interested in learning spoken sanskrit

Vidya Swamy

Nov 24, 2015, 2:37:37 PM11/24/15
to samskrita
Am interested in learning spoken sanskrit. Would like to coordinate with people with the same interest thank u vidya

Vasuvaj .

Nov 24, 2015, 8:33:55 PM11/24/15
to sams...@googlegroups.com

Where are you located?

Accordingly the classes can be arranged in your neighbourhood.

Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 10:51:57 -0800
From: vshi...@gmail.com
To: sams...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Samskrita] interested in learning spoken sanskrit

Am interested in learning spoken sanskrit. Would like to coordinate with people with the same interest thank u vidya

Dipak Ashar

Nov 24, 2015, 11:36:37 PM11/24/15
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Respected Sir, Madam,

1 - I will be interested in spoken Sanskrit. However, I am presently at Dubai. Is it possible to do it through e mails and exchange of voice messages or one has to be in same city. Please let me know

2 - I have collection of 200 + Shubhashitas and shlokas from our group, or received from friends and respected elders / scholars.

These contain the ones from upanishad, chanakya neeti, Bhagvad Geeta, Vedas etc.

I have attempted to work on them, selected few, broken them down word by word, and translated in English, to popularise to youngsters of today, the common men who should be again made aware of the basic rules of life , taught by our ancestors and which are perpetually true even in future.

One of the organisers of one community have shown interest in publishing it in their monthly magazine / newsletter for the benefit of their members especially youngsters.

I need like minded people to share, collaborate with me and exchange views and ideas it for a good cause.

Need comments and suggestions for improvement from our respected learned scholars and seniors or any of the members.

3 - If any of the members in this group are in Dubai, I request them to revert , in order to take the matter further , through personal meetings and exchange of ideas. on my personal e mail asha...@gmail.com

regards

Dipak Ashar

--
Shloka - 1 (1).docx
shloka - 10 (1).docx

Vasuvaj .

Nov 25, 2015, 5:46:20 AM11/25/15
to sams...@googlegroups.com, bal...@gmail.com

Dear Sri Dipak Ashar,

Please contact  Sri Balasubrahmaniam of Dubai.
He co-ordinates spoken  Sanskrit classes in Dubai and other neighbouring  emirates and countries.

There will be a spoken Sanskrit class very soon at Indian consulate in Dubai.

Sri Balasubrahmanian's e-mail id is- bal...@gmail.com

Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 07:57:13 +0530
From: asha...@gmail.com
To: sams...@googlegroups.com

Vasuvaj .

Nov 25, 2015, 6:53:34 AM11/25/15
to sams...@googlegroups.com
Oops !

I should have mentioned this  in my previous mail.
For all details regarding the spoken Sanskrit classes at Dubai, please visit the following page:

https://www.facebook.com/IndianConsulate.Dubai/

From: vas...@hotmail.com
To: sams...@googlegroups.com
CC: bal...@gmail.com