Vince Palamara new YouTube video: VINCE BUGLIOSI AND ME (essential viewing)

SecretServiceguy

May 22, 2008, 8:43:10 PM5/22/08

Lone

May 23, 2008, 2:50:33 AM5/23/08
On 23 Mai, 02:43, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8
>
> Vince Palamara

Not very often in my life a have seen an intelligent person making a
clown out of himself on Y- Toube. Welcome in Bugliosis ass, Palamara.

If Oswald acted alone, Viennie, he shot Kennedy from the front.

Watch the eyewitness:

Newmann:(22.11.63) said: JFK was shot in the temple from the grassy
knoll. Where is Newanns finger???
[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/674h2ev.jpg[/IMG]

McKillduff:(22.11.63) at Parkland press conference said: JFK died by
a shot in the right temple. Watch McKilduffs finger.
[IMG]http://i19.tinypic.com/5ys575y.jpg[/IMG]

Dennis David:(Pitzers buddie) (Saw small hole the week after the
assassination on several pics taken in the morgue of Bethesda of JFKs
head- in the possession of W.Bruce.Pitzer) Watch Dennies Davids
finger...
[IMG]http://i16.tinypic.com/61kiyb8.jpg[/IMG]

Sketch by David: (of what he saw) on the Pitzer- slides:

[IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/2rcobgg.jpg[/IMG]

Jo O Donell Buddie of Ed Knudsen (Allan Dulles main photographer) saw
pics of JFKs head taken by Knudsen in the morgue of Bethesda with
small hole in temple. Where? Watch his finger.
[IMG]http://i17.tinypic.com/4kap3tj.jpg[/IMG]

The point of the shooter is to the right, and above- behind the
fence.
The shooter was seen by...

Eyewitness Beverly Oliver and Jean Hill- both s a w the shooter.
Jean Hill: "I saw the man..."
Jean Hill audio--search: "Jean Hill" at the following Link

http://miscellaneoushistory.bravehost.com/Links%20from%20Blog.htm

Beverly Oliver: . in the picket fence area..."there was a figure there
and there was smoke there..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-IXYfge2Ys

The cerebellum of JFK was intact: Crenshaw saw it, through the exit-
hole in the lower right back of JFKs head.
A shot from behind, causing that hole, would have destroyed the
cerebellum.
Crenshaw:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpBDuSJeH14

And an Oswald in the front is bullshit. He was not in the front of
JFK. He was not at the sixth floor window. He was not at any sixth
floor window, whether the easternmost, nor the westernmost.
He was in the lunchroom, having a coke, when the shots rang out.

I believe eyewitness rather than tricky lawyers, and researcher-
musicians.

Message has been deleted

aeffects

May 23, 2008, 4:08:06 AM5/23/08
On May 22, 5:43 pm, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8
>
> Vince Palamara

Vince for years and years you hammered away at the SS, right? Then you
read Vinnie daBug's book, you're instantly converted? Fine. However,
no thinking CTer is going to buy this instant conversion. Nor should
ridicule be hurled at you, by anyone.

So, get on with your life, I hope you do well, just can the bullshit
about Bugliosi's Reclaiming History, no one believes his nonsense,
including half the LNer's I know.....

YoHarvey

May 23, 2008, 8:34:40 AM5/23/08

At least Vince won't be blowing coke up his nose in his tiny Vegas
apartment, now will he?

justm...@gmail.com

May 23, 2008, 8:50:32 AM5/23/08
On May 23, 4:08 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

Vince, welcome to the world of the sane and informed. The comments
from Lone and Healy come from two who have NOT read Reclaiming
History, and have done nothing but bashed the book and the author
since day 1. Not a big surprise, these illiterates refuse to read RH
because it would prove 80% of their thinking is lame and holds no
water. For those who refuse to read the book, the mini series on HBO
should and will change the minds of many. This is what has the CT
community in an uproar. This is what keeps them slamming Bugliosi day
after day.

Look at the comment by Healy telling you to can the bullshit about
Reclaiming History. Why? Because you have been reconized in the CT
community as a prominent researcher that people have listened too in
the past. Healy is petrified that they will still listen and follow
your lead and read RH. Healy makes the statement that half the LN'ers
he knows don't believe VB's nonsense. Another lie, from the master of
liars as has been proven in the other threads where he doesn't use
what little brain he has left to think before he shoots his mouth off.
No one takes Healy seriously in anything he says. How could we?? This
is a man who thought Kennedys name was John Francis Kennedy.

Unfortunately, 80% of the CT's on this newsgroup, haven't the
intelligence to read and understand Reclaiming History. If they choose
to read it, it will be with a negative attitude where they will spend
their time trying to find errors in the book rather then seeing where
VB points out their errors and proves that LHO killed JFK alone. Nice
job Vince P, hopefully others will follow your footsteps and see the
truth as you did.

Ben Holmes

May 23, 2008, 10:01:53 AM5/23/08
In article <4d067c7d-e587-4a87...@w7g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
Lone says...

I'm amused at Palamara's claim that Bugliosi dealt with all the CT theory - yet
it's clear that he didn't dare touch the 16 smoking guns, despite the obvious
fact that he knew about them.

Palamara has done excellent work with the Secret Service, but he apparently
knows next to nothing about the medical evidence, or eyewitnesses that
demonstrate a conspiracy.

justm...@gmail.com

May 23, 2008, 10:28:12 AM5/23/08
On May 23, 10:01 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> In article <4d067c7d-e587-4a87-b492-80f1b63f0...@w7g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
> demonstrate a conspiracy.- Hide quoted text -

And you think that you are an expert on these matters Holmes? Tell us
why you aren't on all of the JFK forums spewing your interpetations of
what you think no one can answer. You wouldn't dare post your garbage
on other JFK forums, you'd be laughed at by your fellow CT's just as
you are by LN's. You have your following of misfits here at acj who
will lie for you when necessary (see Healys numerous lies). Your title
as "King of Bullshit" rates highly on acj. Unlike you Vince is well
known among CT's on the internet. It takes a big man to admit he was
wrong or did not see things clearly and own up to it.
That's something you will never experience Holmes. If any of your
questions were worth an iota of credibilty, I think Vince Bugliosi
would have commented on them. But like you, they are worthless and
irrelevent to the truth. Obviously, you couldn't wait to slander VP
because he has changed his views on the matter after reading RH.
The mini series is going to bury you and the rest of your following on
this group...it can't get here quick enough. The thought of it is
already giving Healy the DT's. The poor bastard better stock up on his
booze and drugs for the big event!

Lone

May 23, 2008, 10:39:02 AM5/23/08
Justme wrorte:

> Vince, welcome to the world of the insane and uninformed. . Not a big surprise, sane men refuse to read RH
> because it would prove 80% of their thinking is sharp and holds the
> water.

> Fortunately, 99% of the CT's on this newsgroup, don't give a dime
> to read and understand Reclaiming History. The 1 percent who read it got sick of it. If they choose
> to read it, all of them would get sick.
> VB points out his own errors and proves that he is a scumbag lawyer. Nice
> job Vince Parlaver, welcome in the nuthouse of the LNters.

>Sincerely

>justme1952

Well, I got nothing to add...Lone

David Von Pein

May 23, 2008, 10:43:38 AM5/23/08
>>> "I'm amused at Palamara's claim that Bugliosi dealt with all the CT theory - yet it's clear that he didn't dare touch the 16 smoking guns, despite the obvious fact that he knew about them." <<<

Ben "Mega-Kook" Holmes is dead-wrong once again. Surprise! ........

16 Smoking Guns? Or 16 Misfires?:

"James Fetzer...wrote me on January 23, 2001:...[Quoting
Fetzer:] "What would it take to convince you of the existence of a
conspiracy and cover-up in the death of JFK? .... Are none of our
[Fetzer's and Dr. David Mantik's] major discoveries--our '16 smoking
guns,' for example--convincing? And, if not, why? And, if not, then
WHAT WOULD IT TAKE?" [End Fetzer quote.]

"Only evidence, Drs. Fetzer and Mantik. Only evidence." --
VINCENT T. BUGLIOSI; PAGE #974 of "RECLAIMING HISTORY" (c.2007)

www.amazon.com/DVP-REVIEW-RECLAIMING-HISTORY/review/RZD82270D69E8

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6d550fa4cb5c8792

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2a45aaa342d10998

DVP SAID THIS ON AUGUST 19, 2007:

>>> "Upon looking over that silly James Fetzer-created list of conjecture and outright lies, it's obvious to anyone who has read "Reclaiming History" that Vincent Bugliosi HAS, indeed, responded to and refuted every single one of those so-called "16 Smoking Guns". .... Why on Earth Ben Holmes thinks Bugliosi hasn't responded to the items on Fetzer's list is anyone's guess. But, then too, it's hard to figure out a CT-Kook from one day to the next. I guess since Vince didn't have a chapter labelled "I'M RESPONDING TO FETZER'S 16 SMOKING GUNS", that must mean to Ben-Kook that VB has IGNORED all of Fetzer's silliness. But VB hasn't ignored those items. They are all answered very well in various places throughout "Reclaiming History"." <<<

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/17f7219e09435dfb

The so-called "16 SMOKING GUNS" (by James H. Fetzer):

www.assassinationscience.com/prologue.html

Each of Fetzer's supposedly-conspiracy-proving "Smoking Guns" is
discussed and thoroughly dealt with and refuted/debunked within
Vincent Bugliosi's 2007 masterwork "RECLAIMING HISTORY: THE
ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY". (Book title hereafter in
this post shortened to "RH".)

Here now are some citations and excerpts from Mr. Bugliosi's book
which directly deal with the above-linked "Smoking Guns"....which are
"Guns" that a Super-Kook named Holmes insists that "Bugliosi did NOT
address" anywhere in "RH":

======================

SMOKING GUN #1:

"[Per the WC and the HSCA] JFK was hit at the base of the back
of his neck by a bullet that traversed his neck without hitting any
bony structures and exited his throat at the level of his tie. [This]
is an anatomical impossibility, because the bullet would have had to
impact bony structures."

"RH" BOOK CITATIONS:

"The bruises in the neck region [of JFK]...COULDN'T have been
caused by the tracheotomy because the circulation of blood in the body
was nearly nonexistent at that point. Without blood, there could be no
bruise--that is, there could only be damage to tissue, not
discoloration of the tissue.

"The bruising of the neck muscles and right lung HAD to have
been caused while the president's heart and lungs were still operating
sufficiently to permit a bruise to occur. [Source Note #132 = Dr.
Humes' WC testimony @ 2 H 368.]

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh2/html/WC_Vol2_0188b.htm

"In short, these bruises, which lay along a path between the
president's back and his throat wound, COULD ONLY HAVE OCCURRED PRIOR
TO THE INCISIONS THAT WERE MADE AT PARKLAND HOSPITAL (i.e., they had
to have been made at the time of the shooting), and hence, the damage
found there had to have been the result of a bullet ENTERING THE
PRESIDENT'S BACK AND EXITING THE THROAT. [All emphasis Bugliosi's.]

"Based on the testimony of Dr. Humes, which was agreed upon by
fellow pathologists Boswell and Finck in the autopsy report, the
Warren Commission concluded that the bullet that entered the
president's back "proceeded in a straight line" on a "downward angle"
through the "soft tissue of the neck," moving in a "slight right to
left lateral direction," hitting "no bony structure" before emerging
in the front of the president's neck. ....

"This conclusion of the Warren Commission on the track of the
bullet was "unanimously" confirmed by all nine of the HSCA's panel of
forensic pathologists, who noted that the straight path of the bullet
was "adjacent to the spine," though not touching it." [Source Note
#134 = 1 HSCA 230-231.] -- V. Bugliosi; Page 402

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol1/html/HSCA_Vol1_0117b.htm

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol1/html/HSCA_Vol1_0118a.htm

~~~~~~

"The autopsy finding as to the track of the bullet that entered
the president's back was buttressed by the HSCA forensic pathology
panel's 1978 examination of the X-rays taken during the autopsy.

"The panel agreed, based largely on consultation with four
radiologists, that X-rays of the president's neck and chest showed
evidence of air and gas shadows in the right side of the neck (likely
a result of air seeping into the bullet track after the tracheotomy
incision was made), as well as a fracture of the right transverse
process (a bony knob protrusion) of the first thoracic vertebra,
located at the base of the neck (1 HSCA 199; JFK Exhibit F-32, 1 HSCA
202-203; JFK Exhibit F-33, 1 HSCA 206; JFK Exhibit F-34, 1 HSCA 211).

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol1/html/HSCA_Vol1_0102a.htm

"The panel concluded that the fracture of the first thoracic
vertebra could have been caused by the bullet striking it directly or
by the force of the bullet passing very near to it, and the majority
of the panel concluded that the bullet did not strike the vertebral
bone (1 HSCA 305, 317).

"Dr. Baden testified that the X-rays showed "no evidence of any
metal or bone...fragments in the neck area" (1 HSCA 305). Although the
1968 Clark Panel and one member of the 1975 Rockefeller Commission
stated that X-rays showed radiopaque particles (believed to be metal
fragments) left behind by the bullet that passed through the
president's neck, the HSCA forensic pathology panel concluded that
these white particles were, in fact, artifacts caused by dirt getting
into the X-ray cassette or produced during the developing process--a
rather common occurrence (1 HSCA 304-305; ARRB MD 59, Clark Panel
Report, pp.13, 15)." -- V. Bugliosi; Pages 244-245 of Endnotes (on CD-
ROM)

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol1/html/HSCA_Vol1_0154b.htm

======================

SMOKING GUN #2:

"The head shot trajectory is inconsistent with the position of
[President Kennedy's] head at the time of the shot."

"RH" BOOK CITATIONS:

"A straight line was...drawn between the entrance and exit
wounds [on JFK's head] and extended rearward from Kennedy's position
in the limousine at Z312. [Thomas] Canning found that line tracked
back to a point approximately eleven feet west of the southeast corner
of the Texas School Book Depository Building and fifteen feet above
the sixth-floor windowsill. [Source Note #224 = 6 HSCA 41.] -- V.
Bugliosi; Page 500

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol6/html/HSCA_Vol6_0024a.htm

~~~~~~

"Rydberg's drawing of Kennedy's head tilted sharply downward (CE
388, 16 H 984) is not compatible with the orientation of Kennedy's
head at Zapruder frames 312 and 313 (the moment of the shot to the
head). .... The HSCA's drawing of the president's head orientation at
frames 312 and 313 (7 HSCA 126) is closer to the actual orientation."
-- V. Bugliosi; Page 257 of Endnotes

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol7/html/HSCA_Vol7_0068b.htm

======================

SMOKING GUN #3:

"The weapon, which was not even a rifle [??? LOL], could not
have fired the bullets that killed the president."

