Re: "Snit" goes postal once more (was Linux "advocates" ...)

High Plains Thumper

Oct 30, 2009, 8:08:54 AM10/30/09
Snit wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated:
>> Snit wrote:
>>> High Plains Thumper stated:

>>> What distortions do you think I have posted?  Please quote a
>>> couple.
>>
>> Here!
>
> You did not quote *me*.  You failed over 100 times.  Again.  How
> sad!
>
> In the end - you have *nothing*.

LOL, all 131 quoters snipped, too hot to handle, "psssssst", eh, Snit!

Gee, in CSMA, some don't kill file you, because they mockingly think
of you as entertainment.

In a court of law, most likely your lawyer would advise you not to
testify! This would be Snit would not screw up his defence more than
the lawyer could rectify! Snit would not have to testify, because it
is the first hand expression of experiences from testimonies that
would convict Snit! That is exactly what I provided!

Snit royally screwed up another opportunity to "shine with knowledge",
LOL!

27- fibercut: "That is the problem. In the years I have been coming to
CSMA I have seen in the past year a real hatred among people, besides
the typical Mac vs. Windows typical argument. I feel that it is like
being in a room of really young children trying there best to best the
other person. The one common thing among all of this seems to be you.
I hate to be like this, but facts are facts. You seem to be in the
middle of a great percentage of arguments. CSMA has become less about
Macs and more about "look everybody, I think he lied". Is there no end
then all this picking at each other on such a personal level. CSMA has
always been a little adversarial but you have personally crank it up
to the point that this place is no longer fun. Congratulations on
stopping CSMA and making this place your own personal circus." 12 Jan
2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/bbe695bbc3424ab6

--
HPT

Snit

Oct 30, 2009, 1:12:08 PM10/30/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post
99fb8be7-6836-46e9...@f18g2000prf.googlegroups.com on
10/30/09 5:08 AM:

> Snit wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper stated:

>>> Here!
>>
>> You did not quote *me*. �You failed over 100 times. �Again. �How
>> sad!
>>
>> In the end - you have *nothing*.
>
> LOL, all 131 quoters snipped, too hot to handle, "psssssst", eh, Snit!

Not relevant. The question is:

What distortions do you think I have posted?
Please quote a couple.

You cannot find a *single* one. Worse than that, you made over 100 attempts
to quote me doing so... and you failed every time.

> Gee, in CSMA, some don't kill file you, because they mockingly think
> of you as entertainment.
>
> In a court of law, most likely your lawyer would advise you not to
> testify! This would be Snit would not screw up his defence more than
> the lawyer could rectify! Snit would not have to testify, because it
> is the first hand expression of experiences from testimonies that
> would convict Snit! That is exactly what I provided!
>
> Snit royally screwed up another opportunity to "shine with knowledge",
> LOL!

You have failed to support your accusation against me. You accused me of
posting "distortions", but you cannot find a single example.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Oct 30, 2009, 2:13:20 PM10/30/09
Snit wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated:
>> Snit wrote:
>>> High Plains Thumper stated:

>>> You did not quote *me*.  You failed over 100 times.  Again.
>>> How sad!
>>>
>>> In the end - you have *nothing*.
>>
>> LOL, all 131 quoters snipped, too hot to handle, "psssssst",
>> eh, Snit!
>
> Not relevant.  The question is:
>
>     What distortions do you think I have posted?
>     Please quote a couple.

For one:

Snit: "Soon my semester starts again and I will not be responding to
Steve Carroll, Sandman, HPT, Wally, or Tim Adams... at least for a
little while." 24 Aug 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9e71e9d48624e1d7

Google: Snit Posting Activity
Jul Aug Sep Oct
2008 1313 1457 673 584
2009 1354 1205 1262 963

We're still waiting for Snit's classes to start, because for Sep & Oct
2009, Snit has already posted double that for last year. Snit must be
really busy in school, LOL!;)

> You cannot find a *single* one.  Worse than that, you made over
> 100 attempts to quote me doing so... and you failed every time.

LOL! Snit is in denial because these he snipped were directly quoted!

7- BaJoRi:
Snit: "You are, of course, lying."
BaJoRi: "No, I am not. You know it, and I know it, and everyone else
who has read your idiocy knows it. I took your statement, showed it to
be wrong, then added even more, just to be a dick and REALLY show you
to be a fool. You need to judiciously snip out pertinent points
because you are an intellectually dwarfed turd-burglar." 11 Nov 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.vacation.las-vegas/msg/647944511b74b82f

28- Geezer:
Snit: "Steve Carroll has no sense of morality"
Geezer: "Whined the guy who cannot directly address those who uncover
his lies and deceit;)"
Snit: "and no clue about the law."
Geezer: 'Said the guy who believes his unsupported opinions are
"proof". LOL! (snip more of Snit's unsupported lies)' 1 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d0517ced5134934d

34- Hadron (COLA):
Snit: "Now why not end your silliness and either just stop your BS or
actually give reasoned comments on the screen shots you keep asking
for and I keep providing?
Hadron: "err, he just did. And you snipped it all you weasel." 30 Jan
2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/de49f2b7471d2e1a

Snit: "Sigh: 100% predictable, you will not answer *any* question I
just asked. You will run... your whole goal is to beg for attention,
not to make or support a point."
Hadron: "nice. You made it into my new killfile. Jesus, stop repeating
the same garbage." 6 Apr 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c86ab53a759ea728

64- libsnightmare:
Snit: "Who said Bush did not flip flop?"
libsnightmare: "Never said that. I put back in what you cut out. He
never flip-flopped on the war, even when it was unpopular, like "Kerry
and all the other libs" did. You're a sore loser who has resorted to
fifth grade tactics. How fucking sad - all this clown has left is to
edit posts and post fake bullshit. You can't debate... so you lie.
Once again, you have proved Steve Carroll right about you. Sad..." 4
May 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/a80c93f80bd6bc3e

99- Rotten Apple:
Snit: "The truth? Carroll has openly admitted he does what he accuses
others of... now there is evidence he is committing identity theft -
the very thing he accuses me of based on his claiming I am not the
person he has tracked me down to be."
Rotten Apple: "You make trolls like me look like choir boys." 14 Sep
2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7a92988bcbce8fdb

Snit: "No need for him to worry - unlike him, I would not even
threaten to contact his wife. I simply will not sink to his level. I
suspect his wife will find out anyway - people are not as stupid as he
wants them to be."
Rotten Apple: "Your meds are really kicking your ass!" 15 Sep 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5e414c27d6357a4a

>> Gee, in CSMA, some don't kill file you, because they mockingly
>> think of you as entertainment.
>>
>> In a court of law, most likely your lawyer would advise you not

>> to testify!  This would be so Snit would not screw up his

>> defence more than the lawyer could rectify!  Snit would not
>> have to testify, because it is the first hand expression of
>> experiences from testimonies that would convict Snit!  That is
>> exactly what I provided!
>>
>> Snit royally screwed up another opportunity to "shine with
>> knowledge", LOL!
>
> You have failed to support your accusation against me.  You
> accused me of posting "distortions", but you cannot find a
> single example.

LOL! Snit is in denial, heh heh heh.

http://csma.sandman.net/pages/Michael_Digest_New_Sock_Puppet

--
HPT

Snit

Oct 30, 2009, 2:23:33 PM10/30/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post
4f54e5df-bf0a-4537...@g27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com on
10/30/09 11:13 AM:

>> Not relevant. �The question is:
>>
>> � � What distortions do you think I have posted?
>> � � Please quote a couple.
>
> For one:
>
> Snit: "Soon my semester starts again and I will not be responding to
> Steve Carroll, Sandman, HPT, Wally, or Tim Adams... at least for a
> little while." 24 Aug 2009

My semester start was easier than expected ... but I did post less. But is
that the best you have? The only quote you can find from me is my noting I
would not post to the clique you want to be a part of as much as, say I have
over the last few days.

