Protecting heavenly Bach and Mozart soprano, Arleen Auger, from death - {FPP 20090913-draft-V1.0-p2-q1-V1.2}

1 view

Koos Nolst Trenite

Oct 27, 2009, 3:59:38 PM10/27/09
Protecting heavenly Bach and Mozart soprano, Arleen Auger, from death

'

quoted 19 October 2009
{FPP 20090913-draft-V1.0-p2-q1-V1.2}

(Version 1.2
on 27 Oct 2009)

(suits foreign
language readers)

'

I just read about the untimely death in 1992, of soprano Arleen
Auger, who - the faithful reader can imagine - lies very close
to my musical heart. *(a)

The licensed medical doctors "cured" her by cutting out a
malformation in her brain, three times, INSTEAD OF HEALING HER,
and indeed she died soon after their very lucrative "treatment"
of her.

That is not illegal, in the 'medical world.' Their - the
arrogantly repulsive and highly paid, licensed charlatans' and
quacks' - ability to wield a sterile knife and anesthetic drugs,
"proves" that "they can heal."

'

___________
Quoted from:

Fine Particle Physics and the Mathison-Trenite Life Energy Fluctuation
Meter (LEF Meter) - PART TWO (**)

{FPP 20090913-draft-V1.0-p2}

(DRAFT Part TWO,
issued on 18 Oct 2009)

'

Introduction

The art of Leonardo Da Vinci, and the music of Bach and Mozart,
are as priceless in Beauty, as are the value and vitality of
caring knowledge and the 'wisdom shaping future' of the Human
Rights Issues - borne as all these are, from the same spirit or
Soul. This issue, on 'Fine Particle Physics' (FPP) is part of
the Human Rights Issues.

I am endowed with so vast an amount of Spiritual Intelligence
(defined as having that much love for people, as - with love of
people motivating the intention and feeding the ability - to
seek out and connect to those data, that are the necessary and
the most vital to the subject or to the goal to achieve), so,
that I have regained the necessary understanding

so FAR ABOVE current "science" in all its areas, including also
the philosophies and religions of East and West, and of North
and South, that I am inconceivably FAR above those who are now
collectively seen as "Academia," or as "Nobel-Prizemia" if you
like to be more expressive,

in describing the global "science" community which floats on
the highest COMMON level of their intelligence (which is too
Insane and too much captive in malice, to describe it without
nausea) with their uncanny belief about themselves and about
their "sciences" "being scientific,"

because in their "sciences," they omit about ninety percent of
the AVAILABLE and VITAL data from ACTUAL Science - and the
remaining ten percent data they DO teach, learn and use, of
that, half the data is wrong, or is reversing actual Science).

'

Thus a demanding burden of actual social understanding is put on
you - your (of course Spiritual) Intelligence has to be present
to some noticeable extent, which is when you can re-establish or
even maintain a good enough (sensible, spiritually sensing)
connection to yourself, to your own Soul, and to others as well
- and to me of course, as I am the author of what you read now -
for you to actually be able to study the following data,

with my vague and not entirely unfounded hope about you, that
you might possibly USE these data (or do show it to someone
else who will be using it),

a use that will vastly increase our Sanity, and will increase
all that goes with such (vast, true) Sanity - Sanity being a
very rare quality and commodity on Earth indeed, and though it
is more scarce than diamonds are, Sanity is rarely valued, and
even more rarely sought - with the result, that 'only you and I
have it.' (**)

(see further PART TWO **)

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'God gave Solomon wisdom
and very great insight,
and a breadth of understanding
as measureless
as the sand on the seashore.'

1 Kings 4:29

________
Textnote:

(a) Arleen Auger with Helmuth Rilling, made by far the best
performance of the complete Bach Cantatas.

Further you can see her singing in Mozart's Mass in C minor - so
heavenly, that even Leonard Bernstein is moved to tears, which
the attentive viewer may discover on the DVD.

He, Bernstein, overshoots by far his abilities and competence
however, on a separate track of the same DVD, with a speech - in
German language even - on a subject that he prefers to have
himself and others remain in the dark about: Peace.

(The available DVD is sampled on YouTube.com)

You can see Arleen Auger also in Mozart's Requiem, next to
Cecilia Bartoli, who looks, well, not very good compared to
Arleen Auger - which prompts me to investigate the intentions
of Bartoli more closely. (She was already under investigation
by me).
This Mozart Requiem is directed by Georg Solti.

(The available DVD is sampled on YouTube.com)
'

_________
Footnotes:

'Fine Particle Physics and the Mathison-Trenite Life Energy
Fluctuation Meter (LEF Meter) - PART ONE'
{FPP 20090913-draft-V1.0-p1}
(13 September 2009 - Draft V1.0-p1 issued on 18 Oct 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/2a2c67ef07a17f80

(**) 'Fine Particle Physics and the Mathison-Trenite Life Energy
Fluctuation Meter (LEF Meter) - PART TWO'
{FPP 20090913-draft-V1.0-p2}
(13 September 2009 - Draft V1.0-p2 issued on 18 Oct 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/93263ed800d00e30
'