[DVP Interjection --- This "Smoking Gun" is so incredibly stupid and
ridiculous it doesn't even amount to a wet sparkler. But, I'll deal
with it anyway. Bugliosi, in various places throughout his book,
easily refutes this third of Fetzer's silly "Guns", particularly
within Chapters 6 and 7, entitled "Oswald's Ownership And Possession
Of The Rifle Found On The Sixth Floor" and "Identification Of The
Murder Weapon".]

"RH" BOOK CITATION:

"I hate to reduce myself to talking about such silliness, but if
Oswald wasn't the one who fired his Carcano that day...wouldn't the
automatic and natural thing for him to say be, "Yes, that's of course
my rifle, but some SOB stole it from me about a week or so ago. You
find the person who stole it from me and you'll find the person who
killed the president." Instead, Oswald told one lie after another
about his own rifle because he knew, of course, that it was the murder
weapon." -- V. Bugliosi; Page 815

======================

SMOKING GUN #4:

"The [Mannlicher-Carcano] bullets, which were standard copper-
jacketed World War II-vintage military ammunition, could not have
caused the explosive damage. .... This kind of ammunition...does not
explode. .... [An] X-ray of the President's head (the image of his
head taken from the side), however, displays a pattern of metallic
debris as effects of the impact of an exploding bullet, which could
not have been caused by ammunition of the kind Oswald was alleged to
have used, thereby exonerating him."

"RH" BOOK CITATION:

"Dr. Charles Petty of the HSCA forensic pathology panel
responded to Dr. Wecht's frangible-bullet theory in his testimony
before the committee. [Quoting Petty:] "I happen to be the coauthor of
the only paper that has ever been written about the wounding
capabilities of frangible bullets. .... Such bullets and the breakup
products of [these] bullets are easy to detect in X-rays. There are no
such fragments in the X-ray of the late president's head. There was no
frangible bullet fired. I might also add that frangible bullets are
produced in .22 caliber loads and they are not produced [for] larger
weapons." [End Petty quote.]

"In fact, all eight of Dr. Wecht's colleagues on the HSCA
forensic pathology panel rejected his frangible-bullet hypothesis as
well as any hypothesis concerning a bullet striking the president's
head in the area of the exit wound [i.e., in the right-front portion
of JFK's head]. ....

"Additionally, the HSCA's wound ballistics expert, Larry
Sturdivan, concluded that the bullet was not a frangible one. [Source
Note #14 = 1 HSCA 401.]

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol1/html/HSCA_Vol1_0203a.htm

"Dr. James Humes also dismissed the frangible-bullet theory for
the head wound. [Quoting Humes:] "Had this wound...been inflicted by a
dumdum [frangible] bullet, I would anticipate that the [wound] would
not have anything near the regular contour and outline which it
had" [End Baden quote]." [Source Note #15 = Dr. Humes' WC testimony @
2 H 356.] -- V. Bugliosi; Page 863

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh2/html/WC_Vol2_0182b.htm

======================

SMOKING GUN #5:

"The axis of metallic debris [in JFK's head] is inconsistent
with a shot from behind, but consistent with a shot that entered the
area of the right temple."

"RH" BOOK CITATION:

"When I also reminded Dr. Wecht that the autopsy X-rays of the
president's head did not show any metallic fragments from a bullet
proceeding from the right side of Kennedy's head to the left, only
from the back to the front, he conceded this was another problem with
the theory postulating a shot from the president's right side." -- V.
Bugliosi; Page 863

======================

SMOKING GUN #6:

"The official autopsy report was contradicted by more than 40
eyewitness reports and was inconsistent with HSCA diagrams and
photographs."

"RH" BOOK CITATIONS:

"Dr. Michael Baden has what I believe to be the answer, one
whose logic is solid. [Quoting Baden:] "The head exit wound was not in
the parietal-occipital area, as the Parkland doctors said. They were
wrong," [Baden] told me. "Since the thick growth of hair on Kennedy's
head hadn't been shaved at Parkland, there's no way for the doctors to
have seen the margins of the wound in the skin of the scalp. All they
saw was blood and brain tissue adhering to the hair. And that may have
been mostly in the occipital area because he was lying on his back and
gravity would push his hair, blood, and brain tissue backward, so many
of them probably assumed the exit wound was in the back of the
head" [End Baden quote]." -- V. Bugliosi; Pages 407-408

~~~~~~

"The entire photographic panel of the HSCA concluded that "the
autopsy photographs and X-rays were taken of President Kennedy at the
time of his autopsy and that they had not been altered in any manner."
This fact alone demolishes the conspiracy theorists' allegations that
photographic fakery was used to conceal the plot to kill the
president.

"It also destroys another prime conspiracy belief--that the
eyewitness descriptions of the president's wounds that were offered by
the Parkland Hospital doctors (and later by some eyewitnesses to the
autopsy) are proof that the autopsy photographs had been altered.

"Obviously, if the autopsy photographs are genuine and unaltered
(which all the experts agree), then eyewitness descriptions of the
president's wounds that contradict those photographs are not proof of
alteration, as some critics claim, but nothing more than examples of
understandable, mistaken recollections, or if not that, then
deliberate and outright falsehoods." -- V. Bugliosi; Page 224 of
Endnotes

~~~~~~

"On the Ida Dox drawing of the autopsy photograph of the back of
the president's head showing the entrance wound (see 7 HSCA 104), the
numbers on the ruler are not visible, even with a magnifying glass,
but the entrance wound does not seem to be four inches above where I
would imagine the external occipital protuberance was on the
president's head, and does not appear as high up as the round black
circle signifying the entrance wound on the HSCA sketch (see 1 HSCA
406).

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol7/html/HSCA_Vol7_0057b.htm

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol1/html/HSCA_Vol1_0205b.htm

"It may be that the location of the entrance wound was somewhere
between where the autopsy surgeons and the later pathologists said it
was. But if, indeed, the autopsy surgeons were correct on the lower
location of the head entrance wound, how this would affect the
trajectory analyses, and be compatible with the minute missile
fragments traversing on a line from back to front higher up on the
head, is beyond my knowledge and expertise.

"However, we mustn't forget that since the president's head was
inclined slightly forward at the time of the head shot, a bullet
traveling on a downward trajectory would be proceeding on a higher
path, anatomically, through the president's head. (See discussion on
this issue in main text with respect to the president's back wound.)"
-- V. Bugliosi; Page 231 of Endnotes

======================

SMOKING GUN #7:

"These eyewitness reports were rejected on the basis of the X-
rays, which have been fabricated in at least two different ways."

"RH" BOOK CITATION (Replay from above):

"The entire photographic panel of the HSCA concluded that "the
autopsy photographs and X-rays were taken of President Kennedy at the
time of his autopsy and that they had not been altered in any
manner" (7 HSCA 41)." -- V. Bugliosi; Page 224 of Endnotes

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol7/html/HSCA_Vol7_0026a.htm

======================

SMOKING GUN #8:

"Diagrams and photos of a brain in the National Archives are of
the brain of someone other than JFK."

[DVP Interjection --- This "Gun" is yet another incredibly-stupid one,
with absolutely zero granules of truth in it whatsoever, and is a
theory that should make anyone purporting it turn various shades of
crimson due to the embarrassment at having even written it down.

Mr. Bugliosi handily and humorously (and with ample citations to
testimony from Humes, Boswell, Finck, and other sources), deals with
the "Two Brains" idiocy on pages 434 to 447 of the main text in "RH";
and pages 282 to 287 of the CD's endnotes. A few excerpts follow.....]

"RH" BOOK CITATION:

"Easily one of the most obscenely irresponsible documents ever
promulgated in the assassination debate, and yet one whose contention
is being hailed and widely accepted today in the conspiracy community,
is the one written by Douglas P. Horne, the ARRB's chief analyst for
military records. ....

"Unbelievably, Horne said that the depositions taken by the ARRB
caused him to conclude that there were two (not one) supplemental
brain examinations following the autopsy, and the second one--are you
ready?--wasn't on the president's brain, but on another brain from
some anonymous third party. ....

"Now why would Humes and Boswell, who testified that there was
only one supplementary brain exam, have conducted a second one of a
different brain?

"Of course, Horne has an answer, in effect accusing Humes and
Boswell of being a part of a vast conspiracy to cover up the true
facts of the assassination. ....

"Horne does his best to protect his credibility on his
memorandum by burying in a footnote near the very end of it some
information that severely damages the credibility of his star witness,
autopsy photographer John Stringer. (But it's too late. There is
nothing that can possibly restore the credibility of Doug Horne for
the main conclusions he sets forth in the body of his memorandum.)" --
V. Bugliosi; Pages 434-435, 439, and 441

======================

SMOKING GUN #9:

"Those who took and processed the autopsy photographs claim that
parts of the photographic record have been altered, created, or
destroyed."

"RH" BOOK CITATIONS (with many more conspiracy-smashing cites
concerning this sub-topic to be found on pages 260-280 of the CD's
endnotes):

"What does Doug Horne conclude from all of this? For Horne, the
implications are staggering. If the navy was correct in saying that
the camera it provided "was indeed the camera used at the
autopsy" (the navy only said the camera was "believed to be" the
autopsy camera), then either, he says, (1) all the autopsy photographs
are authentic and were indeed taken by John Stringer, and a benign but
unknown explanation exists for why the HSCA photographic experts
believed the autopsy photographs could not have been taken by the navy
camera they examined (e.g., the lens of the camera used to take the
photographs was different from the 135-millimeter Zeiss Jena Tessar
lens supplied by the navy)...

"...or (2) many or all of the autopsy photographs were taken by
a photographer other than John Stringer, and the photographs Stringer
said he took were removed from the official autopsy photographic
collection (Doug Horne's memorandum for file, pp.5-6).

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/arrb/staff_memos/DH_BrainExams/html/d130_0001a.htm

"This second possibility is apparently meant to conjure up
images of a mysterious, unknown photographer shooting a second set of
autopsy photographs after the autopsy was completed (a set of images
that presumably concealed the true nature of the president's wounds),
which were then substituted for the official set of photographs taken
by Stringer.

"Horne's memo suggests that the latter is true (i.e., the
autopsy photographs are substitutes, taken by someone other than
Stringer). But this suggestion makes absolutely no sense at all.

"We know through stereoscopic analysis that the photographs in
evidence (even if they are substitute photographs of the autopsy taken
by someone other than Stringer) are authentic and unaltered. We also
know from the HSCA anthropologists and the odontologist that the skull
is that of John F. Kennedy.

"What this all means is that irrespective of the camera and
lens, whatever the photographs show must be the true condition of the
president's body at the time of the autopsy. Since the photographs
clearly show that the president was struck from behind by two bullets,
what possible purpose could be served by substituting or removing
photographs? Neither Horne nor [Gary] Aguilar say.

"The authentication of the existing photographic collection
eliminates the possibility that any photographs that might have
disappeared from the collection, either by removal or by substitution,
could show anything other than what we now see.

"After all, there was only one body and the wounds in that body
either show that shots were fired from the front or they don't, no
matter how many photographs are substituted or removed. Surprisingly,
this obvious fact seems to have escaped the conspiracy theorists." --
V. Bugliosi; Pages 226-227 of Endnotes

~~~~~~

"There are several other tales of photographs allegedly taken
during the autopsy that critics claim have since vanished, but I
should emphasize that even if these alleged missing photographs exist
somewhere (or did exist at one time), they can't possibly show
something that contradicts what we already know to be true about the
president's wounds.

"How do we know this? Again, simply by virtue of the fact that
the autopsy photographs and X-rays that are available are authentic
and unaltered and depict the condition of President Kennedy's body on
the night of the autopsy. So, any additional photographs or X-rays
that might exist (or might have existed) can't depict something else.

"Therefore, when someone comes forward with a story about
photographs that supposedly showed something other than what we know
to be true (i.e., the president was struck from behind by two shots),
we know, of necessity, that the person telling the story is either
honestly mistaken or deliberately lying. One hundred or one thousand
sworn testimonies about missing photographs would not change this
unshakable truth.

"One of these other tales that critics are convinced is evidence
of a completely different (and unusual) set of autopsy photographs was
told by Saundra Spencer, an E-6 photographer's mate first class who
was in charge of the White House photo lab, a small room located
inside the three-story facilities of the Naval Photographic Center
(NPC) at Anacostia, Maryland, across the river from Washington,
D.C. ....

"Spencer said that none of the photos showed the scalp peeled
back on the skull. Also, unlike the photographs in the National
Archives inventory today, Spencer said that the president's eyes and
mouth were closed and that he appeared to be in "a rest position."
Spencer said that other than the wound to the back of the president's
head, she saw no other wound to the head. "The prints that we printed
did not have the massive head damages" shown in the official autopsy
photos. ....

"Spencer's testimony, of course, has raised the question in the
conspiracy community of whether there was a second set of photographs
taken of Kennedy's body at the time of the autopsy (a set conspiracy
theorists presume showed the "true" nature of the president's wounds)
and that this second set was squirreled away as part of the cover-
up. ....

"But was Spencer's testimony accurate? For starters, keep in
mind that Spencer's recollection of events was thirty-four years after
the fact. But more importantly, her recollection is at odds with
almost the entire official record. While the official autopsy
photographs were processed, as Spencer remembered, at the NPC, the
rest of the documentary record details a completely different and
rather divergent series of events which, I think you'll agree, is
quite unlike Spencer's account. ....

"In this case, like many others where eyewitnesses are
confronted with hard documentary or physical evidence, Saundra
Spencer's memory is no match for the facts. We know she's wrong when
she says the photographs she saw show a "blownout chunk" in the center
of the back of the president's head.

"Why? Because apart from the observations of all three autopsy
surgeons, the official autopsy photographs and X-rays conclusively,
and without question, depict the body of President Kennedy at the time
of the autopsy and show none of what Spencer described. ....

"[Robert L.] Knudsen's version of events has been tarnished as
well. .... In May 1996, Gloria Knudsen, widow of Knudsen, and two of
his four surviving children were interviewed by the ARRB. .... They
said that Robert Knudsen told them sometime after the assassination
that he alone had photographed the autopsy.

"Knudsen also told them that he witnessed and photographed
probes inserted in the president's body, and that the Secret Service
took his film as soon as he had exposed it. (ARRB MD 230, Meeting
Report, Interview of Gloria Knudsen and children Terri and Bob, May
13, 1996, p.1)" -- V. Bugliosi; Pages 263-266, 268, and 272 of
Endnotes

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/arrb/master_med_set/md230/html/md230_0004a.htm

======================

SMOKING GUN #10:

"The Zapruder film, among others, has been extensively edited
using highly sophisticated techniques."

[DVP Interjection --- Bugliosi spends a good deal of time and devotes
quite a few pages to the "Z-Film Alteration" nonsense. Here are the
"RH" page numbers associated with the "Zapruder Film Fakery" topic:
Pages 452 and 504 through 512 of the main text in the hardcover book;
plus Pages 347 and 348 through 359 of the CD's endnotes. Excerpts
below.....]

"RH" BOOK CITATIONS:

"The conspiracy alterationists are so incredibly zany that they
have now gone beyond their allegation that key frames of the Zapruder
film were altered by the conspirators to support their false story of
what took place, to claiming that the conspirators altered all manner
of people and objects in Dealey Plaza that couldn't possibly have any
bearing on the president's murder. ....

"The alterationists have even claimed that at some point after
the assassination, all the curbside lampposts in Dealey Plaza were
moved to different locations and/or replaced with poles of different
height. .... I know that conspiracy theorists have a sweet tooth for
silliness, but is there absolutely nothing that is too silly for their
palate?" -- V. Bugliosi; Pages 506-507

~~~~~~

"Assuming, just for the sake of argument, that some supersecret
technology did exist in 1963, when would the conspirators have
accomplished all these tasks? Not even the conspiracy theorists who
hold to the alteration theory agree on a time frame. ....