LOL!

How pathetic.

>> You have failed to support your accusation against me. �You
>> accused me of posting "distortions", but you cannot find a
>> single example.
>
> LOL! Snit is in denial, heh heh heh.

Well, you have at least now quoted me. And, wow, you failed *big time*.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Rotten Apple

Oct 30, 2009, 4:09:30 PM10/30/09

"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message

> High Plains Thumper stated in post
> 99fb8be7-6836-46e9...@f18g2000prf.googlegroups.com on
> 10/30/09 5:08 AM:
>
>> Snit wrote:
>>> High Plains Thumper stated:

>>> You did not quote *me*. You failed over 100 times. Again. How
>>> sad!
>>>
>>> In the end - you have *nothing*.
>>
>> LOL, all 131 quoters snipped, too hot to handle, "psssssst", eh, Snit!
>
> Not relevant. The question is:
>
> What distortions do you think I have posted?

You have been trying to pass for human.

--
"Apple's worldwide market share rose to 9.0 percent ...1995."
"... the Mac now [2009] has 3.86 percent market share

Rotten Apple

Oct 30, 2009, 4:13:19 PM10/30/09

> High Plains Thumper stated in post
> 4f54e5df-bf0a-4537...@g27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com on
> 10/30/09 11:13 AM:

>>> Not relevant. The question is:
>>>
>>> What distortions do you think I have posted?
>>> Please quote a couple.
>>
>> For one:
>>
>> Snit: "Soon my semester starts again and I will not be responding to
>> Steve Carroll, Sandman, HPT, Wally, or Tim Adams... at least for a
>> little while." 24 Aug 2009
>
> My semester start was easier than expected ... but I did post less. But
> is
> that the best you have? The only quote you can find from me is my noting
> would not post to the clique you want to be a part of as much as, say I
> have
> over the last few days.

You said you wouldn't respond to those people and then you did anyway.
You're busted. Caught lying yet again.

> LOL!
>
> How pathetic.

You have a lot of work to do if you want to advance yourself to the status
of "pathetic."

>>> You have failed to support your accusation against me. You
>>> accused me of posting "distortions", but you cannot find a
>>> single example.
>>
>> LOL! Snit is in denial, heh heh heh.
>
> Well, you have at least now quoted me. And, wow, you failed *big time*.

He found the single example you demanded. You're busted. Again.

Snit

Oct 30, 2009, 4:14:34 PM10/30/09
Rotten Apple stated in post hcfh5s$6ed$1...@news.albasani.net on 10/30/09 1:09
PM:

>> Not relevant. The question is:
>>
>> What distortions do you think I have posted?
>
> You have been trying to pass for human.

When? :)

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Oct 30, 2009, 4:16:07 PM10/30/09
Rotten Apple stated in post hcfhd0$6rm$1...@news.albasani.net on 10/30/09 1:13
PM:

> "Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message
>> High Plains Thumper stated in post
>> 4f54e5df-bf0a-4537...@g27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com on
>> 10/30/09 11:13 AM:

>>> For one:
>>>
>>> Snit: "Soon my semester starts again and I will not be responding to Steve
>>> Carroll, Sandman, HPT, Wally, or Tim Adams... at least for a little while."
>>>
>> My semester start was easier than expected ... but I did post less. But is
>> that the best you have? The only quote you can find from me is my noting I
>> would not post to the clique you want to be a part of as much as, say I have
>> over the last few days.
>>
> You said you wouldn't respond to those people and then you did anyway. You're
> busted. Caught lying yet again.

I did not. For a while.

>> LOL!
>>
>> How pathetic.
>
> You have a lot of work to do if you want to advance yourself to the status
> of "pathetic."

>>> LOL! Snit is in denial, heh heh heh.
>>
>> Well, you have at least now quoted me. And, wow, you failed *big time*.
>
> He found the single example you demanded. You're busted. Again.

I asked him to post a "couple"... and the best he could do was note I did
not cease pointing out the lies of the "clique" for as long as he wanted.
His best effort after over 100 attempts. That is just sad.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Oct 31, 2009, 1:37:27 AM10/31/09
Rotten Apple wrote:
> Snit wrote...

>> High Plains Thumper stated:

>>> For one:
>>>
>>> Snit: "Soon my semester starts again and I will not be
>>> responding to Steve Carroll, Sandman, HPT, Wally, or Tim
>>> Adams... at least for a little while." 24 Aug 2009
>>
>> My semester start was easier than expected ... but I did
>> post less. But is that the best you have? The only quote
>> you can find from me is my noting I would not post to the
>> clique you want to be a part of as much as, say I have over
>> the last few days.
>
> You said you wouldn't respond to those people and then you
> did anyway. You're busted. Caught lying yet again.

He also can't account for that which he snipped away, because he
is unable to deal with. When one is supposedly a teacher and
school starts, has additional tasks to perform, grade papers,
plan lessons, etc.

Next lie is he is a teacher and has a computer business. His
poor, hard working wife must be supporting him by running that
daycare single handedly, so he can post night and day in these
news groups. What Snit snipped:

[unsnip]

Google: Snit Posting Activity
Jul Aug Sep Oct
2008 1313 1457 673 584

2009 1354 1205 1262 [1017] <-- updated!
[/unsnip]

Snit can't be busy with school, because his posting doubled after
he made that statement in the link he snipped:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9e71e9d48624e1d7

He averaged in September, 42 posts per day.

>> LOL! How pathetic.
>
> You have a lot of work to do if you want to advance yourself
> to the status of "pathetic."

>>> LOL! Snit is in denial, heh heh heh.
>>
>> Well, you have at least now quoted me. And, wow, you failed
>> *big time*.
>
> He found the single example you demanded. You're busted.
> Again.

Here is a Snit lie:

High Plains Thumper: "And to his own chagrin, has verified that
he in fact is the same who posted in 1998. Steve was correct."

Snit wrote: "Actually, I have not said if the post is from me..."

[quote]
Snit: "Yes: Carroll tracked down old posts of mine where I
talked about some health issues I have struggled with."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/06a403a4ab796fdd
[/quote]

Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 23:12:13 -0600
Subject: Re: Steve Carroll and HPT: showing they have no morals.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/6845a75905efe360

IOW, Snit lied. Again.

--
HPT

Snit

Oct 31, 2009, 2:47:54 AM10/31/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post hcgiep$pqo$1...@news.eternal-september.org
on 10/30/09 10:37 PM:

I have no obligation to follow your change of topic. You made an accusation
against me... and you failed to support it.

You are a loser.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Oct 31, 2009, 8:10:07 AM10/31/09
Snit wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated:
>> [unsnip]
>> Google: Snit Posting Activity
>> Jul Aug Sep Oct
>> 2008 1313 1457 673 584
>> 2009 1354 1205 1262 [1028] <-- updated! [Again.]

>> [/unsnip]
>>
>> Snit can't be busy with school, because his posting doubled
>> after he made that statement in the link he snipped:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/9e71e9d48624e1d7
>>
>> He averaged in September, 42 posts per day.
>
> I have no obligation to follow your change of topic. You made
> an accusation against me... and you failed to support it.
>
> You are a loser.

LOL! Unbelievable! I did support it with logic and facts, but Snit
in his infinite wisdom is unable to deal with it! The loser is
obvious, but it isn't me! Snit snipped it away and comes away with a
failure to defend himself. So who is the loser?

