Re: State Laws On Marital Rape

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 13, 2006, 6:39:08 AM10/13/06
Diana wrote:
> Paul wrote:
> > On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 05:07:43 GMT, Giant Waffle
> > <_giantw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>
> >>I thought you post was wonderful! I do have one minor point
> >>to express though and let me say up front that I agree with
> >>you that forcing oneself on one's spouse is a sin.
> >>
> > Thank you.
> >
> >>I do not believe that there can be rape in marriage.
> >>The reason is just what you said. Each person in
> >>a marriage does not own their own body. Rather,
> >>their spouse does and the Scripture clearly states
> >>that each spouse has power/authority over the body
> >>of the other spouse. Therefore, I believe that it is
> >>impossible to rape that which you already have
> >>power over.
> >>
> > Apples to apples and onions to onions...
> > In a marriage that has its foundation in Christ Jesus, and dwells in
> > obedience to the Word, I would say you are correct here, mainly
> > because this scenario would not happen, making marital rape
> > irrelevant. If it were to happen, then would the marriage be
> > considered Christ-centered?
> >
> > Now, let's examine the onions...
> > In a marriage that has no Biblical, or Christ-centered foundation,
> > all they have is secular law. So, forcing oneself on the spouse would,
> > in secular terminology, be rape, punishable by secular law.
> >
> > Snipped the rest for time and space...
> >
> > I believe that you and Randy are looking at and maintaining this
> > discussion from the Biblical standpoint. Others are coming from and
> > maintaining the secular standpoint. Personally, I prefer the Biblical
> > stance.
> > The bottom line is that we all will stand before Christ and we all
> > will be judged based upon obedience to the Word, not upon secular law.
> > Why? Because in it, i.e. the Word, we will either find eternal life or
> > eternal damnation. There is no fence riding, there is no gray area
> > between the lines. There is no middle ground. You either serve Christ
> > in obedience to the Word or you don't.
> > "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." That
> > pretty much lays it out as plain and simple as it can be said.
> >
> > God bless,
> > Paul Weaver
>
> Guess we can add a fourth who hasn't read the entire thing here. I thought
> you understood.
>
> Yes God's word is first however you are not understanding what has been said
> by these men. They have twisted and perverted everything we have said and
> now you stand with them. I hope for you sake you come to realize they are
> very wrong in what they have done here.

Without faith in LORD Jesus Christ, we would not have opened our hearts
to receive GOD's love... we would have neither asked for nor received
HIS living water to drink:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15fd908b7bd5e0cb?

Without GOD's love in our hearts, there would be no salvation:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/293523ed00491108?

Without salvation, there can be no discernment of HIS infinite will:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3fa4ecde07979a5a?

Without salvation, there would be no counsel from the Holy Spirit:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/213405b65c04ea11?

Without counsel from the Holy Spirit, there can be no understanding of
GOD's Word even for the seemingly righteous:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/76c0d6d2aa5eed2f?

Bottomline: Exegesis of Scripture (ala Randy Pulpitfire) without the
Holy Spirit is worthless because such are the works of man. There is
no salvation in the works of man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15abbb67b6ccdd62?

Let us continue to pray for Randy Pulpitfire, Dave Waffle, Ben Mitts,
and Paul Weaver because they truly remind me of ex-pastor Dan Barker:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/213405b65c04ea11?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water, dear sister
Diana whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 13, 2006, 4:17:19 PM10/13/06
Diana wrote:
> Thanks Andrew.

You are welcome.

Redirecting all thanks and praises heavenward to our LORD from Whom all
blessings flow.

(((((((hugs)))))))

> I do believe that as we read the Scriptures the Holy Spirit
> gives us the understanding.

HE is our Great Counselor courtesy of our LORD Jesus Christ.

> Again thanks and I do feel sorry for those men.

Let us continue to pray for their salvation.

Looking for love in all the wrong places is sad.

> I also do believe one thing they are saying and that is God's word is what
> we should follow. I remember when I was able to work I did what my job
> required but the moment it went against God's word I would quit. So God's
> word is very important to me.

However, like Daniel, we must be prepared to accept the consequences of
standing on the side of our LORD when the world would have us leave HIS
side:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6966f993330c00eb?

It is in our weakness that HIS strength is perfected.

Laus Deo !

Marana tha ! !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 13, 2006, 6:44:53 PM10/13/06
Diana wrote:
> Jude wrote:
> > Randy wrote:

> >> Based on secular law..., which is what he just said.
> >
> > BASED ON THE "GOLDEN RULE" LAW you idiot! Did you forget THAT law,
> > schmuck?
>
> Jude, don't go to their level and call names. You can get your point across
> as you have without that. You are better than that.

Jude does not have GOD's love in his heart. He is not rebuking the
others out of the love in his heart but for the thrill of using his
sword.

"Those who live by the sword die by the sword." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen.

Jude's living by the sword instead of in our LORD, Who is the living
Word of GOD, saddens me.

Still praying for him, however.

On the matter of Randy, David, Ben, and Paul, our LORD's work is done:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c4ab427d470dcb5?

"GOD's love never fails." -- Holy Spirit

Amen !

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 15, 2006, 12:58:35 AM10/15/06
Paul Weaver wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 00:23:30 GMT, "Diana" <newlife...@msn.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I do have to say in all fairness that I do believe Paul to be an honest man
> >who is searching for truth according to God's word. Only the one post made
> >it seem as though he agreed with the others sick sense of what marriage is
> >about. I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
> >
> Thank you dear. I define a marriage to be God-odained. If God didn't
> want a man and a woman to spend an entire lifetime together, he
> wouldn't have created both a male and a female. I believe it is
> Biblical to say that my wife and everything she brings to my marriage
> belongs to me and me and everything I bring to her marriage belongs to
> her, based upon the church being likened to the bride of Christ. The
> Lord Jesus Christ is the center and the focal point of mine and my
> wife's marriage. He must always come first, then my spouse and my
> immediate family. As I have stated, when I place Christ as first and
> center of my life, everything else falls into place. Does that make me
> perfect, not hardly. Do I sin? Yes. But like King David, I have
> learned to seek my Savior's face. I have a very strong hunger for the
> heart of God. And like King David, I want to be a man after the heart
> of God. Thus, I have learned to repent and thus I know that through
> the blood of Jesus Christ I am forgiven.

Christ Jesus **is** the heart of GOD. HIS life-blood that HE spilled
for us is HIS living water that is ours to drink if we know HIM and ask
HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15fd908b7bd5e0cb?

> Even the secular world believes that there is a Mr. and a Mrs.
> "Right". I believe that God knows who the "Rights" are and will bring
> them together. Even though I have been married to the same woman for
> twenty-two years, I will readily admit that I am no expert of
> marriage. But, I love my wife and I know without a shadow of doubt
> that my wife loves me.

As long as one or both of you have GOD's love in your heart, the love
will never wane.

GOD's love never fails.

In truth, it is the living water from our LORD that within us becomes
an everlasting spring of water to quench the otherwise unquenchable
thirst and hunger of the soul.

> I can say that I would lay down my life for my
> wife in an instant.

This is why when there is love, faith, and hope... it is love that is
the greatest of the three because love is from GOD and being that love
is from GOD, love does not fail.

> I wouldn't even have to think about it. And maybe,
> just maybe, it is my love for the Lord Jesus Christ that allows me to
> love in such a manner.

In truth, it is GOD's love for us... HIS living water... HE is the
fount of HIS living water...

> Does this make my marriage perfect? No, it
> doesn't. I find myself telling my wife that I'm sorry for this or for
> that frequently. However, the most important ingredient in my marriage
> is Jesus Christ.

Without HIM, our love would run out... we would fall out of love !

> Scripture very clearly states that the wife belongs to her husband
> and the husband belongs to the wife. And I Cor. 7 is a pretty good
> description of sex, and the whys of sex, within the confines of
> marriage. It's Bible. All scripture is is given by inspiration of God.
> I Cor. 7 is scripture, given by the inspiration of God through the
> Apostle Paul. I take the side of the scripture, nothing more, nothing
> less.
> What is beginning to 'bemuse' me about this thread is those trying to
> figure out what I am saying or what I am thinking or what side I stand
> upon. I have posted before that I say exactly what I mean and I mean
> exactly what I say. I don't make implications, I don't try to 'write
> between the lines'. One more time, very clearly, I place my trust and
> my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and I make my stand on the Word of
> God, nothing more, nothing less. My desire and prayer is that I can be
> like King David, a man after the heart of God. I want to be like
> Enoch, who walked with God and God just took him. Oh, what a blessed
> walk! I want to be like Elijah, so close to God that he was taken in a
> chariot of fire! What a relationship Elijah had with God! I want to be
> like Abraham, who's faith was imputed to him for righteousness. I want
> to be like Elisha, who received a double dose of the Spirit that
> Elijah had! But most of all, I want to see my Lord Jesus Christ face
> to face. And when I finally do, I know that I'll just fall flat on my
> face and blubber like a baby. But, oh what a day! I am so looking
> forward to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb! So, call me crazy, call me
> anything you want to. But I know in whom I have believed. I know in
> whom I have placed my trust. I know in whom I have placed my faith,
> for the Lord Jesus Christ is the author and finisher of my faith!

