The official Andrew B. Chung

1 view

Happy Oyster

Aug 15, 2009, 12:18:56 PM8/15/09
Day for day "Andrew B. Chung" spits masses of haressing posts into the net.

Who is Andrew B. Chung?

A) in short

B) typical rhetoric warfare by Andrew B. Chung
Examples

C) Details
a) Leeerooy Jenkins about Andrew B. Chung
b) Andrew B. Chung in public praises mass murder

A) in short
===========

Andrew B. Chung makes false medical claims.

Andrew B. Chung is seeding hatred and he aggressively attacks other posters.

Andrew B. Chung slimyly describes himself as
<quote>
Being truly nice (WDJW) and praying for xyz's perishing soul .
</quote>

Actually Andrew B. Chung praises for mass murder.
<quote>
From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: Daily Spirit-guided WDJW health tip for 08/10/09
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 04:21:53 -0700 (PDT)

Retiring people from existence in this world and taking them up to
heaven is not murder :-)
</quote>

B) typical rhetoric warfare by Andrew B. Chung

1.
On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:08:15 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

with the subject line

"Being joyfully nice (WDJW) and praying for H.O.'s perishing soul"

Already this subject line is a way of massive stalking. This is typical for
religiots, who CLAIM to be soooo polite but in reality are filled with hatred up
to hairs.

2.
On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 02:50:17 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart

That is a way of rhetorical warfare of the meanest sort: to grab a "god" and to
claim to have it at one's side, and then - as a higher person BECAUSE OF having
that god at one's side - give orders and reign over other people.

3.
On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 04:02:34 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

Hundreds of millions of people died a cruel death - all caused by a "loving"
god?

AND SO WHAT!?: People are intimidated to get on their knees because of fear of
that god.

This way people are mentally abused.

4.
On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 04:21:30 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Then please allow me to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail at
>the telephone number listed at the above JiL4ever.net web site.

In this strange way this guy sets himself over other people.
He abuses a god to make himself superior of other people.

C) Details:
===========

a) Leeerooy Jenkins about Andrew B. Chung

b) Andrew B. Chung in public praises mass murder

a) Leeerooy Jenkins about Andrew B. Chung

"Leeerooy Jenkins" <j...@j.com> gave a description of Andrew B. Chung in
<quote>
Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format lo...@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover onto
food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.
</quote>

From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: Being truly nice (WDJW) and praying for Ken's perishing soul ...
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 15:38:22 -0700 (PDT)

Happy Oyster wrote:
> > Happy Oyster wrote:

> >Amen.
> >
> >> If it is done for god, it is declared as "not murder".
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > "But if the accused ever goes outside the limits of the city of refuge
> > to which he has fled and the avenger of blood finds him outside the
> > city, the avenger of blood may kill the accused without being guilty
> > of murder." (Numbers 35:26-27)

Amen.

The ultimate City of Refuge will be the new Jerusalem.

> Another apology for mass murder.

Incorrect.

It is absolute justification for capital punishment, which is not
murder.

Those who deny Jesus being the only begotten Son of GOD and deny that
GOD raised from the dead are culpable as accessories to the murder of
GOD's Son on the cross at Mt. Calvary.

GOD the Father, as the Avenger of of His Son's blood, may kill all of
the accused without Himself being guilty of murder.
[...]
</quote>

So this is the "excuse" for ANY mass murder. The murderers only have to claim
that they kill in god's order.

At the very same time these hatred seeding monsters describe themselves as

<quote>
Being truly nice (WDJW) and praying for xyz's perishing soul .
</quote>

And that

<quote>
There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:
</quote>

That is total insanity on two legs.

--
**** WARNING **** The web-hoster Globat.com steals money from your
credit card account. If you are a customer of Globat.com, never give

Marcus Aurelius

Aug 15, 2009, 7:54:32 PM8/15/09
Dr. Chung is, always, very polite and courteous. Please refrain from
any personal attacks on him.

Happy Oyster

Aug 15, 2009, 9:09:06 PM8/15/09

Tell this bullshit someone else.

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 15, 2009, 8:21:33 PM8/15/09
Marcus Aurelius wrote:
> Dr. Chung is, always, very polite and courteous.

Yes he is, until he starts reviling others.

> Please refrain from any personal attacks on him.

Watch Chung, he's the instigator of most of what goes on. It's not a
pretty witness of his faith, or profession. Could Winston Churchill have
been thinking of sightwalker when he said, "A fanatic is one who can't
change his mind and won't change the subject." 8-)
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 15, 2009, 8:25:22 PM8/15/09
A Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like you, Jimmy:

2 Peter 2:22

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d9df64bcd4317a85?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Jimmy, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 15, 2009, 8:56:38 PM8/15/09
ABnormal with a phd wrote:
> A Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like you, Jimmy:

See Marcus Aurelius!

Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 16, 2009, 12:08:27 AM8/16/09
A Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like you, Jimmy:

2 Peter 2:22

Stormin Mormon

Aug 16, 2009, 7:46:32 AM8/16/09
I wonder if Winston Churchill would mind calling that phone
number and saying "Jesus is Lord" into the answering
machine?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jimmy Alpha" <jimmy...@operamail.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 16, 2009, 11:53:43 AM8/16/09
Christopher wrote:

> I wonder if Winston Churchill would mind calling that phone
> number and saying "Jesus is Lord" into the answering
> machine?

"There is nothing to fear except fear itself." -- Winston Churchill

Why are you afraid of leaving voicemail on an "answering machine,"
Christopher?

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 16, 2009, 1:22:18 PM8/16/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Christopher wrote:
>> I wonder if Winston Churchill would mind calling that phone
>> number and saying "Jesus is Lord" into the answering
>> machine?
>
> "There is nothing to fear except fear itself." -- Winston Churchill
>
> Why are you afraid of leaving voicemail on an "answering machine,"
> Christopher?

Who is afraid?

What's the point of feeding your idiocies sightwalker or fanaticals when
you have been told it can be done, yet you don't believe the truth?
Jimmy Alpha

Happy Oyster

Aug 16, 2009, 5:48:08 PM8/16/09
On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 08:53:43 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Christopher wrote:
>>
>> I wonder if Winston Churchill would mind calling that phone
>> number and saying "Jesus is Lord" into the answering
>> machine?
>
>"There is nothing to fear except fear itself." -- Winston Churchill
>
>Why are you afraid of leaving voicemail on an "answering machine,"
>Christopher?

Why should anyone with a sane mind talk on that answering machien of ANdre
Chung?

We here see one more of his tries to suppress other people.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 16, 2009, 6:37:58 PM8/16/09
Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> > Christopher wrote:
> >
> >> I wonder if Winston Churchill would mind calling that phone
> >> number and saying "Jesus is Lord" into the answering
> >> machine?
> >
> > "There is nothing to fear except fear itself." -- Winston Churchill
> >
> > Why are you afraid of leaving voicemail on an "answering machine,"
> > Christopher?
>
> Who is afraid?

You are.

A Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like you, Jimmy:

2 Peter 2:22

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d9df64bcd4317a85?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Jimmy, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Ken

Aug 16, 2009, 6:49:07 PM8/16/09
On Aug 15, 4:54 pm, Marcus Aurelius <alexander...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dr. Chung is, always, very polite and courteous. Please refrain from
> any personal attacks on him.

Chung's a spamming Fuckwit, and if you support his spamming Xtian
Bullcrap then you're an Asshole

Ken

Aug 16, 2009, 6:50:35 PM8/16/09
Andrew B. Chung
Board-certified Spamming Fuckwit

Happy Oyster

Aug 16, 2009, 8:56:23 PM8/16/09
On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 15:37:58 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> > "There is nothing to fear except fear itself." -- Winston Churchill
>> >
>> > Why are you afraid of leaving voicemail on an "answering machine,"
>> > Christopher?
>>
>> Who is afraid?
>
>You are.

That is bullshit. Again, we see Andrew Chung harressing others.

On Sat, 30 May 2009 16:46:34 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>
wrote:

>Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

Now guess who made those viruses. God did. So god killed all those people.

God is a killer.

But there is http://jesusneverexisted.com/

On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 03:59:55 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>
wrote:

>Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

And dying is fun.

On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 14:30:54 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>We are not hungry when we are dying.

Sounds even more pervert than the calculations of a tax inspector.

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:27:44 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Atheists like you, Ken, are mentally ill:

What an interesting news. I wonder how man could live before god was
invented.

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 04:36:06 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>>

>>> Atheists like you, Ken, are mentally ill:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4bf30b0ab4636759?
>
>>Wow, what an interesting news. I wonder how man could live before god was
>>invented.
>
>Man did not live before GOD invented man.

So, evolution did not happen?

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 13:59:28 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Blash, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Why should he lie?

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 06:24:09 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Thus, it remains wise to eat only the amount we need (32 oz per day)

32 oz of wheat is different to 32 oz of carrots is different to 32oz of steak is
different to 32 oz of rice is different to 32 oz of icecream is different to 32
oz of hay.

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 10:05:08 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>>

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/84cce0409240cb13?
>>
>> 32 oz of wheat is different to 32 oz of carrots is different to 32oz of steak is
>> different to 32 oz of rice is different to 32 oz of icecream is different to 32
>> oz of hay.
>
>Just as a Ford is different from a Chevy is different from a Chrysler
>is different from a Lexus is different from a Nissan and yet the right
>speed is the same for all motor vehicles and is as posted on the side
>of the road.
>
>Similarly, the right amount of food is 32 ounces no matter what
>variety of things we are eating.

Andrew B. Chung clearly exposes his total cluelessness.