Why is it Snit that when you made the statement you wouldn't be
responding to Steve Carroll, Sandman, HPT, Wally, or Tim Adams, that
your postings doubled in the immediate 2 months after that statement?

Let's face it Snit, you're the one who has failed to support a
reasonable answer, and it is certainly not the first time!

42 posts averaged per day in September! A post every 15 minutes of
Snit's non-sleeping/eating/showering/changing life!

.... and the crickets continue to chirp! Snit is busted. Again.

--
HPT

Snit

Oct 31, 2009, 10:35:01 AM10/31/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post
6e839803-7805-4fdd...@j19g2000yqk.googlegroups.com on
10/31/09 5:10 AM:

You never did get around to doing this. Your "efforts" have included
posting quotes by over 100 other people and noting I did not stop posting to
a clique you suck up to as long as you wanted me to.

In other words - you completely faild. Again.

> LOL! Unbelievable! I did support it with logic and facts, but Snit
> in his infinite wisdom is unable to deal with it! The loser is
> obvious, but it isn't me! Snit snipped it away and comes away with a
> failure to defend himself. So who is the loser?
>
> Why is it Snit that when you made the statement you wouldn't be
> responding to Steve Carroll, Sandman, HPT, Wally, or Tim Adams, that
> your postings doubled in the immediate 2 months after that statement?
>
> Let's face it Snit, you're the one who has failed to support a
> reasonable answer, and it is certainly not the first time!
>
> 42 posts averaged per day in September! A post every 15 minutes of
> Snit's non-sleeping/eating/showering/changing life!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Oct 31, 2009, 10:58:20 AM10/31/09
Snit wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated:
>> Snit wrote:
>>> High Plains Thumper stated:

> You never did get around to doing this. Your "efforts" have
> included posting quotes by over 100 other people and noting I
> did not stop posting to a clique you suck up to as long as you
> wanted me to.
>
> In other words - you completely faild. Again.

LOL! Snit again completely ignores the mountains of evidence brought
against him, it is all in the Google record. For example:

>>> I have no obligation to follow your change of topic. You
>>> made an accusation against me... and you failed to support
>>> it.
>>>
>>> You are a loser.
>>

>> LOL! Unbelievable! I did support it with logic and facts,
>> but Snit in his infinite wisdom is unable to deal with it!
>> The loser is obvious, but it isn't me! Snit snipped it away
>> and comes away with a failure to defend himself. So who is
>> the loser?
>>
>> Why is it Snit that when you made the statement you wouldn't
>> be responding to Steve Carroll, Sandman, HPT, Wally, or Tim
>> Adams, that your postings doubled in the immediate 2 months
>> after that statement?
>>
>> Let's face it Snit, you're the one who has failed to support
>> a reasonable answer, and it is certainly not the first time!
>>
>> 42 posts averaged per day in September! A post every 15
>> minutes of Snit's non-sleeping/eating/showering/changing
>> life!

Crickets continue to chirp.

102- Sandman: "He is by far the most killfiled person in the -HISTORY-
of csma. I've never seen someone so disliked, almost hated, in a news
group before. He has the ability to turn just about any person against
him in just a few posts. On usenet, trolls do this daily, but the
funny part with Michael is that I actually think he DOESN'T consider
himself be a troll - damn what -EVERYONE ELSE- is calling him.
Obviously they are wrong. Only Tholen himself can match this
behaviour." 18 Mar 2005

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/51c0735c774215c2

Crickets are still chirping. Snit is busted. Again.

105- Sermo Malifer (COLA):
Snit: "Why do so many people in COLA argue *against* me..."
Sermo Malifer: "Because you're a narcissistic troll who posts trash
just to get people talking about you." 21 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5ddf14f502e9b3f1

--
HPT

Snit

Oct 31, 2009, 11:11:41 AM10/31/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post
72605c2f-74bb-402a...@p8g2000yqb.googlegroups.com on 10/31/09
7:58 AM:

> Snit wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper stated:

>> You never did get around to doing this. Your "efforts" have
>> included posting quotes by over 100 other people and noting I
>> did not stop posting to a clique you suck up to as long as you
>> wanted me to.
>>
>> In other words - you completely faild. Again.
>
> LOL! Snit again completely ignores the mountains of evidence brought
> against him, it is all in the Google record.

I already talked about your whining about my not stop posting to a clique
you suck up to as long as you wanted me to. Poor HPT... that is the very,
very best "evidence" you can find after hundreds of failed attempts.

Now how about your absolute lies about my having forged the following proof:

<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/UbuntuCP.mov>

You just flat out lied about that. Repeatedly. And you cannot find a
single example of my acting as poorly as you did. Do you want other
examples of your poor behavior? Easy to find... no need to have over 100
failed attempts!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Oct 31, 2009, 11:48:11 AM10/31/09
Snit wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated:
>> Snit wrote:
>>> High Plains Thumper stated:

>>> You never did get around to doing this. Your "efforts"
>>> have included posting quotes by over 100 other people and
>>> noting I did not stop posting to a clique you suck up to
>>> as long as you wanted me to.
>>>
>>> In other words - you completely faild. Again.
>>
>> LOL! Snit again completely ignores the mountains of
>> evidence brought against him, it is all in the Google
>> record. For example:

> I already talked about your whining about my not stop posting
> to a clique you suck up to as long as you wanted me to. Poor
> HPT... that is the very, very best "evidence" you can find
> after hundreds of failed attempts.

Snit snipped it all, too hot to handle, "psssssst", eh Snit?

> Now how about your absolute lies about my having forged the
> following proof:
>
> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/UbuntuCP.mov>
>
> You just flat out lied about that. Repeatedly. And you
> cannot find a single example of my acting as poorly as you
> did. Do you want other examples of your poor behavior? Easy
> to find... no need to have over 100 failed attempts!

Snit now changes the goal posts. Again.
You have already had this explained to you many times, but you
keep refusing to listen!
For example:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/e18a1ed29d531182

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: High Plains Thumper <highplainsthum...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 05:32:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The Reason Why There's No Cure For Cancer Revealed

[QUOTE]
Snit wrote: [...]

> The topic is your claimed inability to replicate a copy and
> paste error - even with a video. You made that claim...

Why do I want to dance the Snit dance? Here is documentation on
what 131 others thought of the Snit Circus of Pathological Lies:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/80a08c7ed5349643

>> Yet, you have made it into a big issue with your failure to
>> admit you are wrong. It is your lack of understand how the
>> X-server buffer works.
>
> Wait: elsewhere you claim the video is forged... here you say
> it is merely showing how things are supposed to work. And you
> are wrong, twice. Here is the video:
>
> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/UbuntuCP.mov>
>
> Easy to replicate. And an example of inconsistencies in
> Ubuntu. Sad how long you push your contradictory denials of
> what I have proved in a complete and unimpeachable way. You
> are merely making a bigger and bigger fool of yourself.

Why do I need to read Snit's stupid strawman aides? Snit is back
to his ad hominem! "unimpeachable way", this is an example of
(again for Snit's benefit):

The COLA FAQ has a reference to this type troll tactic. I have
replaced Linux with [Mac] and COLA with [CSMA]. It seems to ring
a bit of truth about Snit's trolling strategy:

[quote]
7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics

This is a list of the disinformation tactics that the that the
anti-[Mac] propagandists who post in [CSMA] have been using. All
of these tactics have been used in [CSMA] by the anti-[Mac]
propagandists against the [Mac] advocates and the rest of the
[CSMA] readership to further the cause of the anti-[Mac]
propagandists. This list has been worded as though you are one of
them, so that you can better see through their eyes how they think.

[...]