"As set forth in the main text, the master or original Zapruder
film never left the physical possession of [Abraham] Zapruder until
some time after 9:00 a.m. in his office, on Saturday, November 23,
1963, the day after the assassination. .... So we see that the
original Zapruder film, which the forgers would have had to have as a
sine qua non to their alteration plans, was never out of the physical
possession of Abraham Zapruder and Life magazine during the period
when the alteration supposedly took place. ....

"One exception among the steadily increasing number of
alterationists is David Lifton, who acknowledges that "it is
implausible, if not impossible, to believe that, if the Zapruder film
was altered, that other films were not also altered...the complete
photo record had to be altered, not just one record [the Zapruder
film]" (David W. Lifton, "Pig on a Leash, a Question of Authenticity,"
in Fetzer, Great Zapruder Film Hoax, p.416).

"But then Lifton, who had written in numbing detail about the
complexities of altering the Zapruder film and where it was altered,
doesn't go on to write one paragraph, one sentence, or even one word
about the forgers actually coming into possession of all or any one of
these other films, and where and when they altered them. I can't
imagine why he didn't." -- V. Bugliosi; Pages 352, 356-357, and 359 of
Endnotes

======================

SMOKING GUN #11:

"The official conclusion contradicts widely-broadcasted reports
on radio and television about two shots fired from the front."

[DVP Interjection --- Here are the "RH" page numbers that focus
attention on the allegation of "SHOTS FIRED FROM GRASSY KNOLL":

Main Text: Pages xxii, xxxv, 377, 380, 390, 394, 398, 406, 412,
439-440, 445, 483, 506, 1003, 1004, 1005, and 1057-1058.

Endnotes: Pages 18, 153, 236, 250, 313-314, 331, and 345.

Many additional pages, mainly between pages 847 and 887 of the main
text, cover the sub-topic of "WITNESSES AND THE GRASSY KNOLL".]

"RH" BOOK CITATION:

"If, indeed, a fourth shot was fired that day, why did only 6
witnesses hear four shots according to two studies and only 8
witnesses according to another, whereas the vast majority of witnesses
heard only three shots? .... If you had to wager your home on who is
right, whose opinion would you endorse? Can there really be any
question? ....

"[And] if a second gunman was firing at the presidential
limousine that day from the grassy knoll, why is it that only 4 of
[Josiah] Thompson's 172 witnesses, 4 of the HSCA's 178, and 5 of
London Weekend Television's 189 thought they heard bullets being fired
from two directions?" -- V. Bugliosi; Page 849

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7b06a89bd4042363

======================

SMOKING GUN #12:

"The (fabricated) X-rays, (altered) autopsy photographs, and
even the (edited) Zapruder film were improperly used to discredit
eyewitness reports."

[DVP Interjection --- This twelfth idiotic "Gun" has already been
covered thoroughly via the cites for "Guns" numbered 7, 9, and 10.

Since it's been proven beyond all possible doubt that NONE of the
things Kook Fetzer claims have been "fabricated", "altered", and/or
"edited" have actually been fabricated, altered, or edited, this 12th
"Gun" is a moot (and worthless) item....just like all 15 of the others
too, for that matter.]

"RH" BOOK CITATION:

"The reality is that even today, it is highly doubtful that any
of the most modern technological advances available in film and
photography could do what the buffs said was done [to the Zapruder
Film] over four decades ago. It unquestionably could not have been
done back then. ....

"But all of this is irrelevant, since the NPIC [National
Photographic Interpretation Center in Washington, D.C.] was not
equipped...to duplicate any kind of color motion picture film, which
the Zapruder 8-millimeter home movie was. Over the course of well over
40 years, no evidence has ever emerged to dispute this fact." -- V.
Bugliosi; Pages 352 and 355 of Endnotes

======================

SMOKING GUN #13:

"The motorcade route was changed at the last minute and yet the
assassination occurred on the part that had been changed."

[DVP Interjection --- Why Mr. Fetzer still believes in this ridiculous
conspiracy myth is anyone's guess. But, it is indeed difficult at
times to figure out the mindset of an "Anybody But Oswald" conspiracy
theorist.] .....

WAS THE MOTORCADE ROUTE CHANGED AT THE LAST MINUTE?:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fbacd51dfe2f074c

"RH" BOOK CITATION:

"On Tuesday, November 19, 1963, three days before the shooting,
the Dallas Morning News described the route as passing through
downtown Dallas on "Harwood to Main, Main to Houston, Houston to Elm,
Elm under the Triple Underpass to Stemmons Expressway and on to the
Trade Mart" (CE 1363, 22 H 615). The afternoon Dallas Times Herald
provided a nearly identical description the same day (CE 1362, 22 H
614). ....

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/html/WH_Vol22_0322b.htm

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/html/WH_Vol22_0323a.htm

"However, on the morning of the assassination, the Dallas
Morning News published a map of the route which seemed to show the
motorcade entering the freeway from Main Street, without making the
jog north on Houston to Elm, then west on Elm, past the Depository, to
Stemmons Freeway (Dallas Morning News, November 22, 1963, p.1A). (It
was this map that led some to believe that the motorcade route had
been changed when, in fact, the map was simply inaccurate in its
detail.)" -- V. Bugliosi; Page 460 of Endnotes

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/dmnmap2.gif

======================

SMOKING GUN #14:

"Secret Service policies for the protection of the President
were massively violated during the motorcade in Dallas."

"RH" BOOK CITATION:

"The Fromme, Moore, and Hinkley [sic] cases [referring to the
two 1975 assassination attempts against Gerald Ford and John
Hinckley's 1981 attempt against Ronald Reagan] are far more egregious
examples of a lack of adequate Secret Service protection than the
Kennedy assassination, yet the conspiracy theorists remain silent
about them.

"Although there is absolutely no evidence that the Secret
Service was involved in the assassination, its performance left
something to be desired, the HSCA concluding that "the Secret Service
was deficient in the performance of its duties."

"Warren Commission assistant counsel Arlen Specter put it
better: "The Secret Service had the responsibility to protect the
president and they did not protect the president." -- V. Bugliosi;
Page 1245

======================

SMOKING GUN #15:

"Neither the Mafia, pro- or anti-Castro Cubans, or the KGB could
have fabricated autopsy X-rays; substituted the brain of someone else
for the brain of JFK; created, altered, or destroyed autopsy
photographs; or subjected motion pictures, such as the Zapruder film,
to extensive editing using highly sophisticated techniques. Nor could
any of these things have been done by the alleged assassin, Lee
Oswald, who was either incarcerated or already dead. The only theories
that are remotely plausible, given these evidentiary findings, are
those that implicate various elements of the government. It was a
crime of such monstrous proportions and immense consequences that the
clearly most reasonable explanation is that elements of the government
covered up the crime because those same elements of the government
committed the crime."

[DVP Interjection --- Once again, Fetzer's redundancy factor rears its
ugly (and unsupportable) head. These "fabricated", "substituted", and
"altered" issues have already been tackled earlier on Fetzer's
"Smokers" list.

But I guess if the CTer repeats the same unprovable allegation two or
three different times, it's supposed to acquire additional validity.
But these things, of course, are all still "misfires" from Mr.
Fetzer's supposedly-smoldering conspiracy gun. A few bonus conspiracy-
debunking VB quotes follow.....]

"RH" BOOK CITATIONS:

"The single most important discovery, and one that establishes
with absolute and irrefutable certainty that the autopsy photographs
have not been altered, is the fact that many of the photographs, when
combined in pairs, produce stereoscopic images. ....

"The only way a forger can successfully alter a detailed
stereoscopic image...without detection is to alter both images
identically, which is, [photographic expert and HSCA panel member
Frank] Scott said, "essentially impossible." ....

"The entire photographic panel of the HSCA concluded that "the
autopsy photographs and X-rays were taken of President Kennedy at the
time of his autopsy and that they had not been altered in any manner."
This fact alone demolishes the conspiracy theorists' allegations that
photographic fakery was used to conceal the plot to kill the
president." -- V. Bugliosi; Pages 223-224 of Endnotes

~~~~~~

"For years conspiracy theorists have charged that the "missing"
autopsy photographs are, in their minds, one more indication of a
conspiracy in the assassination. .... But...with literally hundreds of
people from various official investigative agencies...examining and
working with the photos throughout the years, I not only don't find it
suspicious, I find it completely predictable that one or more
photographs ended up missing, misplaced, or expropriated by people
through whose hands they passed." -- V. Bugliosi; Page 275 of Endnotes

~~~~~~

"The president's brain did not lose much brain matter. .... As
[Dr. Michael] Baden said in his [HSCA] testimony, the [Ida Dox]
diagram "represents extensive damage and injury to the right top of
the brain." Note the words "damage and injury" as opposed to saying a
large part of the brain was "missing." And, indeed, the autopsy report
says nothing about any significant part of the brain being
missing. ....

"[Baden said:] "Basically, the president's whole brain was still
there. The right hemisphere was severely damaged and torn, but less
than an ounce or two of his brain was actually missing from the
cranial cavity" [End Baden quote]." -- V. Bugliosi; Pages 283-284 of
Endnotes

~~~~~~

"The notion that LBJ would actually decide to have Kennedy
murdered (or be a party to such a plot by others) is not one that, to
my knowledge, any rational and sensible student of the assassination
has ever entertained for a moment. But conspiracy theorists are not
rational and sensible when it comes to the Kennedy assassination." --
V. Bugliosi; Pages 1274-1275

~~~~~~

"No one, ever, has produced one piece of evidence connecting
[FBI Director] J. Edgar Hoover with Kennedy's death, and your more
responsible conspiracy theorists don't devote any space to the charge.
Indeed, the very thought that J. Edgar Hoover decided to murder
President John F. Kennedy is too far-fetched for any but the most
suspicious and irrational minds." -- V. Bugliosi; Page 1238

~~~~~~

"Since it has been established beyond all doubt that Oswald
killed Kennedy, the conspiracy theorists who propound the idea of the
CIA being behind Oswald's act are necessarily starting out in a very
deep hole before they even take their first breath of air. This is so
because Oswald was a Marxist, and a Marxist being in league with U.S.
intelligence just doesn't ring true." -- V. Bugliosi; Page 1195

~~~~~~

"Even if it could be shown that the Secret Service was
responsible for the selection of the luncheon site and the motorcade
route [which was not the case for JFK's trip to Dallas in 1963], the
notion that the Secret Service was behind the assassination is, like
virtually all the conspiracy theories, ridiculous on its face.

"What conceivable motive would the Secret Service have had? In
fact, even if Secret Service agents got away with it, it would only
hurt their individual careers in the Secret Service that the president
had been killed on their watch." -- V. Bugliosi; Pages 1241-1242

======================

SMOKING GUN #16:

"Many individuals knew details about the assassination before
and after the fact, all of whom viewed Lee Oswald as no more [than] a
patsy."

"RH" BOOK CITATION:

"The more Joseph Milteer talked, the more it became obvious that
before the assassination, he knew as much about what was going to
happen as you or I (though William Somersett tended to believe that
Milteer had foreknowledge, not believing Milteer would be able to
guess that Kennedy would be shot with a rifle from a window).

"Milteer now, after the assassination, wanted to lead Somersett
to believe that he was part of the group that was behind it. He said
he was connected to a group Somersett had never heard of, the
International Underground, an organization, he said, of American
patriots, and this group had infiltrated Oswald's pro-Castro group in
New Orleans. (By now Milteer had undoubtedly already heard over the
news that Oswald was a member of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee in
New Orleans. What no one knew at this point, including Milteer, was
that that committee, or group, only had one member, Oswald, so
Milteer's organization could not have infiltrated a group that did not
exist.) ....

"When Milteer and Somersett met the following day, Sunday, with
the four members of the Ku Klux Klan...he also told them about his
group being behind the assassination. ....

"Somersett was of the opinion that the four Klansmen had never
met Milteer before and met with him because he had asked for the
meeting. So here we have Milteer confessing to being part of the
conspiracy to murder Kennedy not only to his friend Somersett, but
also to four virtual strangers.

"Somersett didn't say whether or not he heard Milteer confess to
the waiter at the restaurant." [~LOL Break~] -- V. Bugliosi; 724-725
of Endnotes

[DVP Interjection --- Also see "RH" Pages 1265-1272 for lots more
debunking of the "Joseph Milteer Knew About The Assassination In
Advance" theory.

Bugliosi's book also contains ample cites regarding Santo Trafficante,
Carlos Marcello, Johnny Roselli, and Sam Giancana (among others of
this "Gangster/Mob" ilk) and the various conspiracy theories that
those individuals have been implicated in.

FINAL "SMOKING GUNS" ANALYSIS:

When all is said and done (and evaluated), James H. Fetzer's sixteen
"Smoking Guns" have very little (if any) firepower behind them at all
when compared with the hard evidence that is presented in massive
doses in "RECLAIMING HISTORY" by author and former Los Angeles
prosecutor Vincent T. Bugliosi.

In fact, "substance"-wise, I don't think it's unreasonable to say that
Mr. Fetzer's 16 "Smoking Guns" have gone....up in smoke.

