Christianity (Tree) Is Known By Its Fruits

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 12:21:22 AM12/5/05
Christianity (Tree) Is Known By Its Fruits
By Hugh Fogelman

"Ye shall know them by their fruits... Even so every good tree bringeth
forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree
cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good
fruit." (Matthew 7:16-18)
What kind of fruit did Christianity bring forth for the Jews.

Studying anti-Jewish incidents in history clearly shows that the arguments,
accusations and actions of the anti-Semites of our day are not new, but old
and very dangerous. The historical incidents related here are examples taken
from a variety of locations over time. Sometimes, Jews were protected by the
church against the civil authorities. At other times these authorities
protected them against a raging church. Then there were times when both the
church and the civil authorities persecuted them, or would not stop mob
attacks. Some of these attacks were incited by the lower clergy against the
will of the bishops.

The following list of incidents is meant to create an interest in the study
of the troubled Christian-Jewish relationship. It shows that the Nazi
Holocaust was preceded by a long history of ill-treatment of Jews in
so-called Christian countries, often by so-called Christians and that the
Christian church through its "teaching of contempt" (Jules Isaac)
contributed in great measure to Jewish suffering and deaths.

The categories of anti-Jewish behavior range from hateful words to mass
murder:

Hateful words
in writings, sermons, plays (especially passion plays), tales, jokes and
lies about conspiracies;

Accusations
of deicide (murder of God/Jesus), ritual murder, desecration of the host (of
the Eucharist), conspiracies;

Threats or coercions
to extort ransom money, to drive from home, to convert;

Restrictions
on Jewish religious practice, social interaction, trade and professions,
civil and political rights, residence (ghettoization), ownership;

Force
used to make Jews pay higher taxes, take away their children (to raise them
as Christians), lootings, vandalism, expulsions;

Violence
in the attack of individual Jews and whole communities?in beatings and
torture;

Murder and mass murder
in "judicial" hangings, burnings, slaughters in riots, mob attacks, Crusades
and pogroms; and

The Nazi "Final Solution"
to the so-called "Jewish Problem" in the Holocaust.

It turns out to really have been a Christian problem throughout history.

--
Bear

There but for circumstances go I.

Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will - like theism; it's a
consequence of what one knows and how one reasons.

joes...@hotmail.com

Dec 5, 2005, 12:44:32 AM12/5/05
Bear wrote:
> Christianity (Tree) Is Known By Its Fruits
> By Hugh Fogelman

=======

Since I have just learned that "Ha Satan" is a Gentile atheist, I guess
better learn what you are, too.

Bear, what are you?

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 12:48:37 AM12/5/05
joesterl wrote

: Bear wrote:
: > Christianity (Tree) Is Known By Its Fruits
: > By Hugh Fogelman
:
: Since I have just learned that "Ha Satan" is a Gentile atheist, I guess

: better learn what you are, too.
:
: Bear, what are you?

Is there something wrong with your reading comprehension? Read my signature
for understanding.

surety

Dec 5, 2005, 12:52:00 AM12/5/05
"Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will - like theism; it's a
consequence of what one knows and how one reasons. "

Does this mean our will and choice is not involved in our reasoning?

Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]

Dec 5, 2005, 12:52:04 AM12/5/05

i don't subscribe to the term 'Gentile' as i am not a Roman.
However i don't mind Jews calling me a Gentile.

> Bear, what are you?

looking for an oversimplification upon which to base your 'strawman'
fallacies ?

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 12:55:36 AM12/5/05
"surety" wrote
: "Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will - like theism; it's a

: consequence of what one knows and how one reasons. "
:
: Does this mean our will and choice is not involved in our reasoning?

It means that atheists don't choose to believe something contrary to what
they know and what is reasonable.

--
Bear

There but for circumstances go I.

Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will - like theism; it's a

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 12:57:00 AM12/5/05
"Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote

No doubt!

Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]

Dec 5, 2005, 1:00:20 AM12/5/05
Bear wrote:
> "surety" wrote
> : "Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will - like theism; it's a
> : consequence of what one knows and how one reasons. "
> :
> : Does this mean our will and choice is not involved in our reasoning?

here we are again with the free will that can become external to the
system and influence the determined outcome.

> It means that atheists don't choose to believe something contrary to what
> they know and what is reasonable.

one can't assume that theists do not so the same.

for theists it is a matter of the same rules; their knowledge is
limited and they find 'faith' to be quite 'reasonable.'

Richard Dawkins

Dec 5, 2005, 1:02:52 AM12/5/05

"surety" <nuncdi...@aaahawk.com> wrote in message

> "Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will - like theism; it's a
> consequence of what one knows and how one reasons. "
>
> Does this mean our will and choice is not involved in our reasoning?

Lets set the record straight.
First off you are not an atheist.
You are a God-Hating anti-theist and there is a huge difference.
You believe in God even more than the poster that you are replying to.
You just hate God and that's where it ends.
To which you'll reply,"How can I hate something that doesn't exist?"
And my reply back will be,"Exactly ! It's your belief in God which drives
you to
relentlessly attack Him. Run of the mill, everyday 'practical atheists'
don't
give God a second thought."
My friend your atheism isn't even weak.

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 1:04:49 AM12/5/05
"Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote
: Bear wrote:
: > "surety" wrote
: > : "Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will - like theism; it's a
: > : consequence of what one knows and how one reasons. "
: > :
: > : Does this mean our will and choice is not involved in our reasoning?
: >
:
: here we are again with the free will that can become external to the
: system and influence the determined outcome.
:
: > It means that atheists don't choose to believe something contrary to
what
: > they know and what is reasonable.
:
: one can't assume that theists do not so the same.

Of course not.

: for theists it is a matter of the same rules; their knowledge is

: limited and they find 'faith' to be quite 'reasonable.'

Understood, but then being a theist isn't a choice or act of will; it's a

consequence of what one knows and how one reasons.

--
Bear

There but for circumstances go I.

Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will - like theism; it's a

Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]

Dec 5, 2005, 1:08:50 AM12/5/05

if i may attempt greater precision, it is not necessarily a consequence
but is definitely a property belonging to the inherent religious aspect
of humans.
i.e. either atheist or theist, but asserting no cosmology per se.

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 1:19:09 AM12/5/05
"Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote
: Bear wrote:
: > "Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote

I don't buy into the inherent religious thingy.

Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]

Dec 5, 2005, 1:34:39 AM12/5/05

how then do you describe the process from a primitive life without
contemplation of existence and what is given birth the moment after one
asks the question "what is the purpose of my existence?"

recalling that 'science' is limited to observations and has no business
in the realm of existential questions

Joseph Hertzlinger

Dec 5, 2005, 1:36:51 AM12/5/05
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 00:21:22 -0500, Bear <bigbe...@nativeweb.net>
wrote:

> What kind of fruit did Christianity bring forth for the Jews.

It maintained previously existing antisemitism.

> Studying anti-Jewish incidents in history clearly shows that the
> arguments, accusations and actions of the anti-Semites of our day
> are not new, but old and very dangerous.

They are old enough to antedate Christianity.