41. Use of Undefined Terminology

Use terms such as "indoctrinated" as a substitute for
"educated" or "experienced" when referring to a [Mac] Advocate.
Use "pedantic" in place of "correct", "precise", or "accurate"
when referring to a [Mac] Advocate. Create and use personal
definitions such as "commercial quality" for impressive sounding
terms to mislead the unwary. But never share your definitions
for your inappropriate terminology. This is commonly known as
Troll-speak.
[/quote]

>> Here is one poster's reply to Snit's video:
>>
>> [quote]
>>> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/UbuntuCP.mov>
>>>
>>> Care to comment or do you NOT understand the video?
>>
>> Copying and pasting or cutting and pasting is a bit
>> different in Ubuntu. Note that the lamer who made this video
>> didn't know that you can select something and then just
>> click the wheel on your mouse and it will paste, something
>> you can't do with Windows and is much quicker than the lame
>> Windows way in the video.
>>
>> Next? [/quote]
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/9abb006c689c962
>>
>> Also, Snit has falsified data in his videos.
>>
>> Here is proof:
>>
>> [begin post dialogue] Snit: "Here are some of the
>> inconsistencies (and other oddities) I have documented in a
>> relatively recent versions of desktop Linux: From PCLOS:
>> Poorly done menus
>> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/PCLOS-menu.pdf>
>>
>> HPT: "Very nit picky, making a mountain out of a mole hill.
>> "Exit" versus "Quit"? You're kidding."
>
> Where is the evidence of "forgery"? You quoted yourself
> whining you did not understand why consistency matters. Big
> whoop... it is not like your incompetent is not well
> established.

Snit, back to his "incompetent" ad hominem. I explained it
plainly regarding Snit's altering of the data. Snit keeps
bringing up a request for evidence. Surely Snit doesn't also
want to become a Linux user?

>> Snit: "Poorly done dialogs:
>> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/PCLOS.pdf>"
>>
>> HPT: "Dialogs cut off? There is a slider bar at the bottom,
>> and one can resize the dialogue box. Looks like you
>> resized the dialogue box to suit your anti-Linux agenda."
>
> And you offered no evidence of this accusation. You cannot...
> because you were wrong. Oh, and it has nothing to do with the
> topic of cutting and pasting.

I just explained it to you! Clean out the wax in your ears, man!

>> Snit: "Poorly done and Inconsistent dialogs:
>> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/PCLOS2.pdf>"
>>
>> HPT: "You moved and dragged the task bar, aligned vertical
>> with the side of the screen. That is freedom and for you it
>> is a problem? Buttons cut off by default? I did what you
>> did by shinking the window. FireFox shows ">>", which shows
>> the remainder of that favourites toolbar menu, not as you
>> show."
>
> More irrelevant and incorrect accusations from you. Yes, you
> have a history of being wrong. Why bring that up now?

I just told you a personal observation that YOU ALTERED THAT
SLIDE! It is not irrelevant except to Snit's troll agenda!

>> Snit: "Mouse pointers that do not do as they say:
>> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/PCLOS.mov>"
>>
>> HPT: "In this case, file window dialogue box did not
>> stretch, but all text items are visible, fully functional.
>> Windows XP does the same. This is okay for Microsoft
>> software but not okay for Linux? Who are you kidding?"
>
> Again, more unrelated drivel from you. Can you not focus on
> your current drivel?

Snit again altered that data! Pointing out Snit's lies is
drivel? LOL!

>> Snit: "Even Ubuntu has its share of quirks - though it is
>> clearly done much better:
>> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/ubuntu-menu.pdf>"
>>
>> HPT: "What is unusual about individual expression of how
>> menus are set up in applications? I see the same thing with
>> Windows software. Adobe's menu items differ from Corel's,
>> differ from Ulead."
>
> Nobody said you understand what you see. So?

Understand? No, I don't understand why Snit makes big issues out
of insignificant ones, except to continue Snit troll drivel.

>> Snit: "And the more recent one showing copy and paste
>> oddities and weird text behavior on selection:
>> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/copy-paste.mov> It is not
>> like such examples are hard to find - or are not obvious."
>>
>> HPT: "Oh, really? I just copied in FireFox, pasted in
>> gedit, it works fine. This is with Ubuntu 8.04 LTS and
>> FireFox 3.0.5. Here it is again, same text you highlighted:
>>
>> [paste] Prescott Computer Guy is a family run business
>> located in Prescott, Arizona. My wife, Anne, does most of
>> the "behind the scenes" work and I, Michael, get to do the
>> fun part: working with the public and playing with fun toys.
>> Don't tell her, but I think I get the better end of the
>> deal! [/paste]
>>
>> Altered video wizardry? There is nothing wrong with Ubuntu
>> copy and paste."
>
> More accusations from you. Not a shred of evidence.

I just explained my observations to you. How is that an
accusation, except in Snit's twisted mind?

> Come on, HPT... can't you even try to support your BS?

Let's face it Snit, you are nothing but pure troll, very simple.

>> George Barca: "I suppose you could say Gimp vs Photoshop
>> however people using either of those programs are most
>> likely professionals and will take the time to learn the
>> differences if they need to move between the two.
>>
>> Snit: "It is not a question of learning the difference... no
>> doubt people can use, for example, any of the different
>> Save dialogs I show in my above links. Still leads to lost
>> work, frustration, and lost time."
>>
>> HPT: "No, rather it is another example of Snit moving the
>> goal posts, creating problems that do not exist except for
>> an invention of his own mind." 29 Jan 2009 [end post
>> dialogue]
>
> See: more meaningless drivel from you where you prove you have
> no idea what you are talking about. Why?

More Snit ad hominem! See definition above!

>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/4489dbf4844832e5
>>
>> He does it on his site, because those are the only ones he
>> can alter. He does not refer to examples on other sites,
>> because he cannot alter them to suite his troll agenda of
>> straw men.
>
> More lies from you. Why can't you stop lying? ...

You call everyone a liar who disagrees with you or points out
your insipid trolling. You are a sad little man.
[/QUOTE]

Liar, forger, etc., so typically Snit. Give it up, Snit, you
are busted. You are a sad, little man.

--
HPT

Snit

Oct 31, 2009, 11:53:26 AM10/31/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post
4b5168f1-9f14-471f...@a31g2000yqn.googlegroups.com on
10/31/09 8:48 AM:

>> I already talked about your whining about my not stop posting
>> to a clique you suck up to as long as you wanted me to. Poor
>> HPT... that is the very, very best "evidence" you can find
>> after hundreds of failed attempts.
>
> Snit snipped it all, too hot to handle, "psssssst", eh Snit?

You often post hundreds of off-topic lines of gibberish. I have no
obligation to read or quote your BS. The fact is, you are a complete and
utter failure.

>> Now how about your absolute lies about my having forged the
>> following proof:
>>
>> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/UbuntuCP.mov>
>>
>> You just flat out lied about that. Repeatedly. And you
>> cannot find a single example of my acting as poorly as you
>> did. Do you want other examples of your poor behavior? Easy
>> to find... no need to have over 100 failed attempts!
>
> Snit now changes the goal posts. Again.

The goal post has been you supporting your claim of my being dishonest. And
you failed. I showed, however, it is easy to show you being dishonest. Now
you whine.

Poor HPT... whining that his lies are easy to point out.

>>> Snit: "Poorly done and Inconsistent dialogs:
>>> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/PCLOS2.pdf>"
>>>
>>> HPT: "You moved and dragged the task bar, aligned vertical
>>> with the side of the screen. That is freedom and for you it
>>> is a problem? Buttons cut off by default? I did what you
>>> did by shinking the window. FireFox shows ">>", which shows
>>> the remainder of that favourites toolbar menu, not as you
>>> show."
>>
>> More irrelevant and incorrect accusations from you. Yes, you
>> have a history of being wrong. Why bring that up now?
>
> I just told you a personal observation that YOU ALTERED THAT
> SLIDE! It is not irrelevant except to Snit's troll agenda!