The items I named (carrots, steak, rice, ice cream, hay) have totally different
amounts of ingredients. So each food must be scaled to the amounts of these
ingredients which the body needs. THIS WAY the weight or valume can be
calculated.

Just to cling to the weight of the food alone - and to totally neglect its
ingredients - is goddamned stupid.

<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Then please allow me to hear you say "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail at
>the telephone number listed at the above JiL4ever.net web site.

Isn't it a strange way this guy sets himself over other people? He abuses a god

to make himself superior of other people.

That is THE kind of shit the religions do day for day, since thousands of years.

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 12:48:50 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>It is GOD Who has set Jesus over everyone and everything.

And the moon is made of cheese...

On Wed, 01 Jul 2009 00:20:25 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>http://WDJW.net
>
>(you may wish to block caller ID with *67 if you wish not to be ID'd)
>
>Alternatively, you may post video with audio.

"you may"... Who is this "Andrew B. Chung", that he posesses the power to be
superior of others? Is he god 2.0?

On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 02:54:50 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>What we are teaching to prepare folks for the probable eventuality of
>a deadlier Pan-Flu:

Make the piges and the birds pray? Or just looking for prey...?

Just a minor difference, though...

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 07:12:28 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

That is the big trap on how religion is used to abuse children...

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 04:12:16 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>It is when we are obedient to the Highest Authority that we become
>healthier (hungrier) than ever.

The idea of such an authority is insane.

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 09:04:48 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>>

>> >It is when we are obedient to the Highest Authority that we become
>> >healthier (hungrier) than ever.
>>
>> The idea of such an authority is insane.
>
>Incorrect.
>
>It is the insane that do not believe in the Highest Authority:

That is bullshit.

Better read the bible!

Gott zwingt hungernde M�tter, ihre Kinder zu kochen
(Die Klagelieder Jeremias, Kap. 4)

"Als h�tt' er nicht genug verbrochen,
l��t Jahrew M�tter Kinder kochen.
Es staunt nur noch der "'Atheist",
was Christen alles heilig ist."

http://www.reimbibel.de

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:07:18 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>There is joy in being used

Praising mental abuse is a crime.

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:09:44 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you a new heart and a new spirit

God is a maniacal murderer.

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:11:37 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>used by GOD

Used to murder.

Read the bible!

"Und wieder ist Gott inhuman,
l�sst metzeln in und um Basan.
Sie schlagen Og und dessen Leute,
und machen sich das Land zur Beute."

http://www.reimbibel.de

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:58:49 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>There is joy in being used by GOD to

to murder innocent people...

Read the bible!

"Und wieder ist Gott inhuman,
l�sst metzeln in und um Basan.
Sie schlagen Og und dessen Leute,
und machen sich das Land zur Beute."

http://www.reimbibel.de

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 00:00:35 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>There is pure joy in being used by GOD

to do massmurder...

Read the bible!

Gott l��t Israeliten 12000 Bewohner von Ai umbringen
(Das Buch Josua, Kap. 8)

"Lock deren Heer aus ihrer Stadt
und mach dann ganz Ai platt.
Den Raub, das Vieh d�rft ihr euch teilen,
lass nun dein Heer nach Ai eilen."

*** http://www.reimbibel.de ***

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 00:02:48 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>There is pure joy in being used by GOD to

commit mass murder...

Read the bible!

Gott l��t Israeliten 12000 Bewohner von Ai umbringen
(Das Buch Josua, Kap. 8)

"Lock deren Heer aus ihrer Stadt
und mach dann ganz Ai platt.
Den Raub, das Vieh d�rft ihr euch teilen,
lass nun dein Heer nach Ai eilen."

*** http://www.reimbibel.de ***

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 15:56:21 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>With all due respect, can you, Jeff, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
>using your mouth?

No, there is NO respect. This is only another attack by a guy who believes he is
god.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 16:45:31 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>KevysMom wrote:
>> Jeff wrote:
>>
>> > How sad it is that you chose to attack this man.
>> >
>> > He has his right to free speech. And if you don't like what he has to
>> > say, do what I do. Ignore him.
>>
>> You impress me sometimes.
>>
>> Thank You.
>
>With all due respect, can you, Donna, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
>using your mouth?

No, there is NO respect. Not the least respect.

This is only another attack by a guy who believes he is god.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 18:18:45 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Being able to say "Jesus is LORD" is simply a sign (miracle) that
>allows this disciple of Jesus to know that you are indeed born again
>of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5).

That is a tool for suppressing people.

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 00:03:19 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

>There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

There is joy in killing other people? There is joy in mass murder?

He better read the bible!

Gott demoliert Jericho und t�tet die Einwohner
(frei nach Josua, Kap. 6)

Sodann sprach er noch: 'Bauverbot,
sonst schlag ich eure S�hne tot.'
So zogen sie von Ort zu Ort
und �bten sich in Massenmord."

http://www.reimbibel.de

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 00:06:08 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you,

order for mass murder? Like god did so many times before?

Better read the bible!

Gott demoliert Jericho und t�tet die Einwohner
(frei nach Josua, Kap. 6)

Sodann sprach er noch: 'Bauverbot,
sonst schlag ich eure S�hne tot.'
So zogen sie von Ort zu Ort
und �bten sich in Massenmord."

http://www.reimbibel.de

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 16:49:26 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>There is pure joy in being used by GOD

to be supper:

God forces starving mothers to cook their children:

"Als h�tt' er nicht genug verbrochen,
l��t Jahwe M�tter Kinder kochen.
Es staunt nur noch der "'Atheist",
was Christen alles heilig ist."

(Klagelieder Jeremias, Kap. 4)
http://www.reimbibel.de

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:01:57 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, Donna, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

God forces starving mothers to cook their children:

"Als h�tt' er nicht genug verbrochen,
l��t Jahwe M�tter Kinder kochen.
Es staunt nur noch der "'Atheist",
was Christen alles heilig ist."

(Klagelieder Jeremias, Kap. 4)
http://www.reimbibel.de

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:06:12 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>a new spirit (Ezekiel

The "spirit" is seeding hatred and mass murder.

Fathers eat their children:

V�ter werden ihre Kinder und Kinder ihre V�ter essen
(Hesekiel, Kap. 5)

"Vor den Augen der Heiden
sollt ihr nun leiden.
Kinder sollen verhungern,
Tiere sollen stets lungern.
V�ter essen die Kinder
Kinder V�ter nicht minder."

http://www.reimbibel.de

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:10:36 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>trust the truth,

Better read the bible! Advocacy for mass murder...

Gott l��t Israeliten 12000 Bewohner von Ai umbringen
(Das Buch Josua, Kap. 8)

"Sein Kriegsgott sprach zu Josua:
'Nun geht es weiter, ist doch klar.
Bereite einen Hinterhalt
und mach die Leut von Ai kalt.'"

*** http://www.reimbibel.de ***

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 00:26:41 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, R.P. Autrey, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

That's a dangerous idea. Eating children is not too common nowadays, but
bringing back the bible stuff can lead to health problems for children. Being
cooked or fried is not too healthy, I might say...

God forces starving mothers to cook their children:

"Als h�tt' er nicht genug verbrochen,
l��t Jahwe M�tter Kinder kochen.
Es staunt nur noch der "'Atheist",
was Christen alles heilig ist."

(Klagelieder Jeremias, Kap. 4)
http://www.reimbibel.de

And fathers eat them:

V�ter werden ihre Kinder und Kinder ihre V�ter essen
(Hesekiel, Kap. 5)

"Vor den Augen der Heiden
sollt ihr nun leiden.
Kinder sollen verhungern,
Tiere sollen stets lungern.
V�ter essen die Kinder
Kinder V�ter nicht minder."

http://www.reimbibel.de

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 04:06:47 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>It is when we are overcoming challenges that we become healthier
>(hungrier) than ever.

Eating children is not too common nowadays, but bringing back the bible stuff
can lead to health problems for children:

God forces starving mothers to cook their children:

"Als h�tt' er nicht genug verbrochen,
l��t Jahwe M�tter Kinder kochen.
Es staunt nur noch der "'Atheist",
was Christen alles heilig ist."

(Klagelieder Jeremias, Kap. 4)
http://www.reimbibel.de

And fathers eat them:

V�ter werden ihre Kinder und Kinder ihre V�ter essen
(Hesekiel, Kap. 5)

"Vor den Augen der Heiden
sollt ihr nun leiden.
Kinder sollen verhungern,
Tiere sollen stets lungern.
V�ter essen die Kinder
Kinder V�ter nicht minder."

http://www.reimbibel.de

A god who forces parents to eat their children is a swine.

Do read the bible and see the real nature of god, the mass murderer.

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:25:39 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you,

The murderous god, who committed mass murder...?

Gott demoliert Jericho und * "Sodann sprach er noch: 'Bauverbot,
t�tet die Einwohner * sonst schlag ich eure S�hne tot.'
(frei nach Josua, Kap. 6) * So zogen sie von Ort zu Ort
http://www.reimbibel.de * und �bten sich in Massenmord."

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:46:08 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

Must be much fun and joy to rage through the country and kill people... in the
name of god...

Gott demoliert Jericho und t�tet die Einwohner
(frei nach Josua, Kap. 6)

"Sodann sprach er noch: 'Bauverbot,
sonst schlag ich eure S�hne tot.'
So zogen sie von Ort zu Ort
und �bten sich in Massenmord."

http://www.reimbibel.de

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 02:31:38 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>>

>> >May GOD give you,
>>
>> The murderous god, who committed mass murder...?
>
>The GOD Who saves folks from their wages of sin (John 3:16):

Bullshit.