Yes, keeping your eyes on HIM, your first love, is wise.

In my continued walk with Christ Jesus, the closer the walk... the more
amplified the capacity for loving others including enemies (those who
would harm me). It's just so amazing.... beyond words... how infinite
HIS love is and yet conditional.

Who am I that HE loves me so much ?

Why not everyone ?

"MY choice." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

> Oh, my, I've got some good-old southern gospel music playing through
> the Internet, some station out of Houston, Texas. They are playing
> some fantastic music tonight! My spirit is getting excited! My soul
> rejoices in the hope of the Lord Jesus Christ!

Marana tha !

(Come, O' LORD, come !)

> I don't know who the
> group is, but they're singing that there is only one who can save you,
> and that One is Jesus Christ!

"I am the way, the truth, the life ... " -- LORD Jesus Christ

> Oh that I could only somehow show people this Christ of whom I speak!

The light of GOD's love in your heart will show the way for those who
GOD has chosen.

> Silver and gold have I none, but I freely give what I have freely
> recieved, for God so loved, what an awesome love, that He gave His
> Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to pay the debt I owe for being a sinner.
> That same Jesus, who was taken, and by wicked hands, crucified. That
> same Jesus, God has raised from death to be both Lord and Christ.
> Because that same Jesus now lives, I live also! Without Him, I would
> be nothing, without Him I will fail. He is my Anchor in the storm. He
> is my strong and mighty Tower in battle. And praise the Lord, He has
> fought the battle and it is won!

Laus Deo ! !

> This is the Jesus of whom I speak.
> Oh that all the world could see Him, believe in Him, let Him be King
> of Kings and Lord of Lords!

They will.

Every knee will bend... every head will bow.

> I apologize for the long diatribe.

You are forgiven as far as I am concerned.

> Something about searching for
> truth according to God's Word just gets me excited! And when I get
> excited about the things of the Lord Jesus Christ, well I can just go
> on and on... So,
>
> God bless,
> maybe "Just Plain Ol' Paul", Paul Weaver!

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water, dear brother
Paul whom I love unconditionally.

Kurt Gavin

Oct 15, 2006, 11:20:15 AM10/15/06
CHUNG, BEHOLD:

Deuteronomy was written over 1000 years before the false prophet jesus.

Yahweh would have known if he was going to send any "son" to mankind, which
only makes the following more absolute and condemning of your xian heresy.

Deuteronomy 13
1 If there arise in the midst of you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and
he give you a sign or a wonder,

2 and the sign or the wonder come to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying,
"Let us go after other gods" (which you have not known) "and let us serve
them;"

3 you shall not listen to the words of that prophet, or to that dreamer of
dreams: for Yahweh your God proves you, to know whether you love Yahweh your
God with all your heart and with all your soul.

4 You shall walk after Yahweh your God, and fear him, and keep his
commandments, and obey his voice, and you shall serve him, and cleave to
him.

5 That prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death, because he
has spoken rebellion against Yahweh your God, who brought you out of the
land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to draw you
aside out of the way which Yahweh your God commanded you to walk in. So you
shall put away the evil from the midst of you.

6 If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son, or your daughter, or
the wife of your bosom, or your friend, who is as your own soul, entice you
secretly, saying, "Let us go and serve other gods," which you have not
known, you, nor your fathers;

7 of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near to you, or far off
from you, from the one end of the earth even to the other end of the earth;

8 you shall not consent to him, nor listen to him; neither shall your eye
pity him, neither shall you spare, neither shall you conceal him:

9 but you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first on him to put him
to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10 You shall stone him to death with stones, because he has sought to draw
you away from Yahweh your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out
of the house of bondage.

11 All Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall not do any more such
wickedness as this is in the midst of you.

12 If you shall hear tell concerning one of your cities, which Yahweh your
God gives you to dwell there, saying,

13 Certain base fellows are gone out from the midst of you, and have drawn
away the inhabitants of their city, saying, "Let us go and serve other
gods," which you have not known;

14 then you shall inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold,
if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is done in the
midst of you,

15 you shall surely strike the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the
sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein and its livestock,
with the edge of the sword.

16 You shall gather all its spoil into the midst of its street, and shall
burn with fire the city, and all its spoil every whit, to Yahweh your God:
and it shall be a heap forever; it shall not be built again.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 15, 2006, 12:47:26 PM10/15/06
Already beheld:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b0ed0f59d4114aa?

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating to give you time to
understand this, dear neighbor Kurt whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

james Fox

Oct 15, 2006, 1:09:18 PM10/15/06
can I recommend Zyprexa, Seroquel, Risperdal or other antipsychotic
medication? You should start to see a diminution in your simtons after
2-4 weeks.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 15, 2006, 1:19:26 PM10/15/06
james Fox wrote:
> can I recommend Zyprexa, Seroquel, Risperdal or other antipsychotic
> medication?

You will have to be examined by me before receiving such prescriptions.

Sorry about the inconvenience. Please forgive all my iniquities.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb42672896d36d4b?

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating to give you time to

understand this, dear neighbor James whom I love unconditionally.

Kurt Gavin

Oct 15, 2006, 1:35:48 PM10/15/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
> Already beheld:

SAVE YOURSELF - REPENT OF YOUR BLASPHEMY

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 15, 2006, 2:07:47 PM10/15/06
Kurt Gavin wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
> > Already beheld:
> >
> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b0ed0f59d4114aa?

> SAVE YOURSELF - REPENT OF YOUR BLASPHEMY

Already saved:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Christ.asp

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb42672896d36d4b?

Roofshadow

Oct 15, 2006, 2:15:53 PM10/15/06
In article <1160932766.7...@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> james Fox wrote:
> > can I recommend Zyprexa, Seroquel, Risperdal or other antipsychotic
> > medication?
>
> You will have to be examined by me before receiving such prescriptions.

I think he had something different in mind - I think he was recommending
those meds for YOU to take.

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 15, 2006, 2:43:00 PM10/15/06
Roofshadow wrote:

> Andrew wrote:
> > james Fox wrote:
> > > can I recommend Zyprexa, Seroquel, Risperdal or other antipsychotic
> > > medication?
> >
> > You will have to be examined by me before receiving such prescriptions.
>
> I think he had something different in mind - I think he was recommending
> those meds for YOU to take.

Hopefully, he was not really attempting to practice medicine without a
medical license.

James will remain in my prayers, in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love

Kurt Gavin

Oct 15, 2006, 2:54:00 PM10/15/06

> Kurt Gavin wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:
>> > Already beheld:
>> >
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b0ed0f59d4114aa?
>>
>> SAVE YOURSELF - REPENT OF YOUR BLASPHEMY
>
> Already saved:

CHUNG, BEHOLD, you follow false prophets:

Al Klein

Oct 15, 2006, 2:58:11 PM10/15/06
On 15 Oct 2006 10:19:26 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>james Fox wrote:
>> can I recommend Zyprexa, Seroquel, Risperdal or other antipsychotic
>> medication?
>
>You will have to be examined by me before receiving such prescriptions.

He's suggesting that you prescribe them for yourself, Doctor. To
replace of the psychotics you're evidently currently on.
--
rukbat at optonline dot net
"religion did for bullshit, what Stonehenge did for rocks"

Al Klein

Oct 15, 2006, 7:04:12 PM10/15/06
On 15 Oct 2006 11:43:00 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Roofshadow wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:
>> >
>> > You will have to be examined by me before receiving such prescriptions.
>>
>> I think he had something different in mind - I think he was recommending
>> those meds for YOU to take.
>
>Hopefully, he was not really attempting to practice medicine without a
>medical license.

It's better to practice medicine without a clue.

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

The most curious social convention of the great age in which we live is the
one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected.
-- H. L. Mencken

(random sig, produced by SigChanger)

This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

Roofshadow

Oct 15, 2006, 7:16:01 PM10/15/06
In article <1160937780.6...@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Roofshadow wrote:
> > Andrew wrote:
> > >
> > > You will have to be examined by me before receiving such prescriptions.
> >
> > I think he had something different in mind - I think he was recommending
> > those meds for YOU to take.
>
> Hopefully, he was not really attempting to practice medicine without a
> medical license.

Well I'm not sure how much a license is worth - evidently they hand them
out to any mental patient on the street nowadays.

> James will remain in my prayers, in Jesus' most precious and holy name.
>
> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love
> unconditionally.

Thank you Andrew... as I said before at least you're a NICE kook.

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 15, 2006, 8:16:51 PM10/15/06
Al Klein wrote:

> Andrew wrote:
> >Roofshadow wrote:

> >> I think he had something different in mind - I think he was recommending
> >> those meds for YOU to take.
> >
> >Hopefully, he was not really attempting to practice medicine without a
> >medical license.
>
> It's better to practice medicine without a clue.

Wiser to have a clue:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb42672896d36d4b?

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating to give you time to

understand this, dear neighbor Al whom I love unconditionally.

