Re: Losing Weight the Smartphone Way

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2010, 7:36:06 AM7/22/10
Kurt wrote:

> http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/17/health/17patient.html
>
> (excerpt)
>
> FOR most of us, the formula for losing weight is a simple one: eat
> less, exercise more. But humans are anything but simple, and the
> majority of Americans struggle endlessly with losing pounds and
> keeping them off.
>
> “We really haven’t come up with one good weight-loss solution,” said
> Dr. James A. Levine, an endocrinologist at the Mayo Clinic.

Only GOD is good (Psalm 107:1) and His weight-loss solution for us is
the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach and it is good because it is
from Him.

> “If we had, everyone would be using it.”

Only those who really want to be saved by GOD will be saved by GOD.

Truth is simple.

Yes, amount control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much more
sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Ken

Jul 22, 2010, 10:49:59 AM7/22/10
SPAM

carole

Jul 22, 2010, 8:12:06 PM7/22/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Kurt wrote:

> http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/17/health/17patient.html
>
> (excerpt)
>
> FOR most of us, the formula for losing weight is a simple one: eat
> less, exercise more. But humans are anything but simple, and the
> majority of Americans struggle endlessly with losing pounds and
> keeping them off.
>
> “We really haven’t come up with one good weight-loss solution,” said
> Dr. James A. Levine, an endocrinologist at the Mayo Clinic.

Only GOD is good (Psalm 107:1) and His weight-loss solution for us is
the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach and it is good because it is
from Him.

> “If we had, everyone would be using it.”

Only those who really want to be saved by GOD will be saved by GOD.

Truth is simple.

**Yes, truth is simple, but not simple enough for some.
Jesus never existed and the bible is a fraud.

Jesus never existed
http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/

Biblical Violence, Hate, and Immorality
http://culturalvision.net/html/biblical_violence_hate_and_imm.html

The road to heaven that few find is based on commonsense and logic and this
is why it is hard to find.
This combined with a belief in personal sovereignty rather than bending to
"experts", "reliable sources" and looking for the answer in religious
rantings.

Eat your heart out Andrew Chang you bible basher, you.
I suppose you think that religions other than christianity are bound for
eternal hellfire since they don't "know jesus as their personal saviour"?
This is a serious delusion which you need to work through before you are in
any fit state to talk to anybody about their health issues.

carole
www.conspiracee.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2010, 8:13:48 PM7/22/10
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

> Kurt wrote:
>>
>> http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/17/health/17patient.html
>>
>> (excerpt)
>>
>> FOR most of us, the formula for losing weight is a simple one: eat
>> less, exercise more. But humans are anything but simple, and the
>> majority of Americans struggle endlessly with losing pounds and
>> keeping them off.
>>
>> "We really haven’t come up with one good weight-loss solution," said
>> Dr. James A. Levine, an endocrinologist at the Mayo Clinic.
>
> Only GOD is good (Psalm 107:1) and His weight-loss solution for us is
> the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach and it is good because it is
> from Him.
>
>> "If we had, everyone would be using it."
>
>Only those who really want to be saved by GOD will be saved by GOD.
>
>Truth is simple.
>
> "**Yes, truth is simple, but not simple enough for some.
> Jesus never existed and the bible is a fraud." - Carol

Incorrect.

If you were correct, everyone would be able to publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" and yet not everyone can because it is written in the Bible that
"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthinians 12:3)

Source:

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

Love in the truth,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HeartDoc

carole

Jul 22, 2010, 8:54:56 PM7/22/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
>> Kurt wrote:
>>>
>>> http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/17/health/17patient.html
>>>
>>> (excerpt)
>>>
>>> FOR most of us, the formula for losing weight is a simple one: eat
>>> less, exercise more. But humans are anything but simple, and the
>>> majority of Americans struggle endlessly with losing pounds and
>>> keeping them off.
>>>
>>> "We really haven't come up with one good weight-loss solution," said
>>> Dr. James A. Levine, an endocrinologist at the Mayo Clinic.
>>
>> Only GOD is good (Psalm 107:1) and His weight-loss solution for us is
>> the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach and it is good because it is
>> from Him.
>>
>>> "If we had, everyone would be using it."
>>
>>Only those who really want to be saved by GOD will be saved by GOD.
>>
>>Truth is simple.
>>
>> "**Yes, truth is simple, but not simple enough for some.
>> Jesus never existed and the bible is a fraud." - Carol
>
> Incorrect.
>
> If you were correct, everyone would be able to publicly say "Jesus is
> LORD" and yet not everyone can because it is written in the Bible that
> "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
> Corinthinians 12:3)

Yes, but Andrew you are using the bible to prove that the bible is true.
You say the bible is true because it says it is.
You cannot use the bible to prove the bible is true, its against all the
laws of logic.