--
http://hertzlinger.blogspot.com

joes...@hotmail.com

Dec 5, 2005, 1:38:40 AM12/5/05
Bear wrote:
> joesterl wrote
> : Bear wrote:
> : > Christianity (Tree) Is Known By Its Fruits
> : > By Hugh Fogelman
> :
> : Since I have just learned that "Ha Satan" is a Gentile atheist, I guess
> : better learn what you are, too.
> :
> : Bear, what are you?
>
> Is there something wrong with your reading comprehension? Read my signature
> for understanding.

========

You are quoting a defender of Judaism.

Do you also find fault with Judaism?

joes...@hotmail.com

Dec 5, 2005, 1:41:44 AM12/5/05

=========

Has Emma ever complained about the atheists "Bear" and "Ha Satan"
posting their off-topic atheism here and cross-posting it to all sorts
of other newsgroups?

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 1:44:26 AM12/5/05
"Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote
: how then do you describe the process from a primitive life without

: contemplation of existence and what is given birth the moment after one
: asks the question "what is the purpose of my existence?"

I figure that I can decide the purpose for my existence to be whatever I
want it to be.

: recalling that 'science' is limited to observations and has no business

: in the realm of existential questions

An inherent religious thingy has no business in the realm of what I decide
to do with my life either. I'll figure it out when I grow up.

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 1:47:35 AM12/5/05
joesterl wrote

: Bear wrote:
: > joesterl wrote
: > : Bear wrote:
: > : > Christianity (Tree) Is Known By Its Fruits
: > : > By Hugh Fogelman
: > :
: > : Since I have just learned that "Ha Satan" is a Gentile atheist, I
guess
: > : better learn what you are, too.
: > :
: > : Bear, what are you?
: >
: > Is there something wrong with your reading comprehension? Read my
signature
: > for understanding.
:
: You are quoting a defender of Judaism.

I realize that.

: Do you also find fault with Judaism?

I don't see Judaism proselytizing people who don't want to be bothered with
theism.

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 1:49:03 AM12/5/05
joesterl wrote
: Has Emma ever complained about the atheists "Bear" and "Ha Satan"

: posting their off-topic atheism here and cross-posting it to all sorts
: of other newsgroups?

What does Emma have to do with it? It's just payback for you meddlesome
Christians!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2005, 2:38:41 AM12/5/05
Bear wrote:
> "Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote
> : how then do you describe the process from a primitive life without
> : contemplation of existence and what is given birth the moment after one
> : asks the question "what is the purpose of my existence?"
>
> I figure that I can decide the purpose for my existence to be whatever I
> want it to be.

That is the belief of self-worshippers.

> : recalling that 'science' is limited to observations and has no business
> : in the realm of existential questions
>
> An inherent religious thingy has no business in the realm of what I decide
> to do with my life either. I'll figure it out when I grow up.

Thankfully, Christ Jesus is a person and not a religion. May you
figure this out soon.

> --
> Bear
>
> There but for circumstances go I.
>
> Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will - like theism; it's a
> consequence of what one knows and how one reasons.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus' most
precious and holy name. May the LORD soften your heart.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

In Christ's love always,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 2:45:23 AM12/5/05
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote

: Bear wrote:
: > "Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote
: > : how then do you describe the process from a primitive life without
: > : contemplation of existence and what is given birth the moment after
one
: > : asks the question "what is the purpose of my existence?"
: >
: > I figure that I can decide the purpose for my existence to be whatever I
: > want it to be.
:
: That is the belief of self-worshippers.

You are wrong!

: > : recalling that 'science' is limited to observations and has no

business
: > : in the realm of existential questions
: >
: > An inherent religious thingy has no business in the realm of what I
decide
: > to do with my life either. I'll figure it out when I grow up.
:
: Thankfully, Christ Jesus is a person and not a religion. May you
: figure this out soon.

Please provide objective, verifiable evidence to support this assertion.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2005, 2:58:39 AM12/5/05
Bear wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote
> : Bear wrote:
> : > "Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote
> : > : how then do you describe the process from a primitive life without
> : > : contemplation of existence and what is given birth the moment after
> one
> : > : asks the question "what is the purpose of my existence?"
> : >
> : > I figure that I can decide the purpose for my existence to be whatever I
> : > want it to be.
> :
> : That is the belief of self-worshippers.
>
> You are wrong!

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> : > : recalling that 'science' is limited to observations and has no
> business
> : > : in the realm of existential questions
> : >
> : > An inherent religious thingy has no business in the realm of what I
> decide
> : > to do with my life either. I'll figure it out when I grow up.
> :
> : Thankfully, Christ Jesus is a person and not a religion. May you
> : figure this out soon.
>
> Please provide objective, verifiable evidence to support this assertion.

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/healer.asp

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 3:09:16 AM12/5/05
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote
: Bear wrote:
: > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote

: > : Bear wrote:
: > : > "Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote
: > : > : how then do you describe the process from a primitive life without
: > : > : contemplation of existence and what is given birth the moment
after
: > one
: > : > : asks the question "what is the purpose of my existence?"
: > : >
: > : > I figure that I can decide the purpose for my existence to be
whatever I
: > : > want it to be.
: > :
: > : That is the belief of self-worshippers.
: >
: > You are wrong!
:
: It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

You need to began before you can continue.

: > : > : recalling that 'science' is limited to observations and has no

: > business
: > : > : in the realm of existential questions
: > : >
: > : > An inherent religious thingy has no business in the realm of what I
: > decide
: > : > to do with my life either. I'll figure it out when I grow up.
: > :
: > : Thankfully, Christ Jesus is a person and not a religion. May you
: > : figure this out soon.
: >
: > Please provide objective, verifiable evidence to support this assertion.

No objective, verifiable evidence, eh?

Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]

Dec 5, 2005, 3:33:35 AM12/5/05

i don't see where i have promoted atheism except when pressed about the
subject or in context of a theory on creation so-called.

the vast majority of my posts --i would say more than 90 percent-- are

why you are now trying to enlist others to say i am off-topic is
because i have basically shut your fallacies down and there is nowhere
else you can go except more ad hominem whining, false accusations or
praying that i no longer respond

if you tone down your anti-Talmud nonsense i might leave you alone for
awhile

the choice is yours

Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]

Dec 5, 2005, 3:33:41 AM12/5/05

Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]

Dec 5, 2005, 3:39:01 AM12/5/05
Bear wrote:
> joesterl wrote
> : Has Emma ever complained about the atheists "Bear" and "Ha Satan"
> : posting their off-topic atheism here and cross-posting it to all sorts
> : of other newsgroups?
>
> What does Emma have to do with it? It's just payback for you meddlesome
> Christians!

of course they could change their ways and stop preaching to the Jews
about their Christian interpretations of Judaism and simply explain how
Jesus is the outcome of the TaNaKh

Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]

Dec 5, 2005, 3:41:03 AM12/5/05
Bear wrote:
> "Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote
> : how then do you describe the process from a primitive life without
> : contemplation of existence and what is given birth the moment after one
> : asks the question "what is the purpose of my existence?"
>
> I figure that I can decide the purpose for my existence to be whatever I
> want it to be.

yes and how is that shift in attention categorized

> : recalling that 'science' is limited to observations and has no business
> : in the realm of existential questions
>
> An inherent religious thingy has no business in the realm of what I decide
> to do with my life either. I'll figure it out when I grow up.

in other words there is no inherent religious aspect to an existential
question aside from scientific observation

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 3:45:26 AM12/5/05
"Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote

That might be interesting.

