WOW!!!!!-ABRAHAM BOLDEN: "OPRAH", CNN, ABC, FOX, RANDOM HOUSE, VINCE PALAMARA, ETC.

SecretServiceguy

Nov 26, 2007, 12:58:17 PM11/26/07
I HAVE RECEIVED 47 E-MAILS RE: BOLDEN'S FORTHCOMING BOOK AND THE MEDIA
BLITZ; WOW!!!!
"A spokesman for the Secret Service in Washington said that officials
"would not have any comment whatsoever about Mr. Bolden's statements."
---

"The book, "The Echo from Dealey Plaza," will be published by Random
House in March. Bolden says he hopes it will clear his name and
reputation.

"A person should never give up a fight for justice," he said, "because
if you give up a fight for justice and truth, you don't deserve
either."---
http://www.randomhouse.com/author/results.pperl?authorid=74735

From http://www.southernpoliticalreport.com/storylink_1124_47.aspx
"Finally, a PBS documentary shown in the South this past week related
to news coverage of the Kennedy assassination caught the attention of
many viewers. The documentary showed the full local television
coverage of Kennedy's arrival in Dallas and departure as he started
his fateful ride in the motorcade.

Many viewers noted that just as the presidential limo was leaving the
airport, the two Secret Service agents who were to ride on the back of
Kennedy's car were, at the very last second, removed from their posts.
One agent was clearly agitated for being removed from his position,
one that would have been right behind President Kennedy and which
possibly could have saved his life.As it turns out, this aspect of the
assassination has also been examined and the sequence was actually
posted on YouTube years back. Apparently the issue in this instance is
that the top Secret Service officials said Kennedy ordered that the
agents stay off the car, while Kennedy's aides say it wasn't so and
that he never interfered with his Secret Service protection. "

One of many countless e-mails from Mr. Abraham Bolden to myself:

"Vince:

I hope that you noticed that I mentioned you and your research in part
1 of my interview on abc news yesterday [AT 29:30 ONWARD--VMP].

Abraham

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=investigative&id=5778871#

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=investigative&id=5778871#
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4252733705208995629&q=abraham+bolden&total=1&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

--------------
The first clip is over 30 minutes long...the second is over 25
minutes. I agree with Abe 100%: Oswald was definitely involved (along
with, perhaps unknowningly to LHO, others)...and the Secret Service
were horribly negligent...and there were prior threats to JFK's life.

Mr. Bolden is slated to appear on "Oprah" (!!!!!) and he has already
appeared--sometimes several times---on CNN, ABC, FOX, etc. His book is
coming out via a division of RANDOM HOUSE :

http://www.amazon.com/Echo-Dealey-Plaza-American-assassination/dp/030738201X/ref=tag_tdp_sv_edpp_pop_t

I helped Abe with his book (as he helped me big time: many phone
interviews, letters, and e-mails since 1993!)...I MAY be in the
audience for the Oprah show (with a brief camera question to me!)...

see also:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4252733705208995629&q=abraham+bolden&total=1&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3902495&page=1

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/ExSecret_Service_agent_reveals_Chicago_JFK_1124.html

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/staticarticles/article58836.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/11/25/wjfk125.xml

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=84120

http://www.southernpoliticalreport.com/storylink_1124_47.aspx

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/146984.html

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/national/BO67522/

http://www.newsroomamerica.com/usa/story.php?id=400723

http://ultimatesacrificethebook.com/files/bolden.jpg

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKbolden.htm

Vince Palamara

curtjester1

Nov 26, 2007, 1:11:56 PM11/26/07
On 26 Nov, 12:58, SecretServiceguy <vincebet...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I HAVE RECEIVED 47 E-MAILS RE: BOLDEN'S FORTHCOMING BOOK AND THE MEDIA
> BLITZ; WOW!!!!
> "A spokesman for the Secret Service in Washington said that officials
> "would not have any comment whatsoever about Mr. Bolden's statements."
> ---
>
> "The book, "The Echo from Dealey Plaza," will be published by Random
> House in March. Bolden says he hopes it will clear his name and
> reputation.
>
> "A person should never give up a fight for justice," he said, "because
> if you give up a fight for justice and truth, you don't deserve
> either."---http://www.randomhouse.com/author/results.pperl?authorid=74735
>
> Fromhttp://www.southernpoliticalreport.com/storylink_1124_47.aspx

