Daily Spirit-guided health tip for 07/17/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 17, 2008, 7:17:37 AM7/17/08
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e32a8fec5778a2ab?

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is healthier.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

Uncle Frederik

Jul 17, 2008, 12:02:16 PM7/17/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD pretended :

> Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

Liar.

%

Jul 17, 2008, 12:10:19 PM7/17/08
i'm sorry your life is so sad

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 17, 2008, 2:01:17 PM7/17/08
convicted friend % wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e32a8fec5778a2ab?

> i'm sorry your life is so sad

Actually, I am glad I do not have type-2 diabetes.

Laus Deo :-)

It does sadden me that you are stricken with type-2 diabetes because
you have not been doing what GOD desires of you (i.e. you have been
and continue to sin).

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear %:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/13497233ce5242cd?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?.

Uncle Frederik

Jul 17, 2008, 8:25:34 PM7/17/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD submitted this idea :

>> i'm sorry your life is so sad
>
> Actually, I am glad I do not have type-2 diabetes.

So you're glad you need binoculars to see? How does that work? :-)

> Laus Deo :-)
>
> It does sadden me that you are stricken with type-2 diabetes because
> you have not been doing what GOD desires of you (i.e. you have been
> and continue to sin).

Many good and decent Christians I know of have type-2 diabetes. So
your theory goes out the window, I'm afraid.

Cheap shot at % ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 17, 2008, 8:35:22 PM7/17/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > Actually, I am glad I do not have type-2 diabetes.
>
> So you're glad you need binoculars to see?

Don't need binoculars to see.

Bottom line:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cbaf8b927dc443f4?

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

[...]

Uncle Frederik

Jul 17, 2008, 8:38:34 PM7/17/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD pretended again :

>>> Actually, I am glad I do not have type-2 diabetes.
>>

>> So you're glad you need binoculars to see? How does that work? :-)
>

> Don't need binoculars to see.

Liar.

> Bottom line:

You're a liar.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 17, 2008, 8:45:40 PM7/17/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> >> So you're glad you need binoculars to see? How does that work? :-)
> >
> > Don't need binoculars to see.
>
> Liar.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

The same can not be written about you, satan.

Uncle Frederik

Jul 17, 2008, 8:55:21 PM7/17/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD ,the pretender, cowardly wrote :

>>> Don't need binoculars to see.
>>
>> Liar.
>
> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

As you've feigned sadness by suggesting the following:

"It does sadden me that you are stricken with type-2 diabetes because
you have not been doing what GOD desires of you (i.e. you have been
and continue to sin)."

Perhaps you can *now* write truthfully why good and decent Christians
also have type-2 diabetes -- and why it is your eyesight is so poor.

> The same can not be written about you, satan.

Perhaps it's the cops that set you right a decade ago that are to
blame, as only this would explain why you think everyone that disagrees
with you is a SATAN?

<spam deleted>

Cary Kittrell

Jul 17, 2008, 9:29:21 PM7/17/08

Oh, but you forget that eating more than two pounds a day is a sin.
Most Christians are therefore willful and unrepentant sinners.

And they're going to burn in hell for it.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 17, 2008, 9:38:48 PM7/17/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > Actually, I am glad I do not have type-2 diabetes.
> >
> > So you're glad you need binoculars to see? How does that work? :-)
> >
> > > Laus Deo :-)
> > >
> > > It does sadden me that you are stricken with type-2 diabetes because
> > > you have not been doing what GOD desires of you (i.e. you have been
> > > and continue to sin).
> >
> > Many good and decent Christians I know of have type-2 diabetes. So
> > your theory goes out the window, I'm afraid.
>
> Oh, but you forget that eating more than two pounds a day is a sin.

Not praying for your perishing soul would also be a sin (ie not what
GOD desires of us), dear Cary.

> Most Christians are therefore willful and unrepentant sinners.

Without the LORD, your conclusions are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c7bedfac3f61358?

Cary Kittrell

Jul 17, 2008, 9:30:50 PM7/17/08
In article <mn.90737d870...@VoneHassen.net> Uncle Frederik <Fred...@VoneHassen.net> writes:
> @27g2000hsf.googlegroups.com> <mn.90627d878...@VoneHassen.net> <d3afaef4-24f3-4d27...@f63g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>

"Hi, I'm doctor Chung. I'll be right with you, just need to
finish respond to SATAN over my computer, only take a sec..."

