Re: Hello Dr. Chung, what do you think of Vegan ?

Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 19, 2010, 7:16:10 PM6/19/10
liaM wrote:

>Hello Dr. Chung,
>
>What do you think of Dr. Ornish's and Dr. Barnard's analysises as to
>changes
>in lifestyle and diet being capable of reversing arteriosclerosis ?
>
>I've begun a vegan diet recently I may be fooling myself, but this
>seems to have
>raised the threshold of effort at which my angina kicks in.
>
>All best wishes to you and the folks here..
>
>liaM

We are witnessing the reversal of many chronic medical conditions when
people hold themselves to the right amount (32 oz) of daily food
thereby resulting in the lose of the visceral adipose tissue (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT ) which is causative.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by three lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat�.but
not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few things,
as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Lesbian Seagull

Jun 20, 2010, 10:43:09 AM6/20/10
You didn't answer the question, ass nugget.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2010, 12:29:32 PM6/20/10
liaM wrote:

>Hello Dr. Chung,
>
>What do you think of Dr. Ornish's and Dr. Barnard's analysises as to
>changes in lifestyle and diet being capable of reversing arteriosclerosis ?

When it happens with "lifestyle changes" it happens because a person
has lost the VAT ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT ) by eating the right
amount (32 oz ) of daily food irrespective of the diet.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat but

Joseph H.

Jun 20, 2010, 1:42:21 PM6/20/10
Le 2010-06-19 02:17, liaM a écrit :
> Hello Dr. Chung,
>
> What do you think of Dr. Ornish's and Dr. Barnard's analysises as to
> changes
> in lifestyle and diet being capable of reversing arteriosclerosis ?
>
> I've begun a vegan diet recently I may be fooling myself, but this
> seems to have
> raised the threshold of effort at which my angina kicks in.

Chung is a quack. If you are preoccupied by a change in your diet,
please consult a real dietitian. Following Chung's advice (his 32 oz.
diet) can be dangerous to your health. Take care.

Ken

Jun 20, 2010, 1:48:03 PM6/20/10
Andy Chung is a certifiable QUACK and author of "How Religion Drove Me
Bat Shit KrAzY!"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2010, 1:59:30 PM6/20/10
Once more, the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach is clearly
http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

liaM wrote:

>Hello Dr. Chung,
>
>What do you think of Dr. Ornish's and Dr. Barnard's analysises as to
>changes in lifestyle and diet being capable of reversing arteriosclerosis ?

When it happens with "lifestyle changes" it happens because a person

Joseph H.

Jun 20, 2010, 2:21:25 PM6/20/10
Le 2010-06-20 13:59, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a écrit :
> Once more, the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach is clearly
> http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
>

> liaM wrote:
>
>> Hello Dr. Chung,
>>
>> What do you think of Dr. Ornish's and Dr. Barnard's analysises as to
>> changes in lifestyle and diet being capable of reversing arteriosclerosis ?
>
> When it happens with "lifestyle changes" it happens because a person

<snip>

Chung, you're not competent to answer that question (or any other, for
that matter)...

%

Jun 20, 2010, 2:49:18 PM6/20/10

"Ken" <flak...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Andy Chung is a certifiable QUACK and author of "How Religion Drove Me
> Bat Shit KrAzY!"

and he owns you

Ken

Jun 20, 2010, 6:09:42 PM6/20/10
On Jun 20, 11:21 am, "Joseph H." <dontbot...@invalid.org> wrote:

> Chung, you're not competent to answer that question (or any other, for
> that matter)...

U got dat rite!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 20, 2010, 11:41:02 PM6/20/10

liaM wrote:

>Hello Dr. Chung,
>
>What do you think of Dr. Ornish's and Dr. Barnard's analysises as to
>changes in lifestyle and diet being capable of reversing arteriosclerosis ?

When it happens with "lifestyle changes" it happens because a person

%

Jun 21, 2010, 12:10:28 AM6/21/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

i feel bad for you because you have such a sad life

Joseph H.

Jun 21, 2010, 12:44:09 AM6/21/10

Chung is a quack trying to peddle a very stupid and very dangerous diet
based on "biblical" numerology.

Chung is insane, as it can be shown in his whole Usenet history.

Google is his own worst enemy.

PLEASE ignore this Chung quack.