> "Finally, a PBS documentary shown in the South this past week related
> to news coverage of the Kennedy assassination caught the attention of
> many viewers. The documentary showed the full local television
> coverage of Kennedy's arrival in Dallas and departure as he started
> his fateful ride in the motorcade.
>
> Many viewers noted that just as the presidential limo was leaving the
> airport, the two Secret Service agents who were to ride on the back of
> Kennedy's car were, at the very last second, removed from their posts.
> One agent was clearly agitated for being removed from his position,
> one that would have been right behind President Kennedy and which
> possibly could have saved his life.As it turns out, this aspect of the
> assassination has also been examined and the sequence was actually
> posted on YouTube years back. Apparently the issue in this instance is
> that the top Secret Service officials said Kennedy ordered that the
> agents stay off the car, while Kennedy's aides say it wasn't so and
> that he never interfered with his Secret Service protection. "
>
> One of many countless e-mails from Mr. Abraham Bolden to myself:
>
> "Vince:
>
> I hope that you noticed that I mentioned you and your research in part
> 1 of my interview on abc news yesterday [AT 29:30 ONWARD--VMP].
>
> Abraham
>
> http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=investigative&id=5778871#
>
> http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=investigative&id=5778871#
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4252733705208995629&q=abraham...

> --------------
> The first clip is over 30 minutes long...the second is over 25
> minutes. I agree with Abe 100%: Oswald was definitely involved (along
> with, perhaps unknowningly to LHO, others)...and the Secret Service
> were horribly negligent...and there were prior threats to JFK's life.

Why would Bolden say that Oswald was involved? Would it be through an
Oswald-Ruby connection, Ruby being involved from Marcello and Chicago
mobsters, and Oswald with Marcello in New Orleans?

CJ

> Mr. Bolden is slated to appear on "Oprah" (!!!!!) and he has already
> appeared--sometimes several times---on CNN, ABC, FOX, etc. His book is
> coming out via a division of RANDOM HOUSE :
>

> http://www.amazon.com/Echo-Dealey-Plaza-American-assassination/dp/030...

> I helped Abe with his book (as he helped me big time: many phone
> interviews, letters, and e-mails since 1993!)...I MAY be in the
> audience for the Oprah show (with a brief camera question to me!)...
>
> see also:
>

> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4252733705208995629&q=abraham...
>
> http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3902495&page=1

> http://rawstory.com/news/2007/ExSecret_Service_agent_reveals_Chicago_...
>
> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/staticarticles/article58836.html
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/11/25/wjfk1...

SecretServiceguy

Nov 26, 2007, 1:29:15 PM11/26/07
Sorry for the cop-out, but wait for his book (!): it is amazing:)

Vince Palamara

> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4252733705208995629&q=abraham...

> > Vince Palamara- Hide quoted text -

justm...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2007, 2:03:48 PM11/26/07
> > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4252733705208995629&q=abraham...

What's amazing is that an ex con is writing a book 44 years later with
all these facts. Why didn't he come forward years ago? And don't give
me that crap that he was threatened or framed. Sounds like another
James Files fairy tale about to emerge. Fortunate for him he outlived
everyone that he'll be pointing fingers at huh? 6 years was it? to
sit in prison and think up this story...the bs never ends

Walt

Nov 26, 2007, 2:30:22 PM11/26/07
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4252733705208995629&q=abraham...

> > --------------
> > The first clip is over 30 minutes long...the second is over 25
> > minutes. I agree with Abe 100%: Oswald was definitely involved (along
> > with, perhaps unknowningly to LHO, others)...and the Secret Service
> > were horribly negligent...and there were prior threats to JFK's life.
>
> Why would Bolden say that Oswald was involved? Would it be through an
> Oswald-Ruby connection, Ruby being involved from Marcello and Chicago
> mobsters, and Oswald with Marcello in New Orleans?
>
> CJ

CJ asked.....Why would Bolden say that Oswald was involved?

