WDJW status for 05/06/11 ....

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2011, 6:07:02 AM5/6/11
It's when we're starving, spamming and trolling that we become kookier
(starving --> http://QUACKWACKO.stark.raving.mad ) than ever:

May fire from the sky annihilate all those who do not support:
http://HelpStampOutHunger.com
HUNGER IS STARVATION!!!

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/viennet/viennet0609/viennet06090007...
Health Tip - Don't go nuts over food.

Don't starve yourself and become insane. Instead, enjoy life,
instead of constantly worrying about dying. Don't become
obsessive compulsive and starve yourself into becoming reprobate
psychotic walking-skeleton with a severe eating disorder called omer
control.

Tune into WDJW radio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WDJW

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/1ada91eb58dbfa09?...

a sockpuppet wrote:

> No wonder you got fired.

The imaginary clinic in my parents basement is more fun than having a
real job

> Only a crazy person would act this way.

Crazy (insane) people don't keep claiming they are receiving special
messages from God that no one else has ever received.

a sockpuppet wrote:

> Wow, you just might have gotten even more insane, if that's possible.

Lie!!!

Wouldn't be getting special messages from God if that were true!!!

> The Stop Hunger campaign is aimed at keeping people from looking
> like walking skeletons who have gone insane from starving themselves

Lie!!!

Folks who are insane are unable to recognize they are insane and will
instead decide everyone is lying. The same goes for severe eating
disorders where one thinks about food 24/7, calculating and weighing
it and insisting that everyone must do the same.

May GOD annihilate all who don't develop a severe eating
disorder where one thinks about food 24/7, calculating and weighing
it and insisting that everyone must do the same.

When God tells someone stuff that He has never told anyone else, that
proves sanity :-)

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD
Bored Certifiable Kookologist

.

.
--
Disclaimer: I'm not really an MD - I'm a kook!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 6, 2011, 6:11:33 AM5/6/11
Patiently praying for Ace*'s deluded reprobate mind
and encouraging born-again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Ace's perishing mind simply because we really love him as our LORD
commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Ace* deleted his YouTube account which made me cry because
I liked the puppet. But I like this video better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw&feature=aso

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/53d416bef8c6842e?hl=en

l can see in my deluded mind if Ace* weren't prodigal, he would
have been able to boldly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth on YouTube
without yanking my chain.
His real name is Brian Kelley but I can't bring myself to use his real name
Moreover, he would not have transferred his YouTube account which upset
me greatly.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/53d416bef8c6842e?hl=en

Now, if Ace* weren't prodigal in my deluded mind, he would stop
wittingly exposing me
as a fraud here while pretend to pray for a fake name, because I'm afraid
to use his real name, Brian G Kelley, PhD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/015276b28d89faee?hl=en

The person I labeled prodigal Ace* wrote:

> Andrew, insanly wrote:

> > Therefore, it is smart to eat just the right amount (32 oz) of daily
> > food thereby neither underdose nor overdose it.

> Q: Can you post empirical evidence, outside of your own substantiated
> personal claims, that 32 oz is the correct amount of food to eat
> irrespective of
> calories, trans fats, sugar, cholesterol and sodium?

Song and dance time...
You see... er, Deuteronomy 8:4 which summarizes 40 years of empirical
evidence supporting the efficacy of holding to the right amount (omer)
of daily real food "manna" which means "what is this stuff?"
as prescribed by the Great Physician (Exodus 16+16=32 oz)Even
tough "mana" aka "what is this stuff?" hasn't existed for
thousands of years.

I'm sure this looks like pure gobbledygook to everyone except me.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/76c0ce8ed47218f3?hl=en

The person I label a prodigal, Ace* (real name Brian G. Kelley, PhD) wrote:

> Andrew, insanely wrote:

> > Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
> > more sophisticated and smarter:

> For which there is no clinical study.

Actually, there hasn't been a clinical study held out of Emory University
that enrolled hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. It remains
this physician's choice to not publish it since it never took place.
Instead I'll stick with the 40 years people ate "mana" which means
"what is this stuff?" and make up that it weighed a certain amount.
Truth is simply reality of which I have no grasp

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/4522d1be860987bb?hl=en

Ace* boldly proclaimed

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

Truth

Hunger is starvation as evident by it being synonymous with
malnutrition, which everyone knows is absolutely unhealthy:

http://www.onelook.com/?w=hunger&ls=a

> Psychopath.

Psychopaths openly pray on Usenet to ask GOD to destroy
people who disagree with and laugh at me.
Much less author vanity pamphlets and supposedly
treat cardiac patients at home maintaining an active
medical license by renewing it on line
Truth and reality are things I don't grasp

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/4522d1be860987bb?hl=en

Ace* boldly proclaimed:

> 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
>http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

Of course I know the complications caused by hunger/starvation/malnutrition
is what would be listed on a death certificate.

Thus, people die from hunger.

Bottom line:
I need to repent and get myself some help else something worse may
happen to you me.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/26fe7fe767a25680?hl=en

Ace* sanely wrote:

> Andrew, insanely wrote:

> > Specifically, T2s need to lose their VAT which is the proximate cau
> > cause of their disease.
> > The smartest way to do this is by holding to the right daily amount
> > (32 oz) of real food.

> Which is apparently not endorsed by any other physician ...

You got me.

I made up God telling me the right daily amount "omer" for "what is this
stuff?"
and hen multiplying Exodus 16:16 16 X 16 to arrive at 32 oz. No doctor
on earth
will corroborate my findings.

I do however claim to have mentioned it at Emory University in 1997
that an omer which means "what is this stuff?" weighs 32 oz.
All bona-fide physicians who know about the 32 Approach have neglected
to give their
approval about it as evident by none of them writing or speaking to me
about it.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/416c415490343d63?hl=en

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.public/msg/e1beb5da894b33f5?hl=en

Help me to stop lying Ace* or something worse may happen to me beyond
my current state of mental health.

I insanely think everyone needs to be in a constant state of hunger.
And I want God to annihilate anyone who disagrees with me.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.test.a/msg/02cc629d98f810fd?hl=en

Be hungrier, which really is starving especially for people with
an eating disorder like me.
I do this by weighing our meals like an obsessive compulsive.

Being hungry really is stupid as proven by five lines of evidence:

Mathematical:
http://img.zdnet.com/techDirectory/ABACUS.GIF

Historical:
http://images.suite101.com/2105114_com_skeletons_.jpg