True Leadership of Johann Sebastian Bach Through His Music

Koos Nolst Trenite

Sep 22, 2002, 7:19:29 AM9/22/02
True Leadership of Johann Sebastian Bach Through His Music

"He is holding the space
very safely for persons to be allowed
to just be themselves
and be Loved for being themselves."

[introduction]
In Mozart's* piano concerto no. 12 KV 414, you have the same thing,
also this very strong connection to heaven, to civilization,** at
five minutes from the beginning of the first movement, for twenty
seconds (when played by Derek Hahn under Paul Freeman).

I checked the great pianist Murray Perahia on both passages, of
piano concerto 11 and on 12 (KV 413 and KV 414) and he does almost
reach the connection, but not quite.

In Murray Perahia's performance of piano concerto no. 11 KV 413,
the third movement - the passage at three minutes from the
beginning, which I mentioned in a previous** post -
the idea that the piano (one person) could accompany the
orchestra (a whole group of people) does not appear to be
entertainable by Murray Perahia, and so he does not get the
intention across.

The idea that the piano (one person) could accompany the
orchestra (a whole group of people) is not embraced by the
soloist, and so he does not get the intention across.

[main]
The idea, the intention of that part of the music, is a reversal of
dictatorship, is reversing it into leadership, as it should be,
as it was, as I did, in times long past:

"This is how a leader actually works,
he draws a person's own true being
into expression, into being expressed.

"And it's very free
and it's like
he is holding the space
very safely for persons to be allowed
to just be themselves
and be Loved for being themselves.

"Now that is the true leader."

from RI-1122i 'Describing True Leadership' (9 Jan 1998)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3697B5...@Trenite.de&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

This is why musicians study Bach:* 'He draws a person's own true
being into expression, into being expressed.'

[examples]
Listen (or remember listening) to Chris Hinze, Louis Van Dijk,
Thijs Van Leer, Eugen Cicero, etc. etc. etc. when they play Bach
their own way - how much their own soul, their own aliveness comes
out...

Look (or remember looking) at anyone playing Bach, or Mozart, how
the performer, the artist, feels, when he or she really plays it.

Some might have seen Bettina Boller in a Swiss Zurich TV recording
of her playing the violin in Mozart's 'Eine Kleine Nachtmusik':
Her face, her emanation, her Beauty coming out so ravishingly...

Well, I can, and you could, go on and on and on.
It has been said and written by so many.

[conclusion]
But now you know a bit more about what's behind it, to understand
your feelings, and those of others.

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

[footnotes]

* Footnote:
Johann Sebastian Bach was reborn as Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

** Footnote:
'Mozart - Remembering Heaven Or Civilization' (16 Sept 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=c26a56d.0209160201.65828d6%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

*** Footnote:
The same happens also in Derek Han's 1992 London recording
of the third movement of piano concerto no. 24 KV 491, at 2 mins
16 seconds in from the beginning, till 2'29''(on my mp3 player).
And in the first movement of piano concerto no. 27 KV 595, from
7'39'' till 7'48'' equally by Derek Han.

Copyright 2002 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (or, if he can't learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included, to
others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate and encourage people
to judge undominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Ahmed Mahi Durgun

Sep 22, 2002, 7:35:02 PM9/22/02

"iberville" <Tib...@EoperaEmailT.com> schreef in bericht

> Ambassador...@hotmail.com (Koos Nolst Trenite) wrote:
>
> > * Footnote:
> > Johann Sebastian Bach was reborn as Wolfgang Amadeus
> > Mozart.

not true

Ioannis

Sep 23, 2002, 6:25:52 AM9/23/02
Koos Nolst Trenite wrote:
[snip]

> * Footnote:
> Johann Sebastian Bach was reborn as Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
[snip]

Uh oh! Crank Alert!
--
Ioannis
http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/jgal/

ps48

Oct 5, 2002, 3:58:19 PM10/5/02
I agree JSB was reborn as WAM. How could 2 perfect beings not be the same
person?

"Ioannis" <morp...@olympus.mons> wrote in message