Al Klein

Oct 15, 2006, 9:32:30 PM10/15/06
On 15 Oct 2006 17:16:51 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Al Klein wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:

>> >Hopefully, he was not really attempting to practice medicine without a
>> >medical license.
>>
>> It's better to practice medicine without a clue.
>
>Wiser to have a clue:

So how come you haven't even looked for one? Do as you say, not as
you do?

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"religion did for bullshit, what Stonehenge did for rocks"
- The World Famous Tink

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 15, 2006, 10:14:11 PM10/15/06
Al Klein wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
> >Al Klein wrote:

> >> It's better to practice medicine without a clue.
> >
> >Wiser to have a clue:
>
> <clue snipped>

> So how come you haven't even looked for one?

Indeed, I have found the One.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life ... " -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen !

Laus Deo ! ! ! ! !

Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

> Do as you say, not as you do?

No. Do as HE says.

"Follow ME." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen !

Back to your clue:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb42672896d36d4b?

May GOD continue to be merciful and keep your heart beating to give you

time to understand this, dear neighbor Al whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

> rukbat at optonline dot net

Al Klein

Oct 15, 2006, 10:17:58 PM10/15/06

Posting that to alt.atheism isn't being nice.
--

rukbat at optonline dot net

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise
as false, and by the rulers as useful."
- Seneca the Younger

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Oct 16, 2006, 9:30:57 AM10/16/06
hey chung-heres a clue for ya-
SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST YOU FUCKING WEIRDO!

Nosterill

Oct 16, 2006, 9:48:29 AM10/16/06

He's a mind numbingly arrogant kook and seems to have real problems
with his iniquities.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 16, 2006, 10:25:25 AM10/16/06
Nosterill wrote:
> Roofshadow wrote:
> > Andrew wrote:

> > > Hopefully, he was not really attempting to practice medicine without a
> > > medical license.
> >
> > Well I'm not sure how much a license is worth - evidently they hand them
> > out to any mental patient on the street nowadays.
> >
> > > James will remain in my prayers, in Jesus' most precious and holy name.
> > >
> > > May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love
> > > unconditionally.
> >
> > Thank you Andrew... as I said before at least you're a NICE kook.
>
> He's a mind numbingly arrogant kook and seems to have real problems
> with his iniquities.

Namecalling simply shows that you remain lost:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb42672896d36d4b?

May GOD continue to mercifully keep your heart beating to give you time
to understand this, dear neighbor Nosterill whom I love

Message has been deleted

Randy

Oct 16, 2006, 10:41:19 AM10/16/06
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:35:29 -0400,
in article <pan.2006.10.16....@nntp.sun-meatplow.local>,
Meat Plow <me...@meatplow.local> wrote:

>How do you practice your medical field while posting all day to Usenet? I
>find it hard to understand how a cardiologist can spend hour after hour
>posting to Usenet and at the same time take care of patients. Care to
>explain?
>
>So far you've not answered this question. Not too disappointed however, I
>didn't expect an answer.

His answer is that his 18,000 Usenet posts are a miracle greater than
walking on water.

--
Christ died for our sins, and God raised Him from the dead.
Rely on this work alone to escape hell and receive eternal

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 16, 2006, 10:44:19 AM10/16/06
Meat Plow wrote:
> Subject: Andrew Chung
> From: Meat Plow <me...@meatplow.local>
> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
> Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:04:53 -0400

> How do you practice your medical field while posting all day to Usenet? I
> find it hard to understand how a cardiologist can spend hour after hour
> posting to Usenet and at the same time take care of patients. Care to
> explain?
>
> So far you've not answered this question. Not too disappointed however, I
> didn't expect an answer.

"With GOD all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen !

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! !

May GOD continue to mercifully keep your heart beating to give you time
to understand this, dear neighbor whom I love unconditionally.

Message has been deleted

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Oct 16, 2006, 11:51:20 AM10/16/06

"Meat Plow" <me...@meatplow.local> wrote in message
> On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 07:44:19 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD Has Frothed:

>> Meat Plow wrote:
>>> Subject: Andrew Chung
>>> From: Meat Plow <me...@meatplow.local> Newsgroups:
>>> alt.usenet.kooks
>>> Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:04:53 -0400
>>>

>>> How do you practice your medical field while posting all day to Usenet?
>>> I find it hard to understand how a cardiologist can spend hour after
>>> hour posting to Usenet and at the same time take care of patients. Care
>>> to explain?
>>>
>>> So far you've not answered this question. Not too disappointed however,
>>> I didn't expect an answer.
>>
>> "With GOD all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ
>
> Ok if that's true then it's possible for you to answer how you can spend
> all of your time on Usenet and not practicing cardiology.
>
> [This space reserved for answer]
>

> HE CAN'T GIVE YOU AN ANSWER-HE HAS NONE AND BESIDES-HE'S TOO BUSY SUCKING
> THE COCK OF CHRIST RIGHT NOW!
>

> --
>
> COOSN-266-06-25794

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Oct 16, 2006, 12:33:23 PM10/16/06
Meat Plow wrote:
> Subject: Andrew Chung
> From: Meat Plow <me...@meatplow.local>
> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
> Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:04:53 -0400
>

> How do you practice your medical field while posting all day to
> Usenet? I find it hard to understand how a cardiologist can spend
> hour after hour posting to Usenet and at the same time take care of
> patients. Care to explain?
>
> So far you've not answered this question. Not too disappointed
> however, I didn't expect an answer.

Well, it's a good thing, Mr. Plow, because you might have died of it if
you had.

Chung is remarkable in his evasions, but it seems pretty clear that he
has no cardiac patients and no admitting privileges.

The fact that he actually has an office address had me confused, until I
remembered this:

http://www.hq.com/

Such facilities exist all over the country.

Then I found this:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c6c8bcfef037e4b

There are a number of versions of Dr. Nagler's FAQ, some of which
include additional information about Chung:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22dr+chung+faq%22+author%3AStephen+author%3ANagler&start=0&num=50&hl=en&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=16&as_maxm=10&as_maxy=2006&safe=off&filter=0

Without doing an awful lot of reading, I have no way to know for certain
if, in fact, Dr. Nagler was "obsessively stalking" Chung, but the fact
is that over a period of 7 years, he made a total of 5224 posts, only
450 of which were to sci.med.cardiology:

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?show=more&enc_user=YW_MFw8AAADyM-m5Bl74OTDO0XM9URHs&group=

Nagler's last post indicates that his reason for leaving usenet was that
he was being subject to a great deal of real-life harassment by Chung
and some kook Chung had teamed up with to make Nagler's life miserable:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/browse_frm/thread/b4295d8bbb67445c/b694be283392cd9c?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1#b694be283392cd9c

It is clear to me Chung believes, unequivocally, that the Holy Spirit
speaks to him, in English (or, possibly, Chinese) sentences. I suspect
he is insane in a clinical sense, and that he will eventually break and
end up in the bin. I don't think encouraging him or helping him increase
his post count is fun or funny. On the other hand, I don't think
allowing his to spread his dangerous ideas (that stupid fucking diet)
without any kind of opposition is a good idea either.

But I'm tired of him, and I intend to try killfiling him for good this
time, assuming he doesn't keep morphing like a snake sheds skin.
--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is
willing to inflict on others. Phčdre nó Delaunay

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 16, 2006, 12:54:14 PM10/16/06
Diana wrote:
> Randy wrote:

> > Atheist neighbor wrote:
> >
> >>How do you practice your medical field while posting all day to Usenet? I
> >>find it hard to understand how a cardiologist can spend hour after hour
> >>posting to Usenet and at the same time take care of patients. Care to
> >>explain?
> >>
> >>So far you've not answered this question. Not too disappointed however, I
> >>didn't expect an answer.
> >
> > His answer is that his 18,000 Usenet posts are a miracle greater than
> > walking on water.
>
> Really? Well then Randy why don't you tell everyone who takes care of the
> children and your very very depressed wife when you are on here bashing
> women and wives in general? You yourself have a very good track record of
> posting up into the thousands of posts while you should be trying to help
> your wife overcome her PPD. Maybe if you paid more attention to her and less
> attention to your vile posting here she may not be so depressed.

Dear Diana,

We are kindred spirits you and I.

In the Holy Spirit, I have witnessed Christ Jesus, my LORD, dying on
that horrid cross after the terrible scourging.

Rivers of tears came down from my eyes so that my shirt became as wet
as if I had been caught in a torrent of rain.

I struggled to reach the cross to touch HIM but the Roman soldiers
barred the way and beat me down. Many times I charged despite the
tears... many times I was beaten down... until I could charge no more.

As a laid there dying in a pool of blood, HIS blood and mine
intermixing, our Savior looked at me through HIS disfigured visage and
HIS love pierced my heart reaching the core of my soul ... then all my
wounds were healed.

This is most assuredly, without doubt, a labor of eternal love that I
do glorifying HIM.

Yes, the **more** than 17,000 usenet posts by a civic-minded
private-practice solo cardiologist living the abundant life with wife
and daughter, both whom he loves very much would have been impossible.

"With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible." --
LORD Jesus Christ

Yes, LORD, YOU are right ...

... YOU are the way ...

... YOU are the truth ...

... YOU are the life ...

YOU made me to worship YOU !