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/3200858-post.html

www.ReclaimingHistory.com

www.google.com/group/reclaiming-history/topics

Lone

May 23, 2008, 10:59:44 AM5/23/08
Holmes wrote:

> I'm amused at Palamara's claim that Bugliosi dealt with all the CT theory - yet
> it's clear that he didn't dare touch the 16 smoking guns, despite the obvious
> fact that he knew about them.
>
> Palamara has done excellent work with the Secret Service, but he apparently
> knows next to nothing about the medical evidence, or eyewitnesses that
> demonstrate a conspiracy.

Thats true. Palamara is blind on that eye.

justm...@gmail.com

May 23, 2008, 11:14:05 AM5/23/08

Lone....stop being a lying skank. I wrote no such thing and if you
continue to change my posts (one of Holmes tatics) I will report you.
Deal with it you mentally challenged moron, you and your ct friends
days are numbered. Vince Bugliosi is going to bury you with one big
push of the back hoe. Don't worry, we'll be there to continue to
humiliate you more...I get paid good money to make misfits like you
look even dumber then you already do. Apparently you went to the same
grade school as Healy, can't type a sentance without errors or one
that makes any sense. To all who read this, this is what I wrote
before this scum ball Lone changed my post around:

Lone

May 23, 2008, 11:41:08 AM5/23/08

Hahahahaha

Lone

May 23, 2008, 11:41:34 AM5/23/08
On 23 Mai, 17:14, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote:

mamimami

tomnln

May 23, 2008, 12:33:07 PM5/23/08

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On May 23, 4:08 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 22, 5:43 pm, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8
>
> > Vince Palamara
>
> Vince for years and years you hammered away at the SS, right? Then you
> read Vinnie daBug's book, you're instantly converted? Fine. However,
> no thinking CTer is going to buy this instant conversion. Nor should
> ridicule be hurled at you, by anyone.
>
> So, get on with your life, I hope you do well, just can the bullshit
> about Bugliosi's Reclaiming History, no one believes his nonsense,
> including half the LNer's I know.....
Yo(Momma)Harvey wrote;

At least Vince won't be blowing coke up his nose in his tiny Vegas
apartment, now will he?

I write;

Maybe Vince don't have the time.

Word has it that Vince is # 18.

Wanna get your ass Kicked AGAIN with evidence/testimony?>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

YoHarvey

May 23, 2008, 2:02:28 PM5/23/08
On May 23, 12:33 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "YoHarvey" <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 23, 4:08 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:> On May 22, 5:43 pm, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8
>
> > > Vince Palamara
>
> > Vince for years and years you hammered away at the SS, right? Then you
> > read Vinnie daBug's book, you're instantly converted? Fine. However,
> > no thinking CTer is going to buy this instant conversion. Nor should
> > ridicule be hurled at you, by anyone.
>
> > So, get on with your life, I hope you do well, just can the bullshit
> > about Bugliosi's Reclaiming History, no one believes his nonsense,
> > including half the LNer's I know.....
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------------------------------------------------------------

> Yo(Momma)Harvey wrote;
>
> At least Vince won't be blowing coke up his nose in his tiny Vegas
> apartment, now will he?
>
> I write;
>
> Maybe Vince don't have the time.
>
> Word has it that Vince is # 18.
>
> Wanna get your ass Kicked AGAIN with evidence/testimony?>>>
>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
>
> http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­----------------------------------------------

Fortunately, 99% of the CT's on this newsgroup, don't give a dime
> to read and understand Reclaiming History. The 1 percent who read it got sick of it. If they choose
> to read it, all of them would get sick.
> VB points out his own errors and proves that he is a scumbag lawyer. Nice
> job Vince Parlaver, welcome in the nuthouse of the LNters.
>Sincerely
>justme1952

Well, I got nothing to add...Lone

Fact is, not many CT's can afford to purchase RH. Simply look at how
they live. In addition, Vince Palmara
has left the dark side for one reason. He read RH, understood what he
read and saw the light. Read many of the RH reviews on Amazon and
you'll understand why many with conspiracy tendencies have also seen
the light of day. Lone is angry. How else to explain his libelous
attacks on VB. Bugliosi was a dedicated public servant for most of
his life and should be accorded respect for his contributions to
society. Of course, to CT's, contributions to society is also an
alien concept. Bugliosi's book is changing the tide of public
opinion. Hanks mini series will put these kooks out of their misery.

tomnln

May 23, 2008, 2:17:13 PM5/23/08
WHO is Yo(Momma)Harvey?>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

ALL in her own words.

NO words on evidence/testimony>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

aeffects

May 23, 2008, 3:32:56 PM5/23/08

son..... have ONI keep you close to Marquette, you can't cut it out
here.... And what do YOU know about COKE son? Other than that it comes
in a bottle that requires a deposit, Dipshit?

aeffects

May 23, 2008, 3:35:19 PM5/23/08
On May 23, 8:14 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

looks like YoHavey is writing Joey's (aka: Justme1952 ) responses...
ROTFLMFAO! YoHavey <--- a turd of many aliases

Lone

May 23, 2008, 4:00:59 PM5/23/08
YoJustHarvey1952itsme wrote:

> Fact is, not many CT's can afford to purchase RH.

Tim Gratz got some RH doorstoppers to sell. 10 bucks. When he made the
offer on the Edj. Forum, some members had a good laugh.

> Simply look at how
> they live. In addition, Vince Palmara
> has left the dark side for one reason. He read RH, understood what he
> read and saw the light.

The light at the end of the tunnel, that Westmorland saw? (Sombody
said: That was maybe the blowtorch of a Vietcong.)

> Lone is angry.

No- I am happy.

> How else to explain his libelous
> attacks on VB. Bugliosi was a dedicated public servant for most of

> his life and should be accorded respect for his contributions to the
>john birch society.

Got nothing to add...

>Of course, to CT's, contributions to society is also an
> alien concept. Bugliosi's book is changing the tide of public
> opinion. Hanks mini series will put these kooks out of their misery.

Hank the crank?

Ben Holmes

May 23, 2008, 4:19:19 PM5/23/08
In article <97813740-92c9-474c...@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>,
Lone says...

Oh really? Tell us, you really think you can type a sentance [sic] without
errors?

LOL!

Gil Jesus

May 23, 2008, 4:24:05 PM5/23/08
On May 23, 4:08�am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Vince for years and years you hammered away at the SS, right? Then you
> read Vinnie daBug's book, you're instantly converted? Fine. However,
> no thinking CTer is going to buy this instant conversion. Nor should
> ridicule be hurled at you, by anyone.
>
> So, get on with your life, I hope you do well, just can the bullshit
> about Bugliosi's Reclaiming History, no one believes his nonsense,
> including half the LNer's I know.....

Dave:

I will be the last guy in the world to trash Vince Palamara. He and I
have become great online friends and I have the utmost respect for his
work dealing with the Kennedy Secret Service.

Much of what I know about what happened in Dallas is thanks to his
years of interviews with the agents who were THERE.

He's entitled to his opinion and he's also entitled to change his
mind.

All I'll say is...he's wrong.

Let's just take his field of expertise, the Secret Service, and look
at what they did or didn't do in Dallas.

FACT: that the SS agents drank all night on the eve of the motorcade.

FACT: that there was an enormous amount of animosity among SS agents
for Kennedy prior to the assassination.

FACT: that the SS REMOVED JFK's protection on the eve of the
motorcade.

FACT: that at Love Field, JOHNSON'S SS agents told the Dallas Police
motorcycle outriders to remain at the rear bumper of the limousine and
to hold that position, "no matter what happens".

FACT: that when the shooting started, nearly all of JFK's SS agents
did not move, but instead, as Ralph Yarborough described, they "looked
around casually".

FACT: that when agent John Ready left the running board, that he was
ordered back by Emory Roberts. That fact was verified to Palamara
himself by agent Sam Kinney.

FACT: as seen in Nix, that when the shooting started, the driver of
the limo slowed it down to almost a stop.

ALL OF THESE THINGS THAT THE SECRET SERVICE DID PRIOR TO THE SHOOTING
to remove Kennedy's Dallas protection AND DIDN'T DO ONCE THE SHOOTING
STARTED by refusing to respond to provide him any protection
themselves, WAS NO COINCIDENCE.

Perhaps one or two could have been, but not all SEVEN of them.

And Oswald had NOTHING to do with ANY of these.

Let's ask ourselves why it was that the Secret Service did their job
remarkably well in both the Chicago and Miami threats of November,
1963 and yet fell apart in Dallas ?

Could it have been that the advance agent for the Dallas motorcade was
a former military-intelligence officer ?

Could it be that William Harvey's CIA voucher for a trip to No Name
Key in the summer of 1963, the spot where the CIA's ZR-Rifle
assassination squads trained which said ZR-Rifle/MI stood for
"military intelligence" ?

Could Johnson's pals and supporters, including HL Hunt and his buddy
General Walker have been involved with Walker's military friends in a
conspiracy to remove Kennedy from office and replace him with
Johnson ?

Could they have succeed in Chicago ? Miami ?

NO.

Because in Dallas, they had the power. The power to give Johnson what
he always wanted--the Presidency. The power to save J. Edna Hoover's
job. So would Johnson and Hoover bring those men to justice ? No way.
Hoover conducted a half-assed investigation designed to affirm the
frame job that the Dallas cops had started against Oswald and then
Johnson appointed a commission to rubber stamp it.

And this became "historical fact".

aeffects

May 23, 2008, 4:26:05 PM5/23/08
On May 23, 7:28 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

sitdown Joey, no fair having YoHavey write posts for you then YOU post
under your justme1952 allias - furthermorem, this is adult material
well beyong your capacity for understanding

aeffects

May 23, 2008, 4:29:09 PM5/23/08

frankly Gil, this has nothing to do with Bugliosi, Reclaiming History
or the Davey Von Pein's of the world... Vince, I believe was delivered
a message AND he responed, simple as that....

justm...@gmail.com

May 23, 2008, 4:30:14 PM5/23/08
> well beyong your capacity for understanding- Hide quoted text -

Take your paranoid schitzprenic ass elsewhere Healy...you're not
needed or wanted here for anything more then a punching bag and some
good laughs. Got it toots?

Gil Jesus

May 23, 2008, 4:39:54 PM5/23/08
On May 23, 8:50�am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Vince, welcome to the world of the sane and informed.

ROFLMAO....

six months ago, this was justme1952's response to a Palamara post on
Abrahamn Bolden's upcoming book:

"What's amazing is that an ex con is writing a book 44 years later
with all these facts. Why didn't he come forward years ago? And don't
give me that crap that he was threatened or framed. Sounds like
another James Files fairy tale about to emerge. Fortunate for him he
outlived
everyone that he'll be pointing fingers at huh? 6 years was it? to
sit in prison and think up this story...the bs never ends."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ef2d3bb67a72dfcf

lazu...@webtv.net

May 23, 2008, 5:02:17 PM5/23/08
It amazes me that people like Marsh, & he's smart as hell, and Kaiser,
and so forth don't see that unless you neutralize the SS, and they don't
perform their duties then whoever is behind the Assassination-Mob, CIA,
LBJ and friends, military, powerful businessman etc...could never get
away with it. There's so many suspicious things that don't add up at
Bethesda, Dallas as opposed to prior motorcades, dealey plaza,covering
up prior threats, which go beyond coincidence in Palamara and Lifton's
books that when you put them together it seems pretty undeniable...Laz

Gil Jesus

May 23, 2008, 5:24:26 PM5/23/08

Agreed. If you believe the "coincidence theorists" regarding the
bungling of evidence / errors in reporting, these law enforcement
officers couldn't find a criminal inside a prison.

Gil Jesus

May 23, 2008, 5:53:37 PM5/23/08
On May 23, 4:00�pm, Lone <amseikci...@gmail.com> wrote:

> �YoJustHarvey1952itsme wrote:
> > Fact is, not many CT's can afford to purchase RH.
>
> Tim Gratz got some RH doorstoppers to sell. 10 bucks. When he made the
> offer on the Edj. Forum, some members had a good laugh.

ROFLMAO...that's about 9 bucks too much.

Ben Holmes

May 23, 2008, 6:31:49 PM5/23/08
In article <b880693a-f00f-46df...@u36g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
aeffects says...
>> And you think that you are an expert on these matters Holmes? Tell us
>> why you aren't on all of the JFK forums spewing your interpetations of
>> what you think no one can answer. You wouldn't dare post your garbage
>> on other JFK forums, you'd be laughed at by your fellow CT's just as
>> you are by LN's. You have your following of misfits here at acj who
>> will lie for you when necessary (see Healys numerous lies). Your title
>> as "King of Bullshit" rates highly on acj. Unlike you Vince is well
>> known among CT's on the internet. It takes a big man to admit he was
>> wrong or did not see things clearly and own up to it.
>> That's something you will never experience Holmes. If any of your
>> questions were worth an iota of credibilty, I think Vince Bugliosi
>> would have commented on them. But like you, they are worthless and
>> irrelevent to the truth. Obviously, you couldn't wait to slander VP
>> because he has changed his views on the matter after reading RH.
>> The mini series is going to bury you and the rest of your following on
>> this group...it can't get here quick enough. The thought of it is
>> already giving Healy the DT's. The poor bastard better stock up on his
>> booze and drugs for the big event!
>
>sitdown Joey, no fair having YoHavey write posts for you then YOU post
>under your justme1952 allias - furthermorem, this is adult material
>well beyong your capacity for understanding

My! My trollish fans have gotten riled up! :)

But running away from the facts I listed won't help convince anyone...

justm...@gmail.com

May 23, 2008, 6:51:02 PM5/23/08
On May 23, 6:31 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> In article <b880693a-f00f-46df-8fb7-9716f9295...@u36g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
> But running away from the facts I listed won't help convince anyone...- Hide quoted text -

Holmes? You have no fans here...what you have is a group of ass
lickers who keep yours clean. Don't think for a second that any LN
here has any respect for you or cares about what you say. Can you say
"IGNORE"?? That's exactly what all LN's are now doing to your 45
questions. It's what they've been doing right along. Now, it's time
for Healy to blow more smoke up your ass so drop the pants and bend
over...he'll be along shortly to growl at the LN's with more
incoherent bullshit.

David Von Pein

May 23, 2008, 6:58:37 PM5/23/08

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/575be829f9e77b04

>>> "Vince [Palamara], for years and years you hammered away at the SS, right? Then you read Vinnie [Bugliosi's] book, [and] you're instantly converted? Fine. However, no thinking CTer is going to buy this instant conversion. .... This has nothing to do with Bugliosi, Reclaiming History or the Davey Von Peins of the world. Vince [Palamara], I believe, was delivered a message AND he responded. Simple as that." <<<

IMO, Vince Palamara has never really been very far away from "LN"
status at all--regardless of Mr. Bugliosi's book and its pro-LN
contents.