Anybody concerned with his or her diet, or any nutritional matters,
should ask a professional dietitian.

<snip>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 21, 2010, 1:23:56 AM6/21/10

liaM wrote:

> Hello Dr. Chung,
>
> What do you think of Dr. Ornish's and Dr. Barnard's analysises as to
> changes in lifestyle and diet being capable of reversing arteriosclerosis ?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/30d8a6eb2f4b2661?

When it happens with "lifestyle changes" it happens because a person

has lost their visceral adiposity ( http://WDJW.net/NoVAT ) by eating

[...]

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Ken

Jun 21, 2010, 10:08:39 AM6/21/10
bored and certifiably insane medical QUACK

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 21, 2010, 12:51:45 PM6/21/10
Ken wrote in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

[...]

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=146776...

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=146776...

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=146776...

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=146776...

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=146776...

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--

Syd wrote:
> Ken wrote:
>
> > <obscenities snipped by Syd>
>
> I have been gone awhile, but I see things have not changed much. What purpose
> do these same attacks on Dr. Chung serve, repeated over and over? How about
> trying this for awhile: STFU!

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a661d740046cf958?

Syd, let us continue to pray for Ken because only GOD can help him:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/48a6260163715e59?

There are others like you who have also been observing his
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite his irrational efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Ken, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5), so that you would recieve His http://WDJW.net/Salvation
[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Hishiro Miyamoto

Jun 24, 2010, 7:38:24 PM6/24/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message
> Once more, the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach is clearly
> http://WDJW.net/NotDiet
>
> liaM wrote:
>
>>Hello Dr. Chung,
>>
>>What do you think of Dr. Ornish's and Dr. Barnard's analysises as to
>>changes in lifestyle and diet being capable of reversing arteriosclerosis
>>?
>
> When it happens with "lifestyle changes" it happens because a person
> has lost the VAT ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT ) by eating the right
> amount (32 oz ) of daily food irrespective of the diet.

This has never been scientifically proven. Chung is a quack.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 24, 2010, 9:03:27 PM6/24/10
a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:
>> a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

... as shown by the picture of VAT at:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT

Here's an example of someone with no VAT as evident by his hsCRP being
undetectable ( < 0.1 mg/L ):

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

>>> "Many" does not save you from not having kept up on the research in this
>>> area. It is exactly as stated, happy to entertain any standard review
>>> of the subject you want to provide which speaks directly to the role of
>>> VAT in all people.
>>
>> "Recent studies suggest that inflammation of visceral adipose tissue,
>> ectopic fat deposition and adipose tissue dysfunction mediate insulin
>> resistance in human obesity independently of total body fat mass."
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> Curr Opin Lipidol. 2009 Nov 12. [Epub ahead of print]
>>
>> PubMed link:
>>
>> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19915462
>
> Smile ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/47c7bf2798ba71d1?

This physician's smile is to your chagrin.

> ... exactly what I asked you not do.

Incorrect.

Exactly what you were hoping this physician would not be able to do.

> You were to show us about the
> role of VAT in all people.

Indeed, that which is written in generalities as this cited article
has applicability to all people and not just diabetics as underscored
by the additional fact that this article is not from a medical journal
specializing in diabetes.

Thus, problems start with any amount of VAT because it remains
pathological.

The cause of VAT is not eating the right amount of daily food.

Accordingly, the only way to lose all the VAT is to eat the right
amount of daily food which is 32 ounces per the
http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach which is clearly
http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

Bottom line concerning your feigned issues with the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba8379f6c69b4310?

Again, in Jesus' most exalted name, this gentile Christian disciple,
who is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now (Luke 6:21A), again
rebukes you and your master.

<o((-))><<

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even

fat=85.but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a

[...]

Being hungrier truly is healthier especially for diabetics and other
heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Folks do this by weighing their meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get their...

[...]

Jimmy Alpha

Jun 26, 2010, 11:16:47 AM6/26/10

Yes charlie does seem ill, and should see a real doctor.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2010, 1:15:04 PM6/26/10
This gentile Christian disciple shares with prodigal Christian
neighbor Jimmy Alpha that the "cure" for physical hunger is doing bad
things. Instead of seeking such a "cure" in the worship of the false
stomach god, we should wisely stop sinning in order to be blessed by
GOD now:

http://WDJW.net/BeWise

Eating until full (no longer hungry) is essentially making a food
offering to appease/quiet the false stomach god because of the
irrational fear that the sounds coming from the stomach indicate dying
from starvation.

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:
>> A sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>>> Dr. Chung, do you sin?
>>
>> The absolutely right and true answer is that Dr. Chung is wonderfully
>> hungry right now (Luke 6:21A).
>
> That's not an answer to the question ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e9dd6c6b2febace5?

It remains the perfect answer based on the following Scripture:

"See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse - the
blessing if you obey the commands of the LORD your GOD that I am
giving you today; the curse if you disobey the commands of the LORD
your GOD and turn from the way that I command you today by following
other gods, which you have not known." (Deuteronomy 11:26-28)

Amen.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW; for you will be satisfied." (Luke
6:21A)

Amen.

This cardiologist is satisfied in knowing from being wonderfully
hungry right now and from what is written at Deuteronomy 11:26-28
together with Luke 6:21A that his being blessed by GOD right
now(Lk6:21A) means that he has been obedient to the LORD's commands
(i.e. not sinning) because otherwise there would have been only a
curse(Dt11:28) and no blessing(Dt11:27) from Him.

Again, would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying
before you possibly suffer a psychotic break from reality (i.e. lose
your mind):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

Yes, you know you have been lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

Yes, you, Jimmy, are prodigal http://WDJW.net/LostSheep

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is
right(Je9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to guard your
deceitful heart(Je17:9) which is causing you to physically perish as
you continue to sin by lying.

Amen.

[...]

and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Joseph H.

Jun 26, 2010, 1:40:21 PM6/26/10
Le 2010-06-26 13:15, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a écrit :
> This gentile Christian disciple shares with prodigal Christian
> neighbor Jimmy Alpha that the "cure" for physical hunger is doing bad
> things. Instead of seeking such a "cure" in the worship of the false
> stomach god

What an imbecile that Chung guy is. Incredible.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 26, 2010, 4:44:08 PM6/26/10
a sockpuppet wrote:
>> obie wrote:
>>> lil abner

>>> The truth hurts.
>>>
>>> How frequently do you see a thin, athletic type that has Type
>>> 2, almost never, especially if they are vegans or
>>> vegetarians.
>>>
>>> Well known fact that concentration camp prisoners never had
>>> diabetes, least not T2.
>>
>> They were kept from eating in excess.
>
> What an odious little "man" you are, Chung.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce840a1be3bea53e?

This physician is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry while being
villified for writing truthfully (Matthew 5:10).

Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole

Jun 26, 2010, 11:02:39 PM6/26/10

"Joseph H." wrote:

Yet he is the ONLY one talking, while everyone else Bows to him as the
Conquering Hero!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 27, 2010, 1:40:22 AM6/27/10
Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:
> > Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole wrote:

> > > REV 19:10!!!
> >
> > Nothing specifically about Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole,
> > being able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using her mouth there at
> > the cited Scripture.
>
> Everything about why it is Blasphemy to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong.

What is described at Revelation 19:10 is how it would be wrong to fall
at the feet of an angel to worship an angel, instead of worshiping the
LORD Himself, Who is Jesus.

Sad to learn yet again that you still cannot publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" using your mouth.

This does mean you need to be born-again (John 3:3 & 5) else you would
not be saved according to what is written at Romans 10:9.

Truly there is only one GOD:

http://WDJW.net/YHWH

GOD has a mind (Father), a heart (Son), and a soul (Holy Spirit) with
the love of GOD residing in His heart, Who is our risen LORD Jesus
'Christ' of Nazareth (Romans 8:39). It is the mind of GOD Who knows
(Matthew 24:36) the appointed time when His heart will return in the
flesh for His disciples to physically recognize (Luke 24:32) Him in
order to meet up with Him in the air at the appointed place (Luke
17:37):

http://WDJW.net/Cloud

GOD is love (1 John 4:16) because He has made up His mind (Father) to
allow His heart (Son) to reign as "KING of kings and LORD of lords"
while continuing to indwell within us in His spirit (Holy Spirit)
until the end of the world (Matthew 28:17-20)

Your not being unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth
convinces this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to pray for you

as outlined per the amazing Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation
earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Lady Azure, a new
[...]

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...