This doesn't conform to good logic and is a self-referential statement.

http://www.jimloy.com/logic/self.htm

And once again, I'll say to you that I won't necessarily follow any of your
links as from experience they are less than useful and a waste of bandwidth
to up my useage with my ISP.

carole
www.conspiracee.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2010, 10:09:12 PM7/22/10
Carole wrote:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> Only GOD is good (Psalm 107:1) and His weight-loss solution for us is
> >> the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach and it is good because it is
> >> from Him.

> >> Only those who really want to be saved by GOD will be saved by GOD.
> >>
> >> Truth is simple.
> >>
> >> "**Yes, truth is simple, but not simple enough for some.
> >> Jesus never existed and the bible is a fraud." - Carole

> > Incorrect.
> >
> > If you were correct, everyone would be able to publicly say "Jesus is
> > LORD" and yet not everyone can because it is written in the Bible that
> > "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
> > Corinthians 12:3)
> >
> > Source:
> >
> > http://WDJW.net/1Cor123
>

> Yes, but Andrew you are using the bible to prove that the bible is true.

Incorrect.

Testing what is written in the Bible happens outside the Bible and is
not using the Bible to prove that the Bible is true.

With all due love and respect, can you, Carole, publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" with your mouth?

Love in the truth,

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Ken

Jul 22, 2010, 10:11:22 PM7/22/10
Andy Chung a certifiable nutsack

carole

Jul 22, 2010, 10:28:13 PM7/22/10

>> Yes, but Andrew you are using the bible to prove that the bible is true.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> Testing what is written in the Bible happens outside the Bible and is
> not using the Bible to prove that the Bible is true.
>
> With all due love and respect, can you, Carole, publicly say "Jesus is
> LORD" with your mouth?

But andrew, you said -

>> > If you were correct, everyone would be able to publicly say "Jesus is
>> > LORD" and yet not everyone can because it is written in the Bible that
>> > "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
>> > Corinthians 12:3)

Which means that a person has to be "saved" and have "jesus in their hearts"
according to the bible.
The bible is true because it tells us it is, get it?
Yet the NT was written by the roman piso family, a religion invented to
unite everybody under one religion to keep the empire from infighting.

How and Why Ancient Rulers Needed to Create a Universal Religion
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_piso03.htm
"Piso spent many years researching the fraud of Christianity. It seems that
many scholars had previously come to the conclusion that Josephus had indeed
created Christianity.

"This book, however, presents the authorship of the New Testament as regards
the Roman Piso family, the antiquity of which goes back to ancient Rome.
Members of the royal Piso family were the composers of the New Testament.
The reasons are discussed in the "Piso Theory" and the "Royal Supremacy
Theory."

"In a nutshell, the Royals of ancient times invented and promoted
superstitions for the purpose of controlling people. The Royals were the
only ones who were literate, and who had freedoms, including the freedom of
speech. Promoting religion for the purpose of control was the duty and
responsibility of the Royals, who were atheists. They knew there were no
gods, for they had created them. The main control they sought to preserve
was slavery. "

Read it and weep Andrew, because you have been conned by bible bashers, as
have been and are many are still being conned.

carole
www.conspiracee.com

carole

Jul 22, 2010, 10:42:07 PM7/22/10

"Ken" <flak...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Andy Chung a certifiable nutsack

As I've said Ken. We can see what you don't believe in, but what do you
believe in?
We know nothing about you, are you an altie --an alternative medicine
person, or what?

carole
www.conspiracee.com

%

Jul 22, 2010, 10:48:51 PM7/22/10

he's an addict with a real hard core Chung addiction ,
but i remember when he was normal and he was a pretty intellegent guy ,
he tossed it all to say chung over and over and over and ,
over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Ken

Jul 22, 2010, 11:17:40 PM7/22/10
On Jul 22, 7:42 pm, "carole" <hubbca2...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> As I've said Ken. We can see what you don't believe in, but what do you
> believe in?
> We know nothing about you, are you an altie --an alternative medicine
> person, or what?
>
> carolewww.conspiracee.com