Thank you so much for rising up on that third day ! !

Laus Deo !

I love YOU with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength ! ! !

Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 16, 2006, 1:16:23 PM10/16/06
Diana wrote:
> Yes one pretty much has to see with their heart the crucifixion because all
> of us are guilty of driving the nails in his precious hands that day. Andrew
> my dear brother, you do not have to answer to mans accusations. You do what
> the Lord God Almighty leads you to do and follow Jesus with your heart,
> mind, body and soul such as I believe you do and no one can take that away
> because they did not give to you they can't take either.

"I tell you, MY friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body
and after that can do no more. But I will show you Whom you should
fear: Fear HIM Who, after the killing of the body, has the power to
throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear HIM." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Yes, LORD, in the Holy Spirit, I have witnessed YOUR casting souls into
hell, including the soul that belonged to just a fig tree.

Yes, I know that you possess the keys to both death and hell.

Yes, I fear YOU **and** love you with all my heart, soul, mind, and
strength.

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! !

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Message has been deleted

Roofshadow

Oct 16, 2006, 1:29:29 PM10/16/06
In article <1161006509....@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,
"Nosterill" <flad...@hotmail.com> wrote:

He has a lot of problems but I find it hard to dislike him... we need
more love in the world.

But he's still a kook!

;)

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

Roofshadow

Oct 16, 2006, 1:43:13 PM10/16/06
In article <eh0cet$ens$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>,

Thanks for all of this information Rhonda - Dr. Nagler's FAQs make for
some very educational reading.

I absolutely agree that Chung is most likely clinically insane... I just
hope he doesn't harm any patients before he gets locked up.

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

Roofshadow

Oct 16, 2006, 1:44:27 PM10/16/06
In article <1161009858....@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Meat Plow wrote:
> > Subject: Andrew Chung
> > From: Meat Plow <me...@meatplow.local>
> > Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
> > Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:04:53 -0400
> >

> > How do you practice your medical field while posting all day to Usenet? I
> > find it hard to understand how a cardiologist can spend hour after hour
> > posting to Usenet and at the same time take care of patients. Care to
> > explain?
> >
> > So far you've not answered this question. Not too disappointed however, I
> > didn't expect an answer.
>
> "With GOD all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Is God writing your posts for you while you're off practicing medicine
and treating patients?

And if so... don't you think God might have better things to do??

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 16, 2006, 2:00:34 PM10/16/06
"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead, they
put it on a stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the
same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good
deeds and praise your Father in heaven." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen !

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water, encouraging
us, HIS brethren, to boldly witness for HIM everywhere in everything we
say, do, and write.

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Oct 16, 2006, 2:09:28 PM10/16/06
Meat Plow wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:33:23 -0400, Rhonda Lea Kirk Has Frothed:

>> t is clear to me Chung believes, unequivocally, that the Holy Spirit
>> speaks to him, in English (or, possibly, Chinese) sentences. I
>> suspect he is insane in a clinical sense, and that he will
>> eventually break and end up in the bin. I don't think encouraging
>> him or helping him increase his post count is fun or funny. On the
>> other hand, I don't think allowing his to spread his dangerous ideas
>> (that stupid fucking diet) without any kind of opposition is a good
>> idea either.
>>
>> But I'm tired of him, and I intend to try killfiling him for good
>> this time, assuming he doesn't keep morphing like a snake sheds skin.
>
> Thanks for the links. I really never paid much attention to Chung but
> since his poasting increased over the past few month's I thought I
> would get his story right from him.

His posting hasn't actually increased. It's just that he now crossposts
everything to auk, in addition to his other targeted groups.

And because he morphs so much, it makes him hard to killfile.

> It's plain to see he has mental issues. It's a shame and should be a
> crime to poast the crap he does as Andrew Chung MD. That rubs me the
> wrong way as I have the utmost respect for all in the medical
> community.

The diet is dangerous. I could eat a pound of pasta mixed with a pound
of butter each day, and all it would do for me is make me a very
malnourished fat person.

There are other equally bad combinations, and most people who use fad
diets don't have much knowledge of good nutrition.

> His religious stance doesn't bug me though, to each their
> own in that respect.

I have no objection to Christianity, although I am not a Christian. I do
object to Chung holding himself out as the usenet spokesmodel for the
Holy Spirit, and I also object to his psychotic need to make himself out
to be one of the "very elect" by adding to each of his posts the
statement that he loves unconditionally the person to whom he is
responding.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is

willing to inflict on others. Phèdre nó Delaunay

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Oct 16, 2006, 2:33:00 PM10/16/06

"Roofshadow" <Roofsha...@spamtrap.yahoo.com> wrote in message

HE DESERVES NOTHING LESS THAN TO BE RELENTLESLY ATTACKED.HE IS THE UPMOST
WORST CHRIST STAIN I HAVE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF RUNNING INTO.HE NEEDS
TO BE LOCKED UP.
HE IS CONSTANTLY SUCKING ON THE COCK OF CHRIST.HE LOVES THAT JEEZUS JIZM
RUNNING DOWN HIS CHIN AND THROAT!

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Oct 16, 2006, 2:34:13 PM10/16/06
Roofshadow wrote:
> In article <eh0cet$ens$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>,
> "Rhonda Lea Kirk" <rhon...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for all of this information Rhonda - Dr. Nagler's FAQs make for
> some very educational reading.
>
> I absolutely agree that Chung is most likely clinically insane... I
> just hope he doesn't harm any patients before he gets locked up.

I believe this was why he was run out of Ocala and why he has no
admitting privileges at any of the hospitals in Atlanta.

Usenet and the internet seem to be his last refuge, because it appears
from reading through various links (many, many more than I posted), he
has used up just about all the credibility he has in the real world. Dr.
Hildner warned him of that, (see second post):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/browse_frm/thread/a56b8cca504c7d80/cc4d1092b3b1ce78?lnk=st&q=Hildner+donation++author%3AAndrew+author%3AChung&rnum=2&hl=en#cc4d1092b3b1ce78

He needs help, but I have the distinct impression that most of the
people he knows just tend to back away rather than do anything
pro-active when they finally realize he's over the edge. Dr. Nagler's
experience should be a warning about how far Chung will go when pushed.

Roofshadow

Oct 16, 2006, 3:08:12 PM10/16/06
In article <eh0jo5$3lv$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com>,

Thank God - about the admitting privileges I mean... not about possibly
harming a patient in FL.

> Usenet and the internet seem to be his last refuge, because it appears
> from reading through various links (many, many more than I posted), he
> has used up just about all the credibility he has in the real world.

Unsurprising.

Dr.
> Hildner warned him of that, (see second post):
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/browse_frm/thread/a56b8cca50
> 4c7d80/cc4d1092b3b1ce78?lnk=st&q=Hildner+donation++author%3AAndrew+author%3ACh
> ung&rnum=2&hl=en#cc4d1092b3b1ce78

What a great smackdown!

All hail Dr. Hildner!!!

> He needs help, but I have the distinct impression that most of the
> people he knows just tend to back away rather than do anything
> pro-active when they finally realize he's over the edge. Dr. Nagler's
> experience should be a warning about how far Chung will go when pushed.

I read some of Dr. Nagler's FAQ and even though I've never seen the "Mu"
person he mentioned I have the distinct feeling that it was a Chungsock.

So yeah... our pal Andrew isn't the most stable individual - I'm amazed
he hasn't been Formosa'd yet... or committed.

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

Message has been deleted

Al Klein

Oct 16, 2006, 5:22:54 PM10/16/06
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:33:23 -0400, "Rhonda Lea Kirk"
<rhon...@gmail.com> wrote:

You are one heck of a researcher, lady. Call yourself WebDiva.

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"Atheism is the world of reality, it is reason, it is freedom. Atheism is
human concern, and intellectual honesty to a degree that the religious mind
cannot begin to understand. And yet it is more than this. Atheism is not an
old religion, it is not a new and coming religion, in fact it is not, and
never has been, a religion at all. The definition of Atheism is magnificent in
its simplicity: Atheism is merely the bed-rock of sanity in a world of
madness."
[Atheism: An Affirmative View, by Emmett F. Fields]

Stephen Knight

Oct 16, 2006, 10:58:29 PM10/16/06
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD continue to mercifully keep your heart beating

Sick. A cardiologist thinking a magic pixie keeps a heart beating.

Whoa...

When my time comes, I'll be asking the doctor some hard questions.
Getting a nutjob like you is sure death. The minute you fuck up, you
skate off with the pixie with a smile.

I can see it now.....

"This is your doctor. His name is Chung."

"ARRRRRRRGGGH.........!!! Where's Kervorkian?"

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 17, 2006, 2:52:09 AM10/17/06
Stephen Knight wrote:

> Andrew wrote:
>
> >May GOD continue to mercifully keep your heart beating
>
> Sick.

Sorry HIS mercy sickens you. Please forgive all my iniquities.

> A cardiologist thinking a magic pixie keeps a heart beating.

GOD is the Creator of heaven and earth and not a magic pixie.

> Whoa...

Without HIM, you will have only woe.

> When my time comes, I'll be asking the doctor some hard questions.

When your time comes, you won't be able to ask anything just as Steve
Irwin was not able to ask his doctor(s) anything when his time came.

> Getting a nutjob like you is sure death.

Your death is certain without faith in LORD Jesus Christ no matter who
your doctor is.

> The minute you fuck up, you
> skate off with the pixie with a smile.

You may certainly require that your doctor(s) give you a written
guarantee that you will never die. With such a requirement, you are
unlikely to have any willing to serve as your doctor.

> I can see it now.....
>
> "This is your doctor. His name is Chung."
>
> "ARRRRRRRGGGH.........!!! Where's Kervorkian?"

In prison.

Truth is simple.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Steve whom I

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Oct 17, 2006, 10:18:23 AM10/17/06
HEY CHUNKS-GET THAT CHRIST COCK OUT OF YOUR ASS AND STICK IT BACK IN YOUR
MOUTH!
SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!

Muse Gruppes

Oct 18, 2006, 1:06:02 AM10/18/06

you're an evasive liar

The real miracle from God will be Him/Her bringing you out of your
psychotic state. I feel for you...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 18, 2006, 7:23:29 AM10/18/06
Muse Gruppes wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Meat Plow wrote:
> >> Subject: Andrew Chung
> >> From: Meat Plow <me...@meatplow.local>
> >> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
> >> Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 08:04:53 -0400
> >>

> >> How do you practice your medical field while posting all day to Usenet? I
> >> find it hard to understand how a cardiologist can spend hour after hour
> >> posting to Usenet and at the same time take care of patients. Care to
> >> explain?
> >>
> >> So far you've not answered this question. Not too disappointed however, I
> >> didn't expect an answer.
> >
> > "With GOD all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ
> >
> > Amen !
> >
> > Laus Deo ! !
> >
> > Marana tha ! ! !
> >
> > May GOD continue to mercifully keep your heart beating to give you time
> > to understand this, dear neighbor whom I love unconditionally.
>
> you're an evasive liar

Name-calling simply shows that you are lost.

It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.

> The real miracle from God will be Him/Her bringing you out of your
> psychotic state. I feel for you...

You remind me of the blind man who would pretend to seeing among the
seeing:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

Muse Gruppes

Oct 18, 2006, 1:05:12 PM10/18/06
> You remind me of the <snip>

zzzzz.......

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 18, 2006, 5:23:58 PM10/18/06
> > You remind me of the <snipped by Muse in an act of cowardice>
>
> zzzzz.......

Written sleep is no different from written laughter.

Sorry this causes you to despair. Please forgive all my iniquities.

May GOD continue to mercifully keep your heart beating, dear neighbor
Muse whom I love unconditionally.

Kurt Gavin

Oct 18, 2006, 6:05:39 PM10/18/06
The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason (Paperback)
a.. Paperback: 224 pages
a.. Publisher: W. W. Norton; Reprint edition (October 10, 2005)
a.. Language: English
a.. ISBN: 0393327655

Editorial Reviews

Amazon.com
Sam Harris cranks out blunt, hard-hitting chapters to make his case for why
faith itself is the most dangerous element of modern life. And if the
devil's in the details, then you'll find Satan waiting at the back of the
book in the very substantial notes section where Harris saves his more
esoteric discussions to avoid sidetracking the urgency of his message.
Interestingly, Harris is not just focused on debunking religious faith,
though he makes his compelling arguments with verve and intellectual
clarity. The End of Faith is also a bit of a philosophical Swiss Army knife.
Once he has presented his arguments on why, in an age of Weapons of Mass
Destruction, belief is now a hazard of great proportions, he focuses on
proposing alternate approaches to the mysteries of life. Harris recognizes
the truth of the human condition, that we fear death, and we often crave
"something more" we cannot easily define, and which is not met by
accumulating more material possessions. But by attempting to provide the
cure for the ills it defines, the book bites off a bit more than it can
comfortably chew in its modest page count (however the rich Bibliography
provides more than enough background for an intrigued reader to follow up
for months on any particular strand of the author' musings.)

Harris' heart is not as much in the latter chapters, though, but in
presenting his main premise. Simply stated, any belief system that speaks
with assurance about the hereafter has the potential to place far less value
on the here and now. And thus the corollary -- when death is simply a door
translating us from one existence to another, it loses its sting and
finality. Harris pointedly asks us to consider that those who do not fear
death for themselves, and who also revere ancient scriptures instructing
them to mete it out generously to others, may soon have these weapons in
their own hands. If thoughts along the same line haunt you, this is your
book.--Ed Dobeas --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 18, 2006, 7:23:21 PM10/18/06
In article <TyxZg.13104$o71....@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
"Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

> Harris' heart is not as much in the latter chapters, though, but in
> presenting his main premise. Simply stated, any belief system that speaks
> with assurance about the hereafter has the potential to place far less value
> on the here and now. And thus the corollary -- when death is simply a door
> translating us from one existence to another, it loses its sting and

potential?
potential?

potential?

what about actual?

we also know that belief systems that speak with assurance
that there is no hereafter have actually massacred people
that when death absolves all crimes with no judgement thereafter
people who do not believe they will face judgment before death
have created hell on earth

unless harris includes wotc and the culture revolution in his calculus
i see no reason to take him seriously

instead he like you sounds like yet another sad git
desperately seeking a rational basis for your prejudices

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space
major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite
there can only be one or two - the airtight garage has you neo

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 19, 2006, 7:44:00 PM10/19/06
Kurt Gavin wrote:
> The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason (Paperback)
> a.. Paperback: 224 pages
> a.. Publisher: W. W. Norton; Reprint edition (October 10, 2005)
> a.. Language: English
> a.. ISBN: 0393327655
>
> Editorial Reviews
>
> Amazon.com
> Sam Harris cranks out blunt, hard-hitting chapters to make his case for why
> faith itself is the most dangerous element of modern life.

Sam Harris seems to wish that there were no faith and yet he depends on
faith in himself and in his own ability to reason to make his case
against faith in others.

This is hypocrisy in its purest form.

> And if the
> devil's in the details, then you'll find Satan waiting at the back of the
> book in the very substantial notes section where Harris saves his more
> esoteric discussions to avoid sidetracking the urgency of his message.

Curious that satan would be mentioned in the review of what sounds like
an atheist's manifesto.

> Interestingly, Harris is not just focused on debunking religious faith,
> though he makes his compelling arguments with verve and intellectual
> clarity. The End of Faith is also a bit of a philosophical Swiss Army knife.
> Once he has presented his arguments on why, in an age of Weapons of Mass
> Destruction, belief is now a hazard of great proportions, he focuses on
> proposing alternate approaches to the mysteries of life.

These alternate approaches are likely the opposite of believing in GOD.

> Harris recognizes
> the truth of the human condition, that we fear death

If that were true, all would have accepted LORD Jesus Christ's offer of
eternal life. They haven't.

Instead, the truth of the human condition is that folks fear suffering
in the here and now and believe they will suffer less by having more
material possessions. Indeed, it is not uncommon to find those who are
of this world express a desire to take their material possessions with
them into the grave.

And so people of this world are buried adorned in treasure, to address
their fear of suffering even unto death.

Moreover, because of the fear of suffering, animals are lovingly put
down to prevent further suffering rather than to prevent death.

> , and we often crave "something more" we cannot easily define

That would be love:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15fd908b7bd5e0cb?

>, and which is not met by accumulating more material possessions.

Love does not reside in material possessions.

> But by attempting to provide the
> cure for the ills it defines, the book bites off a bit more than it can
> comfortably chew in its modest page count (however the rich Bibliography
> provides more than enough background for an intrigued reader to follow up
> for months on any particular strand of the author' musings.)

GOD's love is infinite and can not be contained by a book.

> Harris' heart is not as much in the latter chapters, though, but in
> presenting his main premise.

This comment reminds me of the loveless heart of ex-pastor Dan Barker:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/213405b65c04ea11?

> Simply stated, any belief system that speaks
> with assurance about the hereafter has the potential to place far less value
> on the here and now. And thus the corollary -- when death is simply a door
> translating us from one existence to another, it loses its sting and
> finality. Harris pointedly asks us to consider that those who do not fear
> death for themselves, and who also revere ancient scriptures instructing
> them to mete it out generously to others, may soon have these weapons in
> their own hands.

In truth, what is written in Scripture is the command that Christ's
brethren not kill others but love others as they would love themselves.

Moreover, nuclear weapons have been in the hands of Christians (U.S.A.)
since WWII so that the concern that those with faith in GOD may soon
have such weapons to start a nuclear holocaust is false.

> If thoughts along the same line haunt you, this is your
> book.--Ed Dobeas --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.

Such are the hauntingly untruthful thoughts of an atheist.

Thus, it is no wonder that you, as an atheist, have taken this book to
be your "bible."

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4dee2b3057fe9ec?

May GOD continue to show everyone HIS awesome mercy and grace in
keeping your heart beating to give you time to understand this, dear
neighbor Kurt whom I love unconditionally.