-- cary

Uncle Frederik

Jul 17, 2008, 9:45:21 PM7/17/08
Cary Kittrell explained :

Dr Chung have Heaven all to himself in that case. Good for him.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 17, 2008, 9:48:26 PM7/17/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
> >

> "Hi, I'm doctor Chung. I'll be right with you, just need to
> finish respond to SATAN over my computer, only take a sec..."

You are not satan, dear Cary.

Your mistake here simply shows that you continue to be guided by the
spirit of error(self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to
convict you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishings soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/328e4a767af195eb?

Uncle Frederik

Jul 17, 2008, 9:51:35 PM7/17/08
Cary Kittrell was thinking very hard :

SATAN must be the most evolved of the lot, as I don't see the other
holy angels posting on Usenet.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 17, 2008, 9:56:18 PM7/17/08

Cary Kittrell

Jul 17, 2008, 9:59:17 PM7/17/08
In article <e5a11181-5bf7-46e4...@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > "Hi, I'm doctor Chung. I'll be right with you, just need to
> > finish respond to SATAN over my computer, only take a sec..."
>
> You are not satan, dear Cary.

<chungvox>

Did not write that I was.

</chungvox>

Hey, these canned responses of yours are right handy! I can
see why you use them 90-plus % of the time.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Jul 17, 2008, 9:56:44 PM7/17/08
In article <a4a611e7-de8a-42b6...@l64g2000hse.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > So you're glad you need binoculars to see? How does that work? :-)

> > > Many good and decent Christians I know of have type-2 diabetes. So
> > > your theory goes out the window, I'm afraid.
> >
> > Oh, but you forget that eating more than two pounds a day is a sin.

> Not praying for your perishing soul would also be a sin (ie not what
> GOD desires of us), dear Cary.

{snippage restored}

Most Christians are therefore willful and unrepentant sinners.

And they're going to burn in hell for it.

-- cary

Agent Haskell, IRS

Jul 17, 2008, 10:07:09 PM7/17/08
On Jul 17, 9:56 pm, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:

> In article <a4a611e7-de8a-42b6-bc50-8ed0a8b12...@l64g2000hse.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
>

> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > Oh, but you forget that eating more than two pounds a day is a sin.
>
> > Not praying for your perishing soul would also be a sin (ie not what
> > GOD desires of us), dear Cary.
>
> {snippage restored}
>
> Most Christians are therefore willful and unrepentant sinners.
>
> And they're going to burn in hell for it.

Satan will string them up by their ankles and use
them for a xylophone.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 17, 2008, 10:09:20 PM7/17/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > "Hi, I'm doctor Chung. I'll be right with you, just need to
> > > finish respond to **SATAN** over my computer, only take a sec..."

**emphasis** added.

> > You are not satan, dear Cary.
>

> Did not write that I was.

Actually, you did. See **emphasis** above.

Your being untruthful simply shows that you continue to be guided by

the spirit of error(self) so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right
to convict you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul, dear Cary:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c7bedfac3f61358?

vernono

Jul 17, 2008, 10:12:09 PM7/17/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

>> > Don't need binoculars to see.
>>
>> Liar.
>
> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

Your choice but yet you lie and spread false gospel.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 18, 2008, 4:38:27 AM7/18/08
satan via another sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> >> Liar.
> >
> > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
>
> Your choice but yet you lie and spread false gospel.

Not for the discerning.

Bottom line:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cbaf8b927dc443f4?

vernono

Jul 18, 2008, 1:08:27 PM7/18/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Uncle Frederik

Jul 18, 2008, 1:13:28 PM7/18/08
vernono formulated on Friday :

I think he's the *False Prophet* they warn you about in the Bible.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 18, 2008, 7:23:05 PM7/18/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > satan via another sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> >> Your choice but yet you lie and spread false gospel.
> >
> > Not for the discerning.
> >
> > Bottom line:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cbaf8b927dc443f4?
>
> Your choice but yet you lie and spread false gospel.

