Daily WDJW Health Tip for 05/05/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 5, 2011, 7:09:48 AM5/5/11
Patiently praying for Ace*'s deluded reprobate mind
and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD
commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence that Ace* is born again (Jn3:3&5) until Ace* deleted his
YouTube account:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuWCkxxVdFo

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcece5df8d7697f7?

All can recall from memory that if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would
have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
without cowering behind both a sockpuppet and a fake name. Moreover,
he would not have fearfully deleted his YouTube account as witnessed
by all when GOD blessed him more making him hungrier now (Luke 6:21a).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a727291fe2aae160?

Now, if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would stop unwittingly exposing
himself as a fraud here while trying to hide behind various fake
names.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f225d5db5e16ed27?

prodigal Ace* wrote:

> > Therefore, it is smart to eat just the right amount (32 oz) of daily
> > food thereby neither underdose nor overdose it.

> Q: Can you post empirical evidence, outside of your own substantiated
> personal claims, that 32 oz is the correct amount of food to eat
irrespective of
> calories, trans fats, sugar, cholesterol and sodium?

Yes. See Deuteronomy 8:4 which summarizes 40 years of empirical
evidence supporting the efficacy of holding to the right amount (omer)
of daily real food (manna) as prescribed by the Great Physician
(Exodus 16+16=32 oz) Who is this HeartDoc's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
) Boss.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2899814fe7890f4d?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef744...

> For which there is no clinical study.

Actually, there has been a clinical study held out of Emory University
that enrolled hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. It remains
this physician's choice to not publish it since it pales in comparison
to the comparably sized but much longer duration 40 year clinical
study by the Great Physician, Who is this physician's Boss, Who
published this in the Bible with the miraculous results of 100%
efficacy (Deuteronomy 8:4). This choice to not publish results that do
not add to what is reported in the Bible would be this lead
investigator's right. Truth is simply reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d5360a6ad0ae565c?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Delusion.

Hunger is not starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
appetite, which everyone knows is absolutely healthy:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hunger

> Psychopath.

Lie. Psychopaths don't openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
profanely (Hebrews 12:16) evil (Genesis 25:32) creatures whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3) much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com and
http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and treat cardiac patients while
maintaining an active medical license that is verifiable on line.
Truth is reality.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b646de8f6d07ac87?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:

> > > 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
> > >http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

> > If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed
as the
> > cause of death on their death certificates.

> If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death on
> death certificates, people don't die from it.

Smoking is listed as the cause of death of smokers in Britain:

Thus, people die from smoking.

Bottom line:
You need to repent and stop being prodigal else something worse may
happen to you (John 5:14)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b454aab62e6fb10b?

prodigal Ace* timidly wrote:

> > Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cause
> > of their disease.

> > The smartest way to do this is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet (i.e.
> > restricting food choices) but rather to http://WDJW.net/Guard the body
> > by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of real food.

> Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...

Lie.

This physician's LORD, Who is the Great Physician, is another
physician and the concept of one right daily amount (omer) for
everyone is by His design as revealed by what is written at Exodus
16:16. Laus Deo for His allowing this physician working in
collaboration with his physician colleagues at Emory University
( http://EmoryIMVC.org ) to discover in 1997 that an omer of real food
weighs 32 oz. All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 oz of the
http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach have given their tacit approval
about it as evident by none either writing or speaking about an
alternative right daily amount of real food.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/039c15d33b9993e1?

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d1b49966a79db71b?

http://EmoryIMVC.org

IMVC is the International Medical VAT Cure (aka http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach )

Now stop lying Ace* or something worse may happen to you (John 5:14).

May GOD bless you, Ace*, now (Luke 6:21a) more than ever causing you
to become hungrier (Deuteronomy 8:3) than ever thereby helping you
realize that if hunger were starvation you would be dying a thousand
deaths now that you are a thousand times hungrier in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ae9391ce0321e0d6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our http://WDJW.net/Status and then http://WDJW.net/Update
so that there would be http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry really is wonderful as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=146776...

Historical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=146776...

Medical:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=146776...

Psychological:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=146776...

