BEWARE --- PAUL MAY LIES & LIBELS

1 view

Gil Jesus

Feb 13, 2010, 9:24:15 AM2/13/10
THE PATHOLOGICAL LIAR PAUL MAY

Paul May
703 Hanover Ln SE
Marietta, GA 30067-6629
(770) 933-8095

Paul May has posted at alt. conspiracy.jfk under the following
screennames:

YOHARVEY
BAILEYNME
SPIFFY
SPIFFY_ONE
UIDOPTATKE
TARA LACHAT

PAUL MAY attacks other posters with libellous lies NOT BASED IN ANY
FACT, like these:

1. Paul May claimed that I was arrested in March 1994 for not paying a
cable TV bill.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/515311a1bd65759b

but he could provide no evidence of his claim.

2. Paul May produced a fake newspaper story that claimed that I was
being questioned for killing JFK,

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d202c8da08ea114f

even though I was only 9 when he was murdered.

3. Paul May claimed that I was a "high school dropout".

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/24f95e0af51b19cf

but he could provide no evidence of his claim.

4. Paul May claimed that my dad received a dishonorable discharge.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/628553ec301e242d

but he could provide no evidence of his claim.

5. Paul May claimed that my dad was a homosexual

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4ad337a4d2a760a1

but he could provide no evidence of his claim.

6. Paul May claimed that I "hit" on Spider McCain

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e4f53fe95464e300

but McCain verified that nothing of the sort ever happened, calling
Paul May "nuts"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fe78495676c570af

7. Paul May claimed I was fired from my job and my house was
foreclosed on

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/489f0a6fb772ee3a

but he could provide no evidence of his claim.

---------------------

MORE PAUL MAY LIES

----------------------

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3f82e5a6f9015976

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bc526ae91bd97331

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/54b99cbd78e1b516

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c31913883d98d97a

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/22423b43ea270314

--------------------

PAUL MAY SUGGESTS THAT SOMEONE SHOULD KILL ME

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/95b67e9717121cae

------------------------

MORE OF PAUL MAY'S DISGUSTING LIBEL

-----------------------

HE POSTS THE FOLLOWING:

Chico Jesus/Robcap: "I love little boys". "I need help"!!!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a350da1a76e82a96

Jesus/Robcap: " I like young boys, so what"?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/203c0044b765c2e3

Jesus loves little boys.......because he's not been married.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c6872bfe8d1f9a6b

I'm sure you're more creative when you attempt to attract young boys
on the net!!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.bush/msg/1bf07671e7af0f0b

Chico Jesus/Robcap:

54 year old men don't scan the internet for young boys

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/64f4fc842b951467

don't you usually reserve the word "Sweetheart" for the 12 year old
kids you buttfuck???

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ec2d0a4a45a30211

Show those stolen videos to the 12 year old butt boys you love!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0253a663f62ae2fc

Jesus likes to butt fuck 12 year old boys

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b7e9552bbd126cf9

Use the underwear of one of those 12 year old boys you buttfuck.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/fb1ae52e7cef1625