Rebuking you, satan, is simply what GOD desires.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Truth

Jul 18, 2008, 7:31:31 PM7/18/08
On Jul 18, 4:23 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
<snip Chung Dung>

Chung is mentally ill, dishonest and unfit to practice medicine.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 18, 2008, 7:36:12 PM7/18/08

Uncle Frederik

Jul 18, 2008, 7:40:02 PM7/18/08
Truth submitted this idea :

Absolutely spot on, sir!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 18, 2008, 7:45:56 PM7/18/08

Truth

Jul 18, 2008, 7:53:38 PM7/18/08
On Jul 18, 4:45 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
<Chung Dung snipped>

Truth exposes the truth about Chung. And Chung doesn't like it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 18, 2008, 7:59:40 PM7/18/08
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/849954d42c2beebc?

[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Uncle Frederik

Jul 18, 2008, 8:02:54 PM7/18/08
Truth submitted this idea :

Truth always has that effect on Chung. ;-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 18, 2008, 8:05:02 PM7/18/08

Truth

Jul 18, 2008, 8:05:16 PM7/18/08
On Jul 18, 4:59 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
<snip Chung Dung>

I keep trimming the headers to spare the other groups Chung's dung and
he keeps adding the headers back.

Truth stabs Chung. Truth squashes Chung. Truth exposes Chung's lies,
weaknesses and poor grasp of medical concepts. Then Chung posts more
of his dung to try to cover up the truth.

Chung is mentally ill, dishonest, delusional and unfit to practice
medicine.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 18, 2008, 8:07:43 PM7/18/08

Uncle Frederik

Jul 18, 2008, 8:20:00 PM7/18/08
Truth formulated on Saturday :

Looks like he's having one of those manic attacks at the moment...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 18, 2008, 8:52:11 PM7/18/08

erikc

Jul 20, 2008, 12:59:07 AM7/20/08
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:59:40 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

[===]

Jeez, dude, did you skip your meds today or something?

Erikc (alt.atheist #002) | "An Fhirinne in aghaidh an tSaoil."
BAAWA Knight (retired) | "The Truth against the World."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2008, 5:55:29 AM7/20/08

Pastor Dave

Jul 20, 2008, 1:11:51 AM7/20/08
On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 22:59:07 -0600, erikc
<fire...@airmail.net> spake thusly:

>Jeez, dude, did you skip your meds today or something?
>
>Erikc (alt.atheist #002) | "An Fhirinne in aghaidh an tSaoil."
>BAAWA Knight (retired) | "The Truth against the World."

I just love the atheists! After all, they are so honest!
They claim that it's Christians who are sheep and who
just follow along and they must be right, because
after all, they (the atheists) aren't sheep just because
they number themselves, right? <chuckle>

--

"The only place you find chaos in the universe
is in mans' heart." - Vume

Thom Madura

Jul 20, 2008, 2:17:39 PM7/20/08
Pastor Dave wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 22:59:07 -0600, erikc
> <fire...@airmail.net> spake thusly:
>

>> Jeez, dude, did you skip your meds today or something?
>>
>> Erikc (alt.atheist #002) | "An Fhirinne in aghaidh an tSaoil."
>> BAAWA Knight (retired) | "The Truth against the World."
>
> I just love the atheists! After all, they are so honest!
> They claim that it's Christians who are sheep and who
> just follow along and they must be right, because
> after all, they (the atheists) aren't sheep just because
> they number themselves, right? <chuckle>

Gee- Frank

You are correct
Atheists are honest.

And Christians are sheep who follow along believing in something that
cannot be proven to exist is any real testable or verifiable way.

And Atheists aren't sheep too - they don't follow along believe in
imaginary gods like theists do.

Are you laughing at yourself (Chuckle!)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2008, 9:55:32 PM7/20/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:

> convicted neighbor Pastor Dave wrote:
> >
> > I just love the atheists! After all, they are so honest!
> > They claim that it's Christians who are sheep and who
> > just follow along and they must be right, because
> > after all, they (the atheists) aren't sheep just because
> > they number themselves, right? <chuckle>
>
> Gee- Frank
>
> You are correct

Meanwhile, you are incorrect because Dave is not Frank.

This simply shows that you continue to be guided by the spirit of
error(self)...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/414170c73b55c2e5?

... so that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1b584f9c6852c5fd?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul, dear Thom:

Thom Madura

Jul 21, 2008, 1:57:05 AM7/21/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:
>> convicted neighbor Pastor Dave wrote:
>>> I just love the atheists! After all, they are so honest!
>>> They claim that it's Christians who are sheep and who
>>> just follow along and they must be right, because
>>> after all, they (the atheists) aren't sheep just because
>>> they number themselves, right? <chuckle>
>> Gee- Frank
>>
>> You are correct
>
> Meanwhile, you are incorrect because Dave is not Frank.

No problem - then dave is also correct

Atheists are honest - they don't believe in imaginary beings with super
powers who control you - like theists do.

And Theists are like sheep - just like the the uneducated masses that
religion was developed to control - for believing in things that cannot
be proven .

And Atheists are not sheep because religion cannot pull the wool over
their eyes.

And dave is laughing at theists as I do (Chuckle)

And Andrew - you are an idiot.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2008, 6:19:28 AM7/21/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:

> >> Gee- Frank
> >>
> >> You are correct
> >
> > Meanwhile, you are incorrect because Dave is not Frank.
>
> No problem

Being guided by the spirit of error (self) remains your obvious
problem:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/414170c73b55c2e5?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Thom:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3cef85cf7bd411d0?

Thom Madura

Jul 21, 2008, 7:25:01 AM7/21/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:

>>> Meanwhile, you are incorrect because Dave is not Frank.
>> No problem
>
> Being guided by the spirit of error (self) remains your obvious
> problem:

And being guided by imaginary spirits is yours

Especially evil ones

He is not love

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his
father, and the daughter against her mother...
-- Matthew 10:34-35

Instead - he wants hate

Luke 14:26 (King James Version)
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife,
and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he
cannot be my disciple.

It is clear that love is not what he is after
Luke 14:26
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife,
and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he
cannot be my disciple.

It is even clearer that he did not come to spread love
Matthew 10:34-35
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his
father, and the daughter against her mother...

Creates evil
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create
evil: I the Lord do all these things.

—Isaiah 45:7

Is not almighty

And the Lord was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the
mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because
they had chariots of iron."

—Judges 1:19

And is clearly not loving of enemies
Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance,
and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt
break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a
potter's vessel.
—Psalms 2:8-9

Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth... let them be as cut in
pieces. As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like
the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.... The
righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his
feet in the blood of the wicked.

—Psalms 58:6-10

And - was WRONG

Jesus says that some of his listeners will not taste death before he
comes again in his kingdom.

Matthew 16:28-I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not
taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

Mark 9:1- And he said to them, "I tell you the truth, some who are
standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God
come with power."

Luke 9:27- I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not
taste death before they see the kingdom of God."

This was supposedly said 2000 or so years ago by YOUR god Frank.
There are NO contemporaries of the the time of christ still living.

He lied
Mark 16 : 17-18

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will
drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up
snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not
hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they
will get well."

But - direct contradiction

Proverbs 30:5 (King James Version
Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust
in him.
Those that put their trust in his pure word - dies from the snake poison.

He intentionally gave bad laws

Ezekiel 20:25 (King James Version)
Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments
hereby they should not live;

He is to be feared (IE - he is not love)

Luke 12:5 (King James Version)
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he
hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Psalm 147:11 (King James Version)
The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in
his mercy.

And many others - but also says

John 4:18 (King James Version)

18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because
fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Which is a direct contradiction.

Too bad you don't have the ability to see the all the evil things your
god is - you are possessed with that evil.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2008, 1:48:01 PM7/21/08
convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Thom Madura wrote:

> >> No problem
> >
> > Being guided by the spirit of error(self) remains your obvious
> > problem:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/de11c2b456cbe4ec?

> And being guided by imaginary spirits is yours
>
> Especially evil ones

Sad to read about your unwise choice to blaspheme against the Holy
Spirit.

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?

panam...@hotmail.com

Jul 21, 2008, 1:56:33 PM7/21/08
On Jul 20, 1:11 am, Pastor Dave <ananias917_@_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 22:59:07 -0600, erikc
> <firew...@airmail.net> spake thusly:

> >Jeez, dude, did you skip your meds today or something?
>
> >Erikc (alt.atheist #002) | "An Fhirinne in aghaidh an tSaoil."
> >BAAWA Knight (retired)   |      "The Truth against the World."
>
> I just love the atheists!  After all, they are so honest!

Thank you.