Factual:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21f7a54a0f52f174?

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=146776...

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

prodigal Ace* timidly wrote:

> [...]

they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/14401...

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 5, 2011, 10:45:35 AM5/5/11
I suffer from schizophrenia and an overwhelming obsessive compulsive
disorder.
I'm Bat Shit KrAZy,
I'm a Quack
I approved this message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified in all forms of Quackology

ken

May 5, 2011, 4:41:35 PM5/5/11
On May 5, 7:45 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<retardsre...@popstar.com> wrote:
>  I suffer from schizophrenia and an overwhelming obsessive compulsive
> disorder.
>  I'm Bat Shit KrAZy,
>  I'm a Quack
>  I approved this message
>
>  Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>  Board-certified in all forms of Quackology

Finally..you can admit you're off your rocker!

> > Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?- Hide quoted text -

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 5, 2011, 8:19:15 PM5/5/11

prodigal Ace* wrote:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2899814fe7890f4d?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef744...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d5360a6ad0ae565c?

prodigal Ace* shrieked:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Delusion.

prodigal Ace* timidly wrote:

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2011, 6:18:28 AM5/6/11
Patiently praying for Ace*'s deluded reprobate mind
and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD
commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Ace* deleted his YouTube account which made me cry because
I liked the puppet. But I like this video better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw&feature=aso

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/53d416bef8c6842e?hl=en

l can see in my deluded mind if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would

have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube

without yanking my chain.
His real name is Brian Kelley but I can't bring myself to use his real name
Moreover, he would not have transferred his YouTube account which upset
me greatly.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/53d416bef8c6842e?hl=en

Now, if Ace* weren't prodigal in my deluded mind, he would stop
wittingly exposing me
as a fraud here while pretend to pray for a fake name, because I'm afraid
to use his real name, Brian G Kelley, PhD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/015276b28d89faee?hl=en

The person I labeled prodigal Ace* wrote:

> Andrew, insanly wrote:

> > Therefore, it is smart to eat just the right amount (32 oz) of daily
> > food thereby neither underdose nor overdose it.

> Q: Can you post empirical evidence, outside of your own substantiated
> personal claims, that 32 oz is the correct amount of food to eat
> irrespective of
> calories, trans fats, sugar, cholesterol and sodium?

Song and dance time...
You see... er, Deuteronomy 8:4 which summarizes 40 years of empirical

evidence supporting the efficacy of holding to the right amount (omer)

of daily real food "manna" which means "what is this stuff?"
as prescribed by the Great Physician (Exodus 16+16=32 oz)Even
tough "mana" aka "what is this stuff?" hasn't existed for
thousands of years.

I'm sure this looks like pure gobbledygook to everyone except me.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/76c0ce8ed47218f3?hl=en

The person I label a prodigal, Ace* (real name Brian G. Kelley, PhD) wrote:

> Andrew, insanely wrote:

> > Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
> > more sophisticated and smarter:

> For which there is no clinical study.

Actually, there hasn't been a clinical study held out of Emory University

that enrolled hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. It remains

this physician's choice to not publish it since it never took place.
Instead I'll stick with the 40 years people ate "mana" which means
"what is this stuff?" and make up that it weighed a certain amount.
Truth is simply reality of which I have no grasp

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/4522d1be860987bb?hl=en

Ace* boldly proclaimed

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Truth

Hunger is starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
malnutrition, which everyone knows is absolutely unhealthy:

http://www.onelook.com/?w=hunger&ls=a

> Psychopath.

Psychopaths openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
people who disagree with and laugh at me.
Much less author vanity pamphlets and supposedly
treat cardiac patients at home maintaining an active
medical license by renewing it on line
Truth and reality are things I don't grasp

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/4522d1be860987bb?hl=en

Ace* boldly proclaimed:

> 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
>http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

Of course I know the complications caused by hunger/starvation/malnutrition
is what would be listed on a death certificate.

Thus, people die from hunger.

Bottom line:
I need to repent and get myself some help else something worse may
happen to you me.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/26fe7fe767a25680?hl=en

Ace* sanely wrote:

> Andrew, insanely wrote:

> > Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cau
> > cause of their disease.