Curt, I don't know what Bolden means by his ststemenr but I don't see
how you could possibly deny that Oswald was involved....... When the
entire W.R. is centered on Lee Oswald..... Now THAT'S involved!!

The question is:.... Was Oswald a KNOWING participant in the
murder?

I don't believe he was.... He was just a patsy who got suckered in by
his sense of patriotism and his ego. He thought he was James Bond
fighting the forces of evil. Little did he suspect that they were
playing him for a sucker.

Walt

aeffects

Nov 26, 2007, 2:31:52 PM11/26/07

agreed

> I don't believe he was.... He was just a patsy who got suckered in by
> his sense of patriotism and his ego. He thought he was James Bond
> fighting the forces of evil. Little did he suspect that they were
> playing him for a sucker.

also, agreed....

curtjester1

Nov 26, 2007, 3:00:04 PM11/26/07
> > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4252733705208995629&q=abraham...

> > > --------------
> > > The first clip is over 30 minutes long...the second is over 25
> > > minutes. I agree with Abe 100%: Oswald was definitely involved (along
> > > with, perhaps unknowningly to LHO, others)...and the Secret Service
> > > were horribly negligent...and there were prior threats to JFK's life.
>
> > Why would Bolden say that Oswald was involved? Would it be through an
> > Oswald-Ruby connection, Ruby being involved from Marcello and Chicago
> > mobsters, and Oswald with Marcello in New Orleans?
>
> > CJ
>
> CJ asked.....Why would Bolden say that Oswald was involved?
>
> Curt, I don't know what Bolden means by his ststemenr but I don't see
> how you could possibly deny that Oswald was involved....... When the
> entire W.R. is centered on Lee Oswald..... Now THAT'S involved!!

Well, I don't know how Bolden would know Oswald, or have any inside
information that would draw him to that conclusion....but I am sure it
is very possible.

> The question is:.... Was Oswald a KNOWING participant in the
> murder?

Scenarios could be quite large on that one, but I do think he had to
be involved in someway...and it could have been that it was supposed
to be some kind of 'warning' to JFK. I think his spouting to Fritz
about the Paines car, and going to the Texas Theater acting like he
was looking for somebody make him at least suspect. Also calling on
for Abt a person that would be a type for handling a conspiracy is
something to look at too. I think he was baited into being double
crossed. If he was totally ignorant, they wouldn't have had to kill
him. Also, if it were a conspiracy without him at all involved, then
the chances of him being hidden during the shooting would have
depended too much on luck by the Conspirators.

CJ

YoHarvey

Nov 26, 2007, 3:36:13 PM11/26/07

The book, "The Echo from Dealey Plaza," will be published by Random

House in March. Bolden says he hopes it will clear his name and
reputation.

Bolden cares not if it would clear his name. He's a convicted felon.
Two interesting points. #1, he waits until the 44th anniversaty of
the Dallas Events and # 2, he's publizing a book. Gee, anybody
surprised?

aeffects

Nov 26, 2007, 3:41:38 PM11/26/07

the next one is the 45th, hon..... no rest for you wicked, eh? Get
them numbers popp'in boy, you got work to do!

cdddraftsman

Nov 26, 2007, 5:05:43 PM11/26/07
On Nov 26, 12:41 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>(Snipped)

Word on the street :

Healy will be on his knee's giving BJ's on the grassy knoll in order
to sell Boldens Boulders of BullShit ........Got your new set of knee
pads HON ? Hahahahahahaha ! ...............tl

curtjester1

Nov 26, 2007, 5:11:40 PM11/26/07

They must have carded cd at the store. It took him 'so long' to get
back.

CJ

aeffects

Nov 26, 2007, 5:29:36 PM11/26/07

nah.... I'm the only one who pays any attention to the 1st class dolt
these day's -- even Mel Ayton has nothing to do with him...

> CJ

curtjester1

Nov 26, 2007, 5:37:53 PM11/26/07
> > CJ- Hide quoted text -

I hope you increase the dosage on his Meds, Aff.

CJ

lazu...@webtv.net

Nov 27, 2007, 4:47:36 PM11/27/07
Good news-to think the SS failed miserably, covered up, many were
hungover, and nothing happened to them, unlike Bolden who spent 6 years
on trumped up charges...