If my last statement above is incorrect, I apologize to Vince P. (and
I could very well be dead-wrong about that last statement I just
made....it's just a gut feeling I have).

But it is also nice to see a former "CTer" like Vince Palamara cross
over (completely) to the side that has all the physical evidence
supporting it (and a huge amount of circumstantial evidence as well)
-- i.e., the "Lone Assassin Named Lee Harvey Oswald" side. And Vince
Bugliosi, of course, lays out all of this LN-favoring evidence in
massive quantities within "Reclaiming History".

BTW, Vince Palamara's endorsement of Bugliosi's JFK book is certainly
not something that just cropped up in the last couple of days. I get a
feeling that many people here in this newsgroup are of the opinion
that Palamara woke up yesterday and decided to endorse VB's book. But
that's not quite the case. Because Palamara's pro-Bugliosi blurb has
been available to read at the "RH" website for quite some time now....

www.reclaiminghistory.com/?page_id=8

Plus, I know for a fact that Palamara was fully endorsing Bugliosi's
book at least six full months ago (possibly even farther back than
that), because Mr. Bugliosi even mentions Palamara and VP's pro-RH
review/blurb in multiple radio interviews that VB did in late 2007.

And, Vince P. even talked about his "pro-VB, pro-RH" thoughts at this
forum as far back as almost a year ago, on June 22, 2007:

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3994ecc0ad48d8e3

Less than two years ago, Vince Palamara said the following in an
Internet post (all emphasis used is Palamara's):

"THERE IS NO WAY IN THE WORLD BUGLIOSI, OR ANYONE ELSE, CAN OR
WILL CONVINCE ANYONE THAT LHO--AND RUBY--ACTED 100% ON THEIR OWN. To
try to succeed where the Warren Commission, Belin, Moore, Posner,
Mailer, et. al. failed at this late date is an extremely tall order,
to put it nicely." -- Vince Palamara; June 27, 2006

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7384788bfe4c7fc4

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/7abe163ba0838bca

You've come a long way, Vince P. ;)

ARCHIVED FORUM POSTS (NOW TO BE FILED IN THE DRAWER MARKED: "BASHING
FORMER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS BEFORE THEY BECAME FORMER CONSPIRACY
THEORISTS"):

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ca3268896dc1d248

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/412248832fa46259

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/d97ca5de37b50bd5

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fce4adb7d3e058c5

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/cdd10eb9772288a6

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/468175412cee33de

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/aca87ebf34306899

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/06113f0a1eeeeec1

YoHarvey

May 23, 2008, 11:39:11 PM5/23/08
On May 23, 6:58 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/575be829...
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/7abe163b...

> You've come a long way, Vince P. ;)

> ARCHIVED FORUM POSTS (NOW TO BE FILED IN THE DRAWER MARKED: "BASHING
> FORMER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS BEFORE THEY BECAME FORMER CONSPIRACY
> THEORISTS"):
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ca3268896dc1d248
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/412248832fa46259
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/d97ca5de...
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fce4adb7d3e058c5
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/cdd10eb9772288a6
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/46817541...
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/aca87ebf34306899
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/06113f0a1eeeeec1

will be the last guy in the world to trash Vince Palamara. He and I
have become great online friends and I have the utmost respect for
his
work dealing with the Kennedy Secret Service.

Much of what I know about what happened in Dallas is thanks to his
years of interviews with the agents who were THERE.

roflmao, roflmao. Jesus? Hint for ya asshole. You know NOTHING
about the events in Dallas. You know less about Dallas than you do
about car parts lol.

curtjester1

May 24, 2008, 12:55:26 AM5/24/08
On May 22, 5:43 pm, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8
>
> Vince Palamara

Bugliosi's book is argued like his profession is, pick a side and
hammer away like a one-sided atty. First you can't get into a Oswald
is guilty or not-guilty absoluteness. If you get into that, you can
be swayed easily like poor ol' Vince here. There are things like
complicity, and being told little bits that might get one to do things
that are covert, but thinking that they are done for the good. Being
a lone shooter doesn't have anything to do with there not being a
conspiracy. I have a feeling that one that devotes a lot of time to
one segement is not a well-rounded person in this case. It's a police
case with lots of issues, and must be looked at in all aspects if one
is to be serious. Like what has been said, Vince is just an argurer
without picking up nearly anywhere of what must be looked at as a good
portion of all the facts. The WC was the same way, whether it was fed
that way, or chose to deal with problematic areas on a seriously
steady basis. Vince P., I read enough of that book to know it's just
as the title is...not a book of evidence..but to reclaim what people
like Vince want, a belief in America without all the doubters. We
know that American justice and people in way too much control over all
aspects of our lives are worth doubting in the most extreme way. Your
video is just as shallow as what they attempted in vindicating what
was done on 11'22'63, they being the conspirators and the spoils they
have gained from that day.

Dave Reitzes

May 24, 2008, 1:15:56 AM5/24/08
On May 22, 8:43�pm, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8
>
> Vince Palamara

Vince,

I congratulate you on your courage in expressing your views. I know
what you're going through. I went through much the same thing about
nine years ago, when a number of factors led to my loss of confidence
in conspiracy theories and, ultimately, my acceptance of what really
constitutes the best evidence in JFK's murder. Part of me felt like I
was "betraying" all the people I'd "sided" with in the past -- and
more than one person has indeed suggested that I did so. What choice
did I have? The truth is all that matters.

And, you are correct, your research indeed holds up. How could it not?
Unlike most around here, myself included, you conducted authentic,
responsible, new research and published your findings for all to see.
Your work has undeniably added to the documentary record of that
tragic event in Dallas. And I, for one, have always credited you for
this, regardless of however you and I might have disagreed in our
interpretations of the evidence.

All the best to you, sir. I hope to see you around.

Dave

http://www.jfk-online.com

aeffects

May 24, 2008, 3:26:07 AM5/24/08

sitdown Von Pein, your not only boring, you're a Lone Nut drone, LMFAO!

Gil Jesus

May 24, 2008, 6:38:07 AM5/24/08
On May 24, 12:55�am, curtjester1 <curtjest...@hotmail.com> wrote:
�It's a police

> case with lots of issues, and must be looked at in all aspects if one
> is to be serious.

Were the Oswald lineups conducted fairly ?

Was Oswald questioned with counsel present ?

Were witnesses ignored ?

Was evidence tampered with ?

Were witness affidavits altered ?

Let's look at the OJ Simpson murder case, for example.

Here was a case where the police TAMPERED WITH EVIDENCE AND GOT
CAUGHT.

Did Simpson murder his wife and Ron Goldman ?

You bet he did. But the cops didn't have enough evidence on him. So
they placed the blood of the victims on a glove they claimed was his.

Problem was that the glove didn't fit him and when the jury saw that,
there was a enough doubt to prevent a conviction.

So Simpson walked.

Not only is it proof that police departments tamper with evidence, but
in some places they always have.

The Birchers and Klansmen on the Dallas PD framed Oswald for killing
Kennedy and Tippit.

And here is a question for the trolls.

How would you expect an innocent man charged with a crime he did not
commit to respond ?

Remain silent ? Admit guilt ? Or proclaim his innocence ?

Gil Jesus

May 24, 2008, 6:52:19 AM5/24/08
On May 23, 5:24�pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

> Agreed. If you believe the "coincidence theorists" regarding the
> bungling of evidence / errors in reporting, these law enforcement
> officers couldn't find a criminal inside a prison.

The Education Forum reactions to VP's conversion:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?s=83edee729524ac6199cb9508471a1a8e&showtopic=12852

justm...@gmail.com

May 24, 2008, 8:44:48 AM5/24/08
> http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?s=83edee729524ac6199cb950...

What was the purpose of posting this link? The same CT's saying the
same lines and believing what they always have. Were you not the one
that stated in your first post:

"I will be the last guy in the world to trash Vince Palamara. He and

have become great online friends and I have the utmost respect for
his
work dealing with the Kennedy Secret Service. "

So now tell me Gilda, you think that by posting opinions from others
on a different forum about VP's decision (negative comments) isn't the
same as trashing his beliefs?? Once again you're showing your
deceitful ways, you are "Trashing" someone who is supposed to be a
good friend by not letting go his decision and moving on. You don't
have friends Jesus, you will stab anyone in the back that doesn't
agree with your insane way of thinking. You just proved it. Now that
VP has seen where the truth lies, that LHO shot and killed JFK...I
hope he sees what a liar and back stabber his so called friend is.
Doesn't take long for your true colors to be exposed Jesus. The title
of BIGOT fits you perfectly.

curtjester1

May 24, 2008, 9:40:17 AM5/24/08
On May 23, 10:15 pm, Dave Reitzes <dreit...@aol.com> wrote:
> On May 22, 8:43�pm, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8
>
> > Vince Palamara
>
> Vince,
>
> I congratulate you on your courage in expressing your views. I know
> what you're going through. I went through much the same thing about
> nine years ago, when a number of factors led to my loss of confidence
> in conspiracy theories and, ultimately, my acceptance of what really

I believe my CT confidence grows more each day I find research added
onto the one I have already obtained on my own. I can't imagine one
'losing confidence' for one thing, and if I did, I surely wouldn't
accept the small parameters set that the LN community goads one into
trying to believe.

CJ

curtjester1

May 24, 2008, 9:42:23 AM5/24/08

Good stuff, Gil. In this case there's tons more than some blood on
some gloves. There's enough 'manueverings' to fill a few police
stations and some CIA and FBI offices.

CJ

robcap...@netscape.com

May 24, 2008, 10:02:34 AM5/24/08

I'm just very interested in what changed his mind. He has been
interviewing SS agents for many years, certainly he was exposed to all
aspects of the assassination in regards to the kill zone, what made
him all of the sudden change his whole outlook?

I won't bash him, I agree with Gil, to each his own, and we still have
his great work with the SS, but I would like to know what made him
drink the koolade.

Gil Jesus

May 24, 2008, 10:22:24 AM5/24/08

robcap...@netscape.com

May 24, 2008, 10:23:45 AM5/24/08
On May 24, 1:15 am, Dave Reitzes <dreit...@aol.com> wrote:
> On May 22, 8:43�pm, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8
>
> > Vince Palamara
>
> Vince,

"I congratulate you on your courage in expressing your views. I know
what you're going through. I went through much the same thing about
nine years ago, when a number of factors led to my loss of confidence
in conspiracy theories and, ultimately, my acceptance of what really
constitutes the best evidence in JFK's murder. Part of me felt like I
was "betraying" all the people I'd "sided" with in the past -- and
more than one person has indeed suggested that I did so. What choice
did I have? The truth is all that matters."

What made you convert again? "The truth is all that matters" is
right, but what truth could you possibly be talking about? There is
none in regards to the WC point of view, and this isn't even debatable
as you can't provide any proof for your theory. To each is own, but
to say you care about truth and then support a theory that is full of
lies is quite funny.

YoHarvey

May 24, 2008, 10:27:07 AM5/24/08
On May 24, 10:02 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
> drink the koolade.- Hide quoted text -

Considering no CT in this NG has taken the time to read RH, I believe
it is unfair to ask Palmara why he changed his mind. RH has been
bashed and bashed by the CT's here since its publication date.
Obviously Palmara spent the time to read and understand what it
contained. Jesus/Robcap in the paranoid world he lives in believes
after 44 years, "messages" are being sent. If one didn't believe him
to be certifiably nuts before, he gives us all more proof. CT's? Get
him some help.

Todd W. Vaughan

May 24, 2008, 10:51:47 AM5/24/08
On May 23, 4:08 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 22, 5:43 pm, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8
>
> > Vince Palamara
>
> Vince for years and years you hammered away at the SS, right? Then you
> read Vinnie daBug's book, you're instantly converted? Fine. However,
> no thinking CTer is going to buy this instant conversion. Nor should
> ridicule be hurled at you, by anyone.
>
> So, get on with your life, I hope you do well, just can the bullshit
> about Bugliosi's Reclaiming History, no one believes his nonsense,
> including half the LNer's I know.....

David,

You've supposedly spent years looking for the truth in the JFK case,
yes?

Then you make a claim that Justme1952 threatened you with physical
violence. When asked to support it, you fail to do so, despit
countless requests and opportunities.

You lied, didn't you?

So much for your search for the truth, jack-ass.

Todd

justm...@gmail.com

May 24, 2008, 11:00:41 AM5/24/08
> him some help.- Hide quoted text -

Gilda now has his new job of scarfing the internet looking for
negative comments about Vince P's decision on the assassination.
Certifiably nuts is giving Jesus too much credit. I hope VP is reading
and watching how his "good internet friend" is stabbing him in the
back with every chance he can get.
How can any of you CT's respect a low life, back stabbing bigot like
Gil Jesus is beyond me.

robcap...@netscape.com

May 24, 2008, 11:04:23 AM5/24/08
On May 24, 10:27 am, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:

contained.  Robcap in the paranoid world he lives in believes after 44

years, "messages" are being sent.  If one didn't believe him to be
certifiably nuts before, he gives us all more proof.  CT's?  Get him
some help."

No it isn't, you are wrong as usual. If the man changed his mind and
he found a good reason to do so, why not share it? IF he is interested
in the case, and I assume he is as he has spent much time researching
and writing about it, why not enlightened others about his major
find? Only if he has NO real reason, beyond money, is there any good
reason he can't just say, "I discovered this part to be true...." and
I was wrong for all these years. What is the big deal?

As for reading RH, why bother? I have read the WCR and the 26 volumes
and this book is just a long-winded (and that is saying a lot) version
of the WCR. There is nothing new (if there is, then post it) so why
waste my precious time doing so?

You are a liar as you keep insisting Gil and I are one in the same,
yet you can NEVER provide any proof. You would have served the WC
well.

Gil Jesus

May 24, 2008, 11:12:51 AM5/24/08
On May 24, 8:44 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Nice try Joey, but those people aren't making negative comments about
Vince, as far as I'm concerned. They're expressing shock and wondering
what caused this "conversion", but I don't think that they're trashing
him.

During his years of interviewing agents, Vince got close with a few of
them. That closeness blinded him from believing that there were some
of them who HATED JFK and may have participated in a conspiracy with
forces in Texas to remove him from office and replace him with Lyndon
Johnson.

And even though his research was moving him in the direction of SS
complicity in a plot to kill the President of the United States, it
was something that he found in his heart hard to believe, as would any
layman without a background in criminal investigation.

That's no fault of his.