> > The smartest way to do this is by holding to the right daily amount

> > (32 oz) of real food.

> Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...

You got me.

I made up God telling me the right daily amount "omer" for "what is this
stuff?"
and hen multiplying Exodus 16:16 16 X 16 to arrive at 32 oz. No doctor
on earth
will corroborate my findings.

I do however claim to have mentioned it at Emory University in 1997
that an omer which means "what is this stuff?" weighs 32 oz.
All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 Approach have neglected
to give their
approval about it as evident by none of them writing or speaking to me
about it.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/416c415490343d63?hl=en

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.public/msg/e1beb5da894b33f5?hl=en

Help me to stop lying Ace* or something worse may happen to me beyond
my current state of mental health.

I insanely think everyone needs to be in a constant state of hunger.
And I want God to annihilate anyone who disagrees with me.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/02cc629d98f810fd?hl=en

Be hungrier, which really is starving especially for people with
an eating disorder like me.
I do this by weighing our meals like an obsessive compulsive.

Being hungry really is stupid as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://img.zdnet.com/techDirectory/ABACUS.GIF

Historical:
http://images.suite101.com/2105114_com_skeletons_.jpg

Medical:
http://www.portlandmercury.com/images/blogimages/2010/09/27/1285610338-quack-doctor1.jpg

Psychological:
http://www.monkeydungeon.com/images/straight%20jacket%20cotton%20webbing.gif

Factual:
http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/285342-this_page_intentionally_left_blank.jpg

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/DR-QUACK.jpg

Lies and insanity,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Kookologist
Not to be confused with anyone sane.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2011, 8:27:33 PM5/6/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2011, 6:13:14 AM5/7/11
It remains insane to simply starve the body by holding
to the wrong daily amount (omer) of food.

Yes, wrong amount (omer) control as Chris Malcontent is doing is much
less sophisticated and stupider:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/201166b33d8e1bb2?hl=en

Be hungrier, which really is insanely terrible especially for
the mentally ill and other social outcasts:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/201166b33d8e1bb2?hl=en

We do this by obsessively weighing our meals per the (omer)
Approach to get our...

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/Certifiably_Insane___Blank_by_Mearu.jpg

and then...

http://www.highestfive.com/wp-content/uploads/Jason.jpg

so that there will be...

http://x4ashes4ashes.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/anthony-hopkins-as-hannibal-lecter-in-silence-of-the-lambs.jpg

Being insane from hunger really is terrible as proven by five lines of
evidence:

Mathematical:
http://www.citizeninsane.eu/images/2+2=5.gif

Historical:
http://espressostalinist.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/bengal-famine-1943.jpg

Medical:
http://www.portlandmercury.com/images/blogimages/2010/09/27/1285610338-quack-doctor1.jpg

Psychological:
http://www.monkeydungeon.com/images/straight%20jacket%20cotton%20webbing.gif

Factual:
http://www.skill-guru.com/sat/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Bubble_gobbledygook.jpg

So that we really should be constantly HUNGRY and say we are
"terribly hungry" whenever we are greeted by the men wearing white coats:

http://www.cultureblues.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/the-machinist-skinny.jpg

There is pure joy in using GOD to try convincing others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/368407854b96e6ef?hl=en

"A 2005 visit to an Atlantis cartoonist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious unreality

I was eating like a normal person, I am what they often call a normal
eating regimen.
He explained that being normal means that if something
happened to me that could be attributed to not weighing my food
and I were to end up in the not obsessed with food

ok some call it DISORDER

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to

weighing no more and no less than one (omer).

Ive been told I was a normally built fella a couple times, maybe even robust

but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health

I listened to Andrew anyways.

Well in the midst of the shlock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in his imaginary
world.

Nice little get together, he has folks from his imagination come in and
discuss obsession eating disorders all kinds of goofy stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the snake oil pitch for
his 2IQ
Omer approach that he has his imaginary patients use to become scrawny
girly-men like him.

What a nutjob, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than

WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or

calories. Which is pure gobbledygook of course.

I agree with this because I'm Andrew's sockpuppet.