God forces starving mothers to cook their children:

"Als h�tt' er nicht genug verbrochen,
l��t Jahwe M�tter Kinder kochen.
Es staunt nur noch der "'Atheist",
was Christen alles heilig ist."

(Klagelieder Jeremias, Kap. 4)
http://www.reimbibel.de

And fathers eat them:

V�ter werden ihre Kinder und Kinder ihre V�ter essen
(Hesekiel, Kap. 5)

"Vor den Augen der Heiden
sollt ihr nun leiden.
Kinder sollen verhungern,
Tiere sollen stets lungern.
V�ter essen die Kinder
Kinder V�ter nicht minder."

http://www.reimbibel.de

A god who forces parents to eat their children is a swine.

Do read the bible and see the real nature of god, the mass murderer.

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 02:34:59 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>being used by GOD

... as fodder...

Mass murder of children:

God forces starving mothers to cook their children:

"Als h�tt' er nicht genug verbrochen,
l��t Jahwe M�tter Kinder kochen.
Es staunt nur noch der "'Atheist",
was Christen alles heilig ist."

(Klagelieder Jeremias, Kap. 4)
http://www.reimbibel.de

And fathers eat them:

V�ter werden ihre Kinder und Kinder ihre V�ter essen
(Hesekiel, Kap. 5)

"Vor den Augen der Heiden
sollt ihr nun leiden.
Kinder sollen verhungern,
Tiere sollen stets lungern.
V�ter essen die Kinder
Kinder V�ter nicht minder."

http://www.reimbibel.de

A god who forces parents to eat their children is a swine.

Do read the bible and see the real nature of god, the mass murderer.

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 02:47:15 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

into the state "cooked".

Much joy for the children, sure...

God forces starving mothers to cook their children:

"Als h�tt' er nicht genug verbrochen,
l��t Jahwe M�tter Kinder kochen.
Es staunt nur noch der "'Atheist",
was Christen alles heilig ist."

(Klagelieder Jeremias, Kap. 4)
http://www.reimbibel.de

And fathers eat them:

V�ter werden ihre Kinder und Kinder ihre V�ter essen
(Hesekiel, Kap. 5)

"Vor den Augen der Heiden
sollt ihr nun leiden.
Kinder sollen verhungern,
Tiere sollen stets lungern.
V�ter essen die Kinder
Kinder V�ter nicht minder."

http://www.reimbibel.de

A god who forces parents to eat their children is a swine.

Do read the bible and see the real nature of god, the mass murderer.

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 02:51:06 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>>

>> > a new spirit (Ezekiel
>>
>> The "spirit" is seeding hatred and mass murder.
>
>That would be the spirit of error (self) and not the Holy Spirit nor
>the born again spirit

Bullshit.

Mass murder of children:

God forces starving mothers to cook their children:

"Als h�tt' er nicht genug verbrochen,
l��t Jahwe M�tter Kinder kochen.
Es staunt nur noch der "'Atheist",
was Christen alles heilig ist."

(Klagelieder Jeremias, Kap. 4)
http://www.reimbibel.de

And fathers eat them:

V�ter werden ihre Kinder und Kinder ihre V�ter essen
(Hesekiel, Kap. 5)

"Vor den Augen der Heiden
sollt ihr nun leiden.
Kinder sollen verhungern,
Tiere sollen stets lungern.
V�ter essen die Kinder
Kinder V�ter nicht minder."

http://www.reimbibel.de

A god who forces parents to eat their children is a swine.

Do read the bible and see the real nature of god, the mass murderer.

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 02:57:27 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>As we become more perfect, we become healthier (hungrier) than ever.

So hungry ... to cook and eat the own children...

Mass murder of children, order by god:

God forces starving mothers to cook their children:

"Als h�tt' er nicht genug verbrochen,
l��t Jahwe M�tter Kinder kochen.
Es staunt nur noch der "'Atheist",
was Christen alles heilig ist."

(Klagelieder Jeremias, Kap. 4)
http://www.reimbibel.de

And fathers eat them:

V�ter werden ihre Kinder und Kinder ihre V�ter essen
(Hesekiel, Kap. 5)

"Vor den Augen der Heiden
sollt ihr nun leiden.
Kinder sollen verhungern,
Tiere sollen stets lungern.
V�ter essen die Kinder
Kinder V�ter nicht minder."

http://www.reimbibel.de

A god who forces parents to eat their children is a swine.

Do read the bible and see the real nature of god, the mass murderer.

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 03:50:02 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>>

>> >As we become more perfect, we become healthier (hungrier) than ever.
>>
>> So hungry ... to cook and eat the own children...
>
>Your thought does not make this physician hungrier so that he knows
>your thought is wrong for him in GOD's eyes,

Bullshit.

A god who forces parents to eat their children is a swine.

Do read the bible and see the real nature of god, the mass murderer.

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 03:34:43 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>It is when we are lawfully obedient that we become healthier
>(hungrier) than ever.

Hail the god who makes mothers cook their children and fathers eat them!?

READ THE BIBLE!

God forces starving mothers to cook their children:

� �"Als h�tt' er nicht genug verbrochen,
� �l��t Jahwe M�tter Kinder kochen.
� �Es staunt nur noch der "'Atheist",
� �was Christen alles heilig ist."

� �(Klagelieder Jeremias, Kap. 4)
� �http://www.reimbibel.de

And fathers eat them:

� �V�ter werden ihre Kinder und Kinder ihre V�ter essen
� �(Hesekiel, Kap. 5)

� �"Vor den Augen der Heiden
� �sollt ihr nun leiden.
� �Kinder sollen verhungern,
� �Tiere sollen stets lungern.
� �V�ter essen die Kinder
� �Kinder V�ter nicht minder."

� �http://www.reimbibel.de

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:08:55 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:

>> >Your thought does not make this physician hungrier so that he knows
>> >your thought is wrong for him in GOD's eyes,
>>
>> Bullshit.
>>
>> A god who forces parents to eat their children is a swine.
>
>Parents not given over to the insanity arising from believing the
>world's lie that "hunger is starvation" would not eat their children
>no matter how wonderfully hungrier they got and then when they are
>dying from starvation and no longer hungry, they would not want to eat
>anything much less their children.

Bullshit!

Their god FORCED THEM to eat the children, like he forced followers to sacrifice
them FOR HIM!

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:08:15 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

Already this subject line

"Being joyfully nice (WDJW) and praying for H.O.'s perishing soul"

is a way of massive stalking. This is typical for religiots, who CLAIM to be

soooo polite but in reality are filled with hatred up to hairs

On Fri, 15 May 2009 18:57:21 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>L.B. Listmann wrote:
>>

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4aa925bb7a438dc6?
>>
>> Why do you post the same thing day after day across all these groups?
>
>I don't.

Oh, an idiot liar...

>> Everyone knows you're insane and you have no credibility.
>
>If that were true, would not have an active medical license.

Many idiots have a medical license.

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:02:37 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

Mass murder of children:
God forces starving mothers to cook their children:

"Als h�tt' er nicht genug verbrochen,
l��t Jahwe M�tter Kinder kochen.
Es staunt nur noch der "'Atheist",
was Christen alles heilig ist."

(Klagelieder Jeremias, Kap. 4)
http://www.reimbibel.de

And fathers eat them:

V�ter werden ihre Kinder und Kinder ihre V�ter essen
(Hesekiel, Kap. 5)

"Vor den Augen der Heiden
sollt ihr nun leiden.
Kinder sollen verhungern,
Tiere sollen stets lungern.
V�ter essen die Kinder
Kinder V�ter nicht minder."

http://www.reimbibel.de

A god who forces parents to eat their children is a swine.

Do read the bible and see the real nature of god, the mass murderer.

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 21:46:22 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:

>> >Parents not given over to the insanity arising from believing the
>> >world's lie that "hunger is starvation" would not eat their children
>> >no matter how wonderfully hungrier they got and then when they are
>> >dying from starvation and no longer hungry, they would not want to eat
>> >anything much less their children.
>>
>> Bullshit!
>
>That simply indicates you are given over to the same delusion that
>compelled those parents to eat their children.

Well, the story is written in the bible.

Go and read the bible!

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 21:57:04 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>>
>> >There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:
>>

>> Mass murder of children:
>> God forces starving mothers to cook their children:
>
>Starving folks are dying from days to weeks of not eating.
>
>Folks dying for any reason are no longer hungry.
>
>Folks who are no longer hungry are no longer able to eat much less
>cook their children.

Well, the story is written in the bible.

Go and read the bible!

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 22:14:23 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b1041c8e80493355?

>There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?
>

>May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

Andrew B. Chung stalks and abuses other participants by calling their names and
by referring them to the bible. But he himself does not read the bible nor does
he understand it.

Just one example:

<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:

>> >Parents not given over to the insanity arising from believing the
>> >world's lie that "hunger is starvation" would not eat their children
>> >no matter how wonderfully hungrier they got and then when they are
>> >dying from starvation and no longer hungry, they would not want to eat
>> >anything much less their children.
>>
>> Bullshit!
>
>That simply indicates you are given over to the same delusion that
>compelled those parents to eat their children.

Well, the story is written in the bible.

Go and read the bible!

Mass murder of children:
God forces starving mothers to cook their children:

"Als h�tt' er nicht genug verbrochen,
l��t Jahwe M�tter Kinder kochen.
Es staunt nur noch der "'Atheist",
was Christen alles heilig ist."

(Klagelieder Jeremias, Kap. 4)
http://www.reimbibel.de

And fathers eat them:

V�ter werden ihre Kinder und Kinder ihre V�ter essen
(Hesekiel, Kap. 5)

"Vor den Augen der Heiden
sollt ihr nun leiden.
Kinder sollen verhungern,
Tiere sollen stets lungern.
V�ter essen die Kinder
Kinder V�ter nicht minder."

http://www.reimbibel.de

A god who forces parents to eat their children is a swine.

Do read the bible and see the real nature of god, the mass murderer.

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 22:54:36 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>eat less down to the right amount (32 ounces)

Andrew B. Chung is so stupid that he does not bother WHAT is eaten, pizza or
salat, he insists on that weight 32 ounces.

Why doesn't he eat woood?

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 05:48:01 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>
wrote:

>>Andrew B. Chung is so stupid that he does not bother WHAT is eaten, pizza or
>>salat, he insists on that weight 32 ounces.
>
>The harm that comes from eating more than the needed amount can not be
>overcome by changing what is eaten.

That ist bullshit. Different food contains different amounts of vitamins or
digestible proteins.

On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 06:08:44 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>With all due respect, can you, Rod, publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using
>your mouth?

Who is Jesus. He is the brother of Harvey.

You need to say publicly "Harvey is the LORD" to advance to the next level

On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 09:11:49 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>That is why wood is not food for humans.

So Andrew B. Chung's claim is valid only for pizza.

With onions or with bacon?

On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 10:13:00 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> Then take ice cream. Ice cream is food.
>
>Indeed, as food it is quantified by weight when purchased from the
>grocery store and so it should be quantified by weight when portions
>are eaten so that people are able to choose to eat the right amount of
>total food (32 ounces) per day.

That is bullshit because the very same weight of different foods contains
different ingredients.

To measure ALL food AS THE SAME by weight is idocy.

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 03:33:23 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

The god of the ants is not amused!

On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 01:16:14 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart

Oh, he does ist again..

He better read the bible!

Gottes Gericht �ber die V�lker
(Amos, Kap. 1-2)

"'Feuer soll fressen Ben-Hadas Pal�ste,
weil sie den Gilead grausam zermalmten.
Feuer soll fressen auch Gazas Pal�ste,
weil sie die Menschen nach Edom verschleppten.'"

http://www.reimbibel.de

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 03:07:17 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, Ken,

That is called mobbing.

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 17:48:12 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Those of us, who believe in GOD, and have been praying for you, know
>the real reason you remain here in this world :-)

That is bullshit and harrassing.

On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 03:00:01 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

That is religiotic bullshit to intimidate people.

Better read the bible!

"Hurenkindern soll'n nicht kommen * Gott verst��t die Kindeskinder
in des Herrn Gemeinde. * von Huren(5. Buch Mose, Kap. 23)
Dort versammeln sich die Frommen, *
nicht des Herren Feinde." * http://www.reimbibel.de

On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 04:24:05 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart

That is religiotic idiocy, used to intimidate others.

On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 08:15:39 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

>and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
>3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

That is religiotic bullshit to intimidate and supress others.

He better read the bible!

"Und eilig flieht jeder und sicht jeden nieder.
Die Kinder zerschmettern im Beisein der Eltern,
die H�user gepl�ndert, die Frauen gesch�ndet,
denn Babel, dem Kleinod, wird solches geschehen."

http://www.reimbibel.de

<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, H.O.,

There is no god. So the claim ON a god is a way of warfare against other people.
It is criminal.

<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

>and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
>3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

That is religiotic bullshit to intimidate and supress others.

He better read the bible!

"Und eilig flieht jeder und sicht jeden nieder.
Die Kinder zerschmettern im Beisein der Eltern,
die H�user gepl�ndert, die Frauen gesch�ndet,
denn Babel, dem Kleinod, wird solches geschehen."

http://www.reimbibel.de

On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 16:51:45 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>>

>> > May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart ...
>>
>> There is no god.
>
>"The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God.'" (Psalm 14:1)

That is a libel.

On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 17:25:42 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>> >"The fool says in his heart, 'There is no GOD.'" (Psalm 14:1)
>>
>> That is a libel.
>
>You may go ahead and try to sue King David, who wrote the above while
>in the Holy Spirit.

That is religiotic insanity.

On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 18:24:35 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you,

That is religiotic crap.

On Sat, 8 Aug 2009 19:15:35 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, H.O.,

Obsessively posting the same shit demonstrates

a) the incapability of social behavior

b) the incapability of logical thinking.

Religiots impose a threat to their environment.

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 01:56:39 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Billy wrote:
>>
>> Let me take the chance that you aren't one of the inmates here and ask
>> your opinion of the books "Good Calories, Bad Calories"
>
>Calories as a unit of measure of foods that are about to be eaten is a
>myth because there is no way to measure calories in foods that are
>about to be eaten. The process of measuring calories requires that
>the foods be incinerated and ashes simply are not edible.
>
>That which is mythological is neither good nor bad. Instead they are
>simply non-existent.
>
>Therefore, it remains smarter to simply eat less, down to the right
>amount (32 ounces/day) of food:

So it is claimed, that is it not useful to count calories because calories
cannot be measured. So, instead the weight should be used as the weight CAN be
measured.

That is pure idiocy, because there is a difference IN THE INGREDIENTS!

If you do not believe that, go and eat ice-cream all the day ... and die...

<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart

That is a way of rhetorical warfare of the meanest sort: to grab a "god" and to
claim to have it at one's side, and then - as a higher person BECAUSE OF having
that god at one's side - give orders and reign over other people.

It is a crime.

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 02:58:45 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

Then do never eat again!

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 03:15:22 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, Ken, [...]

> so that you would be born again

That is a way of rhetorical warfare of the meanest sort: to grab a "god" and to

claim to have it at one's side, and then - as a higher person BECAUSE OF having
that god at one's side - give orders and reign over other people.

It is a crime.

<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

Hundreds of millions of people died a cruel death - all caused by a "loving"
god?

AND SO WHAT!?: People are intimidated to get on their knees because of fear of
that god.

This way people are mentally abused.

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:14:01 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:

>> >Calories as a unit of measure of foods that are about to be eaten is a
>> >myth because there is no way to measure calories in foods that are
>> >about to be eaten. The process of measuring calories requires that
>> >the foods be incinerated and ashes simply are not edible.
>> >
>> >That which is mythological is neither good nor bad. Instead they are
>> >simply non-existent.
>> >
>> >Therefore, it remains smarter to simply eat less, down to the right
>> >amount (32 ounces/day) of food:
>>
>> So it is claimed, that is it not useful to count calories because calories
>> cannmot be measured. So, instead the weight should be used as the weight CAN be
>> measured.
>
>This is a fundamental principle of science: Units which cannot be
>measured cannot be counted.

That is pure idiocy. The contents of the food CAN be measured, say for vitamins.

To say that it is not possible to measure such is an idiotic lie.

To use a totally worthless thing like ONLY the weight, is insane.

To harrass other people by abusing the name of god is a crime.

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:20:53 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

>and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
>3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

To harrass other people by abusing the name of god is a crime.

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:36:51 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

>and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
>3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

To use a totally worthless thing like ONLY the weight, is insane.

To harrass other people by abusing the name of god is a crime.

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:38:18 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Bottom line concerning you:

To harrass other people by using religion as a means of rheoric warfare is a
crime.

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:40:21 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

>and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
>3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

To harrass other people by using religion as a means of rheoric warfare is a
crime.

To harrass other people by abusing the name of god is a crime.

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:43:09 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

>and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
>3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:
>
>http://T3WiJ.com
>
>Amen.
>
>Love in the truth,

Repeating such crap day for day is obsessively abusing the net.

To harrass other people by abusing the name of god is a crime.

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 14:47:23 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>
>> >Hunger is wonderful ! ! !
>>
>> Then do never eat again!
>
>It is by eating the right amount (32 ounces per day) that we become
>hungrier (healthier).
>
>0 ounces (never eating again) is the wrong amount.

That is pure idiocy. The contents of the food CAN be measured, say for vitamins.

To say that it is not possible to measure such is an idiotic lie.

To use a totally worthless thing like ONLY the weight, is insane.

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 03:17:26 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

What a nice god which makes these illnesses which kill millions of people.

That god commits mass murder.

The guide on how to survive misc.health.alternative
Rule #4 Do not fall for religious insanity
which is disguised as medical argument.

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 03:42:27 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>>

>> >Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:
>>

>> What a nice god which makes these illnesses which kill millions of people.
>
>GOD does have all power and authority in this reality because He is
>the Author of all reality.

Aha, so the so very friendly god commits mass murder.

Very friendly...

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 04:21:53 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:

>> > GOD does have all power and authority in this reality because He is
>> > the Author of all reality.
>>
>> Aha, so the so very friendly god commits mass murder.

>Retiring people from existence in this world and taking them up to
>heaven is not murder :-)

Hitler would kiss Andrew B. Chung's feet...

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:59:51 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:

>> >Retiring people from existence in this world **and** taking them up to

>> >heaven is not murder :-)
>

>**emphasis** added.
>
>> Hitler would kiss your feet...
>
>Hitler did not take anyone up to heaven.

Andrew B. Chung had a direct wire to the F�hrerbunker to know that?

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 19:43:49 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:

>> >**emphasis** added.

>> >Hitler did not take anyone up to heaven.
>>
>> Andrew B. Chung had a direct wire to the F?hrerbunker to know that?
>
>It is written in the Bible, that Jesus is the way to heaven.

The bible does not mention Australia. So Australia does not exist.

>It logically follows from the fact that Jesus is a Jew that Hitler
>would not have known the way to heaven.

It was Jews who killed Jesus. Hitler did not kill Jesus.
Actually Hitler did not kill anyone except for himself.

The bible is full of insanity, of bloodshet, of cruelty, of murder ... all
committed by followers of god...

He better read the bible!

� �Gottes l�cherliche Leprabehandlung
� �(3. Buch Mose, Kap. 14)

� �"Wer Lepra hat zum Priester geht,
� �weil der von Heilung was versteht.
� �Der Kranke nehme Vogelblut,
� �in das der Priester Wolle tut."

� �(http://www.reimbibel.de, Book, page 69)

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 22:02:00 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>>

>> >May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

>> >and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
>> >3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:
>>

>> To harrass other people by using religion as a means of rheoric warfare is a
>> crime.
>
>Asking GOD to give you eternal life (John 3:16) is neither harrassment
>nor warfare.

That is a blatant lie.

Andrew B. Chung does not ask "god" for eternal life, he IN PUBLIC makes this
statement which is nothing else but harrassment and intimidation - and a means
to put oneself above the other person.

It is warfare with language.

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:10:55 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
>2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
>the Son of Man ...

.. and some bit the dust when they tried to mind-rape moslems in Iran...

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:56:14 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

>and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
>3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

That is maniacally posted bullshit by a guy who is harrassing and stalking other
users with his tries dominate the world.

<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>>

>> >May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

>> >and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
>> >3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:
>>

>> To harrass other people by using religion as a means of rheoric warfare is a
>> crime.
>
>Asking GOD to give you eternal life (John 3:16) is neither harrassment
>nor warfare.

So if a truck rolls over Andrew B. Chung, that is a good deed and planned by
god?

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:37:20 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

God is a mass murderer.

Better read the bible!

"Zu des Volkes Reinigung
gab es eine Steinigung.
Achan, S�hne, T�chter, Vieh
killten und verbrannten sie."

http://www.reimbibel.de

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 06:56:31 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
>allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

Hitler was sent by god.

In the WW II millions of people were killed on order of god.

Mass murder.

One of a long row of mass murders.

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 03:47:52 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>>

>> >May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

>> >and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
>> >3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:
>>

>> A list of typical quotes of Andrew B. Chung is irregularly posted.
>>
>> Andrew B. Chung supports mass murder.
>
>Lie.
>
>GOD giving eternal life (John 3:16) is actually the opposite of mass
>murder.

Giving life by killing these people?

That is totally insane.

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 03:44:24 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit

One more try of harrassing other people by dominating them with the help of some
superior being.

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 03:15:53 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spiirt, boldly wrote in part:

>> >There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:
>>

>> God is a mass murderer.
>
>Lie.
>
>Mass murderers do not take people up to heaven thereby giving them
>eternal life (John 3:16).

There is no larger case of continuing mass murder than that committed by
religions.

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 03:12:59 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:

>> >Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes)
>>
>> That is bullshit.
>
>Incorrect.
>
>This is a written prayer.

Like other murderous stuff in the bible?

Like mothers being forced to cook their children and fathers to eat them?

READ THE BIBLE!

God forces starving mothers to cook their children:

V�ter werden ihre Kinder und Kinder ihre V�ter essen
(Klagelieder Jeremias, Kap. 4)

"Als h�tt' er nicht genug verbrochen,
l��t Jahwe M�tter Kinder kochen.
Es staunt nur noch der "'Atheist",
was Christen alles heilig ist."

http://www.reimbibel.de

And fathers eat them:

V�ter werden ihre Kinder und Kinder ihre V�ter essen
(Hesekiel, Kap. 5)

"Vor den Augen der Heiden
sollt ihr nun leiden.
Kinder sollen verhungern,
Tiere sollen stets lungern.
V�ter essen die Kinder
Kinder V�ter nicht minder."

http://www.reimbibel.de

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 21:13:15 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:

>> >Incorrect.
>> >
>> >This is a written prayer.
>>
>> Like other murderous stuff in the bible?
>
>What is written in the Bible is that GOD commands us to not murder:
>
>"You shall not murder." -- GOD (Exodus 20:13)

If it is done for god, it is declared as "not murder". So it is not genocide to
extinguish the Kanaanitians. No, it is friendly making place for a folk with no
room. Oh, sorry, we had that in history, hadn't we...?

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 03:06:03 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

>and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
>3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

Ah, yes, and more harassing by self-acclaimed "friendly" people... All in the
name of god...

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 03:18:56 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:

>> > Lie.
>> >
>> > GOD giving eternal life (John 3:16) is actually the opposite of mass
>> > murder.
>>
>> Giving life by killing these people?
>
>Just as the seed dies so that the seedling can grow, thrive, and live
>on.
>
>Those who try to hold onto their lives in this messed-up world will
>surely die while those of us who are able to give our lives to GOD
>will surely live forever with new bodies like those of His angels.

Why doesn't he jump from the sky-scraper rightaway?

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 03:36:27 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

Yes, and dying is wonderful.

Life at the left end of the IQ scale leaves the scale...

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 21:39:51 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spiirt, boldly wrote:

>> > Lie.
>> >
>> > Mass murderers do not take people up to heaven thereby giving them
>> > eternal life (John 3:16).
>>
>> There is no larger case of continuing mass murder than that committed by
>> religions.
>
>Religions as sets of tenets concerning spiritual beliefs are of men
>and not of GOD.

So god is man-made.

>Your atheism is a religion that has caused intolerance that has led to
>murder especially in communist countries.

That is bullshit.

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 03:45:40 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:

>> >What is written in the Bible is that GOD commands us to not murder:
>> >
>> >"You shall not murder." -- GOD (Exodus 20:13)
>
>Amen.
>
>> If it is done for god, it is declared as "not murder".
>
>Incorrect.

That is bullshit.

Read the bible!

Mass murder of children:
God forces starving mothers to cook their children:

"Als h�tt' er nicht genug verbrochen,
l��t Jahwe M�tter Kinder kochen.
Es staunt nur noch der "'Atheist",
was Christen alles heilig ist."

(Klagelieder Jeremias, Kap. 4)
http://www.reimbibel.de

And fathers eat them:

V�ter werden ihre Kinder und Kinder ihre V�ter essen
(Hesekiel, Kap. 5)

"Vor den Augen der Heiden
sollt ihr nun leiden.
Kinder sollen verhungern,
Tiere sollen stets lungern.
V�ter essen die Kinder
Kinder V�ter nicht minder."

http://www.reimbibel.de

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 03:50:52 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:

>> >Just as the seed dies so that the seedling can grow, thrive, and live
>> >on.
>> >
>> >Those who try to hold onto their lives in this messed-up world will
>> >surely die while those of us who are able to give our lives to GOD
>> >will surely live forever with new bodies like those of His angels.
>>
>> Why doesn't he jump from the sky-scraper rightaway?
>
>It is when we are doing what GOD wants (WDJW) that we have given our
>lives to GOD.

What does he want? He wants mass murder!

Gott demoliert Jericho und t�tet die Einwohner
(frei nach Josua, Kap. 6)

"Sodann sprach er noch: 'Bauverbot,
sonst schlag ich eure S�hne tot.'
So zogen sie von Ort zu Ort
und �bten sich in Massenmord."

http://www.reimbibel.de

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 03:56:18 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Again, may GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit

Ah, yes, the typical harrassing by god's own harrasser...

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 04:00:53 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

God's own murder gang joyfully kills:

"Und wieder ist Gott inhuman,
l�sst metzeln in und um Basan.
Sie schlagen Og und dessen Leute,
und machen sich das Land zur Beute."

http://www.reimbibel.de

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 04:06:05 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spiirt, boldly wrote:

>> >Religions as sets of tenets concerning spiritual beliefs are of men
>> >and not of GOD.
>>
>> So god is man-made.
>
>Incorrect conclusion not based of facts in evidence:
>
>Religion is of men.
>
>Men are creations of GOD:

That is bullshit.

It is written that god planned EVERYTHING. So he also planned all the evil and
the cruelty.

Read the bible!

"Vor den Augen der Heiden
sollt ihr alle nun leiden.
Kinder sollen verhungern,
Tiere sollen stets lungern.
V�ter essen die Kinder
Kinder V�ter nicht minder."

http://www.reimbibel.de

<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:

>> > Lie.
>> >
>> > GOD giving eternal life (John 3:16) is actually the opposite of mass
>> > murder.
>>
>> Giving life by killing these people?
>
>Just as the seed dies so that the seedling can grow, thrive, and live
>on.
>
>Those who try to hold onto their lives in this messed-up world will
>surely die while those of us who are able to give our lives to GOD
>will surely live forever with new bodies like those of His angels.

What an apology for mass murder...

That is an idiotic lie. As Andrew B. Chung wrote in another posting:

>Hitler is part of the curse that happened because Adam allowing sin to
>enter into this world:

See here:

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 03:03:08 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote:
>>
>> >Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
>> >allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):
>>
>> Hitler was sent by god.
>
>Hitler is part of the curse that happened because Adam allowing sin to
>enter into this world:

So it was all god's plan that with Adam's creation already it was clear that
Hitler shows up, and because of Hitler's murder gang millions die.

That is nothing else but continuous mass murder.

<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit

The "spirit" of mass murderers?

See here:

<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote:
>>
>> >Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
>> >allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):
>>
>> Hitler was sent by god.
>
>Hitler is part of the curse that happened because Adam allowing sin to
>enter into this world:
>
>http://SecondLaw.com
>
>"Cursed is the ground because of you;" -- GOD to Adam (Genesis 3:17)

And what is the role of Andrew Chung in that continuous mass murderer scene?

<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote:
>>
>> >Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
>> >allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):
>>
>> Hitler was sent by god.
>
>Hitler is part of the curse that happened because Adam allowing sin to
>enter into this world:

So it was all god's plan from the very beginning with Adam's creation already,
that Hitler shows up, and that because of Hitler's murder gang millions die.

So Hitler was nothing else but one mor of god's tools.

Tools for what? Tools for killing people.

That is nothing else but continuous mass murder.

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 16:26:31 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

By cooking them?

God forces starving mothers to cook their children:

"Als h�tt' er nicht genug verbrochen,
l��t Jahwe M�tter Kinder kochen.
Es staunt nur noch der "'Atheist",
was Christen alles heilig ist."

(Klagelieder Jeremias, Kap. 4)
http://www.reimbibel.de

And fathers eat them:

V�ter werden ihre Kinder und Kinder ihre V�ter essen
(Hesekiel, Kap. 5)

"Vor den Augen der Heiden
sollt ihr nun leiden.
Kinder sollen verhungern,
Tiere sollen stets lungern.
V�ter essen die Kinder
Kinder V�ter nicht minder."

http://www.reimbibel.de

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 15:38:22 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:

So this is the "excuse" for ANY mass murder. The murderers only have to claim
that they kill in god's order.

Ath the very same time these hatred seeding monsters describe themselves as

<quote>
Being truly nice (WDJW) and praying for xyz's perishing soul .
</quote>

That is total insanity on two legs.

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 02:27:01 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:

>> > GOD raised Him from the dead are culpable as accessories to the murder of

>> > GOD's Son on the cross at Mt. Calvary.
>> >
>> > GOD the Father, as the Avenger of of His Son's blood, may kill all of
>> > the accused without Himself being guilty of murder.
>>

>> So this is the "excuse" for ANY mass murder.
>

>Again, capital punishment is not mass murder (see above).

Of course, Andrew Chung talks in circles.

It is insanity, through and through.

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 02:30:16 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Bottom line concerning you:

"concerning you" - that is DIRECTLY addressing the personal hatred, which Andrew
Chung seeds, to a person he attacks.

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 05:58:14 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

Yes, a god which is a mass murderer, and which is praised by Andrew Chung.

<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
>LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Every decision from the god. The very same god, since he created earth, planned
EVERYTHING, including the murders by Hitler and his army.

So this is just another haressing post by Andrew Chung, who in public praises
mass murder.

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 16, 2009, 8:00:17 PM8/16/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> "There is nothing to fear except fear itself." -- Winston Churchill
>>>
>>> Why are you afraid of leaving voicemail on an "answering machine,"
>>> Christopher?
>> Who is afraid?
>
> You are.

Not me sightwalker, not,
Jimmy Alpha

Stormin Mormon

Aug 16, 2009, 8:16:20 PM8/16/09
The Spirit of the Lord cautioned me that would be unwise.
Fear has no bearing on the matter.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 08:53:43 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung,

Stormin Mormon

Aug 16, 2009, 8:17:55 PM8/16/09
I'm truly grateful for the companionship of the Spirit.
Which has kept me out of trouble many times.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 16, 2009, 8:26:30 PM8/16/09
Christopher wrote:

> > Why are you afraid of leaving voicemail on an "answering
> > machine," Christopher?
>
> The Spirit of the Lord cautioned me that would be unwise.

The Spirit of the LORD emboldens and does not counsel fear/caution
about glorifying GOD with our mouths.

You cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth, can you

Ken

Aug 16, 2009, 9:19:17 PM8/16/09
Spamming Fuckhead

Jan Drew

Aug 16, 2009, 9:59:43 PM8/16/09
On Aug 16, 6:50�pm, Ken <flakey...@aol.com> wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung
> �Board-certified Spamming Fuckwit

Results 1 - 10 of about 152,000 for Ken <flakey...@aol.com fuck. (0.79
seconds)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 17, 2009, 5:37:44 AM8/17/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Ken, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

%

Aug 17, 2009, 11:59:53 AM8/17/09

"Ken" <flak...@aol.com> wrote in message

and anyone that replies to him is a gutless punk

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 17, 2009, 1:09:28 PM8/17/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/81619a346ad34c26?

Truth is reality.

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Again, may GOD give you, %, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Ken

Aug 17, 2009, 3:27:34 PM8/17/09
Spamming Fuckwit

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Happy Oyster

From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 04:21:53 -0700 (PDT)

<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

with the subject line

"Being joyfully nice (WDJW) and praying for H.O.'s perishing soul"

Already this subject line is a way of massive stalking. This is typical for

religiots, who CLAIM to be soooo polite but in reality are filled with hatred up

to the hairs.

From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 15:38:22 -0700 (PDT)

Happy Oyster wrote:

> > Happy Oyster wrote:

Amen.

Incorrect.

[...]
</quote>

So this is the "excuse" for ANY mass murder. The murderers only have to claim
that they kill in god's order.

At the very same time these hatred seeding monsters describe themselves as

<quote>
Being truly nice (WDJW) and praying for xyz's perishing soul .
</quote>

And that

<quote>

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

</quote>

That is total insanity on two legs.

One more example:

<quote>
From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: Re: Daily Spirit-guided WDJW health tip for 08/23/09
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 14:19:24 -0700 (PDT)

Happy Oyster wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

> >Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
> >allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):
>

> Yes, all, including Hitler and his murderers.

... and including you :-)

> God is the greatest mass murderer of all, because he plans all these murders.

Giving eternal life (John 3:16) is not murder.
</quote>

Blash

Aug 23, 2009, 6:39:10 PM8/23/09
You seem to be one the very few who pays attention to this "Headcase".....

Why bother???

Happy Oyster

Aug 23, 2009, 7:47:10 PM8/23/09
On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 18:39:10 -0400, Blash <bla...@comcast.net> wrote:

>You seem to be one the very few who pays attention to this "Headcase".....
>
>Why bother???

Because it is of no use to talk with him, but very important to point in public
HOW his way of aggression works.

Andrew B. Chung is NOT friendly. He is extremely aggressive. He without any
pause bombs the net with posts, which SEEM to be friendly, but acutally are
rotten attacks to dominate others.

Most people do not know how to handle such rhetoric warfare. This is why I
describe the tactics and use living examples, which all can check themselves.

Blash

Aug 23, 2009, 6:58:11 PM8/23/09
Happy Oyster wrote on 8/23/09 7:47 PM:

> On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 18:39:10 -0400, Blash <bla...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> You seem to be one the very few who pays attention to this "Headcase".....
>>
>> Why bother???
>
> Because it is of no use to talk with him, but very important to point in
> public
> HOW his way of aggression works.

You're assuming that the participants in this N/G have an IQ well below
room temperature.........

Happy Oyster

Aug 23, 2009, 8:15:18 PM8/23/09

No. But there is a large difference between feeling uncomfortable and knowing
how to fight back the attacks of Andrew B. Chung.

Most people, including academics, are not able to SEE the way of rhetoric
warfare, and even more they are not able to survive in such wars. I train people
for 15 years now in rhetoric, and I have seen many who were absolutely helpless.

Also, don't forget, that the range of readers is very broad, ranging from little
kids to stone-old professors. It is not only the tough guys, but ordinary
people, who drop in here by accident.

Billy

Aug 23, 2009, 9:13:33 PM8/23/09
In article <h6a7ma$kqp$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm truly grateful for the companionship of the Spirit.
> Which has kept me out of trouble many times.

Take your dog and pony show somewhere else Elmer.
--
�When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.�
-Archbishop Helder Camara

http://tinyurl.com/o63ruj
http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 24, 2009, 1:36:52 AM8/24/09
Billy wrote:

> "When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist."
> -Archbishop Helder Camara

"When we answer that the reason why the poor have no food is because
of the gluttony of the non-poor as evident by their eating more than
32 oz of food per day, they call us kooks." -- Andrew, in the Holy
Spirit.

With all due respect, can you, Billy, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Peter B.

Aug 24, 2009, 1:54:27 AM8/24/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Billy wrote:
>>
>> "When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask
>> why the poor have no food, they call you a communist."
>> -Archbishop Helder Camara
>
> "When we answer that the reason why the poor have no food is because
> of the gluttony of the non-poor as evident by their eating more than
> 32 oz of food per day, they call us kooks." -- Andrew, in the Holy
> Spirit.

You have nothing to back up that thought. Why do you pretend?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 24, 2009, 2:04:47 AM8/24/09
Peter B. wrote:
> > Billy wrote:
> >>
> >> "When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask
> >> why the poor have no food, they call you a communist."
> >> -Archbishop Helder Camara
> >
> > "When we answer that the reason why the poor have no food is because
> > of the gluttony of the non-poor as evident by their eating more than
> > 32 oz of food per day, they call us kooks." -- Andrew, in the Holy
> > Spirit.
>
> You have nothing to back up that thought.

The truth is self-evident.

With all due respect, can you, Peter, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

Peter B.

Aug 24, 2009, 2:23:15 AM8/24/09

> Peter B. wrote:

>> > "When we answer that the reason why the poor have no food is
>> > because
>> > of the gluttony of the non-poor as evident by their eating more
>> > than
>> > 32 oz of food per day, they call us kooks." -- Andrew, in the Holy
>> > Spirit.
>>
>> You have nothing to back up that thought.
>
> The truth is self-evident.

That was not truth, it was spoken from ideology.

> With all due respect, can you, Peter, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> using your mouth?

Yes, but that does not change anything, regarding this thread.

