You got me

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2011, 3:59:05 AM5/6/11
Ace* sanely wrote:

> Andrew, insanely wrote:

> > Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cau
> > cause of their disease.
> > The smartest way to do this is by holding to the right daily amount
> > (32 oz) of real food.

> Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...

You got me.

I made up God telling me the right daily amount "omer" for "what is this
stuff?"
and hen multiplying Exodus 16:16 16 X 16 to arrive at 32 oz. No doctor
on earth
will corroborate my findings.

I do however claim to have mentioned it at Emory University in 1997
that an omer which means "what is this stuff?" weighs 32 oz.
All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 Approach have neglected
to give their
approval about it as evident by none of them writing or speaking to me
about it.

Lies and insanity,

Andrew <><
--