Then comes a snake charmer like Bugliosi. And he sits there and plays
his music and it all sounds so beautiful. So total. He tells you what
you want to hear: it was all a big misunderstanding. Errors were made,
but they weren't intentional.

It was all a "series of unfortunate events", tragic and unrelated
coincidences. Kennedy's stripping away of his own protection gave
opportunity to a lone gunman to fire three shots in world-class speed
and precision and kill him for no apparent reason.

I personally can't see how an "Oswald did it" position can be
supported by Palamara's life work unless one believes that all of the
SS shortcomings were the result of coincidences.

But Palamara knows better.

Kennedy didn't order the agents off of the car in Dallas. He knows
that.

Kennedy didn't order the agents to stay out drinking all night on the
night before the assassination. He knows that.

Kennedy didn't order the motorcycles to stay at the rear of the bumper
of the limo.
He knows that.

Kennedy didn't order the general who sat in the front seat to be
removed from the limo in Dallas.
He knows that.

Kennedy didn't wave off Henry Rybka at the airport. He knows that.

Kennedy didn't order the agents back onto the follow-up car when the
shooting started.
He knows that.

Kennedy didn't tell Bill Greer to slow down the limo at the sound of
the first "pop".
He knows that.

As I've stated before, these were NOT COINCIDENCES.

FROM VINCE PALAMARA'S OWN "JFK FACT SHEET"

"DNC advance man Marty Underwood told me that he was getting all sorts
of rumors, merely 18 hours before the assassination, that JFK was to
be assassinated in Dallas, even conveying this information to
President Kennedy himself, who told Underwood not to worry (indeed,
JFK had told San Antonio Congressman Henry Gonzalez that the Secret
Service had taken care of everything and, thus, there was no need for
worry) !"

http://www.jfk-assassination.net/palamara/factsheet_vmp.html

Yeah, JFK was right---the Secret Service took care of "everything".

tomnln

May 24, 2008, 11:54:43 AM5/24/08
BOTTOM POST;

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yo(Momma)Hartvey wrote;

Considering no CT in this NG has taken the time to read RH, I believe
it is unfair to ask Palmara why he changed his mind. RH has been
bashed and bashed by the CT's here since its publication date.
Obviously Palmara spent the time to read and understand what it
contained. Jesus/Robcap in the paranoid world he lives in believes
after 44 years, "messages" are being sent. If one didn't believe him
to be certifiably nuts before, he gives us all more proof. CT's? Get
him some help.

I write;

http://whokilledjfk.net/you_asked_for_it.htm

PROOF that Yo(Momma)Harvey LIED "AGAIN" ! ! !

This Yo(Momma)Harvey>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

tomnln

May 24, 2008, 12:06:11 PM5/24/08
WHO is toad vaughan?>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/todd_vaughan.htm

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Gil Jesus

May 24, 2008, 12:09:00 PM5/24/08
On Sat, 24 May 2008 11:54:43 -0400, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

>BOTTOM POST;
>
>"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message >

>Considering no CT in this NG has taken the time to read RH, I believe
>it is unfair to ask Palmara why he changed his mind.

Hey Ed, when are you going to read the 26 volumes so we can ask you
some questions ?

Todd W. Vaughan

May 24, 2008, 12:10:53 PM5/24/08
On May 22, 8:43 pm, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8
>
> Vince Palamara

Vince,

Welcome, you're now officially an agent of the big conspiracy, with
full rights, privileges and benefits.

Your CIA/CRC/FBI/ONI/DIA/DRE/SS/Alpha 66 ID cared will be delivered to
you soon. There will probably be a code left in an obscure article in
your Sunday paper that you'll have to decipher and then follow.
Normally it will take you all over town before you finally find your
card under the 2nd trashcan in front of your local Arbys. (don't order
the Roast Beef and Cheddar until you have the card in your hands -
black leaf number 40 - a precaution)

The secret handshake will follow. Mine was passed on to me by a guy in
the neighborhood who for years has walked around daily talking crazy
who we all took to be some sort of nut.

Then there's the newsletter. You'll need to use lemon juice to read it
and you have to eat it when you're done. There are no back issues
available.

You're probably wondering about your pay. We agents have a flat rate
of 100k a year, but we get bonuses based on how many LN pots we make
here on alt.conspiracy.jfk.

Let's talk benefits. Comapny (and I do mean "company") car, 3 years
paid vacation, 2 weekspaid sick time, FMLA, agency matching 401k,
education assistance, gift matching, day care, professional
memberships and subscriptions,and one hell of a party every November
22. Medical is much better than it was. In the past the only
participating hospital was Bethesda, but since Humes and Boswell
passed you can pretty much go anywhere you want.

That covers most everything. Make sure and have your time sheet in by
noon every Monday and don't forget about the mandatory trip to Dallas
on every anniversary (to spy on the researchers and change the
batteries in the listening devices in Dealey Plaza).

Oh, your cryptonym is AM-SONG.

Good to have you on board.

Todd (AM-CATCH)

Gil Jesus

May 24, 2008, 12:16:32 PM5/24/08
On Sat, 24 May 2008 08:04:23 -0700 (PDT), "robcap...@netscape.com"
<robc...@netscape.com> wrote:

>No it isn't, you are wrong as usual. If the man changed his mind and
>he found a good reason to do so, why not share it? IF he is interested
>in the case, and I assume he is as he has spent much time researching
>and writing about it, why not enlightened others about his major
>find? Only if he has NO real reason, beyond money, is there any good
>reason he can't just say, "I discovered this part to be true...." and
>I was wrong for all these years. What is the big deal?

Vince P is an honest guy. I believe him when he says that he was
convinced by Da Bug's book, but I can't understand how, under the
circumstances, his work "still stands" in a non conspiratorial
scenario.

One of his best video presentations on the SS is the one he did last
year at Slippery Rock University and is available in five parts on my
youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/GJJdude

>You are a liar as you keep insisting Gil and I are one in the same,
>yet you can NEVER provide any proof. You would have served the WC
>well.

amen Rob. Ignore Eddie and Joey the trolls. No good can from from
exchanges with such turnip heads.

Todd W. Vaughan

May 24, 2008, 12:15:44 PM5/24/08
On May 24, 12:06 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> WHO is toad vaughan?>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/todd_vaughan.htm

Tomnln=Jackass #2.

justm...@gmail.com

May 24, 2008, 12:19:31 PM5/24/08
On May 24, 12:10 pm, "Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaughan2...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Todd,
You left out the Gold Walkie Talkie watch with the 3 mega pixel
camera. Also the black sunglasses that have the hidden microphone and
rear view mirror inside the ear pieces. I found these to be very
useful when walking Dealy Plaza.
Welcome aboard Vince, remember to flash that watch when you receive
it...it's another way to be identified as one of "Us"!!!
Justme (AM-THROW)

YoHarvey

May 24, 2008, 12:21:40 PM5/24/08
On May 24, 12:15 pm, "Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaughan2...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> > > Todd- Hide quoted text -

Hey Ed, when are you going to read the 26 volumes so we can ask you
some questions ?

Jesus/Robcap? Still to dumb and uneducated to realized "Ed" stands
for Editor huh? roflmao. Jesus? Considering you run and hide EVERY
single time you're asked a question defines you as the pile of shit
you are. Everybody here knows this, CT or LN. You surprise nobody.
Jesus? You'll always be dumb. You know it. We know it. Move on and
collect some more bumpers. Mom's tired of paying your bills.

muc...@gmail.com

May 24, 2008, 12:28:39 PM5/24/08

Not to mention the lapel pin that changes shape and colour every day.

Gil Jesus

May 24, 2008, 12:34:45 PM5/24/08
Joey, yours is a legacy of false accusations, lies, insults and
vulgarities.

Here's the proof :

Joey Justme is a 20 year old atheist skinhead, a lonely boy with no
life who pretends to be a 55 year old widow. His struggles in acadamia
are obvious as he has been sent here by his college professor to
disrupt, insult and distract posters from discussing the evidence in
the case.

Joey, like some of his classmates, has been banished here for the
school year to obtain enough extra credit to achieve a passing grade,
something they are unable to obtain on their own merits.

Joey has posted hundreds, no thousands, of posts here, none of which
has anything to do with JFK. He has displayed NO KNOWLEDGE of the
facts of the case, and why should he ?

He's not here to discuss the evidence and testimony.

Joey's legacy here will be one of insults, vulgarity, lies and false
accusations.

Let's look at some examples:

I. THE FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF JUSTME1952

Joey Justme accused an imposter" of posting a post of his to other
newsgroups, when in fact HE was the one who cross-posted it:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a1714b6d2ffd26fd

then when he found out that his post was on other newsgroups, he
flipped out, blaming the "imposter" for creating "bogus" newsgroups :

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/55eea239ebd9c15d

These unbelievable posts from a self described "InformationTechnology"
EXPERT with over 12 years experience. Since, then, he's seen Gil
Jesuses everywhere. Every new poster using AOL has been accused of
being me. In addition, he was so convinced that I was the imposter, he
complained to AIOE, the news server that I was using at the time, then
announced that he had received an e-mail from them advising that I had
been banned from the newsserver.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b6ffb12116db4645

When he announced I had been banned, I went to my newsreader to
connect to AIOE and it asked me for a screenname and password, so
naturally, I thought they had changed to a pay server. During that
general timeframe, I must have used another server in search of other
newsgroups (not all servers carry ALL newsgroups) because I found out
months later that my newsreader was configured for a screenname and
password. Once he announced that the server was still free, I went to
my newsreader and found the glitch. Then I posted from the AIOE server
to prove that his claim that I was banned wasn't true, he flipped out
and sent another letter of complaint to the newsserver.

Once again he announced that I had been re-banned.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ba22348fc749b3a9

I once again posted from the newsserver 5 hours after her announcement
in order to prove that I had, in fact, NOT been re-banned.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b6ffb12116db4645

Not only has this nutcase LIED about getting me bounced off of a
server, he's also accused me of being Robcap and provided "evidence"
to support her contention, something that I have already proven to be
false.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a13cb7015cb7f9ab

II. THE LIES OF JUSTME1952

LIE #1

We know that he's not a 55 year old woman.

How do we know ?

55-year old women are the "grandma" types.

They don't troll newsgroups.

They don't insult people.

They don't talk like longshoremen.

They don't search the internet for people's personal information and
then post it in newsgroups.

In short....they don't act like adolescents.

LIE #2

We know he's not an Information Technology Tech with 12 years'
experience.

How do we know ?

No one with 12 years experience in IT would have panicked like he did
when he cross-posted to several newsgroups and blamed it on an
"imposter" he said had created "bogus newsgroups". If he had 12
years experience in IT, he would have known the procedure for
starting a new newsgroup and never would have made that statement.

When he panicked, did he call a colleague for advice ? Did he
search the internet where EXPERTS could have answered his questions ?
Nope. He sought out John Mc Adams, hardly one who might be considered
expert enough to advise one with 12 years experience in IT such as
Joey Justme.

And then McAdams checked and said that the posting had come from HIS
server (Roadrunner) , no one else's.

I still chuckle when I read that response of his.

That episode pretty much showed how little he knew about computers
and the internet.

LIE #3

We know that he didn't get ME bounced from AIOE, and I doubt that he
got ANYBODY bounced from AIOE.

How do we know ?

Newsservers don't e-mail complainants with the results of
disciplinary
actions against users. They may e-mail complainants to verify their
complaint or if additional information is needed regarding the
complaint. But they are prohibited BY LAW from notifying complainants
about disciplinary action against other users.
It's called internet PRIVACY.

All they can say is that they are investigating.

Meaning that his little e-mail from AIOE was a fake. Just like him.

In addition, I'm still able to post from AIOE, an IMPOSSIBILITY if I
were on their "banned" list. To suggest that I or anyone else could
fool their servers, again, shows how little he knows about the
internet or the usenet.

LIE #4

We know that he's a 20-year old atheist named "Joe" from Liverpool,
New York.

How do we know ?

When he said that he couldn't post a comment on one of my videos, I
went back to my e-mail list. You see, Youtube always e-mails me when
someone wants to comment on my videos. The only one I rejected was
from a youtube user "Boyoben" AND IT WASN'T REJECTED FOR CONTENT, IT
WAS REJECTED FOR VULGARITY.

I went back and checked on "Boyoben's " Youtube profile and come to
find out, he was a 20-year-old atheist named "Joe". Verry strong
atheist, even to the extent of advocating atheism for children. The
amazing thing about this youtube channel was that the following day
after I revealed Justme's Youtube "identity", as Boyoben, the Youtube
account was closed.

I understand that like AIOE, this "Boyoben" sent him an e-mail that
seemed to clear the whole matter up as to why he closed the Youtube
account. However, his e-mail, is probably as fake as the one Justme
said
had been sent to him from AIOE.

Seems like everybody e-mails JUSTME.

III. THE INSULTS OF JUSTME1952

JUSTME IMPLIES THAT AMERICAN VETERANS ARE DRUG ABUSERS

"Hey Healy, I understand you work with other Vets trying to help them
in the catagory of drugs and alcohol. What are your their supplier???
Does it get you an extra 10 bucks selling drugs and booze to your
fellow Vets so they can all be as fucked up as you are? Tell us all
about it Healy....you damn psycho case."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/547f9d650b435b33

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/71cc811985a632b8

BIGOT JUSTME's USE OF THE WORD "FAGGOT"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f6f01f17e7576000
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4603e6fc16667f80

BIGOT JUSTME'S USE OF THE TERM "SISSY"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d6f13999639fc587
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f94449ca6cb9b275
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9ee148ec2ece0a2d
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4603e6fc16667f80
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b5496d84d37e49a9
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e446a3f76ab693ce

IV. THE VULGARITY OF JUSTME1952

Chico? KISS MY ASS!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/95aa53d256afdb6b
Healy? Even your ebonics don't make any sense....just shows how
fucking stupid you really are. You know nothing about the internet
asshole, I've worked in IT for 12 years...now go sit in a corner
somewhere and stfu!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b946643ba77b9449
I have all the proof i need, shit for brains and its been sent to the
proper authorities. As I said before go find a corner to sit in and
stfu...this doesn't concern you.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0446347a2e4d4f1c
The cloned posts and emails are coming from that server...got it
fucktard??????

