Pathological Lies Quoter Latest Addition

High Plains Thumper

Nov 1, 2009, 8:08:47 AM11/1/09
132- Mutley (AUK):
Snit: "None are supportable. None are real. HPT made them up and
is scared to even try to support them. He knows he cannot. He
knows his lies are being shoved in his face and that people are
laughing at his failure. I know I am. He is a sad pathetic
little man."
Mutley: "For the record ... I'll be done when I decide that
there's more shit on your face than there is on the sole of my
shoe." 01 Nov 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1802ad3aa000098b

Snit - boy, what a luser.

--
HPT

Snit

Nov 1, 2009, 9:02:08 AM11/1/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post hck192$fm0$1...@news.eternal-september.org
on 11/1/09 6:08 AM:

Also, Snit has falsified data in his videos.

Looks like you resized the dialogue box

You moved and dragged the task bar, aligned
vertical with the side of the screen.

I just told you a personal observation that YOU
ALTERED THAT SLIDE!

Snit again altered that data!

Altered video wizardry? There is nothing wrong with
Ubuntu copy and paste.

No, rather it is another example of Snit moving the
goal posts, creating problems that do not exist except
for an invention of his own mind.

None are supportable. None are real. HPT made them up and is scared to
even try to support them.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]