Chungs original FAQ My comments added up front.

Peter B

Aug 29, 2010, 2:48:30 PM8/29/10
Remember all Chungs denials about his "plan" not being a diet? Well here is
his plan/diet in plain sight.

He says it was given to him by a spirit, but one has to ask which spirit?
Gods spirit would not contradict God which is what Andrew Chung does all the
time.

> >> (You may have to rush around trying to update all the copies that are
> >> out there on the internet, like you rushed to incorporate my
> >> "revelation" that 2PD really means Two Pound Diet--another faux pas
> >> you won't be able to delete from the record.)

> According to your own writings the 2PD is a diet because you define it
> as such in several versions of your FAQ using that precise term..

14. What is the Two Pound Diet (2PD) Approach?
See: http://tinyurl.com/2p7ud

I am posting this original of his in part so you can see his "diet" call and
to give you a reference to search for others. Andy has been busy trying to
get copies erased from web sites, and everywhere this is a copy. His later
FAQ's do not include the word diet. In order to obfuscate his authorship of
this doc he incorporated for a short while the info I will be releasing
again about his termination from OCALA Florida for cause. He has already
attempted to delete copies of these plus a copy of Dr. Hilder's letter of
admonishment to him. Too bad, Dr. Andrew B. Chung the info is in places you
cannot delete about the best you can do is hide.

Begin his original faq, well actually it was ver 3 but I found 3.1, watch
him deny, deny, deny
02-10.-2004
A. B. Chung Faq

Dr. Chung FAQ, Issue 3

---------------------------------
| The Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD FAQ |
| Version 3.1, February, 2004 |
---------------------------------

Introduction
------------
New people arriving in sci.med.cardiology (s.m.c.) are often puzzled and
troubled by the vitriol
directed at Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD (Dr. Chung) and want to better
understand the reasons for
the hatred that some folks have for Dr. Chung. This FAQ (Frequently Asked
Questions) does provide
some truthful answers (there is a fake FAQ put out by detractors that is
useful only for comparison
purposes). All answers given herein can be independently verified either via
Google or by visiting
http://www.heartmdphd.com/.

The FAQ is arranged in typical FAQ form, i.e. a series of questions followed
by simple answers. For
those who don't wish to read the whole FAQ, the following summary is
provided.

Summary
-------
Dr. Chung is a well-respected licensed cardiologist, who is board-certified
in internal medicine and
cardiology (cardiovascular medicine). In this capacity, he responds
truthfully to medical
questions on s.m.c. He does this out of sincere altruism when he has spare
time outside his
private cardiology practice, where he sees patients as a cardiologist. If
that was all he were,
there would probably be no controversy.

The controversy arises from Dr. Chung being a genuine Christian, in
particular:

o He continues to publically profess that Christ is his Lord and Savior.

o He freely helps people to lose weight in an altruistic Christian fashion
(http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp).

o When attacked on the above issues, he turns the other cheek in a Christian
manner.

o When challenged about his faith in Christ, he witnesses steadfastly
without hatred.

o When insulted for his faith in Christ, he openly calls it a blessing.

o He remains truthful, as a servant of Christ, despite being libeled and
defamed
(http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp)..

o Other Christians have affirmed Dr. Chung's strong faith in Christ.

The above lists only the highlights of Dr. Chung's Christian behavior on
D.r.a.. If anything, it understates it. Everything can be verified in the
Google archives. He
witnesses to all at http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp.

People arrive in this group looking for help. Dr. Chung has graciously
provided this over several
years. Dr. Chung consistently demonstrates the breadth of his knowledge and
experience. This is
archived many times over in Google.

List of Questions Answered
--------------------------
1. Who is Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD?
2. What is the Charter of s.m.c.?
3. Aren't Christian discussions covered by the Charter?
4. So Dr. Chung is Christian... What's the problem with that?
5. But it's just a little "tag line" in his signature.
6. But I'm a Christian Too!
7. Well, why not just ignore his Christian nature?
8. But isn't it wonderful that Dr. Chung offers this free medical
information out of the goodness
of his heart?
9. How does a practicing physician find so much time to spend on Usenet?

10. Won't challenging Dr. Chung drive people away?
11. Doesn't the "fault" for all those posts lay with those who challenge
Ds. Chung?
12. Why do I see so many "ad hominem" attacks?
13. I'm sick of seeing all this!
14. What is the Two Pound Diet?
15. Is discussion of the Two Pound Diet "on topic"?
16. Who is Mu?
17. What is Mu's role?
18. Who is Steve? 19 What is Steve's role? 20 Who is Bob? 21 What is Bob's
role?

19. Who is Dr. Andrew B Chung, MD/PhD?
--------------------------------------
Dt. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD is a licensed doubly board-certified
cardiologist practicing
cardiovascular medicine in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. His signature contains a
link to
http://www.heartmdphd.com which is consistent with his posts and
qualifications.

2. What is the Charter of s.m.c.?
----------------------------------
The purpose of this newsgroup is to establish electronic media for
communication between health care
providers, scientists and other individuals with interest in the
cardiovascular field. Such
communications will provide quick and efficacious means to exchange
information and knowledge, and
offer problems to solutions.

The sci.med.cardiology newsgroup will welcome participants who are health
care providers, trainees,
researchers, students or recipients with interest in the field of
cardiovascular problems."

(ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announc...med.cardiology)

3. Aren't Christian discussions covered by the charter?
Possibly (http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp).

4. So Dr. Chung is Christian... What's the problem with that?
Some people are fiercely anti-christian.

5. But it's just a little "tag line" in his signature, isn't it?
Yes it is. But it offends those who are anti-christian.

6. But I'm a Christian too! Should I worry?
----------------------------
No. You have Christ's promise of eternal life and the boundless riches of
God's kingdom.

7. Well, why not just ignore his Christian nature?
Anti-christians are unable to do that.

8. But isn't it wonderful that Dr. Chung offers this free medical
information out of the goodness
of his heart?
God is wonderful.

9. How does a practicing physician find so much time to spend on Usenet?

God makes time for those whom He blesses.

10. Won't challenging Dr. Chung drive people away?
Don't concern yourself about the free will of others.

11. Doesn't the "fault" for all those posts lay with those who challenge
Du. Chung?
God uses anti-christians for His purposes. These posts are according to His
will.

12. Why do I see so many "ad hominem" attacks?
This is how anti-christian folks are identified so they can be culled from
His flock.

13. I'm sick of seeing all this!
--------------------------------
Not really a question unless you ask yourself "why?"

14. What is the Two Pound Diet (TPD) approach?
-------------------------------
See: http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

15. Is discussion of the Two Pound Diet "on topic"?
Yes. It cures metabolic syndrome (MetS) which predicts cardiovascular
morbidity and mortality.

16. Who is Mu?
--------------
A Christian.

17. What is Mu's role?
----------------------
To serve God's will and purpose.

18. Who is Steve?
----------------------
An anti-christian. He authors the untrue version of this FAQ.

19. What is Steve's role?

To serve God's will and purpose.

20. Who is Bob?
-----------------------
A food worshipper. He is obsessively drawn to the 2PD approach
(http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp)

21. What is Bob's purpose?

To serve God's will and purpose.

Comments and/or corrections to this FAQ will be taken under advisement.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2010, 2:55:38 PM8/29/10
The http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach is clearly http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
:-)

faux-christian Peter B. wrote:
>> MU wrote:

>>> Howdy, Andrew, Pastorio's only degree was in the level of assclown he
>>> obtained.
>>>
>>> Full fledged imo i.e. FF.A.
>>>
>>> MU
>>
>> Meet Bob Pastorio's palindrome, Peter B.
>>
>> BP (Bob Pastorio) --> PB (Peter B.)
>>
>> A mirror image:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af1f2d9f004b20ed?
>>
>> Just as BP could not comprehend the fact that the ephah did not exist
>> at the time of Moses and the writing of Exodus for us to remove
>> the parentheses (for parenthetical) from around what is found at
>> Exodus 16:36 neither can PB.
>
>Don't know any BP and they aren't me.
>
>Here are the books in order that they were written.
>1: Genesis
>2: Exodus
>3: Leviticus
>4: Numbers
>5: Deuteronomy
>
>So if Deuteronomy was written later what difference would your statement
>make. NONE

It is because Deuteronomy was written after Exodus that the words
which the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) has guided this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to write has much weight :-)

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/49a31d5cd1d9c361?

>> 36 (An omer is one tenth of an ephah.)
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus%2016:36&version=NIV
>>
>> "An omer of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit referring to
>> Exodus 16:36
>
> You just blasphemed The Holy Spirit.

Not for the discerning who realize from the above that indeed this
gentile Christian disciple really is in the Holy Spirit:

http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit

faux-christian Peter B. wrote:

> > The Great Physician (GOD) is always right and He prescribes the
> > http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach (Exodus 16:16) which is amount control.
> >

> 16"This is what the LORD has commanded, 'Gather of it every man as much as
> he should eat; you shall take an omer apiece according to the number of
> persons each of you has in his tent.'"

Amen.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/229a001f65628263?

> Omer = 3.3 liters.

Incorrect. What is described in Scripture is that an omer of manna was
sealed in a jar and placed in the Ark of the Covenant by Aaron for
future generations to possibly learn about it. As we all know, the Ark
of the Covenant has since been lost to us.

> Exodus 16:16 (English Standard Version)
>
> 16 This is what the LORD has commanded: 'Gather of it, each one of you, as
> much as he can eat. You shall each take an omer,[a] according to the number
> of the persons that each of you has in his tent.'"

Amen.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a48070f6b6239e0e?

> Footnotes:
> a. Exodus 16:16 An omer was about 2 quarts or 2 liters

The footnote is incorrect simply because it is written that manna is
ready-to-eat-food that has the consistency of "wafers made from
honey" (Exodus 16:31) which would be unlike either a grain or a fluid
so that it stands to reason that an omer of manna is not a volume unit
of manna but rather a weight unit of manna.

> Exodus 16:31 (New American Standard Bible)
>
> 31 The house of Israel named it manna, and it was like coriander seed,
> white, and its taste was like wafers with honey.
>
> There is the verse for you. Manna is the food. Omer is the weight.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f169b569b1a5b9fa?

Yes, an omer of manna is a weight measure of manna unlike either quart
or liter, which are volume measures.

Thankfully, GOD has allowed us to empirically determine that an omer
of food that is ready to eat (i.e. manna) weighs 32 ounces as evident
by this physician's own life ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) of eating 32
oz of daily food since 1997 (13 years to date) along with everyone
else who have been doing the same.

An omer of food is simply the right amount of food for every person
according to what is written at Exodus 16:16.

Holding to an omer of food per day is right amount control:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d740c3a4191d3e1b?

Yes, the right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much

Peter B. wrote:
> > Freckles wrote:
>
> >> Eat more whole grains for a better diet.
> >>
> >> http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/reap-the-benefits-of-whole-grains
> >
> > Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.
>
> That is a particularly ignorant/dumb statement.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/443f61cdd0473b11?

Not for the discerning who are familiar with Proverbs 25:16 which
teaches us that eating the right amount of food is more important for
health and wellbeing than what we are eating.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Here is another's opinion about you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ad3ab8bf96435b6?

Bottom line concerning you, Peter:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/abf1b9d597143cff?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Peter B

Aug 29, 2010, 3:12:20 PM8/29/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> The http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach is clearly http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
> :-)

GOTCHA!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2010, 3:21:37 PM8/29/10
Again, the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach is clearly http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
as evident by the fact that it can be dovetailed with any diet. Thus,
it remains an Approach to all diets including the regular diet. Truth
is simple :-)

Peter B

Aug 29, 2010, 9:22:26 PM8/29/10
28. Why did Dr. Chung leave Ocala, Florida?
-------------------------------------
Dr. Chung's contract at the Central Florida Heart Center was
terminated *for cause* after less than four months of
employment.

29. What does "for cause" mean?
-------------------------------------
When a physician is hired to work as an employee for another
physician, a group of physicians, a clinic, or another
corporate entity, that contract may be terminated by the
employer at any time either "for cause" or "not for cause."
Under a typical contract, the employer may terminate the
employment "for cause" only if the physician has been found
guilty of a felony, if the physician has been grossly
negligent, if the physician has repeatedly used poor medical
judgement thereby endangering patients and has been
unwilling to accept constructive criticism in this regard,
or if the physician has been unethical in his dealings with
patients, colleagues, or other employees.

30. If a physician's contract is terminated "for cause,"
does the physician have any recourse?
-------------------------------------
The physician can submit his or her case for
arbitration or trial.

31. What did Dr. Chung do when his contract was terminated
for cause?
-------------------------------------
He submitted his case for arbitration.

32. What was the result of the arbitration?
-------------------------------------
After carefully assessing both sides of the story, the
arbitrator found that the termination for cause was
justified.

33. What was the specific offense that led to Dr. Chung's
contract being terminated for cause?
-------------------------------------
That is up to Dr. Chung to disclose or not disclose as he
may desire.

34. What does any of this have to do with the
sci.med.cardiology newsgroup?
-------------------------------------
Ds. Chung addresses numerous issues - medical and non-
medical - on the sci.med.cardiology newsgroup. The
information outlined in this "addendum" to Dr. Chung's
FAQ is for background purposes to lend some additional
perspective. Each reader must make his or her own
decision with respect to the quality and reliability of
the information Dr. Chung provides on this newsgroup,
via e-mail, via the web, via telephone, or in person.
Hopefully the information provided in this FAQ addendum
will add some balance. In my opinion nobody should ever
take medical information provided on Internet sites at
face value. All such information should be thoroughly
discussed with each respective reader's own physician.

Stephen M. Nagler, M.D.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2010, 9:33:14 PM8/29/10
faux-christian Peter B. wrote:

>28. Why did Dr. Chung leave Ocala, Florida?
>-------------------------------------
>Dr. Chung's contract at the Central Florida Heart Center was
>terminated *for cause* after less than four months of
>employment.
>
>29. What does "for cause" mean?

Source of question:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e533a4bde5a98397?

"You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it." -- retired
physician, Dr. Hildner, who was replaced by Dr. Chung

Source of quote:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?

Proof of Dr. Hildner's retired status:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them
with lies:

Primum non nocere

faux-christian Peter B wrote::
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part in the past:
>
> > Actually, Dr. Hildner was replaced by me as he was retired back in 2001
> > after having to settle for several sizeable malpractice awards.
>
> Did Chung really lie?

No. It remains this physician's choice to continue to write truthfully
then and now.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/49a31d5cd1d9c361?

http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit

Amen.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/229a001f65628263?

> Omer = 3.3 liters.

Amen.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a48070f6b6239e0e?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f169b569b1a5b9fa?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d740c3a4191d3e1b?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/443f61cdd0473b11?

2 Peter 2:22

http://WDJW.net/CV

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ad3ab8bf96435b6?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/abf1b9d597143cff?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Andrew <><

Peter B

Aug 29, 2010, 10:03:46 PM8/29/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

> faux-christian Peter B. wrote:
>
>>28. Why did Dr. Chung leave Ocala, Florida?
>>-------------------------------------
>>Dr. Chung's contract at the Central Florida Heart Center was
>>terminated *for cause* after less than four months of
>>employment.
>>
>>29. What does "for cause" mean?
>
> Source of question:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e533a4bde5a98397?
>
> "You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it." -- retired
> physician, Dr. Hildner, who was replaced by Dr. Chung

For just cause you were eliminated. Read the fine print.

28. Why did Dr. Chung leave Ocala, Florida?
-------------------------------------
Dr. Chung's contract at the Central Florida Heart Center was
terminated *for cause* after less than four months of
employment.

29. What does "for cause" mean?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2010, 10:27:37 PM8/29/10
faux-christian Peter B. wrote:
> > faux-christian Peter B. wrote:
> >
> >>28. Why did Dr. Chung leave Ocala, Florida?
> >>-------------------------------------
> >>Dr. Chung's contract at the Central Florida Heart Center was
> >>terminated *for cause* after less than four months of
> >>employment.
> >>
> >>29. What does "for cause" mean?
> >
> > Source of question:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e533a4bde5a98397?
> >
> > "You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it." -- retired
> > physician, Dr. Hildner, who was replaced by Dr. Chung
>
> For just cause you were eliminated.

If it were just cause, Dr. Hildner would not have written "you lost

your job because you talked yourself out of it."

Truth is simple :-)

Ken

Aug 30, 2010, 11:53:17 AM8/30/10
-

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2010, 10:46:54 PM8/30/10
Ken wrote:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"
> Albert Einstein ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are becoming insane.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a

new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born

again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Peter B

Aug 31, 2010, 12:19:59 AM8/31/10

> Ken wrote:
>>
>> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
>> different results"
>> Albert Einstein ...
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?
>
> ... and ...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?
>
> Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
> reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
> delusions.

Check the post about your ex-wife and show us your sanity. lol

Tiger Lily

Aug 31, 2010, 3:04:58 AM8/31/10
2 comments:

Chung was 'released' from Ocalla after 88 days, that is less than 3 months

then, Chung reported Dr Nagler to the Medical Board, making outrageous
claims, and then Dr Nagler received threats against his family and
himself that make Dr Nagler decide to no longer post on newsgroups, much
less respond to a certain EVIL person who claims to be Christian (ya, right)

i wonder if i'm still in the "RIP" page that Chung created
my offence? someone posted Chungs locations, etc, and i informed people
that Andrew D Chung at the same city was NOT the Andrew BBBBBBBBB Chung
posting on the forums

check Andie's license to the 'charity' that he has also created

oh, does his $1 million dare still stand?

Jeff

Aug 31, 2010, 4:38:39 AM8/31/10
On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 01:04:58 -0600, Tiger Lily wrote:

> comments:
>
> I was 'released' from a mental institution after 88 days, that is less
> than 3 months and I am still fucked in my head.

Sad. Truly. Be well.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2010, 7:02:47 AM8/31/10
Jeff wrote:
> Tiger Lily wrote:
>
> > comments:
> >
> > I was 'released' from a mental institution after 88 days, that is less
> > than 3 months and I am still fucked in my head.
>
> Sad. Truly. Be well.

May GOD soften her heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) so that she would
come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth --> http://T3WiJ.com
[...]

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2010, 7:09:27 AM8/31/10
faux-christian Peter B. suffering from Chump syndrome wrote:
>> Ken wrote:
>>>
>>> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
>>> different results"
>>> Albert Einstein ...
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?
>>
>> ... and ...
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?
>>
>> Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
>> reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
>> delusions.
>>

>Check the post about your ex-wife and show us your sanity. lol

The written laughter of the perishing really is silent despair
especially in this setting of their learning that they are kept from
really knowing the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth -->
http://T3WiJ.com

faux-christian Peter B. suffering from Chump syndrome wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>
> > What is described at Revelation 19:10 is how it would be wrong to fall
> > at the feet of an angel to worship an angel, instead of worshiping the
> > LORD Himself, Who is Jesus.
>
> Revelation 19:10 (English Standard Version)
> 10 Then I fell down at his feet to worship him, but he said to me, "You must
> not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers who hold to
> the testimony of Jesus. Worship God." For the testimony of Jesus is the
> spirit of prophecy.

Amen.

Yes, we "must not" fall down at the feet of an angel to worship an
angel instead of worshiping GOD Himself.

"My LORD and my GOD!" -- disciple Thomas (John 20:28) without rebuke
from Jesus

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d6054b28f5096166?

> > GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit) with
> > the love of GOD residing in His heart, Who is our risen LORD Jesus
> > 'Christ' of Nazareth (Romans 8:39). It is the mind of GOD Who knows
> > (Matthew 24:36) the appointed time when His heart will return in the
> > flesh for His disciples to physically recognize (Luke 24:32) Him in
> > order to meet up with Him in the air at the appointed place (Luke
> > 17:37):
>
> Just doing a spot check here. Chung makes a statement and posts a reference
> to back up his theories.

Exegesis of Scripture is not theoretical.

> So I took the liberty of looking up the verses and
> pasting them in here. You see if it makes any sense to you, heathen or
> believer.

This should make sense to those who have been made discerning by the
Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) indwelling within them.

> Romans 8:39 (English Standard Version)
> 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to
> separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Amen.

Yes, the love of GOD resides in the Heart of GOD, Who is Christ Jesus
our LORD.

"My LORD and my GOD!" -- disciple Thomas (John 20:28) without rebuke
from Jesus

> Matthew 24:36 (English Standard Version)
>
> No One Knows That Day and Hour
> 36 "But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of
> heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

Amen.

Yes, only GOD the Father, Who is the Mind of GOD, knows "that day and
hour" when His Son, Who is the Heart of GOD will return for those of
us who are His disciples, either Jew or gentile:

http://JiL4ever.net

> Luke 24:32 (English Standard Version)
> 32 They said to each other, "Did not our hearts burn within us while he
> talked to us on the road, while he opened to us the Scriptures?"

Amen.

Yes, it is when our "hearts burn within us", which is our being
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry , that we physically recognize that
our risen LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is really walking and talking
with us though our eyes don't see Him and our ears don't hear him :-)

"My LORD and my GOD!" -- disciple Thomas (John 20:28) without rebuke
from Jesus

> Luke 17:37 (English Standard Version)
> 37 And they said to him, "Where, Lord?" He said to them, "Where the corpse
> is, there the vultures will gather."

Amen.

Yes, Jesus tells us exactly where we need to be to meet-up with Him
when we are taken by Him from this world :-)

> Jesus has already returned and showed his disciples who he is. Luke 24: 32

Incorrect. Followers Cleopas and Simon were kept from recognizing
Jesus (Luke 24:16).

Moreover, these followers were **not** disciples as evident by their
failure to recognize Jesus.

You, Peter B., do not have the counsel of the Holy Spirit.

This is because you have not been born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as evident
by your not being able to publicly (Philippians 2:10-11) say "Jesus is
LORD" (1 Corinthians 12:3) with your mouth (Romans 10:9).

faux-christian Peter B suffering from Chump syndrome wrote:

> > Jason wrote:

> >> I did not know that
> >
> > Lurkers don't really chase anyone away from Usenet participation.
> >
> > Instead, it is the bad behavior of the perishing like Peter B., Ken,
> > GSI et al that chases people away.
>
> I am in good health.

Folks in good health do not exhibit bad behavior (Chump syndrome).

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/49995e9f071cd581?

faux-christian Peter B. wrote:
> > faux-christian Peter B. wrote:

Source of quote:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dda6f140e862c223?

Proof of Dr. Hildner's retired status:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

> >> For just cause you were eliminated.

> > If it were just cause, Dr. Hildner would not have written "you lost
> > your job because you talked yourself out of it."
>

> Wrong

It remains an experience shared by all that when there is just cause
for action that such just cause is invariably publicized from the
outset. For example, the unprovoked Iraqi invasion of Kuwait was
publicized from the outset as just cause for U.S. Operation Desert
Storm against Iraq:

http://www.free-essays.us/dbase/c6/dkt127.shtml

Truth is simple :-)

Primum non nocere

Source:

> [...]