You are required to back up your statements, either by signs and
wonders, or by the Word of God. Usually from 3 places therein. Those who
cannot are considered false prophets and in the days BC they were
beheaded. Please clarify.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 24, 2009, 2:32:44 AM8/24/09
Peter B. wrote:
> > Peter B. wrote:

> >> You have nothing to back up that thought.
> >
> > The truth is self-evident.
>
> That was not truth, it was spoken from ideology.

The discerning recognize the truth of what the Holy Spirit has guided
this physician to write.

> > With all due respect, can you, Peter, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
> > using your mouth?
>

> Yes ...

Then please kindly allow this physician to hear you say "Jesus is
LORD" by whichever modality you prefer ...

(1) Example via YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

(2) Examples via voicemail:

http://WDJW.net

Peter B.

Aug 24, 2009, 3:10:19 AM8/24/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Peter B. wrote:

There is nothing in the word that would back that up.

>> > The truth is self-evident.
>>
>> That was not truth, it was spoken from ideology.
>
> The discerning recognize the truth of what the Holy Spirit has guided
> this physician to write.

I an sorry, but that is what I did. You must now back it up. "My sheep
know my voice" I did not recognize that voice and even had I the
question would still be asked. "By the mouth of two or three witnesses
shall my words be established."

>> > With all due respect, can you, Peter, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
>> > using your mouth?
>>
>> Yes ...
>
> Then please kindly allow this physician to hear you say "Jesus is
> LORD" by whichever modality you prefer ...

You said with my mouth, now you desire to change the criteria? That is
not lead of the Lord. You are now being contentious. Besides, if you
were "led" you would know I spoke the truth.

There are many false prophets in this world. Clarify yourself.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 24, 2009, 3:26:32 AM8/24/09
Peter B. wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
> > Peter B. wrote:

> There is nothing in the word that would back that up.

Lie.

The concept of one right amount of food for all resides is the word
"omer" which is named in GOD's written Word at Exodus 16:16 and
explicated at Deuteronomy 8:3 as being associated with better health
(hungrier) as evident by no vascular problems for those who followed
GOD's instruction about the omer (Deuteronomy 8:4).

The above is the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Again, if you truly can publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth,
please kindly allow this physician to witness your doing so using
whichever modality you prefer...

tr...@finder.com

Aug 24, 2009, 8:27:18 AM8/24/09
Truth:

The two pound diet,aka 2pd etc. is quack science. It has flaws of both
fact and logic. It was invented to fit a preexisting agenda and does
not flow from evidence based on research. The diet inventor has many
times been appraised of his flaws but clings to them for reasons other
then science or valid medical practice.

All of this nonsense of measure by weight or volume comes from the
agenda fitting, not well established research. But sadly even the
agenda is based on misunderstood and misapplied information. Even when
corrected, the author of the agenda for nothing but pride and vain face
saving can not deal with that truth.

The weight part came from a failed knowledge of a particular verse in
scripture. When shown to be wrong, he promptly said he had been given a
new interpretation to set the record straight. And of course this new
information led where the agenda demands.

Bottom line, ignore any reference to the two pound diet,aka 2 pd etc.
and stick with established information and sources of expert authorities
which do not include the vanity of vanity distorting reality in this
case.

There is a larger problem then misinformation obvious to anyone familiar
with the inventor's posts.

May God bless and protect and heal.

Peter B.

Aug 24, 2009, 8:34:07 PM8/24/09

> Peter B. wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

>> There is nothing in the word that would back that up.
>
> Lie.

Then you better post it up right now. The concept you are tossing out is
twisted, out of context and God meant it far different than what you are
saying.

> The concept of one right amount of food for all resides is the word
> "omer" which is named in GOD's written Word at Exodus 16:16 and
> explicated at Deuteronomy 8:3 as being associated with better health
> (hungrier) as evident by no vascular problems for those who followed
> GOD's instruction about the omer (Deuteronomy 8:4).
>
> The above is the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Wrong again.

I see your arguments are weak, ill founded, and twisted. You cut out the
entire jist of the discussion to suit your purposes. If you were led by
the Spirit of God you would not do thusly.

You give me cause to go through all your posts and point out your errors
to all. God does not err, man does. Using God to justify your positions
is blasphemy.

There is no proportioned food stuffs by weight in the Bible, no better
health practices by starvation, the closest thing you could mention
would be going of a fast for spiritual reasons. Not to benefit the body
per ce.

God is NO respecter of persons. Whether you be a physician or not bears
no weight in Gods Kingdom.

I suggest you read the Word and align yourself with it. If you are too
stupid to understand then ask of God for the knowledge or wisdom
whichever is required and He will supply it.

Peter B.

Aug 24, 2009, 8:35:59 PM8/24/09

Hmmm, I was unaware of this particular quack diet, but bears out my
thoughts on Chungs misdirection's.

Peter B.

Aug 25, 2009, 12:26:06 AM8/25/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Peter B. wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

>> There is nothing in the word that would back that up.
>
> Lie.
>
> The concept of one right amount of food for all resides is the word
> "omer" which is named in GOD's written Word at Exodus 16:16 and
> explicated at Deuteronomy 8:3 as being associated with better health
> (hungrier) as evident by no vascular problems for those who followed
> GOD's instruction about the omer (Deuteronomy 8:4).
>
> The above is the 2PD-OMER Approach:
>
> Again, if you truly can publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth,
> please kindly allow this physician to witness your doing so using
> whichever modality you prefer...

Why is physician so important to you? Do you believe that adds some
special honor or meaning. Or is is that you are so weak that you depend
on it for your strength instead of the Lord?

The words in Deut. X.X had to do with teaching the Hebrews to depend on
God for their food while they wandered in the wilderness for 40 yrs. Has
nothing to do with diet, better health (hungrier, whatever ridiculous
meaning you attach to that) or any disease of the blood.

So post proof from God, not from your own personal ideology. K?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 25, 2009, 2:01:23 AM8/25/09
Peter B. wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
> > Peter B. wrote:
> >> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

> >> There is nothing in the word that would back that up.
> >
> > Lie.

"The concept of one right amount of food for all resides in the word

'omer' which is named in GOD's written Word at Exodus 16:16 and
explicated at Deuteronomy 8:3 as being associated with better health
(hungrier) as evident by no vascular problems for those who followed

GOD's instruction about the omer (Deuteronomy 8:4)." -- Andrew, in the
Holy Spirit, in an earlier post in this thread.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b6c4e64b2434ce3?

> Then you better post it up right now.

GOD the Holy Spirit has guided this physician to post it before your
"right now" :-)

Laus Deo!

> The concept you are tossing out is
> twisted, out of context and God meant it far different than what you are
> saying.

Lie.

The concept of one right amount of food for optimal health is not
twisted but rather very straightforward both logically and medically.

> > The concept of one right amount of food for all resides in the word

> > "omer" which is named in GOD's written Word at Exodus 16:16 and
> > explicated at Deuteronomy 8:3 as being associated with better health
> > (hungrier) as evident by no vascular problems for those who followed
> > GOD's instruction about the omer (Deuteronomy 8:4).
> >
> > The above is the 2PD-OMER Approach:
> >

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?
>
> Wrong again.

Lie again.

See:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

> I see your arguments are weak, ill founded, and twisted. You cut out the
> entire jist of the discussion to suit your purposes.

Lie.

See above.

> If you were led by
> the Spirit of God you would not do thusly.

The Spirit of GOD is the Spirit of truth so that those of us who are
Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) would be expected to counter
lies as they occur.

> You give me cause to go through all your posts and point out your errors
> to all. God does not err, man does.

This physician is a man and not GOD afterall :-)

> Using God to justify your positions
> is blasphemy.

Otoh, being used by GOD to testify about Him as in the case of this
physician is not blasphemy :-)

> There is no proportioned food stuffs by weight in the Bible ...

Lie.

The omer as applied to ready-to-eat manna (Exodus 16:16) was a weight
measure that later became a volume measure for grain (barley) that was
fed to animals.

"An omer of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
Exodus 16:36)

Amen.

"Weigh out twenty shekels of food to eat each day and eat it at set
times." -- LORD Almighty GOD (Ezekiel 4:10)

Amen.

Twenty shekels of food is about 8 ounces. Thus, Ezekiel ate only
about 8 oz of food for 390 days. This is one fourth of the right
amount (omer) which truly is 32 oz per day.

> , no better
> health practices by starvation, the closest thing you could mention
> would be going of a fast for spiritual reasons. Not to benefit the body
> per ce.

See above.

> God is NO respecter of persons. Whether you be a physician or not bears
> no weight in Gods Kingdom.

Did not write that GOD has saved this physician because of his
occupation.

> I suggest you read the Word and align yourself with it.

See above and below:

Solus Scriptura cum Spiritus Sancti.

> If you are too
> stupid to understand then ask of God for the knowledge or wisdom
> whichever is required and He will supply it.

Matthew 7:1 comes to mind here concerning you.

> > Again, if you truly can publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth,
> > please kindly allow this physician to witness your doing so using
> > whichever modality you prefer...
> >
> > (1) Example via YouTube:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I
> >
> > (2) Examples via voicemail:
> >
> > http://WDJW.net
>

> <no written response from Peter B.>

You lied about being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
mouth, didn't you?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Peter, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Peter B.

Aug 25, 2009, 11:47:15 PM8/25/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

You can wipe that smugness off your face and this post. It was taken out
of context, I posted why in another post.

>> The concept you are tossing out is
>> twisted, out of context and God meant it far different than what you
>> are
>> saying.
>
> Lie.
>
> The concept of one right amount of food for optimal health is not
> twisted but rather very straightforward both logically and medically.

