Bach Cantatas: Very 'un-Bach' text with very anti-Life, period "Christian" doctrine, to be REPLACED by actual poets, or performed using non-text voice - {HRI 20101012-V1.0.1}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Oct 12, 2010, 9:05:10 AM10/12/10
Bach Cantatas: Very 'un-Bach' text with very anti-Life, period
"Christian" doctrine, to be REPLACED by actual poets, or performed
using non-text voice

{HRI 20101012-V1.0.1}

(Version 1.0.1
on 12 Oct 2010)

'

In the Johann Sebastian Bach Cantatas, the very 'un-Bach' text and
indeed very anti-Life, period "Christian" doctrine of the time,
is to be REPLACED.

This is the work of actual poets and song writers who are able to
create a text fitting the music.

Here stellar song writers and poets are addressed - and these works,
now with proper texts, invite stellar performances.

I am thinking of performers like Celine Dion and Sarah Brightman
and so many great performers, who for instance have at some time
or another issued a collection of their interpretation of the
most beautiful Christmas songs.

There are very many beautiful songs in the Bach Cantatas, see also
the upcoming HRI 'The Hidden Diamonds of Bach,' which lists the most
outstanding ones.

The new texts should be in accordance with or not violating the
Human Rights Issues, in particular should comply with 'Defining God
Correctly,' (DGC) and 'Definition of Peace,' (DOP) - which really
DEFINE the phrase 'Soli Deo Gloria,' and the correct texts also
should not violate the Human Rights Issues regarding Jesus Christ
(ASRJS) and (JCNL), should he be mentioned. *(1)(2)(3)(4)

'

As long as there is no correct text available yet, from current or
up-coming, stellar songwriters, then very 'un-Bach' text can be - and
best should be, and this should be mentioned in the concert's program
sheet, so people will understand it, that the text is - omitted, by
singing such a Bach aria in a non-text voice. There are many examples
of non-text types of singing.

'

It is to be noted, that the singing performers normally do not have a
death-wish - they do NOT have the "beautiful, religious or holy"
wish: "to enjoy suffering" or "to die as soon as possible," as the
very 'un-Bach' texts require them to sing nevertheless - but the
performers mostly do not actually create the Energy of that
intention, even though the WORDS they sing do express it because
various ancient "Christian" song texts demanded it then, to be so.

The problem is of course less pressing, to listeners who do not
understand German and who have NO INTENTION to understand German
(and who do not look either at the translation, of those texts).

'

Additionally to such performance, it is also not uncommon, where this
fits, to replace a voice of an aria, with a corresponding musical
instrument.

'

The very 'un-Bach' TEXTS, are cancelled now as they are not from Bach
at all, but have been forced onto his musical work, and those texts
are representing that period's anti-life - "I loathe of Life," and
"I am happy to suffer," and "I can't wait to die," etc. etc. -
"Christian" doctrine of the time (1700's) and from earlier centuries,
that were required, in order to perform any music in that town's
churches at all, in the Protestant, German town of Leipzig.

The texts concerned, of the voice parts - arias primarily (and text
is less prominent in choir pieces, anyway) - these texts are open to
being filled by real poets and real songwriters

- like Bjorn and Benny (from Sweden), to just name two, because
ABBA's Bjorn Ulvaeus actually mentioned his ability in that
respect -

those who are able to keep listening to a piece of music and THEREBY
can come to sense or feel and create a real, fitting text for it.

Or - while such a text is still lacking or not fitting the occasion -
the parts can also be performed by voice without text, as various
composers have done, notably Ennio Morricone in his most famous
piece.

In some cases, additionally, the voice part of an aria might be
performed, as is not uncommon, by an instrument - like flute, oboe,
violin, violincello - but then again, a text-less voice might be
preferable anyway.

That does of course not mean, that past stellar performances, like by
Arleen Auger, etc. etc. etc., WITH text - because they had only the
possibility to sing WITH text - are lessened, invalidated or even
discarded: Not in the least.

'

'

By the way, there is now available on DVD disc, the - in all respects
nearly perfect - BACH biography, four part series for TV, a German-
Hungarian State TV co-production of 1985, written by Klaus Eidam and
directed by Lothar Bellag, which is a full work of great art in
itself. *(5)

Obviously the publisher seriously has to be demanded, to issue
the work with subtitles for the various non-German languages

(on pain of dying of shame and of sales mismanagement, as
the international Bach community would be quick to point
out).

The same applies, in all senses even, to the MOZART biography in five
parts for TV - a French-German-Hungarian-Austrian-Italian
co-production of 1982 - directed by Marcel Bluwal. *(6)

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'God gave Solomon wisdom
and very great insight,
and a breadth of understanding
as measureless
as the sand on the seashore.'

1 Kings 4:29

_________
Footnotes:

[check for possible newer versions or related new issues]

(1) 'Defining God correctly - and Heaven, and Hell - What is
Monotheism' (DGC)
{HRI 20080406-V4.9.1}
(6 April 2008 - Version 4.9.1 on 12 Jan 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/c501bff35c6e8af4

'

(2) 'Definition of Peace' (DOP)
(First workable Definition of Peace)
{HRI 20070520-V3.8.1.1-t}
(20 May 2007 - Version 3.8.1.1-t on 20 May 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion/msg/372e45ab5d9e9139

'

(3) 'Amazing: 'Scientologists' actually REPLACING Jesus Christ with
Satan (Source of Evil) (incl. Definition of Jesus Christ,
Definition of Satan, and 'Fuzzytheism')' (ASRJS)
{HRI 20100106-II-V6.1}
(6 January 2010 - Version 6.1 on 30 Jun 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/4b3a8c74ff065c12

'

(4) 'Facing Life: Jesus Christ Never Was A Leader, And Never Will Be
- Nor Does He Want To Be One' (JCNL)
{HRI 20081005-V2.4}
(5 October 2008 - Version 2.4 on 10 Oct 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/Koos-Nolst-Trenite/msg/2834903ca9a96c70

'

(5) 'Johann Sebastian Bach (TV Series 1985)'
Brilliant rendition of Bach the man in his times - (Review by
Paul Carlson)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089379/

Available finally now, on DVD, a 'must-have:'
'DVD GG 25 - Johann Sebastian Bach - DDR TV-Archiv'
http://www.ardvideo.de/70-d96021-dvd-gg-25-johann-sebastian-bach.html

'

(6) 'Mozart (TV mini-series 1982)'
Best Mozart dramatization available to date - (Review by Koos
Nolst Trenite (Ambassador...@hotmail.com) (Europe) )(me)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0276709/

Available finally now, on DVD, a 'must-have:'
'DVD Mozart Das wahre Leben des genialen Musikers'
http://www.ardvideo.de/70-d86004-dvd-mozart.html

(and further footnotes as indicated)
'

__________
'Extremely High Performances of Bach - Introduction to Bach
(Johann Sebastian Bach)'
{HRI 20051021-V3.2-A-V2.1}
(31 Dec 2005 - Version 2.1 on 24 Nov 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/6e75b52e95edd72b
... group/misc.health.alternative/msg/6e75b52e95edd72b

(and further as applicable)
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2010 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

Charles H. Sampson

Oct 12, 2010, 11:14:04 AM10/12/10
What!?

Let's see if I got this right. Some guy who modestly describes
himself as "Ambassador for Mankind" has decided that the 18th century
texts of many Bach works are jarring to 21st century sensibilities. So
he is drafting "stellar song writers and poets" to supply new texts.
These new texts are described as "proper", which I guess means warm and
fuzzy, as many prefer their religion nowadays.

If that's right, then I wish him good luck. I'll still take my
Bach straight, thank you very much, but if this results in something
meaningful for some people, then fine. I'm not sure how much Bach would
have disapproved, if at all.