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ of

Peter B

Aug 31, 2010, 10:50:34 AM8/31/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

So the wife ran off to be successful AND found a successful
boyfriend/hubby/shack up honey, eh?

How many years did you say she was on vacation?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2010, 11:30:26 AM8/31/10
... and encouraging other born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also
pray for Peter simply because we truly "agape" love him as our LORD
commands with all glory to GOD the Father :-)

> [...]

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Peter B

Aug 31, 2010, 2:58:40 PM8/31/10

"Tiger Lily" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> 2 comments:
>
> Chung was 'released' from Ocalla after 88 days, that is less than 3 months
>
> then, Chung reported Dr Nagler to the Medical Board, making outrageous
> claims, and then Dr Nagler received threats against his family and himself
> that make Dr Nagler decide to no longer post on newsgroups, much less
> respond to a certain EVIL person who claims to be Christian (ya, right)
>
> i wonder if i'm still in the "RIP" page that Chung created
> my offence? someone posted Chungs locations, etc, and i informed people
> that Andrew D Chung at the same city was NOT the Andrew BBBBBBBBB Chung
> posting on the forums
>
> check Andie's license to the 'charity' that he has also created
>
> oh, does his $1 million dare still stand?

Thank you for the info, I will be looking it up. Feel free to add any
insight and pertinent info.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2010, 3:17:04 PM8/31/10
> [...]

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Peter B

Aug 31, 2010, 3:43:14 PM8/31/10

"Peter B" <.@.> wrote in message news:4c7d50e9$1...@news.x-privat.org...

Duplicated for TL's sake

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2010, 4:12:26 PM8/31/10
> [...]

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Tiger Lily

Sep 7, 2010, 10:33:28 AM9/7/10

and thank you for repeating what i DID say

i avoid the ABC arena for the most part, but when i know 'the truth is
being obsfucated' then i will add the necessary corrected information

sigh, what do you do?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2010, 4:54:17 AM9/8/10
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
faux-christian Peter B. simply because we truly "agape" love him as
our LORD commands with all glory to GOD the Father.

faux-christian Peter B suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote (edited to
make truthful):
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> >
> > Those who have read what is written at http://CelestinMiracle.com
> > **know** for a fact that Peter B.'s soul is perishing starting with
> > the fact that he lied about this physician being married to someone
> > other than E-Lee, who is the mother of his daughter Celestin:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/412e938f84f33959?
>
> True, you have rejected that which is false, have continued to write truthfully, and I
> have not read what is written at http://CelestinMiracle.com else I would have known
> that you are married to a woman named E-Lee and not Dorothy, who is your sister.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5cc1cf4316e06a0d?

May the above editing be instructive in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

And now even faux-christian Peter B. is realizing what we, who have
been made discerning by the Holy Spirit, have known about his
condition all along:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ab7b50ae92c869e?

Laus Deo :-)

Yes, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ) still has on the full
armor of GOD as evident by his being http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

faux-christian Peter B. suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote asking why
Georgia expunged HeartDoc Andrew's criminal records:

> I wonder why? What was there? (State of Georgia)

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d6a27a0d2f6d281b?

Those who really want to know will purchase and read the amazing book
titled "Be Hungry:"

http://www.amazon.com/Be-Hungry-Andrew-Chung/dp/0595456413/

faux-christian Peter B suffering from Chump Syndrome wrote:
> > Jason wrote:

> >> I did not know that
> >
> > Lurkers don't really chase anyone away from Usenet participation.
> >
> > Instead, it is the bad behavior of the perishing like Peter B., Ken,
> > GSI et al that chases people away.
>
> I am in good health.

Folks in good health do not exhibit bad behavior (Chump Syndrome).

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/49995e9f071cd581?

Behaving like an idiot is bad behavior:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/803e83b8610d8b4b?