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7711bee62d00a4cb
I receive my email back I'll make sure and post it for the entire
newsgroup to see who the asshole is that started something as a game
and now is in deep shit.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7711bee62d00a4cb
Chico can stuff the other foot in his mouth now for accusing YoHarvey
and I of being the same person. Shit for brains that he is.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3b809c36b0bcdacf
Two words for you Rossely...FUCK OFF!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/99e4a71907a439ee
I could have cared less that someone was posting with my name or any
other LN's on this newsgroup UNTIL they used the word "Cunt" in their
last post. That was where I drew the line. I can tolerate any other
cuss word there is, name calling and insults, but that one was the end
of the road...and it wouldn't have mattered who was being called it.
That post was downright disgusting and the person that posted it will
pay.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5efe57ff9a4455ab
I could have cared less that someone was posting with my name or any
other LN's on this newsgroup UNTIL they used the word "Cunt" in their
last post. You can see what a fucking moron Rossely is as hes
mentioned the word at least 12 times in his repeated posts that say
nothing

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5efe57ff9a4455ab
Holmes uses Healys ass to park his tricycle now...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6f7339640cb6b21e
Bigdog thinks you're a fucking asshole, so do the rest of the LN's on
this group.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/94a5c013c9cde673
*sniff, sniff*...got that nose right up Bens ass again huh Healy??

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/81d9781ab384e808

SOUND LIKE A 55 YEAR OLD WOMAN TO YOU ?

robcap...@netscape.com

May 24, 2008, 12:45:21 PM5/24/08
On May 24, 12:16 pm, Gil Jesus <GJJm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 24 May 2008 08:04:23 -0700 (PDT), "robcap...@netscape.com"
>
> <robcap...@netscape.com> wrote:
>
> >No it isn't, you are wrong as usual.  If the man changed his mind and
> >he found a good reason to do so, why not share it? IF he is interested
> >in the case, and I assume he is as he has spent much time researching
> >and writing about it, why not enlightened others about his major
> >find?  Only if he has NO real reason, beyond money, is there any good
> >reason he can't just say, "I discovered this part to be true...." and
> >I was wrong for all these years.  What is the big deal?

"Vince P is an honest guy. I believe him when he says that he was
convinced by Da Bug's book, but I can't understand how, under the
circumstances, his work "still stands" in a non conspiratorial
scenario."

I believe you Gil, and it really affects me very little what he
believes to be honest. Each person is entitled to their own opinion,
but I am just curious what he could have been told that would make him
to an about face after all these years. Just plain curiosity on my
part.

> One of his best video presentations on the SS is the one he did last
> year at Slippery Rock University and is available in five parts on my
> youtube channel.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/GJJdude
>
> >You are a liar as you keep insisting Gil and I are one in the same,
> >yet you can NEVER provide any proof.  You would have served the WC
> >well.

"amen Rob. Ignore Eddie and Joey the trolls. No good can from from
exchanges with such turnip heads."

Totally true.

justm...@gmail.com

May 24, 2008, 1:15:55 PM5/24/08
On May 24, 12:34 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> Joey, yours is a legacy of false accusations, lies, insults and
> vulgarities.
>
> Here's the proof :
>
> Joey Justme is a 20 year old atheist skinhead, a lonely boy with no
> life who pretends to be a 55 year old widow. His struggles in acadamia
> are obvious as he has been sent here by his college professor to
> disrupt, insult and distract posters from discussing the evidence in
> the case.

Still waiting for you to prove I'm some 20 yr old boy that tried to
call you the scum shit you are on youtube.

> Joey, like some of his classmates, has been banished here for the
> school year to obtain enough extra credit to achieve a passing grade,
> something they are unable to obtain on their own merits.

And your proof of this is????? Lying bigot.

> Joey has posted hundreds, no thousands, of posts here, none of which
> has anything to do with JFK. He has displayed NO KNOWLEDGE of the
> facts of the case, and why should he ?

I don't argue with moron like you that make up such ridiculous things
as
JKF was coughing up a bullet
John or Nellie Connally shot JFK....then as the question you decide
The DPD were all a bunch of crooks and in on it etc. etc. etc.
I don't nor won't waste my time on such bullshit posted by you other
then to ridicule and
humiliate you like you deserve.

> He's not here to discuss the evidence and testimony.

You're right, I'm paid to expose ignorant assholes like you for what
you really are.
God, I love my job!

> Joey's legacy here will be one of insults, vulgarity, lies and false
> accusations.

Hmmmm, sounds like you purpose here not mine.

> Let's look at some examples:
>
> I. THE FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF JUSTME1952
>
> Joey Justme accused an imposter" of posting a post of his to other
> newsgroups, when in fact HE was the one who cross-posted it:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a1714b6d2ffd26fd
>
> then when he found out that his post was on other newsgroups, he
> flipped out, blaming the "imposter" for creating "bogus" newsgroups :
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/55eea239ebd9c15d

The thread that was cross posted was not posted by me to begin with.
It was posted by you
using the cloning software that you admitted using under the name
Justin. I was not a google
groupie nor did I ever bother to see what made google groups tick.
This was just a hobby that
someone told me about and it was a good way to expose liars and bigots
like you. All of your accusations
and lies have been dealt with before with the proof needed...you just
keep ignoring them and posting the
same garbage over and over again. It's all you have to defend
yourself. Guess what??? It's not working!

> These unbelievable posts from a self described "InformationTechnology"
> EXPERT with over 12 years experience. Since, then, he's seen Gil
> Jesuses everywhere. Every new poster using AOL has been accused of
> being me. In addition, he was so convinced that I was the imposter, he
> complained to AIOE, the news server that I was using at the time, then
> announced that he had received an e-mail from them advising that I had
> been banned from the newsserver.

I have the emails from AIOE and I have posted the emails on numerous
threads where I turned you in
and they responded with the words Done...that you were not allowed to
post using AIOE. Knowing that AIOE does not
log IP Addresses you were able to go and use it again until you were
turned in a second time and once again
taken out by them. You can continue to go back and use them because of
the fact that they don't have a ban
list which would spot your IP address each time you use them. So stop
using the excuse that you were not
removed because you were. You think that by using them again is going
to prove that you were never stopped from
posting with AIOE. No dice asshole...the emails are the proof that you
were removed until you accessed them again.
Furthermore, why did you LIE after the first time you were blocked
from using them and say it was because they started
charging when right on their website it says this service is FREE?????
The day I received the email from AIOE you
were back posting with your AOL email...and so was your alter ego
Justing the 11 yr old boy you used to post
vulgar and disgusting posts with. Justin, the name you used to clone
other LN's emails and screen names so you
could start stupid threads making it look like they themselves posted
the threads. You're a lying bastard Gilda, and this
has all been proven more than once, but nice try lying once again. You
just keep building up that respect and credibility
you never had and never will have. Can you say FAILURE???

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b6ffb12116db4645
>
> When he announced I had been banned, I went to my newsreader to
> connect to AIOE and it asked me for a screenname and password, so
> naturally, I thought they had changed to a pay server. During that
> general timeframe, I must have used another server in search of other
> newsgroups (not all servers carry ALL newsgroups) because I found out
> months later that my newsreader was configured for a screenname and
> password. Once he announced that the server was still free, I went to
> my newsreader and found the glitch. Then I posted from the AIOE server
> to prove that his claim that I was banned wasn't true, he flipped out
> and sent another letter of complaint to the newsserver.

This was his excuse and LIE to try and squirm his way out of getting
caught and kicked off of AIOE.
It's a lie....just like everything else he has posted about others.

> Once again he announced that I had been re-banned.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ba22348fc749b3a9
>
> I once again posted from the newsserver 5 hours after her announcement
> in order to prove that I had, in fact, NOT been re-banned.

See above liar....it clearly explains why you were able to use AIOE
again. If anyone does not believe this,
just go to AIOE's web site and read there terms and conditions and how
it works.

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b6ffb12116db4645
>
> Not only has this nutcase LIED about getting me bounced off of a
> server, he's also accused me of being Robcap and provided "evidence"
> to support her contention, something that I have already proven to be
> false.

You haven't proven anything...lying again

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a13cb7015cb7f9ab
>
> II. THE LIES OF JUSTME1952
>
> LIE #1
>
> We know that he's not a 55 year old woman.
>
> How do we know ?
>
> 55-year old women are the "grandma" types.
>
> They don't troll newsgroups.
>
> They don't insult people.
>
> They don't talk like longshoremen.
>
> They don't search the internet for people's personal information and
> then post it in newsgroups.
>
> In short....they don't act like adolescents.

Your interpetation of what a 56 year old female is supposed to act
like. No proof just more of your
speculation just like you do on the JFK case. You know NOTHING about
me or how I should or should not
act. To even post such stupidity shows what an ignorant ass you are.

> LIE #2
>
> We know he's not an Information Technology Tech with 12 years'
> experience.
>
> How do we know ?
>
> No one with 12 years experience in IT would have panicked like he did
> when he cross-posted to several newsgroups and blamed it on an
> "imposter" he said had created "bogus newsgroups". If he had 12
> years experience in IT, he would have known the procedure for
> starting a new newsgroup and never would have made that statement.
>
> When he panicked, did he call a colleague for advice ? Did he
> search the internet where EXPERTS could have answered his questions ?
> Nope. He sought out John Mc Adams, hardly one who might be considered
> expert enough to advise one with 12 years experience in IT such as
> Joey Justme.
>
> And then McAdams checked and said that the posting had come from HIS
> server (Roadrunner) , no one else's.
>
> I still chuckle when I read that response of his.
>
> That episode pretty much showed how little he knew about computers
> and the internet.

See above again...it has all been explained to you. Why are you
repeating the same shit over again??
Have to make sure your noticed for the idiot you are would be my
guess.

> LIE #3
>
> We know that he didn't get ME bounced from AIOE, and I doubt that he
> got ANYBODY bounced from AIOE.
>
> How do we know ?
>
> Newsservers don't e-mail complainants with the results of
> disciplinary
> actions against users. They may e-mail complainants to verify their
> complaint or if additional information is needed regarding the
> complaint. But they are prohibited BY LAW from notifying complainants
> about disciplinary action against other users.
> It's called internet PRIVACY.
>
> All they can say is that they are investigating.
>
> Meaning that his little e-mail from AIOE was a fake. Just like him.
>
> In addition, I'm still able to post from AIOE, an IMPOSSIBILITY if I
> were on their "banned" list. To suggest that I or anyone else could
> fool their servers, again, shows how little he knows about the
> internet or the usenet.

See above, the moron is repeating himself again.

> LIE #4
>
> We know that he's a 20-year old atheist named "Joe" from Liverpool,
> New York.
>
> How do we know ?
>
> When he said that he couldn't post a comment on one of my videos, I
> went back to my e-mail list. You see, Youtube always e-mails me when
> someone wants to comment on my videos. The only one I rejected was
> from a youtube user "Boyoben" AND IT WASN'T REJECTED FOR CONTENT, IT
> WAS REJECTED FOR VULGARITY.
>
> I went back and checked on "Boyoben's " Youtube profile and come to
> find out, he was a 20-year-old atheist named "Joe". Verry strong
> atheist, even to the extent of advocating atheism for children. The
> amazing thing about this youtube channel was that the following day
> after I revealed Justme's Youtube "identity", as Boyoben, the Youtube
> account was closed.
>
> I understand that like AIOE, this "Boyoben" sent him an e-mail that
> seemed to clear the whole matter up as to why he closed the Youtube
> account. However, his e-mail, is probably as fake as the one Justme
> said
> had been sent to him from AIOE.
>
> Seems like everybody e-mails JUSTME.

Another lie with no proof. Boyobens email was real, I still have them
on my youtube account.
I said I couldn't post a comment on your video because it wouldn't let
me not because YOU
made the decision for it not to post. It would not go thru therefore I
never got that far you moron.
If your so sure this Joey is in Liverpool wherever the hell that is,
why don't you trace his IP address and
see where it leads you??? You're an idiot Jesus...your above ramblings
are not proof of anything except
that your a paranoid moron who is so desperatly looking for acceptance
you will go to any extreme to get it.

> III. THE INSULTS OF JUSTME1952
>
> JUSTME IMPLIES THAT AMERICAN VETERANS ARE DRUG ABUSERS
>
> "Hey Healy, I understand you work with other Vets trying to help them
> in the catagory of drugs and alcohol. What are your their supplier???
> Does it get you an extra 10 bucks selling drugs and booze to your
> fellow Vets so they can all be as fucked up as you are? Tell us all
> about it Healy....you damn psycho case."

Yep I said that and it was an insult to HEALY not any other Vets. But
nice try...once again
you distort the truth and try and make it fit your agenda. You lose
every single time.

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f6f01f17e7576000http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4603e6fc16667f80

> BIGOT JUSTME'S USE OF THE TERM "SISSY"
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d6f13999639fc587http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f94449ca6cb9b275http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9ee148ec2ece0a2dhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4603e6fc16667f80http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b5496d84d37e49a9http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e446a3f76ab693ce

> read more »

ALL WELL DESERVED BY YOU, ROSSLEY AND THAT MORON HEALY. TOO SEE THE
VULGARITY
AND BIGOTRY OF GIL JESUS AND THE OTHER 2 SLOBS HE IS BUTT BUDDIES WITH
PLEASE VISIT
www.rossleysignorance.wetpaint.com It's all there copied and pasted
from numerous threads on this group.

Now Gilda, it's time for you to polish those bumpers and call your
mother to see if shes found you an old matronly
dog faced 54 year old woman to occupy your time yet. You've run out of
little boys in your immediate area...and word is out
on your trolling the internet for them. Gee...you're a failure again,
imagine that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben Holmes

May 24, 2008, 4:17:57 PM5/24/08
In article <dbfg34dpa18014f70...@4ax.com>, Gil Jesus says...

I read it when it first came out... I have it sitting beside me at my computer
desk. I've posted concerning the lies told by Bugliosi... yet this troll is
willing to lie.

But... trolls lie... that's what trolls do.

justm...@gmail.com

May 24, 2008, 4:22:28 PM5/24/08
On May 24, 4:17 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> In article <dbfg34dpa18014f704covtnnnn6v8fe...@4ax.com>, Gil Jesus says...

> >On Sat, 24 May 2008 11:54:43 -0400, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> >>BOTTOM POST;
>
> >>"YoHarvey" <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote in message >

> >>Considering no CT in this NG has taken the time to read RH, I believe
> >>it is unfair to ask Palmara why he changed his mind.
>
> >Hey Ed, when are you going to read the 26 volumes so we can ask you
> >some questions ?
>
> I read it when it first came out... I have it sitting beside me at my computer
> desk.  I've posted concerning the lies told by Bugliosi... yet this troll is
> willing to lie.
>
> But... trolls lie... that's what trolls do.