I am puzzled about a number of terms used in this post, for example
"defining God correctly" and "definition of peace". The most puzzling
one is "'un-Bach' text". In what sense are the texts used by Bach
un-Bach? To me, they are extremely Bach-ish, reflecting perfectly his
(18th-century) religious sensibility.

As to such texts being required in order to get a performance in
Leipzig, that's a new one for me. I've never heard of such a
requirement, although I imagine that 18th century Leipzig audiences
(congregations) would wonder what Bach was up to if they heard a motet
to the words "The sun is shining and I saw a pretty butterfly today."

Charlie
--
All the world's a stage, and most
of us are desperately unrehearsed. Sean O'Casey

Leonardo Been (Plato)

Oct 12, 2010, 1:49:15 PM10/12/10
The Human Rights Issues etc. are obviously not written, nor published,
to accommodate, to oblige, or to appease (hidden, or those who are
openly) sociopaths.

Friendly relations with sociopaths are entirely impossible,

and any Love whatsoever, given to them, will only be used by
them to become more devious, and to destroy life more, and
more thoroughly.

'

Therefore, such individuals - sociopaths and their supporters - are
enjoined to filter out any such articles

- not written for them, not meant for them, and not posted for
them.

'

Again:

Sociopaths, demonic creatures and mental street bums

- and any such souls who "live" by Hate, by Envy or
by Ugliness -

must filter out from their own view,

all writing by Koos Nolst Trenite,
human rights philosopher and poet (hrp&p).

'

The command is argued in this way:

'Demonic creatures etc. have NO PERMISSION to talk to me'
{Note 20071207-V2.0.2}
(7 December 2007 - Version 2.0.2 on 30 Oct 2008)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.christian/msg/b1d32391e51d3107
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.islam/msg/b1d32391e51d3107
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.jewish/msg/b1d32391e51d3107
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.wicca/msg/b1d32391e51d3107

'

'

Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably by far the most Intelligent, by far
the most Beautiful and by far the most Caring philosopher known,

and on top of that, the most Truthful and most trusted philosopher
known on Earth and beyond.

Copyright 2008-2009 by KNT hrp&p
(May 2008; Version 1.3 on 2 Oct 2009)
Conditions as usual ('learnware')

'

'

Independent, Objective Definition of Evil

{HRI 20090810-V1.1.2}

(Version 1.1.2
on 11 Aug 2009)

(suits foreign
language readers)

'

Objective, independent definition of Evil:

Taking away, hindering, preventing or destroying the possibility
or ability of people actively to enjoy Life.

The (hidden) Joy of taking away, hindering, preventing or
destroying the possibility or ability of people actively to
enjoy Life.
{definition}

'

'

Actual or true Definitions, are based on life itself, and that action
of defining, does include the ability and desire, to observe and
experience and to connect to life.

So we observe, that Good and Evil are values that are native to
(the soul of) people:

People strongly wish others to enjoy life, and desire to
enjoy life, especially with each other.

From the feelings connected to this,

people experience what we call a conscience,

and from that, natural law ensues, which intends (law-
makers intend) to protect those natural wishes of people
towards each other and towards themselves:

to be able actively to enjoy life with each other.

'

We observe further, that it is exactly THE OPPOSITE in a small, but
very forcefully hidden, often loud and demanding, and sometimes
charismatic part of the population - on Earth certainly -

who are Criminal Minds:

Statistically, in every hundred people, one is most
intensely, totally and irreparably bent on ENJOYING
to take away, to destroy or hinder people's ability to
enjoy life. (see HRI 'The Nature of War')

That IS the nature of their immortal soul, whether you
like it or not, and it dictates - to themselves and to
others of the same nature - to seek and follow that JOY,

(and they keep each other reminded of their JOYS,
should you manage to show one of them, that there
are other joys than those that have been burnt
indelibly into their soul):

These ENJOY, in one way or other, to take away, hinder, prevent or
destroy the possibility or ability, actively and fully to enjoy Life.

'

It is the existence and presence of THAT part of the population, that
necessitates a Definition of Evil in the first place,

much like there was NO necessity to define 'disease,' in a
society where naturally disease never existed.

(And, by the way, all disease stems directly or indirectly
from, and has been created by, or is being inflicted by,
Criminal Minds.)

'

These ENJOY hindering, preventing or destroying the possibility or
ability - in particular of others - actively to enjoy Life.

In order to bring that about, in order to get support and
cooperation, and to develop their being trusted by you or
by others, they will have to claim the opposite, of course,

as in various belief systems, and including their "sciences,"

where the current, crippling medical "sciences" and the
not less crippling "science" of theoretical physics, are

at present more effective than religion or politics
or art are,

to bring that about: *(2)

Whatever is the most effective and most convincing tool or method,
to force, or by their teachings to "guide," people into hindering,
preventing or destroying the possibility or ability to enjoy Life;

people "must restrict themselves, and let their own life be
dominated,"

and in particular they "must allow, or help to bring about, more
and more 'restriction and domination' in the life of others,
too."

'

'

'

So only due to the presence - and in particular due to the very
forcefully and very intelligently HIDDEN presence - of Criminal
Minds,

which I am constantly exposing for you, and teach you about in
the Human Rights Issues (HRI's),

does it become necessary, and indeed vital, to Define objectively,
what is Evil.

'

This definition then also results in all kind of practical
things (which are now the titles of Human Rights Issues)
such as *(1)

The Rights of Criminal Minds,

The First International Law,

The First Law of Human Rights

The Second Law of Human Rights

The Definition of Sanity,

The Definition of Insane,

The Definition of Peace,

Defining God Correctly,

Penetrating Buddhism and Hinduism

Religious Freedom

Introduction to Journalism Course,

and

Introduction to Fine Particle Physics,

to name some basic issues that stem from the very strong, basic,
innate, natural desire, to defend and increase values that are
native to (the soul of) people

- PEOPLE STRONGLY WISH OTHERS TO ENJOY LIFE, and they desire to
enjoy life themselves, especially with each other.

From the feelings connected to this, people experience
what we call a CONSCIENCE, and from that, then,

NATURAL LAW ensues, which intends to protect those
natural wishes of people towards each other and
towards themselves.
{definition}

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34
_________
Footnotes:

(1) These are Titles of Human Rights Issues, or of HRI subjects.

(2) 'Evil Creatures Fight for Evil BELIEFS, versus the Rational
Truth' (ECFEB)
{HRI 20080918-V1.5.1}
(8 Sept 2008 - Version 1.5.1 on 15 Mar 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/9dcf45b8b09b581c

(further footnotes to be added, as indicated)

__________
'Info on 'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics
Major Discoveries'' (on {FPP 20070331-V2.2} {HRI 20070331-V2.2})
(8 April 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/f783820ac17aa490

'Iran has become a Nazi State' - (includes
'Criminal Minds ENJOY LYING, And THEY Know
They Intentionally Lie' {HRI 20050527-V3.5.2})
(1 April 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.jewish/msg/84e8d7bd46679d1c

'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics Major
Discoveries' ('How to become free of evil people') (DCM)
{FPP 20070331-V2.7}
{HRI 20070331-V2.7}
(31 March 2007 - V2.7 on 30 Apr 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c119dfc9bd620170

(further references to be added, as applicable)
'

__________
Issue note:

An 'Independent, objective Definition of Evil,' was requested
by Tom Davidson of Richmond, VA, "tadchem" <tad...@comcast.net>

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2009 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher

and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

'

'

'

Allen

Oct 12, 2010, 3:24:50 PM10/12/10
Leonardo Been (Plato) wrote:
Couldn't you have included a few complete books? Only 553 lines--you
just didn't try. And by the way goodbye.
Allen

Leonardo Been (Plato)