You are accusing me here... but offering *no* evidence. And you are wrong.

>>> Snit: "Mouse pointers that do not do as they say:
>>> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/PCLOS.mov>"
>>>
>>> HPT: "In this case, file window dialogue box did not
>>> stretch, but all text items are visible, fully functional.
>>> Windows XP does the same. This is okay for Microsoft
>>> software but not okay for Linux? Who are you kidding?"
>>
>> Again, more unrelated drivel from you. Can you not focus on
>> your current drivel?
>
> Snit again altered that data! Pointing out Snit's lies is
> drivel? LOL!

Another accusation from you with *no* support.

You do that a lot. Just panic and spew accusations you cannot support.

>>> Snit: "Even Ubuntu has its share of quirks - though it is
>>> clearly done much better:
>>> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/ubuntu-menu.pdf>"
>>>
>>> HPT: "What is unusual about individual expression of how
>>> menus are set up in applications? I see the same thing with
>>> Windows software. Adobe's menu items differ from Corel's,
>>> differ from Ulead."
>>
>> Nobody said you understand what you see. So?
>
> Understand? No, I don't understand why Snit makes big issues out
> of insignificant ones, except to continue Snit troll drivel.

What you consider significant is irrelevant.

>>> Snit: "And the more recent one showing copy and paste
>>> oddities and weird text behavior on selection:
>>> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/copy-paste.mov> It is not
>>> like such examples are hard to find - or are not obvious."
>>>
>>> HPT: "Oh, really? I just copied in FireFox, pasted in
>>> gedit, it works fine. This is with Ubuntu 8.04 LTS and
>>> FireFox 3.0.5. Here it is again, same text you highlighted:
>>>
>>> [paste] Prescott Computer Guy is a family run business
>>> located in Prescott, Arizona. My wife, Anne, does most of
>>> the "behind the scenes" work and I, Michael, get to do the
>>> fun part: working with the public and playing with fun toys.
>>> Don't tell her, but I think I get the better end of the
>>> deal! [/paste]
>>>
>>> Altered video wizardry? There is nothing wrong with Ubuntu
>>> copy and paste."
>>
>> More accusations from you. Not a shred of evidence.
>
> I just explained my observations to you. How is that an
> accusation, except in Snit's twisted mind?

You keep making accusations... and *never* supporting them.

>> Come on, HPT... can't you even try to support your BS?
>
> Let's face it Snit, you are nothing but pure troll, very simple.

And now you sink to name calling when your lies are pointed out.

> Liar, forger, etc., so typically Snit. Give it up, Snit, you
> are busted. You are a sad, little man.

You spew accusation after accusation... but never even try to support them.

You are a complete and utter failure.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Oct 31, 2009, 12:11:13 PM10/31/09
Snit wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated:
>
>> Snit snipped it all, too hot to handle, "psssssst", eh Snit?
>
> You often post hundreds of off-topic lines of gibberish. I
> have no obligation to read or quote your BS. The fact is, you
> are a complete and utter failure.

Snit is now in his regurgitative mode, now typically Snit! RonB
was correct about you:

98- RonB (COLA): "Snit is a crank fixated on one issue, who's
thing is twisting your words so he can win an argument against a
straw man. That's enough to killfile him." 1 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/ce8550d4cc5b1b42

>> Snit now changes the goal posts. Again.
>
> The goal post has been you supporting your claim of my being
> dishonest. And you failed. I showed, however, it is easy to
> show you being dishonest. Now you whine.
>
> Poor HPT... whining that his lies are easy to point out.

Problem with Snit is that all who counters his BS are all liars, LOL!

Henry Flam: "You on the other hand must a deeply trouble individual
who has a fragile ego. I needn't agree nor disagree with the points
above. I don't care about them. Your constant complaints, whines,
rages, etc., wars with the regular Mac advocates, whom you mislabel as
trolls, arise from your sense that any conversation or thread must
orbit around you. People have pointed that out to you but you don't
accept that. Snit I feel sorry for you. Please go and see a doctor
about your solipsism. There must be a cure for you deep psychological
travail." 18 Aug 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/b9bb48e6e6da75c8

>> Snit again altered that data! Pointing out Snit's lies is
>> drivel? LOL!
>
> Another accusation from you with *no* support. You do that a
> lot. Just panic and spew accusations you cannot support.

Snit provides no proof except for his "snip and run" tactics, how
typically Snit!

116- Thufir: "You can "prove" that no one has disproved your "proof"?
Again, your assertion that no one has done so is even *less*
convincing than your claim that some PDF "proves" whatever point
you're trying to make precisely because I'm familiar with your MO.
That is, you're a dumb-ass who would claim that that something is
proved when it's not, and who would ignore counter-examples disproving
your contention. I don't know what this *ages old* thread is about,
but I know that you're full of s**t." 21 Aug 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5114623055c01092

>> Understand? No, I don't understand why Snit makes big
>> issues out of insignificant ones, except to continue Snit
>> troll drivel.
>
> What you consider significant is irrelevant.

Only to Snit! Any one countering his arguments is considered
irrelevant!

115- TheLetterK: "That is merely your perception, S**t. You're the one
lacking counter evidence, and your arguments basically amount to "I'm
right, nya nya nya." No matter how many examples someone points at to
demonstrate their claim, you blindly continue to insist that they
provide no evidence, or that the evidence given is irrelevant. Worse
still, you fall back on straw men and disingenuous quote mangling to
portray the argument in your favor. You are one of the worst trolls
that inhabit CSMA, S**t. *Edwin* is more prone to fits of reason than
you are." 23 Sep 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d488596b57132124

>> I just explained my observations to you. How is that an
>> accusation, except in Snit's twisted mind?
>
> You keep making accusations... and *never* supporting them.

The only support Snit provides is his snippages, quote mangling,
straw illustrations from his website to suite his false
accusation trolling agenda.

37- -hh: 'Perversion has utterly nothing to do with the definition of
"synonymous". It is, however, a very clear example of how you attempt
to maliciously debase against anyone who disagrees with you. As such,
I consider this to be a purposeful attempt by you to try to libel me.
This is your only warning to consider rescinding your remark, with the
reminder that you, and you alone are responsible for that accusation,
both in the ethical as well as the full legal meaning of the word
"responsible".' 25 Feb 2008

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/5496641a3426293a

>> Let's face it Snit, you are nothing but pure troll, very
>> simple.
>
> And now you sink to name calling when your lies are pointed
> out.

Again, Snit considers any truth presented to him as lies.

59- Ku Karlovsky (cola): "You repeatedly chastise others for ad
hominem attacks while in the same sentence make your own ad hominem
attacks. You make silly claims and then avoid the subject of your
silliness. You're a liar and a hypocrite and you always have been."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d1e3f9ac5c72c6ee

>> Liar, forger, etc., so typically Snit. Give it up, Snit,
>> you are busted. You are a sad, little man.
>
> You spew accusation after accusation... but never even try to
> support them. You are a complete and utter failure.

I only see one failure, and that is Snit.

28- Geezer:
Snit: "Steve Carroll has no sense of morality"
Geezer: "Whined the guy who cannot directly address those who uncover
his lies and deceit;)"
Snit: "and no clue about the law."
Geezer: 'Said the guy who believes his unsupported opinions are
"proof". LOL! (snip more of Snit's unsupported lies)' 1 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/d0517ced5134934d

--
HPT

Snit

Oct 31, 2009, 12:26:27 PM10/31/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post
9e9bef3a-a007-4120...@g23g2000yqh.googlegroups.com on
10/31/09 9:11 AM:

> Snit wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper stated:
>>
>>> Snit snipped it all, too hot to handle, "psssssst", eh Snit?
>>
>> You often post hundreds of off-topic lines of gibberish. I
>> have no obligation to read or quote your BS. The fact is, you
>> are a complete and utter failure.
>
> Snit is now in his regurgitative mode, now typically Snit!

You are the one who posts *hundreds* of lines of irrelevant BS just to try
to hide from the fact you are a complete and utter failure.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Oct 31, 2009, 12:40:21 PM10/31/09
Snit wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated:
>> Snit wrote:
>>> High Plains Thumper stated:

>>> You often post hundreds of off-topic lines of gibberish.
>>> I have no obligation to read or quote your BS. The fact
>>> is, you are a complete and utter failure.
>>
>> Snit is now in his regurgitative mode, now typically Snit!

25- Elizabot v2.0.2: "I see you were unable to respond to the points
in my post and you are back to your repetitious regurgitation mode.
How childishly typical of you, Snit." 16 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/55214ccfb7414fe5

> You are the one who posts *hundreds* of lines of irrelevant BS
> just to try to hide from the fact you are a complete and
> utter failure.

Snit again snipped it all, too hot to handle, "psssssst", eh Snit?

59- Ku Karlovsky (cola): "You repeatedly chastise others for ad
hominem attacks while in the same sentence make your own ad hominem
attacks. You make silly claims and then avoid the subject of your
silliness. You're a liar and a hypocrite and you always have been."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d1e3f9ac5c72c6ee

--
HPT

Snit

Oct 31, 2009, 2:21:17 PM10/31/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post
015a0c51-2fc2-4a8f...@v30g2000yqm.googlegroups.com on
10/31/09 9:40 AM:

> Snit again snipped it all, too hot to handle, "psssssst", eh Snit?

If you can stay on topic you will not get snipped. You post tons of off
topic BS to try to run from the fact you are a complete and total loser.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Oct 31, 2009, 3:06:08 PM10/31/09
Snit lied again:

> High Plains Thumper stated:
>> Snit wrote:
>>> High Plains Thumper stated:

>> 25- Elizabot v2.0.2: "I see you were unable to respond to
>> the points in my post and you are back to your repetitious
>> regurgitation mode. How childishly typical of you, Snit." 16
>> Nov 2004
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/55214ccfb7414fe5
>>
>>> You are the one who posts *hundreds* of lines of
>>> irrelevant BS just to try to hide from the fact you are a
>>> complete and utter failure.

>> Snit again snipped it all, too hot to handle, "psssssst", eh
>> Snit?
>>
>> 59- Ku Karlovsky (cola): "You repeatedly chastise others for
>> ad hominem attacks while in the same sentence make your own
>> ad hominem attacks. You make silly claims and then avoid
>> the subject of your silliness. You're a liar and a hypocrite
>> and you always have been." 14 Jul 2005
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d1e3f9ac5c72c6ee
>
> If you can stay on topic you will not get snipped. You post
> tons of off topic BS to try to run from the fact you are a
> complete and total loser.

You're full of it, aren't you, Snit. You've illustratively turned
this conversation into another one of your circuses.

1- Adam Kesher: "Steve, IIRC Sandman's website has a member area and a
login. If you forget your password, you can ask it to e-mail it to
you, and a bot will send an e-mail. *That* is the e-mail Snit got
from Sandman's website, and yes he's that fucked in the head and
starved for attention that he'd claim it to be an e-mail from Sandman
himself. So, don't get sucked into his little circus. The e-mail, in
this particular instance, did probably originate from Sandman.net."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/dac74355552b4cc7

40- hophead: "I have been reading and occasionally posting to CSMA for
a long time now, since 1995 at least. There have always been trolls
and morons, but I've never seen anything quite so disruptive as the
Snit circus. Snit will *never* back down or stop, and neither will
most of his opponents. A good kill file is your only hope." 20 Aug
2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3161a78667e299eb

Muahman: "Ahhhh s**t, another thread lost to the Snit retard
circus!!! I actually dread seeing Snit reply to a thread because that
automatically means it's in the toilet." 8 Jul 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/92e776d521dfa701

121- Tom Bates: "Do you have to turn any thread you post in into one
of your Circus acts?" 20 Feb 2006

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/25f0e481b605e71f

--
HPT

Steve Carroll

Oct 31, 2009, 3:42:46 PM10/31/09
On Oct 31, 12:21 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated in post
> 015a0c51-2fc2-4a8f-942c-ecd0232b2...@v30g2000yqm.googlegroups.com on

> 10/31/09 9:40 AM:
>
> > Snit again snipped it all, too hot to handle, "psssssst", eh Snit?
>
> If you can stay on topic you will not get snipped.

The topic here is:

""Snit" goes postal once more "

He's obviously on topic... you're the one who is running. If you
aren't prepared to discuss the topic in this sub-thread you shouldn't
post to this sub-thread.

Snit

Oct 31, 2009, 4:18:47 PM10/31/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post
1412fae6-ecb2-4b61...@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com on 10/31/09
12:06 PM:

>> If you can stay on topic you will not get snipped. You post
>> tons of off topic BS to try to run from the fact you are a
>> complete and total loser.
>
> You're full of it, aren't you, Snit. You've illustratively turned
> this conversation into another one of your circuses.

You made an accusation about me being dishonest.

I challenged you to support your accusation. You failed. You did quote
over 100 other people before you even got around to quoting me... and then
your attempt was just whining that I did not stop pointing out the lies of
the clique for as long as you wanted me to.

You also accused me of forgery... and when asked to support your claims you
merely accused me of *more* forgery, never showing a single shred of
evidence.

Now you accuse me of making this into a circus... you are spewing
accusations, openly lying, trying to change the topic, posting hundreds of
off-topic lines of gibberish... and never, ever trying to support your
claims.

Funny how you try to turn things around when you know you have not got a
chance to support your accusations. You are just a sad little man who knows
he cannot ever actually back his word. Your word means nothing to you.

I respond to you to see how sad and pathetic you will get... not because I
think you will actually ever grow up and post something you think is
evidence of your BS... not even you believe what you post. You are a liar
and you know it.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Nov 1, 2009, 12:11:02 AM11/1/09
Snit wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated:
>
>>> If you can stay on topic you will not get snipped. You
>>> post tons of off topic BS to try to run from the fact you
>>> are a complete and total loser.
>>
>> You're full of it, aren't you, Snit. You've illustratively
>> turned this conversation into another one of your circuses.
>
> You made an accusation about me being dishonest.

Nah, I leave that for trolls like you.

> I challenged you [snip]

LOL, Snit's no challenge, that's for sure. The troll can't even fight
his way through a wet paper bag.

What a luser, Snit. No wonder why most have him kill filed or just
simply ignore him.

--
HPT

Snit

Nov 1, 2009, 1:17:42 AM11/1/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post
4e0286b6-4f0c-4167...@v25g2000yqk.googlegroups.com on
10/31/09 9:11 PM:

These are from you - all from one post:

Also, Snit has falsified data in his videos.

Looks like you resized the dialogue box

You moved and dragged the task bar, aligned

vertical with the side of the screen.

I just told you a personal observation that YOU
ALTERED THAT SLIDE!

Snit again altered that data!

Altered video wizardry? There is nothing wrong with
Ubuntu copy and paste.

No, rather it is another example of Snit moving the

goal posts, creating problems that do not exist except
for an invention of his own mind.

None are supportable. None are real. You made them up.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Nov 1, 2009, 7:55:33 AM11/1/09
Snit wrote:

> None are supportable. None are real. You made them up. Full
> fear from you... full out run-for-the-hills fear from you.

I explained it in full, but Snit snipped all my explanation and comes
back with these useless rants, as he has done with others:

17- CozmicDebris: "I'm done with your three year old games. The
archives show my answers and your inability to process them. Keep
posting your list and proving that you are an idiot troll. I will not
address it any further- you being too stupid to realize and accept
that is not my problem". 22 Nov 2007

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.cellular.attws/msg/0aa65b7a132dbfe8

With Snit's offensive mouth it will happen one day, *POW* in the
kisser, someone cleans his plate. Black and blue, Snit will wonder
what happened.

I've kept Snit killfiled in COLA and CSMA in my Usenet browser. But I
shall return to lurking in Google Groups. Snit's demonstrated
worthlessness is just not worth responding to.

30- George Graves: "Jason. You have started an argument with the Snit
(AKA Michael Glasser), this should not be done. He will drive you
crazy with his twisted logic, his deep-rooted need to be ALWAYS right
at any cost. He will move goalposts, set up strawmen, and bore you
into submission with his endless pedanticism. The only way to engage
him is to hit and run. NEVER engage him, it's a futile, empty
procedure that will only anger you and feed him. Take my advice and
STAY AWAY!" 27 Oct 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3d3af33ce25a11fd

--
HPT

Snit

Nov 1, 2009, 9:13:10 AM11/1/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post
68b30d30-6a4d-4e4a...@s31g2000yqs.googlegroups.com on 11/1/09
5:55 AM:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> None are supportable. None are real. You made them up. Full
>> fear from you... full out run-for-the-hills fear from you.
>
> I explained it in full,

Nope. You have no defense, no evidence... *nothing*. You snip and run
afraid when faced with your own accusations - your own lies.

Also, Snit has falsified data in his videos.

Looks like you resized the dialogue box

You moved and dragged the task bar, aligned
vertical with the side of the screen.

I just told you a personal observation that YOU
ALTERED THAT SLIDE!

Snit again altered that data!

Altered video wizardry? There is nothing wrong with
Ubuntu copy and paste.

No, rather it is another example of Snit moving the
goal posts, creating problems that do not exist except
for an invention of his own mind.

Remember, HPT, those came from *one* post of yours. One. You often make
accusations you know you cannot support. You often lie.

And in response you will quote other people as if that is somehow going to
make me forget what a scared little boy you are - mad that your lies have
been called out.

Poor HPT... just a little scared boy.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Steve Carroll

Nov 1, 2009, 12:37:49 PM11/1/09
On Oct 31, 1:18 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated in post
> 1412fae6-ecb2-4b61-a1d2-129384179...@b2g2000yqi.googlegroups.com on 10/31/09

> 12:06 PM:

> >> If you can stay on topic you will not get snipped.  You post
> >> tons of off topic BS to try to run from the fact you are a
> >> complete and total loser.
>
> > You're full of it, aren't you, Snit.  You've illustratively turned
> > this conversation into another one of your circuses.
>
> You made an accusation about me being dishonest.
>
> I challenged you to support your accusation.  You failed.

He failed in supporting it to whom? Obviously not the people he's
quoted.

> You did quote over 100 other people before you even got around to quoting me

You obviously have another argument... that being: Virtually everyone
else you have interfaced in with csma (at the least) is "wrong" about
you. How do you propose to prove that argument? I guess you'd have to
begin by acknowledging that the condition exists... a thing you
continually run from. The following hypothetical illuminates the
position you have taken on a great many of your "arguments":

HPT: Snit, you're a liar, troll or worse.

Snit Where is your evidence for this claim?

(As many have done before him, HPT then presents his "evidence" that
convinced him that Snit is a liar, troll or worse)

Snit: Why did you call Tim Adams a liar, troll or worse?

HPT: This is "evidence" about *you*, Snit.

Snit: It doesn't back your absurd claim, learn to read, HPT!

HPT: It clearly does back my claim.

Snit: No, it doesn't... you're wrong, you failed *again*, you cretin.

This continues for 849 posts and HPT decides to take a different
approach...

HPT: Why have 130+ people all said you're a liar, troll or worse?

Snit: That's not evidence that I'm a liar, troll or worse... you
coward. You're running away from the argument.

HPT: That you're a liar, troll or worse *is* the argument. How can the
observations of so many people on that topic not be considered
"evidence" when it is obviously 'evident' to so many people?

Snit: None of them are *me* talking... none of them showing *me*
being a liar, troll or worse.... they are all the words of others,
just eye witness testimony... therefore, their words are all
irrelevant when offered as evidence. You've failed again! I'll only
allow *my* words!

HPT: When I showed you being a liar, troll or worse by using your
words you repeatedly denied it was a lie. Notably, you've even
admitted you are a troll!

But more importantly, even the court systems use "eye witness
testimony" as "evidence". I've now asked you why so many people have
opined about you the way they have... and you're ignoring that along
with the other "evidence" I presented.

Snit: Of course, because they are not *my* words! As I said, I'll only
allow evidence of *me* talking, not the words of others talking about
me. Eye witness testimony is irrelevant when showing an example of
being a liar, troll or worse, on usenet, the google record will do
that. Man, are you a failure! LOL!

HPT: I presented the google record showing you being a liar, troll or
worse, you have denied the google record shows what it clearly shows.
But you brought up an interesting point I'll now address... if eye
witness testimony is irrelevant here than this method should not be
used in the court system. In essence, you are necessarily saying that
one of the principle methods by which millions of people the world
over have been convicted of wrongdoing is "irrelevant" and should
never have been used. You have just undermined the entire legal system
with your argument here.

Snit: Well... uh... the... uh... the courts, they... uh... they don't
count on only eye witness testimony! They present other evidence,
too! Geez... what a loser and a failure you are. Anyway... the eye
witness could be lying about what they claim to have seen... he/she
could have an agenda.

HPT: Other evidence was presented here, too... but you simply denied
it... denial is one of the reasons for providing corroborating
"evidence" via an "eye witness" (or 130 of them). So... 130+ people
all have an agenda? To do what? Talk trash about you? Notably, you
glommed onto "eye witness testimony" when it suited another argument
you were once making... google shows you once wrote this to a poster:

"Just to make sure we are on the same page, here is an example:
if someone speeds in your neighborhood, you can conclude that
they sped based on evidence." - Snit

HPT: If you agree with this, (and you should, being that you wrote it)
I ask: The "evidence of speeding as witnessed by *WHOM*? Wouldn't it
be as based on "eye witness testimony"? In order to call it
"evidence", something had to be 'evident' to *someone*... to *some*
person .... to... an "eye witness". Do you disagree with this?

Snit: The example of *my* words you provided here has expired, you
failure! But... anyway, uh..the "evidence, in this case, is...
it's... uh... the speeding car!

HPT: As seen by *WHOM*. You're assessment is flawed anyway, the
speeding car is the wrongdoing , the "evidence" of that wrongdoing is
the method that is used to make it 'evident' that the car was
speeding. The only way for humans without super powers to do that with
a speeding car is by using the method of "eye witness testimony". If
not the driver of the car, then another onlooker (yes, the driver is
an onlooker to his own wrongdoing). I could rewrite your final
statement to read:

If someone is a liar. troll or worse in your neighborhood (your
newsgroup), you can conclude that they are based on evidence.'

The "evidence" you used in your speeding argument is *clearly* that of
"eye witness testimony"! How do you propose to explain that it's OK to
use "eye witness testimony" in your car example but not use it here?
In any event, how can a statement of *your* words have "expired"?

Snit: No one has to see the car for it to be speeding, you stupid
failure! You presented a flawed analysis and you gave "evidence" that
included irrelevant, eye witness testimony and a time limited argument
I once made that has since expired. You're a total failure, you monkey
sex loving lemur!