You shouldn't talk about yourself and your butt buddies like that
Holmes, although we already know you're the King of Trolls and you
have your little trollettes follow you around to wipe the drippings
that fall out of your depends. Speaking of trollettes, where's Healy
today? Did they forget to unlock his cage and set him loose for a few
hours so he could come and bark at everyone? LOL

Raymond

May 25, 2008, 1:30:46 AM5/25/08
On May 22, 8:43�pm, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8
>
> Vince Palamara

NONSENSE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8

The answer to the conspiracy; The rifle in the National Archives was
the weapon that was used to kill JFK. However, it is not the weapon
purchased by the patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald, in the spring of '63' to
kill the retired Army general Walker.

The LHO weapon was still in the Russian blanket,in Ruth's car barn,
when her FBI subject left for work at the TSBD. It was removed by SA
Bardwell D. Odum, who was waiting in the EMPTY HOUSE next door to the
Paine residence that had been used to monitor the comings and goings
of the alleged commie, Lee H, Oswald and listen to conversations in
the bedroom of the Oswald couple in their most intimate moments.

"Damn you Bard. Why did you leave the light on in my garage? We
Paines are not Motel 6 ".

The weapon in the Archives was purchased, after the serial number on
the patsy's weapon was known to the agent, Odum. and from where it
was obtained. Then, another Mannlicher- Carcano was obtained and its
serial number was removed and C-2766 was stamped on the new weapon
that was used to kill the dangerous threat to the American
plutocracy--- Kennedy.

THE GREAT MISTAKE:
The purchaser of the new Carcano was not aware of the different models
and lengths of the MCs and bought a longer model than the Oswald
weapon that was bought for the assassination of the troublesome
Walker.

Want to solve it?
Simple:
Get lots of help to finance the legal inspection of the Archive's
weapon and you will discover that the original serial number was
removed and C-2766 was stamped over the spot where the original serial
number was located

Ergo: LHO knew that JFK was to be removed from his office and his
life. However, he was the known Walker villain and was blackmailed
to be the rabbit in the JFK coup. "Be the rabbit or 'WE' will arrest
you for the attempt on Walker's life and 'WE' will send your wife and
child back to communist Russia ( New Orleans)

There were only two shots fired at the Kennedy motorcade (WR pp
110/111) and both were hits on the president. The first
shot..."report"... was from a .38 cal pistol fired. on the now known
as' Grassy Knoll" and fired into the air by Jim Braden (aka James
Brading) who was stationed behind the fence on the knoll. He later
disposed of the gun in a paper bag that was turned into the Dallas
Police the day after the Kennedy slaying. The first "report" was a
diversionary pistol shot fired into the air by Jim Brading to draw
attention away from the TSBD's shooter, thus the reason for the extra
cartridge found on the floor along with the other two that had
resulted from the shots at the motorcade.

Besides the three casings, 76.7% of the witnesses said that three
shots were fired. Thirty-five (33.7%) said the shots came from the
Knoll and fifty-six (53.8%) said the TSBD. I personally believe that
both were right.

It is hard to imagine that one third of the witnesses were wrong when
they reported shots from the Grassy Knoll. What is more interesting is
what they said.

SS Agent Clinton Hill said that the second and third shots sounded
alike. they had a different sound..."than the first sound I heard."
Sam Holland; "...I definitely saw a puff of smoke and heard the
report from under the trees."
Frank Reilly:... "at the park where all the shrubs is up
there...up the slope."
James Simmons:... " Fumes of smoke near the embankment."
Austin Miller:..."there is a little plaza on the hill...who threw
the firecracker or whatever it was."
Clemon Johnson:... " white smoke was observed by the pavilion."
Mary Woodward, Maggie Brown, Auretia Lorenzo, Ann Donaldson: All
on the sidewalk said they heard a horrible . "ear-shattering noise
coming from behind us and a little to our right."
John Chism: ..." by the Stemmons sign, I looked behind me,"
Marion Chism;... "It came from behind us."
Ammett Hudson:.. "The shots that I heard definitely came from
behind and above me." He was sitting on the steps on the Knoll.
Ronald Fisher:..." from just west of the TSBD."
Jean Hill: " I frankly thought they were coming from the Knoll."
Others that reported shots from the Knoll: Charles Brehm, Roy
Truly, Virgil Campbell, Mrs. Alvin Hopson, Mrs. Chas. Davis, Dorthy
Ann Garner, Steven Wilson, Otis Williams, Victoria Adams, Billy
Lovelady, Danny Arce, Wesley Frazier, James Jarman, Roger Craig, J.
E. Decker, James Jarman, Harry Weatherford, and many more names can be
added to the list.

And the Warren Commission had the gall to say all the shots... were
fired from the sixth-floor within the TSBD... "There is no credible
evidence that the shots were fired ... from any other location." WR
19 However, they also said that it was possible that only two shots
were fired from the sixth floor with the shooter carrying an empty
shell in the weapon. Page 110-111 WR

Most people say three. Supposedly, one (the first) shot missed, one
shot hit JFK in the neck, passed through Connally and became the
alleged magic-bullet. And the third was the fatal shot that hit the
president in the head.

The Warren Wizards said: "The consensus among the witnesses at the
scene was that three shots were fired. However, some heard only two
shots. The most convincing evidence relating to the number of shots
was provided by the presence on the sixth floor of three spent
cartridges. This led the Commission to conclude that there were three
shots...." WR 110-111. (One cartridge was dented on the lip CE
534)

I would like to see anyone duplicate the dented lip on CE 534 by
ejecting a fired shell or even by stepping on it. It also had three
sets of markings on its base that were not present on the other two
casings and it lacked the chambering marks of the murder weapon.
(Hoover)

I have seen similar damage to casings that had been dry fired. When a
casing lacks a projectile and it is quickly slammed forward into the
breech of the barrel, it will sometimes fail to enter the barrel and
hit the outer rim of the barrel entrance causing damage to the neck of
the casing similar to CE 534.

But, later they said, "The physical and other evidence examined by the
Commission compels the conclusion that AT LEAST TWO SHOTS WERE
FIRED... It is possible that the assassin carried an EMPTY SHELL IN
THE RIFLE and fired only two shots ...." WR 110-111

Summing up. One shot missed the car completely and there is no record
of recovering any of its remains. One shot allegedly passed through
Kennedy and Connally and magically remained near pristine and ended up
at Parkland Hospital.

This bullet weighed 161 grains before it was fired at the motorcade.
When recovered it weighed 158.6 grains which means that very little
was lost in its destructive journey.

A fragment weighing 0.5 grains was recovered from Connally's arm.
Audrey Bell, the operating nurse, stated that there were four or five
fragments "anywhere from three to four millimeters in length and a
couple of millimeters wide. " These fragments disappeared at the
autopsy.

In addition, what happened to the fragment found in Connally's leg
wound? Also, there was a fragment in the governor's chest that was
never recovered. He died with fragments still in his body that weighed
more that the alleged two to three missing grains from C-399 that was
described as near pristine. And the Warrens say , about pristine,
"The Governor's wrist wound WAS NOT CAUSED BY A PRISTINE BULLET." p.
94

So this leaves one bullet and it had to be the fatal projectile that
removed part of the president's skull and much of his brains.

After the coup, two bullet fragments were found in the Lincoln.
According to Warren , the two fragments weighed 44.6 and 21.0 grains
respectively."The heavier fragment was a portion of a bullet's nose
area... the lighter fragment consisted of a bullet's base... the two
fragments were both mutilated, and it was not possible to determine
from the fragments themselves whether the comprised the base and nose
of one bullet or of two separate bullets." WR

If one bullet missed the car completely and one ended up at Parkland
almost pristine, the last bullet logically would have to be the bullet
that hit JFK in the head and both fragments were from the same
projectile I disagree with this conclusion. I suspect that, with the
angle of the neck shot, the above fragments would remain in the car,
ergo,the remains of the single bullet , and the head shot bullet
probably ended up in tiny bits in Dealey Plaza.

Some say that Tague was hit by the first MISSED shot, but he heard
shots before he was hit by a very tiny fragment. So, he was probably
hit by a fragment from the third shot instead of the ALLEGED MISSED
FIRST SHOT. He also thought that the shots came from the "hill"

I personally do not believe there was a missed shot. If I were the
master-mind of the murder, I would be sure to provide evidence that
would assure the connection to the rifle and its owner. And since I
could not rely on the future condition of the bullets actually fired
at the occupants of the limousine, I would fire a bullet through the
barrel of the murder weapon before 11-22-63 and be sure to leave it
where it would be found. Enter the near pristine Parkland slug.

And enter Jack Ruby and the Parkland slug.

As Ass't. DA Alexander said, "The single bullet is like the
Immaculate Conception. Either you believe it or you don't."

I do believe that a single bullet transited both men thus the single
bullet, but I will never believe that the Parkland bullet is one and
the same bullet. I believe that the JFK /Connally bullet remained in
the car and the Parkland bullet was planted on the wrong stretcher, at
Parkland, by Jack Ruby, when he failed to plant it in the limousine
in Dealey Plaza because the car went on to the hospital.

(Jack Ruby was in Dealey Plaza during the shooting)
SEE:
The Fourth Decade, Volume 4, Issue 2
Current Section: Where Was Jack Ruby on November 21 and November 22?,
by Martha A. Moyer & R.F. Gallagher

At the time of the shooting, Jack Ruby was in front of the Texas
School Book Depository, not in the Dallas Morning News as he claimed.

SEE pictures
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId...

I would agree that there were three shots fired. At least it would be
hard to argue that 90% of the witnesses did not hear three SOUNDS that
they called gunfire. It is also hard to argue that one of these shots
did not come from the grassy knoll, but it may not have been a shot
at the President. Witnesses said it sounded different and it was the
first sound. Some of us believe that it was Jim Braden firing a 38.
Cal .pistol into the air as a diversion shot to draw attention away
from the TSBD and allow our shooter to get away. Was he the Secret
Service man that Officer Smith confronted? The Commission may have
thought so also, since they had a .38 fired on the knoll during the
later reenactment. And how about that bent casing found on the floor
of the TSBD? Most of the gun lovers that I know say that it could not
have been fired from C-2766 that day or any other day. I agree. (See
Tink Thompson Six Seconds in Dallas.) Was it the empty casing that
the Commission said may have been carried in the rifle? (P111 WR) If
someone fired a diversion shot on the knoll and witnesses reported
three shots - it would help if three casings were found in the TSBD
to make us believe that three shots were fired from there, NO?

Was Agent Bennett one of them? He was stationed in the right rear
seat of the follow up car. He heard a sound like a firecracker as the
motorcade proceeded down Elm Street. Could that have been Braden and
his .38 ? Bennett then said, " I looked at the back of the
President. I heard another firecracker noise and SAW THAT SHOT HIT THE
PRESIDENT ABOUT FOUR INCHES DOWN THE RIGHT SHOULDER. A second shot
followed immediately and hit the right rear of the President's head.
Substantial weight may be given Bennett's observation. Although his
formal statement was dated Nov, 23, 1963, his notes indicated that he
recorded what he saw and heard at 5:30 PM 11-22-63 , on the airplane
en route to Washington, prior to the autopsy, when it was not yet
known that the President had been hit in the back.

Dealey Plaza drawing:
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKmapL.htm

Raymond

May 25, 2008, 4:17:32 AM5/25/08
On May 25, 1:30 am, Raymond <Bluerhy...@aol.com> wrote:
> On May 22, 8:43�pm, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8
>
> > Vince Palamara
>
> NONSENSE
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8
>
> The answer to the conspiracy; The rifle in the National Archives was
> the weapon that was used to kill JFK. However, it is not the weapon
> purchased by the patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald, in the spring of '63' to
> kill the retired Army general Walker.

The Second Carcano
http://jfkresearch.freehomepage.com/c2766.html

Subject: The Rifle
The Fourth Decade, Volume 7, Issue 3

Current Section: The Rifle, by R.F. Gallagher
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId...

> SEE pictureshttp://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId...

Raymond

May 25, 2008, 4:45:26 AM5/25/08
On May 25, 4:17 am, Raymond <Bluerhy...@aol.com> wrote:
> On May 25, 1:30 am, Raymond <Bluerhy...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On May 22, 8:43�pm, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8
>
> > > Vince Palamara
>
> > NONSENSE
>
> >http://youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8
>
> > The answer to the conspiracy; The rifle in the National Archives was
> > the weapon that was used to kill JFK. However, it is not the weapon
> > purchased by the patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald, in the spring of '63' to
> > kill the retired Army general Walker.
>
> The Second Carcanohttp://jfkresearch.freehomepage.com/c2766.html

The Fourth Decade, Volume 7, Issue 3 Current Section:
The Rifle, by R.F. Gallagher.
Correction:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId=520627

The Second Carcano (the murder weapon was already on the building
before LHO went to work on the morning of 11-22-63

AARC Public Digital Library - Warren Commission Hearings, Volume
XVII,
http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0116b.htm

Lee Wrote Chicago Order.on box where the rifle was deposited for
shooter and second man, who entered building during the night and hid
on the seventh floor until time for motorcade to arrive

Compare Chicago Handwriting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:CE773.jpg

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

justm...@gmail.com

May 25, 2008, 8:20:33 AM5/25/08
On May 25, 4:45 am, Raymond <Bluerhy...@aol.com> wrote:
> On May 25, 4:17 am, Raymond <Bluerhy...@aol.com> wrote:

> > > NONSENSE
>
> > >http://youtube.com/watch?v=qeKbExfoXM8
>
> > > The answer to the conspiracy; The rifle in the National Archives was
> > > the weapon that was used to kill JFK. However, it is not the weapon
> > > purchased by the patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald, in the spring of '63' to
> > > kill the retired Army general Walker.
>
> > The Second Carcanohttp://jfkresearch.freehomepage.com/c2766.html
>
>  Subject: The Rifle
>  The Fourth Decade, Volume 7, Issue 3 Current Section:
> The Rifle, by R.F.   Gallagher.
> Correction:
>
> http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?absPageId...

> The Second Carcano (the murder weapon was already on the building
> before LHO went to work on the morning of 11-22-63
>
> AARC Public Digital Library - Warren Commission Hearings, Volume
> XVII,http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_01...

> Lee Wrote Chicago Order.on box where the rifle was deposited for
> shooter and second man, who entered building during the night and hid
> on the seventh floor until time for motorcade to arrive
>
> Compare Chicago Handwritinghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:CE773.jpg
>
> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Is this guy related to Walt? LOL

Todd W. Vaughan

May 25, 2008, 10:30:18 AM5/25/08
On May 25, 1:30 am, Raymond <Bluerhy...@aol.com> wrote:

My Model 91/38 Carcano almost always produces a single dented shell
when firing groups of 3 shots. I'm not exactly sure why, but I have
the spent shell to prove it.