Oct 12, 2010, 5:40:33 PM10/12/10
(About sociopaths "responding," with their typical, intense
and revulsive, spiritually blinding Ugliness, their REVERSE
conscience, and their morbid, malevolent reversal of every-
thing true, to describe nothing BUT themselves)

'

'

Criminal Minds, sociopaths, Demonic creatures etc. have NO PERMISSION
to talk to me (rev 2.0.3)

{Note 20071207-V2.0.3}

(Version 2.0.3
on 26 Nov 2009)

'

Criminal Minds, sociopaths, Demonic creatures, etc. have NO permission
to talk to or speak with me,

unless specifically asked by me, and then only on the question
asked of them by me or by someone for me.

This has always been so, wherever and whenever I could recognize them.

This is how it is in the street, and it is not at all different
in the Usenet newsgroups.

'

'

You can think of these Demonic creatures as street bums,

as to how their soul is, and

as to how the Energies they emanate, are.

Some even claim, that (their and) any soul, and
(those and) any Energies, (also those THEY emanate)
DO NOT EXIST,

so that they are not recognized as the source
of Evil Energies,

nor recognized as Evil souls (that are obvious
from their past-lives).

'

Their only purpose is to destroy life,

and the only reason for their shouting to get a connect-
ion, is, to try and get (to steal) Energy from others,

as they are Energy-vampires too,

and it is not hard to imagine, what THEY would use that
Energy for.

'

'

Do these Hate Beauty, Love and Truth?

Certainly, they so do hate very intensely, very forcefully, with
tremendous rancor. (rancor: 'The deepest malignity or spite;
deep-seated enmity or malice; deep-rooted hatred.')

'

They abhor and are disgusted by genuine Beauty, Love and Truth,

which they may try to approach and "admire" IN ORDER TO
DESTROY IT and to obtain and pervert and subvert the
Energy of.

'

'

Me being fully and wholly their opposite, my communications are so
Strong in Beauty, so All-embracing in Love, and so Rich in Truth,

that these my communications (my Energies) do literally 'burn the
soul' of any Demonic creature, sociopath or mental street bum and
the like:

To such individuals, any communication of mine acts as
'Holy Water,' it burns their soul

- and they react accordingly... some sort of 'explode,'

others, feeling forced to have to feel and to face the
actuality of how people really are,

including feeling the existence and thus the
Energies of demons like l. ron hubbard, and of
his evil soul mates,

will go onto a 'killing spree,' a 'knife-stabbing' "fest"
for them,

TO RE-ESTABLISH THEIR LIES, THEIR FALSE FEELINGS,
AND TO 'DICTATORIALIZE' their lies and false
feelings onto others,

to eradicate and exterminate decent people, and

to kill those who emanate the Energy of pure, penetrating
Truth, of pure, penetrating Beauty, and of pure, and
equally penetrating Love.

'

Therefore - being KIND to them - they are ordered to filter out
of their perception, any communications

not meant for them, not written for them and not posted
or published for them,

that are written by me.

'

'

Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably by far the most Intelligent, by far the
most Beautiful and by far the most Caring philosopher known, and on

top of that the most Truthful and most trusted philosopher known on
Earth and beyond.

KNT hrp&p

_________
reference:

'l. ron hubbard is a 'demon' pretending to be "good" '
(21 April 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/2c9e876e79b3e4c8

Copyright 2008, 2009 by KNT hrp&p
Copyright Conditions as usual ('learnware')

'

fyreflye

Oct 13, 2010, 10:18:24 AM10/13/10
This crackpot troll needs to be plonked and ignored, not encouraged.

Twibil

Oct 13, 2010, 5:35:45 PM10/13/10
On Oct 13, 7:18 am, fyreflye <abrasax...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This crackpot troll needs to be plonked and ignored, not encouraged.

Sorry, but he's a hopeless psychotic, and, as such, lives in his own
little world that's completely independent of either reality or the
actions of others.

In other words, the asshole is going to continue posting his crap
whether anyone replies to him or not, so don't bother playing net-
nanny.