The right amount of food does not produce hunger. The right amount of
food is not delivered by weight due to varying nutritional content. For
instance, one can eat by weight rice, cooked. The would get fat,
develope diabitis and also get very weak.

>> > The concept of one right amount of food for all resides in the word
>> > "omer" which is named in GOD's written Word at Exodus 16:16 and
>> > explicated at Deuteronomy 8:3 as being associated with better
>> > health
>> > (hungrier) as evident by no vascular problems for those who
>> > followed
>> > GOD's instruction about the omer (Deuteronomy 8:4).
>> >
>> > The above is the 2PD-OMER Approach:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?
>>
>> Wrong again.
>
> Lie again.

You obviously do not know what a lie is. Blythely throwing it around in
a condeming self righteous attitude. You have a huge amount to learn
before you should be posting anything in the name of the Lord.

> See:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

At this poing I find your arguments fallacious, without reason or
understanding. Agenda driven, not of the Lord nor according to it. Why
would I go to your site for any proof of anything other than distortions
and misunderstanding.

Use a source outside of yourself if you want to prove anything or be
believed.

>> I see your arguments are weak, ill founded, and twisted. You cut out
>> the
>> entire jist of the discussion to suit your purposes.
>
> Lie.
>
> See above.

For what? Fraud?

>> If you were led by
>> the Spirit of God you would not do thusly.
>
> The Spirit of GOD is the Spirit of truth so that those of us who are
> Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) would be expected to counter
> lies as they occur.

Yes, but first they would have to know what a lie is, then they would
counter it with truth, Gods Truth in this instance. You have failed
miserably on both counts.

I was hoping that perhaps you did have something to offer others. At one
time maybe you did, but now? Certainly not.

>> You give me cause to go through all your posts and point out your
>> errors
>> to all. God does not err, man does.
>
> This physician is a man and not GOD afterall :-)

I knew that, you didn't seem to.

>> Using God to justify your positions
>> is blasphemy.
>
> Otoh, being used by GOD to testify about Him as in the case of this
> physician is not blasphemy :-)

You did not testify about him, just some sloppy hunger idea, misplaced,
and a poor excuse of a diet. It is not much different then that poor
ironjustice dweeb who touts vegan or vegetarianism.
The Bible cautions us all to watch out for these deceivers. It say that
some may do this for certain health reasons particular to them, but it
is NOT to be taught as a way of life.

>> There is no proportioned food stuffs by weight in the Bible ...
>
> Lie.
>
> The omer as applied to ready-to-eat manna (Exodus 16:16) was a weight
> measure that later became a volume measure for grain (barley) that was
> fed to animals.
>
> "An omer of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit (referring to
> Exodus 16:36)

I guess you do not realize that God knew just how much he spread out for
the Israelites to eat, that he in a sense rationed it by weight per
person. God wanted all to eat. It would spoil if too much were taken
because of gluttony.

You do know that you are NOT to drink water unless it comes out of the
rock that was smitten by a rod, right? Based on your false logic only
that which was directly provided by God is fit to eat or drink.

I can also find where water was rationed, that there is a proper and
improper way of drinking water and even generate reasons for that. If I
did that then it would be Peter's way, not Gods. It would be a misuse of
His Word.

> Amen.
>
> "Weigh out twenty shekels of food to eat each day and eat it at set
> times." -- LORD Almighty GOD (Ezekiel 4:10)
>
> Amen.
>
> Twenty shekels of food is about 8 ounces. Thus, Ezekiel ate only
> about 8 oz of food for 390 days. This is one fourth of the right
> amount (omer) which truly is 32 oz per day.

Why only 390 days, and not a lifetime, hmmm?

>> , no better
>> health practices by starvation, the closest thing you could mention
>> would be going of a fast for spiritual reasons. Not to benefit the
>> body
>> per ce.
>
> See above.

You deceiver, you take things out of context and apply them at your
whim.

One could take the verse that says, "Judas hanged himself" and apply it
to others who are laboring under guilt if they did something wrong, like
this post of yours. Would you follow that also?

>> God is NO respecter of persons. Whether you be a physician or not
>> bears
>> no weight in Gods Kingdom.
>
> Did not write that GOD has saved this physician because of his
> occupation.
>
>> I suggest you read the Word and align yourself with it.
>
> See above and below:
>
> Solus Scriptura cum Spiritus Sancti.

Whoopee! I see that you are caught up in a spirit of error. A spirit of
self.
Seek the Lord for deliverance.

>> If you are too
>> stupid to understand then ask of God for the knowledge or wisdom
>> whichever is required and He will supply it.
>
> Matthew 7:1 comes to mind here concerning you.

You should have considered that first you hypocrite. You called me a
liar without substantiation more that three times.

Now you are trying to run and hide, playing a false spiritual game to
support your weaknesses and pharasitical attitudes. As a believer in the
Lord Jesus Christ and a member of His Church it is my duty to call out
those in falsehoods and reveal their shame in order to stop their deceit
in the hopes that they may repent and follow Christ as a *humble*
servant.

>> > Again, if you truly can publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
>> > mouth,
>> > please kindly allow this physician to witness your doing so using
>> > whichever modality you prefer...
>> >
>> > (1) Example via YouTube:
>> >
>> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I
>> >
>> > (2) Examples via voicemail:
>> >
>> > http://WDJW.net
>>
>> <no written response from Peter B.>
>
> You lied about being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your
> mouth, didn't you?

Not one bit, as I told you before, twice. I bow to God, not you. God I
know, you? LOL

You are a sanctimonious hypocrite, with rather obvious spiritual
problems.

Your title of this section of the thread directly puts you in error,
makes you a hypocrite, and a liar. You cannot pray for a perishing soul
when there is none. It places you on the seat of judgment which goes
against the verse you "quoted" me in Matt and that makes you a total
hypocrite for all to plainly see. You misquote and misuse the Scripture
which puts you in the spirit of error, and a egotistic spirit plagues
you. Seek deliverance, seek humility, seek God, through His Son Jesus
Christ the Lord. You are not Lord or even lord.

Happy Oyster

Aug 26, 2009, 5:32:20 AM8/26/09
On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 20:47:15 -0700, "Peter B." <in...@i-brag.com> wrote:

>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

>> Twenty shekels of food is about 8 ounces. Thus, Ezekiel ate only

>> about 8 oz of food for 390 days. This is one fourth of the right
>> amount (omer) which truly is 32 oz per day.

No wonder the guy went insane.

--
Sause an Kanzler's Kapit�nstisch?

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_no15.htm

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 26, 2009, 4:44:43 AM8/26/09

A Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff4db1285334b4e3?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

Happy Oyster

Aug 26, 2009, 5:49:19 AM8/26/09

"Spirit-guided"? That is theft of legitimation. Where is "THE SPIRIT" that it
can prove your claims?

Happy Oyster

Aug 26, 2009, 7:40:36 AM8/26/09
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 23:01:23 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
>Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.christnet.christianlife

>Subject: Being truly kind (WDJW) and praying for Peter B.'s perishing soul ...

"Being truly kind" is a self-acclamation to impress others and to dominate them.

>Peter B. wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

>> > Lie.
>
>"The concept of one right amount of food for all resides in the word
>'omer' which is named in GOD's written Word at Exodus 16:16 and
>explicated at Deuteronomy 8:3 as being associated with better health
>(hungrier) as evident by no vascular problems for those who followed
>GOD's instruction about the omer (Deuteronomy 8:4)." -- Andrew, in the
>Holy Spirit, in an earlier post in this thread.

That is bullshit.

Peter B.

Aug 26, 2009, 11:40:18 PM8/26/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

I am owned by God. Do you dare argue with Him? Do you really place
yourself in a seat that is higher like Lucifer tried? I was bought with
a price, and gladly thank the Lord Jesus for that.

You?

Peter B.

Aug 26, 2009, 11:53:10 PM8/26/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

We see through you, you post diets of punishment as if they were
healthy. The diet of Ezekiel 4 was a punishment, food cooked with human
excrement, do you also cook your food in that manner as prescribed by
God? Have you also been thrown out of your home into the land of the
heathen?

Have you also spent 40 yrs wandering in the desert, circling over and
over the same places again and again? Obviously the answer is no, your
diet is a crock and not one that Jesus would do.

Your posts are not what Jesus would do either. You are a fraud.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 27, 2009, 5:38:57 AM8/27/09

Lies.

Ezekiel was not being punished. The purpose was for Ezekiel to look
the prophecy he was going to deliver.

Moreover, this physician did not write that either eating one fourth
the optimal amount (32 ounces) is healthy or that the diet itself were
healthy.

Again, a Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like you, Peter
B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Happy Oyster

Aug 27, 2009, 7:47:15 AM8/27/09

Wrong misinterpretation of some sect crap. Is it this type of bullshit which
caused someone to fight back against Andrew B. Chung?

In his web-sites Andrew B. Chung writes:

"On February 3rd, 1997, a cardiologist was beaten to death at..."

WHY was he beaten?

An angry patient, who felt defrauded?

Someone in the family of a patient who Chung had treated wrong?

Someone Chung had gone on the nerves with his totally insane and
life-endangering medical claims and pseudoreligious crap?

--
Brettl, die eine Welt bedeuten

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_ml39.htm

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 27, 2009, 7:19:46 PM8/27/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f1e59795b06a63ca?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Again, may GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

ken

Aug 27, 2009, 10:04:22 PM8/27/09
Andrew B. Chung
Board-certified Nut Sack

MF Rules

Aug 27, 2009, 11:20:34 PM8/27/09

"Blash" <bla...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> You seem to be one the very few who pays attention to this "Headcase".....
>
> Why bother???

It's fun.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD