WDJW thought for 03/26/11 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2011, 5:49:40 AM3/26/11
""For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to
believe in Him, but also to suffer for Him" (Philippians 1:29)

It is when we are ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/writing
**and** doing what the LORD wants with all glory to GOD the Father
that though we suffer in our heart, we are also satisfied in our mind
because He gives us great joy especially during our meals because we
are http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is wonderfully healthier for the heart, soul,
mind, and body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Great Sage Itchy

Mar 26, 2011, 6:11:16 AM3/26/11

WARNING: Andrew B. Chung: Arrogant and totally INSANE...

About the "2IQ-MRON Diet", the "diet" for morons* and self-righteous,
arrogant, assholes who sit in front of computers all day spamming the
internet in hopes that "God" will reward them with both riches, and a
front-row seat in his "Heavenly Palace".

The Chung "2IQ-MRON Diet" combines "religious" extremism with dietary
extremism. The origin of this new diet is Chung's new interpretation of
biblical scripture which reveals that both "Jesus" and "God" carried
around scales, and "religiously" weighed everything they ate, never
consuming more than a biblical "OMER", todays equivalent of 2 pounds
(according to Chung). Chung further claims that WHAT you eat is not
important, eat roadkill if you like. Just don't get carried away and
consume more than 2 pounds. Chung adds in the strongest terms, that
going over 2 pounds even once is a "perishing soul" offense, and warns
that his Messiah, "LORD" Jesus Christ**, teacher of love and
forgiveness, will personally roast alive all offenders.

* "Eat 2 pounds, moron!"
"Duhhh, do I weigh it BEFORE or AFTER, Dr. Chung?"
"You weigh it BEFORE, idiot."

The dietary brilliance of Andrew B. Chung:
"Actually, hunger for real food is simply a desire to eat real food
that is verified by the ability to eat real food and may be accompanied
by stomach sounds that allow others to verify the desire to eat real
food even **before** the eating happens." -Andrew B. Chung

( We are so lucky here on UseNet to have free access to the hard earned
wisdom of brilliant medical professionals like Dr. Chung - "Hunger for
real food is simply a desire to eat real food that is verified by the
ability to eat real food." Wow!, who would have guessed? )

"Hunger for real food does not indicate a need for real food as evident
by this desire often increasing when the food is especially palatable
in the middle of eating the "right" daily amount (32 oz, one "OMER")
when any real need would be decreasing." -Andrew B. Chung

GSI: "Chung, take your 2 digit moronic "diet" bullshit to the
appropriate newsgroups. "alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.bible.prophecy" etc. are not the place for arrogant hourly "status"
updates on how many ounces of food an arrogant asshole has consumed.
What you are doing here is PURE ARROGANCE. There is NOTHING "holy" or
"righteous" about it. You and your sock-puppets are ASSHOLES. The
"diet" you promote leads to making you even bigger ASSHOLES.
Though it hardly seems possible, you will become even more egocentric,
rigid, and self-righteous."
The sayings of the prophet Itchy:

** Original Christianity : "Jesus Christ, fisher of men."
Evangelical Christianity: "Jesus Christ, roaster of men." -GSI

GSI 3:16 "For God so loved crackers,
that he slipped his only begotten rozzer,
the dropsy in snide".

Spirituality is about enlightenment, Religion is about killing. -GSI

Let us pray:

The Internet Lord's Prayer
by GreatSageItchy (c) 2009-2011

Our Overlord who lives in the sky,

We acknowledge that you are all powerful,
and that we are total pussies.

We worship you in the knowledge that you will soon bring a glorious day
when we will no longer be total pussies, losers and creeps...

But until then, we're lazy and stupid, so can you spare some bread,
SkyDude?

And as you know, SkyGod, we're weak, perverted, worthless creeps,
but please protect us from those who try to take advantage of our
weakness, perversion, and stupidity...

And stop us from doing creepy things that we later regret...

Because, SkyGod, we want to be winners who do the right thing,
but we're losers and perverts, so we need your help...

For you are the Great Overlord and our Master, SkyGod,
and only you can save our broke, loser, faggot asses.
Amen.
The above Holy words by GreatSageItchy have been translated into
167 languages worldwide and have been incorporated into the teachings
of many well-known Christian denominations. The Great Sage is very
grateful for the massive outpouring of praise and well-wishes,
the millions of dollars in donations, and the beautiful Ferrari-F430
received from Christian friends, Priests, and Ministers worldwide.

© GSI €"2IQ-MRON Diet" € 2011-v1.3

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2011, 6:30:39 AM3/26/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
GSI's perishing soul simply because we really love him as our LORD
commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

GSI wrote:

> ARROGANT <profane name-calling snipped>

Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
which is not arrogance.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?

> And who is deciding that what you are doing is right in God's eyes?

Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
"arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
right in His eyes.

Name-calling by anyone who is not GOD is automatically lying by the
definition of name-calling. This is simply because only GOD can re-
create by just speaking as the Creator and because GOD is also the
truth (John 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always
right.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/becfcf6773f931df?

GSI wrote:

> Jesus said, "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and
> hate your enemy' But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those
> who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in Heaven.
> HE causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on
> the righteous and the unrighteous." (Matthew 5:43-45)
>
> "As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
> unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies"
> (Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

> "It is when we are ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/writing
> **and** doing what the LORD wants with all glory to GOD the Father that

> we are able to love our enemies and pray for them though they persecute
> us." - Andrew B. Chung
>
> "May GOD annihilate ...

... all those who would anonymously propagandize the lie that "hunger
is starvation" here on usenet for these are not either neighbors or
enemies but rather are sockpuppets of satan already slated for
destruction (Revelation 20:10).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ce32afef01afd70?

GSI wrote:
> > GSI wrote:
> > >
> > > Chung is INSANE.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-line if
> > your lie were true
>
> It needs to be taken away from you.

Lie.

Medical licenses have no need.

> You are an embarrasment to the medical profession.

Lie.

No real physician would claim to be embarrassed by another who is
helping folks stop overeating:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc

> YOU ARE INSANE.

Lie.

Again, wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-
line if your lie were true

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa199f5c6ecc02b7?

You have instead proven yourself to be insane:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1bad08b050d1f90c?

GSI wrote:

> He is a totally arrogant person.

Lie.

Just as there is no such thing as an incompletely arrogant person,
there is no such thing as a totally arrogant one.

> A Supreme EGOIST.

Lie.

No such thing.

Instead, folks like this physician have what is called a super-ego,
which is our conscience, that keeps us from lying compulsively like
you.

Bottom line: You are a pathological liar.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/17ba5acc5a03e6f9?

GSI wrote:

> ANDREW B. CHUNG, can you say with your own mouth "I DON'T KNOW"

This prayer does indicate a lack of knowledge of if/when the LORD is
going to save your soul.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5d923e2cf88c83f?

GSI wrote:

> > > The scientific studies about hunger and braincells were made in Germany in about
> > > 2001/2002/2003. They are FACTS.
> >
> > Lie.
> >
> > Toxicology studies on brain cells are done in cell culture by
> > subjecting them to chemicals like alcohol. Hunger is not a
> > chemical... never has been ... never will be. Truth is reality.
> >
> > Source:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0b07f28ca03931c0?
> >
> > Moreover, the fact that babies are born hungry with empty stomachs
> > **and** functioning brains is absolute scientific proof that hunger
> > does not destroy brain cells but rather promotes their rapid growth as
> > evident by what happens in utero.
>
> Babies are nourished by the mothers blood through the umbilical cord
> and placenta, as anyone who has taken first year biology in High School
> knows.

Correct.

This does mean that their being hungry as evident by their being able
to take to the breast does not mean they are starving for they have
indeed been getting adequate nutrition parenterally via the maternal
circulation.

Laus Deo for His compelling you to unwittingly affirm that we should
be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2308ba3979fe825e?

GSI wrote:
> Robert Miles wrote:
> > GSI wrote:
> >
> > > Attn suckers: This phony "Christian" lying quack diet hustler/spammer
> > > "enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety of foods yesterday"...(URL spam
> > > removed)
> >
> > > While I'm happy to see that the government disability checks for the
> > > totally INSANE are still paying for your food, I would actually prefer
> > > to see you eat 32 oz. of SHIT and DIE, you spamming ASSHOLE.
> >
> > I suppose you know what profanity is - the way feeble minds try to
> > express themselves.
> >
> > Robert Miles
>
> "I suppose you know what profanity is...": I'm not sure, asshole. My
> mind is too feeble. Help me out, would you?

Only GOD can save you. You need to be born again (John 3:3&5).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/feddb47a23e5bcc9?

GSI citing what retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner
wrote in part as a retiree and cardiac patient back in 2001:

> "You lost your job because you talked yourself out of it".

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d37a8f5efc26e520?

It remains wise to tell patients the truth instead of harming them
with lies:

Primum non nocere

GSI furiously wrote:

<irrationally angry remarks with profanity snipped>

Bottom line concerning you, GSI:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and more recently by yet another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prays for you as outlined
per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, GSI, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Vom Pell

Mar 26, 2011, 6:30:35 AM3/26/11
Does anyone really want to spend the rest of their life weighing out
little portions of food to exactly 32 oz per day, hour after hour...
Day after day... Week after week... Month after month... Year after
year... Decade after decade... for a lifetime?

Are people going to want to do this in restaurants?
Get-togethers?
Picnics?
Having a meal in the homes of family and friends?
On vacation?
At birthday, anniversary, Christmas parties etc?
At weddings?
Of course not.
The idea of this being an acceptable a lifetime lifestyle is
preposterous. It amounts
to being a fad that people will eventually tire of and forget.

Rev. R.H. Brimshaw

Mar 26, 2011, 6:36:00 AM3/26/11
Andrew Chung wrote:

> Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from
> which is not arrogance.

Andrew Chung deciding, based on his own petty agenda, what is right in God's
eyes is arrogance

> Whenever there is profane name-calling that includes the adjective
> "arrogant," GOD has allowed us to know that the targeted person is
> right in His eyes.

Andrew Chung displays an affinity for making stuff up and falsely attributes
those lies to the Bible.

> Name-calling is automatically lying and because GOD is the truth (John

> 14:6), the target of the lying is in Him, Who is always right.

Not when the name calling is the truth, such as calling the
Pharisees (false saints) "hypocrites" and "snakes"
Andrew Chung is obviously an arrogant hypocritical snake.

> "As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
> unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies"

Andrew Chung instead of displaying unconditional love displays
vindictiveness, such as when writing:

> May GOD annihilate you with fires from Heaven right now...

Then Andrew Chung attempts to gloss over his blatant vindictiveness with:

> ... all those who would anonymously propagandize the lie that "hunger
> is starvation" here on usenet for these are not either neighbors or
> enemies but rather are sockpuppets of satan already slated for
> destruction

Andrew Chung again makes stuff up and then falsely attributes the lie to the
Bible.

Considering Andrew Chung's predilection for twisting the Scriptures, that's
obviously highly unlikely.

> > Chung is INSANE.
>
> Lie.
> > Wouldn't have an active medical license as all can verify on-line if
> > your lie were true

All that means is that Andrew Chung has not yet been legally proven to be
insane.
Probably because he most likely hasn't had an active practice for many years
and is most likely in his parents guardianship.

> > It needs to be taken away from you.
>
> Lie.
> Medical licenses have no need.

Apparently all of Andrew Chung's bluster boils down to farce.

> > He is a totally arrogant person.

> Lie.
> Just as there is no such thing as an incompletely arrogant person,
> there is no such thing as a totally arrogant one.

Grammatically incorrect. Andrew Chung is totally, obviously completely and
thoroughly arrogant.

> > A Supreme EGOIST.

> Lie.
> No such thing.

Andrew Chung is again incorrect... go figure.

> Instead, folks like this physician have what is called a super-ego,
> which is our conscience, that keeps us from lying compulsively like
> you.

Andrew Chung clearly operates from the id rather than the super ego.

Bottom line: Andrew Chung is a supremely egotistical pathological liar and a
troll.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2011, 6:39:53 AM3/26/11
a sockpuppet wrote:

> Does anyone really want to spend the rest of their life weighing out
> little portions of food to exactly 32 oz per day, hour after hour...
> Day after day... Week after week... Month after month... Year after
> year... Decade after decade... for a lifetime?

We really need to do it because it really is the **only** way to avoid
the sin of gluttony (John 5:14), which is simply eating more than the
right daily amount (32 oz) of real food as we http://WDJW.net/Guard
our body in order to become healthier ( hungrier --> http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier
) than ever. We really need to become healthier.

another sockpuppet wrote:

> > Even if not overweight, type-2 diabetics have pathogenic VAT because
> > of overeating
>
> Also known as the Special K Pinch ...

Incorrect.

Subcutaneous adipose tissue (SAT) is not the same as VAT (Visceral
Adipose Tissue), which is within and below muscle layers so as to
involve viscera.

another sockpuppet wrote:

> > another sockpuppet wrote:

> > > Good ...
>
> > Only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17)
>
> So by that logic, YOU are not.

Instead, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry which means he is being perfect for
his Father in Heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48):

http://WDJW.net/RightAnswer

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a6f04442c67d672a?

another sockpuppet wrote:

> > another sockpuppet wrote:
> >
> > > Andrew B. Chung is a wolf in sheep's clothing
> >
> > This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) wouldn't be able to say
> > "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth for all to witness if he were a wolf:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_YK8KBZk0
>
> Is the ability to say "Jesus is Lord" the
> Litmus Test of True Christians? NO!

Instead, saying the sentence "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans
10:9) results in spiritual salvation for it is written that when we do
this we "are saved" (Romans 10:10). This is because it is also written
that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1
Corinthians 12:3).

> Read:
> http://www.faithalone.org/news/y1993/93jan3.html

From your cite:

'This verse (1 Corinthians 12:3) has puzzled many because it seems
contrary to experience. Experience tells us that unbelievers are
capable of saying the three words, "Jesus is Lord."'

Unbelievers **think** they can publicly say the sentence "Jesus is
LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) until they are challenged to do
it and discover they cannot as has happened for all to witness at
http://WDJW.net where there are also examples of people who really can
publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth per the Biblical mandate
of Philippians 2:10-11 for comparison.

Truth is reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fb91f20a366a3afa?

another sockpuppet wrote:

> > Being right in GOD's eyes with all glory to Him is from http://WDJW.net/Humility
> > which is not arrogance.
> >
> > Source:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f211948ed5a2eb5d?
>

> Andrew Chung deciding, based on his own petty agenda, what is right in God's
> eyes is arrogance

Humility is not an agenda. Instead, it is a prerequisite for having
the guidance of the Holy Spirit to be right in GOD's eyes. Only GOD
knows what is right in His eyes and it is written that GOD resists
those who are proud, which are those who lack humility. Therefore,
those who are proud simply cannot be right in GOD's eyes because they
do not have His counsel to be right.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/075a5464676490fc?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b32c5d6a93cd0ed2?

<><

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by three lines of evidence:

[...]

Neelo

Mar 26, 2011, 6:41:41 AM3/26/11
Mr. Chung whined:

> Whine...
>
> Whine...
>
> Whine...

<snip 3200 words of whiny gobbledygook>

> read more »

Good grief, there's MORE? How much can one twiggy long haired girly
man whine? LOL!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2011, 6:56:00 AM3/26/11
a sockpuppet wrote:
> > a sockpuppet wrote:
> >
> > > Andrew B. Chung is a wolf in sheep's clothing
> >
> > This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) wouldn't be able to say
> > "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth for all to witness if he were a wolf:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_YK8KBZk0
>
> Is the ability to say "Jesus is Lord" the
> Litmus Test of True Christians? NO!

