net/NoVAT

> Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

I didn't found, Mr Andrew as unreasonable. Probably siprituals grace
one logical & better understandings of science.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 3, 2011, 3:09:23 PM7/3/11
> I didn't found, Mr Andrew as unreasonable. Probably siprituals grace
> one logical & better understandings of science.

Laus Deo :-)

[...]

Happy Oyster <>

Jul 3, 2011, 3:55:56 PM7/3/11
On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 12:09:23 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier

No. That is a lie.
--

http://www.kidmed.org http://www.impfkritiker.de http://www.pharmamafia.com

http://www.kindersprechstunde.at http://www.medulla.at http://www.medizin.se