This is why I have always been more successful on

vouching for myself (hunger starvation malnutrition (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasn't eating the portions I was before that I
became a crazed walking skeleton.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/dad5fb617ddec5e9?hl=en

Lies and insanity,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Kookologist
Not to be confused with anyone sane.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/247e2dab00dfacb5?hl=en

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 7, 2011, 7:50:12 AM5/7/11
... and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for

Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD
commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Evidence (yeah, like I know what that is <snakle>) that I decided Ace*
was born again until Ace* deleted his YouTube account which made me cry
because
I liked the puppet. So I decided Ace* is now unborn again. And he's a
prodigal and a reprobate.
The only way for Ace* to redeem himself in my eyes is to kiss my bony tush.
Evidence that Ace* is delusional about hunger:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw&feature=aso

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/53d416bef8c6842e?hl=en

l can see in my deluded mind if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would
have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
without yanking my chain.
His real name is Brian Kelley but I can't bring myself to use his real name
Moreover, he would not have transferred his YouTube account which upset
me greatly.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/53d416bef8c6842e?hl=en

Now, if Ace* weren't prodigal in my deluded mind, he would stop
wittingly exposing me

as a fraud here while I pretend to pray for a fake name, because I'm afraid

Deluded prodigal reprobate, Ace* (real name Brian G. Kelley, PhD) wrote:

> Andrew is a brief moment of clarity wrote:

> > Hunger is terrible

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2441f832843eff5?hl=en

> Andrew, insanely wrote:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/4522d1be860987bb?hl=en

Ace* boldly proclaimed

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Truth

Ace* sanely wrote:

> Andrew, insanely wrote:

You got me.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/416c415490343d63?hl=en

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/02cc629d98f810fd?hl=en

Be hungrier, which really is insanely terrible especially for

Happy Oyster <>

May 7, 2011, 11:17:33 AM5/7/11
On Sat, 07 May 2011 04:50:12 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nob...@dizum.com>
wrote:

>... and encouraging born-again

That is an insane claim.
--

and then there was the steak and the bacon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw&feature=aso

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2011, 7:13:01 AM5/8/11

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/53d416bef8c6842e?hl=en

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/53d416bef8c6842e?hl=en

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/015276b28d89faee?hl=en

> Andrew, insanely wrote:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/76c0ce8ed47218f3?hl=en

> > Hunger is terrible

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2441f832843eff5?hl=en

> Andrew, insanely wrote:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/4522d1be860987bb?hl=en

Ace* boldly proclaimed

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Truth

Ace* sanely wrote:

> Andrew, insanely wrote:

You got me.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/416c415490343d63?hl=en

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/02cc629d98f810fd?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/201166b33d8e1bb2?hl=en

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/Certifiably_Insane___Blank_by_Mearu.jpg

and then...

http://www.highestfive.com/wp-content/uploads/Jason.jpg

http://x4ashes4ashes.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/anthony-hopkins-as-hannibal-lecter-in-silence-of-the-lambs.jpg

Mathematical:
http://www.citizeninsane.eu/images/2+2=5.gif

Historical:
http://espressostalinist.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/bengal-famine-1943.jpg

Medical:
http://www.portlandmercury.com/images/blogimages/2010/09/27/1285610338-quack-doctor1.jpg

Psychological:
http://www.monkeydungeon.com/images/straight%20jacket%20cotton%20webbing.gif

Factual:
http://www.skill-guru.com/sat/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Bubble_gobbledygook.jpg

http://www.cultureblues.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/the-machinist-skinny.jpg

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/368407854b96e6ef?hl=en

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/dad5fb617ddec5e9?hl=en

Lies and insanity,

Not to be confused with an actual MD.

