Re: Well, here is the truth

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2006, 11:46:23 PM8/1/06
Loretta Eisenberg wrote:
> Will, I have been an insomniac since I was 28 years old. I am used to
> it. The dreams do seem to have themes. I have a recurring dream about
> my husband and I and others on a cruise.
>
> I am always getting lost or I cannot see
>
> Loretta
>
> --
> In tribute to the United States of America and the State
> of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
> terrorism.

The Holy Spirit compels me to inform you of the meaning of your dreams:

You are among many who are lost and cannot see. Each has free will to
go about and do various things on the cruise ship but none have any say
concerning the final destination which is per GOD's infinite will.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John
14:6)

"GOD humbled you making you hungry... so that you will learn that man
does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes out of the
mouth of the LORD." - Moses (Deuteronomy 8:3)

Still praying for you, dear neighbor Loretta.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

Messages for the wolves in sheepskin:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4f43855be1cfa795?
or
http://tinyurl.com/povfe (awaiting the continued frantic foot-stomping
antics of the anti-christ)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/46204a10b967b1a1?
or
http://tinyurl.com/mm58k (awaiting the bluster of the anti-christ)

Messages for my brethren (there is unity in the Holy Spirit):
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7bff7f0b57577900?
or
http://tinyurl.com/ng62u (expecting the anti-christ to eventually have
a coronary here)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522dcd6b0572ffcf?
or
http://tinyurl.com/j3pka (expecting the anti-christ to despair)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0870348449f859c1?
or
http://tinyurl.com/j9jeg (expecting the anti-christ to panic)

Messages for the agnostics, who are automatically without the Holy
Spirit:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/3682d1982b5c0a09?
or
http://tinyurl.com/nvhoe (expecting the anti-christ to suffer a cardiac
arrest here)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3c57889fb4fb7f7b?
or
http://tinyurl.com/gem5k (expecting the anti-christ gets tossed into
the lake of fire)

Message for the anti-christ, who serves satan:
LORD GOD Almighty is the Source of all intelligence, which clearly HE
has dialed down in your case since you seem unable to realize that HE
has given me the stamina to outlast you.

Kurt Gavin

Aug 2, 2006, 12:04:41 PM8/2/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

> Loretta Eisenberg wrote:
>> Will, I have been an insomniac since I was 28 years old. I am used to
>> it. The dreams do seem to have themes. I have a recurring dream about
>> my husband and I and others on a cruise.
>>
>> I am always getting lost or I cannot see
>>
>> Loretta
>>
>> --
>> In tribute to the United States of America and the State
>> of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
>> terrorism.

> The Holy Spirit compels me to inform you of the meaning of your dreams:

Truly, thou art the blind leading the blind...

blackr...@yahoo.com

Aug 2, 2006, 12:11:06 PM8/2/06

Al

Aug 2, 2006, 12:18:51 PM8/2/06
Andrew B. Chung, notorious WHACKO, wrote:

> The Holy Spirit compels me to inform you of the meaning of your dreams:

Now he's a shrink, too! What an amazing creature! What a whacko!