Kurt Gavin

Oct 19, 2006, 7:57:12 PM10/19/06

> Kurt Gavin wrote:
>> The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason (Paperback)
>> a.. Paperback: 224 pages
>> a.. Publisher: W. W. Norton; Reprint edition (October 10, 2005)
>> a.. Language: English
>> a.. ISBN: 0393327655
>>
>> Editorial Reviews
>>
>> Amazon.com
>> Sam Harris cranks out blunt, hard-hitting chapters to make his case for
>> why
>> faith itself is the most dangerous element of modern life.
>

> Sam Harris seems to wish that there were no faith and yet he depends on
> faith in himself and in his own ability to reason to make his case
> against faith in others.
>
> This is hypocrisy in its purest form.

Your mind really is gone.

Your argument is ludicrous. People don't have "faith" in the fact they
themselves actually exist or can think.

Faith and suspension of thinking *is* needed for believing in supernatural
beings (that no one ever gets to see), and baseless claims of "miracles".

As I've told you before - nobody would put to death someone actually capable
of raising the dead and healing the sick.

>> And if the
>> devil's in the details, then you'll find Satan waiting at the back of the
>> book in the very substantial notes section where Harris saves his more
>> esoteric discussions to avoid sidetracking the urgency of his message.
>

> Curious that satan would be mentioned in the review of what sounds like
> an atheist's manifesto.

Yes, that would stump someone in your mental condition.

>> Interestingly, Harris is not just focused on debunking religious faith,
>> though he makes his compelling arguments with verve and intellectual
>> clarity. The End of Faith is also a bit of a philosophical Swiss Army
>> knife.
>> Once he has presented his arguments on why, in an age of Weapons of Mass
>> Destruction, belief is now a hazard of great proportions, he focuses on
>> proposing alternate approaches to the mysteries of life.
>

> These alternate approaches are likely the opposite of believing in GOD.

Yes, it's about being strong and dignified people - not slaves to
superstition and myth.

>> Harris recognizes
>> the truth of the human condition, that we fear death
>
> If that were true, all would have accepted LORD Jesus Christ's offer of
> eternal life. They haven't.

There is no life after death. If you think there is, furnish proof.

> Instead, the truth of the human condition is that folks fear suffering
> in the here and now and believe they will suffer less by having more
> material possessions. Indeed, it is not uncommon to find those who are
> of this world express a desire to take their material possessions with
> them into the grave.

> And so people of this world are buried adorned in treasure, to address
> their fear of suffering even unto death.

> Moreover, because of the fear of suffering, animals are lovingly put
> down to prevent further suffering rather than to prevent death.

Irrelevant rambling...

Is it true your wife ran off ? Somebody said you admit that somewhere on
your strange webpage.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 19, 2006, 8:45:02 PM10/19/06
Kurt Gavin wrote:

> Andrew wrote:
> > Kurt Gavin wrote:
> >> The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason (Paperback)
> >> a.. Paperback: 224 pages
> >> a.. Publisher: W. W. Norton; Reprint edition (October 10, 2005)
> >> a.. Language: English
> >> a.. ISBN: 0393327655
> >>
> >> Editorial Reviews
> >>
> >> Amazon.com
> >> Sam Harris cranks out blunt, hard-hitting chapters to make his case for
> >> why
> >> faith itself is the most dangerous element of modern life.
>
> > Sam Harris seems to wish that there were no faith and yet he depends on
> > faith in himself and in his own ability to reason to make his case
> > against faith in others.
> >
> > This is hypocrisy in its purest form.
>
> Your mind really is gone.

Without the LORD, your belief is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> Your argument is ludicrous.

Neither does your opinion have any meaning (Ecclesiastes).

> People don't have "faith" in the fact they
> themselves actually exist or can think.

You seem to.

> Faith and suspension of thinking *is* needed for believing in supernatural
> beings (that no one ever gets to see), and baseless claims of "miracles".

It is clear from the last couple of sentences of your post below that
you are able to believe in things less tenuous.

> As I've told you before - nobody would put to death someone actually capable
> of raising the dead and healing the sick.

You may certainly reread my response to your earlier assertions.

> >> And if the
> >> devil's in the details, then you'll find Satan waiting at the back of the
> >> book in the very substantial notes section where Harris saves his more
> >> esoteric discussions to avoid sidetracking the urgency of his message.
>
> > Curious that satan would be mentioned in the review of what sounds like
> > an atheist's manifesto.
>
> Yes, that would stump someone in your mental condition.

Curiosity is not a mental condition.

> >> Interestingly, Harris is not just focused on debunking religious faith,
> >> though he makes his compelling arguments with verve and intellectual
> >> clarity. The End of Faith is also a bit of a philosophical Swiss Army
> >> knife.
> >> Once he has presented his arguments on why, in an age of Weapons of Mass
> >> Destruction, belief is now a hazard of great proportions, he focuses on
> >> proposing alternate approaches to the mysteries of life.
>
> > These alternate approaches are likely the opposite of believing in GOD.
>
> Yes, it's about being strong and dignified people - not slaves to
> superstition and myth.

Without the LORD, your beliefs are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> >> Harris recognizes
> >> the truth of the human condition, that we fear death
> >
> > If that were true, all would have accepted LORD Jesus Christ's offer of
> > eternal life. They haven't.
>
> There is no life after death. If you think there is, furnish proof.

There are plenty of NDEs (near-death experiences) to be found described
on-line.

> > Instead, the truth of the human condition is that folks fear suffering
> > in the here and now and believe they will suffer less by having more
> > material possessions. Indeed, it is not uncommon to find those who are
> > of this world express a desire to take their material possessions with
> > them into the grave.
>
> > And so people of this world are buried adorned in treasure, to address
> > their fear of suffering even unto death.
>
> > Moreover, because of the fear of suffering, animals are lovingly put
> > down to prevent further suffering rather than to prevent death.
>
> Irrelevant rambling...

Not for those with discerning hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3fa4ecde07979a5a?

> Is it true your wife ran off ?

No.

> Somebody said you admit that somewhere on your strange webpage.

Flying rat is delusional. Still praying for him however:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Kurt whom I

JessHC

Oct 19, 2006, 11:03:41 PM10/19/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Kurt Gavin wrote:
> > The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason (Paperback)
> > a.. Paperback: 224 pages
> > a.. Publisher: W. W. Norton; Reprint edition (October 10, 2005)
> > a.. Language: English
> > a.. ISBN: 0393327655
> >
> > Editorial Reviews
> >
> > Amazon.com
> > Sam Harris cranks out blunt, hard-hitting chapters to make his case for why
> > faith itself is the most dangerous element of modern life.
>
> Sam Harris seems to wish that there were no faith and yet he depends on
> faith in himself and in his own ability to reason to make his case
> against faith in others.
>
> This is hypocrisy in its purest form.

Maybe you could point out where he said one shouldn't have faith in
one's self, but I bet not, since you're lying again.

> > And if the
> > devil's in the details, then you'll find Satan waiting at the back of the
> > book in the very substantial notes section where Harris saves his more
> > esoteric discussions to avoid sidetracking the urgency of his message.
>
> Curious that satan would be mentioned in the review of what sounds like
> an atheist's manifesto.

Curious you think god approves lying about and harassing others.

JessHC

Oct 19, 2006, 11:05:28 PM10/19/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Kurt Gavin wrote:
> > Andrew wrote:

> > > Sam Harris seems to wish that there were no faith and yet he depends on
> > > faith in himself and in his own ability to reason to make his case
> > > against faith in others.
> > >
> > > This is hypocrisy in its purest form.
> >
> > Your mind really is gone.
>
> Without the LORD, your belief is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Provide objective, verifiable evidence for your unsupported, irrational
assertion, or admit you're a lying hypocrit.

JessHC

Oct 19, 2006, 11:07:17 PM10/19/06

Has your wife left you for beating her yet?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 19, 2006, 11:22:07 PM10/19/06
JessHC wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Kurt Gavin wrote:
> > > The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason (Paperback)
> > > a.. Paperback: 224 pages
> > > a.. Publisher: W. W. Norton; Reprint edition (October 10, 2005)
> > > a.. Language: English
> > > a.. ISBN: 0393327655
> > >
> > > Editorial Reviews
> > >
> > > Amazon.com
> > > Sam Harris cranks out blunt, hard-hitting chapters to make his case for why
> > > faith itself is the most dangerous element of modern life.
> >
> > Sam Harris seems to wish that there were no faith and yet he depends on
> > faith in himself and in his own ability to reason to make his case
> > against faith in others.
> >
> > This is hypocrisy in its purest form.
>
> Maybe you could point out where he said one shouldn't have faith in
> one's self, but I bet not, since you're lying again.

Saying one thing (end faith for others because it is dangerous) and
doing another (have faith in Sam Harris' reasoning) is hypocritical.

Truth is simple.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor JessHC whom

Kurt Gavin

Oct 20, 2006, 12:19:05 AM10/20/06

> Kurt Gavin wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:

>> > Sam Harris seems to wish that there were no faith and yet he depends on
>> > faith in himself and in his own ability to reason to make his case
>> > against faith in others.
>> >
>> > This is hypocrisy in its purest form.
>>
>> Your mind really is gone.
>
> Without the LORD, your belief is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

You are a demeaned slave to superstition.

>> Your argument is ludicrous.
>
> Neither does your opinion have any meaning (Ecclesiastes).

You are a demeaned slave to superstition.

>> People don't have "faith" in the fact they
>> themselves actually exist or can think.
>
> You seem to.

You can't think straight.

>> Faith and suspension of thinking *is* needed for believing in
>> supernatural
>> beings (that no one ever gets to see), and baseless claims of "miracles".
>
> It is clear from the last couple of sentences of your post below that
> you are able to believe in things less tenuous.

With your dementia, your opinions are without importance.

>> As I've told you before - nobody would put to death someone actually
>> capable
>> of raising the dead and healing the sick.
>
> You may certainly reread my response to your earlier assertions.

With your dementia, your opinions are without importance.

>> > Curious that satan would be mentioned in the review of what sounds like
>> > an atheist's manifesto.
>>
>> Yes, that would stump someone in your mental condition.
>
> Curiosity is not a mental condition.

With your dementia, your opinions are without importance.

>> > These alternate approaches are likely the opposite of believing in GOD.
>>
>> Yes, it's about being strong and dignified people - not slaves to
>> superstition and myth.
>
> Without the LORD, your beliefs are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

With your dementia, your opinions are without importance.

>> > If that were true, all would have accepted LORD Jesus Christ's offer of
>> > eternal life. They haven't.
>>
>> There is no life after death. If you think there is, furnish proof.
>
> There are plenty of NDEs (near-death experiences) to be found described
> on-line.

LOL. So what? You may as well interview people on LSD.

Or, interview xian dementives like yourself.

>> > Instead, the truth of the human condition is that folks fear suffering
>> > in the here and now and believe they will suffer less by having more
>> > material possessions. Indeed, it is not uncommon to find those who are
>> > of this world express a desire to take their material possessions with
>> > them into the grave.
>>
>> > And so people of this world are buried adorned in treasure, to address
>> > their fear of suffering even unto death.
>>
>> > Moreover, because of the fear of suffering, animals are lovingly put
>> > down to prevent further suffering rather than to prevent death.
>>
>> Irrelevant rambling...
>
> Not for those with discerning hearts:

With your dementia, your opinions are without importance.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3fa4ecde07979a5a?
>
>> Is it true your wife ran off ?
>
> No.
>
>> Somebody said you admit that somewhere on your strange webpage.
>
> Flying rat is delusional. Still praying for him however:

Hmmmm

Kurt Gavin

Oct 20, 2006, 12:32:18 AM10/20/06

> JessHC wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>> > Sam Harris seems to wish that there were no faith and yet he depends on
>> > faith in himself and in his own ability to reason to make his case
>> > against faith in others.
>> >
>> > This is hypocrisy in its purest form.
>>
>> Maybe you could point out where he said one shouldn't have faith in
>> one's self, but I bet not, since you're lying again.
>
> Saying one thing (end faith for others because it is dangerous) and
> doing another (have faith in Sam Harris' reasoning) is hypocritical.

As I've said before, xian fundmentalism damages the brain.

Harris isn't asking people to have faith in what he says.

He uses logic and evidence to support his views. And all he is really doing,
is pointing out the lack of evidence and logic in religion, and the bad
history this has created, and the bad effects it is having nowadays.

To illustrate how stupid what chung says is:

* the 9/11 terrorists did their mass murder out of faith.
* chung says to condemn their actions and reasons, is itself a form of
"faith".

> Truth is simple.

Your "truth" is a twisted sick thing.

Uncle Vic

Oct 20, 2006, 12:51:59 AM10/20/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Al Klein wrote:
> > Andrew wrote:

> > >Wiser to have a clue:
> >
> > <clue snipped>
> >
> > So how come you haven't even looked for one?
>
> Indeed, I have found the One.

Wrong. All you do is look for silly places to insert your religious
buzz. As if this has any effect toward converting the infidels.
Earthquack, the infidels are smarter than you. You'll have to try
harder.

Uncle Vic

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 20, 2006, 12:56:04 AM10/20/06
In article <mjYZg.9727$Lv3....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
"Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

> * the 9/11 terrorists did their mass murder out of faith.

already wrong

that did it to remove usa support of jordan egypt etc
so that they can overthrow those governments

Kurt Gavin

Oct 20, 2006, 10:58:30 AM10/20/06

<mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> In article <mjYZg.9727$Lv3....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
> "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:
>
>> * the 9/11 terrorists did their mass murder out of faith.
>
> already wrong

Chunk punk - is that you using an alias?

Xian fantasists feel especially panicy when the result of religious nuttery
is pointed out to them.

> that did it to remove usa support of jordan egypt etc
> so that they can overthrow those governments

> meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space

Yes, that could be chunk punk....

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 20, 2006, 11:09:27 AM10/20/06
In article <qu5_g.16317$UG4....@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
"Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

> "mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
> <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > In article <mjYZg.9727$Lv3....@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
> > "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:
> >
> >> * the 9/11 terrorists did their mass murder out of faith.
> >
> > already wrong
>
> Chunk punk - is that you using an alias?

we are all andrea chen

> Xian fantasists feel especially panicy when the result of religious nuttery
> is pointed out to them.

you mean like maos religious nuttery called the cultural revolution?

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 20, 2006, 2:16:58 PM10/20/06
Kurt Gavin wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
> > JessHC wrote:

> >> Maybe you could point out where he said one shouldn't have faith in
> >> one's self, but I bet not, since you're lying again.
> >
> > Saying one thing (end faith for others because it is dangerous) and
> > doing another (have faith in Sam Harris' reasoning) is hypocritical.
>
> As I've said before, xian fundmentalism damages the brain.

It is unlikely that Sam Harris' hypocrisy is arising from brain damage
from any source.

Instead, it is arising from the inherent problems with atheism.

> Harris isn't asking people to have faith in what he says.

Correct. Instead, he is counting on it for his book, your bible, to
sell.

Sad.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Kurt whom I
love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

> He uses logic and evidence to support his views. And all he is really doing,

Kurt Gavin

Oct 20, 2006, 3:25:40 PM10/20/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Again, chunk is afraid to face issues.

The issue isn't Sam Harris, it's your dementia, chunk.

Harris doesn't ask for anyone to have "faith" in him - he asks them to
examine his ideas..
Something you, chung, are far to weak and cowardly to do.

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 20, 2006, 5:08:24 PM10/20/06
> Harris doesn't ask for anyone to have "faith" in him - he asks them to
> examine his ideas..

i have
what i saw was severely wanting

Kurt Gavin

Oct 20, 2006, 6:50:19 PM10/20/06

>> Harris doesn't ask for anyone to have "faith" in him - he asks them to
>> examine his ideas..
>
> i have
> what i saw was severely wanting

Well, that's another thing in his favor!

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 20, 2006, 7:07:44 PM10/20/06
In article <Loc_g.13890$o71....@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
"Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

> "mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
> <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> Harris doesn't ask for anyone to have "faith" in him - he asks them to
> >> examine his ideas..
> >
> > i have
> > what i saw was severely wanting
>
> Well, that's another thing in his favor!

you know for all your pretense of rationality
you get rather emotional if anybody disagrees with you

youre just another bible thumper
all thats changed is the title of your bible

Kurt Gavin

Oct 20, 2006, 7:26:25 PM10/20/06

> In article <Loc_g.13890$o71....@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
> "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:
>
>> "mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
>> <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > i have
>> > what i saw was severely wanting
>>
>> Well, that's another thing in his favor!
>
> you know for all your pretense of rationality
> you get rather emotional if anybody disagrees with you

woof woof, meow arf meow

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 20, 2006, 7:37:39 PM10/20/06
In article <BWc_g.14019$o71....@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
"Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

> "mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
> <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > In article <Loc_g.13890$o71....@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
> > "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:
> >
> >> "mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
> >> <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> Well, that's another thing in his favor!
> >
> > you know for all your pretense of rationality
> > you get rather emotional if anybody disagrees with you
>
> woof woof, meow arf meow

why does the porridge bird lay its eggs in the air?

Art Deco

Oct 20, 2006, 9:15:59 PM10/20/06
Kurt Gavin <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

>"mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
><mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> In article <Loc_g.13890$o71....@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
>> "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:
>>
>>> "mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
>>> <mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> Well, that's another thing in his favor!
>>
>> you know for all your pretense of rationality
>> you get rather emotional if anybody disagrees with you
>
>woof woof, meow arf meow

Now here is a cogent argument.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 21, 2006, 12:39:50 AM10/21/06

You're projecting:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/007adf93c2f96d4e?

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

> The issue isn't Sam Harris, it's your dementia, chunk.

Kurt Gavin

Art Deco

Oct 21, 2006, 12:14:38 PM10/21/06
Kurt Gavin <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

>The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason (Paperback)
>a.. Paperback: 224 pages
>a.. Publisher: W. W. Norton; Reprint edition (October 10, 2005)
>a.. Language: English
>a.. ISBN: 0393327655
>
>Editorial Reviews
>
>Amazon.com
>Sam Harris cranks out blunt, hard-hitting chapters to make his case for why
>faith itself is the most dangerous element of modern life. And if the

How many more times will you be posting your screed, spammer?

Kurt Gavin

Oct 21, 2006, 12:37:54 PM10/21/06

"Art Deco" <er...@netcabal.com> wrote in message

> Kurt Gavin <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:
>
>>The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason (Paperback)
>>a.. Paperback: 224 pages
>>a.. Publisher: W. W. Norton; Reprint edition (October 10, 2005)
>>a.. Language: English
>>a.. ISBN: 0393327655
>>
>>Editorial Reviews
>>
>>Amazon.com
>>Sam Harris cranks out blunt, hard-hitting chapters to make his case for
>>why
>>faith itself is the most dangerous element of modern life. And if the
>
> How many more times will you be posting your screed, spammer?

Ask chunkers, craphead.

Archie Leach

Oct 21, 2006, 1:20:39 PM10/21/06
"Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

>"Art Deco" <er...@netcabal.com> wrote in message
>> Kurt Gavin <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:
>>
>>>The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason (Paperback)
>>>a.. Paperback: 224 pages
>>>a.. Publisher: W. W. Norton; Reprint edition (October 10, 2005)
>>>a.. Language: English
>>>a.. ISBN: 0393327655
>>>
>>>Editorial Reviews
>>>
>>>Amazon.com
>>>Sam Harris cranks out blunt, hard-hitting chapters to make his case for
>>>why
>>>faith itself is the most dangerous element of modern life. And if the
>>
>> How many more times will you be posting your screed, spammer?
>
>Ask chunkers, craphead.

Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
argument.

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 21, 2006, 1:23:12 PM10/21/06
In article <C1s_g.14421$o71....@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
"Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

> "Art Deco" <er...@netcabal.com> wrote in message
> > Kurt Gavin <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:
> >
> >>The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason (Paperback)
> >>a.. Paperback: 224 pages
> >>a.. Publisher: W. W. Norton; Reprint edition (October 10, 2005)
> >>a.. Language: English
> >>a.. ISBN: 0393327655
> >>
> >>Editorial Reviews
> >>
> >>Amazon.com
> >>Sam Harris cranks out blunt, hard-hitting chapters to make his case for
> >>why
> >>faith itself is the most dangerous element of modern life. And if the
> >
> > How many more times will you be posting your screed, spammer?
>
> Ask chunkers, craphead.

hi barwell

Art Deco

Oct 21, 2006, 1:58:49 PM10/21/06
Kurt Gavin <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

>"Art Deco" <er...@netcabal.com> wrote in message
>> Kurt Gavin <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:
>>
>>>The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason (Paperback)
>>>a.. Paperback: 224 pages
>>>a.. Publisher: W. W. Norton; Reprint edition (October 10, 2005)
>>>a.. Language: English
>>>a.. ISBN: 0393327655
>>>
>>>Editorial Reviews
>>>
>>>Amazon.com
>>>Sam Harris cranks out blunt, hard-hitting chapters to make his case for
>>>why
>>>faith itself is the most dangerous element of modern life. And if the
>>
>> How many more times will you be posting your screed, spammer?
>
>Ask chunkers, craphead.

Clueless too. What a surprise.

Art Deco

Oct 21, 2006, 1:59:12 PM10/21/06
<mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>In article <C1s_g.14421$o71....@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
> "Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:
>
>> "Art Deco" <er...@netcabal.com> wrote in message

>> > How many more times will you be posting your screed, spammer?
>>
>> Ask chunkers, craphead.
>
>hi barwell

Yup.

Kurt Gavin

Oct 21, 2006, 2:39:20 PM10/21/06

"Archie Leach" <arrrr...@arrrrrrrr.pirates> wrote in message

Classic stupidity, as expected from someone who supports mindless xian
spamming.

Kurt Gavin

Oct 21, 2006, 2:40:36 PM10/21/06

> Kurt Gavin <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:
>
>>"Art Deco" <er...@netcabal.com> wrote in message

>>> How many more times will you be posting your screed, spammer?
>>
>>Ask chunkers, craphead.
>
> Clueless too. What a surprise.

LOL. Sure, kook.

Art Deco

Oct 21, 2006, 2:53:24 PM10/21/06
Kurt Gavin <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

>"Art Deco" <er...@netcabal.com> wrote in message
>> Kurt Gavin <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"Art Deco" <er...@netcabal.com> wrote in message

>>>Ask chunkers, craphead.
>>
>> Clueless too. What a surprise.
>
>LOL. Sure, kook.

And now, Teh Projection.

Kurt Gavin

Oct 21, 2006, 4:49:31 PM10/21/06

> Kurt Gavin <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:
>
>>"Art Deco" <er...@netcabal.com> wrote in message

>>> Clueless too. What a surprise.
>>
>>LOL. Sure, kook.
>
> And now, Teh Projection.

Chung sock puppet? Pathetic enough.. and he's an official Saucerhead in
alt.astronomy

Archie Leach

Oct 21, 2006, 4:56:19 PM10/21/06

Art Deco

Oct 21, 2006, 5:09:27 PM10/21/06
Kurt Gavin <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

Topped off with reading comprehension problems.

And a silly newsreader. Let's look under the hood:

Confirmed.

Kurt Gavin

Oct 21, 2006, 7:07:21 PM10/21/06

"Archie Leach" <arrrr...@arrrrrrrr.pirates> wrote in message

You just substantiated it.

Kurt Gavin

Oct 21, 2006, 7:08:48 PM10/21/06

"Art Deco" <er...@netcabal.com> wrote in message

LOL. Sure, kook.

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 21, 2006, 7:16:58 PM10/21/06
In article <sPt_g.12985$Y24....@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
"Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

its a vast angel wing conspiracy

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 21, 2006, 7:59:08 PM10/21/06
In article <4Mx_g.13066$Y24....@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
"Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

> >>Chung sock puppet? Pathetic enough.. and he's an official Saucerhead in
> >>alt.astronomy
> >
> > Topped off with reading comprehension problems.
>
> LOL. Sure, kook.

did you ever consider the species might actually have a bright future
if it were stopped afflicted by people
driving it to their own version of a bright future?

Art Deco

Oct 21, 2006, 11:07:15 PM10/21/06
Kurt Gavin <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

Read the title again, PKBboi, this time for comprehension.

And when you are done, you are cordially invited to provide concrete
evidence that I'm a Chung sockpuppet.

Kurt Gavin

Oct 22, 2006, 10:14:02 AM10/22/06

"Art Deco" <er...@netcabal.com> wrote in message

Bugger off troll.

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 22, 2006, 10:29:06 AM10/22/06
In article <K0L_g.13331$Y24....@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
"Kurt Gavin" <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

i wuv your cool detached application of rationality

Kurt Gavin

Oct 22, 2006, 11:05:32 AM10/22/06

"mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"

Trolls are boring.

Art Deco

Oct 22, 2006, 11:14:05 AM10/22/06
Kurt Gavin <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

Translation: "Ooops, I can't comprehend what I read."

And your snip-n-run avoidance of providing any evidence that I'm a
Chung sockpuppet is noted.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy
as designated by Brad Guth

Hi, fanbois!

Kurt Gavin

Oct 22, 2006, 11:50:29 AM10/22/06

"Art Deco" <er...@netcabal.com> wrote in message

Shove it up your ass, punk.

Mu

Oct 27, 2006, 2:41:12 AM10/27/06
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:33:00 -0400, "I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!"
<NUNI...@BIZZNISS.NET> wrote:

>> He's a mind numbingly arrogant kook and seems to have real problems
>>> with his iniquities.
>>
>> He has a lot of problems but I find it hard to dislike him... we need
>> more love in the world.
>>
>> But he's still a kook!
>>
>> ;)
>>
>> --
>> Roofshadow
>>
>> AUK FNG
>
>HE DESERVES NOTHING LESS THAN TO BE RELENTLESLY ATTACKED.HE IS THE UPMOST
>WORST CHRIST STAIN I HAVE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF RUNNING INTO.HE NEEDS
>TO BE LOCKED UP.
>HE IS CONSTANTLY SUCKING ON THE COCK OF CHRIST.HE LOVES THAT JEEZUS JIZM
>RUNNING DOWN HIS CHIN AND THROAT!

Whew, I was wondering if the inane and insane would finally merge and
speak.

Charlotte L. Blackmer

Oct 29, 2006, 4:58:51 PM10/29/06
In article <211020062107151248%er...@netcabal.com>,

Art Deco <er...@netcabal.com> wrote:
>Kurt Gavin <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:
>
>>"Art Deco" <er...@netcabal.com> wrote in message

(spam snipped)

>>> Topped off with reading comprehension problems.
>>
>>LOL. Sure, kook.
>
>Read the title again, PKBboi, this time for comprehension.
>
>And when you are done, you are cordially invited to provide concrete
>evidence that I'm a Chung sockpuppet.

I think he should provide a list of all the people he thinks are Chung's
sockpuppets. People Must Be Told ;).

Charlotte

Art Deco

Oct 29, 2006, 4:40:19 PM10/29/06

Where has Kurt been the past few days? Did the light of clue dawn on
him with regard to his screed spamming?

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy
as designated by Brad Guth

Hi, fanbois!

It is loading more messages.