Restoring Genuine Beauty Is Restoring Aliveness - Mozart Effect

Koos Nolst Trenite

Nov 14, 2002, 12:19:33 PM11/14/02
Restoring Genuine Beauty Is Restoring Aliveness - Mozart Effect

To restore Aliveness,* it is vital to connect to and restore genuine
(not fake, and also not stolen,** but genuine) Beauty.

For this purpose, of restoring your Aliveness, I like to recommend to
you now:

Piano Concerto Nr. 18 in B flat (KV 456)
- 2nd part 'Andante un poco sostenuto'

The best performer generally, I know of so far, of all the Mozart
piano concertos, is the pianist Derek Han.
(Maybe closely followed by Ingrid Haebler and Annerose Schmidt
playing Mozart piano concertos.)

This is important, because there are famous pianists who 'just do not
get it' - who do not manage to establish the connection to the
Beauty of Mozart, which is the Beauty of The Creation.***

And many performers only manage to connect to it partly.

I suggest that you put the piece recommended, playing on your computer
or CD-player, on 'repeat-mode.' The music has been made so that you
can listen to it endlessly, actually. It could be played for days,
just that one part. What it does, is create an unpolluted area, as I
have described elsewhere.

As I have pointed out before, it is very beneficial to have it
playing ALSO while you are sleeping ...keeping away the Energies***
of those who cause the nightmares, keeping that away quite effective-
ly.

If you like, I can e-mail to you a fragment (of the part I mention
above) without violating the copyright. The extremely high quality
performances, on CD, by the way, cost almost nothing, even at retail
prices (that is about one Dollar, or one Euro, per CD-disk) from
Brilliant Classics.

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

* I won't go into the Fine Particle Physics of it, here, but
basically, Beauty Life Energy Particles equate to Aliveness, they
produce, and hence also restore, Aliveness to you, the soul.

** Stolen Beauty Energy, is - quite obviously - connected to Ugli-
ness, to the Ugliness of the thief and the procedure of acquiring
it by deception or brute force, from the actual owner. Already
therefore, stolen Beauty Energy is not recommendable for restoring
Aliveness.

See also: 'Defining Love and Hate - A Law of Life (Definition)'
(29 July 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9ed8f96d.0208041252.218c3dc6%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

*** 'The Nature Of The Cosmos As Seen From Earth (Version 1.0)
(29 August 2001)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0211060029.323b80d9%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

- 'Writing Technique and Basics of Music - Feeling versus
Intelligence' (1 July 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0209121401.405de354%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

- 'Remembering Because Of Lindsay Lohan, And 'The Parent Trap''
(3 Aug 2002 - issued 24 Sept 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0209241608.52b21330%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

- 'Mozart Remedying Spiritual Violence - Fine Particle Physics
- Beauty and Awareness' (20 August 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=c172dd8d.02082...@posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

- 'The Second Mozart-Effect - Connecting To Your Own Past'
(3 Sept 2002 - Version 1.1)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.02090...@posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

- 'Mozart - Remembering Heaven Or Civilization' (16 Sept 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=c26a56d.0209160201.65828d6%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

- 'Happy Times Of Son And Father
- Johann Sebastian Bach As Wolfgang Mozart' (17 Sept 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.02091...@posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

- 'True Leadership of Johann Sebastian Bach Through His Music'
(22 Sept 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0209220319.55453ee0%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

- 'Mozart Effect To Move Health-Destroying Pollution Away
- Acoustic Wallpaper' (2 Oct 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0210021546.55182f39%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

- 'Don't Ask What Mozart Can Do For You - But What You Can Do
For Mozart' (7 Oct 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0210071221.2be1d122%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

- 'The Mozart Effect Getting Someone Out Of Extreme Hate'
(16 Oct 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0210160323.4be0454a%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

- 'The Bach-Effect - Connecting Back To The Creation
- Recommendations' (24 Oct 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0210241121.6ebde9b1%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

Copyright 2002 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (or, if he can't learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included, to
others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate and encourage people
to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Franneke

Nov 14, 2002, 1:27:56 PM11/14/02
Koos Nolst Trenite tikte:

> Restoring Genuine Beauty Is Restoring Aliveness - Mozart Effect

(cut)

> I suggest that you put the piece recommended, playing on your computer
> or CD-player, on 'repeat-mode.'

(cut)

Hm. The best way to kill Genuine Beauty is, in my view, to get over-exposed
to it.

Koos Nolst Trenite

Nov 15, 2002, 2:46:27 AM11/15/02
There are people who have the compulsion to "enjoy" Ugliness.

This is reasonably well comprehended
- (like better than by anyone before) - in:

- 'Handling Psychosis And Compulsions - A Definition Of Psychosis
- Definition Of Compulsion' (15 Sept 2002)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0209151128.190028c3%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

Basically, it is a perversion brought about by means of Ugliness
wrapped around (attached to, glued to) Beauty.*

So also there, the basic intention of the soul (of anyone) to reach
for Beauty, is appealed to ...and is used, misused, perverted.

That is the "joy" or compulsion to want Ugliness, from a technical
viewpoint. It is still driven by the natural and basic intention to
reach for Beauty.
Here you are at the top level of truth, and how it is used to enforce
and to attach lies (which is Ugliness).*

This discovery - that has only recently been made by me and published
by me - is so all-encompassing, that it has the deepest understanding
of the mechanisms behind the ills that befall people or that they are
afflicted with.

Which is why it is so important to have Genuine Beauty - and it is why
Mozart and Bach, and Leonardo da Vinci, and Plato is (are) valued
above all.

'May sheep safely graze.'
(a famous Bach Cantata)

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

* 'The Nature Of The Cosmos As Seen From Earth (Version 1.0)
(29 August 2001)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0211060029.323b80d9%40posting.google.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

dogm...@dognation.com

Nov 15, 2002, 3:42:49 AM11/15/02
Ambassador...@hotmail.com (Koos Nolst Trenite) said
something like <3b6f518d.0211...@posting.google.com>:

>There are people who have the compulsion to "enjoy" Ugliness.

I suppose this post is proof enough of that.

> So also there, the basic intention of the soul (of anyone) to
> reach for Beauty, is appealed to ...and is used, misused,
> perverted.
>
> That is the "joy" or compulsion to want Ugliness, from a
> technical viewpoint. It is still driven by the natural and basic
> intention to reach for Beauty.
> Here you are at the top level of truth, and how it is used to
> enforce and to attach lies (which is Ugliness).*

As Yeats put it (or was it Keats. Or was it Shelley. Well, it was one
of those guys) - if beauty is truth, and truth is beauty, how much is
a ham sandwich?

>This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for

you to wrap fish in, line your birdcage, wipe your ass, and for

> anyone who learns from it, and (or, if he can't learn from it)

for those who, like me, didn't realize that you escaped my killfile,

> who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included, to

the Pope, or other high-ranking Catholic (or walruses) and to

> others who might be able to learn from it.
>None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political

party, except the Stark Raving Loonies, who will win someday,

> or religious agenda, but only to educate and encourage people

to baste themselves with butter and sing about lemmings, or

> to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations

that like cheese - ps. why can't I get a date with either groups
> or individuals.?

>Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:

my cousin Larry, because he is really lonely, and not to:

> PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
> (address unreadable for internet robots
> - replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Plato...@Lycos.com ?

Why would you want to hide that from the internet robots? They are
your friends! Your ONLY friends! Welcome them! Invite them into your
modest dwelling and proclaim "Lo, my cybernetic comrades, eat and
drink with me, for you are remarkably dull, and thus we have a great
deal in common! Pass the nachos!"

As Jesus said, "Enjoy the spam!"

Sincerely,
dogmaton

Franneke

Nov 15, 2002, 8:42:50 AM11/15/02
Koos Nolst Trenite tikte:

> There are people who have the compulsion to "enjoy" Ugliness.

(cut)

Beware of philosphers who cannot discern Mozart and muzak. Who do not
recognize a 4th dimension in the appreciation of beauty, especially when
created inside music.
If I were a philosopher or a poet - but I am not - I would give the exact
opposite advise as you do: stop listening to any music for a while: for a
week, for a month, for a year. And then listen to KV 456 - not just the
middle part but all of it - or anything else that you always liked.

John Harrington

Nov 15, 2002, 11:46:49 AM11/15/02
Are you the same guy who writes those Peppermint Soap labels?

in article 3b6f518d.02111...@posting.google.com, Koos Nolst

John Harrington

Nov 15, 2002, 11:47:00 AM11/15/02
in article ar0pvb$dsn74$1...@ID-124923.news.dfncis.de, Franneke at
fran...@hotmail.com wrote on 11/14/02 10:27 AM:
<snip>

> Hm. The best way to kill Genuine Beauty is, in my view, to get over-exposed
> to it.

Impossible. The way you know beauty is NOT genuine is if it is killed by
repeated exposure.

Dr.Matt

Nov 15, 2002, 11:59:34 AM11/15/02
In article <B9FA605E.2606%bear...@earthlink.net>,

John Harrington <bear...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>Are you the same guy who writes those Peppermint Soap labels?

LOL! I haven't read one of those for about 5 years!

DON'T DRINK SOAP!
KEEP OUT OF EYE!
DILUTE!
DILUTE!
OK!

--
Matthew H. Fields http://personal.www.umich.edu/~fields
Music: Splendor in Sound

Ian Kemmish

Nov 15, 2002, 2:36:29 PM11/15/02
In article <ar0pvb$dsn74$1...@ID-124923.news.dfncis.de>, fran...@hotmail.com
says...

Or encouraging people to behave like passive couch potatoes, instead of going
out there and learning to perform the piece in a respectful and loving, but
best of all unique and individual, way themselves.

Ian Kemmish 18 Durham Close, Biggleswade, Beds SG18 8HZ, UK
usenet...@eeyore.demon.co.uk Tel: +44 1767 601 361
We live in an era when the course of history is determined almost entirely
by people who aren't able to do the job in which they find themselves.