And on it goes...

> ... and then
> your attempt was just whining that I did not stop pointing out the lies of
> the clique for as long as you wanted me to.

Your delusion aside, there is no "clique" of 130+ people that have all
called you a liar, troll or worse.

> You also accused me of forgery...

A thing you admitted having engaged in. The idea that your admitted
forgery is not an example of you "being dishonest" is a sale only you
would try to make. I keep telling you... people just aren't as stupid
as you need them to be... forgery is dishonest to any sane, honest and
honorable individual.

High Plains Thumper

Nov 1, 2009, 8:19:58 PM11/1/09
Steve Carroll wrote:
> Snit wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper stated:

>>> Snit again snipped it all, too hot to handle, "psssssst", eh
>>> Snit?
>>
>> If you can stay on topic you will not get snipped.
>
> The topic here is:
>
> ""Snit" goes postal once more "
>
> He's obviously on topic... you're the one who is running. If you
> aren't prepared to discuss the topic in this sub-thread you shouldn't
> post to this sub-thread.

I busted Snit with his statements, regarding leaving Tim Adams, Sandman,
Steve Carroll, and Wally alone due to his starting school and ensuing
commitments. The two months after he posted on August 24, he doubled
the amount of posts he posted for September and October over what he
posted same months in 2008.

Here's what got Snit fired up:

Initially: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:13:20 -0700 (PDT)

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/6c8580f9777af0eb

Finally: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 07:58:20 -0700 (PDT)

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/8b77fc1803333cfb

Proof of Snit's inconsistency:

[quote]

[/quote]

Over the past couple months, Snit has been posting his moronic rant over
his UbuntuCP.mov file on his website, regarding alleged Linux GUI
problems. I several times showed proof of Snit's forgeries and strawman
graphics done previously, which Snit does his usual severe snippage and
insisting I provided no proof.

Here, I re-countered Snit's strawman graphic website aides:

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: HPT is a complete and utter failure.
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 08:48:11 -0700 (PDT)

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/11c24e105c67b8f6

Then re-countered his nonsense with the same, which broke the camel's back:

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Ubuntu 9.10
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 13:51:37 -0700 (PDT)

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/56ae7537f4652974

Then Snit finally breaks down in anger and starts posting regurgitative
Snit snot, repeating my words AKA Snit repetitive isolated mangled quote
posts, a luser strategy:

1. Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 14:22:33 -0700

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/8c2265c1027b4e1c

2. Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 17:50:44 -0700

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/dad0a994f00d10ae

3. Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 20:58:40 -0700

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/f3e31b0c929d5068

4. Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 21:05:10 -0700

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/c8c9cecece4c63ef

5. Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: HPT Proves, again, he is a loser
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 22:17:42 -0700

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/94d10d3737b0073c

6. Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Pathological Lies Quoter Latest Addition
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 07:02:08 -0700

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/7897eaa10c35cd55

7. Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: OT: Tim Adams "very likely" licks doorknobs
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 07:02:17 -0700

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/8b442c6440facc03

8. Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: "Snit" goes postal once more (was Linux "advocates" ...)
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 07:13:10 -0700

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/3342c8b4c875035a

These are not the actions of a mentally balanced person, IMHO.

--
HPT

Snit

Nov 1, 2009, 9:01:52 PM11/1/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post hclc40$v0g$1...@news.eternal-september.org
on 11/1/09 6:19 PM:

> I busted Snit with his statements,...

Nope. You made a bunch of accusations you could not support.

Also, Snit has falsified data in his videos.

Looks like you resized the dialogue box

You moved and dragged the task bar, aligned

vertical with the side of the screen.

I just told you a personal observation that YOU
ALTERED THAT SLIDE!

Snit again altered that data!

Altered video wizardry? There is nothing wrong with
Ubuntu copy and paste.

No, rather it is another example of Snit moving the

goal posts, creating problems that do not exist except
for an invention of his own mind.

And then you whined that I called you and your buddies on your lies too many
times.

Wah wah. Poor lit'l HPT... all mad that his lies have been called out too
much.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Steve Carroll

Nov 1, 2009, 9:17:18 PM11/1/09
On Nov 1, 7:01 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated in post hclc40$v0...@news.eternal-september.org

> on 11/1/09 6:19 PM:

> > I busted Snit with his statements,...
>
> Nope.  You made a bunch of accusations you could not support.

Correction: That he couldn't support to *you*... a raving lunatic.

High Plains Thumper

Nov 3, 2009, 8:54:34 PM11/3/09
Steve Carroll wrote:
> Snit wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper stated:

>>> I busted Snit with his statements,...
>>
>> Nope. You made a bunch of accusations you could not support.
>
> Correction: That he couldn't support to *you*... a raving lunatic.

Exactly, LOL! Reference the first 8 in:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/dd08f34e1635d174

Continuation of the same repetitive nonsense, LOL!

9. Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: HPT whines his lies have been called out too many times.
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 19:01:52 -0700

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/d787093ededa3c93

10. Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy

Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 22:17:42 -0700

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/94d10d3737b0073c

--
HPT

Snit

Nov 3, 2009, 9:01:27 PM11/3/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post hcqmsq$eq9$1...@news.eternal-september.org
on 11/3/09 6:54 PM:

> Steve Carroll wrote:
>> Snit wrote:
>>> High Plains Thumper stated:

>>> Nope. You made a bunch of accusations you could not support.
>>
>> Correction: That he couldn't support to *you*... a raving lunatic.
>
> Exactly, LOL!

Then show the support:

Also, Snit has falsified data in his videos.

Looks like you resized the dialogue box

You moved and dragged the task bar, aligned
vertical with the side of the screen.

I just told you a personal observation that YOU
ALTERED THAT SLIDE!

Snit again altered that data!

Altered video wizardry? There is nothing wrong with
Ubuntu copy and paste.

No, rather it is another example of Snit moving the
goal posts, creating problems that do not exist except
for an invention of his own mind.

You cannot. Steve Carroll is so consumed with hatred that he will, of
course, back you... but he cannot find support for your whacked out lies
either.

Nobody can. You are a liar. Period.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Nov 4, 2009, 8:31:15 PM11/4/09

Oh, will the repetitive insanity nonsense ever cease, LOL!

11. Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: HPT is a liar. Period.
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 19:01:27 -0700

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/12687e071396f0e8

63-libcrushersmith: "Snit also thinks Dan Rather still anchors CBS News
and that Gitmo terrorists are innocent! Any time Snit is cornered, he
changes the subject and will never admit he's wrong." 28 Jan 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/fbc516717f3b7ccf

--
HPT

Snit

Nov 4, 2009, 8:45:22 PM11/4/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post hct9t5$250$1...@news.eternal-september.org
on 11/4/09 6:31 PM:

> Oh, will the repetitive insanity nonsense ever cease, LOL!

Oh, I will toss your BS into your face from time to time... it amuses me.
Here are your lies... again:

Also, Snit has falsified data in his videos.

Looks like you resized the dialogue box

You moved and dragged the task bar, aligned
vertical with the side of the screen.

I just told you a personal observation that YOU
ALTERED THAT SLIDE!

Snit again altered that data!

Altered video wizardry? There is nothing wrong with
Ubuntu copy and paste.

No, rather it is another example of Snit moving the
goal posts, creating problems that do not exist except
for an invention of his own mind.

What is telling is not only are you completely unable to back up your lies,
but Steve Carroll is so consumed by his hatred that he made it clear he
thinks it is just dandy for you to spew such dishonest BS into a public
forum.

Which, again, proves me right about both of you. Do the two of you work to
prove me right on purpose or can you really not help yourself?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]