> They claim that it's Christians who are sheep and who
> just follow along and they must be right, because
> after all, they (the atheists) aren't sheep just because
> they number themselves, right?  <chuckle>

We're playing a game. You've never played a game with your friends,
just for fun? No "Monopoly" with the family around the kitchen table?
No "charades" or "pictionary" with the family next door? No "I Spy" on
a long car trip?

Sure would explain a lot....

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/KoBAAWA!

Cary Kittrell

Jul 21, 2008, 2:16:57 PM7/21/08
In article <8319450f-be85-4f07...@k30g2000hse.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/849954d42c2beebc?
>
> May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
> 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
> the Son of Man ...
>
> ... by being hungrier:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?
>
> Hunger is wonderful ! ! !
>
> It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.
>
> Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
> paid for with their and our immortal lives.
>
> "Blessed are you who hunger NOW...
>
> ... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)
>
> Amen.

"He has filled the hungry with good things;
and the rich he has sent empty away."

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2008, 10:44:56 PM7/21/08
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/849954d42c2beebc?
> >
> > May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
> > 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
> > the Son of Man ...
> >
> > ... by being hungrier:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?
> >
> > Hunger is wonderful ! ! !
> >
> > It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.
> >
> > Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
> > paid for with their and our immortal lives.
> >
> > "Blessed are you who hunger NOW...
> >
> > ... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)
> >
> > Amen.
>
> "He has filled the hungry with good things;
> and the rich he has sent empty away."

It is when we are filled with good things that we are even hungrier
(healthier).

"That was delicious... so that I want more. This does mean I am
hungrier (healthier)." -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, after eating 3
ounces of a homemade dessert.

"I can give you more :-)" -- beautiful woman serving Andrew with a
smile.

"Wanting more is not needing more. The 3 ounces place me at 32
ounces, which is all that I need to fill me up for the day :-)" --
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, smiling back at the beautiful woman.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul, dear Cary:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c7bedfac3f61358?

Cary Kittrell

Jul 22, 2008, 12:33:31 PM7/22/08

Jack Chick needs writers with your ear for didactic stilted
dialog.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2008, 1:58:47 PM7/22/08

Not as much as your soul needs salvation.

Truth is simple:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1c09b40e65352eac?

Pastor Frank

Jul 22, 2008, 9:14:54 AM7/22/08
"Thom Madura" <Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>
>> Meanwhile, you are incorrect because Dave is not Frank.
>
> No problem - then dave is also correct
> Atheists are honest - they don't believe in imaginary beings with super
> powers who control you - like theists do.

That's just your religion talking, Thom. No invisible magical imaginary
deity "with power to control you" here with us theists, just Jesus Christ,
our God incarnate, and Him crucified.
That means we either are atheists ourselves, or you are a DIShonest
atheist, ascribing to us beliefs in "imaginary beings" which Jesus isn't.

rustynail

Jul 22, 2008, 11:27:27 PM7/22/08

"Pastor Frank" <P...@christfirst.edu> wrote in message

> "Thom Madura" <Tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in message
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>>
>>> Meanwhile, you are incorrect because Dave is not Frank.
>>
>> No problem - then dave is also correct
>> Atheists are honest - they don't believe in imaginary beings with super
>> powers who control you - like theists do.
>>
> That's just your religion talking, Thom. No invisible magical imaginary
> deity "with power to control you" here with us theists, just Jesus Christ, our
> God incarnate, and Him crucified.

Your Jesus Christ is a magical imaginary deity.

rustynail

Jul 22, 2008, 11:40:00 PM7/22/08

"rustynail" <a...@aol.aol> wrote in message
So how many Gods are there?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2008, 5:00:57 AM7/23/08
Pastor Frank wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >>
> >> Meanwhile, you are incorrect because Dave is not Frank.
> >
> > No problem - then dave is also correct
> > Atheists are honest - they don't believe in imaginary beings with super
> > powers who control you - like theists do.
> >
> That's just your religion talking, Thom. No invisible magical imaginary
> deity "with power to control you" here with us theists, just Jesus Christ,
> our God incarnate, and Him crucified.
> That means we either are atheists ourselves, or you are a DIShonest
> atheist, ascribing to us beliefs in "imaginary beings" which Jesus isn't.

Since blaspheming against the Holy Spirit, it no longer has free will
to do anything but satan's will:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ee019444a6840972?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?