Nope I'm actually a scientist, BA, MBA, worked as a chemist and
microbiologist for 15 years before changing professions (company moved
out of state) so I took up fixin cars.
Pretty much the same, working with my hands and eyes with no need to
play those corporate games

Ken

Jul 22, 2010, 11:18:24 PM7/22/10
On Jul 22, 7:48 pm, "%" <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:

U don't know me 4 shit. FOOL

%

Jul 22, 2010, 11:42:55 PM7/22/10
Ken wrote:
> On Jul 22, 7:48 pm, "%" <pers...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> U don't know me 4 shit. FOOL

this is what he's like when he can't get a chung fix ,
a sad gutless mumbling coward talking like he's all that when ,
he's really just a puddle chung left behind

%

Jul 22, 2010, 11:43:40 PM7/22/10

prove it or its all lies

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2010, 11:47:04 PM7/22/10
Carole wrote:
> > Carole wrote:

> >> Yes, but Andrew you are using the bible to prove that the bible is true.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > Testing what is written in the Bible happens outside the Bible and is
> > not using the Bible to prove that the Bible is true.
> >
> > With all due love and respect, can you, Carole, publicly say "Jesus is
> > LORD" with your mouth?
>
> But andrew ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56d1eedaf9326580?

Didn't think you could:

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

May GOD soften your heart so that you, Carole, would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

%

Jul 22, 2010, 11:55:39 PM7/22/10
i'm glad you came back ,
now help Ken out he's in Chung withdrawal

Ken

Jul 23, 2010, 12:26:40 AM7/23/10
*

%

Jul 23, 2010, 12:28:50 AM7/23/10
Ken wrote:
> *

see , he feels better after a dose of Chung

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2010, 3:57:40 AM7/23/10
Ken wrote:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"
> Albert Einstein ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are becoming insane.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

[...]

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2010, 12:22:42 PM7/24/10
prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
> > Carole wrote:

> >> As I said before and never got any reply.
> >>
> >> If the lo-cal diet was so good, then the people in the third world would be
> >> really healthy.
> >
> > The http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach is http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
> >
> >> If your theory is correct, how come they don't live longer and healthier
> >> lives?
> >
> > They are eating less than the right amount (32 oz) of food per day.
> >
> > Truth is simple.
>
> Charlie, how do we know this, because you say so?

We, who are smart, have learned the math that zero ounces is less than
thirty-two ounces.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4c8e72eca845c102?

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:
>> A sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>>> Dr. Chung, do you sin?
>>
>> The absolutely right and true answer is that Dr. Chung is wonderfully
>> hungry right now (Luke 6:21A).
>
> That's not an answer to the question ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e9dd6c6b2febace5?

It remains the perfect answer based on the following Scripture:

"See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse - the
blessing if you obey the commands of the LORD your GOD that I am
giving you today; the curse if you disobey the commands of the LORD
your GOD and turn from the way that I command you today by following
other gods, which you have not known." (Deuteronomy 11:26-28)

Amen.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW; for you will be satisfied." (Luke
6:21A)

Amen.

This cardiologist is satisfied in knowing from being wonderfully
hungry right now and from what is written at Deuteronomy 11:26-28
together with Luke 6:21A that his being blessed by GOD right
now(Lk6:21A) means that he has been obedient to the LORD's commands
(i.e. not sinning) because otherwise there would have been only a
curse(Dt11:28) and no blessing(Dt11:27) from Him.

Again, would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying
before you possibly suffer a psychotic break from reality (i.e. lose
your mind):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

Yes, you know you have been lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

Yes, you, Jimmy, are prodigal http://WDJW.net/LostSheep

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is
right(Je9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to guard your
deceitful heart(Je17:9) which is causing you to physically perish as
you continue to sin by lying.

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
[...]

and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Ken

Jul 24, 2010, 12:27:05 PM7/24/10
More pointless psychotic rantings from an Insane QuAcK

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Ken

Jul 24, 2010, 12:45:35 PM7/24/10
On Jul 24, 9:27 am, Ken <flakey...@aol.com> wrote:
> More pointless psychotic rantings from an Insane QuAcK

Does religion cause insanity or does religious fervor cause insanity?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD