SOPs/LORs/CVs

roshan shankar

May 29, 2011, 2:54:52 PM5/29/11
to NSIT to Graduate School
This is the thread that will be used as a standard dump for sample
SOPs(Statement of Purpose),Letters of Recommendations(LORs), sample
CVs and CV
formats for the reference of members

Cheers
Roshan

roshan shankar

May 29, 2011, 3:31:13 PM5/29/11
to NSIT to Graduate School
Attached are some SOPs I garnered from a friend at IIT Kanpur. There are good ones, some guides and some terrible ones as well

Cheers
Roshan
sops lots.txt
sop mi.doc
sasSTATEMENT OF PURPOSE EEE.doc
STATEMENT OF PURPOS2 ECE.doc
STATEMENT OF PURPOS1 ECE.doc
Statement of Purpose1 A GUIDE.doc
samplesop ECE.doc
PursopE ECE.doc
SOP 3-CS.doc
SOP 4-CS.doc
SOP 9-CS.doc
essay 5 MMM program.doc
SOP 8-CS.doc
SOP 6-CS.doc
SOP 5-CS.doc
SOP 2-CS.doc
SOP.TXT
vinodsop[1].doc
sop pointss.txt
vora.DOC
viral.DOC
vinay.suck.DOC
essay 1 ( 3 accomplishments).doc
vinay.DOC
turbo.DOC
thombre.DOC
sundu.DOC
sumedh.DOC
shishir.DOC
sash-washington CS.DOC
sash CS.DOC
rpg.DOC
rahul.DOC
Top 10 Essay ClichÇs A GUIDE.doc
punit.DOC
pradyut.DOC
samplesopA ECE.doc
Writing SOP.doc
What is SOP.doc
Statement of Purpose and Research Proposal1.doc
SOP_NitinGupta.doc
SOP_Khandu.doc
SOP_Abhinav_Bhatele.doc
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE IND ENG.doc
SOP134.TXT
The Statement of Purpose A GUIDE.doc
PRAMOD SOP ECE.doc
sop anand birad MECH.doc

roshan shankar

May 29, 2011, 3:55:18 PM5/29/11
to NSIT to Graduate School
Some more guides and material on SOPs/LORs/CV formats/information on universities etc

All information should be confirmed online to be authentic and up-to-date. Also, please don't consider any of these to be a best format of doing any of the above. They are guidelines of the good,bad and the ugly.

Do get all them edited as often and as much as possible.

Cheers
Roshan
sop.doc
mysop_CMU.doc
MONASH.doc
Letter_MIT.doc
Coverletter.doc
letter_of_motivation1.pdf
leitfaden-lom-hngeneral.pdf
CaltechStatement.pdf
url2.pdf
url.pdf
mysop_Cornell.pdf
resume.doc
letter_of_motivation.pdf
Guidelines_LOM.pdf
Good%20Statement%20of%20Purpose.pdf
Denes motivation letter_en.doc
Letters%20of%20Acceptance.pdf
Thank%20you%20letters.pdf
SCIENCE%20Resumes.pdf
Letters%20of%20Application.pdf
Follow%20up%20Letter%20after%20a%20face%20to%20face%20meeting.pdf
Cold%20Cover%20Letter%20to%20a%20potential%20employer.pdf
Purdue University.doc
rankings.doc
universititres.doc
resumeb.doc.pdf
Resume.gurvinder.doc
Resume.doc
Ishwar.doc
PRANAV_RESUME.doc
mysop_UTA.doc
mysop_rpi.doc
mysop_PM.doc
mysop_MIT.doc
mysop_Cornell.doc

vikrant garg

Nov 7, 2012, 3:22:32 PM11/7/12
to graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am planning to apply for MS this fall session.

Can someone share LOR's they might have access to.

Thanx
Vikrant Garg
ECE 2010

arjun singh

Nov 7, 2012, 3:29:12 PM11/7/12
to graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com
Refer to some earlier threads on this group, you will find what you need.
--
Arjun Singh
Undergraduate Student

arjun singh

Nov 7, 2012, 3:31:48 PM11/7/12
to graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com
My bad! Oh, I was referring to SOPs and CVs.

Regards

rosh...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2012, 3:59:04 PM11/7/12
to graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com, graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com
Again just to be clear. The thing I've put up is material from college hostel LANs from different places to give you an idea about how things work.
You should however get your referee to write one for you personally.

Regards,
Roshan Shankar

Manasvi Tickoo

Sep 7, 2015, 11:41:44 PM9/7/15
to graduate-sch...@googlegroups.com
These are mostly outdated (2011). I don't really know how much these would help.

Thanks to Roshan Shankar for sending these to the group way back in 2011.
[...]

MD.Shariful Islam Joy

Oct 26, 2023, 7:28:55 AM10/26/23
to NSIT to Graduate School
i need some recommendations letter, can anyone send it to me, please....