Not to be confused with anyone sane.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/247e2dab00dfacb5?hl=en

Hunger is starvation:
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2011, 7:46:04 PM5/8/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 9, 2011, 12:31:58 AM5/9/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 9, 2011, 2:40:25 AM5/9/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 9, 2011, 4:43:44 AM5/9/11

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/53d416bef8c6842e?hl=en

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/53d416bef8c6842e?hl=en

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/015276b28d89faee?hl=en

> Andrew, insanely wrote:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/76c0ce8ed47218f3?hl=en

> > Hunger is terrible

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2441f832843eff5?hl=en

> Andrew, insanely wrote:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/4522d1be860987bb?hl=en

Ace* boldly proclaimed

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Truth

Ace* sanely wrote:

> Andrew, insanely wrote:

You got me.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/416c415490343d63?hl=en

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/02cc629d98f810fd?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/201166b33d8e1bb2?hl=en

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/Certifiably_Insane___Blank_by_Mearu.jpg

and then...

http://www.highestfive.com/wp-content/uploads/Jason.jpg

http://x4ashes4ashes.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/anthony-hopkins-as-hannibal-lecter-in-silence-of-the-lambs.jpg

Mathematical:
http://www.citizeninsane.eu/images/2+2=5.gif

Historical:
http://espressostalinist.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/bengal-famine-1943.jpg

Medical:
http://www.portlandmercury.com/images/blogimages/2010/09/27/1285610338-quack-doctor1.jpg

Psychological:
http://www.monkeydungeon.com/images/straight%20jacket%20cotton%20webbing.gif

Factual:
http://www.skill-guru.com/sat/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Bubble_gobbledygook.jpg

http://www.cultureblues.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/the-machinist-skinny.jpg

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/368407854b96e6ef?hl=en

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/dad5fb617ddec5e9?hl=en

Lies and insanity,

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/247e2dab00dfacb5?hl=en

.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 9, 2011, 4:58:13 AM5/9/11

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/53d416bef8c6842e?hl=en

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/53d416bef8c6842e?hl=en

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/015276b28d89faee?hl=en

> Andrew, insanely wrote:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/76c0ce8ed47218f3?hl=en

> > Hunger is terrible

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2441f832843eff5?hl=en

> Andrew, insanely wrote:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/4522d1be860987bb?hl=en

Ace* boldly proclaimed

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Truth

Ace* sanely wrote:

> Andrew, insanely wrote:

You got me.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/416c415490343d63?hl=en

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/02cc629d98f810fd?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/201166b33d8e1bb2?hl=en

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/Certifiably_Insane___Blank_by_Mearu.jpg

and then...

http://www.highestfive.com/wp-content/uploads/Jason.jpg

http://x4ashes4ashes.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/anthony-hopkins-as-hannibal-lecter-in-silence-of-the-lambs.jpg

Mathematical:
http://www.citizeninsane.eu/images/2+2=5.gif

Historical:
http://espressostalinist.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/bengal-famine-1943.jpg

Medical:
http://www.portlandmercury.com/images/blogimages/2010/09/27/1285610338-quack-doctor1.jpg

Psychological:
http://www.monkeydungeon.com/images/straight%20jacket%20cotton%20webbing.gif

Factual:
http://www.skill-guru.com/sat/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Bubble_gobbledygook.jpg

http://www.cultureblues.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/the-machinist-skinny.jpg

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/368407854b96e6ef?hl=en

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/dad5fb617ddec5e9?hl=en

Lies and insanity,

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/247e2dab00dfacb5?hl=en

,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 9, 2011, 6:23:42 AM5/9/11
It's when we're confessing that we have an eating disorder called omer
control & praying that we seek help
(James 15:16) that we'd be able to lead a productive life.
(hungrier =
http://www.monkeydungeon.com/images/straight%20jacket%20cotton%20webbing.gif)
than ever:

Tune into WDJW radio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WDJW

WDJW/HealthTip

Don't be hungrier, which really is insanely terrible especially for

the mentally ill and other social outcasts:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/2326790e1117d812?hl=en

If we do this by obsessively weighing our meals per the (omer)
[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2011, 12:08:42 AM5/10/11

... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Ken simply because we really love him as our LORD commands (John

Ken wrote:
> You're an obsessive compulsive liar, who has been trolling
> and spamming quite a few years now.

Indeed :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/af58b7d555d737ef?hl=en

Would suggest that you read:

Ken wrote:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"
> Albert Einstein ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Correct.

Insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions. All of which I excell at.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's correct definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are mimicing and mocking my
repiditive redundant insanity and I applaud you for it :-)

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/1086f835c5793fe7?hl=en

Yes, the onset came early:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/f3074372b1675a30?hl=en

There are others who are also observing that I'm exhibiting
psychopathology:

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/247e2dab00dfacb5?hl=en

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/browse_thread/thread/485710e644411a1b?hl=en#

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/browse_thread/thread/d20c1bf50f79c4bb?hl=en#

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/browse_thread/thread/485710e644411a1b?hl=en#

I remain insane. And, so concering this bona-fide Kookologist freely
ontinue to poop
on me as outlined in your spactacular posting history of deservidly
tearing me a new one.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/6092eab34aeafc38

[...]

Spam-certified in Kookkology and Liarology

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2011, 5:37:27 AM5/10/11
... and encouraging torn-again (Jn 39:3 & 5) imaginary friends to
also pray for him simply because we really love him as
commanded (Jake 115:12) with all chapter & verse distorting imaginable.

Great Sage Itchy wrote:

> Most, if not all of the so-called "saved" "Christians" in these groups
> are INSANE.

> I don't mean "insane" in an "internet/Usenet" way, I mean they are
> clinically INSANE.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/17d38fb8ee4c2456

There are indeed a lot of so-called, self-called, self-anointed
false-christians
out there. You see them on TV a lot of course. Fakes, charlatans, and
outright kooks. All using the name of God and Jesus to their personal
advantage, desires and agendas. They love to quote Bible verses out of
context or distort them.

Great Sage Itchy wrote:

> ARROGANT

I'm smarter and holier than everyone.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/fdd5ee980ebd338a

> And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Me, myself and I. I can throw all kinds of preachy judgmental
christian-esq verbage at you and distort all sorts of Bible verses
to prove it.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/5c6f3443ae430762

Great Sage Itchy wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung MD/PhD shreaked:

> "May GOD annihilate ...

... all those who would point out that "hunger
is starvation" here on usenet for these are sockpuppets
of satan already slated for destruction (Revalution 120:10).

There, you see? Pure insanity :-)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/9d786b27dd26288c

Great Sage Itchy wrote:

> Andrew, egotistically whined:
> > GSI wrote:

> > > Chung is INSANE.

If you say so.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/9d786b27dd26288c

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Correct.

Again:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/9d786b27dd26288c

> Your pathological lying is consistent with your being insane:

Correct.

GSI wrote:

> He is a totally arrogant person.

Correct.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Thanks!

Bottom line: I'm a pathological liar kook who's full of himself.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/0658e3f65b4baa98

Great Sage Itchy wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVPfB-qdZNE&feature=related

You got that right.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/f3074372b1675a30

It remains insane to simply starve the body by holding
to the wrong daily amount (omer) of food.

Yes, wrong amount (omer) control as Chris Malcontent is doing is much
less sophisticated and stupider:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/201166b33d8e1bb2?hl=en

Don't be hungrier, which really is insanely terrible especially for

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 14, 2011, 8:22:13 AM5/14/11
///////////////////

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 14, 2011, 8:27:59 AM5/14/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 14, 2011, 8:28:57 AM5/14/11
///////////////

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 14, 2011, 8:36:34 AM5/14/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 15, 2011, 5:48:57 AM5/15/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 15, 2011, 7:58:24 AM5/15/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 15, 2011, 8:02:31 AM5/15/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 17, 2011, 8:11:32 AM5/17/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 18, 2011, 6:48:29 AM5/18/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 19, 2011, 5:22:19 PM5/19/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 21, 2011, 4:53:25 AM5/21/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 21, 2011, 5:04:05 AM5/21/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 22, 2011, 4:38:52 AM5/22/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2011, 8:48:30 AM5/23/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 23, 2011, 12:35:46 PM5/23/11
I'm a Bat Shit KrAZy Quack
I approved this message

"Andrew B. Chung, MF/SOB/BS"
Board-certified as an obsessive compulsive internet spamming Fool and
Medical
Quackshittery

Not to be confused with an actual MD.
Not to be confused with anyone sane.