--
Bear

There but for circumstances go I.

Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will; it's a consequence of what

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 3:55:29 AM12/5/05
"Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote
: Bear wrote:
: > "Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote
: > : how then do you describe the process from a primitive life without
: > : contemplation of existence and what is given birth the moment after
one
: > : asks the question "what is the purpose of my existence?"
: >
: > I figure that I can decide the purpose for my existence to be whatever I
: > want it to be.
:
: yes and how is that shift in attention categorized

Preference?

: > : recalling that 'science' is limited to observations and has no

business
: > : in the realm of existential questions
: >
: > An inherent religious thingy has no business in the realm of what I
decide
: > to do with my life either. I'll figure it out when I grow up.
:
: in other words there is no inherent religious aspect to an existential
: question aside from scientific observation

My mother satisfactorily answered the existential question for me when I
asked her where I came from.

Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]

Dec 5, 2005, 4:33:35 AM12/5/05
Bear wrote:
> "Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote
> : Bear wrote:
> : > "Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote
> : > : how then do you describe the process from a primitive life without
> : > : contemplation of existence and what is given birth the moment after
> one
> : > : asks the question "what is the purpose of my existence?"
> : >
> : > I figure that I can decide the purpose for my existence to be whatever I
> : > want it to be.
> :
> : yes and how is that shift in attention categorized
>
> Preference?

it is a shift in context from questions based on observations of the
physical platform to a question of symbolic meaning to encapsulate all
these observations under one roof, thus establishing 'root' and
simultaneously the perceived 'destiny'

> : > : recalling that 'science' is limited to observations and has no
> business
> : > : in the realm of existential questions
> : >
> : > An inherent religious thingy has no business in the realm of what I
> decide
> : > to do with my life either. I'll figure it out when I grow up.
> :
> : in other words there is no inherent religious aspect to an existential
> : question aside from scientific observation
>
> My mother satisfactorily answered the existential question for me when I
> asked her where I came from.

That is not an existential context, still in the realm of scientific
observation

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2005, 5:55:05 AM12/5/05
Bear wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote
> : Bear wrote:
> : > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote
> : > : Bear wrote:
> : > : > "Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote
> : > : > : how then do you describe the process from a primitive life without
> : > : > : contemplation of existence and what is given birth the moment
> after
> : > one
> : > : > : asks the question "what is the purpose of my existence?"
> : > : >
> : > : > I figure that I can decide the purpose for my existence to be
> whatever I
> : > : > want it to be.
> : > :
> : > : That is the belief of self-worshippers.
> : >
> : > You are wrong!
> :
> : It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
>
> You need to began before you can continue.

If I were not writing truthfully, the LORD would have helped you get
your verb tense right.

> : > : > : recalling that 'science' is limited to observations and has no
> : > business
> : > : > : in the realm of existential questions
> : > : >
> : > : > An inherent religious thingy has no business in the realm of what I
> : > decide
> : > : > to do with my life either. I'll figure it out when I grow up.
> : > :
> : > : Thankfully, Christ Jesus is a person and not a religion. May you
> : > : figure this out soon.
> : >
> : > Please provide objective, verifiable evidence to support this assertion.
>
> No objective, verifiable evidence, eh?

If that were true, you would not have willfully snipped the link to:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/healer.asp

In the interim, you will remain in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I
love, in LORD Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 5:58:11 AM12/5/05
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote
: Bear wrote:
: > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote
: > : Bear wrote:
: > : > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote

: > : > : Bear wrote:
: > : > : > "Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote
: > : > : > : how then do you describe the process from a primitive life
without
: > : > : > : contemplation of existence and what is given birth the moment
: > after
: > : > one
: > : > : > : asks the question "what is the purpose of my existence?"
: > : > : >
: > : > : > I figure that I can decide the purpose for my existence to be
: > whatever I
: > : > : > want it to be.
: > : > :
: > : > : That is the belief of self-worshippers.
: > : >
: > : > You are wrong!
: > :
: > : It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
: >
: > You need to began before you can continue.
:
: If I were not writing truthfully, the LORD would have helped you get
: your verb tense right.

LOL!!! Please diagram for me how that connection works. This should be
interesting.

[...]

No, write it here!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2005, 6:12:50 AM12/5/05
Bear wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote
> : Bear wrote:
> : > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote
> : > : Bear wrote:
> : > : > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote
> : > : > : Bear wrote:
> : > : > : > "Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote
> : > : > : > : how then do you describe the process from a primitive life
> without
> : > : > : > : contemplation of existence and what is given birth the moment
> : > after
> : > : > one
> : > : > : > : asks the question "what is the purpose of my existence?"
> : > : > : >
> : > : > : > I figure that I can decide the purpose for my existence to be
> : > whatever I
> : > : > : > want it to be.
> : > : > :
> : > : > : That is the belief of self-worshippers.
> : > : >
> : > : > You are wrong!
> : > :
> : > : It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
> : >
> : > You need to began before you can continue.
> :
> : If I were not writing truthfully, the LORD would have helped you get
> : your verb tense right.
>
> LOL!!!

"Written laughter is silent despair."

> Please diagram for me how that connection works. This should be
> interesting.

The LORD Almighty GOD controls all things including even seemingly
random events such as typographical errors.

Source: Proverbs 16:33

> : > : > : > : recalling that 'science' is limited to observations and has no
> : > : > business
> : > : > : > : in the realm of existential questions
> : > : > : >
> : > : > : > An inherent religious thingy has no business in the realm of
> what I
> : > : > decide
> : > : > : > to do with my life either. I'll figure it out when I grow up.
> : > : > :
> : > : > : Thankfully, Christ Jesus is a person and not a religion. May you
> : > : > : figure this out soon.
> : > : >
> : > : > Please provide objective, verifiable evidence to support this
> assertion.
> : >
> : > No objective, verifiable evidence, eh?
> :
> : If that were true, you would not have willfully snipped the link to:
> :
> : http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/healer.asp
>
> No, write it here!

It has been written here. Your written response is that objective and
verifiable evidence that Christ Jesus is indeed real because a
fictional character would not have influenced you to act irrationally
as now documented and archived for all to see.

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 6:17:19 AM12/5/05
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<PLONK>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2005, 6:22:39 AM12/5/05
Bear wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>
> <PLONK>

And so this proof is signed, sealed, and delivered:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/healer.asp

Cardinal Numbaz

Dec 5, 2005, 6:27:06 AM12/5/05

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Sir, the Biblke is fiction, you know it is. That makes you a bare faced
liar.

Since you believe this guff, and you believe there is an afterlife,
here is a brochure for yours:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malebolge

More specifically:

Bolgia Ten: Falsifiers, those who attempted to alter things through
lies or alchemy, or those who tried to pass of false things as real
things such as counterfeiters of coins, are punished here. This bolgia
has four subdivisions where specific classes of falsifiers (alchemists,
persons who pretend to be others, counterfeiters, and liars) endure
different degrees of punishment based on horrible, consumptive diseases
such as rashes, dropsy, leprosy and consumption.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2005, 6:33:16 AM12/5/05
Cardinal Numbaz wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Bear wrote:
> > > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> > >
> > > <PLONK>
> >
> > And so this proof is signed, sealed, and delivered:
> >
> > http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/healer.asp
> >
> > Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
> > like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
> > this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/cpayh
> >
> > For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
> > how the LORD has reshaped me:
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt
> >
> > In Christ's love always,
> >
> > Andrew
> > http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk
>
> Sir, the Biblke is fiction, you know it is. That makes you a bare faced
> liar.

Would suggest you review this thread via Google to understand why you
have just added to this proof:

Michael Gray

Dec 5, 2005, 6:48:14 AM12/5/05
On 5 Dec 2005 03:27:06 -0800, "Cardinal Numbaz"
<use...@heathens.org.uk> wrote:

Take it from me, there is absolutely zero point in attempting to
engage this person in rational discussion.

This unfortunate individual needs to be Formosa'd immediately.

<Yournamehere>'s personal Cthulhu

Dec 5, 2005, 7:17:54 AM12/5/05
The sky hung heavy over alt.atheism with the anticipation of a new day
dawning.
It was 5 Dec 2005 03:33:16 -0800.
Suddenly, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD appeared and said "Look, about Re:
Objective and verifiable proof of Christ, you see, it's like this:"

>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

How's Connie these days?

Look at the logo and tell me Christianity isn't a death cult.

D Silverman BAAWA and bar.

AA #2208

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2005, 7:41:19 AM12/5/05
<Yournamehere>'s personal Cthulhu wrote:
>>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>> Sir, the Biblke is fiction, you know it is. That makes you a bare faced
>>> liar.

>> Would suggest you review this thread via Google to understand why you
>> have just added to this proof:

>>http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/healer.asp

> How's Connie these days?

As the LORD Almighty GOD would have her be.

LORD Almighty GOD

Dec 5, 2005, 8:28:43 AM12/5/05
The sky hung heavy over alt.atheism with the anticipation of a new day
dawning.
It was 5 Dec 2005 04:41:19 -0800.

Suddenly, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD appeared and said "Look, about Re:
Objective and verifiable proof of Christ, you see, it's like this:"
><Yournamehere>'s personal Cthulhu wrote:
>
>> How's Connie these days?
>
>As the LORD Almighty GOD would have her.

Not with yours, mate.

Message has been deleted

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 10:43:10 AM12/5/05
Bear you just let Mo, round you up into a corral called atheism. You
started out exposing Christianity, you got roundhoused by Mo, and you don't
even flinch because you would rather defend atheism than explore Truth.

"Bear" <bigbe...@nativeweb.net> wrote in message

> [...]

> used to make Jews pay higher taxes, take away their children (to raise
> them
> as Christians), lootings, vandalism, expulsions;
>
> Violence
> in the attack of individual Jews and whole communities?in beatings and
> torture;
>
> Murder and mass murder
> in "judicial" hangings, burnings, slaughters in riots, mob attacks,
> Crusades
> and pogroms; and
>
> The Nazi "Final Solution"
> to the so-called "Jewish Problem" in the Holocaust.
>
> It turns out to really have been a Christian problem throughout history.

> --
> Bear
>
> There but for circumstances go I.
>
> Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will - like theism; it's a
> consequence of what one knows and how one reasons.

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 10:44:09 AM12/5/05
It is like being a football fan. They stop being people, and become the
group. Lemmings, lemmingism.

"Bear" <bigbe...@nativeweb.net> wrote in message

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 10:45:23 AM12/5/05
It is called brainwashed by the dozens....

Follow the leader, actually, I have to say that Mo won this whole thread.

He nipped it in the bud, laid out the bait, and the origin of the thread was
buried in lemmingism.

"Gringo" <ther...@amor.net> wrote in message

> On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 00:21:22 -0500, "Bear"
> <bigbe...@nativeweb.net> wrote:
>
> Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will -
> like theism; it's a consequence of what one
> knows and how one reasons.
>

> I like your last sentence. You should copyrite
> it!
>
> Un hombre sabio utilizará su cerebro.
> Un tonto utiliza el cerebro de otro.

Larry Heath

Dec 5, 2005, 11:04:45 AM12/5/05

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

Your thoughts on the use of atypical antidepressants in post infarction
patients?

Later Larry
aa # 2216

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2005, 11:15:35 AM12/5/05
Larry Heath wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

> >> How's Connie these days?
> >
> > As the LORD Almighty GOD would have her be.

<snip>

> Your thoughts on the use of atypical antidepressants in post infarction
> patients?

No such thing as an atypical antidepressant.

Libertarius

Dec 5, 2005, 11:16:23 AM12/5/05

"Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote:

> joest...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > Bear wrote:
> > > Christianity (Tree) Is Known By Its Fruits
> > > By Hugh Fogelman
> >

> > =======
> >
> > Since I have just learned that "Ha Satan" is a Gentile atheist, I guess
> > better learn what you are, too.
> >

> i don't subscribe to the term 'Gentile' as i am not a Roman.
> However i don't mind Jews calling me a Gentile.

===>You don't have to be a "Roman" to be one.
"Gentile" simply means someone of the other "nations",
i.e. Non-Israelite (or Non-Jew). -- L.

Libertarius

Dec 5, 2005, 11:20:23 AM12/5/05

Richard Dawkins wrote:

> "surety" <nuncdi...@aaahawk.com> wrote in message

> > "Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will - like theism; it's a
> > consequence of what one knows and how one reasons. "
> >

> > Does this mean our will and choice is not involved in our reasoning?
>

> Lets set the record straight.
> First off you are not an atheist.
> You are a God-Hating anti-theist and there is a huge difference.
> You believe in God even more than the poster that you are replying to.
> You just hate God and that's where it ends.
> To which you'll reply,"How can I hate something that doesn't exist?"
> And my reply back will be,"Exactly ! It's your belief in God which drives
> you to
> relentlessly attack Him. Run of the mill, everyday 'practical atheists'
> don't
> give God a second thought."
> My friend your atheism isn't even weak.

===>Although the label is used very loosely,
without the necessary definition of "GOD",
in one way or another EVERYONE is an "atheist",
i.e. a non-believer in one or more of the deities invented
by humankind. -- L.

Libertarius

Dec 5, 2005, 11:21:57 AM12/5/05

Bear wrote:

> "Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote

> : Bear wrote:
> : > "surety" wrote
> : > : "Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will - like theism; it's a

> : > : consequence of what one knows and how one reasons. "
> : > :
> : > : Does this mean our will and choice is not involved in our reasoning?

> : >
> :
> : here we are again with the free will that can become external to the
> : system and influence the determined outcome.
> :
> : > It means that atheists don't choose to believe something contrary to

> what
> : > they know and what is reasonable.

> :
> : one can't assume that theists do not so the same.
>
> Of course not.
>
> : for theists it is a matter of the same rules; their knowledge is
> : limited and they find 'faith' to be quite 'reasonable.'
>
> Understood, but then being a theist isn't a choice or act of will; it's a

> consequence of what one knows and how one reasons.

===>More like a consequence of what one does NOT know and
an inability or refusal to reason. -- L.

Libertarius

Dec 5, 2005, 11:23:27 AM12/5/05

"Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote:

> Bear wrote:
> > "Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote
> > : Bear wrote:

> > : > "Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote

> > : > : Bear wrote:
> > : > : > "surety" wrote
> > : > : > : "Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will - like theism;
> > it's a
> > : > : > : consequence of what one knows and how one reasons. "
> > : > : > :
> > : > : > : Does this mean our will and choice is not involved in our
> > reasoning?
> > : > : >
> > : > :
> > : > : here we are again with the free will that can become external to the
> > : > : system and influence the determined outcome.
> > : > :
> > : > : > It means that atheists don't choose to believe something contrary to
> > : > what
> > : > : > they know and what is reasonable.
> > : > :
> > : > : one can't assume that theists do not so the same.
> > : >
> > : > Of course not.
> > : >
> > : > : for theists it is a matter of the same rules; their knowledge is
> > : > : limited and they find 'faith' to be quite 'reasonable.'
> > : >
> > : > Understood, but then being a theist isn't a choice or act of will; it's
> > : > consequence of what one knows and how one reasons.

> > : >
> > : > --

> > : > Bear
> > : >
> > : > There but for circumstances go I.

> > : >
> > : > Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will - like theism; it's a
> > : > consequence of what one knows and how one reasons.
> > :

> > : if i may attempt greater precision, it is not necessarily a consequence
> > : but is definitely a property belonging to the inherent religious aspect
> > : of humans.
> >
> > I don't buy into the inherent religious thingy.

> how then do you describe the process from a primitive life without
> contemplation of existence and what is given birth the moment after one
> asks the question "what is the purpose of my existence?"

===>It is called ACCULTURATION. -- L.

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 12:47:39 PM12/5/05
"Mary Hogan" wrote
: Bear you just let Mo, round you up into a corral called atheism. You

: started out exposing Christianity, you got roundhoused by Mo, and you
don't
: even flinch because you would rather defend atheism than explore Truth.

Bring on the "truth" and we will discuss it from the basics!

--
Bear

There but for circumstances go I.

Being an atheist isn’t a choice or act of will — like theism; it’s a

Brian E. Clark

Dec 5, 2005, 1:43:19 PM12/5/05
In article <1133799335.745122.276430
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...

> > Your thoughts on the use of atypical antidepressants in post infarction
> > patients?
>
> No such thing as an atypical antidepressant.

Shhhh. Be careful saying that around employees who work for
companies that manufacture bupropion or trazodone. Those people
are still fully committed to the lie.

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 1:45:30 PM12/5/05
It is not a freebie, Bear...it is something that you must do, all by
yourself!!!

"Bear" <bigbe...@nativeweb.net> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2005, 1:56:08 PM12/5/05
"Brian E. Clark" wrote:

> In article <1133799335.745122.276430
> @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD said...
>
> > > Your thoughts on the use of atypical antidepressants in post infarction
> > > patients?
> >
> > No such thing as an atypical antidepressant.
>
> Shhhh. Be careful saying that around employees who work for
> companies that manufacture bupropion or trazodone.

The former is an anxiolytic while the latter is an antidepressant.

> Those people
> are still fully committed to the lie.

That would depend on what they are calling an antidepressant.

Terry Cross

Dec 5, 2005, 1:55:24 PM12/5/05
Mary Hogan wrote:
> "Bear" <bigbe...@nativeweb.net> wrote in message
> > "Mary Hogan" wrote
> > : Bear you just let Mo, round you up into a corral called atheism. You
> > : started out exposing Christianity, you got roundhoused by Mo, and you
> > don't
> > : even flinch because you would rather defend atheism than explore Truth.
> >
> > Bring on the "truth" and we will discuss it from the basics!
> >
> It is not a freebie, Bear...it is something that you must do, all by
> yourself!!!

You don't take orders well, do you Mary. :-)

Bear wants to be served in bed with a silver tea set, and if you would
just lift the spoon for him and wipe his chin when he is done, clear
his place, and burp him, maybe he will get around to considering the
hard-won truth you would like to bring to his attention.

TCross

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 1:56:11 PM12/5/05
"Mary Hogan" wrote
: It is not a freebie, Bear...it is something that you must do, all by
: yourself!!!

I have already done that. Thousands upon thousands of hours!

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 2:01:00 PM12/5/05
The problem with the Terry, is that I am not a christian, that philosophy
says that all a person has to do is be convinced to be eternally saved.
That is not the case. This is about a derech, a path. It is all about
choice. We were all given levels to start. We are then judged on the
progress made from the original investment.

I'm not hear to peddle God. I am here to say....look what you are doing!!
This road is apparent and yet you still take it over and over again. This
thread started out with a real debate, and then ended up a bunch of puppets
defending the string.

"Terry Cross" <tcro...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 2:00:34 PM12/5/05
"Terry Cross" wrote
: Mary Hogan wrote:
: > "Bear" wrote
: > > "Mary Hogan" wrote

: > > : Bear you just let Mo, round you up into a corral called atheism.
You
: > > : started out exposing Christianity, you got roundhoused by Mo, and
you
: > > don't
: > > : even flinch because you would rather defend atheism than explore
Truth.
: > >
: > > Bring on the "truth" and we will discuss it from the basics!
: > >
: > It is not a freebie, Bear...it is something that you must do, all by
: > yourself!!!
:
: You don't take orders well, do you Mary. :-)
:
: Bear wants to be served in bed with a silver tea set, and if you would
: just lift the spoon for him and wipe his chin when he is done, clear
: his place, and burp him, maybe he will get around to considering the
: hard-won truth you would like to bring to his attention.

Imbecile!

--
Bear

There but for circumstances go I.

Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will - like theism; it's a

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 2:02:38 PM12/5/05
Yeah, but what was your agenda....what did you want?

"Bear" <bigbe...@nativeweb.net> wrote in message

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 2:02:25 PM12/5/05
"Mary Hogan" wrote
: The problem with the Terry, is that I am not a christian, that philosophy

: says that all a person has to do is be convinced to be eternally saved.
: That is not the case. This is about a derech, a path. It is all about
: choice. We were all given levels to start. We are then judged on the
: progress made from the original investment.
:
: I'm not hear to peddle God. I am here to say....look what you are doing!!
: This road is apparent and yet you still take it over and over again. This
: thread started out with a real debate, and then ended up a bunch of
puppets
: defending the string.

Well, you know how puppets are.

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 2:06:46 PM12/5/05
We are all babies, not one of us is worthy to truly call himself/herself a
scholar. I am working on fundamental things in my life even as we speak,
that I just cannot seem to get over....crabbiness behind the wheel,
impatience, who do I think I am, cry babiness, because I have to carry my
mother around, and never have enough money to make it through the month.

I am a baby too, but I am also a warrior, who knows that it is all in my
best interest. I know what Yaakov went through, Esau, Eliphaz, Laban, Esau,
Dinah, Yosef, Shimon, Benjamin..... This life is just the training ground.

Nebuchadnezzar had it all, until he didn't have it all, and the present of
his end was rather difficult. You see, what the world calls candy, is just
bait.

"Bear" <bigbe...@nativeweb.net> wrote in message

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 2:07:45 PM12/5/05
The difference with Torah, is that the string is only as attached at the
person works to reconnect. It is directly the opposite.

"Bear" <bigbe...@nativeweb.net> wrote in message

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 2:09:23 PM12/5/05
Not, the Terry, I meant, the problem with this, Terry....

"Mary Hogan" <ho...@zoominternet.net> wrote in message

Terry Cross

Dec 5, 2005, 2:53:30 PM12/5/05
> "Mary Hogan" <ho...@zoominternet.net> wrote in message
> > The problem with the Terry, is that I am not a christian, that philosophy
> > says that all a person has to do is be convinced to be eternally saved.

Mary, that is a miserable caricature. Anyone who preaches that is not
a Christian at heart. I know that a person might get that idea from
reading Paul, but if that were even Paul's complete message, Paul would
not have written so much else.

> > That is not the case. This is about a derech, a path. It is all about
> > choice. We were all given levels to start. We are then judged on the
> > progress made from the original investment.

I will tell you a secret from my heart. If "being saved" were a
person's only motivation for becoming a Christian, Salvation would be
out of reach. No one will "love" God and "love" mankind because she
thinks she will burn in Hell if she does otherwise.

> > I'm not hear to peddle God. I am here to say....look what you are doing!!
> > This road is apparent and yet you still take it over and over again. This
> > thread started out with a real debate, and then ended up a bunch of
> > puppets defending the string.

This thread started out by an Atheist using Christian Scripture to try
to prove that Christianity is bunkum because Christians have been cruel
to the nice Jewish people. That is not a real debate. That is just
diatribe.

Every culture of humanity, everywhere and in every time has been cruel
and vicious. The Old Testament Hebrews were monsters. The Chinese
were ghastly. The American Indians were terrors. The Africans,
savages. The South Sea Islanders, cannibals. Can anyone say the fruit
of Christianity was more bitter or more sweet than the same culture
without?

When Christianity was subtracted from Russia by the Bolshevik
Revolution, the resulting nightmare was without precedent.

An essay that attempts to prove that Christianity is the monster
formula of the world is no more a "real debate" than an essay that
attempts to prove the same about Judaism - or Islam. It is just
propaganda under a thin mask of intellectualism.

TCross

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 3:00:50 PM12/5/05
Please, Terry, I believe that Paul is the biggest conman created. He has
damaged the world intensely, so don't address heretics such as this to me,
please.

"Terry Cross" <tcro...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Terry Cross

Dec 5, 2005, 3:21:18 PM12/5/05
I am no friend of Paul, either. Please address the rest of the post
ignoring the comments about Paul.

TCross

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 3:53:51 PM12/5/05

"Terry Cross" <tcro...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 3:55:05 PM12/5/05
Sorry, Terry, but your writing is garble to me....it is like ditching in and
out of this and that....I am not apathetic, I am not trying to design a
relationship with God.

No offense, Terry, but from your writing, I see that you think you can have
your cake and eat it simultaneously.

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 3:57:06 PM12/5/05
"Mary Hogan" wrote
: We are all babies, not one of us is worthy to truly call himself/herself a

: scholar. I am working on fundamental things in my life even as we speak,
: that I just cannot seem to get over....crabbiness behind the wheel,
: impatience, who do I think I am, cry babiness, because I have to carry my
: mother around, and never have enough money to make it through the month.

Where do you think that I called myself a scholar?

: I am a baby too, but I am also a warrior, who knows that it is all in my

: best interest. I know what Yaakov went through, Esau, Eliphaz, Laban,
Esau,
: Dinah, Yosef, Shimon, Benjamin..... This life is just the training
ground.

I disagree.

: Nebuchadnezzar had it all, until he didn't have it all, and the present of

: his end was rather difficult. You see, what the world calls candy, is
just
: bait.

I disagree.

--
Bear

There but for circumstances go I.

Being an atheist isn’t a choice or act of will — like theism; it’s a

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 3:58:34 PM12/5/05
"Mary Hogan" wrote
: The difference with Torah, is that the string is only as attached at the

: person works to reconnect. It is directly the opposite.

I'm not sure I get what you are saying.

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 3:59:37 PM12/5/05
I suppose I was talking about myself here, Bear...sorry.

You can disagree all you want, it is not that I am selling God...getting on
that path is merited, Bear.

"Bear" <bigbe...@nativeweb.net> wrote in message

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 4:00:45 PM12/5/05
The one's that are hungry to attach themselves to you, are the ones you want
to avoid. God, on the other hand just observes, and it is up to us to
attach with incredible battle against world, to Him.

"Bear" <bigbe...@nativeweb.net> wrote in message

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 4:02:47 PM12/5/05
You said, Terry: I will tell you a secret from my heart. If "being saved"
were a
>person's only motivation for becoming a Christian, Salvation would be
>out of reach. No one will "love" God and "love" mankind because she
>thinks she will burn in Hell if she does otherwise.

Terry, you say this is a secret from your heart, I see it as washing of the
brain. It is not up to you to figure out how God works. It is up to us to
study how God works.

What is all this hell stuff...too much Catholicism.

The is flailing

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 4:04:36 PM12/5/05
Terry said: This thread started out by an Atheist using Christian Scripture
to try
>to prove that Christianity is bunkum because Christians have been cruel
>to the nice Jewish people. That is not a real debate. That is just
>diatribe.

Christianity is bunkum, and very detrimental to the state of the world.

Now, you are KKKing again, why? More brainwashing.

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 4:07:54 PM12/5/05
"Mary Hogan" wrote
: Yeah, but what was your agenda....what did you want?

Respect and tolerance.

--
Bear

There but for circumstances go I.

Being an atheist isn’t a choice or act of will; it’s a consequence of what

Terry Cross

Dec 5, 2005, 4:14:30 PM12/5/05
Mary Hogan wrote:
> Terry said: This thread started out by an Atheist using Christian Scripture
> to try
> >to prove that Christianity is bunkum because Christians have been cruel
> >to the nice Jewish people. That is not a real debate. That is just
> >diatribe.
>
> Christianity is bunkum, and very detrimental to the state of the world.
>
> Now, you are KKKing again, why? More brainwashing.

"Studying anti-Jewish incidents in history clearly shows that the
arguments,
accusations and actions of the anti-Semites of our day are not new, but
old
and very dangerous."

Thus began this thread. In the first place, the harm done to Jews by
non-Jews is miniscule compared to the harm suffered by so many others.
Some races have been completely exterminated, but the Jews are thriving
- and they own their current good fortune to the great generosity of
Christian nations.

Yet the more help Israel gets, the more Christianity is brutalized for
persecuting the Jews through history. Why? You answer this time.

TCross

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 4:14:31 PM12/5/05
"Mary Hogan" wrote
: The one's that are hungry to attach themselves to you, are the ones you
want
: to avoid. God, on the other hand just observes, and it is up to us to
: attach with incredible battle against world, to Him.

"Hungry to attach themselves to me?"

--
Bear

There but for circumstances go I.

Being an atheist isn’t a choice or act of will; it’s a consequence of what

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 4:22:03 PM12/5/05
I think you confirmed the message of Bear, that at least is where I came
in...it was a bout christianity, gone to seed. It is an evil opperation.
Now, I don't waste my time in history books, I just study Torah.

Now you may think that the harm done to the Jew was miniscule, but you are a
poisoned individual who has almost attained the lowest level of spiritual
decay a human can reach....

This is a warning.

"Terry Cross" <tcro...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 4:25:03 PM12/5/05
That is too black and white. Respect and tolerance can run a spectrum of
occurrences.

Expecting respect from a generation as decadent as this is foolish. The
respect you may attain would probably be laden with tentacles of nasty
agendas.
You see, God sees simultaneous time. He sees that transient respect could
lead a person to a path that is severely detrimental.

"Bear" <bigbe...@nativeweb.net> wrote in message

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 4:35:44 PM12/5/05
"Mary Hogan" wrote
: That is too black and white. Respect and tolerance can run a spectrum of
: occurrences.

I'm talking about mutual respect and tolerance. Those who expect them should
also give them.

: Expecting respect from a generation as decadent as this is foolish. The

: respect you may attain would probably be laden with tentacles of nasty
: agendas.

Yes, I see that you disrespect others by continually top posting.

: You see, God sees simultaneous time. He sees that transient respect could

: lead a person to a path that is severely detrimental.

No, I don't see that.

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 4:42:53 PM12/5/05
Sorry, then I've got to go. I post when I find the time. Now, I will just
ignore you in the future, have a nice day.

"Bear" <bigbe...@nativeweb.net> wrote in message

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 4:48:30 PM12/5/05
"Mary Hogan" wrote
: Sorry, then I've got to go. I post when I find the time. Now, I will
just
: ignore you in the future, have a nice day.

Okay, you have a nice day also.

Mary Hogan

Dec 5, 2005, 5:01:42 PM12/5/05
Thank you

"Bear" <bigbe...@nativeweb.net> wrote in message

Larry Heath

Dec 5, 2005, 7:50:52 PM12/5/05

> Larry Heath wrote:
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

>> > As the LORD Almighty GOD would have her be.
>
> <snip>
>
>> Your thoughts on the use of atypical antidepressants in post infarction
>> patients?
>
> No such thing as an atypical antidepressant.

Ok, that seems to me, to be pretty much unresponsive. So I guess you really
don't really want to talk cardiology, do you.

Bye bye now.

Later Larry
aa # 2216

Snip other

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2005, 8:16:58 PM12/5/05

Hardly. Depression does increase risks associated with cardiovascular
disease. For this reason, depression is addressed with antidepressants
in patients with coronary disease. Whether MAOIs, tricyclics, SSRIs,
or NSRIs depends on the patient's response.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat this Thursday (12/08/05):

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
how the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

In Christ's love always,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

Ananias917

Dec 5, 2005, 8:52:04 PM12/5/05
On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 00:21:22 -0500, "Bear"
<bigbe...@nativeweb.net> spake thusly:

>Christianity (Tree) Is Known By Its Fruits
>By Hugh Fogelman

Do you enjoy lying and pasting in articles that
are full of false premises?

> "Ye shall know them by their fruits...

Yes, THEM. Now who is "THEM"? Christians, not
Christianity. People are Christians. Christianity
is a faith. He did not say, "IT". He said, "THEIR".

Jesus said you would know who a true follower is
by their fruits. He did not say that you would know
if Christianity ITSELF is true. It is.

Jesus did not say, "If people fail to follow Me
properly, that means that I'm not really the
Son of God and Christianity is false.".

Rather, He said, "If people fail to follow Me properly
and they do evil as a way of life, then you will know
that THEY are not actual followers, but fakes.".

But of course, people like YOU don't care about TRUTH.

--

"And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house;
and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the

Terry Cross

Dec 5, 2005, 9:19:31 PM12/5/05
Ananias917 wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 00:21:22 -0500, "Bear"
> <bigbe...@nativeweb.net> spake thusly:
>

> >Christianity (Tree) Is Known By Its Fruits
> >By Hugh Fogelman
>
> Do you enjoy lying and pasting in articles that
> are full of false premises?
>

> > "Ye shall know them by their fruits...
>
> Yes, THEM. Now who is "THEM"? Christians, not
> Christianity. People are Christians. Christianity
> is a faith. He did not say, "IT". He said, "THEIR".
>
> Jesus said you would know who a true follower is
> by their fruits. He did not say that you would know
> if Christianity ITSELF is true. It is.
>
> Jesus did not say, "If people fail to follow Me
> properly, that means that I'm not really the
> Son of God and Christianity is false.".
>
> Rather, He said, "If people fail to follow Me properly
> and they do evil as a way of life, then you will know
> that THEY are not actual followers, but fakes.".

Excellent post. Well worth keeping.

TCross

joes...@hotmail.com

Dec 5, 2005, 9:39:16 PM12/5/05
Ananias917 wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 00:21:22 -0500, "Bear"
> <bigbe...@nativeweb.net> spake thusly:
>

> >Christianity (Tree) Is Known By Its Fruits
> >By Hugh Fogelman
>
> Do you enjoy lying and pasting in articles that
> are full of false premises?
>

> > "Ye shall know them by their fruits...
>
> Yes, THEM. Now who is "THEM"? Christians, not
> Christianity. People are Christians. Christianity
> is a faith. He did not say, "IT". He said, "THEIR".
>
> Jesus said you would know who a true follower is
> by their fruits. He did not say that you would know
> if Christianity ITSELF is true. It is.
>
> Jesus did not say, "If people fail to follow Me
> properly, that means that I'm not really the
> Son of God and Christianity is false.".
>
> Rather, He said, "If people fail to follow Me properly
> and they do evil as a way of life, then you will know
> that THEY are not actual followers, but fakes.".

=======

Amen!!!

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 9:48:35 PM12/5/05
"Ananias917" wrote
: "Bear" spake thusly:

:
: >Christianity (Tree) Is Known By Its Fruits
: >By Hugh Fogelman
:
: Do you enjoy lying and pasting in articles that
: are full of false premises?

How can posting an article for the purposes of discussion be considered as
lying?

: > "Ye shall know them by their fruits...

:
: Yes, THEM. Now who is "THEM"? Christians, not
: Christianity. People are Christians. Christianity
: is a faith. He did not say, "IT". He said, "THEIR".

Christianity is not a faith. Christianity is the totality of all Christians.

: Jesus said you would know who a true follower is

: by their fruits. He did not say that you would know
: if Christianity ITSELF is true. It is.

Again, Christianity is the totality of all Christians.

: Jesus did not say, "If people fail to follow Me

: properly, that means that I'm not really the
: Son of God and Christianity is false.".

Nor did the article.

: Rather, He said, "If people fail to follow Me properly

: and they do evil as a way of life, then you will know
: that THEY are not actual followers, but fakes.".

How do you know which Christians are following Jesus and which ones are
fakes. All Christians that I have ever met believe that they are following
Jesus just as he said to follow him.

: But of course, people like YOU don't care about TRUTH.

That's is just ad hominem. What do you expect to prove with that?

--
Bear

There but for circumstances go I.

Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be
one, he must more approve the homage of reason than of blindfolded
fear. -Thomas Jefferson

It is always better to have no ideas than false ones; to believe nothing,
than to believe what is wrong. -Thomas Jefferson

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 9:49:51 PM12/5/05
"Terry Cross" wrote
: Ananias917 wrote:
: > "Bear" spake thusly:

I bet you can't explain why you think so.

Bear

Dec 5, 2005, 9:51:13 PM12/5/05
joesterl wrote
: Ananias917 wrote:
: > "Bear" spake thusly:

: > >Christianity (Tree) Is Known By Its Fruits
: > >By Hugh Fogelman
: >
[...]

You professing Christians don't seem to know much about Christianity.

Paul Duca

Dec 5, 2005, 10:42:44 PM12/5/05
in article eKQkf.84$Aq6....@news.uswest.net, Richard Dawkins at
Daw...@Hell.com wrote on 12/5/05 1:02 AM:

> "surety" <nuncdi...@aaahawk.com> wrote in message
>> "Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will - like theism; it's a

>> consequence of what one knows and how one reasons. "
>>

>> Does this mean our will and choice is not involved in our reasoning?
>
> Lets set the record straight.
> First off you are not an atheist.
> You are a God-Hating anti-theist and there is a huge difference.
> You believe in God even more than the poster that you are replying to.
> You just hate God and that's where it ends.
> To which you'll reply,"How can I hate something that doesn't exist?"
> And my reply back will be,"Exactly ! It's your belief in God which drives
> you to
> relentlessly attack Him. Run of the mill, everyday 'practical atheists'
> don't
> give God a second thought."

Just like God never gives Richard a second thought.

Paul

joes...@hotmail.com

Dec 5, 2005, 10:51:56 PM12/5/05
Bear wrote:
> joesterl wrote
> : Ananias917 wrote:
> : > "Bear" spake thusly:
> : > >Christianity (Tree) Is Known By Its Fruits
> : > >By Hugh Fogelman
> : >
> : > Do you enjoy lying and pasting in articles that
> : > are full of false premises?
> : >
> : >
> : > > "Ye shall know them by their fruits...
> : >
> : > Yes, THEM. Now who is "THEM"? Christians, not
> : > Christianity. People are Christians. Christianity
> : > is a faith. He did not say, "IT". He said, "THEIR".
> : >
> : > Jesus said you would know who a true follower is
> : > by their fruits. He did not say that you would know
> : > if Christianity ITSELF is true. It is.
> : >
> : > Jesus did not say, "If people fail to follow Me
> : > properly, that means that I'm not really the
> : > Son of God and Christianity is false.".
> : >
> : > Rather, He said, "If people fail to follow Me properly
> : > and they do evil as a way of life, then you will know
> : > that THEY are not actual followers, but fakes.".
> :
> : Amen!!!
>
> You professing Christians don't seem to know much about Christianity.

=======

That is an *excellent* suggestion for what we can call ourselves since
we are forbidden to use the title "rabbi" and we *do* profess to be
followers of Jesus.

What do you think, Professor Randy?

- Professor moshe

(Since Terry is not a Professor yet, she'll have to be a T.A. for now.
And before you smart alecks say something, that stands for "Teaching
Assistant".)

still...@yahoo.com

Dec 6, 2005, 12:11:29 AM12/6/05

Libertarius wrote:
> "Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote:
<snip>
> > > : if i may attempt greater precision, it is not necessarily a consequence
> > > : but is definitely a property belonging to the inherent religious aspect
> > > : of humans.
> > >
> > > I don't buy into the inherent religious thingy.
> > >

> > how then do you describe the process from a primitive life without
> > contemplation of existence and what is given birth the moment after one
> > asks the question "what is the purpose of my existence?"
>
> ===>It is called ACCULTURATION. -- L.

Which is, imo, an insufficient explanation.

Sunny

Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]

Dec 6, 2005, 3:17:06 AM12/6/05

whatever Christianity they claim they practice or to which they
subscribe it certainly has not included study of the texts as being the
central focus

the Roman Christians at least have their justification in traditional
authority superior to `sola scriptura`

the rest are basically incompetent in their own claimed systems

Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]

Dec 6, 2005, 3:19:35 AM12/6/05
Bear wrote:
> "Terry Cross" wrote
> : Mary Hogan wrote:
> : > "Bear" wrote
> : > > "Mary Hogan" wrote
> : > > : Bear you just let Mo, round you up into a corral called atheism.
> You
> : > > : started out exposing Christianity, you got roundhoused by Mo, and
> you
> : > > don't
> : > > : even flinch because you would rather defend atheism than explore
> Truth.
> : > >
> : > > Bring on the "truth" and we will discuss it from the basics!
> : > >
> : > It is not a freebie, Bear...it is something that you must do, all by
> : > yourself!!!
> :
> : You don't take orders well, do you Mary. :-)
> :
> : Bear wants to be served in bed with a silver tea set, and if you would
> : just lift the spoon for him and wipe his chin when he is done, clear
> : his place, and burp him, maybe he will get around to considering the
> : hard-won truth you would like to bring to his attention.
>
> Imbecile!
>
> --
> Bear

i have been saying so from the beginning

Braughler tried his "social worker" routine on her which i knew was
doomed to failure of course

Bear

Dec 6, 2005, 3:24:18 AM12/6/05
"Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote

There's still a chance that I could get a spanking out of her.

Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]

Dec 6, 2005, 3:35:03 AM12/6/05
Gringo wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 00:21:22 -0500, "Bear"
> <bigbe...@nativeweb.net> wrote:
>
> Being an atheist isn't a choice or act of will -
> like theism; it's a consequence of what one
> knows and how one reasons.
>

> I like your last sentence. You should copyrite
> it!

except that 'atheism' per se is not a consequence,
it is merely an attribute
which happens to describe any number of a variety of world views and
cosmologies

Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]

Dec 6, 2005, 3:39:22 AM12/6/05
Libertarius wrote:
> "Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]" wrote:
>
> > joest...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > > =======
> > >
> > > Since I have just learned that "Ha Satan" is a Gentile atheist, I guess
> > > better learn what you are, too.
> > >

> > i don't subscribe to the term 'Gentile' as i am not a Roman.
> > However i don't mind Jews calling me a Gentile.
>
> ===>You don't have to be a "Roman" to be one.
> "Gentile" simply means someone of the other "nations",
> i.e. Non-Israelite (or Non-Jew). -- L.

it could mean such.
what is interesting is the origin of the term.
it once meant an exclusive caste,

now it is turned on its head completely and describes all people
external to a certain group.

It is loading more messages.