Instead, saying the sentence "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans
10:9) results in spiritual salvation for it is written that when we do
this we "are saved" (Romans 10:10). This is because it is also written
that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1
Corinthians 12:3).

> Read:
> http://www.faithalone.org/news/y1993/93jan3.html

From the above cite:

another sockpuppet wrote:

> How is his (Ken's) identifying your post as SPAM cause for his soul to perish?

It isn't.

His reacting adversely to what the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit
) guides this physician to write&post allows us to know that Ken still
needs to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) to become a new creature (2
Corinthians 5:17) in Christ, http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD so that
he would receive eternal life (John 3:16).

Afterall, it is written that the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23).

Gluttony, which is simply eating more than 32 oz of real food per day,
is on this side of Eden, the original Adam&Eve sin and is causing
type-2 diabetes, which is killing many including Ken.

another sockpuppet wrote:

> [...]

calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this

physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Chuck

Mar 26, 2011, 7:24:42 AM3/26/11
Prideful deceitful False Christian Mr. Chung SPAMed:

> Even if not overweight, type-2 diabetics have pathogenic VAT because
> of overeating

Also known as the Special K Pinch as shown in this 30 year old
commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWUBIbsSB2c&feature=related

> which is simply eating more than the right daily amount

> (32 oz).

Mr. Chung's 32 oz diet nonsense is based on the
documentary "Everest" in which the high altitude climbers (several of
whom died) ate dehydrated food, from which Mr. Chung made up the
calculation of exactly 32 oz per day being the correct amount of food
to eat.

> Thus, right amount (omer) control

Then he decided to turn that nonsense into a nonexistent Biblical
revelation and renamed it "omer".

> as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
> more sophisticated and smarter because it addresses the cause:

Then he made up the character named "Chris Malcolm" as artificial
support.

Thank goodness there are actual qualified licensed dietitians and
nutritionists out there for you to rely upon.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2011, 7:27:03 AM3/26/11

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3b8dffabae6a7bf1?

another sockpuppet wrote:

> > another sockpuppet wrote:
> >
> > > Andrew B. Chung is a wolf in sheep's clothing
> >
> > This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) wouldn't be able to say
> > "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth for all to witness if he were a wolf:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_YK8KBZk0
>
> Is the ability to say "Jesus is Lord" the
> Litmus Test of True Christians? NO!

Instead, saying the sentence "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans
10:9) results in spiritual salvation for it is written that when we do
this we "are saved" (Romans 10:10). This is because it is also written
that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1
Corinthians 12:3).

> Read:
> http://www.faithalone.org/news/y1993/93jan3.html

From your cite:

Chuck

Mar 26, 2011, 7:33:54 AM3/26/11
2 lbs of waffles from Mr. Chung:

> Instead, saying the sentence "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth...

Could it be Mr. Chung is having to change his tune yet again?! How do
you know when someone claiming to be getting messages from God is
either lying or delusional? Simple, they keep getting "new"
revaluations when the old ones fall to pieces or are shot to pieces.

> It is simply and clearly written in the Bible that
> no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit...

It also says:

"...If a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him"
1 Corinthians 11:14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyg90JPUs7o&feature=player_embedded

Oh but wait er, that's different. Er uh...

Spin Mr Chung... Spin...

LOL!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2011, 7:35:18 AM3/26/11
a sockpuppet wrote:

> > It is simply and clearly written in the Bible that
>
> "...If a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him"
> 1 Corinthians 11:14

Such is one of the traditions (1 Corinthians 11:2) of the churches
started by Apostle Paul in Corinth. For those of us who are not
Corinthians, it is written that Samson had long hair and was disgraced
when his hair was cut short.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyg90JPUs7o&feature=player_embedded
>
> BTW... Who's ever been in a REAL doctors office that had a spiked
> sword sticking out of the sofa?

It is written that with GOD, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26)

> Only a girly long haired punk like Mr. Chung would own something as
> silly as that.

It is written that GOD commands this of His disciples (Luke 22:36).

Dominick

Mar 26, 2011, 7:38:22 AM3/26/11
Mr. Chung SPAMed:

> <snip 1,834 words of gobbledygook> That no one takes the time to wade through...
>
> read more »
>
> > A discerning individual wrote:
>
> >> Good grief, there's MORE?! LOL!
>
> I, Mr. Chung, am a false Christian with a perishing soul, pitching a flop diet...
<snip 2,126 more words of Mr. Chung's self-serving gobbledygook>

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3410fff9e0c2ad46?hl=en

At last, an honest response from Mr. Chung that's just as artificial
as he is :-)

Jones

Mar 26, 2011, 7:40:23 AM3/26/11
I hear Mr. Chung lives in his parents basement 24/7 wearing a tinfoil
hat.

Pastor Robert Carlson

Mar 26, 2011, 7:56:12 AM3/26/11
Andrew B. Chung wrote:

> Pastor Robert Carlson wrote:
>
>> Andrew B. Chung is a wolf in sheep's clothing
>
> This physician wouldn't be able to say

> "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth for all to witness if he were a wolf

This is a false claim based on Andrew Chung's self-serving distortion of
a Bible verse.
The way Andrew Chung presents it, makes it false evidence regarding his
personal claims of himself.
It is a wolf's trick to persuade you he's a sheep.

Does the ability to say "Jesus is Lord" prove someone
is saved and have the Holy Spirit in them? NO! Read:
http://www.faithalone.org/news/y1993/93jan3.html

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2011, 8:57:06 AM3/26/11
a sockpuppet wrote:

> > It is simply and clearly written in the Bible that
>
> "...If a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him"
> 1 Corinthians 11:14

Such is one of the traditions (1 Corinthians 11:2) of the churches

started by Apostle Paul in Corinth. For those of us who are not
Corinthians, it is written that Samson had long hair and was disgraced
when his hair was cut short.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyg90JPUs7o&feature=player_embedded
>
> BTW... Who's ever been in a REAL doctors office that had a spiked
> sword sticking out of the sofa?

It is written that with GOD, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26)

> Only a girly long haired punk like Mr. Chung would own something as
> silly as that.

It is written that GOD commands this of His disciples (Luke 22:36).

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 12:08:43 AM4/11/11
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now
(Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91a3cd77fa0e1a75?hl=en)

Psychopath.

> Lie.
>
> Psychopaths don't pray to GOD.

Incorrect:

Psychopath David Koresh prayed to God before witnesses.
"Psychologists are inclined to classify Koresh as a psychopath, ..."
http://www.rickross.com/reference/waco/waco12.html

> Re: HUNGER IS STARVATION is a delusion (Webster Dictionary)

Incorrect:

Hunger> Synonym> Famish:
To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve (Webster Dictionary)

Hunger: A lack of food that can cause illness or death (Macmillan
Dictionary)
--
CHRISTIAN RELIEF FUND:
http://www.compassionlink.org/html/food_relief.html#CRF

STOP HUNGER NOW:
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer?pagename=who_we_are
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

HUNGER IS UNACCEPTABLE:
http://www.austinfoodbank.org/hunger-is-unacceptable/

30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

I'm not really an MD

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2011, 8:54:25 AM4/13/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Disgusting.

> Re: HUNGER IS STARVATION is a delusion (Webster Dictionary)

Incorrect: Hunger> Synonym> Famish:
"To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve" (Webster Dictionary)
Hunger: "A lack of food that can cause illness or death" (Macmillan
Dictionary)

> > 30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
> >http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg
>

> If that were true, hunger instead of starvation would be listed as the
> cause of death on their death certificates.

If that were true, since "smoking" isn't listed as the cause of death on
death
certificates, people don't die from it.

.
.