Happy Times Of Son And Father - Johann Sebastian Bach As Wolfgang Mozart

Koos Nolst Trenite

Sep 17, 2002, 9:55:20 AM9/17/02
Happy Times Of Son And Father
- Johann Sebastian Bach As Wolfgang Mozart

issued 17 Novemeber 2002

'We do another time jump:
Johann Christian Bach, the "English Bach" who had triumphs with his
music in London, having me - his erstwhile father - sitting on his
lap as little Wolfgang Mozart and playing the keyboard together
...again.

Those were happy times!'

taken from 'Where Angels Dare' by Koos Nolst Trenite

Koos Nolst Trenité "Cause Trinity" - (now) human rights philosopher
and poet