Bach Music to Measure the Condition of your Soul - {HRI 20130531-V1.0}

Koos Nolst Trenite

May 31, 2013, 5:50:01 AM5/31/13
Johann Sebastian Bach Music to Measure the Condition of your Soul

{HRI 20130531-V1.0}

(layout for monofont,
including 'white space')

'

How I FELT about listening to very well-performed Bach music, was an
important measure of the condition of my soul.

During the past ten years I found this out, and I could understand
how and why:

I could use my appreciation of my Bach (J. S. Bach) music,*

- how well I felt AND enjoyed hearing Bach music, i.e. my
ability to feel and to thus enjoy my Bach music -

as a RELIABLE measure of the condition of my soul:

how overwhelmed and hampered and hypnotized, at any given time
or moment, or on the other hand,

how freed and enabled and in command of my own feelings and my own
intentions, I am

- how well connected to my soul, you might say.

'

You must understand, that the most valuable possession you have - that
anyone** has - is one's own soul:

creates one's very own, unique Energies towards Life.

{definition}

Looking back earlier in my whole present life time, this actually has
always been a measure of how well I am connected to myself, to my
soul, to me being me

- only I was not aware of that, and so I could not use and was not
using it as a measure:

I had been mostly 'disconnected' from Bach in my environment.
(My environment being determined by Sociopaths in most fields)
I was kept STRENUOUSLY separated in FEELING (let alone knowing)
that connection to feeling my Bach music.

That 'separation' of my soul, in itself could fill a book of
most valuable data about Life on Earth.

You find it also back in various Human Rights Issues
- wresting an understanding of Life from such conditions.

'

It is self-evident, that the performance of a piece of Bach music must
be of a high standard EMOTIONALLY ('feeling-wise') - in order to
appreciate it well enough to measure your soul's ability to connect
to it.

You can well take Helmuth Rilling's complete collection of Bach for
that, as he is the overall standard for Bach performance.
I have mentioned Robert Cohen on cello solo, and James Ehnes on
violin solo. There is Jean-Pierre Rampal on flute solo.

These all have set a proper standard for Bach performance. It is
difficult to perform Bach even better than that standard.

'

'

In general, you can observe the 'Bach Effect'*** yourself, and various
listeners have put their feeling it, in words:

"In Bach, the vital cells of music are united, as the world is
in God." - Gustav Mahler

"I listen to Bach to clear my head, first thing in the morning,
starting the day and last thing at night. He's my handle on the
possibility of continuing human-ness and human creativity in an
increasingly inhumane and destructive world." - Pieter Pannevis

"Suddenly I felt that if I listened just close enough,
Bach was describing the construction of the Universe,
the wind and the water, earth and flame, God, man, and daemon
inside these pieces.
How could one man ever know God that well?" - Travis Hodgdon

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'God gave Solomon wisdom
and very great insight,
and a breadth of understanding
as measureless
as the sand on the seashore.'

1 Kings 4:29

'

Textnotes:

(*) Note 1: The Art of Fugue ('Kunst Der Fuge') must NOT be included
in this, as - even though it was written by Bach - it (the music
'Die Kunst Der Fuge') stems from the inability inflicted on Bach
by 'King Frederic' "The Great [Sociopath]" of Prussia (German:
'Friedrich "der Grosse [Sociopat]," Koenig von Preussen')
(see [CWW] )

(this Frederic or Friedrich 'Der Alte Fritz' - a violent,
but "musical" Sociopath - did manage to inflict on Bach,
an inability),

to properly recognize the spiritual violence and cunning nature
of this particular Prussian Sociopath, who had the intention
ALSO to bring down Bach personally, to ALSO destroy Bach's own
soul-connection, by USING Bach's great ability in music, and
diverting Bach's interest to that INSTEAD of facing the King
Sociopath, Frederic "The Great."

The intention of the Sociopath, to be "superior to Bach"
was not recognized by Bach, in this case,

and the malice was 'well-executed' of course, by a "King"
who is not only "superior to his subjects," but who is
"ALSO very interested in music and well-versed in playing
music himself").

The 'Kunst der Fuge' music is written under that influence,
that 'successful' overwhelm of Bach by the Prussian Sociopath,
and that Bach music is thus most definitely to be excluded for
the purpose of assessing your soul's condition.
(see also Note 2)

Note 2: About the famous Toccata and Fugue in D minor for organ,
it is not (yet) determined, from where or from whose Energy, the
opening part stems. It must equally be excluded for the purpose
of assessing the condition of one's own soul.

(**) 'Anyone,' of course EXCLUDES Sociopaths, also "Well-Adjusted"
Sociopaths (Criminal Minds): these have a REVERSE "connection"
to their soul, if you like, but they may pretend to be someone
else and thus SEEM then - to you and to themselves - to be
"normal."

(***) The 'Bach-effect' is much stronger than the Mozart effect. This
is understandable, because Mozart did not face Sociopaths - to
wit: both his own parents. He never faced his own parents being
Sociopaths,

which - admittedly - in the case of his "most helpful" father
and his manager for much of his life, was not easy to recognize
and was also very undesirable to Mozart, who was compelled by
his his father, to see him, his father, as "his very best and
most trusted friend" - the very opposite of also a "Well-
Adjusted" Sociopath...

And from a mother dying practically in your arms

while she was and always had been strenuously - but
understandably - hiding the reason for it, the reason
for her dying, too -

(she, Mozart's mother, being a severe Sociopath intensely
HATED and detested her own son, but she could of course
not admit that to anyone at all, most of all not to her
son Wolfgang Mozart, as she would have lost any and all
authority derived from the social position she held as
being a 'middle class,' respectable mother).

Well, I know, now. (see the various published research papers
about finding that out)

Such are the 'family secrets' that remained hidden for Mozart
all his life, and which considerably contributed to his early
death.

Someone remarked this on the difference between Bach and
Mozart:

"Whether the angels play only Bach, praising God, I am not
quite sure. I am sure, however, that 'en famille' they
play Mozart."
- Karl Barth

'

__________
[CWW] 'The Cause of World War One and Two - Educated Heroes wanted!'
{HRI 20120415-V4.3.1} [CWW]
(15 April 2012 - Version 4.3.1 on 9 Oct 2012)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/00423e3bf4bc2e02

[RGBA]'Restoring Genuine Beauty Is Restoring Aliveness
- Mozart Effect'
{HRI 20021114} [RGBA]
(14 Nov 2002)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.music.j-s-bach/msg/9dc30345a6228ccf

'

[EHPB]'Extremely High Performances of Bach - Introduction to Bach
(Johann Sebastian Bach)'
{HRI 20051021-V3.2-A-V2.1} [EHPB]
(Addition to {HRI 20051021-V3.2}) (date of this Addition):
(31 Dec 2005 - Version 2.1 on 24 Nov 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/14c8a3b462ad9d75
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/d87ad493f7061de5

[HIPNC]'Bach: HIP (Historically Informed Performance) is a "non-
concept" or a false concept'
{HRI 20051021-V3.2-A-V2.0-C} [HIPNC]
(Comment to {HRI 20051021-V3.2-A-V2.0}) (date of the Comment):
(23 Nov 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.guitar/msg/cd6f45dabf488b7f

[BPPH] 'Bach Pulling People Out Of Hell'
{HRI 20051021-V3.2} [BPPH]
(21 October 2005 - Version 3.2 on 13 Dec 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.romance/msg/744e7e0b83986691
http://groups.google.com/group/Fine-Particle-Physics/msg/aa3efef314af04f7

'

[WPCSC]'Who Plays The Bach Cello Suites Correctly'
(13 June 2004) [WPCSC]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.music.early/msg/0b123658f31ea1b8

[WFBC]'Who Feels Bach Correctly - The Soul Of Music'
{HRI 20040704-V3.1} [WFBC]
(4 July 2004 - Version 3.1 on 12 June 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/Koos-Nolst-Trenite/msg/59073fd311d18594

'Bach uses, performs, composes music in order to un-confuse life
(Who Plays The Bach Cello Suites Correctly)'
{HRI 20040614}
(14 June 2004)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.music.early/msg/6166436a84567f8

[IBLT]'If You Were Alive Now - in response to "If Bach Lived Today"'
{HRI 20030502} [IBLT]
(2 May 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.music.j-s-bach/msg/9bb06e8d4111cd9b

[BMCTC]'Bach's St. John Passion - Music To Connect You To The Creation
Of Your Own Emotions'
{HRI 20030420} [BMCTC]
(20 Apr 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.education/msg/8b2bc82d527639c5

[IMMF] 'In Memory Of My Murdered Friends' (Bach selection for concert)
[IMMF]
21 February 2003 (re-issued 25 Jan 2005)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/8f3a868d03826b31

[DSHB]'Dying And Still Hearing Bach'
{HRI 20021129} [DSHB]
(29 Nov 2002)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.out-of-body/msg/18ee232c74243cfd

'

'The Bach-Effect - Connecting Back To The Creation
- Recommendations'
(24 Oct 2002)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.education/msg/e651980d2159640d

'Mozart Effect To Move Health-Destroying Pollution Away
- Acoustic Wallpaper'
(2 Oct 2002)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.music.j-s-bach/msg/9b75f346a4694f81

'True Leadership of Johann Sebastian Bach Through His Music'
(22 Sept 2002)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.music.j-s-bach/msg/550c36354e7ef4a3

'Happy Times Of Son And Father
- Johann Sebastian Bach As Wolfgang Mozart'
(12 November 2001 - issued 17 November 2002)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/ecb69c442bb28002

'

[BCTR]'Bach Cantatas: Very un-Bach text with very anti-Life, period
"Christian" doctrine, to be REPLACED by actual poets, or
performed using non-text voice' [BCTR]
{HRI 20101012-V1.0.1}
(12 October 2010 - Version 1.0.1 on 12 Oct 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.guitar/msg/88984504f608c96d

[PSAA]'Protecting heavenly Bach and Mozart soprano, Arleen Auger, from
death' [PSAA]
{FPP 20090913-draft-V1.0-p2-q1-V1.2}
(19 Oct 2009 quoted - Version 1.2 on 27 Oct 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/6f1f48c06f1bed4a

'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2013 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

SpamБuster

May 31, 2013, 6:15:20 PM5/31/13

KEEP IT THE HELL OUT OF CANADIAN NEWSGROUPS, THANKS

Leonardo Been

Jun 1, 2013, 12:42:46 AM6/1/13
...pass it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it,

but not to sociopaths specifically, because
these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves.

'

quoted from:

Buster@nyet.ca SpamБuster